Right wing health inspector squads

9/10 times they will find major health violations, especially in PooinLoo locations

Result: either they are forced to hire whites, or their business will essentially die off.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/C5qI
archive.is/sWd5T
archive.is/Qbvpv
archive.is/qpHcw
archive.is/7IJRt
youtube.com/watch?v=dr4HHepGxxM
ktvu.com/news/exclusive-jailhouse-interview-a-collective-blame-ghost-ships-derick-almena-feels-he-should-get-some-but-not-all-of-the-blame
cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CEH/DFDCS/CDPH Document Library/FDB/FoodSafetyProgram/CaliforniaRetailFoodCode.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/
facebook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/
pokpokrestaurants.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, lets make it happen.

Not bad, user.
Kike-free bump for potential.

i definitely wont be participating in this lame faggotry but go ahead.

Quite late to the thread moishe?

then fuck off and dont post, yid

T. Pajeet

Not a bad idea.

Remember, safety first!

if you wanted to hurt their business, youd break their windows every once in a while like the mob does to extort them. fucking rejects.

We could have a field day with this shit. I was certified in food safety and I can tell you first hand how strict the rules are. Last time I walked past a spic-run taco stand the violations were readily apparent. There was a fat pregnant bitch using her bare hands to wrap raw bacon around cooked hotdogs and pausing to eat a bit of hotdog when the urge overcame her. I watched for a good fifteen minutes, at no time did she stop to wash her hands even after coming to the counter and handling cash.

So they can go get a local news story and public sympathy? yeah nah

All Jews will die in the coming holocaust.

EVERY. LAST. ONE.

Also this thread is sort of a tie-in with

which is exposing all the disgusting shit in nonwhite restaurants

I saw a cockroach leaving a local mexican 'restaurant'
guess it's time.

also become a high level google maps contributer and give shitskinraunts a bad review

whatever man i just think its a stupid idea that makes you look weak seeing as this is what you have resorted too to resist white genocide and any cuck can screencap this thread. everybody already knows shitskin places have shit hygiene yet they still eat there.

do you not see how weak and lame you look?

If you go to a poo in loo restaraunt or a chink one and there are poos and chinks working there, there is a 99% chance they are illegals. A local poo in loo joint by me was shut down after it was found out he was bringing in kids under 18 on student visas then having them live in the back and work 20 hours a day.

Not as weak and lame as you faggot

Whar hairnets whar?

This is objectively a good idea. I'd request a sticky if there wasn't a bunch of happenings filling up the space already.

Hello Chaim I'm glad to see that you didn't get the first post this time

HOW ARE YOU DOING FELLOW RIGHT WINGERZ

"Hey if you don't want to break the law you aren't really a cool right winger." t. A Fellow White Man

Hey Finkleblatt YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER

what would be the 'strong' option in your esteemed worldview. If it involves committing petty crimes for little gain then I would call you the weak willed fool. Businesses have insurance, they can survive a broken window and in most cases if you are dealing with ethnic businesses chances are they are connected to their local ethnic criminal gang. If you initiate petty violence and extortion on them (for what goal?) then you are setting yourself for an ethnic gang war and retaliations. Law enforcement tends to dislike these types of activities and prosecute them harshly.

If you really want to kill a business, particularly a food business, convince the inspectors to go over. When we destroy all their businesses then we can discuss strong arm tactics but again, only a supreme fool or an active agent provocateur would honestly suggest that ethnic gang violence is the best first option.

This OP has the potential to tie a few kippahs in a wad.

you obviously weren't around when we were organizing armed federal reserve protests instead of this Holla Forums tier faggotry, child.

vid.me/C5qI

So low-Test you forget to capitalize the first letter your sentence. Bump

do you even own a gun lmao

I've done this to Mexican restaurants for 10 years. They get shut down every time.

How many kikes have you shot today?

I've been around far longer than you faggot.
The federal reserve protest did very little of note. You generated a few articles and what, put the fear of the people in the hearts of the fed?
Give me a break.

All you accomplished was getting prioritized for surveillance by government agencies, likely compromising everyone you associate with by proxy.

You need to be smarter than this.

"Ethnic food" restaurants are hot pots for drug money laundering. Fucking with foreign stores of any kind does hinder drug trade a lot if done on a bigger scale. You should get your family and friends to buy more locally anyways.

Woah there, FBI. We are all law abiding citizens here. It is our civic duty to report health violations.

Non-health-related, private sector inspector checking in. The majority of poorly-maintained, unsafe, and unclean restaurants and food manufacturing businesses in my experience are absolutely ethnic. Hispanic and Asian foods are a roll of the dice in the US. I'm completely ignorant of conditions in other parts of the world.

Inspectors and those who regulate industry are fantastic targets but take more sustained effort that the average autist can put forth.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CIA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Holla Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire CIAnigger assassination department. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the entire series of tubes and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in glowing in the dark, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIAnigger cuck shed and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ok go full steam ahead faggots. ill stop posting now.

Good. Now kill yourself while you're at it. You will not be missed.

How does one kill a food business if the owner refuses to comply with the inspector?

Canadafag here.

Do you know where you are nigger?

Once you get legal documentation like a health department cert shutting the fuckers down/downgrading them you proceed to push it to your local news etc.

True. The ratio of health/business inspectors to businesses is low. One would also have to find an extremely serious set of violations (> 1) to have an immediate effect, and be able to corroborate with several other individuals that could prove concurrent patronage. And, that's just for one business. To affect an entire ethnic food industry, it would take a large scale psy-op or a (((scientific study))) that indicates native foods are better for native populations, which is probably a good approach, lel.

You could even report them to the liquor board for violations like over-serving, or if they don't have a licence, drop empties in their trash and claim they allow people to bring in booze etc.

you can also print off copies of the documentation condemning their business and post them up all round their business.

You can report and continue to report the business to the local authority having jurisdiction. You'll need to specify the conditions and the dates. Don't jewgle local codes and start citing them to whomever takes your call, let them feel important so they do their job.

Plaster pic related over the kike's "A" certs they have in their windows that they bought from their cousin.

Yes, but those infractions are almost always settled by fines. Gubmint LOOOOOOOVES its shekels more than its people, just as a reminder.

Generally three strikes in a year gets your license yanked.

Not in my territory of Burgerland, where I'm employed. That's why I qualified my first post saying that I'm completely ignorant as to how it works anywhere else in the world. So, please excuse me.

pleb pls

care to share a few user?

Do they have a three strike rule if they pick up an over-served drunk who broke a law? I can see if they have fines for general "overserving" where the shots aren't measured but I'm talking the stumbling drunk get in their car and make a mess kind of overserving. Here in WA 3 strikes where cops are involved and you lose it.

This is actually a really good idea. We need to do simple fun raids like this again, also we should promote native foods simultaneously to really fuck over "muh cultural enrichment".

underrated movie tbh

Depends on the local law(s).

This is actually pretty genius.

Ok, yeah, we're on to something here. I'm in.

I'm in too, commiefornia is full of this shit. Please don't fuck with the nip places though, they're the only ones that are nice and seem to understand sanitation. At least around me

Nips are known for being neat freaks and OCD germophobes. So they should be fine.

Plausible. I remember when health inspectors found twenty cats in the freezer at a local Chinese buffet.

The fucking genius of this plan is to just be honest. Many of these places are fucking dirty as hell. Don't false report, just honestly investigate what you can about your local restaurants. It is civic journalism functioning as it should. Bad health standards fucking kill people, and I always see white people in these restaurants. Nonwhites eat this shit at home and/or cannot afford to waste their Mexico remittance inflation cash on crappy local Mexican restaurants they know are likely run like themselves: filthy.

Nah. No Kitchen Nightmares happy endings for these cockroaches. They just need to go. I can get a fucking taco at an American owned eatery. It isn't genius, it is mostly meat slop of 5 ingredients in 101 forms. It is low energy, repulsive food. Only good chefs make it ever above fast food quality, and that is not the type of restaurant that is likely to be affected by this plan or account for the super majority of places.

Solid plan, if executed with truth and integrity.

I like it. There isn't much ethnic food here in whitopia.. I'll have to see what my local city has instead. I recall the local news doing a story after a 'hate crime' and a bunch of people were saying that without immigration we wouldn't have A-poo's wonderful place! Which was completely unrelated to the crime and not even in the same city. They also found the trashiest person they could to say immigration was bad. I know it's typical tricks, but it filters down to every level

Hurting their easiest way ito worm their way into normies' hearts, through their stomachs, looks like a good idea.

Don't make it too obvious, go full-step with this rather than half-step. Find all the restaurants in your area that hire mostly shitskins as well, even the more "respectable" places. They tend to be just as bad as your typical chinkslop shop or currynigger mess-hall, for extra kicks find all the kike owned eateries in your area as well. Especially the ones that don't advertise themselves as shit like kike delis, go for the subtle ones. You get the shitskin shitholes shut down while shoahing the kikes at the same time

The Chinese buffets near me were awful in this exact way. Overworked illegal slaves. They even had a broken leaking oven or something that put them all in danger.

One other thing I found is that imo Asians in general, that is, pakis chinks and poos seem to treat waitstaff like shit when they go out to eat. They kinda bark out orders to them. I witnessed this in a Pakistani restaurant too, not an American one. Bet it’s their whole ‘castes’ thing going on.

Can someone provide instructions on how to do this? For example how am I supposed to collect evidence? Not like they're going to let me behind the counter to inspect the cleanliness of their kitchen area.

but recommended

Top fucking kek.

Find restaurants with the kitchen being directly behind the counter, not in some other room. Just last week a guy gave me a card-pay-machine thingy to pay for my pizza and without washing his hands, pulled the pizza out of the oven and slapped tomato on it. Pay attention to these moments.

You might actually be retarded.

Its its an F it would be shut down. It will be obvious they are getting fucked with and will play victim, likely try to sue you using the store camera, then claim you caused a loss in sales revenue and emotional damage to boot.

This, this, this! These people will hang themselves with their shit standards; lord knows they have enough practice hanging cats in freezers

Are the floors, ceiling and walls dirty? Is the trash overfilled? Are the trash cans dirty? Is the bathrooms cleaned? Are the ice machines or any items left open?

Are there any negative consequences for so called false reporting? What's to say they didn't cleanup after the report was made? It would be menacing enough to have health inspection visits

Do the same thing with the IRS

Pro tip, any non-white business that is cash-only is 100% dodging taxes.

1. You could be in legal difficulties if it was determined you reported falsely.
2. Health inspectors are less likely to take future truthful accusations against the establishment seriously.
3. Media gets to run sob stories about racial prejudice.

Unless shit is fucked, it's behind the counter, or items are opened should talk to the employee before reporting to see if the mess is cleaned immediately before reporting.

Build a diy hidden camera and sneak behind the couter. The worst they can do is yell at you and make you leave. By that time it will be too late. Go full autism mode with it.

Check to see if the mop and bucket is next to the food, the backdoor is closed, large spills, the cooler is 40 f or colder, and where they store food. I'm pretty I'm missing a lot but this what I got on top on my head.

FUCKING IN

Fuck off FBI

Reminder: the shills come in to discourage us whenever we have a golden idea. They did the same for fire safety squads and yet that was a major success.

You're a shill. We all know it. And I'm going to participate just to see you kvetch.

If you're in Texas, I guarantee every Whataburger that's run by mexicans is not clean at all. That should be obvious but what's more is that they don't use gloves. No one in the kitchen including the managers, they go in and sometimes help with the food and then go back out with cleaning supplies and then take another order.

If we report all of the mexican-run Whataburgers, we can Make Whataburger Great Again.

Some places have a kitchen right behind the counter, you could just record with you smartphone and reach over to record the floor and see if it is swept. Every little bit of evidence helps our case against them.

Southern CA, I presume. That whole region is a health code violation where even the streets are killing people with strains of Hepatitis A. But you have a nearly impossible battle, as the residents defend all of the unlicensed taco stands and trucks that have turned a lot of areas into a third-world shithole.
archive.is/sWd5T
archive.is/Qbvpv
Death toll from San Diego hepatitis A outbreak rises to 19; more than 500 cases confirmed

It's happening in Michigan, too, mostly from the niggers and muslims spreading their filth around.
archive.is/qpHcw
"Since August 1, 2016, there have been 457 confirmed cases of hepatitis A in the City of Detroit…There have been 18 deaths associated with the outbreak in that time."

FBI, I'm CIA.

"Ethnic" food restaurants are the foundation for an an ethnic growth in a white area. Every non-white group has a restaurant like that as their backbone. Removing their backbone is key to purging their support.

Bump, ethnics should go out of business before this happens

It's about ethics in Casual Dining.

That is true, even "upscale" ethnic places that are run and staffed by ethnics are known to cut corners and violate every code they can get away with. Pajeet forgets that he's not in Mumbai anymore.
archive.is/7IJRt
"inspectors say they found live cockroaches, rat feces and dozens of other health code violations. Spice Bistro…which served a blend of Indian and American fare, was closed for “presenting an imminent health hazard” to the public"

Watch for employees washing their hands in bathrooms or not. If they don't wash their hands, then you know fecal contamination will likely show up in an inspection. Also, check our local topix or other gossip board. Make a topic about getting sick while eating there. You'll get all sort of nosy people poking around in no time.

Chinks, gooks and poos are some of the biggest abusers of work Visas to staff their businesses. That Hung Long egg roll factory or Super Happy A1 Cleaners is likely a front for some form of organized crime. I've lost count of how many busts and sting operations they've made of various restaurants, nail salons, massage parlors, food processors, manufacturers, etc for everything from human trafficking, prostitution rings, health and safety violations, and basically holding people hostage by taking their papers so they can't leave. It's modern day slavery and indentured servitude that's playing out in suburban strip malls and city restaurants every fucking day.
And they have the gall to call white people racist for things that happened 200 years ago.

ok faggots quit (youing) and leave some negative reviews then holy fuck youre all retarded as shit. what else to expect from social rejects still posting on this shit site ran by actual alphabets. your about as much of a threat as antifa.

Wow you nazi fucks are real monsters. You're worse than they say

like what burgerking?

Not just shut down, but you can get the restaurant fined as well.

Nearly all Japanese restaurants in the west are run by non-Japanese asians, especially Koreans who are terribly unhygienic. Don't ever eat at a Japanese restaurant lads, just get raw fish directly from your local fisherman (parasite treated of course), or something like that.

there's literally no point to this. you're better off just spamming complaints with the health dept.

t. Pizzeria worker who fucked with competing Chinese takeouts

The inspector is being bribed. For me it was always dumb niggers who would give an "A" rating for $50 (New York btw). Get their names and report them.

That's the exact way of doing it wrong. The landlord has to replace them and they use insurance. Also customers literally don't fucking care.

That's why I said around me. I live in a heavily Japanese area and the restaurants are fucking spotless. Then you go down the street and there are Mexican, Chinese and Korean restaurants with flies, cockroaches and rats

And easy thing to look at is plumbing. If the water is coming out of the faucets too hot that could lead to a fine. If they did the plumbing themselves wo a permit that's a MASSIVE fine, and they can be ordered to tear down any and all illegal plumbing. All plumbing of potable water in the US must be done by certified plumbers. Source: studying to be a plumber atm.

this and bet your ass they're hiring illegals whom they pay in cash, which they should be getting hit up with as well. Take advantage while we have a functioning LE that cares about illegals.

Have a bump.

To add, for New York anyway:
cracks in the floor/tiles
bathroom door doesn't self close
hats
fly-zapping light on the premises

so much for not posting anymore eh faggot?

Traitors like you hang first.

Best IRL activism idea we had in months.

Bump.

more like they won't notice for a week and the owner will assume it's legit because the Mexicans running the joint don't speak English and run from city inspectors. He'' kvetch for a day with 411 and probably a congress person before he realizes he got trolled. At this point he will immediately & undoubtedly assume it was a nearby competing food business and he starts to fuck with them.

Someone's saltier than his curry-rice.

you mean we're worse than PETA?

Can some chinesecartoonfag translate 7e5717's ching chonging?

Just go into tiny sketchy looking Chinese restaurants. There are more than you might athink and some of them are pretty grimy looking and you don’t even need a grand tour to notice.

fuck that you might catch something. And by something I'm explicitly referring to bedbugs which can get into your boots and clothing then lay eggs in your house.

complaints work best in volumes. try to get friends and family involved as well. maybe we can make a hit-list and call in locations for each-other?

I don’t live in a plastic bubble though. The worlds not that dangerous…yet.

Excellent tips here, will look carefully for signs of neglect in restaurants from now on and file accordingly.

that's fair, but in Jew York it was really bad in 2012. Chinks move into my neighborhood, and sure enough, we saw roaches walk brazenly along the sidewalk for the first time ever and every fucking school had a bedbug infestation in my zipcode.

fucking where? There are very few where I live and I go to little tokyo in L.A. Most are run by koreans pretending to be japanese.

(heiled)
Tons in the South Bay. That's where all the Japanese are. Particularly where all the Japanese Business HQ's are like say Toyota

Obvious shill is obvious. Love how you tried the alphabet bullshit as a last ditch attempt.

Go back to your bunker/office and waste your time shilling another site. It'd be far more productive, you are clearly not from here.

Basically this is clearly a great idea, anons, they even sent out shills (who were supposedly not posting any more kek) to try distract from this. Enough said.

Man, it isn't hard to file a report of food poisoning.

maybe we can start with restaurants loved by high profile libshits, as in, checking their social media and see where they eat

Come on, Agent Smith, do it, post your copypasta, we know you can still do it.

Two birds, one stone.
I like it.

Currency backed by memes are kekels chaim

That's a great idea OP. I'm in the process of reporting a dirty Chinese restaurant.

Foursquare

Say what you like, I love a good curry. There was a very decent family place in a mall food court near me. Used to get something there every couple of weeks. At least until I stopped by one day and found nobody at the till, but in the back, facing away from me, the cook was knuckle-deep in his nostril digging for gold.

Never went back again.

Eat Jap curry.

Nice D&C attempt

The only problem seems to be that the average user on this site is about as intelligent as the average strategical analyist back at your base, JIDF.

Jap curry or homemade. Bake your own curry bread.

I used to work in the restaurant industry

every last kike restaurant is truckstop bathroom floor tier. But they bribe the health inspectors it would be pointless to pursue this unless there is a way to guarantee their normal health inspector wouldnt be there and it would be somethign that would have extra accountability

Did you misclick?

YES
SAFETY SQUADS ACTIVATE

The entire "hospitality" industry including restaurants or hotels (and variations upon those) is shit. Cook food yourself, stay with friends.

In the age of the internet where we can freely learn any recipe in a click of a mouse.

Taking Credit actually costs money to do (probably Debit too), which is why they tend to have a minimum amount you need to spend or else pay extra.

Some Japanese food places actually only take debit/cash.

Yeah, I have a thing for Palak Murgh (Indian Spinach Chicken) and figured out how to make it just as good as the best restaurant I ever had it at. And I can add extra garam masala (pepper) and cayenne to flavor and not get the "wipipo" version. It's really not hard.

This, holy christ. One of the benefits of our colonial past is that we can enjoy exotic foods and such without having to fraternize with mud people.

I think there are a lot of people in the US that basically graduated from McDicks to ethnic restaurants without ever learning how to cook. The funny thing is, learning how to make a curry or whatever is easy as fuck.

Found the Pajeet

Make sure to also leave Kosher cuisine 1 star reviews too. Don't dwell on their religion too much or at all, just their bad business practices

Everything we need to cook is at our disposal. There's no excuse importing these people for shit that will give you food poisoning. The Chinese food we see like orange chicken isn't even authentic Chinese and is a Western invention. Tacos are Tex-Mex, much of these foods are modified for Westerners. So the excuse for "authentic ethnic cooking" has no bearing whatsoever.

Youngfag please.

That would violate the NAP, silly commu

HIS NAME IS PAJEET
HE SHITS ON THE STREET
HIS ALLEYCAT CURRY STINKS LIKE FEET

Increase the cost of doing business for shitskins? Good idea.

By the same token, any time you see a mexican with a lawn crew truck/trailer, call the cops and say you saw him run a stop sign.

YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED ;_;

Go ahead and break some windows, but don't cut yourself on that glass, dog-blower.

FTFY

chegged :DDDD

Has anybody had any results yet?
I reported a shitty Mexican joint in my city a few weeks ago and they got shut down.

Keep up the good work, mate.

Science has shown that curry has powerful antimicrobial properties. It also drowns out other tastes in the food.
Indians use curry for the sole purpose of making their feces-contaminated food more edible.

It's actually quite a clever move, if you give it some thought.

Let's say this works. Let's say some food restaurants close down, but the MSM finds out. In order for the mainstream media to report on this in any way, they'll have to admit to some extent ethnic food restaurants are unhealthy- they'll have to admit that these places DESERVED to be closed down, and enforce cultural/ethnic stereotypes.

Ya this shit is kinda low, but if I see a really dirty one I will report that shit. If your going to service Americans on a Green card, you better play the part.

This.

Is this guy, dare i say, a Pajeet Jew?

Which movie is that?

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
this shit does not matter

i cannot stress enough how fucking retarded and self centered you are. You just want to make up an easy project to validate yourself like a fucking liberal.

Just go join antifa they have lots of fun LARP activities for mental fucking retards like you

Yeah, just like they had to admit to some extent that GamerGate was about ethics in journalism, and that the MRM is about equality…

Do you honestly believe the MSM will ever admit anything that even hints their narrative might be wrong? They'll either find a way to spin it to make whites/gamers/anyone right of Mao look bad, or ignore it completely.

My money is on "Nazis get Indian restaurant shut down because racism."
'But how could they shut it down without a good reason?'
"Society is racist"

Gamergate redpilled a lot of people, and was one of the main points behind putting the "alt right" in the news.

Sure they can try to spin it, but they can't do much else; these places deserve to get shut down, and despite ignoring the facts people are capable of putting 2+2 together and doing their own research, just like they did with Gamergate

I notified ICE about three Chinese restaurants in my neighborhood. Not for the chinks that work there might get lucky though , but for the mexicans they hire mopping the slop off the floor in the back.

wait, come to think of it, did the health dept. get tipped off about those pedo pizzerias?

Don't forget, you can also report suspected illegal aliens to ICE. A kitchen full of mexicans in an Italian restaurant is like a goldmine for ICE
Fuck 'em. When they realized the whole market was fucked because the Government was balls-deep in the entire economy, the solution they chose was to find someone who would work for shit wages while continuing to vote for the same faggots who jacked up their taxes and stole all their earnings. They're the same breed of retard who thinks they deserve $15/hr for monkey work at McDonalds because everything is so damned expensive, instead of taking the time to understand why everything is so expensive in the first place.

This is actually the best post in the thread.

bump for potential

(Checked)
RWSS rides again! I got Boing! anarchist collective (In Salt Lake) shut down at the beginning of the year, I wonder what I can get shut down next…

What did you report them for?

Juden raus!

There's a huge Chinese buffet near my job that's constantly failing the heath inspections. How they stay in business is beyond me.

Dumb fat fucks probably eating all the crablegs.

>exactly 0% of this idea is illegal in any fashion
>you can't get in trouble with voicing concern over the cleanliness of what you eat
even if it's a blatant lie the State will still have to send someone out
>this isn't illegal to do
>but also you hurt (((multicultural))) business

I'm in

If any of you faggots can remember the glory that was the Health inspector threads. I was the terrible goy who got like 4 kebab shops in the local city shut down over random health and safety and food violation reports.

Remember that ethnic food resteraunts and takeaways are almost always shit tier cheap ass food done as cheaply as possible for the maximum profit. You need to remember that these people who made these shops only want to get by, they don't have much passion in the actual cooking, they just want to sell basic foods catered for 'westerners'… They don't sell authentic 'ethnic' food and would certainly not eat the shit they serve you if they had a choice.

Here's what my random reports have shown.

Arguably more clean than the Turks and Indians, but be warned, in Chinese culture they have a big thing for a rule of thumb that basically means you get what you pay for. They are pretty stingy and will always try and get the cheapest shit. Be wary if the food is particularly cheap, for it will most certainly be absaloute garbage. Not sure if you can get them done for selling you a meal that has pork instead of lamb to cut the cost but as for health violations go for, if the place reminds you of a depressing chinatown setting and especially if you can't see the kitchen, RWHIS them.

RWHIS them all! Especially if the person who owns it is a broken english speaking show-bobs-and-vag looking shitskin. If you wander into a five star authentic Indian resteraunt that looks good, you're likely going to have a low chance of scoring because they're going to put some effort into the food, likely hiring actual chefs. I am focusing on takeaways here, shit like curries that they can literally make batches of and reheat it on a pan and pop into a plastic container as 'food'. Certainly RWHIS them, and please… Don't eat shit.

Most likely home to numerous health and safety and food hygine violations. I've heard horror stories of someone complaining about a bad tasting kebab to further going down a rabbit hole and having health inspectors come in to discover mouldy bags of pitta breads, mystery meat 'elephant legs' (the weird things they have to scrape into the bread) being left in damp places just seeping with blood… And of course more rats than you can throw a London sewer at…
They'd just pop the disgusting meats onto the heater and because typical turkroach food is so heavily peppered and salted one can't tell the difference.

Again, going for takeaways here. Not actual proper nice resteraunts… The 1% of ethnic food that is passable in my books, they're the ones that you'll find are actually ran by whites or at the very least are passionate about what they do.

I just want to leave this here, some user from the Ethnic food redpill thread posted a video of this… Basically a white chef started a ethnic food resteraunt and called 'pok pok', it ended up being far superior than any other resteraunt of its type and all the chingchongs was quite amazed at how good it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr4HHepGxxM (start at the three minute mark)

Fun fact, I once watched in awe as an entire family of illegal chingchongs were kicked out of a resteraunt by ICE agents after they went there for a quick meal.

I got to love how they go and get some breakfast or dinner and afterwards arrest them.

Anything else to report on or did you just hit the character limit of your post?|
give me more knowledge

BIG BUMP
I'M LOVING IT

Haven't had a kebab in 3 years.
I refuse to finance.invaders

RWSS round two, anyone?

On my phone right now. I only have the three I listed as major threats here… But I'll try and make this quick.

RWHIS them, but not just that… ICE them. Even just the threat of an ICE sting will make those slippery beaners on edge. You can usually tell if they're illegals there if they hire only Mexicans and seldom if ever speak English. I have always disliked Mexican food so I honestly don't know what their health safety is like… The thing with all these spicy foods is that traditionally they were made super spicy and peppery to mask the smell of rotting meat… Mexicans aren't the most filthy. But are more likely to be worthy of ICE's attention.

Just kidding… Niggers don't work! But here me out…
You can also take out KFC takeaways and other major brands if they are very diverse. These are arguably more difficult because they're usually managed by some at least half competent white guy of if you're lucky a big black sheboon. KFC seem the most likely culprits given the food poisoning prone nature of raw chicken. It's not as though they prepare it at the resteraunt anyways though.

I'd stay stick to the "ethnic food" little businesses that are not only taking money from the locals but are also very fucking dodgy. If you know a particular eatery is notorious for being dodgy, low quality or very much passive aggressive to whites then don't be afraid to give your friendly neighbourhood health inspectors an anonymous tip!

Remember the thing that spawned safety squads? The owner of ghost ship just did an interview. TLDR: I dindu nuffin.

ktvu.com/news/exclusive-jailhouse-interview-a-collective-blame-ghost-ships-derick-almena-feels-he-should-get-some-but-not-all-of-the-blame

Oyim Goyim, what a violation of California Retail Food law! Specifically 113969 of article 5! This is shoah to cause problems!

Also, for your viewing pleasure, and for the improvement of your communities and the communities of your fellow anons, I present to you the document cited in PDF form. Tonight, we dine in (clean) hell.

cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CEH/DFDCS/CDPH Document Library/FDB/FoodSafetyProgram/CaliforniaRetailFoodCode.pdf

You're honestly not missing much. I want to make this very clear to everyone here. If you have a particular craving for something diverse and vibrant. Don't shill out your shekels to some braindead gook with sweet schezuan sauce. Try and make it yourself instead… Buy a fucking cookbook and learn to cook. I gaurentee if you are as aspergers enough to be on this site you can follow a simple recipe book without burning your house down. Food will be nicer, healthier and arguably cheaper than just getting it from a takeway. Sure it takes time to do, but maybe you can take that time you spend fapping to learning how to feed yourself properly.

Mainly a rant to our beloved NEETs here. You know who you are, I used to be one but I just couldn't stand being a slave to the lazy jew any longer.

This.

Also one of the main ingredients of traditional Chinese sweet and sour sauce is Worcestershire sauce, not sure in what province of China Worcestershire is though.

Every Indian restaurant is absolutely filthy.

you fucking faggots, cease

The feces is necessary if you want your curry to be authentic. If you don't like Pajeet's poo poo, make your own curry - with your own poo poo flavoring.

I think this is a good idea. Ethnic food restaurants are shit. Whenever whites make food from other cultures, they do it better, and with better food standards. Chinks, niggers, spics, and whoever else often flaunt food standards and cook greasy shite. Get them inspected, get them removed.

I'm sorry we're destroying your money laundering front, Chang, but Schlomo and Co. have pushed things too far. 18 people in SD died from Salmonella this year. The economic cost of poor sanitation outweighs what these (((small businesses))) run by (((immigrants))) generate; and that's for the few legitimate ones.

Imagine how many unsanitary faggots willingly and unwillingly spread their (((gift))) via food

could we do the same about child protective services?

Gyros ftw lad

Thanks mate.

Hell my supermarket sells the fucking sauce mix all you need to do even is cook the meat and vegetables and just drop the sauce mix in and it's done. Cooking is so easy today there is no excuse for eating shit food.

I actually like curry but I only get it at certain restaurants

ALSO ETHNICALLY SPIC TIRE SHOPS ARE CARTEL HIVES '''
Do your public duty and report ILLEGAL Immigrant CRIMINALS

this

MOLD AROUND TRIM IN REFRIGERATOR COOLERS
DIRT AND MOLD IN THE SODA FOUNTAIN NOSLES
CRACKS SPACES BETWEEN ENTRANCES AND EXITS
LIGHT FIXTURES WITH OUT PLASTIC COVERS HANGING OVER PREP AREAS
no extension cords everything needs to be plugged directly in to outlets.fire hazards
FIRE ExtinguisherS NEED TO NOT BE BLOCKED FROM REACH
NOTHING SHOULD BE SET DIRECTLY ON FLOOR STORAGE GOODS ON PALLETS
LOOK FOR DIRT AROUN VENTS AIR FILTERS

AND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS EVERYTHING MUST HAVE A DATE ON IT IF IT DOESN'T IT WILL GO IN THE TRASH BY LAW THE INSPECTOR MUST VERIFY THE GOODS ARE DISPOSED OF FOOD IS EXPENSIVE MOST PLACES GET LAZY AND DONT DATE THE FOOD PRODUCTS PEOPLE GOT FIRED FOR THIS VIOLATION ALL THE TIME

I drive past a spic tire shop on the way to work, got any more info?

bumping

My local Chinese restaurant serves dog to it's customers. I've know for a year, and have pictures to. Hahahaha I know what must be done. Of I'm feeling sexy later I might post them here to you stupid faggot and for the FBI.

As far as health violations go, inspect you every dish and food item. I promise you'll not want to eat there anymore.

I want to see 100 dead jews on the news tomorrow with a note that says 10823309

otherwise - you are a fagggot,.

>Biker dad says something along the lines of "Now son, this is what a real man eats"

bump

This.
All restaurants have a hard time maintaining equipment, its expensive to clean and service properly.
Grease and dust will collect anywhere with air flow.
Ice machines are notoriously neglected.
All refrigeration units collect unholy amounts of grease and dust and filth.
Air and exhaust vents are nasty without the added help of the greasy cooking environment.
Easily noticed & photographed if you know where to look. Just a few pictures uploaded to google or yelp or whatever can ruin a reputation.

There are law enforcement courses with diversity (anti-white) brainwashing. Y'know how these "ethnic" eateries stay in business? Same story. Health inspector positions infested with libshits who look the other way for "cultural reasons" much like judges who let shitskin rapists walk free.

Then just call out Jewish owned restaurants. Surely, they will find problems with "white" owned restaurants, am I right? :^)

bump

12 Monkeys, directed by Terry Gilliam. Incidentally, Gilliam has directed a whole bunch of great movies, best known for Brazil (and for being the animator for Monty Python). Brazil's a great flick but a little blackpilled, an interesting meditation on the state.

This operation reminds me of that operation a year or two ago when a bunch of lefty artists died in that fircode violating deathtrap in Oakland. It's a good idea now, it was a good idea then, I think occasionally reviving these ops on a semi annual basis will ultimately be a great morale booster.

I never knew he directed 12 Monkeys. Always liked that movie.

Idea, anons. I think there's a major timesaver to be had here. We can use the (((Advertisement))) folks against them; when searching for local restaurants, look specifically for 'ethnic' restaurants, 'hippie' or 'organic' restaurants, or restaurants that have a shady reputation already. Then post the location on here so that even if YOU can't reach it, someone else can. I'll start.

Address: 324 State St, Beloit, WI 53511
Hours:
Tuesday 6AM–3PM
Wednesday 6AM–3PM
Thursday 6AM–3PM
Friday
(Veterans Day (Observed))
6AM–3PM
Hours might differ
Saturday
(Veterans Day)
7AM–3PM
Hours might differ
Sunday 8AM–2PM
Monday 6AM–3PM
Suggest an edit
Menu: bagelsandmore.net
Phone: (608) 363-1850

Likely vector of H&S violations:
Food prep behind counter. Watch for handwashing violations. Older building. Hippies employed here.

Neighborhood market & cafe serving organic, locally sourced sandwiches & weekend breakfast.
Address: 328 State St, Beloit, WI 53511
Hours:
Tuesday 10AM–7PM
Wednesday 10AM–7PM
Thursday 10AM–9PM
Friday
(Veterans Day (Observed))
10AM–9PM
Hours might differ
Saturday
(Veterans Day)
8AM–8PM
Hours might differ
Sunday 8AM–8PM
Monday 10AM–7PM
Suggest an edit
Menu: bushelandpecks.com
Phone: (608) 363-3911

Hippie as fuck. Serves beet ketchup, to give you an idea of the degree. Almost certain handwashing violations etc. etc. have been violated.

Unfortunately those are the only good candidates I could find right away. Keep searching.

One forces the news to show the truth about shitskins and the other makes them out to be poor victims, you fucking reject :)

Break windows hahaha you and the other jew really don't know whose here.

Get the Mexicans out, record them if they fuck up

Yeah, no.
Literally who does this help?
And literally who has this much time for stupid shit?

Find antifa's yelp profiles and report the restaurants they gave good reviews to (if they aren't up to code).

Right Wing Health Squads?

I can't remember where, but I know I've seen this before I just can't remember where I last reddit.

It's official . . . Indians really are desensitized to poo.

top fucking kek

No hope for Leafs edition right here.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/

fuck off CIA nigger, Holla Forums is a board of peace

and fun!

and dubs

Tons of power strips and extension cords everywhere, oily rags on top of a wood-burning stove and lots of clutter overall.

Looks like their back if anyone wants to bully
facebook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/

of course!

For extra keks, grab a biz card at your first craphole stop and sign in shitty handwriting, 'your next', then leave it at the second nearest craphole while you get their biz card. repeat #3 > #4 > #5 etc. As they get shut down, they will see the connection and fight among themselves, increasing the chances of getting caught for anything illegal.

What part of "total war" don't you understand?

bump

Found the ethnic restaurant owner.
How utterly devoid of intelligence do you have to be not to realize how this is a perfect opportunity for the many NEETs and spastics that don't do anything here, to do something?

It's funny you should mention this, I recently got a coffee at a very liberal and semi popular coffee chain and found this in my drink. I have contacted their corporate offices and the Health department so far, but as far as legal action I only have this photo and the cup.

Not sure what to do exactly, I never been in this sort of situation before but I'm sure what ever is in there is what you're thinking it is.

Do anons have advice?

You fucked up.
Missed opportunity really.
You had o take pictures and immediately raise fucking hell, screaming and going batshit.
threatening to sue and everything.

It was about a week ago monday. When I contacted yesterday they said they called a maintenance guy to clean and see what's wrong, I told them cleaning it wasn't the issue and then notified the health department.

Now that I'm dealing with this shit further, you're 100% right. I'm honestly in disbelief. It's a hard thing to come to terms when you realized you drank cum. If nothing get's resolved from this I will post more, specific info on the establishment that this ice cube came from, but until then, order your drinks iceless

get tested, thats fucked up, but if it means anything if you get an std sue the ever loving shit out of them

This is the kind of stuff we should do regularly, not only as an operation launched from a Taiwanese imageboard.

How do we find these collectives? Just google "collectives" and find an excuse to look around?

Here, here is his website. Fuck that looks tasty, pokpokrestaurants.com/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA