Friendly reminder Nintendo removed the Metroid prime trilogy from canon to make room for Other M

Friendly reminder Nintendo removed the Metroid prime trilogy from canon to make room for Other M

Metroid Other M is still canon

I've never played any metroid games what the fuck is that supposed to mean.

X Doubt

Shill your video on halfchan, retard.

They moved the M out of mother and thought they were cute.

THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY

The entire metroid prime trilogy is really bad and ruined the legacy of metroid as a classic.

haha lol

Metroid is shit

wow great thread OP really worthwhile

Who gives a fuck what Nintendo says what is and isn't canon?

METROID OTHER M DOES NOT EXIST AND NEITHER DOES FEDERATION FARCE

Nice try, but Other M is the only canon game in the series.

Nah, they would probably move to halo.

This

Man Holla Forums doesn't understand jack shit about kids, and it puzzles me since most of Holla Forums is composed of underage retards in the first place.
Kids that don't understand other kids because they were bullied by them when they were younger, that's the saddest thing i can think of.

(checked)
Kids playing shit games and declaring them as good when they have no idea is the saddest thing.

Yeah, i agree.

Good, a woman should know her place.

canon is a pain in the arse sometimes

Hi movie Bob.

This.

Other M is a fucking travesty that continues to be supported only because it's a "Japanese" metroid and the creator is still butthurt that Prime did well.

Weekly reminder that Other M was an early feminist attack on vidya, with blissful idiots droning that Samus ought to be empowered and stronk.

All complaints about the gameplay were sound, but 90% of the faggots partecipating in the lynching never even played it.

Seriously nigger?

user you're starting to think like a woman. Buy some water filters.

Yeah I remember that, I recall seeing a video of ign, back in the day, saying how the game was so horrible and sexist because Samus takes orders from Adam.

The gameplay was alright (except the forced first-person sections (especially the green blood one)) but never got taken to its full potential.

What really screwed up this game was forcing the story of how Adam was so important for Samus and how he died, so a little wall of text in Fusion had a complete context (even through nobody gave a shit about it), and then trying to build the whole game around that.

Alex Jones go and stay go

Go home Tomoko, nobody likes you.

Nintendo is a lost cause anyway.

Kill yourself Sakamoto

That is categorically untrue

dude what?

Its like those faggots who say HL2 is bad.