ANTIFA Minnesota/Minneapolis Exposed Thread 2

Hello, Holla Forums. Over the course of the (((Lauren Southern))) event at the University of Minnesota, there was a tussle with some anons. During this scrap they were able to recover an iPhone belonging to one of these faggots.
Seeing as this cuck couldn't be bothered to secure his device, naturally literally everything was downloaded and capped. It has been uploaded to parts of the web and I am now here to share it with you.
I have removed any duplicate images I could find, but I won't censor out the inane bullshit as it gives us a glimpse into the life of one of these faggots. Included you will find plenty of personal info, some dox, some leads on further dox, evidence of collusion with MPD (Minneapolis Police Department) and a link to the fucking Federal Reserve.
Enjoy, Holla Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=krv_QlhS8xQ

Video Made by user who went to see the event and was attacked on camera several times

yelp.com/biz/white-lotus-cleaners-minneapolis

Yelp Reviews for White Lotus Cleaning
This company hires known Antifa members. Antifa is considered a terrorist organization in many places. If the cleaning crew finds out that you support right-wing causes or a right-wing politician, they will post your information on social media and target you for vandalism.
Also leave reviews on their Goggle page

archive.is/5wD1U
Here is the Archived previous thread with all the pics

Antifa Leak 1
thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-data-leak/

Antifa Leak 2
thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-leak-2/

Antifa Leak 3 coming today!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T497c
archive.is/ksqsT
archive.is/X5yTf
archive.is/uS2zP
thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-leak-2/
linkedin.com/in/john-bruning-17493833
facebook.com/rbfettig
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
mft59.org/index.php/contact-us
imgur.com/a/bf1ul
mft59.org/index.php/contact-us)
archive.is/BytMH
archive.is/k5kgF
archive.is/anKyt
archive.is/8OAgv
mft59.org/docs/solidarity/122816SolidarityCommitteeMeeting.pdf
archive.is/Ppssd
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
educationminnesota.org/home
mft59.org/index.php/contact-us/mft-staff
archive.is/taI8l
archive.is/qU9Qe
archive.is/aYvBt
anonimag.es/image/JT9suCg
anonimage.net/db/full/Zp4JjKFHO.png
thedeplorablepost.com/uncategorized/leak-3-of-3-has-been-delayed/
anonimage.net/view/j92WMJmZ9x
facebook.com/Sisters-Camelot-138745306176952/
youtube.com/watch?v=IbSWbLOxxfw&feature=youtu.be
facebook.com/pg/Sisters-Camelot-138745306176952/reviews/
whitepages.com/name/Linda-K-Mann/Minneapolis-MN/3w2xckx
whitepages.com/name/Linda-Mann/Minneapolis-MN
mylife.com/linda-mann/gypsycurse7
mylife.com/linda-mann/babymann
whitepages.com/name/Jill-E-Jacobson/Minneapolis-MN/4qqyeif
archive.fo/Umbb6
firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-david-breeden/
whitepages.com/name/David-M-Breeden/Minneapolis-MN/rkxb8ag
firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-jim-foti/
whitepages.com/name/James-R-Foti/Minneapolis-MN/65m3py7
firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-kelli-clement/
whitepages.com/name/Kelli-J-Clement/Minneapolis-MN/4kgq6cz
graph.imdb.com/name/nm6502219/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr61
archive.fo/x0JxH
twitter.com/revforchoice
huffingtonpost.com/author/rev-kelli-clement
roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/jacobson
thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/final-antifa-phone-leak/
archive.fo/6ua4f
facebook.com/sadie.cox.3
facebook.com/catherine.cox.7121
facebook.com/tedcoxchicago
facebook.com/megan.cox.7923
spft.org/
spft.org/get-involved/
startribune.com/protestors-surround-richfield-school-board-members-and-disrupt-meeting/422590194/
archive.is/x0OLa
facebook.com/sjemtc
tcsjem.org/the-iww/
mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=8ed459b5-8dd4-e011-a886-001ec94ffe7f
tcsjem.org/main-st/
mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=8d3abf1f-4e3a-e611-816a-00155d01c56d
archive.fo/beS4j
archive.fo/M5qxD
archive.fo/3i2nE
archive.fo/i5rlG
archive.fo/storV
archive.fo/WIzL2
archive.fo/JJFiD
archive.is/Rtvft
archive.fo/fgHLB
archive.fo/xq9Pn
archive.is/3VyTK
archive.is/u0ZIG
archive.is/NVnIN
archive.fo/Hc8pg
whitepages.com/name/Susan-J-Broman/Minneapolis-MN/4psntsu
whitepages.com/name/Kenneth-S-Shain/Minneapolis-MN/1jafiiv
linkedin.com/in/kenshain/
whitepages.com/name/Simon-D-Smedberg/Minneapolis-MN/bc2aa9b
archive.fo/aCoh2
archive.fo/vMlAg
archive.fo/DfdVQ
archive.is/2QMR6
archive.fo/5AaME
archive.fo/2GxBn
bcpa.net/RecInfo.asp?URL_Folio=494225040050
mprnews.org/story/2017/10/30/propublica-inside-the-lefts-online-efforts-to-out-white-supremacists
archive.is/qRp3i
archive.is/Y6Z9s
archive.is/pMZzv
whitepages.com/name/Chris-J-Allison/Minneapolis-MN/6j1cbgu
tcsjem.org/contact/
gis.hennepin.us/property/map/default.aspx
facebook.com/treon.bell
archive.is/AknuC
nationalcorporatehousing.com/minneapolis/marquette-place
secure.mpls.k12.mn.us/bluebook/
archive.fo/t1WRE
spokeo.com/Travis-Erickson/Minnesota/Minneapolis/p2309362871
archive.is/DwCiq
cla.umn.edu/davis-center
r.umn.edu/node/511
mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=edf4bdda-e125-e711-8178-00155d01c6a8
whitelotuscleaners.com/history/
archive.is/CmxRu
whitepages.com/name/Eric-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/i7zq4j4
spokeo.com/Eric-Rogers/California/Petaluma/p299368481
whitepages.com/name/Eric-W-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/sag6jp2
whitepages.com/name/Eric-W-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/bb9iy9e
archive.fo/sP6XC
whitelotuscleaners.com/contact
archive.fo/X5Qht
incarceratedworkers.org/
archive.fo/X3nIF
archive.fo/3t7rc
archive.fo/X1gHI
archive.fo/cML79
archive.fo/JIJCm
archive.fo/JrL06
archive.fo/NhVwq
archive.fo/vZxEL
archive.fo/wcYjP
archive.fo/VQiJb
archive.fo/J4ixc
archive.fo/Bqhni
archive.fo/CsWnZ
archive.fo/rJBcH
archive.fo/fXA0I
archive.fo/sIJhc
archive.fo/B6Gnr
archive.fo/pbHRJ
archive.fo/zvTIl
archive.fo/KhMFU
archive.fo/ld8Wa#selection-6005.0-6059.74
archive.fo/1fksg
archive.fo/HneiT
archive.fo/67dxa/c96de5c0bed935ffb401f81ba760d43736ac5ef3.jpg
archive.fo/ka8nC
archive.fo/67dxa
ccad.edu/faculty-and-staff/matthew-mitchem
mitchem.org/
archive.fo/xK9rS
archive.fo/thMkK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)
archive.fo/a5UlJ
archive.fo/Nlb8e
archive.fo/OLbwR
archive.fo/fSnOT
archive.fo/FCqyM
archive.is/pE5ej
macalester.edu/religiousstudies/facultystaff/erikdavis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World
iww.org/
archive.is/FGJN9
archive.is/kd3rz
archive.is/41k89
archive.is/P5zBv
archive.is/bNK8z
archive.is/WqvnA
archive.is/9Gnsf
archive.is/1Femi
archive.is/BcjYG
archive.is/qtkp1
archive.is/Z2w78
archive.is/1R02o
spokeo.com/MN/Minneapolis/3116-17th-Ave-S
iww.org/branches/US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her twatter:
archive.is/T497c
archive.is/ksqsT

Her blog:
archive.is/X5yTf

Teacher info:
archive.is/uS2zP

Wow just wow I can't even stop keking.

Also, can't we send messages to all the employers?????? I'm sure the Minneapolis public school system will not want to have teachers whose cohorts are literal terrorists…

Also, has all this been forwarded to the FBI, MN State Police, and local police? If not, I'll do it. Heck, I'll just do it anyways. Fuck antifa: the motley crew of pathetic losers.

thats a great idea user! Yes please send it, im sure someone already has but the more people do it the better, does anyone have any follow up with any contacts or police or anyone? we want them to know we have their info, we need to get on this right away

an user sent a tip to the Minneapolis PD about drug dealing in the other thread but i think thats it

yes, there was a tip sent in about 3301 University regarding potential drug dealing. Suspect is 'Max;' data was obtained from caps of Mark's phone which mentioned something to the extent of "hey man, I need some bud - where did Max move to." Information was supplied by one "Tre."

Additionally, BoB Morris was contacted about marijuana purchases - "can we stop by to get a bag from you guys." BoB Morris appears to know there was a leak as he removed his place of employment but kept the contract software or whatever ambiguous shit he does to cover up the weed profits.

please spread this like wildifre

who is Bob Morris?

also, is there a way to call these people without being traced? i want to start making calls

Say it with me Holla Forums:
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

*67 before the number blocks the nuber to the receiving individual. Not sure if there is a way for any LEO to counter this. There may be.

Or get a burner phone or a VOIP service.

Just musing, but shouldn't it be possible to sign their emails and home addresses up for mailing lists?

Also make sure to post reviews on Google or Yelp for White Lotus Cleaners (Minnesota). The owner is removing reviews so more people need to post new ones.

you can use prankdial.com to annoy people. think you are limited to 2 calls per day though

Another one of Mark's connects that he asked for weed - being a former degenerate him asking 'how far away are you' and BoB's reply of 'Google said 30 but now it's 45,' refers to selling a cut of shit weed for 30 but because he's a cunt it's now 45. Mark also point blank asked BoB over facebook messenger if he could 'buy a bag off you guys.'

Read the 1000+ image dump in the other thread faggot maybe you'll find something missed the first time around

Can somebody TL;DR me on this?

All I saw last thread was hundreds of shitlib memes and thats about it

What's so important in this?

Daily Reminder

Has anything actually come out in the last thread? I went 500 posts into the last one and all it was was a bunch of shortly leftypol meme.
Sorry OP but there is a lot of important shit going on right now so if you ain't got nothing of substance you're getting saged and reported.

Further down the page are a bunch of phone numbers and names, as well as stalking, drug dealing, plans to fuck up customer's houses, the entire MN IWW Facebook group, and the guy Mark basically being a lazy whiny manipulative douche loser.

Then, someone compiled a list, which you can see in the post above yours, containing the IWW GDC and antifa member information for seemingly much of Minnesota.

And it looks like more info will be released today, as well as the backup of the entire cell phone.

So basically MN antifa is going to have to either kill themselves or stop being antifa because they have totally lost.

This message caught my attention
also free books*

So they soros operatives provide drugs for them to show up.

Fuck off.

Wow and to think all that information was just given to this guy who is just a low level shitcrack antifa really shows that a lot of them have terrible opsec

Hey, just curious, does the name Rob Dickson show up at all in any of that member information?

(me)
these are all of the contacts that were pulled from the phone. addresses and additional information for some of them as well. organized by someone on cuckchan i think.

No, it does not. Who is Rob Dickson?

a furry commie Goon faggot I used to kind-of know. That's funny, though, I would have thought he'd show up in something like an IWW member list. Right up his faggoty alley.

You are not following
The message isn't about free literature

Youre not following, there is nothing of substance. Come back when you find some.

Go away leftypol fag. A list of 150+ IWW doxxes isn't substantive? thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-leak-2/

yes there is, they announce a meeting
then they ad in the end "there will be free literature*"
This type of garbage do not read books, i know from from school.

There's also the golden line of

Do you have an interest in exposing the Nov 4th coordinated event? Or just random local branches?

we are trying to

bump for hilarity

:^)

bump

Where's these juicy bits? I have yet to see them and I don't got the time to sort hundreds of images myself.

By juicy bits I mean the evidence of collusion with Minneapolis Police Department Federal Reserve link.

Any MN anons willing to hand deliver a rare pepe to his or Brittany's address?

federal reserve link

they live 2 miles from me

Brittney's facebook is taken down.

Get on that recon work user.

i was planning on driving by when rush hour ends, getting some pics and such

were talking about the 3rd ave south address right?

Yes, get some video footage too, pics of people showing up and leaving.

I think they both may live there actualy

ok ill do my best to not get made but yeah

Do we have any proof of government funding or shit like that? People have talked about it but I can't find any hard evidence.

There is one of the Lauren Southern Welcoming Committee images that has talk of a "p'lice liason".

I think the funding wouldn't be shared with a dumb fuck like Mark. Got to follow the trail of bread crumbs to the more higher functioning of the crew.

John Bruning looks interesting. A lawyer in the NLG at the University of Minnesota who is in bed with antifa. linkedin.com/in/john-bruning-17493833

Of course, John Bruning could also be the NLG contact that they mention in the planning documents…

New to this thread but was there any info related to the 4th? any info or conversation about them looking into people in the alt right?

i dont know where to start with all this stuff.

i want to build an "essentials" collage of info

There was ZERO intel related to the 4th. The 4th is not happening in Minnesota, I can pretty much assume. I think it is a troll campaign of some sort.

Toop Kek. Nice fucking try.

It's dangerous out there, take this: thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/antifa-leak-2/

When you are done, send it to [email protected]

Oy vey, this Rachel Fettig is in with the Jewish Community Center and the antifa: facebook.com/rbfettig

What a cohencidence!

Is antifa strong in Minnesota? I can't imagine that. Antifa is really prevalent where i'm from. i see at least three a day, and there are always stickers and shit up all over the place.

you can probably guess which area i'm talking about

There are a lot of faggots and Communists in Minneapolis. Asians took over Chinky Town (formerly Dinky Town aka U of MN campus area). Somaliniggers kicked the Native Americans out of South Minneapolis. Regular niggers in North Minneapolis. St. Louis Park is still St. Jewish Park.

Wetbacks fill in all the cracks. Everywhere.

The twin cities are pretty bad, antifa has shut down major roadways there in the last year

goverment ?
more like soros clinton imf etc
Here have a link:
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
He is spending billions to build a army of these goblins

bump

This Jew Simon Smedberg, who is in the IWW Facebook group, is on the executive board of the teacher's chapter of the Minneapolis Teacher's Federation mft59.org/index.php/contact-us

Literally deciding what children think and believe.

bump

Interesting.

Here's a link to Imgur for reviews, customer address blacked out.
imgur.com/a/bf1ul

Anyone have some throwaway Google accounts to leave reviews?

Looks like all of the reviews for the cleaning company are getting deleted. As anyone tried posting the screenshot of them saying they wanted to fuck up a customer's house for not agreeing with them politically? With the address removed of course.

my review is still up, for now. jewgle will probably take it down soon

There is plenty of material to ID the Minneapolis antifa who's who. Someone just has to go through it all and match it to real people

Besides the cuck and his broad, looks like we've snagged a high school teacher who seems to be on of their COs. See

(previous thread)

someone already did a lot of that work i think
see

There was a message thread about "how do I find out who a domain belongs to?" … "go to who.is" … "wow u r really good at this we need people like you on LelSec xd" I had a good, hearty kek.

>mft59.org/index.php/contact-us

Good find & so is Jill Jacobson. (Look for [email protected].)
I already posted some other info about her here:

Mark was a footsoldier. The COs of this operation were:

They are listed as "regular ARWG volunteers". See pic

That is just step one. As you see, most of it is just incomplete names straight from the chat, and the numbers they are associated with. Now the real digging starts. Every name has to be matched to an actual, physical person that can be associated with employers, educational institutions, criminal records, etc.

Archive.is does not actually archive the full resolution images. You need other means of storing and distributing them.

Wait shit it looks like I might be wrong. When did they change this?

The volunteers seem to be JAIL SUPPORT, whatever that is.
On a better examination, instructions seem to be coming from

You're welcome to examine the caps yourselves, the structure is not easy to interpret at a glance. I suggest prioritizing everyone who seems to be issuing instructions as opposed to junkies asking dumb questions.
Relevant posts in the original thread between and

Followed by a long list of nicknames and contacts.

I guess they've never run into dozens of children's clothing stores with identical homepages all registered to ANONYMOUS REGISTRAR in the cayman islands

From the leaked info in previous thread, it means paying bail, or taking care of pets while you are locked up, or making sure you have access to medication.

Aiding and abetting domestic terrorists, you mean?

reposting video for all to see

bump

WTF, Wanted to start searching on a few names that you can find in this link (mft59.org/index.php/contact-us)
Only entered 1 name (Susan Joy Broman) and found a minutes of meeting document dated 120316. (hosted on the same site)
archive.is/BytMH

The 4 names you see at the top of the document can be found in the Executive Board of The Teacher Chapter:
Susan Joy Broman, Ken Shain, Jill Jacobson and Simon Smedberg

On the 2nd page:
- you can see: Ask Ed MN for money. Who is this? There is one guy listed on top of the link [email protected]. They mean that guy? Thoughts?
- They also assign 2 tasks to Alex & Jill (Jacobson). There is only one Alex mentioned on that Contact us page: Alex Hoselton
archive.is/k5kgF
archive.is/anKyt

This seems to be an infested nest. We need to smoke it out!

Yeah, as soon as the connection with Jill Jacobson became apparent, it was clear that this is something that is worth looking into. As in, potential-mass-firings-scandal worth looking into. Keep digging, you glorious faggots

FOCUS ON THE LOW-HANGING FRUIT OF BRAINLESS PEASANTS, THIS IS HOW YOU WILL OVERCOME WHITE GENOCIDE
this thread is retarded and so are all of you

you don't understand though, I am a Boy Detective and I uncover the truth and have so much fun doing it I am so validated how dare you try to take this away from me, I am a big boy and this is what big boys do as far as I can tell

First day on the job?

ANYMORE NUDES?

user why

Found some other documents. This is crazy. They don't go inot much detail but they talk about attracting new members, how to mobilize them and they mention people who are 'brainstormed'
archive.is/8OAgv

(Couldn't archive, save locally!) mft59.org/docs/solidarity/122816SolidarityCommitteeMeeting.pdf

archive.is/Ppssd

This is liberal parlance for a discussion with the goal of producing ideas. Basically, everyone sits around in a circle and suggests things which then get judged according to whatever oppression olympics alogrithm they're using that particular day.

Sorry for double post, but basically what "personally brainstorm people we know" means is that the kikes who call the shots will spy on the candidates, ask around, interrogate them, pull all kinds of tests on them - then all come together and dismiss potentially problematic entries.

It's not brainwashing as the term would suggest, but it's certainly not an open, unbiased or intellectually honest process either.

Only 2 negative reviews have been given, you're all pathetic LARPers

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost EVERY internet forum and chat platform is the SAME WAY.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., and take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and AI and then they will annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it
takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. Enough people already know about the problem, we just need them to actually do something about it.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will NEVER accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break. We have to take away their creature comforts and force them to wake up, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

Minnesotta depertment of education. Google it, will confirm. TORpedos can't upload screenshots, apparently :^)

If at all possible, I would suggest sticking to the names mentioned in relation with this particular operation. See posts>>10823336, ,

Ok, Thanks for the clarification.

WEW LADS!

It's the e-mail domain for Education Minnesota.
educationminnesota.org/home

ESP Business Agent

Jeremy Swensen
[email protected]
612-287-0290

Mark Makalararky on damage control.

What I get from reading that line about brainstormed, was that they all thought up of places they could get new recruits.

So likely all the hipster coffee shops and cider breweries and Tim Hortons in the metro area.

They could be brainstorming ideas for recruits, which is what you're saying; or brainstorming actual recruits, which is suggesting. Either way this is a tangent. Focus on actually connecting the names in the spreadsheets at to actualy people with

tfw 8ch is too scared to write google reviews

Hmm, looks like a good way to infiltrate. If they start coming to you with all their research needs, just think what that would tell you.

Flip side, convince them that their resident IT expert is actually a Nazi. I mean, he's a white male, right?

Ha. Print up some of these "jail support forms" and have people fill them out at the next Antifa gathering.

Flip side, convince people that the "jail support forms" are actually a trick by Nazis to dox them.

Aint gonna lie. I am casually interested in which of the orgs listed in first pic are jew created/operated.

I smell bagels.

Thanks for letting us know we're onto something. Nothing motivates me like your desperate, futile crying.

Oh, and a big part here that I neglected, he's an ESP Business Agent for the teacher's union.

mft59.org/index.php/contact-us/mft-staff

MFT

>(((Lauren Southern)))
What's wrong with her other than standing next to a nigger and joking about being in the holohoax?

ARWG - ANTIRACISM WORKING GROUP

Fairly prominent libshit group by the looks of it. If you're investigating some leads, it might prove a good idea to check for any affiliation with this one. We already know that all the jail support folks listed in the post I'm replying to are ARWG volunteers.

Can't find a SwenSEN anywhere. Plenty of SwenSONs, though. Go figure.

NLG has been protecting/funding leftist terrorists for decades

Gotten hand it to them, leftists were thorough in taking over institutions. It's gonna be a Hell of a time to root them out

Swensen is how he spells his name.
It was apparently referenced by email according to

I'm trying to find what he's referencing though.

Minnesota anons have a golden opportunity to infiltrate these orgs and provide intel for us. This info dump is exposing a ton of bullshit in the Minneapolis institutions of power. If only we could get this kind of info for more cities

There is going to be no infiltration, user. They have countless shills monitoring these threads. Facebook accounts keep going down right as we're about to reach them. Sites keep changing as soon as we list them. No, you're not gonna infiltrate jack shit as a FUCKING WHITE MALE after they find out they've been compromised.

What we can do, however, is get every last one of the fuckers listed and publicized for all to see.This is a lucky break kindly provided by the god of chaos, let us exploit it to the last little drop. Get every single one of the fuckers and destroy the antifa infrastructure in Minnesotta. If anything, let this twat serve as an inspiration:

An entire US state's worth of libshit revolutionary command and control hangs by a thread. Don't leave it there, cut it.

How will publicizing it help? It took numerous incidents to get Yvette Felarca suspended, and she's probably back teaching to this day. Even if the information is there it doesn't mean that the average NPC will give a damn, and chances are they're in with the police too

First, you need to know the names, positions held, addresses, families. Then you come up with a way to fucking destroy them.

Of course the kikes are not just gonna roll over and let us destroy 3-4 decades' worth of work. But the first and foremost step is reconnaissance.

That's why I'm saying recon on the inside. Even if they know they've been compromised there are so many retards in the ranks they couldn't tell if anyone was an agent

1. obtain a macbook somehow
2. hang out at hipster college cafe
3. have a wallpaper like picture attached
4. make sure it's visible to people at the cafe
5. someone will eventually talk to you. talk about muh porkies and such
6. get invited to commie meetups
7. ???

I searched on his email and found this document:
archive.is/taI8l
In here you can find Jeremy Swensen's mobile number: 651-245-6139

Searched on the mobile number and this is also the number of a company: Swensen Productions
There is also a Fartbook page with the similar image:
archive.is/qU9Qe

This is his personal Fartbooks page:
archive.is/aYvBt

bump

This reply was meant for you:

Was getting caught part of your plan?

LINDA MANN - ONE OF ARWG - POSSIBLY FOUND

And old kike hag just like Jill Jacobson. If any of you are not behind 7 proxies and investigate this, you'll probably beat me to it speed-wise

Dude looks like an ugly Jew.

Leftists are always lazy, dysgenic, dishonorable losers.

The "bugman" meme fits them perfectly.

also

That was the same group that their saint landwhale Heather Heyer was a member of.

God being a TORpedo is hard
anonimag.es/image/JT9suCg
This should work

And just like that, the quest for the worst meme of all time comes to an end. Who the fuck signs their memes, and with their Yidder handle nonetheless? Why is there a steak in the middle? I just don't get it.

Just to make clear who this is, Linda Mann is mentioned in multiple emails as jail support and part of ARWG - ANTI RACIST WORK GROUP - a libshit stand-in CnC organization. They seem to provide logistical support to Antifa rioters. If we can prove they support a domestic terror group, we can get the shitcanned, too.

P.S. Take note of the structures you observe in MN antifa. It's very likely that a fuckload of other local Antifa organizations follow the same layout. We just lucked into this one thanks to the frog god of chaos.

bump

what has your research revealed anons?

Mark Malark, Brittany Malark - footsoldiers. Hired muscle. Black bloc
Jill Jacobson, Linda Kellam Mann, others - mid level logistical support perseonnel, bailing out and protecting the antifaggots that get locked up
So far none of the actual COs have been identified or doxxed. Reminder:
All are likely kikes, too

Possibly identified:
Ryan Hartung. Face in link related:
anonimage.net/db/full/Zp4JjKFHO.png
anons welocome to confirm. Only Ryan H that kikebook was relieably giving up in the Minneapolis area for me.

Local user, learn to use tor. Local ops need plausible deniability.

Holla Forums too smart to play in enemies backyard.

I was going to say chill on guessing based on that but that pic is a strong indicator.

I am 90% sure that the Ryan H I pointed out is the Ryan H from the e-mails. Never 100% until positive ID, of course, but newfags might not understand so let it stay at 90%.
fucking this

If you are ever going to do any ops in real life…
DO NOT PRE-WARN ON Holla Forums
THIS SITE IS SWARMING WITH SHILLS AND ENEMY INTEL

Just do it. If you are one of us, we will understand, no communcation is needed when we're all essentially just different permuations of the same autistic white 20-something sperglord.

thedeplorablepost.com/uncategorized/leak-3-of-3-has-been-delayed/

Sorry, we’re working 24/7 on this. Limited staff, and we may have to just drop it not clean.

wizards are more than welcome, friend

Your experience might prove invaluable

Just apply it to all the data and the data analysis in this thread, please, instead of just a single dismissive comment

just drop it not clean, itll teach those antifa fucks not to fuck around

play stupid games win stupid prizes

I mean, all my life I've been a newfag. It's only these past 4-5 years that I've found myself directing rapefugees from normie internet layers into proper combat formation. Please be gentle and please help the effort. You are probably a jaded motherfucker, but so am I. No matter how hopeless your personal situation might seem, we're ultimately all in this shitshow together.

fukin a

can anybody point me to the thread of a huge list of antifa members. It seems to have vanished. It was on 8ch somewhere.

Drop it not clean. This is an information war, and they just lost it pending your ability to get us that information.

Your website is not tor friendly either, fix that.

Stop multiposting to (1) please.

See

what do you mean?

It means stop feeding the trolls.

BennyP is likely Benny Painter
anonimage.net/view/j92WMJmZ9x
Has a "Justice for Philandro" picture on facebook.

Can be found complaining about union busting: facebook.com/Sisters-Camelot-138745306176952/

this

this thread is garbage. another detective larp. You are all cowards with no balls itching for a cat fight with easy targets that don't matter worth a shit.

antifa is not the army of the enemy. The MILITARY and POLICE are the army of the enemy. You are all on a wild goose chase. Totally deluded.

Trump is not a solution to anything. Show your support etc., but stop resting on him as a solution. YOU have to solve YOUR OWN problems. You are all acting like liberals, trying to find out the "secret weakness" of the enemy so you can send the real men in to do your dirty work.

Top fucking kek, you're going to have to shitpost a lot harder than that if you want more than a handful of pity (you)s

Your resistance makes my penis harder

Thedeplorablepost.com

There's an xls in the second leak. Has 160+ antifa partial and full doxxes.

I just got a SYKCO 1311. I would love to take one good swing at that cake. I don't want AIDs on my new knife

bot

bot

shill

yeah, you're fucking retarded alright

bot

filtered, it's that easy

Kill yourself. I'm going to be doing some more doxing and digging on this because I am also nearby. And you can do nothing to stop it.

beep boop im a robot i was programmed to identify faggots beep boop target aquired beep boop beep

why is this allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=IbSWbLOxxfw&feature=youtu.be

Benny Boy has the stick in this video according to some bantz on Sisters of Camelot facebook.

facebook.com/pg/Sisters-Camelot-138745306176952/reviews/

Possible hits?

whitepages.com/name/Linda-K-Mann/Minneapolis-MN/3w2xckx

whitepages.com/name/Linda-Mann/Minneapolis-MN

Not a good idea user I'll go too far

A bit more on Ms/Mrs(?) Mann

mylife.com/linda-mann/gypsycurse7
mylife.com/linda-mann/babymann

Do we have any confirmation on whether she is white or asian? The 2nd link provided suggests asian of some kind. Probably korean.

Also, some more stuff on Jill Jacobson the kike.

whitepages.com/name/Jill-E-Jacobson/Minneapolis-MN/4qqyeif

I'd say that's probably the correct address unless she's moved recently.

I made a jewtube video about the pro and con of an open drug market as a case for eugenics

I know it doesn't mean much but it's (((interesting))) to see TCGDC retweeting stories about SEIU.

archive.fo/Umbb6

For those that don't know, SEIU is the union that works at the hospital Seth Rich was taken to and promptly murdered at with connections to Podesta et al.

Now THAT'S an interesting link. Not surprising, but interesting.

Anti-raid bump.

Top kek

I noticed in the last thread they were getting some space to do and plan things from the unitarians (who are cancer). So… here's what I can dig up in a bit. Let's expand this network as far as we can and get as many cucks burned as possible. Light the fag cities on fire and let them burn. Here is a tentative dox on the 3 ministers that I could dig up.

David Breeden

firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-david-breeden/
whitepages.com/name/David-M-Breeden/Minneapolis-MN/rkxb8ag

Email (work) - [email protected]
Phone (work) 612.377.6608 x116
Phone (home - unconfirmed) - (773) 288-0546
5327 Hyland Pl Minneapolis MN 55437-1927

James Foti

firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-jim-foti/
whitepages.com/name/James-R-Foti/Minneapolis-MN/65m3py7

Phone (work) - 612.377.6608 x107
Phone (home - unconfirmed) - (612) 825-4451
400 Groveland Ave Minneapolis MN 55403-3232

Kelli Clement - literally the social justice coordinator for this group

firstunitarian.org/minister-staff/rev-kelli-clement/
whitepages.com/name/Kelli-J-Clement/Minneapolis-MN/4kgq6cz

Phone (work) - 612.377.6608 x111
Phone (home - unconfirmed) - (612) 724-6123
5253 28th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55417-1959

Oh, forgot to mention about James there…

Also, I can do any dox requests related to this and likely find something for you. Reply to me if you need some help finding someone. I'm digging up all I can and I'll post it as I find it but if someone wants to put something at the top of my list then let me know and I'll help you out.

I'm also digging through the last thread and putting any dots together that I can… now THIS is VERY INTERESTING

graph.imdb.com/name/nm6502219/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr61

It could be a false positive, but it could be we got us a couple of paid actors under an NDA. I wonder what those emails will bring up.

Not only is this degenerate into drugs but his little friends sells their body for money.

Can anyone confirm that the person in this chat is Brit Malark? Wasn't she kvetching about losing her job in other posts? If so that would be fucking glorious (but not surprising) that he knowingly dates a literal whore. This is the second time I've encountered a marxist type who tricks herself out.

What's the point of all these doxxes? I doubt sending pizzas is going to stop antifa.

Honest question.

Quite a few reasons really.

1 - We can keep tabs on them. Even if they aren't the jew pulling the stings, they can lead us to them.

2 - We can keep our distance (or choose not to) IRL.

3 - If they are actually dangerous (which doxing can reveal) we have ways to fuck up their life, or even take them down.

4 - Antifa dox shall flow

5 - Lulz, and making life hard for Communists is a worthwhile pursuit.

Such as?
Not fbi.

People who get doxed on the chans usually get people around them doxed. This will piss those people off. It can be family, friends, bosses that will fire them, landlords that will kick them out, etc.

Reporting them to the authorities with proof, forcing the government to arrest them.

Can't argue with that.

I'm filling in holes on that massive dox drop doc atm. I got a few plugged just by putting phone numbers into goybook and getting the info. I'll post what I got when I am done.

All I want to do is make their public info easily accessible so these individuals can get the help they need. :^)

I see why this is interesting now:

archive.fo/x0JxH

Notice under "Filmography" it has "Mogadishu, Minnesota" as an "extras casting assistant"
>10826304

Their dealers are my favorites.

Whoever has the raw clone of the phone post it. Going through thousands of images of texts is retarded. How the fuck can you be this new?

Worst case scenario, we could lean on (((Jill Jacobson))) and see who comes to her rescue.

Not a bad idea.

If she's on Jail Support as a 10th grade teacher, I wonder (((who's))) money she's spending.

Sorry I missed this.

Kelli Clement is the social justice coordinator at that unitarian church they liked to meet at. Likely part of their logistics. Also a minister. Dox provided here.

Tarin would likely have juicy tidbits someone who isn't me could get from what I assume is a her.

Kelli Clement:
twitter.com/revforchoice
Looks like a jew tbh.
huffingtonpost.com/author/rev-kelli-clement
Writes about how hebrew and christian bibles say help the poor which is then equivalent to abortions.

Going through her twitter…god thats nasty.

It looks like Jessica Bergren contacted this fag for a short film. I think Brittany Cusak is not his girlfriend. If we had the actual data we could know what date was sent but OP is a faggot, true to his nature.

(((they))) want to slide this thread

They also mentioned meeting in Walker United Methodist Church, which appears to have abandoned Christianity in favor of some New-age SJWLGBT pozzed multi-culti. They host meetings for these Antifags and other leftists, and it's also a local polling station in elections.

Walker Community United Methodist Church
3104 16th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55407
walkerchurch.org

anything on his phone with references to Nov 4?

is this not clear cut conspiracy to obstruction?

Well lucky for us all these aut-right cuckchan refugees that have been shitting up the board are mostly niggers and beaners. They can go out and do something worthwhile for the cause and someday we'll let them choose where they want to be deported to.

Yes, plus where they talk about starting a dumpster fire to create total chaos…

These movies are, whenever they have a name associated with them, taking place in Minnesota. This seems reeeaaall possible.

Also, she is only an extra, which would make sense given that she is now officially mentally retarded thanks to weed.

I wonder if these movie extra roles tie into her prostitution? Some of these movies look pretty cuckservative Christian….

ARWG is a working group in the larger IWW GDC.

How does a dumpster fire create chaos? Is it a metaphorical dumpster fire? How do they plan to start one? Light a strip mall on fire? Attack a police station?

What kind of hipster trash movies would hire these two?

bump

any new updates bros

I'm pretty sure that's a positive link there.

There's implied danger in the fact that at least two of the worthless shits working at White Lotus Cleaners were taking pictures and noting addresses of suspected Trump supporters.

She's on the executive board for MFT, a teacher's union.
So likely teacher union money.

Also apparently she works at Roosevelt school.

roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/jacobson

Forgot image.

And look (((who's))) here too.

Posting video for those who dont know

This is what happened at the u of m where anons clashed with antifa

*anons got clashed by antifa

i believe this is the same scuffle/clash/ whatever that others recovered that phone

Not confirmed, would be big lulz if true.

We need to be careful about doing any IRL ops.

Our "leakers" are too stupid to clone a phone and use Tor to give us everything. Instead they're going to "clean" it. Because they don't want to be "responsible". Any or all of those pics could be fake as fuck, but we'll never know because these deplorablepost cucks wanted fame instead of doing something of value.

Because they're probably kikes.

OP is either a kike, working for the kikes, or just stupid, I'm staying but buyer beware.

Why would (((Hollywood))) hire commies? Are you new?

Big if true. I wonder where this goes.

They all need to be doxed. White Lotus is some of the best information to come out of this. We need to find out who is on their list and warn them/LEO. Everything that came out of this phone is circumstantial until the deplorable cucks prove that none of this shit is edited. Like I said before, buyer beware.

How would you even clone an entire phone?

Mount the device as a disk and use dd to clone the entire device. There's no protection on the phone from what they said so it should be that simple.

You'll have to enable developer options on the iphone, then plug it into your computer via USB. Do not plug it into a computer with an active internet connection. Do not forget your opsec, bare minimum use a fresh VM.

If you're on linux/osx open a shell and type
$ lsblk //make a note of what is currently connected.
Plug in your iphone after enabling developer options, you want to mount it as a disk device.
Type lsblk again and see the new entry.

now be very fucking careful what you type here.

$ dd if=/path/to/phone of=/path/to/space/on/harddrive

Do not worry about bs or anything else. Do not do this until you understand what it does. if=/the/input/file of=/the/output/file. You fuck up the paths, and you just erased the entire phone.

Next, because the cookies will likely not work for us, you then need to look at which social media accounts you have access to. On your own computer you need to look up how to "backup your information", lots of sites have it, and each one has it's own hoops you have to jump through. gmail, yahoo, facebook are all prime examples of services that have this feature. Once you get the backup, put it on the internet. Now we can parse those backups and put it all in a big map.

Reviews are getting scrubbed from white lotus cleaning on jewgle already

I looked earlier, only one review remained.

There's nothing to mount, fam. Just plugging memory card in should display the new device in dmesg. You can run dd immediately. But leaving default block size will be slow. Set bs=1m unless you don't mind waiting for hours. And it doesn't show you any progress, unless you send SIGINFO.

You'll need more than just what's on the SD card.

Was she expecting to kill del nadsees with the Keyblade or what?

Bump.

Looking forwards to the 3rd release today.

Is it coming out today?

You're going to want the phone's internal memory as well as the micro SD card.

thedeplorablepost.com/editors-blog/final-antifa-phone-leak/
NEW UPDATE

You're retarded, but whatever. Antifa dox shall flow

im just trying to help

You can help by dumping the entire image so we can use real tools to do real work you attention whoring kike.

its still downloading

archive.fo/6ua4f
Link for those not clicking that shit.

Fair enough, sorry my dude.

no problem, ill hopefully have something soon for you

i cant seem to open them nor find the extension

No problem, I'm on Tor so it'll take a few more minutes do download, then I'll figure it out and let you all know.

Oh, you're not the site owner. It's all good man. I hope the owner of the deplorable post used a proxy at least, and doesn't have that site attached to him IRL. Otherwise the feds will shove countless pineapples up his ass.

I've hit a bit of a snag in my dox efforts. I'm going after this named IWW Mod - Sadie Cox. She seems to be a teacher at SPPS, but I can't find any pic to confirm. I do have her family facebook accounts, in addition to hers.

Her - facebook.com/sadie.cox.3
Mother - facebook.com/catherine.cox.7121
Father - facebook.com/tedcoxchicago
Sister - facebook.com/megan.cox.7923

One of her profile pics leads to here - spft.org/
Seems par for the course - spft.org/get-involved/

Jewgle search turned this up. She's definitely a teacher or connected to the schools somehow.
startribune.com/protestors-surround-richfield-school-board-members-and-disrupt-meeting/422590194/
archive.is/x0OLa
In this article she engages in intimidation tactics when a vote to fire some taco bender teacher was being called, when she clearly deserved being fired.

Bitch clearly needs a bit of love from the chans, but I can't seem to find her. None of the Sadie Cox results seem to match in IL, and I get nothing in MN. Can any anons shed some light on this with me?

I found that she went to Bethel University in Arden Hills, MN at least one year. That's all in addition to what you have found.

Facebooks are gone. I think she works for "Social Justice Education Movement"

facebook.com/sjemtc

I also cannot get that third part to download.

Bump to dox antifa.

was anything found with the full phone dump?

Not yet. I'm just working on dox among other things with what glorious info has been provided

tcsjem.org/the-iww/

Also, I think you're right. Too bad I can't find me a list of those employed. I wonder if there is a business license we can dig up with a name.

All I see are lots of folders full of files w/o extensions.

I think you need an emulator user

Couple of possible leads on this

mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=8ed459b5-8dd4-e011-a886-001ec94ffe7f

The unitarians (and possibly methodists) are involved heavily in this. They are definitely part of the ANTIFA/IWW logistics network. I'll dig on the methodists later but for now I'm going to keep focus on the tcsjem and Sadie Cox. I want the dox of the cox.

tcsjem.org/main-st/
Also, I recognize someone in this pic. Check out #2 from the left. Good work TORpedo. This pic also gives us leads on further dox to be found. I see a very full staff there. They all need our love. Starting with our elusive IWW mod.

mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=8d3abf1f-4e3a-e611-816a-00155d01c56d

Who is Bob Hart?

The Most Deplorable Editor here, thedeplorablepost.com has proper registration. The protection of our sources are our number one priority. We appreciate your hard work and only hope the hive mind can dig up what we couldn’t find.

Emulator will be required to view the full contents of the dump. See our latest post, we do not physically possess the phone and cannot perform a developer dump unfortunately.

Continuing…

GREMAR PROPERTIES LLC
2832 N E 26TH CT
FT LAUDERDALE FL 33306

Anyone in FL know anything about this? FL SOS search is kinda dry.

I've tried downloading a few times. I can't get it finished and I'm not untoring for it.

archive.fo/beS4j
Found Judy Goebels from: archive.fo/M5qxD

"Minnesota Unitarian Universalist Social Justice Alliance"

Our little free server is getting a bit bogged down with all of the traffic. It’s 2.98Gb so ya gotta wait it out. If anyone has suggestions on an anonymous host please let us know.

Another thing I noticed, is all these commies seem to have done this before with "reproductive health".

Meaning this has been a few years brewing.
Meaning we're walking into a major shithole.

I looked over the board of archive.fo/beS4j again and noticed Sherri Knuth got her law degree from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. You know who else goes there?

archive.fo/3i2nE

The other facebooks you posted are gone, archive what you find next time.

No problem, I'll give it another go tomorrow. Thanks for your contribution. Stay safe.

Apologies. However I do like seeing them on the run. I will do this for further pages

Catherin Cox: archive.fo/i5rlG
Ted Cox: archive.fo/storV
Sadie Cox: archive.fo/WIzL2

Don't worry user, they're not sending their best. Seems to be an Illinois/Minneapolis connection. I'm thinking logistics network.

opened in xcode…not successfully. could see most of the photos but none of the app. data. suggestions welcome. emulator mode missing most of the apps. I am not a programer.

Sadie Cox's friends list: archive.fo/JJFiD
Looks like there's enough dox to be had here.

archive.is/Rtvft
First on the left looks like this guy Macks Hopland: archive.fo/fgHLB
He's apart of this: archive.fo/xq9Pn
The "Education Workers IOC 620 - Twin Cities IWW"

So basically commies and terrorists infiltrate positions of influence around impressionable children.
And they support pedophilia, disgusting people.

bump for Holla Forums being on suicide watch

thank you for your service

We should work to try and steal more commie phones. They seem to be pretty good sources of info.

Whatever you say, FBI

You know this is a special kind of person, because his phone is filled with creep shots and atrocious commie "memes".

See the attached pics, this is bigger than we realize!

Holy fuck. Where did you find this? Os this an email? Can we get a cap of the header?

What he said.

Macks Hopland on the left.

BTW Travis Elise, who leads the IWW Facebook, has a real name of Travis Erickson. 100% confident that this is true from boots on the ground.

Holy shit, I found leftypol incarnate: archive.is/3VyTK
Meet Sam Tyler, aka Sam Wagner.
Look at all these friends Sam has: archive.is/u0ZIG

Jill Jacobson is Sam's friend: archive.is/NVnIN
Simon Smedberg is as well: archive.fo/Hc8pg

Sadie Cox too: archive.fo/WIzL2
And Macks Hopland: archive.fo/fgHLB
Who is part of this group: archive.fo/xq9Pn
Sadie Cox and Mack Hopland connection: archive.is/Rtvft

Approx age? I'm finding a hit for one in 60's and 30's. Give me that and we got his dox.

Keep digging, what we are after is in there. We just didn’t have the resources to get to it.

Let's see about them dox

whitepages.com/name/Susan-J-Broman/Minneapolis-MN/4psntsu (archive doesn't work here, I tried)
1601 44th Ave N Apt A
Minneapolis MN 55412-1203
(763) 561-5173

Principal/Attorney (appellate public defense) at Russell Selk Law Office (see cap, probably outdated or possible false positive)

whitepages.com/name/Kenneth-S-Shain/Minneapolis-MN/1jafiiv (again, no archive

1314 Marquette Ave Apt 607
Minneapolis MN 55403-4119
OR
110 W Grant St Apt 2c
Minneapolis MN 55403-2310

linkedin.com/in/kenshain/ (won't let me archive) - he's fucking cancer

Already found and dox are fucking everywhere

>(((berg)))
whitepages.com/name/Simon-D-Smedberg/Minneapolis-MN/bc2aa9b

2737 Blaisdell Ave Apt 2
Minneapolis MN 55408-1539

Why do I get the feeling these apartments are just plain empty? Surely they have more shekels than this?

This is seriously the easiest and most legal dig I've ever been on. It seems that commies have one weakness and that is they have to tell everybody they're degenerate commies.

Here's Susan Joy Broman on facebook: archive.fo/aCoh2
And her friends on facebook: archive.fo/vMlAg

I am not sure that's right for Broman, I have her working at "Minneapolis Kids": archive.fo/DfdVQ
She seems to have done that consistently for the past few years, it also matches the commie/child MO.

There are luxury condos in Minneapolis.

That text. (2nd pic)

kek "communist"

How about Free Lance?

I bet all these orgs will love knowing that ANTIFA/IWW is trying to infiltrate them and take them over. Supplying them with this dox list might get them to eat each other up.

And what does MFT stand for? I missed something here.

That makes sense.

Susan Joy Broman has a kind of interesting friends list. It's not as commie as everybody elses.

Then there's this: archive.is/2QMR6
Meet Chris Carr. Security Director for G4S. Relevance? See this: archive.fo/5AaME
What's happening at the US Bank Stadium this February goys? Hint: archive.fo/2GxBn

Really gets the noggin joggin.

My noggin is joggin faster than a pack of wild niggers. We just got a possible link to the NFL, in addition to MPD and the fed. This antifa fuck is probably going to be found dead in a river by the end of the year at this rate.

F

Checked, but wrong.

It seems like the commies have a link to US Bank Security. And not just a guard, the director of security.
How convenient is that?

Yeah, I'm getting too far ahead of myself. This drop has me excited and sperging.

It would be hilarious to link them to the NFL from this though. The recent director of security is pretty interesting. It would make sense that a commie wouldn't do background checks and train properly. Or keep good records. What's the bet that some commies in the cities can say that they worked security? And that they were shit at that too?

God damn this only gets better and better.

Hey Deplorable editor, can you cap the emails and dump them here? The torrent and d/l link on the site are dildos.

OH WHAT THE FUCK: archive.fo/vMlAg
BROMAN LOVES MEDIA MATTERS.

WHAAAAT THE FUUUCK.

This bitch stinks, and it's not the decade old cheese sandwich stuck between her tits and love handles. It's not the coal rolled man jizz on her mouth. This bitch is no bueno. She's either connected directly or knows who calls the shots.

She likes it but how does that implicate her? Looks like I'm not the only one jumping the gun. Step back user. Where is the link exactly? How does it work?

Explain this.

Commie Bitch and Friends decide they're going to infiltrate orgs.

Looking at her friends list, along with Jill Jacobson, Sadie Cox(aka ugly sister), Sam Wagner, and Macks Hopland there is an unreal amount of educators and people who are otherwise associated with education and SJW shit in their friends list.

The one odd duck out is Susan Joy Broman. Her friends list doesn't look like it intersects much, if at all with Sam Wagner, yet here she is organizing MFT with the support of people who are friends with Sam Wagner.

Sam Wagner has the largest friends list of anybody we've investigated with 2,011 people. He has nearly everybody we've investigated on his friends list except Ken Shain and Susan Joy Broman. Almost as if there is a gap in hierarchy.

Footsoldiers: Whiner Boy who lost his phone and his girlfriend hank hill ass/droopy titty. Sam Wagner (leftypol sperg probably)

Middle Management: Simon Smedberg, Jill Jacobson. (Their opsec is better than everybody elses too)

Shift Leads: Sadie Cox(your sister's a babe), Macks Hopland.

Judging by the Coxs' family reaction to our efforts we can guess that Sadie wasn't expecting our brand of trouble. Like she was kept in the dark, like she doesn't know the ramifications of what she's doing and who she's working for.

And I found a bit more. Got the owners!

Oops, forgot.

GOLDMAN,RICHARD S H/E
RICHARD S GOLDMAN REV TR

Found the rich jews. I wonder how much money they are funneling into this? Also, confirmed FL link.

mprnews.org/story/2017/10/30/propublica-inside-the-lefts-online-efforts-to-out-white-supremacists

Is this jessica in this? Great Lakes…

I don't think great lakes covers MN, but I could be wrong

Also, archive for you. archive.is/qRp3i

Fallon could be completely invented but it is worth looking into later. I find the date of 10/30 fucking hilarious seeing as the phone drop was a two days before that, followed by a flood here. It's like they want to play damage control for this.

Where's this coming from? How did we get the address 2101 Hennepin Avenue?

Who's Jessica?

Checked, thanks for the archive.

I checked the owner of the address 2101 Hennepin Ave, and found this was the owner. Some rich kike living in Florida.

Lol, land of 10k lakes!

Christopher Allison is next up on my list. He's a retard of the same caliber as the guy who didn't lock his phone, then lost it. Gold. Fucking. Mine. I guess this is to be expected of an IWW fucking mod.

archive.is/Y6Z9s < his fb
archive.is/pMZzv < his pics

Also dumping the good ones. This idiot took pics of and posted addresses of people that are members. They don't self dox anymore, they have officially evolved to doxing each other!

Oh, and here's his address. Be sure to send him and his family some BLACKED care packages!

whitepages.com/name/Chris-J-Allison/Minneapolis-MN/6j1cbgu

9317 Oliver Ave N
Minneapolis MN 55444-2912
(763) 898-3604 (?)

One more post with another pic. This guy is stunningly retarded.

What is the address for?

AND

tcsjem.org/contact/

Twin Cities Social Justice Education Movement is either a dba or some department of the IWW TC. The owner of the building comes up as this

Search "2101 Hennepin Ave" here and you will find the owner to be Gremar Properties LLC. The Address given in the tax info was 2832 N E 26th CT FT Lauderdale, FL 33306

Put that in zillow.com and you get a link to this:

What appears to be a wealthy jew.

Say it with me, Holla Forums. Every. Fucking. Time.

here = gis.hennepin.us/property/map/default.aspx

We’re close😆 Keep going!

Holy shit.

I must be literally retarded considering I cannot find a single readable address.

Careful linking something like a linkedin you faggot.
It tells you when someone views your page, (not sure if it's exclusively sensitive to those with an account) a couple dozen anons snooping through there is sure to arouse some sort of blip.

How fucking stupid to you have to be to have such abysmal opsec? Not even a fucking passcode on a phone loaded with operational info at an event you plan to be violent at…

I fucking hate unitarians

/r/ing uploads of image sets for each thread as zip files to mixtape.moe
KikeFlare is tampering with the images on the threads here
normally using Tor bypasses that, but C0deMonkey screwed up and the hidden service is redirecting image downloads through KikeFlare

>>>/sudo/57813

KikeFlare image tampering may be some kind of fingerprinting to track reposts.

So what's the significance of that 2101 Hennepin Ave property, is it that one hangout place that was mentioned earlier?

The download keeps failing, and I can't connect to any peers on the torrent.

Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (and ESPs)

G4S is also the security company that employed Omar Mateen, the shooter at the Pulse night club.

They seem to hire quite a few useless Somali refugees from my dealings with them in Minnesota.

Remember, the building in question (2101 Hennepin Ave S) IS SUBDIVIDED INTO DIFFERENT OFFICES. IWW does not rent the entire building, just one small office out of a dozen or so. This Goldman link may be a false positive.

The IWW central office is sub-unit #110 in 2101 Hennepin Ave S.

So is KikeFlare doing this, or is it higher ups in the JIDF? Any clues?

The deplorable post site is down.

Lake Superior. It's kind of a big lake.

Yes but minuteman press (jewish and liberal) shares the building with iww.

Bitch knows exactly what she's doing. archive.is/x0OLa

Once we get enough together I'd like to draw out some of the links and how/why the are significant on a jpg and upload it, with sauce. Or make a PDF and upload it to the appropriate place.

Yes

This link is why I dug on it.

You are so bad at counter Intel.
Or maybe you're just a kike.

why isn't this thread pinned?

They mentioned a police liason. Like an undercover cop working with them. They even had people on the security team for the event that acted as eyes and ears. This looks like an Officer Mark Kennedy situation (undercover brit cop that got a buncha commies to arson a target and started Denmark's largest riot ever_ The Ungdomshuset riots. He even knocked a few commie girls up on the job.)

>archive.is/x0OLa
You really think she expected to be in the middle of the biggest international event since WW2 as a Commie Stooge?

Or is she a useful liberal idiot. Her opsec seems to imply the later. She's probably regurgitating committee talking points of things she's been coached to say by (((someone))) like the IWW or GDC. She is a low level shift manager, we need to find the 50 - 60 year old commies running the show here. We need to find the other Susan J Boeman, Jill Jacobson, and their money supplier. Who writes the checks for bail after an (((organic))) protest?

Now your information comes together. Good work my dude.

Because there's other things going on right now probably, and the attention a sticky gets hinders investigation.

Fucked up but unsurprising. Now we're off to find a cop that's connected to commies.

There's a lot happening and Holla Forums is stretched thin right now. We live in interesting times, user :^)

She's both I think. A useful idiot, and a plain idiot. Shame I can't find her address. Very odd too. I'll keep digging on it later after I get these holes plugged. I'll work the fed angle and post what I get.

Commies live in convents. She probably "rents" a room.

Check his phone for deleted data. He has a gf so he deletes stuff. Also the App Store for any deleted apps. All the best dox data is deleted . Post browser history show the world what he is hiding.

He looks… familiar

I found Tre the druggie. Why don't we show him how Mark has been talking shit about him behind his back?

facebook.com/treon.bell
archive.is/AknuC

As for the fed link…
800-327-2077 < number given in fed cap
No results looking for it… any anons with a burner brave enough to give it a try?

So far not coming up with anything else. Looks like Kathy's opsec is better than antifa. We'll have to circle back around to this.

Not these commies. We've found a lot of houses and even some luxury condos. But she could be an exception… in which case where is the flop house?

Oh deplorable editor, I hope you are still around.

I also followed up on the police link. It's a possible liason, not sure if that's collusion though. Check attached image. Could be nothing but could be something.

Start keeping records of this observant user. You're going to find its a huge rabbit hole full of child abuse, neglect, and infant reprogramming.

Its very disturbing. Some background is needed in understanding what makes infants tick. From there you'll see the our greatest ally poisoning our children from their very first day on this earth.

bumping for justice

nationalcorporatehousing.com/minneapolis/marquette-place

Ken Shain's residence are luxury apartments starting at $110/day.

Also, his role in this meeting: should be clarified more. If he is some kind of organizational planner.

These people are stupid, but this guy seems like he's smarter than the rest. Good Opsec, never mentioned in except for being at the meeting. No facebook, no internet profiles, not associated with the rest of the commies, but here he is. I think this guy is worth looking into.

Release a dump of the emails, or complete caps you fuck.

Now that's interesting. Possible link to upper management?

Looking at the retarded memes and the dense things they actually consider clever… These leftists are remarkably small minds… They cannot possibly win.

I found Kenneth Shain on secure.mpls.k12.mn.us/bluebook/

He's a "Teacher, Reserve Cadre" for Davis Center. archive.fo/t1WRE

The other apartments at 110 W Grant are also luxury apartments, so either way this dude is spending hella money or his rooms are COMPED.

Looking at Travis Erickson/Elise a bit…

spokeo.com/Travis-Erickson/Minnesota/Minneapolis/p2309362871

The address that spokeo shows doesn't seem to be owned by him. Renter maybe?

PID - 0202824110201
gis.hennepin.us/property/map/default.aspx

Owner is some import from squatistan who has a rental house from the looks of it. The house is 5 bed, 2 bath so it's likely he shares with some others. Maybe our elusive Sadie Cox lives here too? Why do I get the feeling we have a lead on a IWW/commie flophouse being rented out?

I also like how he friended his commie/anarchist buddies and himself on FB. Fucking retard gave himself away. archive.is/DwCiq

Reserve teacher living in a dank af apartment… really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

Well now that's a nice coincidence, isn't it? IWW office is a mere 15 minute drive!

Davis Center is part of the University of Minnesota.
cla.umn.edu/davis-center (can't archive)

I can find no pictures other than the one you found.

If AF are terrorists, and institutions are harboring these people helping the commies, isn't that like, illegal or something? What connection do we need to give the feds so they can intervene in this charade of manipulating youth to destabilize and take over local government? This is a fucking commie cabal here my dude. They tell them to break the laws, knowing they can't be prosecuted as adults, and then work out their bail with jail support. What the fuck is Jail Support? Customer Service for Jail? Let me tell you what Jail Support is my dude, Jail Support is encouragement to break the law, it's a promise that you'll have support if you were to go to jail. Why do people go to jail famalam? Because they're breaking the law. These people are encouraging anarchy and selling it as there are no consequences. They're just sticking it to the man, they're just that young and impressionable.

The university is the most powerful institution in that state. It existed before the state as a school. r.umn.edu/node/511

I'm not surprised at the support these commies get at universities, but this is the first time I've seen it this blatant.

This is a goldmine of information. Need to expose those fucks.

Details on the commie boss running the SJW/Commie cleaning business that can't clean for shit.

mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=edf4bdda-e125-e711-8178-00155d01c6a8

Can anyone ID the two girls(?) in the linkedin cap? I can't get any to come up on my burner.

whitelotuscleaners.com/history/ < this is lulzy af
archive.is/CmxRu

whitepages.com/name/Eric-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/i7zq4j4 < pretty sure that's him
spokeo.com/Eric-Rogers/California/Petaluma/p299368481

Ah, nevermind we are looking for Eric W. Rogers, and Ann E. Vosti

Disregard the previous info for the dox, this looks more the speed we need

whitepages.com/name/Eric-W-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/sag6jp2 < the business address he owns
whitepages.com/name/Eric-W-Rogers/Minneapolis-MN/bb9iy9e < where he sleeps
2516 Washburn Ave S
Minneapolis MN 55416-4301

Cap shows that his brother or some relative owns the place, and he lives there. This lulzcow can keep us going for ages alone.

Don't let him go hungry now. Or his staff. I think they could all use a pizza party to boost morale after this horrible doxing and massive letdown. Don't be cruel, Holla Forums. Give them a good party! send them 50 pizzas, 20 breadsticks and only 1 2-liter

I'd say he doesn't look like a Hassan: archive.fo/sP6XC

What is this 2007? It's more /comfy/ to book appointments. whitelotuscleaners.com/contact

Sometimes ya just miss the old days :(

Truth.

You're a moron if you didn't do this from Tor or VPN.

Minneapolis user here
I can be boots on the ground recon and such, just tell me what you guys need me to do

VPN. I'm safe user, no worries.

Checked

Jail support is visitations, care packages and other shit like legal assistance. Look into anarchist black cross thats the affinity group that does such things. Also look for "Food not Bombs" Thats their field kitchen and food logistics for large demonstrations, get rid of that and hundreds of commies go hungry.

Refreshment is a common hook I see for these commies. That costs a fair bit of change that has to come from somewhere. I don't see member dues (if that's even charged) covering that.

I'm also compiling dox into a readable text document that I'll put into a PDF and other formats for easy digestion. We'll teach those commies a thing or two about opsec. good thing they don't learn :^)

The. Refreshments are all dumpster dived and cleaned up and cooked and served there on site. I used to volunteer for them they also use and abuse minority women as their cooks and prep workers. They have like hundreds of sachets of rice and curry and cheap fag veggie stew all ready hand prepared for massfeeding commies and antifa.
Source: former Occupier and antifa

I still think they're getting funding directly from the teacher's union.

It's better to dig and find the higher ups. They dox themselves, it's just a matter of sorting it all out. Connections we're looking for are money related. I want to know who the rest of the people are who lead these various organizations and (((who))) is paying these leftpol gods.

Someone should also dig through local craigslist like pages for housing ads that sound like commies live there, calls for paid protestors, the usual suspects.

An alternative strategy:

Find candidates running for local offices that are more sympathetic to deporting commies than the mudslimes running the show. I was going through facebook and these people really seem to hate a Mr. Bob Kroll, who according to the following archive is the President of the Minneapolis Police Union.

archive.fo/X5Qht

We could find other people already dealing with government like Mr. Kroll and use their judgement to support a local candidate more sympathetic about enabling the LEO to crack down on these commies.

This is what I'm wondering about. If they're convincing people to break the law at a protest after convincing them that their legal fees and what not will be taken care of I want to know about it. I also want to know if it's legal to tell someone to break the lawn then cover their bail in this manner. Sounds like (((someone))) is trying to undermine the law of the land.

Who's telling ANNA when to put a call out?
Who are Mark and Anja?
Who's money is MORGEN spending?
NUMBERS brings the flags and banners that are probably mass produced.
Kevan brings the organic looking banners.

I think their police liason is just someone on the police in charge of face to facing these douches.

That might be the first level, are their finances public information?

We also still don't know how involved the Unitarians are.

We do know they provide facility support at bare MINIMUM. Anything else at this point is rumor. But them antifa LOVE going to the unitarian church for their events.

My compilation will take some time, it should be done by the weekend. I got a LOT of shit to do. In the meantime I will keep the thread bumped at least.

Yeah… I don't think he grasps much.

it probably has semen or something baked into it, that is the current trend.

incarceratedworkers.org/

I'm not even going to archive. Jesus fucking christ. This is another recruitment hotbed for them. The fucking prisons. Something tells me there is a lot of BS in here.

No, he grasps it. He's found a niche supplying white cleaners to (other) liberals who don't like having brown people in the house.

Then call him racist for not hiring any brown people. Let the libs eat him up.

archive.fo/X3nIF
Absolutely disgusting.

Look at the quote on that banner.

"A right delayed is a right denied" -MLK

They're unashamedly communist. These people know exactly what they're doing. They're not even trying to hide their roots.

archive.fo/beS4j

Rev. Ashley Horan -
History:
Consulting Minister at The Universalist Unitarian(UU) Church of Joliet, IL.
Masters of Divinity degree (lol) from Meadville Lombard Theological School in Chicago, IL.
Lifelong UU

Married to Rev. Karen Hutt

Rev. Karen Hutt -
History:
UU Minister.
Chaplain and Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisor at the UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER.

Pastor Danny Givens -
MUUSJA Statewide Organizer
History:
Devotes much of his time and energy to the #BlackLivesMatterMpls movement as "Clergy Liason".
B.A in Christian Ministry from Bethel University in 2011.
Completed 3 year residency as Interfaith Ministry at Unity Church-Unitarian in St. Paul, MN in 2016.
Pastor Danny has provided racial justice consulting for:
Temple Israel of Minneapolis,
Mt. Zion Temple of St. Paul,
Minnesota Rabbinical Association,
St. John Neumann Catholic Church of Eagan.

Found the Jew Universalist BLM link.

There's Chicago again… and a blatant kike link. Man they really aren't trying to hide it anymore are they?

Tyler Putz -
History:
Attends First Universalist Church of Minneapolis.
Works for Prepare + Prosper, archive to FB: archive.fo/3t7rc

Commie flophouse recon successful, exfil without being noticed… but no sign of commies except a libshitted sticker honda civic. Dumping what we took.

(Rant incoming, watch out for debris I'm pissed, and ready to fix this shit, and hold all people here and other universities accountable for their insane beliefs .)
And additionally, more daesh recruits are coming out of our prisons than anywhere. Antifa's daesh sister is ISIS so it figures they'd support their recruiting concubine comrades.

Colleges are rogue, time to pull them in. Don't pull it back into a standard fit, then gov't should padlock these places until they're of learning again. My youngest girl was going to start college this winter, one of the ones that are corrupt. She's gotta find a new one now, it's bullshit. In college she planned to help elderly, but also she wants to help veterinary clinics, and shelters, and to foster animals. That's the kind of student groups intended, not anarchism. This is the type of good colleges should have funds allocated to. Regularly audit, checking for misusing funds for the student groups. Assisting inmates moaning about life in prison is not suitable student activism. Prison is not a damn resort, and they'll find that out someday staying on the anarchists road. Good riddance, the 'Evil Nazis' have more compassion and morals, it's proven fact. I appreciate you all, this is revolutionary!!!

That said I'm looking into creating organizations that make prison a fucking deterrent, by not letting lazy inmates lay around reading all damn day, or playing cards, no weights fuck your gains, fix your life inside. Inmates NEED to be working in there, lazy shits. You break the law, you should have to labor in prison, go farm crops, work the chain gang, clean highways, etc. I could come up with a year's worth of odd jobs to be done by the inmates, that's no problem to brainstorm. Many won't even mind without prison support telling them they should mind. so why not work to get out, be productive, learn a life lesson. Instead of resenting the system for throwing law-breaking degenerates in the place, it's the intent, like universities are to learn and advance, not brainstorm buzzwords in fag art classes.

People who've taken accountability are usually the hard-working folk who messed up royally, and will work to fix this. Throw in drug trafficking activity inside, to serve those that are lazy and are fighting the system they landed in, they're hunky dory, comfy, and still needing anyone to advocate for them, that's a lie, they just wanna special time. Officers will often take bribes, or blackmailed, families threatened, if they won't cooperate.

My brother has been at work in prisons for ages and literally has seen it all, some treat it like a pub hall, reuniting with ex bunkies. Many inmates make shit difficult for officers who follow policy, and they appeal petty bullshit. WHY? They're bored and have zilch better to do, but hey 'fuck working'. No! Resist! Inmates DO have rights, they have quite enough for adequate prison living. When they end up with a real problem then nothing will be done, nobody believes them. As for antifa, they're all the most selfish fuck buckets on the planet, of course they'd support trash charity. Ruin them, please. Wreck their entire livelihoods, wreck them to ashes, cause that's the way they'd do us. Make their families disown them. They can't just be antifa on Saturdays, and not the rest of the week. And Fuck up their educations because they're wasting a place in school they don't deserve. Wastes of space. We can assume schools like Berkeley, Michigan, and others like them are full of shit bags like, activists for anarchy, protest professors, and half-assed administrations. Campus reform could be swift in Minnesota. Like this fucking week. These fucks better not have jobs next week, no places in class, loans are due too btw 'students' They're fucking up their own shit may as well hasten it.

When you need help with getting admin canned I'll pitch in, for the good of campus reform. Make college fun again. Thanks for all of the hard work Anons, that's all good karma, y'all deserve it.

Pastor Danny Givens -
fb: archive.fo/X1gHI (First archived two years ago)

MUUSJA Statewide Organizer
History:
Devotes much of his time and energy to the #BlackLivesMatterMpls movement as "Clergy Liason".
B.A in Christian Ministry from Bethel University in 2011.
Completed 3 year residency as Interfaith Ministry at Unity Church-Unitarian in St. Paul, MN in 2016.
Pastor Danny has provided racial justice consulting for:
Temple Israel of Minneapolis,
Mt. Zion Temple of St. Paul,
Minnesota Rabbinical Association,
St. John Neumann Catholic Church of Eagan.

Tyler Putz -
fb: archive.fo/cML79
fb_photos: archive.fo/JIJCm
fb_friend:
History:
Attends First Universalist Church of Minneapolis.
Works for Prepare + Prosper, archive to FB: archive.fo/3t7rc

Sherri Knuth -
History:
Attends Unity Church - Unitarian in St. Paul.
Inspired by First and Fifth UU Principles: "The inherent worth and dignity of every person," and "The use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large."
Member of Restorative and Racial Justice Team at Unity Church,
Membership Engagement Director for the Minnesota State Bar Association.
League of Women Voters Minnesota where she was a lobbyist and advocate for voting rights.
Public Leadership Award from the Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA(2014) for her work in ensuring that all citizens have access to voting.
Law degree obtained at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Megan Cox also attends here).

Jeff Snyder -
History:
Attended First UU Church of Rochester, archive: archive.fo/JrL06 (First archived two years ago)
Served as a member and chair of the finance committee,
on Board of Directors serving as Treasurer at the time of his departure.
Jeff and Karen(wife) are new members of First Universalist Church where Jeff is now a member of the Community Investment Team.
Jeff's primary interest in the social justice arena is in the area of environmental justice.
Retired from IBM as engineer and project manager. (spook?)
Adult daughter living in LA.
Adult son living in Minneapolis: Dave Snyder(unconfirmed) archive.fo/NhVwq knows Tyler Putz through Prepare + Prosper.

Cheryl Moline -
History:
New member of UU (2015)
Former Legal Assistant in a large Minneapolis Law firm.
Active member of "Animal Rights Coalition"
Currently working as Assistant Producer of a cable access show entitled "Freethinking Forum"
Adult daughter living in South Minneapolis

Good work, the vehicles might come in use at some point. Maybe some DMV user or Police user can let us know about the owners of those vehicles.

I don't know where this will end up. But it'll probably smell like Pizza, Falafel, and Commie Tears.

keep the reviews coming in lads. the owner keeps having google delete them so we have to keep putting them up.

Thank you for your service user.

You and me both man. Join us, we'll tear these fucks limb for limb. We won't leave a single brick of their institutions on top of another. They will be ground into dust, and our monuments to them will do nothing but serve as a warning of what happens when you try communism.

They've come for me before and I was able to get away, but now I can get some payback (I won't go into any more detail than that). Won't you join us, user? There's always more to do and we could use all the help we can get.

You glorious fucking an heroes. Godspeed.

Good work. I'm thinking a proper PDF that can be distributed is in order. Something decent, and localized. A series of PDF's once we get the digging done for them. I got the autism for it, don't worry. The unitarians will pay for what they are doing, along with every one of those fucks from the footsoldier to rothschild.

Doing God's work user.

BUT

Can you get some photos in 16 / 24 .BMP format or in .RAW format?

I doubt they have a DSLR, and you won't get those formats from a phone, unless there are some special camera apps out there I am unaware of.

Someone else knows.
A lot of these pages were archived two years ago.

We're following someone elses investigation.

Are you retarded? This is clearly taken with a cellphone. user, do not go back.

the better the resolution, the better :^)

Use google maps if you need it antifa.

Go back if you want to know how the Black Bloc rolls.

The deeper I get in Unitarian trash the more I realize Unitarians are literally Communist Jews.

Are they Bolsheviks?

archive.fo/vZxEL

The Minneapolis bureaucracy is colluding with communist faggots? Who would've thunk it?

Also I noticed that White Lotus Cleaning removed their "Staff" page from their website. Must be onto something…

A prostitute, who would've thunk it?

All of the Yelp reviews are 5 star.

the arabic on your patch doesn't mean shit. it's like copy and pasted google translate

Well user, enjoy an early Christmas.

Nadia - archive.fo/wcYjP
Will - archive.fo/VQiJb
Shailer - archive.fo/J4ixc
Ollie - archive.fo/Bqhni
Xaudra - archive.fo/Bqhni
Manny - archive.fo/CsWnZ
EJ - archive.fo/rJBcH
Amanda - archive.fo/fXA0I

Were they really jewish?
Also this is the important part

Most US jews are not middle eastern.
That smells like a flat out Israeli.

archive.fo ?

They're the same, that poster was mistaken.

It's like aliens trying to make memes. They put all the "pieces" of the meme in place, but there's no animating humor or soul to it. It's a golem meme made by golem goyim.

It's like they're trying to do homework. That's why they put their name on it.

Thread 1 Archive - archive.fo/sIJhc
Thread 2 Archive - archive.fo/B6Gnr

kek looks like that one got taken down pretty fast

theres always their facebook page :^)

Yup, I'll see where I can jump in, I'm good with digging around. Never know what can turn up, that might get my noggin joggin.

How do we get financial information for churches and unions?

Tavistock did that with lsd at Oxford in the early 60's. Ever since it's been a common thing with 'protesters' and universities.

I think this dumb cunt is a nigger fucker too.

She's a starting point. But just a basic bitch. The gold is in the contacts. Hack of few of those cunts.

sqlite db's for the most part. Of course they need to be unecrypted. Other shits will be plists (configs) and then jpgs. Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is good. So is iphonebackupextractor. For free… iphoneanalyzer and or iphonebackupbrowser but not sure if either is updated anymore. It all depends on the iphone version and how it was dumped. In this case most likely via itunes.

Now here's an user who's a thorough motherfucker.

Ollie and Xuandra have same link

and EJ's link is broken

Same site but I was wrong, it gets all the images now. That must be hell on their bandwidth.

bump for relevance

By asking the hacker known as 4chan.

It's all levels of fucked up.

Nadia - archive.fo/wcYjP
Will - archive.fo/VQiJb
Shailer - archive.fo/J4ixc
Ollie - archive.fo/Bqhni
Xaudra - archive.fo/CsWnZ
Manny - archive.fo/pbHRJ
EJ - archive.fo/rJBcH
Amanda - archive.fo/fXA0I

Is corrected.
Xaudra is fixed.
Manny is fixed.

Works for me, someone else try it and see if it's broken.

4chan doesn't owe me any favors.

This dig is a few levels of fucked up. It'd be pretty sweet to find some cross state lines connections and get the feds involved.

EJ works for me. I see a lot of IL connections, but nothing of substance.

bumping for justice

Checked.

This place doesn't sit right. archive.fo/zvTIl

Taylor Putz(Board Co-Chair of MUUSJA) operates/oversees Prepare + Prosper.
Prepare + Prosper does taxes for low income, yada yada yada.
Prepare + Prosper held events with the Federal Reserve of Minneapolis, and the Federal Reserve of St. Louis in attendance.

A lead I've been trying to confirm is Dave Snyder: archive.fo/NhVwq

MUUSJA is connected to Minnesota Communists through Judy Goebels who heads

MINNESOTA UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST SOCIAL JUSTICE ALLIANCE archive: archive.fo/M5qxD
The address leads to: archive.fo/KhMFU

MUUSJA is connected to BLM through Pastor Danny Givens who

>Pastor Danny devotes much of his time and energy to the #BlackLivesMatterMpls movement in the role of Clergy Liaison. archive.fo/beS4j

MUUSJA is connected to the Jews through Pastor Danny Givens, Taylor Putz(Prepare + Prosper), and Jack Snyder
Danny Givens provided "Racial Justice Consulting" for: archive.fo/beS4j

Taylor Putz put on a helping poor people do their taxes show(probably data mining op). archive.fo/ld8Wa#selection-6005.0-6059.74

Prepare + Prosper fb_pics: archive.fo/zvTIl

Their ice cream was provided by General Mills at a meeting that occurred on or before August 10th. archive.fo/1fksg

Jack Snyder, worked for (((IBM))) in Jew York City.
Then moved to Minneapolis(2014) where he performs:

What are the odds that he absolutely did not ever once take money from across state lines such as with his old connections from NY.
And what are the odds that one penny of that "Community Investment Team" did not go towards supplying Antifa. I bet this is where Goebels is getting the money for the MINNESOTA UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST SOCIAL JUSTICE ALLIANCE that meets at that 900 Mount Curve Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403 location Antifa loves so much.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence the Nov. 4th protest location and that church are .9 miles away. archive.fo/HneiT
Pure Coincidence.

bumping for excellent info toranon

Well I found out how Susan J Broman works into all of this. She's a UU. Proof: archive.fo/67dxa/c96de5c0bed935ffb401f81ba760d43736ac5ef3.jpg

Third picture in banner, she's second from the left. (archive again was capped two years ago)

Comparison info
fb: archive.fo/aCoh2
fb_photos: archive.fo/ka8nC

Forgot the archive. Those stupid fucks should have let me archive the most recent one and I never would have noticed her.

archive.fo/67dxa

Roof should've done his work in a unitarian church.

On an unrelated note, just doxing in general, not sure if this will lead anywhere, but I can tell you that I have met a self-described communist before. If he can be investigated in someway, for all I know he has similar connections despite being in Ohio. Should back up his blog btw because it contains some somewhat eerie shit relating.. See for yourself, I know he's into a lot of weird stuff, I had him for a class once. He's such a communist that he even went to the same school as Slavoj Zizek and told us he even talked to him once briefly. He teaches a "Philosophy of Media" class where he tries to indoctrinate people to become future propagandists and he is all about his Frankfurt school. Listing in case anyone around here is in Ohio and / or is taking names. That whole damn school is nest full of communism and white-bashing, surprised it hasn't been in the news much, but that's probably due to the general homogeneity of thought that goes on there. It's a place that would be EASILY triggered though, especially by the whole "It's okay to be white" thing.

ccad.edu/faculty-and-staff/matthew-mitchem

This is his blog: mitchem.org/
First fucking post is about some weird shit that I will only say sounds like obfuscated promotion of columbine simulators or something. (Somehow they've had this shit up for a few years now and it appears to have never even been noticed as far as I can tell)

What is this symbol? archive.fo/xK9rS
Here it is again in Purple: archive.fo/thMkK

He was actually promoted a year after "It's Time" was posted.

Found your symbol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)

The story is Prince was pissed that some kikes were taking rights to everything he owned so he quit, started his own label, and changed his name to that symbol.

Thanks user. Probably just a prince fan then.

Susan J Broman -
fb: archive.fo/a5UlJ
According to cover page she got married at Brunswick United Methodist Church.

This denomination is not even true Christianity. It is literal Marxism masquerading as a Church. Ever leader of a Unitarian Universalist church needs to deported or gassed.

SURJ: Show up for Racial Justice archive.fo/Nlb8e
Jesus Christ.

Oh look

Such peaceful people.

Can anybody look into this?

Splendid work, toranon!
As a resident of new mogadhisu, I can tell you that there has been a LOT of business deals and nog importing from the chicongo metro area since obongo came into office. If not this group specifically, you need only to look at other establishments within the TC area to find the IL/IN connections.
The general mills lead, while nice, may be a dead end or red herring. GMills is up there with GE in terms of (((protection))), so dont snoop blindly in thier shit. If youve got a solid lead or know exactly what youre looking for, give it a shot. From my experience, they are so large that thier board is almost completely isolated from thier mid and low tier managers and professionals.
Fun spook for ya on them: there is an air force installation underneath the golf course directly to the east of the corporate campus. There is a tunnel connecting the campus to said installation, too.

I'm really only interested in smashing some commies. It's a time honored American tradition.

Im so paranoid I TOR'd up for antifa. I can't handle the stress of those kinds of digs.

Since you live there, tell me.
Are there any candidates who are sympathetic to cracking down on these commies? They hate Bob Kroll, is he one of /ourguys/? If so, why doesn't he get the MPD to clean this mess up? Is the Mayor cucked? The state government? Just how bad is the situation?

Yes. She also fired a cucked police chief after the noor incident in an attempt to get her to take all the blame but literally nobody bought it.
Governor Dayquil. 'nuff said

Kroll is a bit of an outlier but also the only one willing to deal with these problems.

Sounds like there are only two options.

Find a connection that allows a federal investigation.

doing kek's work, anons. keep it up

Both. Against the minions of the eternal jew, spare nothing.

archive.fo/OLbwR

Some kind of election fraud?

What the fuck.

archive.fo/fSnOT

I bet this leads to CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood.

archive.fo/FCqyM

What are BLM's muslim connections?

A good portion of the muzzie population in the metro are in the ghettos and public housing districts. They have meshed with the nog population, to an extent. Each nog you find will be able to prattle off anywhere from five to fifteen muzzies he knows or associates with.

Alternative mission; infiltrate these orgs, kill members when they least expect it.

I bet the unitarians nationwide are involved in this. I bet what we discovered here can be used to pinpoint and map out the logistics network they rely on.

Checked

We'll get right on that, FBI

I agree, but I pick this place to stand because they threatened our people. Minnesota also has the largest body of fresh water and it's critical we(1488) do not lose that resource long term.

What do you think of these posts?

archive.is/pE5ej

Next stop: Muslim American Society of Minnesota.

Find the whites who support this, find out who they're associated with, and bring these traitors to their knees.
We must remove Ilhan Omar from the office she obtained illegally. We need to destroy everybody who supports this fraud.

They need gassed. Also gives me some leads where I'm at for rooting out a small and very quiet antifa cell that has been keeping it's head down.

I wonder what we get if we dig on the Methodists.

Anyone Twin Cities anons interested in being boots on the ground for recon, email [email protected] for coordination. ;)

We're crashing this plane, with no survivors!

This guy is also in with antifa in the Twin Cities. He took part in organizing a rally to terrorize Trump supporters and led the charge to beat the shit out of a few 80 year old veterans trying to get into the State Capitol that they fought and suffered for.

macalester.edu/religiousstudies/facultystaff/erikdavis/

Definitely leader level. See what you can dig up, detectives.

I should add that your anonymity will be fully respected during this process, if you so desire.

We have the necessary intelligence to crash this plane. Give me three men or women who can put in five to ten hours a week and within a year, antifa in the Twin Cities will be an old memory.

If you are local, email [email protected]

Digging on IWW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World
iww.org/
They really don't hide that they are commie trash

archive.is/FGJN9 < they are targeting jimmy johns
archive.is/kd3rz < and pizza hut
archive.is/41k89 < and starbucks (their coffee sucks anyways lol)

archive.is/P5zBv (previously saved 8/20/2017 and 8/30/13) < the guys we doxxed are literally Commie militant HQ for the US. THESE ARE THEIR GENERALS. Let 'em have it, Holla Forums!
archive.is/bNK8z < IWW HQ. The brains of the beast

We got the heart of a beast here. It will be tough but it needs to be tore out. Killing the GDC and one of their main fucking offices will deal a serious blow to IWW, and ANTIFA by extension. We got the proof that IWW is supplying footsoldiers to ANTIFA. It would be lulzy as fuck to get a redhat brigade to crash that office.

Yeah, no there is not.
t. lifelong golden valley snowback

Continuing dig on IWW. Their own site is pretty rich. Seeing as they have part of their HQ in MPLS, and part of it in Chicago, I think we can use that to get the FBI interested. After all, ANTIFA is a terrorist organization isn't it?

archive.is/WqvnA < Social Justice Education Fair… in an elementary school. (((who))) could have organized this?
archive.is/9Gnsf < They are encouraging the teamsters to strike. Possible connection or just virtue signaling?
archive.is/1Femi < IWW openly supporting ANTIFA
archive.is/BcjYG < Lulzy article supporting the "struggles" of being a juggalo

2/10

Moar on IWW

archive.is/qtkp1 < they got their eyes on Nissan. I wonder if they will pull something here or just virtue signal?
archive.is/Z2w78 < recent, BIG expansion by unionizing some burger chain called burgerville. What's the bet automation begins to kick off HARD here? Note these endorsements. This goes DEEP.

I see a laundry list of commies. What do you guys think? I'm really thinking they are the link to get the feds digging, if they haven't already.

bump

And a reminder that the feds consider Antifa activities domestic terrorism.

archive.is/1R02o

I think we got our link to get the feds to crack down on the IWW. All we gotta do is compile the proof and spread it far and wide. What do you think anons?

I don't trust strangers that seek my approval.

Let me rephrase that:

Can someone with good photoshop skills make something we can spam all over to get the feds to come down on IWW?

Why have opsec when your owners are justice system?
Who is going to punish you when you work for the status quo

bump

Do this if you want to be setup by antifa.

Checked. The commies are everywhere.

Good digging user.

With all this info out in the open, there's no way the feds don't know this is going on. The refusal to enforce the laws on a federal level led to this getting out of hand. I wonder what is in store this weekend.

I think it's happening.

Someone should reach out to Lance just to make sure he's not dead in muslim prison.

Tor has been fucked all day. I'm sorry.

I think the best course of action is to report this thread to the feds and see what happens. Maybe I'm just tired. There's no massive hidden conspiracy here, this is all blatant subversion. I think the reason it got this bad in the first place is because the feds had a vested interest in not enforcing the law.

Dropping the FBI a tip could be a good idea.

I have it on good authority he is doing well, and his spirit is completely unbroken. There will be an appeal of the bullshit he was dragged through.

sorry for doublepost, am tired

I'll drop a tip. I'm completely clean legally and not local.

I'm tired too, I'll be back tomorrow. Stay indoors this weekend, buy food and booze tonight.

I gotta work tomorrow. All I can do is keep a pistol on me and hope for the best.

Stay safe user.

[email protected] has been the official email address of AltRightMN for more than a year now. Check out altrighmn.wordpress.com to see for yourself. Also, there are ways of setting things up using dead drops and email to ensure that some user isn't getting set up.

[email protected] also works.

If we coordinate intel, we will all be more effective. The AltRightMN Intel wing knows a lot about the local antifa. Don't go into this flying blind.

All the intel we have is in this thread. Spill some of what you have. Is it going down tomorrow? Are they Unitarians?

A lot of the intel is here, as this was a very large leak, but we have the context and know a few other things about these retards.

Mainly, AltRightMN wants to make sure that we are not overlapping in terms of surveillance. It is stupid for us to recon the same house multiple times in a day, for instance.

Also, I can say that the "commie flophouse" is almost certainly being rented out by a multitude of people. The commie and its roommates are probably the only hyper leftists there.

There are other things that I can say, but I don't want to do it in a publicly accessible forum. Thus, why I gave [email protected] to secretly coordinate…

As to the Unitarians, it has been known that they are in bed with antifa, but from my understanding it is more that there are subversive antifa types who are infiltrating the Unitarians in an effort to radicalize them and militarize them.

Nothing is going down tomorrow other than some pathetic failure convention in Loring Park, Minneapolis. They are probably going to camp out and try to occupy the park for a few days until it fizzles out because they are stupid druggies who think that logic, sobriety, and hard work is literally Hitler.

spokeo.com/MN/Minneapolis/3116-17th-Ave-S

I think you might be right.

Holy shit self checking these quads of sweet commie wrecking justice

Sounds to me like a kike trying to pass the oppression olympics. Remember, they're fucking shapeshifters. One day they're white, the next they're poor, downtrodden sandnigger rapefugees.

Bump for divine justice and retribution.

>iww.org/
Checked. They have been from the very beginning, hell Woody Guthrie, (w/ the This Machine Kills Fascists guitar) and Pete Seeger were paid by the USSR to spread dissent, and both wrote protest songs for the IWW.
I'm hoping Paddy Tarleton writes a version of this one with Boss Replaced with Jew

I made it to 0:23. Cringe as fuck. It would be great to turn up the heat on IWW. They are likely providing footsoldiers in other locales as well. How nice of them to provide a list of targets for us.

iww.org/branches/US

These commies have a lot of reach, even exist in places where commies are generally hated (such as the state I'm in) and treated like the scum they are. I call this a target rich environment, and a possible massive lulzcow.

bump for justice

allright… who took action in roseville today?

Word press shoah’d?

all good breads need a bump

post brittany tits please so I can send them to her friends and family

also we should brainstorm how to cause maximum damage with the information acquired

Here you go, and yes. I get the feel that the current happenings will be doing a lot of damage to these fucks, but it never hurts to tie up loose ends. I'll keep this thread bumped for a while if I have to.

Now that things have calmed down a bit on this front… what would you know about this? I checked their facebergs but found nothing.

local user here

what can i do to help?

Correct, it is code word for drugs in their circles. Most likely 420 [weed] but could be hard drugs as these degenerates favor.

user if you still have access to the goybook accounts, you can download all of the data if you go into the security settings.

Also if there is a google account linked and logged in:
passwords.google.com

basically just download all the faceberg data, google lets you download all your data too, if you go to passwords.google.com it will show a list of all your passwords you've saved in browser while logged into your google account.
Then just torrent that shit over to me.

Also thx for the tits bro. Kinda small though, you sure she's even legal?

I have heard that this has been done, but that that information is not going to be shared publicly.

Bahahahaha!!

Has anyone signed the released email addresses up on mailbait.info, with Anonymail Pro, and other bulk email sites?

Because that would be a shame if someone did…

XDDD

Be a bigger shame if someone could get the email directory of iww and put every single one of those emails on there. It would be a wonderful stress test on the mail servers :^)

Bump for commie wrecking justice.

have there been ANY reactions/info or anything? i feel like this has really lost momentum

Pretty sure those are both the same person. One is cited as the relative of the other, so might be a search engine glitch. Anyone know where to take it from here? This bitch must be pretty far up their hierarchy.

There's a lot of stuff going on so this is getting slid hard. It's just Holla Forums being busy. That said, bump. I won't let this thread die so easily.

Something else you should know, the phraise Pie in the Sky came out of an IWW protest song called The Preacher and the Slave and was a direct attack on the Salvation Army. Then again the Sally Ann was just as bad back then with their heresy and virtue signalling.

As far as I know it's still bad

So they ever figure out how to clean toilets or are they too busy smashing capitalism?

ohhh no you dont get back in here

OP is a fag

He's probably living with mommy and daddy again. Disappointing them as hard as he did to us on the 4th of November.

Looks like the cleaning company that hires antifa members is still trying to scrub their google reviews ( white lotus cleaning company Minnesota)

Has anyone signed them up with mailbait.info yet?

This thread is sick.
You are all cowards.
These antifa retards dont matter to anything.

The Jesuits and jews in st paul, and the medical industry, run most things in this state.
If you weren't so fucking retarded you would start looking into that.

By god you're all fucking retarded coward. You are the shit in human form that results from meme faggotry. Retarded boy detective wannabes. Kill yourselves promptly.

Couldn't we sign all the antifa mailing lists up for mailbait.info and nuke all of their emails????

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If we put these into mailbait.info, then the entire mailing list will get signed up for subscriptions.

Total DOS?

fucking kys

The current false pope is the first Jesuit pope. Look into the Jesuits history. There are some very strange happenings…

Jesuits answer to jews you idiot

Da engrish is stwong with this one.

$10 says your somali scum.