United Nations

Was it a mistake and, if so, how would you fix it?

Here's my two cents:

But why? The UN's not perfect but it's arguably done more good than ill. I would agree than the US should face reprisals, however.

Burn the building to the ground, kill everyone employed by them, exterminate all jews, make "entering into a supranational agreement" treason under the Constitution and punishable by death.

Never post on this website again.

I dont like foreign entities telling us how we should run our country, and the votes are primarily just lip service while they dont really do anything except posture about it.
As far as I can tell they're functionally useless and just serve as a feelgood circle jerk.

this.
Oh! I almost forgot! they do do something!
They panhandle to us for money for all them po' shitskins what gonna die of the starvation.
Kill them all. Burn the building. Salt the earth.

But there exist successful instances of UN arbitration and involvement.

But it's a proponent of international peace and vehemently anti-Israeli.

Countries engage in international aid through a voluntary process.

It's a vehicle for international arbitration and peaceful conflict resolution. How is that bad?

it was
reported.

Because we've had limpdicks who cowtow to the slightest bit of boohooing.
As a citizen, do I get a say on what we do in the UN? perhaps I dont want my tax dollars leaving the country when it could help a countryman, or fix a road.
and fuck international arbitration. Show me one god damn country thats scared that the UN will show up? The arrival of Peace Officers has only ever turned a war zone or an atrocity into a spectator sport, and I'm pretty sure we can do that for free thanks to the internet.

Yes, you do. The UN doesn't force the US to pay into international welfare. They do it to breed trust and harness beneficial international relations.

So you're saying we should commit more military power to the UN?

It was no mistake, it was done deliberately, see the Protocols. I would fix it by sending Marines to put everyone involved in the UN and any US citizens who support it in internment camps,then demolish the site and put an 888 ft tall statue of GLR in its place.

DO NOT POST ON THIS WEBSITE AGAIN

Dude, the US just withdrew from UNESCO, citing its 'anti-israel' bias as the reason. Not only that, but the UN has been a significant proponent in condemning and curbing Israeli expansion into Palestine.

UN doesn't even recognize white south african genocide. Never mind actually doing something about it. They don't fucking even care it's happening. Or more likely, they do care that it's happening, and so never bring up the subject so it can go on unimpeded.

That's because it takes a lot more than clippings from a news source to legitimately label it as genocide. Not only that, but one of the criteria defining a genocide is that it is state-mandated. There isn't even a consensus amongst white South Africans of an actual genocide being done against them.

I would, however, contend that South Africans might be an oppressed minority. At least, unofficially. They're still given special protection within SA's constitution.

All jews will die in the coming holocaust.

I think you need to take your milquetoast "I would"s and "might"s and fuck off back to reddit, where you belong.

You have a limited and unrealistic perception of the world.

Sage the thread, at least.

I didn't, just on phone.

Blue helmets make great targets. /thread.

Oh, you're the OP?

It should not exist, international law is a joke. You cannot claim that sovereignty exists in a world where the UN also exists.

The UN is a mechanism of global governance. Its "treaties" are used to supercede and change national laws, thus circumventing the public's wishes, to say nothing of serving as mechanisms for "spillover" which only further open the breach to the manipulations of globalist technocrats. It's whole mission is to ursurp sovereignty. Want diplomacy? Get a diplomat. The UN can go piss up a rope.

It is state mandated. The HNIC looks the other way while his subjects rape, kill, and pillage aplenty the whites. It's an implicit genocide rather than an explicit one. Anybody with IQ above retard can understand this. The UN can and do understand this. But they do nothing, because they're complicit.

Huh, interesting.

It doesn't matter what you understand, but what you can prove. I assume that the UN legal experts are familiar with the concept.

See

cuck/pol/ is that way

Even if offered solid, 100% undeniable proof, they would still do nothing, except try to brush it under the rug. Their intent is obvious, because they do nothing at all whatever to even try to help the SA whites. They could do things without going after the SA state, like contacting all EU countries, Canada, USA, Australia, etc. to setup a refugee program for SA whites. Nothing of the sort has even been mentioned, much less attempted.

Burn the UN to the ground. No other answer is valid

They can't, because that would require providing sufficient evidence. Asking white countries to set up refugee camps without any indication of proof would be tantamount to purposefully slandering SA in the face of the international community, who would then be within its legal rights to sue the UN.

Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk,
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

the UN is the most important step to the NWO