So I know this is Fox news but I was reading an article from them It says that this couple crashed into a metal gate...

So I know this is Fox news but I was reading an article from them It says that this couple crashed into a metal gate and their car exploded am I reading too much into this? It seems fishy.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171003084931/http://www.kitv.com/story/36505487/hawaii-native-parked-shooters-car
theredelephants.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/
archive.is/asHpU
archive.is/7yyEE
cbsnews.com/news/dennis-lorraine-carver-die-fiery-car-crash-las-vegas-shooting/
disinfo/las-vegas-witness-gunmen-dead/
dailydosepolitics.com/new-scandal-las-vegas-massacre-4-key-witnesses-las-vegas-shooting-now-dead-missing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(checked)
Just a random glitch in car software.

they are cutting loose ends, crisis actors have to go

Not the first witnesses to die. Remember the one young woman who died in her sleep?

someone else died recently too. a shooting.

This is why you should only drive pre-OBDII vehicles.

source of these plox

Fucking this.

polite sage

What's so far then?

Did it really explode? Does anybody have any photographic evidence from the scene?

Here is what I'm thinking:
>in their normalfag minds, fire + loud noise = explosion

I think it's unlikely they'd be assassinated by a bomb AND a "crash" at the same time.

For anyone unfamiliar with the term, ODBII was I believe instituted in mid 1990's vechicles

I'll see what I can find. I saw it a few days ago. Give me a bit.

Given that there were supposed to be 20,000 people there it's possible that this is within what you'd expect.

Fishy that at least one of them claimed there were multiple shooters before dying conveniently.

One of the girls was named Kymberley Suchomel, you can google her name and find some stuff.

Eric Paddock arrested

1996 model year in the US, to be exact. I think it was instated earlier for cancuckistan and almost every other first world country had it instated by 2001. You're probably okay so long as it was made before 2000 and isn't a luxury car with tons of electronics.
The only way to be totally safe from car hacking is to drive a car without a computer. Mid-80's is as new as you're gonna get, and even then computers were making their way into many cars by the early 80's.

other guy was supposedly chad nishimura, but its been scrubbed (very well) and snopes has a top google hit about it.
web.archive.org/web/20171003084931/http://www.kitv.com/story/36505487/hawaii-native-parked-shooters-car
theredelephants.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/

One upside to being set but not set enough for a new fangled car or truck. Old 80s trucks for me. Dodge Ram of course

That being said, if it has a non electronic throttle body, they cant do much besides fuck up your AFR's or brake check you or prevent your ABS system from working. You wont have electronic steering so they cant hack into making your steering inputs not matter, so there isnt much they can do even if you do have an OBD2 car. Stay away from electronic steering and throttle bodies though!

Michael Hastings…

1996 is when it became mandatory, but some vehicles had it back to 1994 I believe.

OBD-II is the standard for computer diagnostics in automobiles that allows those little universal code readers from vatozone to read the errors your car is throwing when something breaks. The standard applied to all vehicles sold in the US starting in 1996 and brought with it a lot of standardized interface between independent systems on vehicles. As has been recently revealed this year, it is trivially easy to remotely control OBDII and up systems remotely, sometimes even through signal injection from the radio of your vehicle. Depending on the equipment on your vehicle, these exploits can allow malicious actors to do things ranging from remotely shutting your vehicle off or preventing it from turning off, to completely driving your vehicle.
Older systems have the advantages of being less standardized in their control systems, having fewer electronic control systems that respond to external commands, and having most critical systems controlled by physical input from the driver instead of digital signals between sensors.

I almost bought an old ramcharger when I switched to older vehicles but I couldn't find one that I liked for a reasonable price. Those things are sweet.

I know its not a dodge ram but usually same engine and front end frame.

that's why i will always own sleepers

or build my own

What was the make and model of the car? If it's new enough you can control its engine remotely, complete coincidence this vulnerability still exists.

archive.is/asHpU
Husband and wife who survived Las Vegas shooting die in car crash
archive.is/7yyEE
Vegas shooting survivor, California charity co-founder dies suddenly

Brakes are a physical system. Brakes always overpower a car's accelerator. It's impossible to make a vehicle accelerate uncontrollably without cutting brake lines.

cbsnews.com/news/dennis-lorraine-carver-die-fiery-car-crash-las-vegas-shooting/

disinfo/las-vegas-witness-gunmen-dead/

dailydosepolitics.com/new-scandal-las-vegas-massacre-4-key-witnesses-las-vegas-shooting-now-dead-missing/

In older cars, though newer cars brakes can be controlled by the controller unit.

fucking CIAniggers I swear

Checked, but wrong….

Any vehicle with ABS and especially traction control can be made to disable the force from your pedal. Also a lot of newer cars have both electronic braking & steering, so servos everywhere, and servos have to be controlled by electronics.

Most new vehicles have electronically controlled brake boosters that can be controlled by anything accessing the CAN bus. Disable it and they won't do a whole lot to fight the engine. Older vehicles have pneumatic brake boosters operating off engine vacuum and controlled by the physical brake pedal. This is why you want an older vehicles.

Also modern electronic ABS systems can take full control of the brake system, and this includes fighting your ability to stop with the pedal.

Buy old vehicles. They are cheap and easy to repair. Once you learn your way around an older vehicles it becomes far less likely that you will ever get stranded somewhere.

CIA niggers hacked the car and did car assassination. Anyone know the car model and year?

Fucking CIA niggers. This is why they need be crucified on DOTR.

Then, as you avoid the hacking, you realize any car can then mechanically be rigged to explode. This is why people in older cars also get assassinated.

Make Horses Great Again

this type of active denial is also known as "fly by wire" and was likely used to kill princess Di, as well as cause all those Prius acceleration problems a few years back

I think you can remove the early computers entirely on carburetor motors. With fuel injection it's more trouble. Bonus: your old car can now operate after EMP. The roads will probably be hard to navigate though, with all the dead cars. A 4x4 with high ground clearance would help.

How else could they do it? Normally you have to physically plug-in your ODB-II reader into the computer socket to do anything. At one point did they start shipping cars with special RF receivers? I guess factory GPS could also be another way in. I've only ever driven old cars, so don't know much about new stuff.

They definitely have cell receivers at the very least. There've been numerous cases of unlocking and starting new cars by sending them fucking text messages.

Unplug (or even remove entirely) all entry points like radio, wireless, bluetooth, satellite, etc. Can you even buy a new car today without all that shit? Even plain radio used to be an option you paid for. Ditto with those electric motor windows and relay door locks that end up breaking.
Question is, after you remove all the fancy stuff, is there anything left like a hidden RF receiver or someshit that can't be removed without the vehicle becoming non-operational?

No thanks i'll ride a bicycle

Theres a variety of methods. To understand the danger and what they can do, you have to understand how car electronics operate in modern vehicles. Pretty much everything on your car is connected to a network of sorts called the CAN bus. It consists of two wires that are connected in parallel to everything that needs to communicate. Commands are sent on the CAN bus by first sending the address of the recipient device on the lines, followed by the command. Every device on the bus hears these messages, but they are designed to ignore them when they are preceded by anything other than their own address. Depending on your particular vehicle, things like electronic assisted steering, ignition controls, ABS, your dashboard gauges, navigation systems, even the transmission are controlled almost entirely over the CAN bus. Many newer vehicles within the past decade even have accelerator and brake pedals that are nothing but switches, which then communicate their position over the bus to the engine or braking systems to operate a little servomotor to actually operate the vehicle.

Anything connected to the bus can read and write messages to the bus. So if you are a glow in the dark cia nigger, and you can get access to one system, you can send messages to any other part of the car as long as you know the address of each individual part. This allows you to control basically anything that is electronically operated on the vehicle.

All GM vehicles since like 2007 have OnStar whether you pay for it or not. The engine won't even start if you unplug it. The OnStar unit can read and write to the CAN bus, so if someone can message it, they can control your vehicle. Same goes for satellite radios, navigation systems, bluetooth calling systems, the list goes on. If you have an AM/FM radio with an antenna, a (strong and physically close) signal can be sent which will be picked up by the antenna, and the parasitic qualities of the radio circuit sometimes can pull the voltage on the CAN bus lines enough to allow messages to get through. This is similar to an older technique called 'power line injection' that was used to snoop through televisions and radios, using their speakers as microphones. The concept is similar, but not identical, to the operating principles of those wifi extenders that plug into electrical sockets in two different rooms of your house.

Even absent that, if your car has powered side mirrors, the motors are operated over the CAN bus. All it takes is someone walking up your car, popping the mirror out of its housing, and tapping a little receiver unit into the bus wires controlling the motor. You are now riding in a CIAnigger rc car.

I would advise everyone to start learning about older vehicles and car maintenance right now. The Ford 302/5.0 engine is one of the most common engines in the history of automobiles. It was produced for decades in forms with largely interchangeable parts, its cheap to maintain, and pretty versatile. If you drive it into the ground, you can probably take it to a machine shop and get it bored and the heads leveled and go at it for another few hundred thousand miles. Either start driving a stick, or get familiar with older non-electronic automatic transmissions like the Ford AOD. Solid old engine + non-electronic transmission in a pre-OBDII car means they probably need physical access to your vehicle to fuck with you, and even then its limited to things like cutting brake lines and rigging the starting system with explosives.