Tree of Savior - tos 27/09/16

Wonderland catsluts edition
Tree of Savior is a f2p korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a wide variety of classes.

Wonderland costume pack released: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=653
R8 update "soon": treeofsavior.com/news/?n=651
Performance improvement blog: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=644
Crystal tree root Lottree, get your reward daily: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
What is R8?: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610&vp=2

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

Main guild on the server Klaipeda under Cider is full but could likely be purged. We are waiting for someone else to get to templar for the extension guild. He needs to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7, which happens around lv223), so it takes a while. Added disadvantage, the class is currently only good for sudden-guild-party-summoning shenanigans.
Current templar candidates: GlassArmour
Be sure to encourage them over PMs.

Skill Simulator:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Addon Manager:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

Stats and how they work:
github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf

General Database (Items, EXP tables, some builds):
tosbase.com/

(outdated) Index of other guides/etc to anything worth knowing:
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

Important Beginner Tips
A good example is the repeatable A Soldier's Favor in Miners' Village for Klaipeda
Orsha has more exp cards, Klaipeda more stats

Special quests
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

NEW map guide for collections hunting
toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

NEW earth tower full guide for all the people grinding endgame
docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/preview?pref=2&pli=1

Discord: discord.gg/EsZMJsV

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/game/classes/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=677
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=690
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6jsd8ofid9/
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=701
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=706
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/gache-will-kill-this-game/333608
nichegamer.com/2016/10/29/mmorpg-tree-of-savior-gets-mobile-version-first-trailer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping to remind anons that you should never decide to have your first character be a Templar

here's my hunter info

yo ho ho

You must have the worst taste on planet earth if you have fun playing this.

How much of a slut can one get?

looks like something out of my hentai comics

No purpose, might as well go full DFC.

Does this game have decent private servers yet??

iToS is the private server for kToS

bumping with second lewdest costume

I've reached rank 6 and started on Doppel, Templar soon-ish I hope

keep going u can do it

R6 to R7 isnt that bad, just remember to do missions every day, do as much dungeons as possible and quest in every map you can quest in.
Dont be shy of quitting a zone if you,re too underlevel to advance a second or third arc, thats how this part of the game was made to be, to do 2-3 arcs in parrallel.

With the cascade of terrible puns, IMC presented a new art contest themed around Halloween this time.
No lewds allowed because T rating but the following pics are fine as they won last art contest. Altho unlikely, it'd be nice to have the guild in the public eye with a piece of artwork that could shime into the winning lot.

have they fixed the head glitch for AMD cpus yet?

nah they spreaded it to nVidia too

Fuck…

remember the old mmo days when you and a few guildies just happened to be in the same level range and random questing ensued?

remember that one ADD guy that kept running ahead and pulling all the mobs?

that was me

gg ty guys, was fun

maybe a meme build but its still true

Are all fun classes still hidden behind grind wall?

you can get to rank 4 within the 90 first levels, which allow you to pick from 6 different classes + base for each of the four avaliable path and that can be done in a day if you know what you're doing, maybe two if you take it slow.

That means choices from 28 classes inside about 8 hours of play, all of them unique in their own way to approach your usual dps/heal/support trinity, all of them worthy of being played with a few exceptions and most of them fun looking at your Priest builds, usefull but boring as rocks to play as

Ofc the best classes are pretty midgame but that doesnt mean early game is boring and limited. Think of it as building the toolset to support your desired endgame playstyle.

it had to happen someday

Today the news tabs got updated.

Taoist's secret recipe event
New event that gives players stupidly strong consumable if they manage to craft them from drops, starting on the 4th of October maintenance. This also confirms the implementation of the taoist master in game and could hint for a R8 release next maintenance!

Q&A
New Q&A stuff, mostly about possibly expanding guild size, adding new effects and bug fixes

TP shop addition
This time it comes in a form of EXP boost items for about 79TP for newcomers that are not shy from spending to lvl faster during an hour or oldfags wanting to power lvl an alt. For reference the x8 XP tome alone represent 400% XP bonus, so if you were to do 3 missions you'd gain xp worth 12. The honey dumpling looks like a buffed up dumpling from the Taoist event. More TP fuckery but at least its optional.

Now comes the main meal
Client Optimisation
Some genius at IMC figured out that multithreading is a thing and found out that they made mad gains testing it out, observed up to 1.5 to 3 times better performance. They're also thinking of applying this method to other elements of the game and see if they could gain more performance and maybe get rid of the infamous "Tree of Unoptimisation" title.

Possibly hyped for R8 coming next week, stay tuned.

fixed that for you

I haven't played since beta and want to go hard in the paint. What's a neat/snowflake class I can aim for?

Took them this fucking long to figure out that multi-threading, multi-core is better than putting the whole load on one core?

hey, played in international beta but nothing since that. has the latency been improved? also what classes/skills should I avoid?

I don't know how it was in the beta, but it has been fine for me.

What's a neat/snowflake class I can aim for?
also what classes/skills should I avoid?
Many of the public builds on tosbase have plenty of explanation and discussion about why each class/skill was or wasn't chosen. It's probably a good idea to look up a few different builds that use each class you might be interested in to see what's up.

Also, if you guys will be joining, we could make complementary builds (I'll make an alt with whatever is needed) and go through the game as a group, i-if you're interested. Could be fun.

is going support worth it? or am I better off just going full damage?

I can make another dude.

Either is fine probably.

Just read some reviews and it seems this game is shit with a lot of bugs and bots.

Nah, the game is okay and has autism fueled theory crafting with a lot of bugs and bots.

Its not RO2 tho, very far from it. Its basically comf grind with lots of possibilities.

How bad are the bugs and bots?

Not too bad.
The most annoying bugs are skill specific to maybe 2-3 skills so you probably wont run into them often. Outside of that plain old crashes during loading 2-3 times a week. Graphic bugs and latency bugs.

Bots are mostly harmless but they're annoying in town as their RMT autobots will pm you. Otherwise they usually swarm low traffic/easy to get to areas and kill everything for their silver. Some bots now even use hacks. However once you've got over lvl 150 you stop meeting them as its a bit of effort to bring a character up there just to discard it. Its a popular practice to kill bots via overleveled and summonned hostiles. Dead bots remain inactive until the botter realise its dead, which can be days.

is cannoneer any good?

Is this game comfy?

Will I find people sitting around in town shooting the shit, crafting, or just being there with their guild like in old iRO?

I get that the gameplay is nothing like it, but is the comfiness/community at least?

I'd have to say that the game is rather comfy, chatting with guildies or your party while grinding

How is Cannoneer?

i'd like to know tooo

I've not seen many canoneers, but I've heard they have their place in GvG and PvE

siege class. basically shines in large scale events, both pve and pvp but really shines in large gvg matches because they can zone.

they specialize in slow and strong aoe… something often overshadowed by the same rank musketeer that's way faster and stronger for more pinpoint damage. big surprise that people want to be MLG snipers more than point-control siege machines

So they're an acceptable class to go as, they're not tier 5 shit garbage?

Is there a list of all the classes somewhere? Their website is shit.

on tosbase

its an acceptable class like almost all of them except rodeledo which will only be redeemed in rank 8 they are probably low tier when it comes to meta though because people all build around "best deeps" "most utility" "best tank" etc. there is also the many cool archer builds you can do prior to hitting rank 7 that might make you change your mind to make better synergies.

yep tosbase.

So is the game playable yet?

tosbase.com/game/classes/
Say "aah"

Thanks

Cannoneer is great, it's only problem is there isn't much synergy between cannoneer and the other archer classes. The only good synergy is falconer for true aoe.

It has been playable for awhile. After the first pass of optimizations and the semi-frequent bot bans, it has been significantly better.

The only problem I have right now are afk sorc/necro farmers.

Is there any set path you should follow when choose class advancements?

Really depends what you want out of your build

is flat out grinding a viable alternative to questing? game keeps shoving these quests at me that i dont wanna do :s

They're both equally important. Quests give you EXP cards; but each mob has a certain amount you can kill to get EXP cards, and so will clearing an entire map. Good luck out there user what server are you on?

dungeons and missions are strong alternative, especially early game. If you know what you,re doing you can skip half of Orsha's questing.

im on klaipeda cus op said that's where everyone was but I can't decide on what build since i have no clue what's actually good and what skills actually work with eachother

have a look through

for information on classes and create mock builds using tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
really, just find a build that's fun

i heard from this one guy that hunter/sapper had some good synergy

don't believe Imi's lies.

Internets finally back motherfuckers :^) is the guild full? should be on tomorrow, forgot my controller

sappers fun as fuck

Join the discord and bug cider until he logs in

Give me butts, I need the butts.

butts?

This weeks maintenance implements NPCs for the announced events, but no R8 in sight.

goddamn. even with me spamming both guild chat and discord fucking Desu response is insane. downed that motherfucker so fast and i almost died a few times trying to get hits in so i don't lose out on the reward.

eating exp cards while fighting for ghetto full heals is pro

any other guild members rolls a zombie bokor yet?

zoomyplus is fun but you can clearly see where the game is supposed to be looked from

Aw shiet Cider is on, quick everyone pretend to be logged in and having fun

So does this game ever get difficult or am I just going to stop the ever loving shit out of everything forever?

lvl 200+ you starting coming across mobs with 50k+ hp and hit for like 1k+ a hit. Especially beware of the archers with spiral shot.

The scale is so high that those numbers are meaningless to me. What would my theoretical hp be like at that level?

Depends on your build my 271 fletcher only has 15k hp (71 con with 1982 hp given by items/enchants i have) . I seen swordsmen and wizards though with 30k hp. So it depends on how high your con is.

it means you get fucked real bad real quick if you cant block, dodge or heal.

If I switch to barbarian can I still wear my sick ass highlander outfit, and vice versa? Also can I continue using a two handed sword regardless of class?

yes and yes

Fuck yeah.

Believe it or not we might have a Templar around for a while.

DID THEY FIXED THE PERFORMANCE YET

Big whole fucking nothing outside of "more internal testing for ported features from kToS"

Stay tuned R8, any moment now

support your local roasters

Is this game worth playing if you liked RO a lot back in the day?

No, it's very different from RO.
It's free though, so no harm in seeing if you like it for what it is.

only one way to know for sure mang. but if you do give it a shot, hit us up in the discord so we can help you get rolling.

I'm not sure I can stand all the min-maxing idiots who believe there's an "end game". This is a true RPG. Why is that so hard to understand?

RANK 8 EXPANSION INCOMING OCT 11

REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL ADDONS BEFORE IT HITS TO ENSURE NOTHING BREAKS

because its an objective. not everyone likes an aimless sandbox. there is a softcap to min-maxing because getting the last few bits of stats is hella hard but still you'll practically never run out of marginal benefits to chase.

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=677

Cheesewiz dead?

I played this game in beta during the barbarian summer. Are classes more balanced now? Are the servers stable? Are there still BRs spamming Yell to chat between themselves?

I think so, yes, and no

A little more balanced but magic and archers are still on top. They made some swordsman builds more viable. Servers seem to be stable and BR spam has dropped off quite a bit.

11th of October maint introduces R8

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=677

In short a whole bunch of new maps, quests and balance, all can be found on the website.

Most notably we get:

Hunter buff
Peltasta un-nerf
and viable Squire 3

This maint just started and is planned to end by 6 in the morning, 7 hours from now. I hope you had a decent night and see you online tomorow.

Who the fuck is charge of translation for IToS?

Some of the shit for skill changes just leaves me scratching my head.

IMC barely has programmers. Do you expect them to have good translators?

so i played the beta a long time ago. how has it changed since then? is the warrior or whatever still retarded op? can i be a dps mage yet?

And I just got one. Lame as fuck

Now this is a fucking exploit and you know nothing is going to happen to the people that used it.

translators were mostly outsourced to github or something i heard.

a fuckton of content and new expansion available today
niggah, you never played live, did you? its been tree of kite for the longest time because ranged can go full glass and clerics can attrition… with the exception of fencers doing comparable damage but have to be right in the enemy's face.
those are so common i don't even want you to run it… but its still better than seeing another archer-base running around. all these damn QS everywhere

So is this game full on old school F2P korean levels of grind? What's the hook that keeps people playing?

the cute
also the customization shenanigans. even now there are still debates on what "best build" is considering how long its been out.

it doesn't pander to the new wave of casuls that want an edgy action game with social features though so it might not meet some people's expectation if they are imagining an isometric dragon's nest or something.

also there's almost always a couple anons playing you can bum with, you just gotta catch some people if you want to do certain things.
>Inf for bantz
>glass for tree of discord

Master of the bantz damn straight

Is the game fun yet?
Does getting to a level when you can play the class you want, still drain all your will to play before you even reach it?

It is you again with the 'I can't enjoy anything but the end game class I really want'. Well no for you it hasn't changed so don't even bother to play it because this game isn't for you because you can't enjoy earlier classes. I recently made a character with the intention of going SR but I have enjoyed leveling through 2 circles of archer and 3 circles of Quarrel Shooter. Running shot is too good.

So yeah get out of here you whiner.

no i stopped during that month long beta or something. cartar stroke was fucking retarded.

whats a good build for dps mage? i keep seeing wiz3, but literally fuck leveling that cancer.

How big a deal is ping in this game? Can I play on NA servers from EU? Any other server related concerns I should be aware of?

Nice job IMC, can't do instance runs now. Everyone keeps getting CommanderFail message now.

Ping is very important to a lot of classes man. Quarrel shooters are very ping dependent, the worse your ping the less damage you do.

Guess I'll stick to the EU servers. Ping about 100-150 there compared to ~260 on NA.

Progression is part of the game. Pick strong early game classes to get to the class you want. If your will is drained that quickly, don't play an MMO. If you're min/maxing for end game, you need to be willing to make the sacrifice of early game.

Wiz 3 isn't that bad to level. If you're really nice, one of the high level guildies can power level you up to rank 3 pretty quick.

For dps, wiz3ele3warlock is the cookie cutter build. Most of the classes in wiz are more oriented towards support roles than dps.

A few dps options:

Pyro3 sorc also works, if you have the pots to substain yourself. Its almost Fencer tier thirst.

Is this game/thread always this dead? Or is it maybe a case where all the circlejerking is happening in the discord?

Well there is some discord talk but it isn't that much. When people are online in game we chat a bunch at times but we just don't really talk much about the game in the thread as most people are on the same server and in discord so there isn't really a need to although we sometimes try to talk about the game to see if anyone would be interested in playing with us. We aren't desperate but new people and a bigger group of people to play with is nice to have and bully.

Shame I'm from the Middle east 2.0 also known as Europe if this is the case. I guess I'll have to look for people to talk with somewhere else then since I gotta stick to EU servers because of the latency.

Let's hope the game is niche enough that it filters the bottom of the barrel retards.

Well if you post here I know I will respond. I just don't respond to myself as i dont like talking to myself but if people actually want to talk about the game I generally post something so you know someone read it.

Actual game stuff, I sort of ditched my 271 fletcher at the moment because of what people been saying about mergen which is what I was planning on doing on her right now is supposedly weak because the damage is ok but everything has long freaking cooldowns so nothing is really spammable for good damage at the level of the other classes. I don't want to do hackapell because of how it is melee focused and that can be brutal if you don't pump your hp high enough to weather some hits which is not what i been building my character for with being a skill spammer with ranger/fletcher skills as I need to wear cloth to increase my SP high enough that I can keep going nonstop during boss fights or mobbing.

So until they fix mergen to be more useful I guess I will work on my SR although she is just a QS3 atm. I got roughly 30 levels to go for SR1 and the catacomb shooter/manamana combo i got sitting in her inventory.

I'm playing on Klaipeda from Eurabia, and latency hasn't been a problem. I haven't seen any of the other Europeans in the guild complain either.
That's been my experience at least. I don't know anything about quarrel shooters or whatever else might need good ping.

I read it interferes with attack speed somewhat dramatically especially when it's over 1.4 times per second. Don't know exactly what it means and how relevant that is as it's just from googling shit and I haven't actually played the game beyong the tutorial basically. I guess it's probably ok if you play a support or something.

*when attack speed is over 1.4/s

Damn I've missed MMOs where you can actually build your character outside of just getting better gear or picking a few skills that you'll eventually have all of anyway. I think the last one like this was korean F2P grindfest called Shaiya like 10 years ago. Good times trying to suffer through a minmax crit archer and spending literal days just grinding a single spot to get a single level.

Don't really know what I'm doing with my stat choices yet. Just looked up some cleric monk/inquisitor build that goes all dex. Inquisitor sounds cool as fuck.

not a bad choice, your biggest problem will be magic with cc. things that cast freezing spells gonna be your crux.

get in discord and bug cider for the guild.

If you're going PvP, most builds will suggest going dex and con, so you can hit archer fgts with high dodge and survive magic attacks from wizards.

If you only want to do PvE, then most builds will suggest some form of Str/Int/Dex and about 50-100 con depending on class.

Has the guild been purged since the OP was made or is it still full?

Space gets cleared for new players as we got tons of inactives.

Too bad that I won't be joining. Tried out the NA server some more and it keeps disconnecting me every now and then about once every 10 minutes. The delay between animation and damage is very noticeable and it's the same with other inputs like talking with NPCs as well. Could maybe be manageable if ping was stable but it sails between 160-330. Seems like the network side of this game is pretty trash or my routing to the servers is garbage. Never experienced fluctuation like this with any other game. Even on EU my ping goes between 60-130.

Played about 8 hours now and closing in on level 40. I can see that going mostly DEX is going to get tough soon. Things take a whole lot of time to die already and I'm sure it's only going to get worse. At least the game's been holding my attention more than any other MMO in years.

Best thing to do at those levels is get some money and buy the buffs sold at a town. At that level they are really good and can generally make killing stuff pretty quick. Also getting your weapon to +5 or higher really helps too.

Early monk is rough. You're going to need to rely on the pardoner buffs for awhile.

So what are your guys thoughts on R8 patch?

Personally the decision to make all new content none solabe along with the huge money sink on attributes has really turned me off from this game.

New Q&A talking about queauing as a party and previews with dyes and contacts.
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=690

Making content non-soloable is a great thing. If you want to play solo go play something else. It's been very refreshing to see people come up to you to ask if you wanna party up with them. Hasn't happened to me in years because most interactions in mmos have been automated by party finders or made needless by the content being piss easy.

requiring parties is a mix bag… on one hand its the best if there is a high enough population, on the other its pure bullshit if you're in a difficult ghost town.

rolling with anons is pretty fun generally so its really trying to make that arrangement work. you can't get good deals like pic related without v/ros to hang with.

Did someone say catslut?

Am I suppose to save my exp cards? I always see people have a lot.

Holy shit that is the laziest fucking edit I have ever seen, you goddamn shameful retard. Get your ass back here and fix that shit.

1. Compared to other 2D MMO's (Lineage 1, RO, etc.) how does this play? It looks like it's slightly tab-targetting but not entirely.
2. Can you play this without using Steam?
3. A few of the Steam reviews say there's no endgame content, is that true?
4. Almost all the Steam reviews say the game has awful optimization. Is it just the game having shit servers, so ping is all over the place, or is it that the game just runs poorly?

optimal use:
1. if you are 5+ levels behind the map your are currently doing, feel free to pop a few to optimize the map's exp and ensure you get all map quests
2. to get over leveling humps (86, 136, 186, etc), because these tend to be so slow that you run out of content
3. to rush to a key upgrade point for gear or rank up. gear breakpoints are 75, 120, 170, etc. (i forget the rank up levels)
4. clutch full heals if you're dying

remember to 100% explore all maps and finish the kill counts (get the add-on to track it precisely) to get more cards from the wings of vibora npc beside the event billboard; click the "share tales of…".

1. it has auto targeting for ranged and its a "face this way" kind of thing usually… i've never really seen anyone bothering with target switching really though.
2. no
3. its true. its a min-max game. you get the endgame content by midgame and keep going up past it until you get get asymptotically close to those absolute cap numbers. what would qualify as endgame anyway? you have so much content to do and more on the way so there is really no end in sight
4. optimization is servicable but ping is bad if you're living in the ph and playing in the NA server because all other anons are there.

make missions great again

also the pic of the guy they used is super sketchy like you just know he'll be the endgame big bad bossman

inb4 bleach reference

Nigger spear chuggery strong, actually worth a respec pot

muh post limit

Did the spear throw buff reach iToS yet? It hits 3 times on kToS and became really good after the buff.

yeah its 3 hits, basically Pierce but with:

apparently the most recent maintenance fucked everything up and you don't get rewards from guests and dungeons

Bit of an update:
Apparently Bucheplus has decided to take up the mantle of Templar grinding

Did they remove those tokens you bought to be allowed to trade and shit yet? That would push me back in.

you're still allowed to trade without a token but you get a limit per day and some downside like lost of Potential

This was taking too long, someone had to take over at some point

How much of a healslut can I get if I want to go full on healslut?
And will I find suckers who kill stuff for me while I macro a spell rotation and fap?

You can't really go full healsult (yet). You will be more useful (and most likely have more fun) if you can help with the DPS.

SR posing

I went full support healslut and leveling sucks. You'd probably be more useful anyways focusing on dps/util with secondary healing.

So apparently there's a bug where missions and dungeon bosses don't give silver anymore?

No silver or cubes and the ranking its not working.

Only missions are bugged out, I tried a dungeon and it was fine.

wew

Downloading the game now, see you lads in a week or so.

be sure to bother people ingame from the google doc or in the Discord to get a spot in the guild.

Anyone in particular? I've begun my journey to teamkilling with AoE spells

monk, sadhu, bokor, oracle, necro and shinobi will never be more than meme classes

Ideally you want to bother Cider, our Templar atm. That lazy ass faggot isnt very active ingame but always logged in the Discord. This may change soon enough has his Templar title might be taken away and given to one of our most autistic members

Other than that, Imix, Vhyzuki, Kazuma, Bucheplus and Zelmisburg are our most actives and you can probably add them to your friend list altho most of the talk is done via guild chat.

Also, dont talk to InfinityWorks, he's a loner and deserves to be bullied for it.

so i think i want to go ranger? not sure. i am following this build: tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6jsd8ofid9/

is it shit? not really sure what is or what isnt good.

i also kinda wanna go that melee class with the spear, looks neat. though im not really sure. i dont want to spend hours on this only to chose a shitty class

go for whats fun for you, everyone running muh max deeps is partly responsible for the decline,every class has good factors except for monk and I'm still going monk 2, a fun meme build will last longer and avoid the "got nerfed, need to reroll now"

Ranger3 Fletcher3 is pretty much anti-boss meme class. Its very good until you get to pick Mergen at R8. I heard Mergen is pretty underwhelming but I doubt this is within your reach right now and they'll probably fix it by the time you reach R8 so I'd say go for it.

Would it take long to become an alchemist and jew it up?

Guy gathered all the mobs on top of the crystal and had them destroyed it in Demon prison 2 so I called him out for being an idiot and hilarity ensued.

does this game still require a Gshitmail or Shitbook account?

Well if you want to put in support tickets yes. Other than that all it needs is a steam account.

ffs

Gmail and facebook though you can make fake accounts along with proxies so you can still remain hidden or whatever. It isn't like they are placing a microchip at the base of your neck.

Anyone use this game in Wine? I'm considering trying it, but I prefer not booting into Windows unless I really need to. (What's the most fun mage/archer class?)

For Facebook you can easily make a fake account using its hidden service "facebookcorewwwi.onion". Just use a cock.li address to make it. For Jewgle you can probably make one over Tor, but I stopped using them for fake accounts since they ask for phone numbers a lot. (Not all the time, but it's more likely if you use proxies.)
Why do they need those accounts for support tickets though?

Wait, there's trade limits in this game?

No clue

They dont have any other options for making an account for the website

The limit is if you dont have a token stuff you trade will become untradeable and gear loses a potential if you trade.

That sounds like something Nexon would do. I thought Nexon wasn't part of this game anymore. Are they?

Daily trade limit, its not like any of us ever reached it. Maybe Imix.

Nexon was never part of it but it is better than it was where only token users could even trade.

vcxv

log back in niggah we need you for shenanigans

what the FUCK
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS PLAY A FUCKING GRINDAN GAME
AND LOOK AT MY QT CHARACTER

New Q&A. Talks about being able to distinguish elite monsters, monsters running away, and determining critical evasion.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=701

Is ToS a good game to play duo with your healslut toy? Or is the beginning too steamrolly and you end up not needing heals at all?

Heals become appreciated during dungeons and around level 200 when monster's hp start scaling up by huge amount along with their damage.

So, haven't played since beta, which classes are fun and not shit nowadays?

How's the summon classes (Bokor, Necro, Sorc), are archers still boring Spirit only builds, is there a good Offensive Cleric build (Inquisitor looks fucking righteous, but Rank 8…)?

It's pretty steamrolly until you hit 180ish.

Zombies are ok for awhile, but the damage doesn't scale too well. They're more meat shields than anything.

Templeshooter: the class.
New rank8 maps have you drop your boss cards when you die. This includes the one in your grimoire.

skellies everywhere. 2spooky4me.

Full spirit archers were a meme. They were never good.

Inquisitor and taoist are pretty strong.

So, it's only me or this game became worst after Rank8?
Like, soloing is impossible (maybe it will be possible in the future, if you already have the highest-end new gear), Wizards are broke, which only proves the developers' stupidity (Swordsman is shit during the whole game, and becomes powerful at Rank8. Wizards are in an opposite situation) - why didn't they learn to balance things? Make Rank8 easier for Wizards and Rank1-7 harder for them - the same, but opposite, goes to Swordsman as well.

Like, prices of everything have increased dramatically now as well, due to the silver-spike from the new monsters/dungeons, which made the game harder for lower level people, or people with many characters.

In all seriousness - If you don't have a dedicated party/guild, you're not going to reach 330 in a month, you'll pot Soul Crystals in the new maps and spend all your money on repair.

And for what? This isn't fun, and doesn't fit in the "hard" category - it's just exhausting, and a gap widener, separating even more the pro from the casual, to the point where you either dedicate yourself entirely for this game, doing your daily chores flawlessly, or you're dead.

This is it, I've been playing since June, have 4 260 characters and I'm leaving.

are you in infinity?

because we're having fun running around with anons. the current top level content is indeed shit designed, but it was never supposed to be a chill walk to the top. with the 20-level 100% exp leeway and 40-level exp gain threshold, you could always do boring low-end content for legit grindan and altwhoring. really, unless you are running with infinity i'd wonder why you havent left before just now.

can i beg for your shit though? i'm poor as fuck. just PM theplaya when you can, i'm on around 8-11am server time. thanks!

I'm not in Klaipeda, but Fedimian. Server is dead as well and with lots of recent patch fuck ups.
I have a Fencer, a Schwarzer Reiter, a Krivis>Taoist and a Cryo/Linker/Chrono.
You play with Cata, right? I wouldn't have anything for you anyway.

made a cleric for future bokor 3
gonna make zombabes great again

i'd make a character if it was verena because i'm actually asian, but you could probs get a decent epeen sucking and 15-mins of fame if you run a GM-tier event giving away your shit.

also obligatory
you brought this on yourself

ded game ded thread

I agree that R8+ content is terribly tuned. KToS is getting the R8 content nerfed.

The problem is that defense is a flat damage reduction, and most of the wizard builds are all reliant on low rank multihit skills. When mobs have over twice as much mdef as pdef, wizards get fukd. Pic related. Full int wiz (800 matk) with +15 corona (400 matk) is going to do 1 damage. The R8 wiz classes don't help much either except for featherfoot 2, and even that isn't good. Enchanter is probably the best for damage, as the 500 lightning property attack ignores mdef defense.

Prices haven't gone up in Klai from what I've seen. If anything they dropped, because everyone is chasing practonium. Max petamion crafted dropped to 5 mil. Manamana is 3 mil. Didel is 2mil. Though anything related to battle bracelet is still stupid. 5 mil can be farmed in maybe 10 hrs if you dedicate for it. The 130 dungeon is 250k in 15 mins. That's 1 week/6hrs of just running dungeons.

It's an MMO, grouping should be extremely beneficial. The problem is that grinding maven is better than grinding any of the new zones. When you hit the point where you're getting heavy xp penalties, you need to farm the timerys dungeon. Once you hit 315-320, there's nowhere good to grind (that I know of).

As for speed, just exploration cards (with the bonus card event) will give you enough cards to get to rank9 (around 312) from 280. Doing the 290/315 dungeons is a decent amount of exp as well. I don't see it being that hard to hit 330 solo in a month with some effort. Though it heavily depends on how many people are queuing for the dungeon.

WELP THIS WAS A GOOD RUN

Now they are adding in stuff that makes me really doubt i want to continue playing at least pay for stuff. They are adding in a gache system like what Nexon and other Korean MMO's are doing and moving everything minus circle 3 outfits into those boxes. Then you can trade in what you get from the boxes for tokens to buy the item you want directly but knowing how this system works the amount of tokens to getting the outfit you want will probably a lot more TP wise over just buying the outfit outright as it is now.

Here is the announcement here: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=706

DP here

Yea I feel the same way as I might still log on here an there but I don't think I can stick with this game anymore. Also these changes >>11060652 are pretty much making sure I don't stick around. I seen this system before and its total RNG bullshit.

Was nice talking to you RapleSyrup, and the rest of you. Hopefully I'll meet some of you in some other game

Why does the combat system suck so much? Real RO successor when?

Made a thread putting out my discontent over this change: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/gache-will-kill-this-game/333608

Tell IMC how much of a shitbird they are for implementing such a system.

You look like a trap.

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder for me to play this game consistently.

Raple here, was nice talking to you too DP, if you catch me ingame in the future let me know if you end up playing something else

its happening

Is there a way to lock target in mouse mode like in keyboard mode? Every time I hover over a mob I loose target on what i want to kill and is really annoying.

wew

at a time when we'll have to weather the storm of people leaving because IMC just went full shitter. gratz though.

Is this game actually fun?
I rmeember disliking the beta for not having beards and I now see alot of negative reviews on Steam.

Have some low quality footage of a Cataphract bully.

have some halloween even screenies

still waiting for someone to make pasta of petition support ticket bombing to not fuck over the game with gatcha shit

I play cleric/healer in every game with a secondary in crowd control

cataphract is only class that looks decent to me, and i dont wanna be a fucking warrior

ok, I finall tried out the game.
it would be much better of a game if it had more customization.
it wouldn't hurt to let you be able to choose your character's hairm, eye and skin color.
I don't know why it's so hard to add beards or mustaches.
fucking Koreans can't into customization.

ooooh but you can customise your character, goy-friend! Just put down a few shekles and that can be arranged.

not even the but shop was good.
the hairs were still a preset colour and you couldn't preview eye colors.

I'm still pissed off that basic armor looks like your default costume.

armor dont change your appearance, only costumes does tho. Which you get when you change classes

Armor doesn't change your looks, friendo. You're stuck with your starter outfit until you get a new class or be a good goyim. There's a buggy outfit simulator addon that you can try to get a rough idea of how all the cosmetic items will look on you.

Did you join up with Infinity and put your info on the spreadsheet yet?

On that, you can see what the outfit each class gets by looking at tosbase.com/game/classes/

Also later with shekels if you get c3 in a class there is certain outfits just for that which give you new animations.

New animations? Where would I find those?

Nevermind, looked it up.

Wait you people are still playing this? Am I too late to join the party? I've been itching for some shitty korean grindy mmo lately and this seems to match the description.

We're still playing, and new people are still joining.
Feel free to join us whenever.

GG IMC

are you people playing the steam version or what?

That's correct

Is there another version?

there will be at some point

nichegamer.com/2016/10/29/mmorpg-tree-of-savior-gets-mobile-version-first-trailer/

ded thred

anyone know a fun Build for Swordsman or anything really?

Got the other 3 Classes to 40 (Wiz) or 60 (Cleric, Archer) and I don't really like them that much.
Archer's boring, Cleric is meh, healing / supporting in Dungeons doesn't work since it's a clusterfuck^7 where once can't see what the shit is even going on, and Wizard levels so bad, I doubt he'll ever see a Dungeon from the inside

halp me plox

try leveling an Highlander, its top damage and with decent aoe and you become a fearsome boss killer in the process. I suggest you look up builds for your skill distribution or jump in the Discord for more live tips.

bump for ching chong

bumpin with nevar4get

IMC won't change their minds, they need cash influx, and this is the best way to get it, short term.

So how is the guild coming along? People finally getting to 310+ range?

a few are but because it requires a party to do the higher content a lot of people aren't really hyped to do it.