It was Manafort shills btfo

Confirmed outside jew york times. Manafort is the first one.
archive.is/LQc4v

Now given his buisness with tony podesta we wait for the other shoe to drop. Won't be long.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SWPpx
twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=paul manafort&src=rela
youtube.com/watch?v=rtiiep2hWrM
archive.is/kuS1H
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
on.rt.com/8qz4
scribd.com/document/363004632/Indictment-against-Paul-Manafort-and-Richard-Gates#from_embed
politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
archive.is/UuTcr#selection-811.0-811.40
ia902705.us.archive.org/22/items/SsWerwolfCombatInstructionManual/SsWerwolfCombatInstructionManual-author-unknown-1945.pdf
archive.is/gtrB5
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
archive.fo/4KsiJ
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
archive.fo/jLFUT
newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
archive.fo/0jU22
soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=getFilingDetails&filingID=8a5bd4fb-2687-4cdf-9906-0a65f4d8d52b&filingTypeID=1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
steptoe.com/professionals-John_Cobb.html)
joule-unlimited.com/about/board
archive.fo/BnRei
archive.fo/X8oJJ
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
archive.fo/41ApH
archive.fo/JmTji
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
archive.fo/2lSCZ
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
money.cnn.com/2017/05/06/news/jared-kushner-nicole-family-event/index.html
money.cnn.com/
thehill.com/homenews/news/357850-manafort-gates-plead-not-guilty-to-charges-in-mueller-probe
archive.is/N2ZZM
archive.is/RuKJM
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
archive.is/xLra
youtube.com/watch?v=eeh8sGGur08
archive.fo/DYFDd
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/mueller-manafort-gates-testimony-244339
msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/manafort-indictment-shows-that-mueller-is-a-fraud/ar-AAueK8z?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
newsweek.com/can-trump-fire-mueller-if-he-was-never-hired-696499
davidbrivkin.com/begging-your-pardon-mr-president/
salon.com/2017/10/30/the-wall-street-journal-finds-the-perfect-way-to-make-the-russia-scandal-disappear/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Massacre
twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/925150542917197824
youtube.com/watch?v=w2crPDgnHeo
money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html
sott.net/article/366095-WikiLeaks-legally-obtained-Clinton-emails-from-US-State-Dept
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Sticky might be nice.

Tldr/quick rundown. Manafort and rick gates both had themselves neck deep in uranium one.

It's unclear exactly what the charges are right now but its probably related to money laundering.

In which case manafort is libel to sing under questioning and sink the rest of the clinton cabal.

Reminder trump outed manafort from his campaign as fast as possible once shady dealings surfaced.

Additional sources pending

Currently as you might expect the MSM is totally losing their shit.

However there is at least one more sealed indictment expected to be opened today. Hoping that this is podesta.

when

Oh how this site has fallen. I'm pretty sure we have no insight that this is Uranium one related. AFAIK it was because he was acting as an agent for the Kremlin on other issues.

So they did not order Marshals to go get him? Something tells me he is going to shoot himself twice in the back of the head…

What will be Trump's counter-punch?

Supposedly he is to turn himself in, so yes he will likely be suicided.

angry tweet

Good question. Nobody is sure. The signal to noise ratio is terrible right now.

Doing my best on literally no sleep with the flue sorry

Yea this is semi true. We don't know the exact reasons for indictment. It APPEARS to me money laundering using Russians. Hence my bringing up uranium one. If manafort and his aid were laundering money with russians you can bet your ass the uranium one deal and those involved in it also counts.

Not sure about this. All that could be confirmed was he was ordered to surrender.

Example: "ABC News confirms - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Paul Manafort & Rick Gates to surrender to federal authorities. "

Taken from twitter as I found it.

Podestas

Hopefully not before he sings about podestas

he was photographed being driven in a black SUV from his house by his lawyer

It won't be nothing. Feds will press him for more information.

Cnn just showed him walk in the FBI building.

archive.is/SWPpx

Okay its confirmed then he has surrendered.

Nice get
SKIPPY HANGS SO FUCKING SOON
He thought he was hot shit

PODESTA NEXT!!!!!!!

Really getting sick of this Russia shit, especially while fuck all is getting done and it's obvious what this is meant to do.

Yeah, can't wait for the "TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER ARRESTED FOR COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA" bullshit to start flowing.

Skippy then tony p then the cunt then bill then kang nigger and it's tranny mike etc down the fucking list buddy

The other fun fact here is manafort was wiretapped before during and after the election.

Very good chance the case might get thrown out or he gets off very easy because of all the shady shit that was used to catch him.

Already is look at twitter but where an autism face shield

I will continue in "eyes up" mode for the rest of the day as I am available and I will update the thread as much as possible.

I imagine most of Holla Forums will be on this soon enough anyway but doing my part until then.

Should be some live streams shortly

Gotta wage slave first then I'll hop back on lads
Keks work pee pee poo poooo pissssssssssss

It's enraging especially when you think about the hypocrisy and how they don't actually give a shit
Getting real old

Financially speaking, anyone doing business with Clinton money is dirty as FUCK. Anyone think if Manafort squeals that other people will come forward for (((immunity)))? There;s gotta be a lot of people who are depressed thinking about suicide right know keeping their mouths shut if you know what I mean.

;^ )

Rolling twitter updates. Biased but better than cnn streams.

twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=paul manafort&src=rela

bump

this is an incremental victory.
keep that times preference low goys, we are all in this for the long haul.

Anyone actually know what this means? Who does this implicate? Clinton / Uranium 1, or Trump?

Unfortunate thing is that the MSM was dead silent about the entire Uranium One thing so leftyfags will have literally no idea what it is when we rain on their "LEL DRPMPF IS GOING DOWN" parade.

Most likely Clinton/Pedosta/Uranium 1

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes try some bullshit.

Manafort was involved in that deal?

If it's actually tax fraud, it'll likely mean it's tied to Podesta or Clinton in some way. Since Muller would have had his hands on all of Trumps financials, which means he found absolutely nothing.

both him and gates

Update
"WSJ now reports indictments are related to tax fraud NOT russian collusion"

This report is not well sourced. This is CNN tier FUDD but I promised I would pass along things as they come up.

We will see what happens.

Both of them were and fusion GPS did not disclose their work.

The other is going to be Podesta. Him and Manafort are in trouble for this specifically. That will probably be it. There is your smoking gun of Russian Interference in the US, they didn't file paperwork. Liberals will tie Manafort to Trump and conservatives will tie Podesta to Clinton. Zero-sum game. Muh Russia investigation is dropped, as it went nowhere. Status quo is maintained, the end. I'm looking forward to winter.

What did trump mean by this?

Here, have some comfy music to go with that comfy scene

youtube.com/watch?v=rtiiep2hWrM

It means he is considering his options.

The fatal blunder given the murmers in the GOP right now would be to interfere with mueller.

This would almost certainly start something that could not be stopped. My guess is that all of these people will tell him not to do anything other than denounce manafort and gates.

It means he got tomorrows schedule by mistake.

He doesn't make mistakes user.

Agreed
Coded message of some sorts , probably for us

the cats giving me and the dalmation anxiety though

get out of the road kidder

user why can't we have nice things?

This will justify the 4th revolution get ready you fascist pigs this is open war time.

Thanks for the constant source of light chuckles over the past couple weeks, fagwad

Rich people evade taxes, not a surprise. (((People))) on the twatter are saying Trump had to have known what Paul was doing. I don’t even know my best friends yearly salary, much less his tax bracket.

Go vape anthrax from your tranny uncles cunt you faggot

Who else is ready for the November LARP fest?

Low test faggots die first

An unusually insightful post from an user on the halfchan threads:

""Not a Trump supporter but no. This actually shows they have nothing on Trump and are now desperate.
The dirt on Manafort is something like a decade old and completely unrelated to Trump. Basically it relates to Manifort's shady lobbying practices and possibly his failure to register his activities.
Exactly. Mueller hasn't been able to find any dirt related to the Trump campaign, even on Manafort.
It's the usual play - arrest the 'little fish' and coerce/blackmail him into ratting out the 'bigger fish'. Again, though, Mueller couldn't catch Manafort on anything related to the Trump campaign, so he had to dig in the weeds. It's a clear sign of desperation - a stab in the dark. He doesn't even know *if* Manafort has anything - he's pissing in the wind.

Now, that doesn't mean he can't get lucky. Maybe that piss will hit something. Maybe Manafort *does* have something and will be forced to give it up.*
But what are the chances that Manafort knows something that Mueller and his team haven't been able to establish after all this time? Like I said, this is a last throw of the dice.

*and how could he be forced when he knows that Trump can give him a full pardon, whatever happens?

This confirms for me that the Trump 'investigation' is not only going nowhere but is politically motivated. If you don't find evidence of wrongdoing, you close your investigation. You don't attempt to generate evidence out of thin air by blackmailing your subject's associates (you do that when you already have evidence and need witnesses to corroborate it).""

they entertain all kinds of silly things.

they even entertained that trump was never involved but putin was just trying to destroy the USA, that trump was just an idiot ignoramus that was corrupted into office. now they'll say he's a political mastermind that knew everything.

Been looking forward to it for weeks.

Thank you that's very comfy.

We're here to suffer user.

So, nothing. Liberals are now on suicide watch.

Years , decades for us old fuckers
Can't wait buddy
Sieg Heil
Maybe we'll share the trenches one day and splatter commie filth (if the war even lasts that long)

Fox News said it's about dealings with Ukraine 10 years ago. If he can give Mueller something on Trump, he gets off. If not, he spends the rest of his life in jail.

It means he's going to put on an old hockey goalie mask and chainsaw his enemies to death. Staff is laying down the plastic in the Oval Office. All treasonous enemies are being rounded up and vanned as we speak. Night of the Chainsaw/Halloween massacre incoming.

That should be right around the time he was working for the podesta group.

or Trump can pardon him for these bs charges wasting everyones time.

What about Clintons? I don't care about some nobody, what are the chances this getting huge?

slim to none

5 years is the maximum if it's what I think it is. see

What has Trump to gain from this? Wouldn't it be in his interest to use this to open a fat Clinton investigation about this uranium dealing?

lol at retards who think this anything but getting at Trump*
Mueller is a Clinton/Bush establishment shill

(*doesn't matter if it actually ties into Trump or not, you don't need proof to impeach or force someone to resign)

I don't expect a guy who Hillary surely has dirt on to do much more than Comey did. But if Trump fires Mueller now, it looks really bad.

Already in motion: Releasing hillarys emails + a list of people who donated to her foundation.

1. We have proof that mueller has conflicts of interest.
2. We have proof that mueller has committed treason.
3. The GOP is kike territory.
4. Trump has every legal right to arrest mueller and end his work.
Right, because if they so much as harm a hair on Trump’s head, WE’RE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE. And if in performing his legal duties Trump is “impeached”, WE’RE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE. You don’t seem to understand that, but you’re straight off the boat from Reddit so that’s understandable.
Good for ✡them✡. Trump can legally end mueller’s life.

from what I have read, the news indicated that the changes against Manafort stem from business wire transfers that go back 15 years, wtf does this have to do with a "Russian probe" during the Presidential election???

doesn't matter because the media will not cover it from this angle

Well I'll be damned. The anonymous unnamed sources were right.

he was the only one who got raided by the FBI, wasn't really that hard to guess

MSNBC now claims the charge is money laundering

Not seeing much coroboration yet. WSJ had previously claimed it was tax fraud.

They literally don't know

it isn't supposed to make any sense
(((they))) just want to get rid of Trump

Was funny to watch CNN and the rest insist trump "MIGHT COULD BE" charged and shit.

Over and over and over.

They need to justify millions of dollars and a year of hysteria.

Best thing Manafort can do is plead guilty as soon as possible to end this fast and let Trump replace Mueller the next day with somebody who will take the nuclear bribery case seriously.

Update
The following is confirmed:
archive.is/kuS1H
OFFICIAL CHARGES LIST AT THIS TIME

Most if not all charges are related to Manafort's work BEFORE the trump campaign

THIS INCLUDES URANIUM ONE

basically they made a bunch of money lobbying in ukraine and they used companies and shit to launder it to the US, evading paying taxes on it all

this all happened before trump's campaign, he's not related at all, the FBI acted because of the statute of limitations

the only thing liberals will be say is "THEY GON FLIP MANAFORT TO TURN ON TRUMP" that's about all you'll hear from them, other than the usual sensationalist headlines to put bad thoughts in retard normie heads that don't bother to read the story

You can have multiple councils.

BREAKING: #Manafort, #Gates indicted on 12 counts, incl. conspiracy against the US on.rt.com/8qz4

#Clinton campaign’s funding of #Trump-Russia dossier is ‘money laundering’ – Oversight Committee chairman

doesn't matter
they will make it sound like Trump related and nobody reads beyond the large print anyway

Fuck I wish this were true

Money laundering.

Fuck Manaford, i want CLINTON.

> (((conspiracy only)))

the indictment contains 12 counts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LIBWADS BTFO YET AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

It's only good if you like hearing misleading campaign ads in 2020.

It has literally nothing to do with Trump tardwad, now lemme go get my pepper shaker to prepare for all this S-S-S-S-S-SALT

that's not the way media will make it sound

o0o0o0o0o0O0O0O0O0O0OO0O LOL

MUH MEDIA

SPOOOO0O0O0O0O0OKY STUFF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

No, it means that he's going to commit suicide by carbomb.

nigger

Judge Napolitano said the charges go up to 2016 when he was campaign manager. Since this guy's been fucking up for over a decade and the FBI just now decided to do something, I'm guessing he sabotaged Trump somehow.

Source?

That just means he was continuing to hide his tax evasion.

ruskies

This means all out war

what are you going to do about you didn't do the previous million times the rulers fucked you in the ass?

Both world wars were a crime against the white race.

You say this like it isn't everything we hope and dream. If you faggots actually deliver, I will sincerely feel indebted to you.

Can I get a run down on the whole Uranium 1 thing?

Seems the FBI sat on this information if the details from last August are involved.

Libs are bringing up the "conspiracy together with others" part of the indictment as a stick to beat Trump with. Little do they know the "others" are Dems.

just your usual Clinton corruption but it doesn't matter because she's on the right side

they don't care

(((Mueller))) isn't going to indict any democrat.

When hilicunt was sod for kang nigger bill went in a trip to Russia, met Putin, and 20% of us uranium reserves held up in this company owned by leafcucks were suddenly sold to Russia. Allegedly mueller was the handoff guy on the tarmac too, so uranium one isn't the best angle for mueller to go for, the big dumb daggot. Dollars to donuts all indictments are for others involved in the deal, and mueller is playing janitor as to make sure nobody peeps. Fucking traitors.

Is Cristian Bale going to be invited to fire ax every eleventh person while screaming about Huey Lewis and repeating digits?

scribd.com/document/363004632/Indictment-against-Paul-Manafort-and-Richard-Gates#from_embed

ukraine lobbying, not russia

though, it's said in the indictment that the ukraine group was funded by russia

is Hillary really just Paul Manafort in a Halloween mask?

the indictment makes it seem like the are protectin the Podesta Group and Mercury. The indictment says everything bad was directed by Manafort and Gates unbeknownst to [Company A] and [Company B], that is presumably two groups I mentioned. If they let the podesta's slide this is obvious political targeting.

SIEG HEIL
it just keeps coming

kek'ed and checked :3

FBI please. Go home to your cats.

They are waiting feverishly for him, with only one thing on their minds…

tax fraud? what does this have to do with russia, or the election?

nobody who matters trusts legacy media any more. they shit the bed in the 2016 race and decided to obscure it with more shitting through today

meow mix?

(((Fox News))) is full of commenters working themselves into a lather over this, when it really seems to be nothing.

Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malta, etc are all playpens for (((Russian Oligarchs))) and (((expats))) - it's basically muh Russia except factual and based on (((financial collusion))) and (((tax fraud))) because no one keeps their money in Russia.

Hiding the payments made to him by both the DNC and Russia.

RT America overlooking the connection made in the indictment

It is disappointing. I was expecting fireworks, not arresting some swampy guy that Trump already fired for being swampy

If they actually remove Trump…. then we kill everyone

B-B-BUT I WAS TOLD DRUMPF WAS FINISHED

you're not gonna do shit

They're

Just too let you all know kushner is a Ukrainian Jew.

No cianigger, we aren't antifa.

Sounds like a real cocksucker
Into the oven with him head first

So what? It clearly does no good, these people don't talk and if they did everyone they care about will be tortured and killed one by one.

So basically he was only an active lobbyist to 2015 but kept trying to cover his tracks criminally afterward?

You should spread a virulent disease amongst the urban masses
Do it. Yes I'm encouraging you irl to do just that. If you have access to something fun you are obligated to act

Checked
That should happen to the cunt and kang nigger

From an article by Politico in April. Its literally nothing and they've known for ages.
Only question is why the FBI stopped protecting him
Someone archive for me since I'm on mobile
politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163

They stopped protecting him because Mueller said so. Mueller just let Trump know that he wants an all out war.

so what about this makes liberals retarded?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

he just tweeted

can you get good at technology please?

depends on if the DNC decides the zombie clinton machine is worth getting rid of yet or not. I wouldn't be surprised to find business as usual "we investigated ourselves and gave ourselves immunity to testify" nonsense that requires the intervention of the president and his base

LOL @ getting Manafort for tax problems concerning his pro-Ukraine lobbying from a decade ago… what does this have to do with pro-Russian collusion to get Trump elected?? Bet hardly any of the charges will stick, anyway

They stopped protecting him because they needed to regain control of the news cycle and give the CNN and MSNBC's of the world to talk about for a week because their Uranium One money grab is getting exposed.
Seeing as the other 2 groups who were involved aren't included in getting indicted makes it abundantly clear that the Mueller is /ourguy/ theory can be put comfortably to bed and never acknowledged again.

i thought you were supposed to be anarchists? why on earth are you fools upset that an obviously corrupt, "conservative", career politician is being indicted? is not confusion and discord a desirable state to try to install your idiotic belief system?

to be honest, considering how both you dipshits and Holla Forumsacks ideologies need a catastrophic meltdown of the current state of affairs in order to even try to make a move, im surprised no one has tried to make a joint effort to disrupt us/saudi hegemoney. then you both can have your grorious (bloody, and ineffective) gommie revolution, and Holla Forumsacks can finally stop LARPing and go out and kill whoever they think has too much of a "jewy" lookin nose. then we can just get this pointless accelerationism out of the way, and start trying to make something new.

the reality here, is that as soon as the hegemoney is disrupted (or you dipshits EMP the national grid, or whatever your fucktarded plan is), every country that can is going to step in and try and stake a claim. and they will be better organized and armed, with the support of the whole rest of the world. faggots in ski masks, with limited arms training and even more limited ammunition, and an absolutely bare minimum idea of tactical organization, and absolutely NO idea of how to send communications w/ out being compromised (you plan ops through iphone group chat for fucks sake), will last about as long as half the people here who shitpost about GTKRWN every day in the hopes that some day the world will just magically be better, and all the meanie-faced hooknosed devils will just up and evaporate one day.

i would wish you luck, but i know youre going to try and use your little plan to defame, ruin, and otherwise hurt many innocent peoples lives whose only "wrongdoing" is standing somewhere to the right on fucking social issues. FUCKING SOCIAL ISSUES. for fucks sake, the world is broken in a variety of ways, and SOCIAL BULLSHIT is the LEAST of it (maybe a symptom of it, but i digress). i almost wish you idiots were actual bolsheviks so that you actually had some sort of base (ie not completely alienating the working class), and an actual unifying political theory, instead of the polarizing, subverted mess that you DO have. instead this "revolution" will be a disorganized, relatively small mass of a few extremely confused people, who after spending too much time in their corners of the internet, will have over-estimated the size of their movement, dramatically overstepped, and will reach a sick sort of catharsis as they realize in their final moments, while being gunned down by whatever forces are sent to quell your limpdick revolution, that you were used. what you were used for will never be clear to you, as the last moments of your life will be filled with yet more confusion, and the blood and screams of your confused comrades.

the only people that will have to deal with the results of your stupidity are the people that want nothing to do with either side of the accelerationist reacto-sphere. the people that both you and Holla Forums disdainfully refer to as sheep, goys, normies, bourgeois, porkies etc…. the people who simply want to continue being alive and not get caught up in a modern civil, class, or race war. the people, who wish only to work and provide for themselves and their loved ones. the people that your movement used to claim to represent.

TL;DR just do it already. even if your empty threat is not empty, your "shot heard round the world" will fall like a hollow point round against a tank.

the internet is like looking under an informational microscope. small groups appear huge. and the actual big groups are too big to see from any one point. you think you are a mass, but you are merely a disaffected huddle. a mirror of here.

im purposefully going to misquote shakespeare here to tell you to fuck off:

Mueller spent tens of millions of tax payer dollars to catch a guy who evaded paying a couple of million to the IRS and found nothing on the Russian interference he was supposed to find.

you don't spoil a kitty with meow mix you stupid nigger

Kek, this.

Mueller basically did what the IRS is supposed to do.

DECEMBER 20, 2013

archive.is/UuTcr#selection-811.0-811.40

Damn, this pasta should be on the Olive Garden menu

What are the implications of this?

Drama and virtue signaling by blue check mark twitter accounts. The usual stuff.

Yes, Trump, ask the important questions on twatter instead of USING YOUR PRESIDENCY TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

to be fair we don't know what he is saying to these people IRL away from the keyboard and twitter.

Trump just keeps winning

You are right, the only thing we know is that he didn't do shit against the "swamp" yet. But we still have 7 more years, right? How much damage could they possibly do in 7 years?

your 'love' doesn't do anything but keep you numb to the continual siphoning of your wealth and encroachment on your rights while you jerk off about being some sort of lemming that's magically ascended lemmingness by being the 'enlightened center'

Wasn't there some recent news that Manafort was one of the original who funded for the Trump dossier?

How in the everliving fuck does your neck support the weight of that cranium of yours with all that big brained radical centrism without getting crushed?

Pic related, it's you.

it was always war

a war against their own pathetic selves from shriveling up and blowing away in slightly harder than usual gust of wind, of mother nature just not giving a fuck for its gender pronouns

Those high IQ asians amirite?

He's not so subtly telling Mueller to investigate the collusion between the (((Democrats))) and Russia or else.

Yup. Power of Love will be blasting on the speakers so they can hear it over the chainsaw motor(and screams of terror and pain)

feel free to use it. im just angry and bored and fed up with all of this idiot shit. if i make one commie feel belittled and misguided then ive done my job. if i push one Holla Forumsack past the point where hes just pointlessly shitposting about niggers and kikes all fucking day, and into the point where hes actually thinking, then ive done my job.

the current state of political affairs, the current state of the revolution (all of them), and the current state of the international community are all so sick it makes me want to vomit. i want to build something fucking new. no leftist breaking down of every idea and boundary. no fascist idea of adhering to a tradition that isnt ours in the first place.
SOMETHING
FUCKING
ELSE

SOMETHING
FUCKING
NEW

i cant be alone in this, can i?

That's great.

I didn't mean to imply that I would be doing any of the fighting, but I think I speak for everyone here - on either side of the aisle - when say the proliferation and normalization of mass bloodshed is in our collective interest.

shut the fuck up.

or else what?

but user…

If the democratic process will not solve the issue, the second amendment will end up being used for it's intended purpose.
It's legal and moral.

shibboleths always have schisms at their substrate…

Gowdy calling Clinton's funding "money laundering" plus tweet from the Don calling her "Crooked" again.
He's crashing the plane with no survivors!

Clinton will be involved in at least 11 of those with her record.

ive been here since fucking forever. thats WHY im so fucking tired of it all. how the fuck is Holla Forums going to do any of the shit that it wants to do? do we have a plan? theres a clear idea for a desired outcome, but there is no plan to get there. the third reich is german fascism. if you want something similar here, you will NEED to adjust it. that doesnt mean starting from scratch, but it DOES mean that this strict adherence to a tradition that isnt yours will only result in a mutated, diluted version of what the nazis had.

if you dont understand why going full 14/88 irl, why using swazis on everything is terrible branding, why holding obvious IC assets like david fucking duke in high regard, is detrimental to your cause, then i dont know what to tell you.

think. plan. create. then do.
copy paste is for thoughtless faggots like antifa. i know goddamned well you all are smarter than that, because ive witnessed it.

I assumed you did write it, "pasta" in this case is a compliment.

I pretty much completely agree. Social media algorithms further divide both sides by delivering to each side the content which feeds into their anger. We have entire blocks of the population only exposed to anti-cop police brutality, and others only exposed to nigger on cop violence. We're polarized beyond recognition, so much so, as you say, that weve shifted our focus to mentally ill trannies, and totally forgot about real shit like obliterating the federal reserve. The jew hands are sweating bullets, fucking almost literally.

I think your underestimating the amount of truly pissed off whites though, normie boomer housewives are taking up Holla Forumsack ideals, traditionalism is the new counter culture.

Cool. Shoot the bitch summary execution
Yep get fucked cunt, I sincerely hope she reads this

must be new or a shill, either way fuck off retard

imo it comes across as spam and circle jerking. its merely a reinforcement of an idea that is already widely accepted here. its redundant and uneccessary. people always talk about shills derailing threads, but ive seen "fun"posting do it in a more effective way. and not only is it not attacked, its celebrated. thus the problem is not addressed and becomes part of the culture

It's an impossible situation.

You'll always have idiots who are open and loose about their violence and then other idiots reinforce it

and those who would actually do it do not say anything because they realize the gravity of it and talking about it only cheapens it, and speaking against it doubly cheapens through speaking about it and also being a contradicting fag

which is what you've done and why you're a faggot

no one owes you jack shit, people are suffering this shit a lot more deeply than you are if you cannot keep your mouth shut

I suggest you read the second amendment in it's full length or so I was going to write, I was pretty sure it included a part where it said '(…) to fight against a government that goes against the common good' or something in these lines, but I can't find anything like that anywhere

thats all fine and well if we want to simply hit the reset button and "go back to the way things were".

but thats not what i want. i want to move forward. i want to space. i want to do things that were never thought about. i want to create things that we have no words to describe.
to move forward at ALL COSTS. i dont even care who or what causes it, as long as the momentum is sustained and forward. weve been in an international culture rut since the enlightenment, spinning the wheels futilely, trying to escape, all while making it deeper for ourselves.

Oh, and don't forget, the only tampering found was him tampering with the UKRAINE'S elections.

Which won't matter, all the talking heads are going to say is he was indicted for election tampering, while underplaying it was in the complete opposite direction of what pundits would have you believe.

(checked)
I haven't kept up on this, but what kind of idiots would think that a good lackey of both the neocons and dems, who was around for 9/11 bullshit and also helped get the FBI further in bed with the ADLBB against us, could ever be remotely on our side?

This is a war of ideas first. The DOTR is on the horizon, but not yet. Our concepts of society we're seen as repugnant to the masses only a year ago. With each day more awaken to the realization that (((they))) control white people by conditioning a false guilt and sense of futility. As that crumbles, our time nears.

To test this there you need only ask if the anti white / leftist rhetoric reaches new levels of absurdly and volume. They are pumping adrenaline into a dying paitent.

THIS IS WHY OUR MEMES ARE CRUCIAL RIGHT NOW

Turning Planet Earth into a White planet would be a nice step forward, don't you think.

Times have changed though, and we've only just begun. Yeah, anyone over the age of 30 is spun into a kvetch fit at the mere sight of a swastika. But Generation Zyklon is real, the youth will always rebel against the establishment, in the most radical way. And the establishment is PC, its globalism, its accepting the kosher masters. The kids wont have it.

Also, idk man. You can push the ethno state all you want in white polos and khaki corporatisms, but at some point you have to recognize that the german aesthetic is something we have to own to an extent. It has to be first be somewhat normalized for us to have any chance at implementing a system that will be similar.

Hopefully we can normalize it enough with people like Heimbach saying rational and radical things with a German helmet on. Within 8-12 years, once the boomers have died off, once Gen Zyklon has fortified, the german aesthetic will go from bad optics to a totally neutral theme. Thats the final domino.

Once that domino falls, the whole house of shekels comes tumbling down.

you can't consciously wield memes or produce them on demand, that's how cringy memes from the hillary campaign look it's called a forced meme

Maybe we can fuel a rocket based on new ways of sucking cock and killing babies.

i recall it actually being in the us constitution from my youth as well

In my experience, this is what I've been up to. First, I was a Holla Forumstard long before the migration, and back in 2014 when Tumblr raided us and Holla Forums, I joined in on the fun of bullying them into suicide. That was my intro to Holla Forums

Then Gamergate happened, and then the Exodus brought me here. Right after that was the Ebola epidemic I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN KILL THEM ALL EBOLA CHAN and I made blood sigils for her to help kill niggers. Since then I've been involved with almost everything since this is my main form of social interaction. Surrounded by idiot leftists hold me Holla Forums Tay, Trump's election and his ascendancy to the presidency, the HWNDU trolling, the TRSodomite raid on our site. Everything.

You are looking at it all wrong. You need to see it as something fun. Quit worrying and being so serious and instead learn to enjoy the sweet notion and idea of nigger death. Not to mention Jew death, but that goes without saying You are defeating yourself, feeling like shit because you don't see a clear plan. But this board is not supposed to tell you everything. It's supposed to be our own Akkadin Cuniform Lyre singing BBS system. We come here to enjoy happenings, not to take everything so seriously.

More often than not, people who do take themselves super serious are feds. You know, in the 'hey kids, want to blow up a federal building' kind of way

I'm not saying do nothing, I'm saying come up with something on your own and take some initiative. This place is more of an inspiration than a staging ground. It's here to get you motivated

There is a Master Plan in effect but the less that are aware of it the better and i could tell you but i'd have to thrill you.

(full house checked)
well, people looked at Trump meeting with Mueller privately 24 hours before he was appointed as special counsel and thought maybe he cut Mueller a deal to save his legacy because Trump has all the dirt he needs on Mueller (UraiumOne cover up etc). Then there was the WHAnon Cuck chan larper that said Mueller was turned and was already issued a pardon. (I think that LARPing fuck also included Manafort in those who have recieved a pardon as well)
It took a real leap of faith to believe, and I never was able to take that leap, but I kept the possibility alive in the back of my mind in case things turned out differently, but its clear to see now that Mueller is determined to undermine Trump at the behest of the (((deep state))).

Holla Forums isn't for IRL activity, nor for the specific organization thereof, or at least it sure isn't specialized for such use. The anonymous nature of chans is where Holla Forums draws its strength but like any tool, that is where its limitations derive from as well. Evidence for that is the consistent way tripfags are treated- the moment you don an individual identity and seek to maintain it, is the moment things fall apart and your legitimacy is lost. Alphabet agencies take advantage of the inverse weakness by shilling IRL organization for specifically violent uses. This in turn fundamentally undercuts trust among actual users, but doesn't completely impede our primary purpose which is the dissemination for truth. Irregardless I don't think there is a solution to shilling, sliding, or a plethora of alphabet agencies from literally across the world showing up, and giving their tactics a try.

TL;DR legitimacy on Holla Forums works opposite to how it works IRL. We will excel at spreading the truth (kinda like a wiki did in web 1.0), but if you think you can use this site to effectively organize IRL, you are not only caught in a logical fallacy, but likely also playing into FBI hands as that is our weakness.

ia902705.us.archive.org/22/items/SsWerwolfCombatInstructionManual/SsWerwolfCombatInstructionManual-author-unknown-1945.pdf

Adding on to that, nothing can beat deprogramming those already close to you. Sure you can take your risks with groups you find on the internet, but you will likely never develop a level of trust and loyalty with them as you already have with your childhood friends and family. Dramatically less chance of being backstabbed by a plant as well. That, and if shit hits the fan, you have solace knowing the people close to you are as prepared as they can be.

in my opinion the only way this idea will ever move forward is if Holla Forums starts accepting its idea of natsoc for all reasonable peoples (ie not israel). this idea of wiping everyone else out to obtain something that could be done more easily is dumb as fuck, and a waste of energy. think of something similar to how the axis powers cooperated. different cultures, allied under the idea that they want their own and the others get their own. negotiations are borne from mutual respect.

checked
guess that is the deciding factor here. time. well see.

kek
im sure they already tried and it just didnt work.

either way sorry for derailing an important thread. ive gotta go. ill see you fucks the same time tomorrow i suppose.

Just read this, not seeing any "Russian collusion". Doesn't look good for Trump obviously though

wrong

Meaning on his image, not for him getting locked up. I don't think that'll happen. Normalfaggots won't read that document and will just screech about "muh conspiracy against the US"

no, but who the fuck cares about "muh image". I mean, its only going to end up hurting the people that are against him the most in the end. If you look at all the facts, manafort is a setup to podesta and the clintons, not trump.

yea I would believe that if the indictment on Manafort didn't make (((Company A))) and (((Compnay B))) (Podesta Group and Mercury) look like unwitting pawns in Manaforts grand scheme to defraud and conspire against the United States.
Add on with the release of Papodopoulos' guilty plea to making false statements to th FBI and this is a very well orchestrated smear to derail any and all U1 and clinton investigations.

well its gonna have to come full circle based on the 2 people he just charged, because all of it links straight back to uranium one, mueller included.

I don't understand where all the faith and belief is coming from these days. I get it if someone wants to have faith in their people or someone on their own side, but the 'I'm going to believe a lifelong enemy isn't so bad after all because I really want that to be true' is the definition of bluepilled.

This. Redpilled Father, Brother and a few friends, at least to a certain degree. Can also advice to join a fighting/gun club and make some conservative friends whom you can redpill. Also try to make friends with conservative doctors, mechanics etc for SHTF cases, you will share common interests in survival situations. Doing it offline makes it also impossible for ABC agencies to infiltrate you too. Holla Forums should be treated as online only. Everything that happens offline should be kept offline.

Why? Mueller doesn't have to prosecute anybody he doesn't want to. We all see where this is going, right? Muh Republican plot to destabilize the US going back to Russia… and the witch-queen will get off scot free, because Hillary is and always was a Trump plant. It's all political theater to keep the jewish bloodsucking going on as long as possible and since you're not revolting now, it can go on for another six months, a year, or more.

Great read. Thanks user. Halfchan is being shilled to hell and back.

I'd be surprised if you found anything worthwhile there these days

Back to reddit you go.

Rolling. If dubs it better, Manafort is suicided with 54 "self inflicted" shots to the back of the head with a loaded 6-shot revolver conveniently still in his hand.

no it doesn't. Mueller just laid all of the blame for the Ukranian stuff squarely on the doorstep of Manafort and Gates. They will have the pedosta's as witnesses for the prosecution if it ever gets that far.
And along with the Papodopolous guilty please the (((MSM))) has all of the fodder they need to keep (((muh Russia))) alive for the next year at the least. I also wouldn't rule out Papodopolous lying even further and alluding to real collusion. The game is afoot user, and I'm interested to see what the Trump camps counter punch is.

People want to believe, thats about it.

There's supposed to be a press conference with Sarah Sanders at 1pm, it'll be interesting to see what she says about the whole matter. Either way, it's going to filled with chaos and kvetching I bet

the jouros will kvetch like they always do but Sanders will just tell them that any Russia related questions have to go through the Attorneys and White house counsel.

Reddit and halfchan are basically 99% shills at this point. It sucks because there is nowhere left to discuss anything. This place is just no where near as active. inb4 go back to reddit cuck

Based on past issues, you're right. Won't stop them from asking every chance they get

Strange way of saying "comfy".

HERE WE GO

I'd rather post on a slow board than one overran by underage retards and newfags

Probably because all the NatSocs got banned.

Agreed. But are the Clinton's going to let the Podesta brother's burn for this? The more light shines on them leads back to one place. I can't see that happening.

checked and agreed.
Its slower here, but the quality of the content is much better imo. It makes the CIAniggers glow even brighter and therefore easier to spot.

You have allies here, remember that. Also remember that the only way to make something new come through from following rightward path. The GTkRWN crowd are mostly shitposters who are in agreement with your stance or useful idiots who can be guided in the right direction by the shitposters.

This place is by far the most comfy and valuable, but we're getting illitetare pajeet shills, and normalfags who don't know any better to a silly degree. But, you know, being around shills is good. You spot them easier. There is one in this very thread, as a matter of fact. An interesting (2), with a hint of …posting.

see

the podesta's aren't going to be touched and will actually be used as prosecution witnesses against Manafort.

New Britain House Wrecking Company

it's coming down!

You lazy fucks, user's here are really going to shit.
archive.is/gtrB5

I think it's even worse than it just being shills. Reddit is full of actual bots and I think halfchan is too. There was a post I saw on here showing screenshots from the catalog where threads were made every day, every 4 hours on the dot. Most of the replies there seem to be some kind of random word jumble of "chan culture" buzzwords too.

Didn't we have that for a while, like the bot that spoke broken nigger, and made threads in broken niggerspeak? It just up and disappeared one day.

Yea. After reading this further it looks that way. "They were good boys, just trying to get their life back together"

1000x This
An oracle can tell you where the battle is, but it cannot arm you. That's up to you.

Makes sense considering you can filter out 99% of shills with a filter with just ~10 words. Either a bot or the pajeets are so retarded they have a script they follow to a t

And this place has hasbara kikes calling each other kikes; spamming of Pepe and dubs because that's what their opposition research suggests can lower the signal to noise ratio; neverending bans for anybody who questions the dog emproror; and /r/T_D style moderation overall just with a few more slurs allowed. They've been trying to cut us off from our collective culture and deradicalize us.

Mueller is a swamp creature, he was one of the people that pushed the Iraqi WMD lies way back in the day.

They're targeting people that supported Trump during the campaign with their hope being to eventually reach Trump.

Now is the time to start buying guns and getting ready to kill Jews.

Absolutely reported.

From a thread on cuckchan:
—–
Paul Manafort worked for Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, for pro-Russia interests in Ukraine;

>cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
>archive.fo/4KsiJ

Why did Bill Clinton take $500,000 to give anti-sanction, pro-Russia speeches? Why did the DNC and Clinton - and John Podesta - pay Fusion GPS for opposition research? Why was the Russian lawyer - who was advocating against sanctions - representing Prevezon with BakerHostetler, which contracted with Fusion GPS;

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
>archive.fo/jLFUT

Why did this woman meet with Trump Jr. when an opposition research company was involved, if not for dirt;

>newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
>archive.fo/0jU22

He's not wrong tho

Just look at how bad cuckchan is right now.
We will be hearing this on the MSM for days.

But there will not be a single mention of another caught pedo in Hollywood.

MFW “tax avoidance” is legal but tax “evasion” gets you sent to prison.

How do these people who help WRITE THE TAX CODE wind up getting fucked?

Anyone got two grand for me to borrow so I can set up some shell corps? Fuck me, this isn’t even difficult.

And now it seems like some judge has sealed Fusion GPS' records.

Short answer: no it is not and never was in the 2nd amendment, in fact advocating it is prohibited under 18 U.S. Code § 2385. Some people do derive that conclusion from following what's called the spirit of Organic law which not only has the Constitution but also the Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation and The Northwest Ordinance of 1787.

As an example, Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence: "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

she is a cunt that was appointment by Obama after a few thousand dollars in campaign donations. She is also the judge on the Awan case and is refusing to allow any evidence of the spy ring to be admitted.

the game is so fucking rigged

BLACKPILL SHILLING THIS HARD

==AND STILL ONLY EARNING ONE NICKEL FOR IT==

FUCKIN’ WEW, LAD!

Liable.

Hopefully DotR starts this weekend.

Checked. This. Realized this and the only real solution a long time ago.

Quick, let's pretend I'm not banning my entire userbase left and right by posting some dankest memes! That will prove I'm one of you

Clintons sold Americas Uranium supply to Russia and some protester killed by some fed in Oregon is related

We SHALL secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

Period.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

The fact that you think anybody is still falling for it is just proof that the only person here falling for any tricks - is you.

Eat the shit directly out of my ass. Oh wait, you're jewish, so you'd probably enjoy that.

Yeah but it may be used to dig for info on Trump.

They'll use ANYTHING they can get their paws on.

You're both faggots.

MAXIMUM OVER(((KIKE)))

The site is compromised though you halfwit. Does "Sunshine" really not mean anything to you? Have you not been banned dozens and dozens and dozens of times already for questioning the /r/T_D consensus here on jimchan? Maybe you've already internalized the Knights Templar discord narrative the mods here are trying to drill into you, but I sure as fuck haven't.

you couldn't help yourself, tor, just comical.

Come on, now.

fuck, i mean, cut the middle man, his fucking ISP owns everything passing through his fucking modem.

Personally I don't care, I still post raw dog IP when I'm not banned, which is never. Tends to happen around here when you suggest that drumpf is just looking out for drumpfself and doesn't give a flying fuck about the white race as such, no matter how eye-bleedingly obvious that fact becomes as time goes on.

whats your opinion on russia and puttin, just curious

soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=getFilingDetails&filingID=8a5bd4fb-2687-4cdf-9906-0a65f4d8d52b&filingTypeID=1

That is proof John Podesta works for Russia. It is an LD 1 disclosure form.

Podesta also received 100,000 shares from Joule, over 4 years.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

(Here is Podesta's tax attorney: steptoe.com/professionals-John_Cobb.html)

joule-unlimited.com/about/board

That is the board at Joule. All Russian CEOs, including Sberbank, Troika Dialog, Rusnano and Rosatom.

They all worked together to make the Uranium One deal happen.

The original LD 1 disclosure was only released AFTER the Panama Papers exposed the Podesta Group.

After Mueller's subpoenas, the Podesta Group updated their disclosures again.

So, are the Podestas getting a pass and an opportunity to update their disclosures beforehand? Per FARA regulations?

It seems like it.

The Joule Unlimited company still hasn't been disclosed, though, so there is still a means to arrest the Podestas, including John Podetsa's daughter, on EXACTLY THE SAME CHARGES as Manafort.

The Podesta Group and, separately, John Podesta have also violated the Voorhees Act/FARA regulations in the same manner as Manafort and the publicly available knowledge has proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt two years ago.

Point being, Mueller, who hand delivered uranium, himself, to Russia, may be selectively prosecuting this one. We'll see.

contrary to popular belief I haven't found any evidence of Manafort and Trump having any type of relationship before he was brought on to count delegates at the recommendation of Roger Stone. They apparently met once before at the 1988 Republican convention. Trump doesn't seem like the type to divulge any dirt to a guy he had in his employ for less than 6 months. Manafort doesn't have shit to offer them unless Trump explicitly told him to collude with the Russian's, which manafort would have already divulged.

^^^ words of wisdom right here, lads. One small suggestion to accelerate the awakening: CUT OFF TELEVISION from your house. Will the wife get pissed? Sure. Placate her with Netflix and Amazon prime. Avoid HULU because it shows (((cuckery and kikery))) through current shows and commercials.
By reducing the incoming streams of disinformation, you are in a better position to free your family from hypnosis. You must regulate the incoming messages. The Man of the House is the only one who can take this action.

They're trying to undermine the US with a racialist color-revolution style agitation because of course they are. That doesn't make jewtin our friend, just an enemy with whom we share certain operational goals albeit for entirely different reasons. Putin's jews and Trump's jews do collaborate to an unseemly extent, but nothing that constitutes a violation of US criminal codes. What you've got to understand is jews are playing both sides. They're damn well trying to lead anti-semitism, and taking over the site administration here was another trek we forced them to undertake because the first Exodus was never supposed to happen, let alone the Exodus out of here and to even more obscure (but actually NatSoc) Holla Forums boards.

ya, stopped at the first four words. Come back and try again in some other thread

Like what? Unlike what the (((dems))) and (((media))) claim, he isn't a dictator.

can someone give me a tldr
so I can debate soros shills here in Europe?

Yeh, he was Trump guy, Trump dropped him but is still stained,

Unless he selectively reveals certain info.

Tony Podesta stepping down. Interesting development.
archive.fo/BnRei

And fucking Netflix and Amazon owned by literal kikes isn't just as bad?

now this, this was exactly what I am expecting, its starting to look more and more like this shit is going toward the clintons than trump.

I assume trump would only pardon him if he spills the beans on the politicos.

this line from the Indictment tells you all you need to know about whats going to happen with the podesta's in relation to Ukraine lobbying

They are laying it all at the feet of Manafort and Gates being the mastermind and the poor Podesta's and Mercury group were unwitting accomplices.
The Pedosta's will be states witnesses and the witch hunt will seem to continue for the next 2 years unopposed, because now that charges have been filed there is no fucking way Trump can fire Mueller without a violent response from the left.
Its just feeling like the 4D chess cucks are kinda BTFO right now. The left was just able to grab the narrative by the balls and the normalfags will only see "Conspiracy against the United States" and "Former Trump Campaign Manager" and not the fact that all of these charges are from years before the Trump campaign started.
Regardless how anybody wants to spin this Mueller is doing a good job of covering for the pedosta's and the deep state all with one single indictment that should have probably been brought by the FBI 3 years ago.

(Yes it is not just mediamatters/shareblue)
sorostein has mobilised most all ngo network in Europe to shill against Trump under each news.
It gets really obvious once you learn their m.o. but for normies maybe not
They support Trump regardless of the shilling against him though.

FUCK THE MEDIA FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT BOY RECKONING SOON

Sup mediamatters/shareblues?
Get fucked

I'd love it if that were true. The 88d chess memes would be great.

They've been BTFO for awhile. Why do you think they have to catapult the propaganda so hard here and ban anyone who disagrees? The political noose is slipping around their necks and they've been too busy trying to denazify Holla Forums to perceive that the DNC has them right where they want them. The jews are getting exactly what they want - three, or seven, more years without the boat being rocked. jewish Wall St. bloodsucking hasn't even been slowed down. Can't talk about that on nu-Holla Forums however.

You are pathetic.
David Brock is laughing at you.
Shill harder

dont you have some sort of "white meetup" thread to be in?

Just as bad. I got my not yet wife into videogames and bit of anime, although luckily she is mostly into books. I don't expect her to become redpilled, but if your wife needs some kind of media then at least try to get her away from kike media as much as possible.

This is what makes me believe the theory that Trump turned Mueller and he is now investigating the Podesta group and Clinton.

Too much of a coincidence for Tony Podesta to step down today

Do you feel in control?
Because you aren't your whining is recognised immediately
Into the trash where you belong

The sliding after the post makes me hopeful. Where's John at today?

Great argument.

Haha now you're mad.

I'm a huge faggot and massive kike, please rape my face
don't forget to filter me too

KYS. I'm just calling it like i see it. Trump got outmanuevered on this one.

Cianiggers glow in the dark
You glow in the daylight.
This is how much of a fail shill you are

Saved.

Company A=Podesta Group/Company B=Biden's Son
archive.fo/X8oJJ

Plebbit is breaking down over this document, where defendant Papadopoulos has supposedly been found trying to set up meetings with Russia and lying about certain things to the FBI. "Papadopolous story is even bigger that Mueller", they claim.

Interestingly however is the footnote on page 8 of the document, where it is implied that 'a campaign official' (possibly Manafort or Gates) wanted to get someone low level in the campaign to communicate that Trump was not going to do the meetings. They wanted a low level staff member to do that as not to send any signal as the MSM would try to spin it.

It just so happens that an article from august 14th reflects on this and talks about a campaign adviser (Papadopoulos) that made repeated attempts to set up meeting with Russia. It states:

archive.fo/41ApH

So.. Papadopoulos was just somebody trying to climb the ladder, as even Manafort had some low level staffer tell him to fuck off?

this shit has got to be deliberate

convincinb argument

uh huh. Thanks to drumpf's amazing economic recovery, I really do have nothing better to do all day than to shit on you, shit on him, and shit on the entirely narrative this site has been pushing since the day drumpf was inaugurated. Some of us still remember that the love affair between Holla Forums and drumpf was nothing more than a shotgun wedding of convenience and we always had plans to ditch the Cheetoh in Chief once he started selling us out to his jewish financiers, which of course started happening day 1. Trump is in this mess because it's advantageous to the jews for him to be in this mess. He never had any plans to stick his neck out for us.

grade A comedy, can't get any better then this guys, eat it up. I would of filtered you by now if only I could find my fucking sides which you seem to have deleted. thanks.

Trump is obviously looking out for his own interests. He is probably only tangentially pro-white. Still leagues better than literally every other option in politics not counting RaHoWa as an option, of course

New twist. Tony Podesta resigns from his lobbying firm.
archive.fo/JmTji

t. Obama dead-ender(R)

I really don't see why this is so significant.

BWAHAHHAA, please stop, I'm begging you, my sides are already in orbit.

Take care with that source.

Papadopoulos was probably wearing a wire so he can get off (0-6 months fed time).

This is also important.

Turning alpha centauri white would be a better step :D

I don't think he is even that, I've seen no proof he cares at all, while the jewish anti-white agenda continues.
I thought so as well, up until this spring. I think he was the only one who could have beat Hillary, that's about it. And if any gun control happens, it would have been better coming from a hillary whitehouse for making the 2a people react the hardest.

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

Oh fug.

Tony Podesta steps down from his lobbying firm this morning.

Manafort is a self-guy.Clearly involved with Clintons, Podesta Group, Russians.Perhaps he knew he was going to get caught."Hey uh, Donald,I have info but I really need protection.Clintons and Russians on my ass."

Sure he can. If he's wasting time with something that happened over a decade ago instead of investigating Hillary, he should not only be fired, but the FBI should lead an investigation into any possible obstruction of justice.

And nobody gives a shit about violent opposition from pink-haired men who had their balls removed and their junkie nigger husbands.

There is absolutely no reason to believe Mueller is not acting to contain the scandal from implicating himself, the Deep State, and the Clinton crime family. Thinking this will stick to Tony Podesta is just wishful thinking. Mueller probably won't let the investigation go down that avenue. Remember this guy belongs in the fucking swamp.

We want to keep you mad, goy, but not so mad that you actually do anything like organize. Everything is a honeypot remember.

So Manafort is actually not being shifty for once and telling the guy to fuck off and doing it in a way that distances upper campaign staff of even being associated with someone that ballsy. And of course the narrative makers would hone in on it being the smoking gun of collusion.
This is how you know who are truly invested in a conspiracy theory lads, any evidence that casts aspersion on the theory is taken as proof the theory is valid. As an addendum some of Holla Forums should remember skepticism is more important than you realize in the future.

And there it is.
I saw it from your first post and simply hopped your replies until I found the inevitable civic nationalism bullshit arrive.

Your ideas are not sensible, nor workable. Only through separation and restoration of homelands, borders, and population groups can we begin to dream of fixing this. Also, no. We are not to turn into world police and try to impose National Socialism every country a la Worldwide Democracy Now! initiatives. We can be the shining light, as Germany was to us. We can ally with others who also see things as we do, like maybe the Japs, but I simply have no interest in how niggers behave once the white man cuts the cord. In fact, I already know what will happen when all their bullets are expended and the ration planes stop arriving.

You sound like a civnat fag and a zogbot still. You don't see through the memes and irony to the core of the message and mindset. Being in accordance with natural law and justice has nothing to do with sailing to fucking Africa and not immediately either completely wrecking them and making Africa into White America 2, or completely leaving them alone as animals to do as they will as fauna.

Same way they caught Al Capone.

Shows up as soon as the answer is found.Happens everytime

halfchan leaks proving to be right again

He really just wants to do a good job & make the country great again. I don't think the man has a single unpatriotic bone in his body. Why in the world the clinton cartel keeps poking him with a stick like this is beyond me. They really are that stupid.

Fucc drumphhh
Fellow nazis.
Listen to.meeeeeee
Reeeeeeeeee

Damn. Dignity of the office bullshit. But it looks spot on so far.

As much as I love Trump I have to vehemently disagree with this line of thought. Exposing the truth would not defile the office, it would wake up normies to the fact they've been acting like sheep for 50 years.

oh no, the mod who banned me for accusing mods of banning NatSoc posters is calling me shareblue. Really, I'm deeply emotionally hurt by this, you sure got me now. I know it's obnoxious to have your narrative stepped all over by jackboots so I'll try to be more considerate in the future. Just kidding.

What you mediamattershurensohn/correct the record piece of shit don't understand is the more you attack him, the more we support him.
you are burning dem sorostein shekels away at an unprecedented rate.
You will lose 2020 like you lost 2016
Enjoy

Ok. But who the FUCK is "we"?

At times it is like "The Trump team", a subservient tone. At other times it almost seems like a Counter Deep State entity. Bizarre post, and seemingly coming true.

I think we've all seen just how a president finds himself in the position of corruption… the machines fucked.

Blade Runner 2049 was a good movie.

Who d you think is falling for it?

I love watching your money burn

Kek.

That's good to hear. I have been wanting to watch it.

Your tears taste like honey

I do it for free and that's why you'll never keep up.
laughing_anime_image_.jpg.exe

I was shocked by how good it was, expected a terrible sequel. Was really moved by it tbh. Plus the CGI rendition of [REDACTED DUE TO HIGH SPOILER CONTENT] was amazing.

I can see you glowing in the dark from here

Stop with this "(((Mueller))) is /ourguy/" bullshit.

Podesta needs to go by the Day of Reeege so we can get our meltdown that sparks the war.

Local pizzeria enjoying his last meal.

The absolute retardation of not realising your shilling makes us stronger
I feel like you belong on youtube comments, you obviously don't know where you are

if i was shilling for shekels by the post, wouldnt i make a shorter post? i want to see progress. i dont think in its current form, that Holla Forums is capable of it. definitely capable of starting the fire, but unable to direct it and use it. im putting out critique in written form. youre pumping memes that already have a general consensus around here, to try and prove… something?

discussion is why im here. you dont have to agree with me. you dont have to screencap my post and spread it as some fucking gospel. come at me with a couter-argument. why should it be natsoc for me, but not for thee? does the ethnostate need to be here in america? what places in the world are undeveloped enough, but rich enough in resources that an ethnostate with worldwide sanctions placed on it (likely scenario, being on the "wrong" side of history and all) would be allowed to thrive and exist?

i know. thats why im here. i disagree with the way the world is run and i want to get the ball rolling. im white, but i dont feel the need to subjugate everyone who isnt. i recognize the differences and various incompatibilities with certain races and cultures. but i would rather see a reorganization of the human resources we have here, rather than an extermination of all races other than my own. in 50 years it would be nice to be able to go to the other side of the planet, be unable to understand the language, be treated and look like an outsider, and have my mind turned inside out by how weird the fucking culture is. this is what globalization seeks to destroy, but it is also the end result of an entirely white planet. i find both options impossible, a waste of resources and human life, as well as completely immoral.

well see who comes out on top in the end. im betting it will be something similar, but less extreme, as this movement, but i can only guess. im as unimportant a goyim as any of you, but what is happening here is unique in the entire history of the world, and i cant pry myself away from it.

never before have the socially weakest members of society been able to discuss anything under the sun without censorship. never have they been allowed to line up each others thoughts to create a literal belief system that revolves around whatever random repeating digits put in front of us. never has communication been this quick. and when and if they nuke this site, they will have done the worst thing they could have ever done, as most of the aspiring young autists embed themselves as moles throughout the internet, and into irl organizations, subverting whoever leaves their minds open for uncomfortable questions, and adding them to their ranks.

the impact of whats going on right now will be felt for decades, if not hundreds of years. it has, and will continue to sculpt politics for the next century. for better or for worse.

BIG IF TRUE

Tl:dr
I love how you are wasting your time achievieng avsolutely nothing.
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

I'm shilling the same thing I've been shilling all along.

National Socialism

It's you desperate mouth-breathers who have to use every censorship and moderation tool at your disposal to keep this from being a fully National Socialist site. ie: not having your lips wrapped around Kushner's schlong morning, noon, and night. Of course I think it probably loops all the way back around again and you don't even support drumpf, it's just a cover for your Nazi deradicalization program. Tenbux says you're really tranny-loving nigger-fucking shitlibs yourselves.

not what i said at all. Holla Forums has done more in the past few years than anyone could have expected. this shit is incredible. that being said, am i not allowed to critique it?

Whine harder

I love it

I didn't know Roger Stone knew how to use 4chan

im honored. i wish theyd fucking hire me. i could do so much more damage to Holla Forums than any of their halfassed shills they pay now. but theres no way theyd hire me.

I second that about Blade Runner 2049

Is this literally your first day here? You need to use a different script on 8ch. The 4chan talking points your handlers gave you don't apply here.

Its the zionists, not the jews!

so:

You are so full of shit. You contradict yourself in a three sentence span. Your shilling isn't even good enough for the CIANiggers. Don't feel honored yet, you still have one thing left to do.

Kill yourself

Do you need a hankie?

Holla Forums and its moderation team are two entirely separate entities with two entirely separate goals. Somebody really needs to bring that poor bastard Hotwheels back from the dead; """ex"""-CIA jim is really ruining the place.

stahp

not surprising that you are that mindless, it's just too bad the legit criticisms have been treated just like the blatant drumpf shilling lately, at least by t_D and kikey.

no, wait until you see a thread with more reasonable people. These faggots just spam pointless cuckchan shit until they go to bed/get off work. This one in particular has the style of one I've seen go through a ton of IPs (despite never getting banned to the best of my knowledge). Really griddles your pancake.

jonestein has a lot of resources these days, probably loaned him a few helpers

>rifles through ShareBlue handbook
G
A
S

Filter all Torposting.

CAN'T DIVIDE WHAT WAS NEVER UNITED

Unlike you faggot-lovers from /r/T_D, Holla Forums has always despised its mods. Even when they're doing a good job we hate them on principle, and they hate us in kind. But this donkey shit calliope is even bad moderation, it's deliberately subversive moderation designed to run psyops on the userbase.

Didn't take very long to show your true colors, was this the "Attempt to de-escalate by getting them to trust me through trying to inflate their ego while using secondary shills to agree with me" technique? Keep trying all you want, you will not subvert us.

So what's the next move? I see Manafort telling to Meuller to fuck off and charges being dropped. I do see him having to pay any back taxes or a huge ass fine.

Like cutting a head off of the Hydra. /pol is the conduit for ideas, but it isn't the wellspring. Kill the chans and they emerge quickly again with more legitimacy. This is well known, and the reason why (((they))) chose to shill & infiltrate rather than pull the plug.

When history tells this story, the tipping point will be the speed with which the internet emerged. It enabled these ideas to move faster than controls could be devised. I remember leaflets in the '80s depicting a white man in a hard hat holding a hammer. The caption read "white men built America, white men ARE America!" Those had to be passed from a Doc-Martin wearing baldy sporting tattoos all over his face. The medium was the message, and it had marginal impact. Now those same ideas are moving mainstream.

BTW - I totally agree with NatSoc as a basis for all cultures; not just the White man. That statement comes with one caveat: We know (((they))) will exploit and deceive. As long as this earth is populated with (((them))), protective measures must exist to ensure we dont repeat this cycle in 100 years. Time will tell what those measures entail.

I like how simple it is to trigger you.
If there is one thing that I like more than winning, is I fucking love triggering the shit of commies.
We elected the Master Troll of Mankind into office and watching you whine and squirm is priceless

I personally just laugh at the deluded commies.
They have no situational awareness at all.
But you will realize soon enough.
Reality will knock on your door, prepare to buy some cookies

as far as Trump/Russia collusion its actually not bad. Mueller was appointed in May and took over an investigation that has been going on since the prior year and all he was able to come up with was a charge on a shady lobbyist that has nothing to do regarding collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It shows Mueller has nothing on Trump, but the (((MSM))) is going to rail on this for th next year while Manafort awaits trial and gives them reason to completely ignore the U1 scandal and Muellers involvement in that.

It will be proven right when Tony Podesta is brought in. Until then its a LARP because there is absolutely nothing impressive in predicting Manafort was going to get locked up after the news of the indictments leaked on Friday.

lol. You're triggered
I love it.
Tell me, who rustled your jimmies?

I think it's safe to say we can reappropriate 88-D Chess from T_D cuckolds and shills yelling at each other. Also thanks for meming Mueller for us plebbit.

So just to be sure: soon someone is going to say trump should be indited because of evidence that says clinton should be arrested?

He's euphoric, not triggered. This is the way of the resistance apparently.

I bathe in the fear-induced sweat of mine enemies

(((They))) are getting easier to point out.
Textbook Torposting, "I'm a national socialist" , Blames Reddit when no one in this thread has probably ever even been there, trying to divide us during a happening, asshurt when caught.

Do the chess meme anytime you can to shoo away shills, they hate stubborn anons and think of Holla Forumsacks stupid for fun speculations.

Hello alt-right. I'm afraid you've exposed yourself again.
Fascism is shit, its civnat with a fancy uniform. This is a NatSoc board, deal with it.

washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

at least rachposter united the board in opposition, you're just boring

Not going to happen. This is all a circuit-breaker, it finds some people to sacrifice without actually hurting the corruption in DC.

Podesta Group supposedly also took $200k at least to lobby on behalf of Uranium One.

No, it doesn't… but do you think it's just a coincidence that Tony Podesta is resigning the same day Manafort is indicted?

Really makes you think.
Just taking my ideology out for a walk………………………………………………………. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Irrelevant. Until he's taken into custody, what you were pushing before is just LARP.

he didn't coincidentally just decide retire today.

Hello shill.

No, its not a coicidence. This is his punishment. The bad press and the investigation has forced him to relinquish control of his company. I hope I'm wrong, but the way the indictment is written in regards to Company A and Company B it seems pretty clear the groundwork is laid to protect both of those firms.

Will Mueller nail Podesta?
Will Sessions prosecute literally anything ever?
Will drumpf ever unleash the SEC on Wall St?
'''Voting for drumpf was a good effort and maybe there really was nothing else we could have done. That said, we should be 0.00% surprised that we're being thrown under the bus now. Whites are now a special interest group, congratulations. They'll pander to us during campaign season and then ignore us until the next campaign season rolls around, same as it ever was.

You know how I know you're a kike? From the simple fact you're trying to derail this thread.

D-D-DRUMPFFF HAHAHA!!!
Okay, back to Holla Forums.

oh fug

archive.fo/2lSCZ

awh, did I hurt your feelings when I insulted the sitting head of ameriga's judaized government? I thought this was /politically incorrect/, not piddle-soaked princess panties.

Manafort was fired goyim, see the difference shill?
Go sell your CTR and ShariaBlueBalls nonsense somewhere else. I guess that cash infusion by Soros has you guys all energized and ready to go. Too bad shilling doesn't work for you guys in the long run or where it counts, but don't worry, something will pan out for you guys one day I guess.

No man, just go ahead. Post all you want Holla Forums. For free.

hahahah next we're going to hear that drumpf finally managed to get Bin Laden. The presidents change but the playbook stays the same.

Nah.

The calm before the storm is over, this shit is about to be Category 5.

I don't think you realize how ill prepared you are for what's coming.
I for one hope your nov.4 chimpout succeeds in declaring martial law.
You will experience reality /k/ and Holla Forums irl

interdasting. Glad they took him alive for some info as opposed to a drone strike from 35,000 ft.

Checked for WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER NOW!? being answered.

Aha

So organic.

Leftypol is crying about Hillary? You have the wrong board for that.

Don't worry, I've been double-checking all my guns for the "Take the fight to the fascist's homes!" antifa day parade. They've had the dox of many thousands of right wingers and meme lovers for some months now, I wouldn't be surprised if instead of smashing up Starbucks' windows they try to smash up """fascists'""" homes instead.

Cats love it. They are absolutely puffed by this news.

Who? Who the fuck? Who the fuck would use owned nowadays? What were you shills watching Mr Robot to learn 1337 speak and try to blend in? amazing shit if you ask me.

Samurai and suicide bombers from both /a/ & Holla Forums. Don't forget 4cuck's /po/. They put the whole board to shame with how unpredictable they are.

What did he mean by this?????

See, it's this sad, desperate attempt at damage control that validates terms like "chesscuck". Two posts by one user responding immediately to one post, using jewish style of mockery against an user making a valid point.

Underrated toast. This guy gets it; stop worrying and enjoy the ride from the chans, organize out of them.

Does anyone know where all the original pol/aks have gone to as all I see here now are jews pretending to be goy on a board acting as a neo-Conservative cheerleading squad.

With every comment about the Las vegas shooting asking for any evidence of a single shooting happening, we're now back to the CIA multiple shooters, yet no evidence for any shootings…

Pity, but I preferred this place before the jews took it hostage.

Events are presently occurring

This. Quickening, Desu.>>10824058

Be careful of roving antifa in suburban neighborhoods this time, not just in concentrated downtowns. If they're going whole hog they might go against the "softer" targets of Facebook meme sharers instead of police stations or trash cans or the stuff they normally go after. Keep your guns oiled and ready m8 and expect new tactics.

Yeah, Anifa sure is scary huh leftypol? This b8 is to good not pass up.
I mean 30ish "hey fellow white guys" posts from jewish owned Tor.

Ha ha as if by magic before I got to post the last comment,along comes another JIDF kike cunt pushing crypto kike zionist terrorist Anders (((Behring))) Breivik as if he was ourguy.

Every day the same since Kushner co-opted all the chan boards/

My guns are extremely oiled and full of ammo. I do not fear the weak leftist shit eaters. Most of them are weak and have no training with weapons. But I am not a fool. It doesn't take much training to kill or injure. Mostly luck. I will be wary of them. I guess it kind of helps that I live in the countryside kek

he's just keeping pph up

I bet it's just some shitskin patsy, didn't we capture the main guy years ago?

Sure, we couldn't find bin laden all those years either.

Not all of them, but definitely this one. 4chan has been taken over by the left jew and Holla Forums has been taken over by the right jew, it's another Punch and Judy show put on to entertain the goyim.

Ok, I'm cheering for that guy now

I came here from cuckchan. That place anymore is getting to be like reddit (not being able to post fuck plebbit btw i tried that piece of shit site for like 3 days and was disgusted) with its rangebanning and regular banning and all my VPNs are banned

>Ha ha as if by magic before I got to post the last comment,along comes another JIDF kike cunt pushing crypto kike zionist terrorist Anders (((Behring))) Breivik as if he was ourguy.

Glad you finally saw the light faggot but you're 5 years too late.

Damn user, this will be the first post I'll have capped in a while now.

cuckchan Holla Forums:
>roastie__shill_
>_drumpf_XDDDDDDDDD

Israel first!

Jews > whites

Jews drag the goy like slave cattle along, the white men being too impotent to do anything about Jewish occupation. They rather worship the superior Jew as a G-d.

it takes about 5 years for me to do anything user

Yes, you're all slaves to superior Jews anyway. Better start embracing your oppressed status!

That reddit formatting and defeatist attitude.

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

hehehehahahahahahahahah

We live ~20 miles from a liberal stronghold, and I can ASSURE you that these NEETS will be stopped with lethal force by those in this area.

Why do people use "plebbit spacing" user? I do not see the functionality of this.

I thought Manafort was getting immunity for telling what he knew about the Klintons?

Isn't this just Mueller fucking over Trump's justice department investigation by arresting their snitch?

Those are actually harder targets than cops. They have far more liberal rules of engagement than the cops do. There is a very good reason why they don't already do this. Although I encourage them to try. My AK needs a body count.

To the best of my knowledge. I think it's to see better but It might just be the way reddit formats their stuff too, i've never posted there so not sure. But when every fucking sentence is spaced it looks like shit to chanculture. Besides we want our posts to be long and hard to read if it's not a shit post so it keeps the normalfags out.

Always thought the Manafort choice was FUCKING AWFUL. It all started with the cucks getting restless about Trump being himself, so they bring this faggot in to "tame him" and teach him "civility". How'd that fucking work out? Should have just stayed with Lewandowski, he would have been fine. But instead (((they))) fucking bring this shitbag in. KEK

No it isnt for two reasons:
1. No fucking commercials. Those 30 second psyops turn dads into cucks and women into gods, all while brainwashing children.

2. No broadcast MSM news. Get that shit off of the channel guide and half the battle is won.

Ill concede that much of the content is (((shit))), but at least there is a mix of content from different indie sources. Hell they even showed the Red pill. The older shows from 80s and 90s are less pozzed too.

All that said, cutting the cord is a MAJOR STEP toward waking up your household. I didnt say it was the only one.

It was actually on the advice of Roger Stone to bring manafort in as a delegate counter. I don't know why Trump decided to promote him to campaign manager, but Trump must have smelled some shit pretty quick because he fired Manafort as campaign manager after only 2 or 3 months.

Podesta the Molesta potentially being dragged down next.

I've been on chans for 4 years, and that is by no means a long time, but long enough to appreciate what we have here. Plebbit is the worst thing to happen to them. It is a manufactured "accessible" thing in which there are places where they cross post on here and talk about what anons do. Fucking SAD! Unfortunately, the chans are littered with useless fucking normie trash and I havent the first idea of how to remedy this.

OHHHH SHIT

If true then Tony Molesta's resignation was probably about trying to get the hell out of dodge more than anything

These guys have been massacring you beyond all reasonable measure
archive.is/4dlTY
I have to ask you this, are you suicidal? I refuse to believe you are as deluded to think you can win against a force that is larger, more trained, more armed, more organized and more motivated than you

It isn't reddit's fault. It's the normal fags getting online around 2007-20010 and creating reddit because they were too scared to go to 4chan.

Right? Seems like actual insiders are never sextuple-zero faggots anyway.

WEW LADS
IT'S HAPPENING

LEL

Why are MSM only reporting on Papadoupoulos charges now? Do the Papadoupoulos charges have anything to do with Manafort charges?

HOLY FUCK

GAS THE DNC

on reddit you need the extra line breaks and need it to make quotes work as well

this is also one of the big differences, it looks more correct on reddit if you space it out. The spacing meme is overused but it's a legitimate way to spot the people who are too used to reddit

Lewandowski was the last person I can think of who worked for trump that trump actually went to bat for under pressure

I recall that it was argued as chess (not by that name of course) here at the time. Surely trump doesn't actually listen to roger stone, does he?

All I know that aren't complete garbage right now are obscure or slow-to-nearly-dead boards. They may be comfy as fuck, you may have good discussions, but they are s l o w

(checked)

Kek'd>>10824164

Yeah, that's exactly what's going to happen. The DNC is going to be totally gassed; the media won't just sweep this under the rug to do more bitching about drumpf; Skippy is going to stop raping toddlers and Wienstein is going to jail. Oh, and the mods will stop banning all the best posters and contributors.

Because the (((MSM))) just caught on that Manafort going down is going to bring down their left leaning sweethearts in the Podesta Group.

No, but it is a Trump campaign staffer who had to plead guilty to lying to the FBI even though his offer to set a meeting between some russians and Trump people were denied it gives them some smoke to report on while trying to reignight the Muh Russia narrative that was all but collapsed until that fuck Mueller leaked some shit on Friday.

Haha faggot blackpill poster

Sometimes you have to let people believe that a noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

When I'm legally defending myself from you faggots next weekend, I want you to know that posts like these are why I give no mercy.

he might, I don't know for sure, but i was doing some research on Manafort being a plant within the campaign last week and everything I found said that Roger Stone was the one who recommended Manafort. There were conflicting stories on how the actual interview went down though. One source said it was just a phone call between Manafort and Trump, and the other said it was a dinner at Mar-a-lago.
I am convinced that Manafort was a plant though, he was too cozy with McCain back in the early 2000's for him not to be.

God that looks and sounds retarded.>>10824190

"Who am I to you?"

Good. It's supposed to be annoying. At least as annoying as the president surrounding himself with a bunch of Chabad-Lubavitch kikes like Kushner; at least as annoying as the pro-government narrative crafting being imposed on Holla Forums by the mod team; at least as annoying as Kushner buying up 666 5th Avenue and selling citizenships to the chinks for half a million a pop.

money.cnn.com/2017/05/06/news/jared-kushner-nicole-family-event/index.html
> The EB-5 visa has been used by the Trump and (((Kushner))) family businesses. Foreigners, particularly wealthy Chinese nationals, have used the EB-5 program as a ticket into the states. And that promise has helped attract foreign investments for U.S. real estate projects.

Ok so you dont like Trump and would like to have a shitty name to call him. But drumpf really? I mean "Chump" rhymes with Trump. "Tramp"? "Chimp"? WTF is a drumpf ??? The fuck does that shit even mean NO FUCKING KEKS because its unfunny and gay>>10824204

I would call you a blackpiller, but I won't because A) It's a retarded term invented by TRS, and B) The Podestas, like another user said earlier, are probably only going to be named as witnesses to nail Manafort. No charges will likely be brought against them, and all the chesscucks will be able to bleat is "wuh-well, this will w-w-wake da normies up, to, y'know, how corrupt the democraps are….right?"

There's nothing more pathetic than a bluepilled person who thinks he's redpilled.

>money.cnn.com/

Agree with you about (((kushner))) and the neo con generals he surrounds himself with. He's not a stupid man, I do not see why in theee living fuck he associates with juden

RUMP

One of the many tells the antifag/Shareblue/Soros shills drop in everything they touch. Total bush-league shitposting.

Filtered kike, time for a new proxy

Yeah I'm sure the FBI is going to go easy on you too, just like they did with The Weather Underground. :)

If I use an AK to kill a commie, is it still a commie gun? If I use jewlywood movies as meme material, is it still serving the interests of jews?

UPDATE

Manafort and Gates both plead not guilty to all charges. Thoughts?

thehill.com/homenews/news/357850-manafort-gates-plead-not-guilty-to-charges-in-mueller-probe

archive.is/N2ZZM

Where do I?

Trump climbed to the top of the NYC real estate market with the help of jewish finance. Why is that really so hard to believe? Considering that the jewish swine have monopolized basically all the capital in this country with their monetary policy and federal reserve shenanigans, how do you think anything as big and impressive as Trump Tower could be built without their active assistance?

lol

If I'm defending my life and property from antifa fags having their tantrums, then the FBI can't really do anything. If the FBI doesn't like it, they'll have to deal with 1500-2000 heavily armed men in my neighborhood and surrounding areas who will be doing the same thing.

Finally, you're tor-king sense.

It's a polite sage

Surely they have evidence if they brought them in?

Well they didn't do it (the conspiracy against USA charges)

that's a large neighborhood you live in user if it can house 2000 men. Plus their families, im assuming.

completely unsurprising. They are millionaires, if they plead guilty straight up they would be looking at 20-30 years if not more. Most of these initial charges will get tossed probably or plead down. It is going to be interesting to watch which way this investigation goes from here. Manafort was always going to be the first to fall, now does he have any actual dirt on the Trump campaign to give to Mueller, or does it go the other way for him to sell out Tony Pedosta in hopes of knocking that row of dominos over.

Tor is slow desu.>>10824243

They will twist this to = Trump… Skippy will get away until we fucking murder him. Report me to the FBI. I said Holla Forums will murder Skippy

If it's nothing it's the best (((they))) got. So get ready to hear about it for a year while Clinton Russia narrative is getting buried by it.

Not giving this obvious "antifa fearing" leftypol blackpill (you)'s. You're fucked up.

The post you are quoting says more or less the same. Didn't read beyond the earlobe spacing?

Fake news. Don't spread shit head

Never fails, top kek.

(((>>10824273)))
Like pottery.

lol, do you even know what I'm refering to? Skip to 47:47, I am talking about the FBI listing antifa as terrorists. The Weather Underground did a serious of many bombings and such. They were people who were originally from the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) Go look up the Steven Crowder infiltrates antifa video uncut, they clearly show modern day SDS showing up with antifa.

This is a board of peace good sir. If Mr. Podesta shoots himself in the head twice and stuffs himself in a locker in the basement of Comet Ping Pong, it has nothing to do with us.

because it's what he has always done (Doctor Pierce even warned of him), we just didn't know it because of the moderation during the campaign. Well, I didn't, I was focused on attacking hillary not promoting trump. I have no idea how many Holla Forumslacks knew before the election or how many overlooked it because of his rhetoric.

SDS/Antifa/Weathermen were an actual terrorist organization that had no geographical roots. I'm talking about a community made up of several thousand people banding together and defending itself against coward leftists coming from the cities. The Weathermen were a small cell of individuals that relied on people giving them the benefit of the doubt and trying to blend in with the other leftist movements at the time. Antifa is a large organization that has a clear uniform and manner of action that makes them stand out. The Weathermen survived because they could hide, modern antifa survives because it has state/media support.

OK lad, not much on reading comprehension I see but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

More empty wish thinking. Less dreaming and more planning.

You're right. I apologize. I've been drinking Hurricanes (cheap high velocity beer). Podesta is very suicidal

checked and kek'd
I think he was more of an RNC or never Trumper plant

Well I mean, you could always fuck right off, nigger.

Stop bumping this fake news thread you fucking retarded faggots! Fucking kill yourselves.

Someones lost, do you still get shekels if you go off-site chaim?

nice try kike, we're fucking coming for you

lol

Maybe. Or I could squat here taking the piss out of everyone dumb enough to fall for shit like

^this, or the bullshit bans handed out to NatSocs who question whether the government is really working for shared interests with those of the white race. I think I'll do the one that pisses off the compromised ownership more.

Stop toying with your prey Anons it's scared and wetting itself. Report, filter and move along newfaggots

Not to sound like a chessfag here, but Trump yanked the Republic nomination because party affiliation was pretty much the only way he was going to make it to office. It wouldn't surprise me if his goal is, in three words, "know thy enemy," since it's easier to get someone to slip up if they believe you trust them. I really don't think Trump's a bumpkin when it comes to psychology, but neither do I believe he is a master of it. He knows how to negotiate, how to rile up a crowd, and how to manipulate opponents into making mistakes. That's more or less basic psychology as I understand it.

The Drumpf meme is from that shitty HBO show Last Week Tonight with Johnny Cuckabrit. He did some research that said that the Trump family name prior to immigrating to America was spelled Drumpf. As a German, the spelling makes sense with the F on the end. That's all… just some history on a family's last name.

If you could not post again that would be appreciated

Stone did vouch for him multiple times in various media and him and Stone go way back. I think they got their start together too.

We have entered plebbit levels of censorship and identity politics circlejerking archive.is/IrFsF

Holla Forums is compromised by the jews, get out anons. Kill any accounts with ISPs before Trumpbot sends the party vans your way. Also don't forget to do your suicide prevention courses so they can't off you whenever they want and call you an hero on talmudvision.

FUK DRUMPHHH
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

your buttfrustration is like the finest wine, kikey.

Reeeeeee
FUCC DRUMPHHH
why won't you listen fellow nazis
reeeeeeewe

can hardly wait for Podesta to hang

I'm literally salivating at the thought of his pathetic ratlike carcass gently swaying from a tree branch in the Washington breeze.

>i-i-i-if I keep spamming the same collection of dankest maymays, then he'll look like the real idiot
topwew

DAY OF THE GROPE WHEN!?

What are we losing now? Kek where are you now?

Did that rustle your jimmies?

A bit, but only because I can't post actually good, funny, or interesting pictures since I'm over tor.

That's a lie. They immigrated as Trumpf, Drumpf is just an old spelling that hasn't been in use for 400+ years.

Saved that ice pic. Good fucking stuff.

Your can cry about some more

Is that also why you can't post good, funny, or interesting comments?

I can see you glowing in the dark, CIAnigger.

tbh I didn't make it, some talented user in Identity Evropa thread made it,
alot of respect his way

All you're missing is some based CivNat Stickman and you'd have Holla Forums in your back pocket.

Does he rustle your jimmies as well?

Between normies excited about this news because they think it will BTFO Trump and kike shills brazenly demoralizing behind Tor and ip hopping; today is looking to be a great day. All I ask is you newfaggots learn a lesson or two and don't derail by engaging shills. It's not hard and keeps down on clutter for archival processes .

Just a reminder this is tomorrow

Fucking heiled. Too bad the only people trick or treating in my area are shitskins.

Give them

some treats then

too bad you can't just look up the register of who visits the white house anymore.

So BASED.

UHURU!

wew thanks for proving my point though. Nothing says Holla Forums like a half-breed with a non-human wife.

big if true

Well the kikes will die. I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.

I used to think like pic 1. Then I realized I'm okay with killing essentially unlimited numbers of subhumans. Now I'm a lot more optimistic about the future.

That's the weak point of those "might as well, you got no choice" arguments – yes, we do have a choice. Mass shootings and forced deportations to right old wrongs are very fucking definitely a choice until we slip to minority status. Time to hurry up, I think.

a man who can chuck a three eighths of a ton around and wears bright pink shirts with magical girls on them in public is a man with the strength to do as he wishes and a will unhampered by society's rules

do not fuck with buffweebs

-t. buffweeb

Why not? That's what worked for the Pequot.

Anyway, fighting for your race and kin IS the moral high ground. Selling your grandchildren into bondage so Kraut and Tea will say you're based is lower than whale shit.

Excerpt from The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer, 1960.

Media always trying to pull the same tricks. Trump is still a civ-nat at best though.

I always make a point to point out to those civic nationalists who say that the the forefathers specifically wrote that this country is only for the best whites.

my guess is when doing a reply some people don't feel comfortable knowing that going to a new line will break it off so they put an extra space

Either way you're a literal faggot if you have to bring it up when someone says something you disagree with

lurk 2 years minimum before posting again you triplenigger

I keked

KEK

In the whole 31 pages of the report "Trump" appears 0 (ZERO) times and "Russia" appears 1 time which only references Manafort's involvement with Ukraine long before Trump even ran.

Even I was expecting more. Trump must be pretty smug right now and it explains why the media begged him for mercy. Everything is connected to Podesta, Obama, and Clinton.

The torfag is correct.

This is great when you add it to the fact the founders wanted homos executed. Civnats are braindead morons of the highest caliber who haven't read even the most basic philosophy that is not only the foundation of America but the entire Western world itself like Aristotle.

filtered

its so easy to get LLC

Goy, we came from the space to this pathetic planet to fight with democrats and other idiots.

>justice.gov/file/1007271/download

The indictments stem from their work with Uranium One and their work lobbying on behalf of Ukraine. The indictment also lists two lobbying agencies, listed as Company 1 and Company 2, in their attempts to lobby on behalf of Ukrainian political entities.

The Podesta Group is one of those companies.

>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
>archive.is/RuKJM

Tony Podesta stepped down from the company he formed the SAME DAY the indictments came down. Media outlets are saying that the Podesta Group was instrumental in the indictments.

If an unbiased investigator took a deeper look into this, I guarantee that they would find the trail of breadcrumbs leading from Tony to John, which, of course, combined with Hillary's position of authority to sign off on the deal, would be a slam dunk.

If the right people continue to pull on this thread, it will all unravel. When someone gets one crime to factually pin to her, her credibility gets dragged through the mud instantly. All of her records at least the ones that aren't scrubbed already will be open season, and people will be guaranteed to find enough to bring down the house of cards.

We'll get our day in court soon. You aren't alone.

KEK is this the same user from around 4:00PM when we were talking about plebbit spacing??????????>>10824948

That user was warning about antifa going to suburbia on the 4th of November>>10824948

The other company is Mercury. The part of the indictment listing the companies' role specifically is part 20 (page 15).

Watch it

Lol my father's 85 and loves that album. He still has the vinyl like in the youtube video and listens to it. Then he tells me, like I don't know for the 1000th time, "You know, Jackie Gleason had a band. They were good".

My father is fucking annoying as anything. The only redeeming quality about him is that he still calls niggers, "Spooks".

First time here, chief?

There ya go.

My imperial mosin is wanting a taste of red blood again.

They actually are, though.

Logically by reading my text it would have to be the second time at minimum. But no to anwer your question.>>10825150

Why are leftists allowed to be conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats, but some other people are not allowed to think about any conspiracies because they are all FAKE-NEWS?

First time 'posting' and first time 'here' are not one and the same, but I digress. Fix your replies, retard. New line for >>

It'll come down to a large fine and Manafort will be let go. He basically engaged in white collar, non-nigger crime.

Wouldn't be surprised if Popadopolous was a dem plant to try and get Trump to meet with Putin and Russians so they had something to "impeach" him for. It would make sense why certain people were so confident Trump was "colluding" with Russians. They thought they already won and were getting ready for the dem op to finish the job.

There is no "bin laden" you fucking retard. He is a fictional character created as a front for CIA operations in the ME.

Manafort is under investigation by multiple federal agencies. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has reportedly had an active criminal investigation on him since 2014 regarding business dealings while he was lobbying for Ukraine. He is also a person of interest in the FBI counterintelligence probe looking into the Russian government's interference in the 2016 presidential election. Manafort was told after his house was raided that he would be indicted by Robert Mueller's prosecutors.[13][14]

On October 30, 2017, Manafort surrendered to the FBI after news broke that a federal grand jury had indicted him and his business associate Rick Gates. The charges arise from his consulting work for a pro-Russian government in Ukraine and are unrelated to the Trump campaign.[15] The indictment had been requested by Robert Mueller's special investigation unit. The indictment charged him with "Conspiracy against United States", "Conspiracy to launder money", "Failure to File Reports Of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts", "Unregistered Agent of Foreign Principal", "False and Misleading FARA statements", and "False Statements".[16][17]

Do you or anybody else have the audio of that or where it is from?

Well user you are partially correct. I do not use this site as much as I use cuckchan. Admitted. Replies fixed.

uuh guys..

what kind of art would you store in a cellar?

asshole

pussy

Pretty sure it's an instrumental of the song "when the snow fell"

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

Let me add that this place seems to me to be much better than cuckchan. Captcha only happens once, there is no waiting between posting, havent been rangebanned as of yet, havent been permabanned as of yet, have not been asked for $20/year only to be cucked out of it on a technicality…will lurk moar.

can you also try not sounding like a pussy

>The Medicis controlled everything, Tony Podesta said in an interview, referring to the merchant family that ruled Renaissance Florence. We have it split into two families.

archive.is/xLra

what did they mean by this?

Thank you user!

>(((merchant))) family who also happened to be (((bankers)))

anyone else enjoying the fact that these charlatans are being exposed as the occult middle-managers they are?

Podestà is the name given to certain high officials in many Italian cities beginning in the later Middle Ages. Mainly it meant the chief magistrate of a city state, the counterpart to similar positions in other cities that went by other names, e.g. rettori, but it could also mean the local administrator, who was the representative of the Holy Roman Emperor.

THIS

AND THEY BETTER GET THE ROPE OR THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED

TRAITORS ARE GOING DOWN SO THIS IS THAT STORM ? kek HOPEFULLY the commies pull their SHIT NOVEMBER IT WILL BE A HELL OF A RIDE
WINNING

Fuck you, user, this is going down the rabbit hole quick.

TLDR:

FUCK YOU Holla Forums I'M NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.

Kill yourself with a .45 nigger
Enjoy your ban for not fucking lurking for 24 CONSECUTIVE months

or what jewboy ? what you gonna do ?

With what Assange has just tweeted, it has become far too funny.

The whole idiocy of Russia hacking the elections was the worst tinfoil I've seen but even if we pretend it's true all the "Russians" supposedly did was release emails proving that… The DNC rigged the elections. So you have "Russian hackers" rigging the elections by revealing that Hillary Clinton rigged the election. TOPKEK

But you know, to be fair, Hillary fucked over Berniecuck so she can't be all bad, right? lol

Checked
Glad we got a Frog God on our side
Pee pee poo poo pissssssss and such

Did not mean that sage
KMS with a .22 short

what a horrible slow way to die to death.

This needs to be pointed out more, it's fucking hilarious, she fucking set sanders up, and had Trump as a "pied piper" that she thought she could easily win against

Cchexdedejdd
Yep. Ow my fucking fprehead didn't ebepen come out other sid

rats eat each other all the time, what's your point?

AND I GET TRIPS? AND THEY'RE 3S? FUCK THIS.

They always start with the little guys, hoping to get them to sing before going for the real kills.

You broke it by noticing your own

I don't care. I dug too greedily.

It all ends on the 3rd of november, it'll all crumble, antifa will cancel because they don't get funding from soros anymore

Really underrated post.

Welp, better make a sigil.

During prime time hours as most people are just getting off of work CNN, ran a fairly lengthy story about one of their shills visiting the mud village in Niger where those special forces got ambushed. Not any new information involved in it at all, literally just “here’s the village”. In light of what is supposed to be today’s bombshell story that will BTFO Plumbf once and for all, they went back to trying to meme that nig getting goodified by Classic Nigs instead of the burger ghetto variety into Trump’s Benghazi.

They have fucking nothing. They’re fucked.

Agreed

Yep. When their narrative falls apart they just change the subject.

I honestly don't know why they even bother to lie all the time. It doesn't work when the government isn't on your side. I guess it's all they know.

good riddance we don't need russian plants damaging trump's ongoing open relationship with our greatest ally

South Africa was literally that ethnostate and both the West and the USSR destroyed it. We must actually seize the most powerful governments for ourselves and use the apparatus of those states to secure our homelands. All experiments in peaceful separatism have failed. Just like communism.

Spencer may be a drunken fool and trust fund shit but I'm coming to agree with him on the general idea of a pan-European empire. Whites will not survive without white nationalism, and WN will not survive as minority enclave opposed by other whites.

Waaah
The funniest shit how you tried to stop these lads
Why are they wearing masks and shit. Only they aren't scared of your bitch ass
This with kicking commshit heads in
Is poetic

Search ram wiki to see
How utterly scared shitless commies are of this crew

that graffiti is 2/10 tbh

Status quo status: maintained

Rothschild prancing around with glee that white people are stuck feeding him their children because of Trump LARPing about 'principles'

Medici is the family who just happened to founda Hermetist creed somehow and somewhere and after that Renaissance just happened to flourish from Italy and Florence? Am I correct?

George Webb says the deep state is running a ratline transporting uranium and opiates to the US. Awan's Natalia Sova is connected to NADRA bank. The Awan's managed IT for many of the Dem Representatives and were caught sending phones to Pakistan to be doped and sent back to Representatives as well as breaking into House offices. This is similar to the India/Pakistan hack earlier this year. With their access to House Intelligence Commitees they could help manage the illegal uranium and drug trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeh8sGGur08

Filtered

It's 88/14 as far as i'm concerned

Fuck off back to cuckchan you stupid piece of dog shit.

does anybody know who the Female Russian National is that is referenced in the Popodopolous Plea Agreement? Any chance that was Veselnitskaya looking for an in, and this Popdopolous dude just got honey potted?

That jew is doing more to bring light to this this corruption than anyone. So what of he shills for Mossad?

Nigger stop hogging all the digits if you're not gonna say anything. I'll heil the Hitler dubs though

for some reason, it made me remember the webm with the same name on its title. The one with the disco lights, angry man, and a crying child.

I overheard a couple libfags talking about this, they were giddy with delight like this was a huge blow and the beginning of the end for the Drumpf admin. It must suck not knowing a fucking thing about anything, like who Manafort really associates with.

I woke looking to troll lefties and realized I had to spell it out for them before I could taunt them….Maybe I should just start spamming trolls w evidence the Holocaust was staged.

>>>/shill/
Holla Forums never had plans to dump trump, that was just the shills blabbing about

Checked
Dammit
He needs to drown and be resuscitated multiple times then drowned again

Podesta's lawyer sent cease and desist letter to fox news trying to get them to stop reporting on him.

archive.fo/DYFDd

the plot thickens

i need to learn more about this Popodopolous guy, that's what has them all lathered up. it sounds like he got honeypotted by the Female Russian National.

read

Clearly JIDF

(you)

yea I read that. I'm thinking this Russian Professor and Female National were a set up by FusionGPS or the CIA. He seems like a perfect target. Young, ambitious, and to be honest pretty stupid.

i'm not making a comment on the message, but coming from an ex-graffiti writer, it's dog shit. I can tell by the handsyle in the picture this guy hasn't been writing for more than a year. He makes every stereotypical newfag mistake. The over-exaggerated starting downstroke on the S. The mixing of lower and upper case letters. The wanton mis-matched styles within and between letters. The inconsistent letter size. The pointy lower case e. The inconsistency across letters. Putting a little tail on letters where it doesn't make sense. Unable to fit "C" into their scheme. it's T E X T B O O K newfag shit. That graffiti screams lurk 2 more years before painting again.

Even when we're shitting up walls like a spic, whites still demand excellence.

I do not pray to Gods of peace and wine.

god hes good

Not all graffiti is degenerate. And not all graffiti is as dogshit as everything that comes from the so cal sXe maga edge lords

No idea who they are but they obviously need a thorough massage with a hickory axe handle.

it's vandalism for the sake of "art"
kill yourself

this LARP pisses me off if true. we've had to endure nearly a decade of leftists shitting all over white people and laughing about the genocide of whites and the torturous abuse of white children at the hands of these fucking kikes, and Trump is concerned about 'maintaining the integrity of the us presidential office'

boomer detected

You can only cut off so many fingers and toes and bits and pieces before you have to cut off an entire leg to stem the tide. The more this keeps happening, especially if it keeps happening faster and faster like this, people will begin to wake up to what's happening.

When that happens, we'll see one of a few things;

Besides, if what the cuckchan post in says is true, then Trump is basically giving the people at the root of the issue a fucking pass because the "dignity of the office" is more important than Making America Great Again. He'll spare both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and everyone before who sacrificed their country for selfish reasons.

i'll be honest i thought you american guys were just indulgent in wishful thinking but this is the real stuff right here
lets
fucking
go

Bingo

I got banned from one of his streams on periscope for calling him Based Niggerman

REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

Be patient, user. We're close to total victory. Big name democrats getting caught in the investigation will destroy their party, retards like antifa and DSA are already talking about splitting the dems.

Just be ready to face to bloodshed once they realize how fucked they are and get properly violent.

So what you're saying is, you're either a massive faggot yourself or you advocate for the murder of shitskins and kikes

which means in the next year or so, you'll have been out on the streets shooting them or you'll have given up to Trump's 'principled semitic' cock up your ass

Ryan may be an autistic homofag but he consistently blows the fuck out of race deniers using science and facts and shit.

Holla Forums is a few blocks over you faggot.

The dems aren't the enemy, the kikes are.

The dems are the current tool of the kikes.

destroying the tool doesn't destroy its maintainer

Trump's soft approach to this is exactly what the kikes want, to cuck you out of the far-off future by preventing a reciprocal response to their genocide against you

Both Democrats and Republicanss are tools of the kikes. McCain and others are always trying to zion up the joint. Ideally you'd want to remove the driving force behind both parties.

The response to a group being tribalistic is not to abandon tribalism, but to do it better.

anything else is cuckold libergtard LARPing that the world is full of fairy farts and rainbows with lord Rothschild and Sidekick Socialism at the banks and in your legislature, making sure those 'evil nazis' don't get rid of the anti-discrimination laws, which are the basis for discriminating against whites (who are secretly nazis if they protest too hard)

I'm sure you're aware what they do.
And they do it better what anyone would hope to.
Give them respect (or don't, if you are a commie just be afraid)
These boys don't fuck around

>>>/trs/

Correct.

The trick, as I see it, is separating peacefully without leaving oneself defenseless, and without falling into a state of Neo-Colonialism. One needs a strong government by the time the exodus begins, with strict, actionable, concise, and exacting legislation regarding the rights of the governed, even under times of conflict and emergency. It should not be all-inclusive, nor should it exclude those who demonstrably accept the ideals of their fellow exodites and nor should it seek to outright exterminate those who are in opposition to the same. In fact, places of higher education should openly invite debate of and about these ideas. This would allow for a better understanding of the ideologies as they evolve, and consequently aid in following a simple and very important philosophy: Know thy enemy. The more you engage with an opposing ideology, the more you will learn about it and the better able you will be to pick it apart and defeat its arguments with sound logic and reasoning.

Why is Holla Forums always right? What's your secret?

You guys even got the Ukraine and Podesta things right.

Being students of history.
Manafort and Gates will roll over and Podesta(s)/Hillary/Obama are all going down hard.
The first people arrested are never the people who really get nailed by the investigation.

Okay. You got us. I'm going to tell you our greatest secret.

We start with "It's the jews." and then we branch out from there. Sometimes that's where it ends. Other times it becomes "It's the jews and…" and then there are some shabbos goyim to name.

I'm also going to tell you our greatest weakness. We always know what is happening, who is responsible, and why. But we never know when. Ever. If we're right about the when, that's completely coincidental. I think it's because even the jews don't know the when.

Our motives are simple a nice piece of land and 10 or so children ala Jefferson's agrarian republic. Anyone who seeks to impede that goal is an enemy. We seek only the truth and to expose those who seek to do those we love harm. Destroy the cancer that's in your organization CIAnigger, it's for the good of humanity.

Man, that is the juiciest ass I have ever seen. Mmmhmm yes sir.

t. niggerfaggot

Would the connections between Manafort and Podesta et. al. ever have been brought to light had Candidate Trump not brought Manafort on during the campaign?

Almond status: activated

Nope.

We pay 'gibs' to Kek, and he repays our piety with 'gets'. We are but humble monks.

Huh….. I wonder if Perkins Coie, the lawfirm who hired FusionGPS on behalf of Clinton and DNC, in violation of FEC disclosure regulations, should also have to disclose their communications with Team Clinton under the same legal exception to Attorney & Client Privilege that Mueller used to force Manafort's attorney to disclose communications he had with his client.

What's up Lads?! Does the FBI, DOJ and Federal Court system have enought integrity to apply the law equally and get to the bottom of ALL of these stories.

PIC very related. Click it. You won't believe this bullshit.

Sauce: politico.com/story/2017/10/30/mueller-manafort-gates-testimony-244339

Sure would be nice if our Attorney General would get after Clinton with the same gusto that Mueller and the Dems are going after Trump.

Sessions? Has anybody checked his office? I'm worried, maybe the guy died months ago and his body is just sitting behind his desk at the DOJ.

It's a double edged sword. The further they dig looking for the slightest hint of dirt on Trump, so will the piles of shit on Clinton and the DNC grow exponentially

Dunno, but the entire thing seems like a panicked clusterfuck, you got some Dems like Nancy Pelosi calling for "Russia investigation independent of Mueller’s Special Counsel" Either Mueller blown his fucking load too early or he fucks, still no backbone from Sessions unless he has something planned during that lunch with Trump.

His actual family last name never even spelled it Drumpf. It’s Trump for all visible generations backwards.

I just jizzed a little in my pants.
Here is it in text form from ocr for any other vision impaired fags, it has a few errors I'm too lazy to fix.

CJ What will happen on Monday. What you didn't know. SSA37 (ID:
NoM47017701
"14701889S
Look. I feel bad for You guys have been thrown Off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea whats been happening for the past 10 months. so I'm gonna throw guys a bone, Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.
1. We've known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of
Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don't know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he's an honorable man. The corrupbon of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when h.
just couldn't keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup_
C] SSA37 (ID: No_147017762
2, Manafort, Comey Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons. Holders. and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them "The Clinton Cabal-. TO take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the
evidence. When the ONC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump,'Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn't believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian Investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket
that took place back in 2009 and continued through 20 IS.
3 We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates
Holder/Obama/Clinton The plan was. to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence Unfortunatehy. we didn't count on Comey being such an obstacle In the short time he was the Director of the
FBI he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire hinm It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, was worth it. Mueller's been gathering evidence from his former
agents for months now Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.
SSA37
4. We gave The Hill a heads up We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump'Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we woud make the first arrests Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info We needed to
hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target. they are just soldiers The real targets are Hillary, Holder. Rosenstein, and John Podesta We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents
Even if they are corrupt pieces of shit. he believes in the dignity of the offce. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our countr,'. This is why both Bush's„ Bill Clinton, Obama. and even LBJ will be spared, The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential
information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.
5, This is it, The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go, Honestly. pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period, But Hillary and the DNC just couldnt let it go, They asked for this They kept making up shit and now they're going to pay. If
they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.
CJ SSA37

Linked wrong post, sorry.

I think Trump hinted to Mueller and Comey that he'll pardon them for everything if they bring down the house. They could always spin it as Clinton blackmailed them.

This doesn't explain Mueller's staffing choices.

Unless all of them secretly despised the Clinton cartel and were putting up a front to get along.

Good job Mueller. Maybe president Pablo will fund a statue of you.

I would just like to remind people that Paul Manafort has been a Republican strategist FOR DECADES. He is not a new commodity. He has worked for Ford, Reagan, and HW Bush. He is not a Russian agent. This is just Dems going after anyone with any affiliation with Republicans.

That being said, Manfort did rip off HUD during the Reagan presidency, so he should fry for that.

Seems I may be right in my belief that the DNC was being taken for a ruse cruise to lower (((their))) suspicion regarding what the hell was going on. Wouldnt surprise me if the reason it's getting public now is because it is already too late to stop the DotR

Nigger Hatin' Beauregard Sessions is in a tough spot. Anons need to remember the clowns who preceded him and be patient. And please fuck off shill.

THEY'RE ALL GOING DOWN

I guess Trump was an obvious target for establishment Democrats and Republicans to unite against,

That depends, you can store art in a cellar or basement if the conditions are right. For you young kids, book storage vaults are a thing. They're basically a basement that's kept dry with low humidity so they don't deteriorate. If your local library is over 100 years old they'll have one, go visit it sometime. What's really interesting is the wine. That's not shit they're drinking, that's a wine trust. Wine trusts are commodities used to transfer money, and can be used to launder money as well. Another thing is wine increases in value the older it gets making it a safe way to store money.

KEK

msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/manafort-indictment-shows-that-mueller-is-a-fraud/ar-AAueK8z?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Establishment cucks are already mad af shitting on Mueller because the indictment basically had nothing to do with Trump or Russia.

All the shills are gonna run out of suicide pills.

gas yourself kike
>>>/gaschamber/

that's an openly right wing partisan site/author

I can't tell if retarded or they're playing retarded for the sake of shifting narrative

Funny thing is that art is way to launder money as well. So long as the market is stable. A lot of crap art got pretty big in the 80s as a way for wealthy Japanese to hide money. As far as books go…I was the odd high schooler that knows about collecting books. I was obsessed with books that had lithographs, and understand storing them in low humidity environments. I had a few odd fantasy novels my father gave to me that eventually became valuable. Wouldn't tell him, but I sold a couple off to pay for a semester of my daycare (university) some years back.

no they aren't, you can see them all over twitter celebrating.

Mueller job is to take down Trump or tarnish him as much as he can. Trump was meant to "lock her up" but instead it's his people being locked up.

Trump and Sessions should have crushed Mueller before any of this took off but Sessions cucked out and now you have the Neocons and Dems given free reign to investigate themselves and only find Trump's people guilty. Nothing will happen to the Podesta clowns unless Trump completely adopts a neocon policy to fuck over Americans, then maybe Podesta will get a slap on the wrist.

>>/bog/

Has anyone considered that the FBI informant with the gag order lifted is Eric Braverman??? Where is this guy? Still missing? His Twitter has one original tweet in a year and a bunch of retweets. Search engines pull nothing.
I think he was put into witpro and his Twitter is been taken over to retweet mostly random bullshit to keep normies from doing any thinking.
Has anyone examined this? If he did flop, every single mother fucker is going to be rotting in Quantico soon.
My mouth is watering and my finger is itching nickel plating. I'm waiting. Bring justice soon.

If you were from here you would be able to think up a hundred better, funnier things to call him you cuckold bitchboi. Go back to peaking out your windows when a Holla Forumsack shows up outside your office shariablue.

Spotted this on cuckchan. Not claiming if its true or not
Webb has just said Company A is Fusion GPS and NOT Mercury. Pic related.

we know, it was posted here or in some other thread

He is, don't you get it. This investigation hasn't hurt him at all, but it sure has done a number on the democrats. Just look at Newsweek today, saying Trump can fire Mueller. Admitting Mueller was hired illegally. newsweek.com/can-trump-fire-mueller-if-he-was-never-hired-696499
And the article from The Wallstreet Journal saying that Trump should dissolve the council investigating his "Russian ties" by way of Presidential pardon. davidbrivkin.com/begging-your-pardon-mr-president/

salon.com/2017/10/30/the-wall-street-journal-finds-the-perfect-way-to-make-the-russia-scandal-disappear/

They are scared! They want it to stop. But he's not letting go. He will win this, if he has enough time. But as the enemy becomes more and more agitated and afraid, they will become more willing to do the unthinkable. Look for a massive attack on the American populace, as well as an increase in attacks on their own. They are going to attempt to distance themselves from each other by sacrificing one of their own to save their own skin.

This is going to be interesting to watch.

I've got a theory that Session's inaction is all a smokescreen. Think about it, if the Clinton crime syndicate got even a hint that they were under serious criminal investigation they'd burn the evidence and head for Mexico. So you don't want to spook them.

Meanwhile, a massive investigation is happening behind the scenes.

Lurk moar nigger

Halloween massacre is actually the name of the first time the neocons gained major power way back in the 1970s: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Massacre

Trump being esoteric about neocons?

Chuck Woolery‏Verified account @chuckwoolery

Paul Manafort was under a FISA court investigation before Trump hired him and the FBI didn't give Trump a heads up? What's going on here?

twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/925150542917197824

what did he mean by this?

Nothing interesting about his point user.That point has been speculated for a long time now.The mong needs to lurk moar and stop shitting up the board.

I'm going to blow your fucking mind right now, watch this:

These posts were made by the same person!

Spooky, isn't it?

and now I realized you meant the original poster whom you quoted.

Am a fool, will kill self.

Weathermen are tight as fuck they're the ones that broke Dr. Timothy Leary out of prison.

not only was it unnecessary to create a text version of a SCREENCAP, but you laced a blueberry muffin with poison, you CIA agent
>>>/shill/

Remember anons, the mentality behind fence sitting and moderation tactics is the powerless man in between two actively opposing factions trying to minimize the risk of harm to themselves. These people do not have a war mentality. These people are the beggars you find in a warzone because they are unprepared. These people are only out for themselves and they have no endgame because unlike autist, they give up as soon as it goes outside of their expectation.

No, it's simpler than that. Holla Forumslacks have been banging their head against this massive wall for at least 15 years now. Some of us found ways to get past the wall, others, especially those on cuckchan are still banging on said wall. The only difference is that this time around, we have the left banging in from the other side kek.

Like Vegas?

(checked)
Nothing_Is_Beyond_Our_Reach.tiff

I've heard someone saying that Manafort's arrest is in fact 27d chess play and the plan is to expose the actual Shillary connection to Russian money.
How much bullshit do you think dis is?

t. clueless russian shill

I don't know what to believe anymore. From all the MSM shit flinging to the disinfo shills here I can't sift through to find the truth/what's happening.

Mueller got arrested for laundering money from 2006-2014 well before Trump. Has nothing to do with Trump.
However he is very connected with Podesta during that time who lobbied for the left and clintons countless times. It has a chance of being connected with the clintons and NO chance of being connected to do with trump.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w2crPDgnHeo
I feel disappointment for all the gullible npc's that believe all of this shit, on the other hand it will be hilarious once their whole narrative collapses

employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson told CNN the network covered the breaking news accurately and fairly across both news and opinion programming.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

Fox News – the highest rated network in the country – did cover it as its top story. But in contrast with CNN and MSNBC, which aired non-stop rolling coverage throughout the day, Fox News found plenty of time to cover other topics, like the NFL protests, North Korea, and tax reform.

what a fuckinng joke cnn is , from reportin russia hacked pokemon to this ,,

Not putting my hopes high on a chan "insider" post, but after few federal judges appointed by Obama (mostly abhorrent stupid nigger cunts like him) will make a short work of his MAGA, he will reconsider.

Odungo pissed on the "office". Having him hanged for treason and subsequently rounding up all his accomplices in justice would accomplish half of the work.

Last action was the sealing of Fusion GPS documents by one of those judges.

CNN is just fucking pathetic now. Say what you will of them but Tucker and Hannity at least covered the indictments factually. As in Manafort was indicted from lobbying years before the Trump campaign, and the indictment papers made zero mention of the campaign at all.

Manafort comes to me like a money whore - he will lobby for anyone including Pol-Pot, if the pay is good.

Podestas on the other hand… they are on a whole new level. Money of course, but POWER. Unadulterated power. I have no doubts those fuckers also clean up undesirables for the Clintons.

Manafort is Trump's former campaign manager that he let go, but what were his Russian ties?
Why are dems celebrating like Trump is going to get impeached for this?

It's the same way they've been acting all year - as if every unsavory tweet and presidential action is grounds for postponing democrac, as if removing trump from office this year is a foregone conclusion.

They celebrated after the leaked tax return, the news that don jr met with a russian, the news that flynn was a Turkroach agent, and now finally for the stuff manafort did between 2012-2014 - despite not yet even working​ for Trump.>>10830019

Because they are idiots and have no idea about Podesta Group / Hillary and Bill Uranium Gate - they do not read anything else but what they are feed.

We got us a real Joe Friday here….

It's the same way they've been acting all year - as if every unsavory tweet and presidential action is grounds for postponing democrac, as if removing trump from office this year is a foregone conclusion.

They celebrated after the leaked tax return, the news that don jr met with a russian, the news that flynn was a Turkroach agent, and now finally for the stuff manafort did between 2012-2014 - despite not yet even working​ for Trump.>>10830019

Julian Assange announced that "thousands of Clinton emails" published by WikiLeaks were obtained via the Freedom of Information Act.
sott.net/article/366095-WikiLeaks-legally-obtained-Clinton-emails-from-US-State-Dept

With the Donna Brazile confession it might as already be Christmas.

I wonder if those shit for brains post such stupid shit, waiting for someone to feed them some better material to show how easy it is to come up with quality content when one is not sucking for shekels.