Azn disowned for having a soul by greedy shekel grubbing parents

Azn disowned for having a soul by greedy shekel grubbing parents

Hapas go apeshit over this:

Ivy league educated and upper middle class (350k+ household income) Asian female chooses her 27 year old chef white boyfriend that makes $30,000 per year, has crushing debt, and lives at home over her Asian family.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7356ky/ivy_league_educated_and_upper_middle_class_350k/

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/34ofsp/update_want_to_tell_my_super_asian_parents_5255/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away Eurasian Tiger

race-mixing is degenerate, regardless of with what.

Realizing the truth.

np.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/34ofsp/update_want_to_tell_my_super_asian_parents_5255/

Can azns obtain souls while living among whites?

Most people do.

Wonder what you're sliding? Here have a non-kosher thread.

In the world of the chinese having a shitton of shekels immediately moistens the sandy vaginas of frigid asexual chinese women.

Watcha slidin, Chaim? This won't wash away all the kike scandals and sickfuckery.

Also

This is over 2 years old, can't you find anything recent?

Based reddit with its true stories of real life. Thanks for bringing this here.

OP is a fag and his thread sucks, pic related. No image of the original link because it looks like NYPA bait to me.

REMINDER - Multiple users arriving at a Reddit thread by way of an outside source get recognized and flagged by Reddit's anti-brigading autism and can result in shadowbans.

I skimmed this drama and wandered off before finishing it, but I have some shit to add anyway. I don't blame white men for seeking out Asian women given the piss-poor state of white women today and the growing bm/wf meme. For most men I would say try a little harder, stick it out, find a girl with a good heart and if she's not so much to look at she'll grow into her beauty as healthy, decent women tend to do.

But the guy is/was 27 years old. Fuck it, if you've been puttering around for that long without finding a mate, sorry but I say take what you can get. Individuals race mixing because they adore each other and can't help themselves isn't the problem. Pushing it to fad status in mass media and rewarding people for it is the problem.

All race mixers should be forced to live in the UK though.

I've been married for almost 15 years now, it isn't an easy road but it's worth it to raise your white children and make your ancestors proud. Giving up on women is the road of the conquered, there is someone worthy out there for you.
We're all going to make it.

artificial wombs will preserve our race, not coalburning feminist roasties

Asians don't have souls

Don't you want a shield maiden to stand with you against the saracen hoards?

Jesus Christ

And this is just further proof that all racemixing gooklovers are enormous losers. I have literally never seen one that wasn't, that's proof enough of gook worthlessness and racemixers all deserve a bullet.

HORDE , not hoard you common-cored aurocorrecting pleb
the saracen hoards is something you go plunder after you've exterminated the saracen hordes

Shit user, I should have proof read. I fucked up, I understand the difference between hoard an horde, sorry to trigger you.

*and
Dammit, I need sleep.

In my experience white males who like weird gook women are some of the most pathetic people out there.

White comp sci engineer types in the bay area with their azn waifus that have equal jobs live a lot more based lifes than your average white / white counterparts though.

Their kids will all be Eliot Rodgers tho shitposting on /hapas/

I once knew a whore who whored herself out to a horde of men and she would hoard all the shekels she earned from whoring.

If they're not Nips they're just hollow bug people. Even niggers are closer to human

Cool story bro, did her dad work at Nintendo too?

Ahhh fugg I see what you did there. Dabnabbit I'm heading to bed.

Good Night, Sleep Tight, and Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite; So the shitposting can be right during twilight.

Go away, MGTOW. All the stats and numbers show that sexually, women are always more racist than men, and that white women are the most racist of all by almost a full 20% compared to the second place female racial group.

Women aren't the problem. Your flabby soyboy numale ass is the problem, along with the fact that you live in a degenerate urban environment surrounded by the scum of society. If you live inside the asshole of the Whore of Babylon, you shouldn't be surprised when the view isn't pristine.

Go back to your subreddit if you want to bullshit about how white women are terrible, and that it's not oildrillers and rice rakers that are the problem. Maybe donate some more money to Common Spic.

Good job, user. You made an actual decent, original point in a shitty waste of a slide thread. Thanks.

Hopefully the couple gets sterilized so they don't create children that suffer