ETHNIC FOOD - NOT EVEN ONCE

ETHNIC FOOD - NOT EVEN ONCE

Authentic ethnic food is always marketed as an excuse for uncontrolled immigration, however the redpill experience is:

In ethnic enclaves like in Jew York where the real food is served people look at you like the negro chef, as in "wtf is whitey doing here?". Locals definitely unwelcome.

Food safety violations: Research shows regular violants cause hygiene and food safety doesn't exist in the third world.

k-state.edu/media/newsreleases/feb10/ethnfood21610.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278431915000274

Most "ethnic" food outside their own enclaves is "adjusted for western taste" aka the cheapest garbage they can get away with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH0LaF_BU7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_dishes
amazon.com/Fermented-Vegetables-Creative-Fermenting-Chutneys/dp/1612124259
youtube.com/watch?v=rAx_1X2n_EM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227963/Cannibals-sell-corpse-kebab-house-Russia.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/cannibal-kebabs-3-homeless-arrested-killing-man-eating-selling-leftovers-kebab-vendor-article-1.414587
youtube.com/user/foodwishes/videos
amazon.com/3-Piece-Airlock-Qty-5/dp/B007HCHXKO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509381188&sr=8-3&keywords=fermentation airlocks
amazon.com/GROMMETS-Silicone-fermenting-Quantities-Available/dp/B00KTJXOBO/ref=pd_bxgy_328_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00KTJXOBO&pd_rd_r=CS3SKRX6E8GMG4XGC7BX&pd_rd_w=ajXyf&pd_rd_wg=TiFxm&psc=1&refRID=CS3SKRX6E8GMG4XGC7BX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_dishes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438927
facebook.com/Steve.Hofmeyr/videos/1015589664359955
twitter.com/RightWingGent/status/925022234279907328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also when whites sperg out over ethnic food they produce superior stuff like this dude without the need for third world invaders.

Did you know that Burritos are an American Invention and that in Mexico (like, real Mexico, away from the boarder) they use meat like we'd use ketchup?

All liberal women want their food diversified with pathogens.

Apart from occasional Chinese food I don't even like "ethnic food". Europeans have had thousands of years of history developing culinary excellence.

Ethnic food is shit. Mexicans act like they invented the idea of putting tomatoes and meat on bread. Niggers act like they invented frying chicken. Take-out chinese is ok until you learn they just buy frozen cardboard box shit and dip it in MSG and sugar. Don't get me started on indian or arab "food".

I only ever ate at a small Asian food cafe. The town was mostly white and the Vietnamese lady in charge of the cafe was a massive germophobe. Since moving I haven't had a reason to risk anywhere else.

It really depends, having frequented a few places on the more "authentic" side in nyc this is definitely true but not always.

I got the vibe that they thought I was the health inspector showing up for a surprise visit more than anything else.

My favourite food is nordic and got adapted by the empire of japan.

Wtf does "ethnic food" even mean? Anything that isn't pre-processed corporate garbage made with filler?

The only "ethnic" food I'm willing to eat is bavarian/austro-hungarian.

Vietnam is a filthy unhygienic shithole.

Pic to prove my point. Probably fried cardboard or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH0LaF_BU7A
100% Ancient Chinese Art of Cooking.

You're telling me third worlder food is third world tier? Shocking.

The persistent shaming meme of White people liking bland food, or worse having no "cuisine"(the fucking irony is lost on them using this word, I guess) is really fucking irritating. How much of fat unhealthy mess do you have to be that you can stomach food unless you dress it up with 6000mg of sodium and 300g of carbs for "taste"? I'll take my "bland" cut of steak and simple "ypipo food".

why would anyone give a shekel to a non-white or any anti-white business?

Reality is that this is just yet more garbage lefties push forward and try to present as an excuse for their actual fetishisation of non-whites.
Since they are not up to the standards of the white race themselves, they try to pretend everyone is equal, and bring a bunch of somewhatishly relatable "brothers" in inferiority.
(+ nigger loving faggots)

Speak for yourself faggot OP.

Eastern Yurop here. You know how fucking bad our food is? It's fucking shit. Unhealthy, bland, over-cooked, poorly-spiced. Simple recipes for simple peasants. I mean yeah, it's great to have the cabbage rolls and all that shit a few times a year but not every single day as your staple food, fuck that. I'd sell my left nut right about now from some chink, gook, thai, viet or jap food. Hell, even one of those shitty 70cent packets of chink noodle soup that's made entirely out of powdered dog, msg and noodles would be tasty right about now.
There are of course, from the white man's world, things like french and mediterranean cuisine, which are both delicious and healthy. But even those would be ethnic foods were I live, and ethnic foods where you live. Italian too. Basically what I'm trying to say OP is that you have double standards and you're a nigger.

Consider this:

This shit happened to me a lot when I worked there. What non-white businesses? It was either a questionable "ethnic" food place or fast food.
And here's the thing: It's like this EVERYWHERE.

Could be better, though. We're killing independent white eateries with regulation because whites tend to be conscientious and actually try to follow the laws and guidelines. Most immigrant ethnics don't care that much about regulation in any independent business because they understand that what's relevant is enforcement - in the meantime, they just do business as usual.

I'm sure it would be possible for some old babushka to sell you some cabbage rolls she made in her kitchen that morning or a bowl of soup with some bread, or anything. Good hearty peasant food, beats the hell out of a sub for lunch. Sure it's dull to eat the same thing all the time, but there's no reason whites can't create something that diverges from their norm. As I see it, the problem is that whites now trust regulation instead of each other, so there's this false sense of security eating at a licensed ethnic place rather than an unlicensed white joint (and of course the problem of the white joint not operating in the first place as a result of the law).

Imagine other potential avenues, too. Say you live in an apartment complex and there's an old couple down the hall from you, and they decide to make a little cash on the side cooking dinner for people on their floor. You pay your weekly fee and the sweet lady down the hall makes a hot meal every evening. You come over with your dish and she serves you some food, you go home and eat and handle the dishes, and everyone's happy. There's a real failure of imagination among whites at the moment in terms of entrepreneurial activity and it has to do in large part with this mindset of laws and regulations and letting the big guy do it by the book. We could actually learn a thing or two from the swarthy ethnics who just show up and start doing business without much care for whether or not the long dick of the law will come slap their chops.

Mmmmm, poverty.

Oh user, that apartment complex idea sounds so good.
Yeah, the world should be more like that.

I remember my dad telling me almost 20 years ago that people from third world shitholes were gonna kick our asses someday, because they're wiling to do what it takes, and break rules. Good call, Dad.

The real trick here is that whites have to just start doing it. Talk to your neighbors, do cash deals, barter, whatever. A hugely important component of insurgency is the creation of parallel economies and supply chains. People will feel much more capable (and BE much more capable) or resisting state control if they know they can feed themselves without the grocery store, without state currency, etc.

If it's dealt with at the level of community it's also perfectly legal. I know barter is technically taxed (there's a barter network in the US where people have to declare a dollar value for their transactions, pay sales tax, totally retarded) but at the micro scale it's hard as hell to enforce that sort of thing. Say you trade some chores for a hot meal, shlomo's gonna have a hell of a time buttfucking you over it. Building communities is important, and there are opportunities to do it even in atomized places like cities. Apartment complexes are actually a perfect environment for organizing communal life, especially if you get the elderly involved. There's nothing they like more than being involved with people socially because they're often isolated people.

Only Salmon Sushi, and which is not traditionally eaten as sushi because it often contains parasites and is dangerous to eat raw.

I work in catering in pop up food stalls and at festivals, ethnic food is always best when made by white people; also I am pretty sure that hygiene standards are not properly enforced on dark skinned peoples at the festivals in order to be able to advertise "authentic ethnic food" as they would be shut down otherwise.

That's probably part of the problem. As in every part of enforcement, most ethnics just play the "me no speaky engrish good" card and say no no shoo go away and it seems to work. It stumps the bureaucracy well enough because it makes more work for bureaucrats who are nothing if not lazy.

iv found that you can counter the "but the food!" by mockery alone. It really is absurd and just pointing that out is usually enough to shut that bullshit argument down.

I feel sorry for people who know nothing about food. Whilst I do enjoy some Indian and Chinese food, you can get very similar and usually far healthier and tastier things from Europe. I personally think English and German food is the best in the world, I love the rich and distinct flavours and the hearty textures. Sure the delicate French flavours, all complimenting one-another in novel ways in a nice experience - but having huge chunks of meat, perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned and accompanied by a variety of sauces - from apple, to mint, and cranberries, to curries and gravies… Mmm. Stews full of flavour and healthier than anything else on the planet - fresh seafood with garlic, mayonaise, even just butter - patries filled with meat and vegetables and oozing with gravy. There's plenty of 'spicy' goodness in German dishes too, and in Britain you get haggis and the like which is easily the equal of the cheap crap that foreigners douse in spices to mask its bad quality.

And when I think about it that's the main attraction of most 'foreign' food outside of some Oriental stuff. African, Carribean, Indian… It's all just shit quality food smothered in spices to mask the bad ingredients. Those spices are nice I agree, but there are plenty of dishes in Europe that do the same thing, yet with good quality meat and veg too.

I'm German from the north west and can't think of many actual German dishes. It's kind of a melting pot in the middle of Europe for the most part.

Idk if jewish fault or not.

I've just been traveling around Europe and me and the lady stayed in Swabia for a short while. I had a dish that was spetzl with meat wrapped in pastry/noodle-type wrap, accompanied by mashed potato mixed with saur-kraut and a spicy-onion gravy… I have no idea what it's actually called, but it was the nicest dish I've ever eaten anywhere.

You also have a near infinite variety of breads which are exceptional, and which for the most part jews claim to have created. A lot of Americans actually think German and Polish food is jewish food because of kike lies.

Here's a kikepedia list for you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_dishes

I think the reason why you don't think there is much is because you never bothered to look into it, and everyone always told you that your people had bad food. As an Englishman I was pretty much the same until recently. We have so many different kinds of food from all over the country, pretty much every region - hell every village has their own unique thing. We've been robbed of a lot of our culture, and whilst it is partly the Jew's fault - I think a lot of us have been lazy as well. Also nothing comes close to European desserts.

I'm going to open an all white indian food restaurant, the asshurt will be audible from space

Your dad is a Baby Boomer civic cuck. You're shining a turd by trying to take his Rush Limbaugh "the tyranny of lowered expectations" bullshit and make it relevant to what the actual problem is. Your daddy dearest would fucking flip if you told him it was the Jews that destroyed what he laments us not having.

If there was anything worth having or keeping in shitskin culture, the Jews would have already subverted and destroyed it by now. They haven't, so there isn't. The spic didn't invent meat and tomatoes on bread, the nigger didn't invent fried food, and brown people didn't invent having a fucking community. Nobody should be surprised that a shitty Baby Boomer says we should be more like niggers instead of trying to be more like ourselves. The Boomers are half the reason we don't have a community to begin with, with the Jews being the other half. What did you think they were going to do, take responsibility? Encourage traditional white virtues? Hell no. Blanda up, son, be more like Abdul, Jose, and Jamal. That's the ticket.

The real flavor in most European food comes from deep caramelization of simple ingredients. Caramelized onions, celery, carrots, meats, and all sorts of other vegetables forms the basis of those great, deep, hearty flavors in stews and roasts and gravies. German food is definitely good stuff, proper peasant food meant to please the palate and fill the stomach for a hard day's work. It's all in the technique, though. If you're a bad cook you can mess that stuff up pretty easily.

English, German, and Italian is the holy trinity of cuisine. I don't understand the people who suck France's dick over food.

English and German food don't get the props they deserve for high quality, real food, and anything France, Spain, and the rest of the Mediterranean does, Italy does better.

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS

I am from Australia and I love English, German, Southern USA (without the chemicals and craps in it) and Italian food.

I await the day after the day of the rope, where we can all meet up and have a 'food off' where we all present the best of our nation's dishes and vote for which one is the best with our stomachs. And also all those Dutch and German beers, English ales and ciders, French and Italian wines…The future is bright brothers.

As an American, I consider authentic American food to be either English or German, since those are the two major components of our racial character. Most authentic Southern food is pretty explicitly British. I take that into account when I say that British, German, and Italian food are the top three.

I don't like how faggy they are but they're a very fancy kind of faggy.

I can only assume that this is actually a thing in our brave new world? Do I even wanna know the normalfag logic behind supporting such a ludicrously stupid concept?

Fellow Aussie here. What do you consider English, German and Southern USA food? Any good recipes or restaurants to try?

My town has a chink shop, a kebab shop, a wog shop, a fish and chip shop and the pub for cuisine choices.

If you have travelled to Southern USA how close is redneck culture to country Australian bogan culture?

Also to add to this:

Chink restaurants are infamous for this. Ever wondered why that one chinkfood place keeps closing and opening back up with vaguely different names over and over again? We have one in my town like that, multiple actually now that I think about it. One keeps getting closed down because they do shit like use irrigation water to cook with, before of course opening right back up with a somewhat different name.

Once again, chink places are absolutely infamous for this. And from what I hear kebab shops are the exact same way let alone whatever other disgusting shitholes are out there. "Ethnic Food" ignoring the fact that all of us fucking eat ethnic food every fucking day, a la European/American/Aussie food is pure kike marketing, get the dumb goyim to ingest more poison while pretending to be cultured while standing in line at a dirty hole in the wall where you can visibly see bugs crawling all over the place along with rat shit. All just to eat shit that's even more disgusting than the slop we're already shoveling down our gullets, that's not even the real fucking deal anyway. "Ethnic Food" is once again Class-A normalfag stupidity

Just because you don't eat at restaurants owned by foreigners doesn't mean that foods originating in other parts of tbe world arent good for you.

Canada is now the world's biggest lentil exporter, and there are lots of good bon-european strains for fermentation which are now cultured in the west.

It's a rainy day where I'm at, I feel like making some beef stroganoff.

If anything, don't eat Indian food made by actual Indians.

This

Lesson: don't ever eat "ethnic food" cooked by said ethnicities.

I am incredibly sick of brown people food. Living in a 'vibrant' city, shitskin cuisine makes up the vast majority of available restaurants. I have eaten every variety of it in countless variations, and it is all shit. Recently we started going out of our way to find the few genuine white restaurants around town and only eating there.

The biggest difference between white food and brown food is the base quality of the ingredients. Whites have historically been incredibly skilled farmers, and we have always had easy access to quality food. Spear chuckers, on the other hand, often were unable to perform basic farming tasks until shown how by white people. As a result, white people have never felt the need to add obscene amounts of cheap, stinky spices to cover the fact that they are eating rotten meat and bits of strange vegetables.

If you raise good cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, whatever, you don't need to spice the shit out of them. They taste good and make you feel good.

A side note about the lesser races and food: Having grown up in a majority non-white environment, I noticed that brown people absolutely can not consume raw red meat or dairy. You will be hard pressed to find any non-white that is willing to eat a rare steak. If they do, they will almost certainly get the shits within an hour. Similar story with dairy products in general. A shocking number of brown people get very sick when they eat cheese.

tldr brown people can't grow food well so they eat rotten shit with too much jalapeno and they shit blood when they eat a black and blue steak.

The thing that used to piss me off about a lot of local Chinese restaurants is they had separate menus for the Chinks and everyone else. You would get a laminated one-page sheet, while the Chinks at the next table would be flipping through a phonebook.

The food is so easy to cook anyway. Any western chef who understands the basic principles of cooking could do better. Jap cooking like ramen etc would be the only exception.

Fucking thought I was crazy. Would be at the local joint and see the wildest shit ever rolling on carts to the chink families, meanwhile we had egg rolls and "seafood wa-bar".

This is why you stay at home and make your own spaetzle

Don't worry goy, they wipe their hands on a 1000 year old crumrag washed in the glorious river of ganges where dead people float by.

Vid very relevant.

the funny shit is, is that when people talk about ethnic food, they are talking about their local chinese take out. These fags have probably never been out of the country to try real ethnic food (which is better than Americanized versions). and they are not talking about the 2-3 real ethnic restaurants that are an hour away. I wonder if they truly believe that argument, because who thinks it's a totally rational jump to say that a restaurant is a good reason to give up on stopping immigration. They don't even realize that even with immigration there are tons of food that they wont/can't eat over here, Like kobe-gyu or kinder egg.

This degenerate jew and this jewish hapa have now become internet famous filthy street food connoisseurs on jewtube.

Don't forget fermented vegetables, which if done well have deep, incredibly complex flavors akin to aged cheeses. It's incredibly easy to do and very safe, I made my first batch of sauerkraut with a 1qt mason jar and a fermentation air lock that I got for 1$ at a brewery supply store.

Its like why CNN has Anthony Bourdain (the openly pro-white genocide kike) going around to third world shitholes, its diversity propagana. They shot Sri Lanka and made it look like the best place on earth the other day, its been through decades of brutal civil war.

Wondering how they live with all that poo out of the loo in their food. Must be taking antibiotics by the gallon.

The hapa is suspiciously skinny and has jellowed blood shot eyes. Probably has hepatitis and a parasite infection.

Every user should try making their own sauerkraut. I do a batch in a 5 gallon maybe twice a year and we eat it constantly.
Go to the farmers market and ask someone if they will give you a big box of unpopular veggies for like $20. Make sure you get at least some cabbage, but you can throw all sorts of shit in there and its delicious. The process is pretty simple. Cut up all of your vegetables into whatever size pieces you want to eat and throw them in the bucket. Put a bunch of salt in, maybe some light spices if you feel like it. Then use a clean baseball bat or something to start smashing the veggies down until the liquid starts to come out. After a while, the liquid should cover the vegetables. Leave it for a week or two and you have fresh sauerkraut. You can leave it in the bucket, as long as the vegetables stay underneath the liquid, for a long time. I have kept mine for almost a year before. Probably would have lasted longer but it all got eaten.

Oh lol. When he stuffed that whole butter-roll thing into his mouth (that they guy put his hands all over), he said "MMMmmmm…" in that hesitant, painful way, like when you don't want to hurt somebody's feelings.

about 1:28

Its another word for non-white.

Do you leave yours unrefrigerated for the entire time? I've been having some good success with mine but I always put it in the fridge when it tastes done.

Would be cool to do a much larger batch and not have to worry about it taking up my entire fridge when it's done.

German food is still ethnic food. but for a place like America it means non-american food(unless it is native american food restaurants which idk if that is even a thing).
but yea, leftist use it as mexicans, muslims, chinese, indian, etc.
I just wished that there were more real ethnic food( since America has Americanized ethnic food). like authentic Italian, or french, even Japanese.

I should clarify. more real ethnic food. but less immigration. Food is not a reason to ruin a country.

To add to this, you can preserve by fermentation pretty much anything you could think of from your garden or farmer's market - Cucumbers, okra, chili peppers (can make fermented chili paste pretty easily).

This book is written by hippie faggots but they're goys (as far as I can determine) and they have hundreds of recipes for fermenting basically anything you could think of: amazon.com/Fermented-Vegetables-Creative-Fermenting-Chutneys/dp/1612124259

He probably got violent shits afterwards.

Learn to cook your own food and you'll never have to worry about what is in it or where the hands that cooked it has been.

Even "luxury" restaurants have shown to have hygiene problems and filthy practices. You can never know for sure. Don't trust anyone except very close friends and family to cook your food.

Even the “Chinese food” that everyone likes is adjusted to western tastes. Plus, I taught myself how to make Sushi and Sweet and Sour Chicken by myself in my kitchen, no Asians required.

Ukrainian here. I also like English cuisine. Handmade steak and kidney pie with mashed potatoes, gravy, and vegetables is fucking delicious. Of course, I prefer Ukrainian cuisine over anything else.

ethnic food is the best shit out there, be it italian pastas cheeses and salamis or austrian soups or even indian curry. The thing is that what actually matters is the recipe (which you can just look up on the internet nowadays), tools, and the skill of the cook. It doesn't fucking matter if the guy making your curry is actually from India. Just like you can't cook your country's signature dish, the average Ind can't cook restaurant-quality curry. You don't need different ethnicities to make ethnic food, just give the recipe to a skilled cook of your own race and you'll get a great dish that fulfills hygienic standards.

I don't have a problem with eating out health wise, I may have gotten sick once in my life from a restaurant. But I agree making your own food is best. mostly because if you do, you can make real authentic food that you can't get at a restaurant. like for chinese food, I go onto baidu and look up recipes. and a Japanese food court and hour away from me has good food, but their options are really limited.

We must first bring the dawn in order to bask in the light of the sun.

We've all heard that line.. And we all know a white man can make better tacos than any filthy spic.

Is this really unexpected?

I feel like feces in the food is more or less expected when a nonwhite is preparing food, with the possible exception of Japan and Korea. I don't think I can name any other ethnicities I'd trust to prepare food without poo in it.

Tacos are not even mexican, they are basque.
Talos, they are called.
Spics are incapable of inventing good food, every example of good exquisite latin american food ultimately comes from europe.
The brazillian feijoada was made by a french chef, based on an ancient portuguese dish, for example.

the actual natives are another story, but they pretty much only exist in peru and ecuador now

It's common sense. Why would you think some economic migrant who came for gibs would somehow happen to be an expert cook on his country's cuisine? If he was that, he'd be making good money in his country already and wouldn't need to migrate. I even have a story:

There is ALWAYS a negative when it comes to migrants!

How about you pack your own lunch, you stupid gopnik.

I generally leave it out in the kitchen. The only time I refrigerate it is if it starts to get too sour for my taste.

You do have to be diligent about making sure the greens are under liquid if you leave it out, otherwise it will go bad.

It's expensive because you're paying for labor and rent in addition to the ingredients. You also don't know the qualiy of the ingredients, if they're GMO, sprayed with pesticides etcetra…

When you cook your own food, you know exactly what you're eating. And the reward is that much greater too.

That, plus he just got done talking about how they use the bread to literally sponge up a puddle of butter.

So if you're a stupid idiot and stick the whole thing in your mouth, your mouth immediately squeezes out enough butter to flow to the back of your mouth and gag you.

crushed tomatoes on a white sponge bread soaked in butter MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
-yea right

I've known this ever since my mother who is an above average home cooker would make """ethnic""" food at home and consistently have it taste 3x better. Most """ethnic""" food is poor people food from their home country and they are no chefs. Even if it was genuinely better food, we can just import the recipes and not the people. Not worth ruining a nation over.

We have the recipes. We don't need the darkies.

The other food item that anons should all learn how to prepare is bread. Once you get the hang of it, its super easy and cheap. Fresh bread is infinitely better than anything you can buy at the store and you can avoid all of the jew poisons like soy lecithin and HFCS.

what about the cannibal kebab shops?
youtube.com/watch?v=rAx_1X2n_EM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227963/Cannibals-sell-corpse-kebab-house-Russia.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/cannibal-kebabs-3-homeless-arrested-killing-man-eating-selling-leftovers-kebab-vendor-article-1.414587

sorry for no archive site isnt working for me

and butter, being a fat, soaks up the essence of everything that it touches from essence of dirty prep area to essence of shitskin hands.

This.

trips o truth, learned to bake bread literally and it changed my life

Note to self: Never drink Tea or Coffee from indians either.

They have the same absorbancy.

the only thing that makes chink food good is the msg. If you get it from one of the rare places that doesnt use msg the flavor is always either underwhelming or entirely too much salt & soy sauce.

gook food is disgusting.

MSG is also the reason why you get a crazy headache after eating that food. Look up "Chinese food syndrome".

oh I know I was implying the only thing that makes it tasty is the fucking poison in it.

I know I just wanted to say gook food

See, by the same token, "Southern cuisine" should be just as shitty.

I mean, there's some difference in hygene (key word: some), but its not like my grandmother had an abundance of sophisticated technique.

I almost think its a pure aspect of race being tied to taste in food. Like Indians overwhelming everything with spices, but loving that shit.

all tacos are is meat overly seasoned to hide the taste of rotted meat and cooked for long enough to kill germs on matzah.

The racial aspect is the fact that white people can farm and brown people literally eat things that we would throw in the garbage.

you are thinking of 'soul food'. Southern cuisine is finely made food cooked to specifics. There is nothing nigger tier about home made hominy grits, biscuits and gravy, homefries and a chicken fried steak with 2 fried eggs and some bacon on top.

That cant even be remotely compared to:

Easy. What the kings used to eat became the french cuisine.
After the (((french revolution))) the king's cooks opened restaurants in the streets now that the aristocrats were gone, and that way it became french cuisine.

I love this kind of technique tho.
I once made some southwest-style deviled eggs (sour cream instead of mayo, avocado instead of pickle), and I garnished them all with avacado, cilantro, and paprika, and it was fucking beautiful. Pictures came out looking like some professional did it. Very satisfying.

Overwhelming amounts of spices is done to hide the taste of rot. They get used to it because the concept still applies, they cant be trusted to not let meat go bad.

Hungarians do the same, they overwhelm the food with Paprika and Cayenne.

Yeah, maybe you're right, cuz there's also the element where practical steps like that become traditions that people actually enjoy over generations.

RIGHT WING CHEF SQUADS WHEN

Underrated post

A little dash of cayenne is good in a lot of dishes, but only enough that you get a slight hint of it.

If you like coffee, try, adding cream, a little bit of milk chocolate, and as much cayenne pepper as you can handle. Thats one of the only times that too much spice is acceptable to me.

Capped for future reference

Post future reference cap posts

Since we are drifting into right wing chef squads here, let me recommend this guy's channel for any anons wanting to learn how to cook: youtube.com/user/foodwishes/videos

He talks like a faggot and I'm like 50% on whether he is a kike or not, but his recipes and videos are really good. Try out a few things on his site and you will start to get a feel for cooking, you can branch out from there.

I'll bump with based Nick Griffin (the old leader of the nationalist BNP) showing the world that if he didn't take up the duty of a politician, he'd have made a great tv chef.

Y'know, this reminds me of something I've noticed is a consistent trend among leftists (off topic, btw):
In spite of a strong philosophical emphasis on the future (i.e. "you're on the wrong side of history"), leftists seem to desperately wish they could have lived in the past.

Linked post is an obvious example. Leftist game designers virtue signalling against a government that was destroyed 70 years ago, but the line about how the game is "an antifa wet dream" is astute, because, to extend the metaphor, antifa is making their dreams a reality by "creating" nazis to fight out of normie right-wingers (cucks, as they're known).

The same had been going on for decades earlier with feminists, the current generation who wish desperately that they could be fighting for something as big as women's sufferage, now find themselves having to squeeze blood from a stone, scraping around for hints of "sexism" in fundamental practices of society.

Of course among cucks, this draws the reaction of "prove that we're not the bad guys", which sees them submitting to leftist ideology in countless ways, when the proper solution is, "If they want Nazis, give them Nazis".

Lemme add to this that making your own foolproof fermentation crocks is extremely easy with these 2 items:

amazon.com/3-Piece-Airlock-Qty-5/dp/B007HCHXKO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509381188&sr=8-3&keywords=fermentation airlocks

amazon.com/GROMMETS-Silicone-fermenting-Quantities-Available/dp/B00KTJXOBO/ref=pd_bxgy_328_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00KTJXOBO&pd_rd_r=CS3SKRX6E8GMG4XGC7BX&pd_rd_w=ajXyf&pd_rd_wg=TiFxm&psc=1&refRID=CS3SKRX6E8GMG4XGC7BX

All you need in addition to this is a food-grade PVC bucket or a large glass jar (>1qt) with the right size hole drilled in the lid

Welp time to update the cap

Sorry user, some of us have boomer normie faggots as parents.

Thank god for the Internet for preserving my cultural practices to a degree.

Yeah. The heavy MSG use is cheating, basically.

Nice try jew. Besides, nothing is stopping you from making new dishes yourself.

Out of the three you listed take out chinese is by far the worst.

What country are you from? I am Ukrainian and we have many healthy and delicious foods here. You better not be from Ukraine, faggot.

I don't fucking get this….every ethnic food place i've been to that's run by shitskins or piss-skins alike is complete garbage. The food is literally garbage tier. Complete lack of taste, presentation and quality of meat & veggies and grains. Even bringing shitskins so we can have (((diverse))) ethnic food was an argument, we need like 50k max of each ethnicity spread throughout the USA in just the cities and only work in restaurants. But that's retarded even. I mean, do these cucked whites think we're too stupid to follow a fucking recipe? Cooking is insanely easy, and does not warrant shitskin immigration. It's not some special labour that can only be found in the thicket of taiwan, literally anyone can do with with an IQ above 50….Even fucking mentally retarded people are hired at restaurants to cook. However like i'm sure most anons will agree, any ethnic food place owned and run by h'whites is fucking amazing food. The difference between a white man cooking any food dish compared to shitskins is hands down easy to see that whites are better at it. and everything really

(checked)
This.

There's a sushi restaurant on every corner in fucking kiev

Thanks lad, anyone who believes the 'British food is shit' meme needs to suck start a shotgun

you're right lad, you got such great dishes as Chicken tikka masala as per Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_dishes

WTF THAT is what Ed O'Neil is doing these days? I grew up watching Al Touchdown Bundy who scored 5 touchdowns in one game for Polk High. Now, he's raising a spic kid?!?!?!!?!?

John Wayne plz come back from the ded and kill this cancer.

Faggots are a traditional dish in the UK,[1][2] especially South and Mid Wales and the Midlands of England.[3][4][5] It is made from meat off-cuts and offal, especially pork.[3] A faggot is traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes bread crumbs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

France wrote the books on Western cooking and invented restaurants you uncultured swine. The two major schools of cooking are French and Japanese; everything else is consider just fusion-folk crap or just spin offs like "Italian" which is just French cooking with an autistic obsession with pasta. Look up Marie-Antoine Careme and Auguste Escoffier if you want to read up on the grand daddies of modern gastronomy.

Modernist and Nouvelle cuisines are gay though.

This is almost everywhere rural. I don't eat out because there is basically nothing but whitebread and greasy chicken, or mickey d's. The very best places here are german, it's good and tasty but incredibly bland on the spice-front. Few towns even have that.

that would be cool, my jobs have always been 15 minute lunches with nothing available, or hour long lollygags stuck in a vehicle with people who only eat expensive garbage fried in soybean oil from gas stations. In both cases I brought my own homemade bachelor chow, which is what I ate every other meal of the day.

I always seem to get some local bug in mine.

I seen allot of weird stuff on the INTERNET these past 10 years but this is the oddest i've seen in a while.

Forgot to mention Persian school, but it's been destroyed since the fall of the Ottomans after WW1. It has degenerated into ethnic foods like "Indian" and "Mediterranean" food with no unifying books or colleges, I think Iran is the only country that actually teaches it anymore.

Please never post again you massive fucking embarrassment.

The only good 'Ethnic food' that I have eaten has been either Japanese or Mediterranean(Greek/Turkish).

It's from some sitcom he's in. Apparently this is his family. The older daughter looks alright.

Salty numale soyboy urbanite detected. Sorry I didn't list gay dicks and fodder made by a race of hapas on the Real Food list. I didn't know it would trigger you so much to be told that sushi isn't that great and that your ancestors ate better than you in their poverty than you ever will in your childless postmodern wealth.

This is some next level shilling.

It's like that "Dirty Chinese Restraurant" video game they were crying about wasn't even exaggerating!

This.

Chicken Tikka Masala is Indian in origin. The name should be a big hint.

Did ShariaBlue run out of grant money or something? You aren't even trying.

Europeans do have cuisine, you just have to know where to look for it. This meme probably started in (((murica))) ,and spread itself along with McDonalds restaurants and the other great stuff. It's the culinary version of globalism, why should it be any good? I'd much prefer people keep growing, cooking and eating their own local food than a mcDonalds on every street to get the authentic (((murican food))) experience.

jew detected. Shill harder.
)))Minced-pork(((-stuffed cabbage-rolls are good shit.

This is basically the story of why I started cooking for myself. I asked for a couple of cook books for Christmas, picked up a few more from a big pile a local library was throwing in the trash, and I've never looked back.

A white man with a working tongue and a head for hygienic kitchen operations can make food that's better than 99% of all restaurants and cooking establishments in the world.

It's amazing how much you can boost the quality and nutrition of your food simply by making it yourself. My pickles are better than any you can buy in a store, and I'm not limited to cucumbers. I dry-age all of my own beef, and ferment and salt my own vegetables. I used to hate eating greens. After learning how to cook for myself, I realized I don't hate vegetables. I just can't stand shitty vegetables, is all. If you understand the process of browning and caramelizing sugars, you can make any dish sweeter just by adding onions or carrots. I don't use sugar for anything but baking now.

You don't realize how much fast food and restaurant food fucks with you until you cut yourself off and eat real food for a month. I can't go back. I had a McDonalds burger two months after I started cooking for myself, and it didn't even taste like food anymore. Even the food at upscale establishments taste oversalted, overseasoned, and overcooked. I can always tell where they cut the corners now. That part of the meal was frozen, this part was bought in bulk from a wholesale realtor, this salad was bagged. This dressing wasn't made in-house, the menu is lying.

If you learn how to cook for yourself, really learn how, it's almost impossible to not be healthy. Capitalism has destroyed our ability to feed and take care of ourselves. After all, why bother learning how when you can get fast food for three for under ten bucks?

But as cheap as that seems, it's even cheaper to learn how to do it yourself. You can fix meals for pennies if you know what you're doing. You can make a meal off of soup bones and vegetable scraps, and not only make it, but make it delicious.

Cabbage and onions are the last stand of implicit white cooking identity. And pork is the food of the white man. Shitskins were never brave or strong enough to hunt down something to eat that could kill ten men from the hunting party before being brought down.

What is it with food threads here on Holla Forums? I've never been anywhere else on the internet that can make me so goddamned hungry. It's bizarre.

A reminder to all to explore your ancestors' foods, it's a powerful way to connect to your heritage and can be a great source of interesting and healthy recipes.
Seek inspiration from other cultures if you want, extract their essences and perfect it like the white man only can, but you must keep your own culture as the basis and the majority of your cooking. To do anything else is to cuck your taste buds and gut.

Daily reminder that the reason warm/humid countries use a ton of spice in their cooking is to kill bacteria and ease the eating of spoiled ingredients.

So just call it third-world food. It has a better ring to it and doesn't sound as retarded. We have German, Polish, and Russian ethnic restaurants where I live and that shit wouldn't make sense to anyone in my city. It sounds like McDonald's / Burka King shilling.

I thought it was to camouflage to taste of rotten shit food

That's what he said.

Really?

Can't you just learn it and make it yourself. So called "Chinese" food or "Italian" food incorporates New World ingredients. All ethnic food does the same.

I see the "immigrants do the jobs natives don't want to do" a much more divisive excuse then muh foods.

also you're playing into the kike's word game by not recognizing European ethnicities.

I didn't know spices killed shit tho

Pork Liver Cheese is best Alemannic cuisine.

if a mexican can't make it and a nigger can't eat it I'll take it.

Don't like it? Change it. Open your own restaurant that serves proper food.
Oh wait, that would be a hate crime.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most of the "chinese food" that people like is basically deep fried breaded chicken nuggers dipped in fruit jelly mixed with soy sauce.

Here, an instruction video.

awww fuck I was hoping you'd add that in.

Been doing that for a year now, health is so damn cheap once you look at it from the proper perspective. I've used my slowcooker to make alliances. You have no idea what a gem slowcooker meals in a jar are to a sick person, and then once you have their friendship they give you stuff they can't use but you could.

Cabbage rolls are amazing, cheap and simple.

Sausage is also extremely white. It's a low time preference food. Shitskins just eat the meat. Allowing it to ferment with a blend of spices and possibly other meats to create portable and durable preserved protein is absolutely white.

Low and slow cooking techniques, like barbecued meats and stews (either vegetable stews or stews with beef or pork) are completely foolproof. I love tricks like dry aging, pickling, or slow cooking, because you set them up and they run themselves. You don't have to be there. You can go to work, or run errands, or set something up to finish overnight while you sleep.

You can make amazingly healthy and cheap meals from practically nothing using slow cooking techniques. And like you said, you don't even need an oven: a slow cooker or electric crockpot will do the job just fine as long as you have an electrical outlet.

No white person has an excuse for not knowing how to and being able to cook for themselves. Price is not an issue, you can cook meals for yourself for pennies. Skill isn't an issue, there are hundreds of recipes that are almost totally foolproof as long as you can follow basic instructions. Even motivation isn't an issue: stews require almost no oversight on your part: pickling and fermenting genuinely needs none at all.

That cuck enjoyed his poo'd up butter bread thing, and the subsequent violent shits 10 mins later

Dont anything poo related. Them people are disgusting dirty sub humans.

It's bread. reverse image search it

God damn it, its a human, apparently.

non-mainlander Chinese here. We've never even heard of the dishes that the coward emigrants peddle in your countries, it's best for your health if you stop eating that trash. Having pride in your own food (and by extension, culture) is an important part of your own racial identity. It doesn't surprise me that white liberals get their dopamine highs fellating streetshitter food, or that immigrants produce trash.

Even if all you have is a campfire, as long as you have an ice chest, a stew pot and some towels you can slow cook. Just put all your shit in one pot with some water, boil it with the lid on until the steam comes out the top, then take it off the heat, wrap it in in towels and stick it in the dry ice chest to insulate it. Heat stays in, and it cooks for hours and even days and still remains hot!, cheap on the electrical too.

Why does he friend look like a skinny lesbian?

I'm sorry that's just completely incorrect.

I've never eaten a piece of turdskin food in my life and I routinely insult anyone who mentions that it to me. A few image searches for shitskin food prep is enough to make even the gayest cuck fuck off. Make no mistake, countering this meme is important. Shitskins must be brought back down to earth where they belong, they are getting way too uppity thanks to their kike masters and cucks.

It's so true. Fast food and processed food destroys your palate. Once you get free from the chemicals, preservatives, stabilizers and the Hydrogenated oil, salt and corn syrup jews, you learn to actually taste food and it's so delicious to cook to your own taste.

You are a subhuman and your neighbors probably consider you a communist faggot that should move to sweden and get raped by a totally native somalian.

He's always been a cuck symbol in acting. That first show? Basic "lol men r dumb and subservient to women even if they're parasites and there's nothing you can do about it goy" shitcom with laugh track. The new show, his white ex-wife that spawned his gay son and neurotic daughter, parts of the other two families in the show, is (((conveniently))) crazy and he remarried with a light skinned columbian, whose fat effeminate son in that picture there was made with a darker skinned spic. He's genuinely raising his wife's son and later episodes has him spawning another kid with her. The show's plenty pozzed but is closer to older comedies in not being completely cultmarx. Everything is fair game to be made fun of, the fags are made fun of plenty, and it even avoids the "father figure is retarded and subservient to the mother figure" meme by having the mother figure in both non-fag families also be goofy/in the wrong/etc. Less cancer doesn't mean cancer-free, but there are worse shows out there.

Don't you have a cuckchan thread to shit up, schlomo?

Targeting "ethnic" food restaurants should be a priority. If you want to destabilize "ethnic" neighborhoods, go after their restaurants and grocery stores. Sandniggers and mexicans typically operate out of meat markets. They paint a target on themselves.

MSG aka monosodium glutamate is a fucking excitotoxin. Excitoxins basically act the same way an electrical surge fries electronics. It's literally sold as a pharmaceutical product. It was created by a japanese chemist to find out why one of the staples of their diets (IIRC a seaweed) replicates the sensation of being full. After synthesizing it, he patented it and chinks buy it in bulk. Now you know why people say they feel full fast after eating a little bit of chink food and then hungry again later.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438927
MSG has been linked to deaths in the past and at the very least can cause brain damage.

I learned to cook from a maid and a jap girl.

Can't tell you much about it but I'm sure it's definitely not a backwater shithole culture full of inbreds unlike what the kikes at (((Hollywood))) want you to think. As for the food here, yes it's very disgusting. As a flip, it's a very common practice here in Southeast Asia to eat food with rice and put whatever scrap meat and vegetables you can find on a single plate, then there's these McDonald's shit-tier fast food restaurants around. What I do know is that just like in Spain, Europe and the Carribean nations, lechón and pig roast is a very big thing here in flipland and all of Southeast Asia. Does anyone else here like this type of cuisine (pig roast)?

When ever I eat "Authenic" Chinese it's always worse than shit that anyone with basic cooking skills would make,

Yes I did infact most Tex-Mex foods such as nachos, enchiladas and most other Good "Mexican" food are American
Same with Indian food being actually British, while the Arabs stole their cuisine off the greeks
Also remember the Bagel was made by Slavs and not the Jews

Yeah that one in particular irritates me

The French wrote the main standards on cuisine that are still today the basis of most hospitallity courses

Worth noting is that churros are actually a Chinese import.

/foodpol/ when? It would be nice to swap recipes and techniques with each other.

Nice, I myself want to open an establishment one day so I'll wish you luck

This, sounds like a great idea, always need more things to cook

A R Y A N
R
Y
A
N

If you add a bit of green probably finely chopped parsley to the sour cream then your canapes would look even better to be honest
The Sauce at least in the picture has a bit of a weird look adding green to would mitigate
Pretty good though

This really has to be emphasised.

"We need shitskins because of their food" is literally first grade leftist propaganda. (No wonder it gets discussed on Holla Forums then)

You can make an equally good or probably even better curry as a white guy without help from pajeets.

Heard this but-pork actually needs to be cooked in a certain way and tends to have more parasites in it?

Apparently kebab and kikes can't eat it not just because their religion says so, but because the way they cook things (roasted?) ensures pork will never be fully cooked/free of parasites.

Pork goes bad really fast in hot climates and food like kebab is never fully cooked. That's why you should avoid chicken kebab, too. Filthy browns don't know shit about salmonella.

Please share this with your friends & family across the globe. South Africa needs your help! facebook.com/Steve.Hofmeyr/videos/1015589664359955 … #SouthAfrica #SlowWar

twitter.com/RightWingGent/status/925022234279907328

Eh how popular is kebab in burgerland? I see more Brazilian and Peruvian chicken fast food than Kebab. I used to be addicted to Peruvian chicken fast food, I spent 6 dollars and change for a whole chicken, 3 or 4 fried plantains and tons of rice and beans.

Did you know that "obelisk" is Greek for "tiny kebab"?

Dorner/gyro spitting is actually a pretty efficient method for hygienic preparation of fast food meat, the issues are usually a direct result of lack of hygienic procedures of the preparation tools and the personnel. I've been eating pita gyro from different Greek, Armenian and Assyrian restaurants in a weekly base for nearly two decades and the only time I got explosive diarrhea was that one time I bought from some turkroach thinking that his shop's Rhodes thematic was Greek patriotism and not Ottoman irredentism.

This was supposed to surprise anyone?

And the irony is that that food poisoning came from beef dorner.

In the long-run, is it cheaper to buy bread or bake a loaf a day yourself?

Burrito master race. American > Mexican

Your mother must be a dumb, lazy fotze then.

Libshits who respond with, muh ethnic restaurants to some shitskin driving people over with a truck need to be given a beating.

Don't give your money to mud people. You want to cook something different? Do it yourself.

brahmina aarya jai hind

思考...

I thought bagels were made by Polish Jews? You can't call them Slavs you know.

/col/
This could be a mashup between /ck/ and Holla Forums
Somebody please make this happen, there's already plenty of Holla Forums related branched out boards

You don't need ethnic people to cook ethnic food, but it's probably the one place where I welcome 'diversity.' I don't mean diverse people, I mean diverse cuisine. I love eating all sorts of different cuisines from around the world. What people think is tasty is about as close to actual subjectivity as you can get. It's ok to not like "your people's" food. Guess what, there are Germans that don't like sauerkraut or beer. There are Japs that don't like fish. It's not like gender where you can pull down their pants and see the objective truth. If someone likes scrambled eggs on their strawberry ice cream, then that's what they like.

I don't remember where I was going with this. My point was that I like ethnic food, but I don't need ethnics to cook it. They can stay in their 3rd world hellholes.

examples?

1) You can get any food you want in Tokyo and Dubai, and they don't give citizenship to anyone.
2) Call out cucks and ask them when the last time a brown person invited them in to their home and cooked for them. They only like it when they are an underclass to exploit.

Just make pitas in a cast iron pain. Super easy.

The only problem is that flour is always a sticky mess.

Kek. Where the fuck are you from and what the fuck are you talking about? I am Czech and the food here is fucking amazing. I have had foreigners come here and eat our bread and esteem it as some dessert. And that is just the bread. And if you cannot handle food in here, you probably got shitty foreign genes anyway.

/zundel/
/poltech/
/bmw/
/polk/
And a couple of other. Hell boards like Holla Forums & /k/ are heavily influenced by this board, this board is the largest on fullchan. The same probably applies to halfchan.

Holy fuck, didn't know about a lot of those. Thanks!

We had a language subversion thread recently
Jews slowly poisoned England while sliding definitions
Envy and jealousy for example are distinct meanings but often get used interchangeably

I like to make egg noodles and eat it with curry
I don’t need any type of Asian to do that

You can hear sammy's gf cumming in the background as he yells like a big man

/32/

/pinoy/ passing by.

QFT

probably why she left.

haha a mod actually deleted my post yesterday showing a Canadian resatuarant that just opened which is staffed entirely by HIV positive employees. Fuuuuuuuuck you.

i'm having delicious street shitting indian food and there is literally nothing you can do about it, i will take the immagrants providing they learn to cook as well as the street shitters

sage masala

Watching the vid
Thai experience
Guy lives with a schomoid 6:25 or that is just one of the reporter crew
EVERY FUCKING TIME
Like flies to shit
Jews to multicultural experience

Wut, post link

As an easteren european man, what the fuck are you talking about. Are you a sliding jew ?
Chink gook thai viet or jap or kebab food is all utter shit with no taste or spiced to hell if it is not filled with MSG anyway. It is always done by some chink immigrant inbred family or albanian imported human trafficking shit that can't even count change properly.

There is enough variation in european cousine that I don't need to eat one type of meal more than once a year.
Pick a fucking cookbook and learn to cook.

Unless you are an albanian, then stick to eating kebabs all day and die of a heart attack asap

Language lesson:
A murder of crows
A pride of lions
A conspiracy of jews
A rape of niggers
An explosion of sandniggers

It is sad how true that is

MMMMMMMM mmmm
shitty sponge bread with some crushed tomato on top ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You realize this is a huge business opportunity for you right? That you have the internet with not only all the recipes but how to guides on video even how to do everything. If enough people in your country feel like you do you'll never be out of business. I would suggest one thing, instead of being stuck on shitskin food as everyone is, look into neglected recipes from White countries. I seem to recall an endless amount of food variety and then everything switched to nothing but non White and never hear about anything else anymore.

I like Cajun food.
Pls no bully.

If I wanted ethnic food I'd just look up the recipes myself. It's not like I need Paco to make me fajitas. That's not even taking into account all the hipster "foodies" who take it to another level. Those weirdos will track down any and all obscure ingredients and kitchen implements. They probably do "ethnic" food better than the place of origin.

Celebrate diversity!

OP is a faggot. The subject of food in today's context is a trap in general. Whether it is authentic, diverse, bland, ethnic, whatever you want to call it. None of this matters, because food has become one of the many sources of complacency in today's society, and especially so in urban contexts.

Today I see many gluttonous, fat and immobile creatures waddling about in their own vapid lives with nothing better to do than to escape reality through food. They indulge in a variety of different available foods, they might cook as a creative outlet, they go to a new restaurant as an 'adventure'. I was one of those people when I was working as a wageslave. With all this food around us, there is no need or understanding of what it means to survive.

Drop this red-pill shit. I don't need to hear all this circle jerking. Address the real problem. I don't have to care about what Lee or Jose or Abdul cooks if I don't eat it. The current instagram/yelp/foodie culture is creating complacency in people and subdues them from fighting back against the system. My advice, anons, is to stay hungry.

I'm currently fasting, you?

ITT: faggots with no taste buds. "British food is good" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
The only foods that matter are French and Japanese. All others are hipster/brown/yellow shit.
T. Pro Chef

Do you know what salt is user?

yea Italian food makes like, no industry I heard.
t. professional anonymous

Italian is my 3rd on the list i'll give you that. But Italy has no Escoffier.

People wash their hands less if they use gloves than if they cook bare handed and you get way more cases of food poisoning from places that make their cooks wear gloves.