MOSSAD BTFO : Trump Opposes Israeli 'GREATER JERUSALEM' Bill

KIKES BTFO AGAIN

Trump now opposes ‘Greater Jerusalem’ bill, seen as obstacle to peace

worldisraelnews.com/greater-jerusalem-bill-endangered-us-opposition/

archive.is/plyMW

I want to believe, I'm tired.

When is the (((State Department))) going to be made to serve America and not filthy foreigners?

MORE BASED THAN HITLER

Is this solid? or will he change his mind later about this

Has it been written into law yet is what im asking

(checked)
Let's see. If I Had to guess, Trump's pissed over the IC having to cover up Mossad's attacks in Vegas and also JFK Files.

It's not like it's the first time israel has fucked around with US foreign policy, why the sudden change of heart

When Saudisraeli bribes stop coming in. Let's hope the oil dries up and Saudis use that nuke they acquired to glass Israel in its final moments.

Fake news

ignore

slide thread

kike

the source is from literal jews

time has to tell, this isn't obvious

Into the trash it goes faggot

Trump is dealing with a ton of shit with his first year in office and they're kvetching already about no progress on the biggest political issue

My bad, could be some truth to their kvetching though

I got this
How many shekles is that worth?

THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL. YOU WILL BE FIRST IN THE OVENS.

A lot of sages. Shills must be upset.

I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT WITH MY BARE HANDS, YOU DISGUSTING SEMITE PARASITE

WTF I love Trump now!

fug
Anyone know what stance Adelson's israeli newspaper took on this?

this is always bullshit, it's how they get shekels from us

THANK YOU TRUMP

I'm in a strange timeline

Are we finally at the point where anyone who baselessly says that can be discounted as a shill?

N

o

Everyone gather round. It's not every day you get to see the petulant indignation of kikes, and their servants, who know they can't win.

Good. Yids don't deserve an inch of fucking land more. They don't deserve a fucking thing expect instantaneous incineration.

Shills btfo
We certainly won't be hearing from then for some time

Sitting by the
fire trips.

This is the kind of stuff Bush opposed as well. These are jewish settlements. I'm sure it's a way to try to grab more land from the palestinians because they are jews, but they already control these places. Plenty of jews oppose such things, one reason being its a jew muh PR issue. It has no bearing on us unless you are one of the idiots who thinks that you can ally with a jewish faction. Even if it leads to more opposition by the palestinians, it doesn't matter since israel can crack down on them all they want and their relations with america won't change.

Bump

Guys, the UN will move to Jerusalem, making the city a "neutral zone". That was always (((their))) goal.

I just don't know what's going to cause this, what's going to be the trigger. The United States has already taken the first step, cutting off some relations with the entity.

Bumpty bump.
Also how the fuck haven't I heard this 4 seconds of pure bliss before? This is the best kind of meme material. Source?

Shit is getting clearer day by day. On the JFK thread it got clear that JFK was memed into presidency by DeWest Hooker with the "Nazis for Nixon, Kikes for Kennedy" slogans but it is clear that Kennedy was highly anti-kike. This is a must read: Final Judgement is a must read too. Case made by user.

bump for interest.