What are some japanese non-anime games that I might've missed for PS2/PS3/PSP?

What are some japanese non-anime games that I might've missed for PS2/PS3/PSP?

Go ask on reddit or 4chan, this is not your personal recommendations fourm.

Someone's angry

sage

How do we know what you've played?

I was just hoping to get some discussion going about lesser known ps3 games, I don't really care if I played them personally, maybe someone else hasn't

The Last Guy

Holy fuck that looks amazing

Why is everyone being such a faggot?

It's pretty decent for a budget game.

anime fee fees

Disaster Report, Disaster Day of Crisis, Deadly Premonition, D4, Onechanbara, Fatal Frame.

is D4 actually finished?
Last I checked they were taking ages to make episode two and it wasn't even sure if it was going to be released

No, ep2 never ever.

Oh look an Xbox exclusive PC port Dragons Dogma for reviewers, I'll just shamelessly post this link that has nothing to do with this thread.
mega:///#F!14IyRJbQ!VXdz0lcPUUc_IgtxMpMT9A

Wotcha gonna do about it faggot?

All japanese games are anime and shit; western games are 10x better and have a more mature artstyle. Sage for shit taste.

If you need to shitpost could you at least not sage so you bump my thread

Typical weeb. Sage

I'm going to shill pic related.

great job

Does the 360 has any obscure games at all?
I thought every consoleshitsatation had a few, but im not seeing anything.

Its the new Breath of Fire, ya dingus.

I-i-it's Dragon's Dogma user. Completely forgot that the screenshot was made on a copy using the remove screenshot watermark mod. It's autistically comfy and combat is fun but can be very off putting the first few hours.

Oh I know about it
not very obscure tho

Demon's Souls, Vanquish, the Yakuza games, Resonance of Fate, Folklore and Shadows of the Damned.

Lollipop Chainsaw but it's bad. They should port it to PC because it's exactly the kind of game that would sell.

I get the desire not to have the catalog filled with recommendation threads, but most other boards I've seen have discussion inside of recommendation threads? What's the deal with /a/, why do they have such a huge stick up their ass about asking literally any question ever? Even Holla Forums went with stickies instead of banning it all carte blanche.