Why is everyone speaking French?

Why is everyone speaking French?

Dunno, all I can say is that there are a lot of sonyggers 'round these parts.

Or is it even French?

I have no idea what fucking language this is but it sounds french as hell.

Post a video or something, I'll tell you.

skip to 4:18

There are moments that do sound like french but nothing that forms a coherent sentence, much less corresponding to the subtitles. Maybe it's another language but it's probably just gibberish. One with a french accent for some bloody reason.

It's just gibberish.

The game and its art style is inspired by Moebius' drawings and his work on the Jewish comic series Incal. Moebius is French and you can feel his influence in virtually anything French or French-related nowadays. So they all talk in gibberish that sounds like French.

Kat best waifu.

It's not French. I think it's just gibberish, so they don't have to re-record lines for different translations.

why would you shoot a man who's already falling to his death?

To send him off with a bang.

They do it for sport. It's a part of the city known for suicides so why not.

Incal is a drug-induced trip, don't look too much into it.

THE FRENCH?

Is this a Holla Forums thread now?

It's random garbled Japanese and a French accent.

Playing both at the same time kinda works.

Can you play it on real platform yet?

At least you can talk. Who are you?

For the first few seconds it works really fucking well, but then the lyrics of the first one start and it stops working

just go watch a longplay, it's a shit game and really short.

Pourquoi pas ? Le français est la plus belle langue du monde, après tout.

That's not even a French accent. It sounds like a good French accent imitated by a non-native.

Sounds Russian to me

do you even into language?

JE

You're stupid. No wonder you're playing Jap trash.

Speaking of French: are the spoken words in E.Y.E. French or is it just gibberish said by French people?

Can you post an example of them speaking?

Skip to about 0:43

not french

That's latin, bro.

It's certainly not French, I'll tell you that.

but why

Whats the difference?

More importantly, why do the controls suck so much? Having to aim where you fall using the camera ruins the combat. All they had to do was make it a spinning ball aim with the left stick.

You can aim with the left stick
Its not as effective as camera aim though
And i think the controls are actualy pretty good, the floaty feel when flying fits, and moving the vita around isnt that bad

I'll have to try it then. Yeah, the motion controls are pretty useful sometimes.

I have the PS4 version and the motion controls can be entirely ignored.

Even WITH motion controls, however, it's still better since you're just moving the controller and not the screen.

Also the PS4 version runs at 60fps and has more detailed environments in general (higher poly count) so I'd get that version if I were you.

fuck your legs
it's eye that's why

What's wrong with (((Incal)))?

so do those parentheses JUST mean jewish or do they have a broader meaning?

They're like a yellow star. Many Jews have even started to use parenthesis around their names to "take parenthesis back from anti-semites" or some other retarded bullshit. It's pretty funny.

Holy shit you can't be serious
You mean the jews actually did that on purpose?

Fun fact:
The ((())) thing is actually an anti-SJWs thing that got popularized because a lot of college students are white-guilt ridden retards who hates on jews and praise the muslims.

It's an "alt-right" meme that Holla Forums picked up on and made right. Since they technically can't ban parentheses they're made of, or it would mean the death of simple coding, (((they))) simply tried "getting back" by voluntarily putting echoes on themselves, even including non-jews into the mix.

As a result, the jews and their goyim are showing themselves with pride, and Holla Forums can only meme harder on them, as a result. Recently, though, it's already passed as a fad, but that just means Holla Forums is yet again out of the spotlight, and effectively got away with, and can keep getting away with it.

this meme needs to die

wut

Do you think the made up language has a place in the story?

I wonder if they could mention it in GR2.

Because everyone is a cuck.

It was culturally appropriated from 2ch. They used it before we did to cite Jews or left-wing politicians.

The Daily Shoah popularized it and the alt-right started using.