Memelands/cucklands/shitlands/niggalands/whorelands

what do Holla Forums?

Pirate it and play as anarchy gaige. Bam, instant good game.

>>>/vp/

well that might work but I still want to have sex with gaige.

I have the Borderlands 2 base game on Steam for some reason, does anyone know if I can pirate the DLC for it like you can with Bethesda games? No way I'm paying for that shit.

Been playing a lot of this lately. No idea why. I hate every minute of it.

I guess it's because I don't really have any other shooters with such a wide variety of weapons. Even though only a few are actually useful, its nice to mess around I suppose.
Only thing is, I play for at most 15 minutes, because then I die to horrible design, or I just get bored of killing the same shit over and over again.

I need to just get some better shooters. Something with a lot of weapons, easy play-selecting whatnot that lets me go wherever I want, and decent variety of enemies. Preferably robots with breakable bits. I fucking love that shit.

Binary domain
pretty cool shooter all about shooting bits off robots, you can shoot their heads to make them attack each other or shoot the legs to make them crawl. its great man.

honestly I dont know why im playing it either since I know ill never get what I wanted, I loved borderlands 1 and instead of getting a better borderlands I got a slightly worse borderlands.
game could have had the shooting of FEAR and the replayability and customization of titan quest but instead it has neither.

Its passable if you play as Kreig and ignore the story and all that bullshit. Barely.

I feel your pain. I fucking despise this game yet I 250 cockgobbling hours in it becuase when I want to play vidya with friends, its the only game everyone has and wants to play. God forbid we play something I actually like but they either dont have it or don't want to play it.

I recommend Eye. Cheap as hell, you could buy it for your friends easy enough when it goes on sale, and its zippy enough that one can pretty much just jump in. Especially since nothing makes sense.

I fucking love EYE but I cant get my friends into it

Just toss it at them some time, and try to get them to not care.
EYE is the kind of game you gotta play with absolutely no intention of understanding. If you try, you will get confused, frustrated, and generally tired.
It works best when you are wasting time hacking eachother, running around full armor with miniguns.

Well y'know, there's this thing called the internet

checked

I really wish Borderlands was a better game. At least the first game had a cool setting and atmosphere, but they ruined even that.
Maya is best girl. Fuck Burch for declaring she's asexual.

Never played krieg, but gaige with her anarchy tree fixes one major flaw of the game. You know how way too many weapons have insultingly short ammo capacity, making many otherwise good drops useless ? Well gaige thrives on this crap. She also fixes HP bloat since once stray bullet from her with 250 stacks (which is tense as fuck to maintain) and everything dies.

Get some taste.

what a cuck, he deserved to have his wii u taken away.

One thing that would make the game better, other than proper scaling, would be better drop and spawn rates. Bullshittingly low to try and force coop even afger the game is dead.

WOAH

woooaooooaoooh

These are some critically underchecked dubs.

It's a good thing the lewds aren't part of the game so you don't have to play it to get a decent fap in.

I gave Borderlands 2 several chances myself. Shooting and looting in an interesting sci-fi setting were all I really wanted, but goddamn, it's just not fun. Even putting the shitty writing aside, which is really fucking hard to do because the awful characters are shitting up the coms constantly, it's just not a very well designed game.

First of all there's the hordes of identical enemies that aren't any fun to fight which is an issue that's only compounded by the fact that bulletsponges are the norm in BL

Then there's the fact that of the seven gorrilion guns available there's really no reason to use any of the dumber but more interesting ones because whatever does the most base damage is what you're going to gravitate towards.

Environments are bland and uninteresting to traverse. Vehicles still control like shit. And there's literally no reason to take a break from questing to explore because all that nets you is shitty weapons and more bandits to kill. All of the quests are pretty much just boring go here and kill 'x' missions, like that isn't dull as fuck considering that's what ninety percent of the fucking game is anyway. Don't even get me fucking started on the bullshit drop rates and bosses.

I don't get why this franchise is so popular. It's supposed to be this marriage between Diablo and a First person shooter but managed to take the worst aspects of both and bake it into a shit cake with a side of plagiarism and embezzlement.

that artist is not very good

Try liking a character and hating how he plays and everything about how he's presented.

You're not a mistake Claptrap…

It's true the only good character is DLC. What a load of shit

Pass

The way Claptrap was treated was just another disappointing cherry on top of a mediocre cake that had too many disappointing cherries on it.
The best thing about Claptrap in the first game was that he wasn't unique at all. There were dozens of Claptraps, and most people outright ignored them, exactly how real people would treat unfunny steward bots.
Claptraps work best when there's just a couple of them hanging around, passively waiting to be utilized, and nobody so much as glances at them until they need to for something.

Making a big deal about Claptrap - just like so many things in Borderlands 2 and onwards - COMPLETELY missed the point of them.

Whoops, sorry, meant for

Didn't even post the best girl.

Borderlands 1 was good (not great, not perfect, just good) but it suffered from being excessively brown and some of the quality of life things BL2 has (Auto pick up and Ammo share). Other then that it's a solid game that just needs more refining and maybe something to do other then kill bandits. Even if it did rip off Codehunters, that was an art project that wasn't going anywhere so it was best salvaged.

2 on the other hand has far more in depth issues that have been pointed out (fucked scaling, fucked drops, cringe worthy writing) that needs some serious re-working. Add to that the weapons were made worse either by making them a joke (Tediore and Torgue) or fucked up basic traits (Jakobs went from heavy hitters to twitch fire and Dahl went from low recoil to burst everything, and Hyperion having a gimmick to their good accuracy) and removed two straight up (S&S which were more then just ammo capacity and were usually decent enough rifles were replaced with Bandit and Atlas just went missing) And whoever though that having an enemy that stole shit from you was a good idea needs to be smacked repeatedly Did the Handsome Jack Remakes fix anything or was it just an effort to make a CEL-SHADED game look prettier?

I feel the Pre-sequel was a step in the right direction (The jumping added some flavor to combat, and while the bullet sponge enemy's weren't fixed the drop-rate was patched by way of the Slot-machine thing Which could have been better if bordering on broken if you could have just chosen to chose what part you wanted in a slightly improved quality. Kinda like playing with a save editor.) But holy fuck the writing, at least at the beginning. once you make it past the first mission in the hub city (Spying on the mayor) it tones down hard. Almost to the point I think they removed Burch after he did the intro and ran with what was started.

I also like the licensed music they have

nailed it. Claptraps were minor annoyances but nothing really more then thatAt least until the Robo-lution DLC. And mostly the humor came from them being almost unaware of them being hated and cheery.

They also decide to focus on one singular Claptrap and trying to force a personality based more on the fact he was the mission notifier that was kinda excessive rather then any existing trait.

Well you're free to start posting.

what can we even do about it

Claptrap being annoying seems like a forced meme. He's played off as desperate to be liked, but except for the OOPS I KILLED MYSELF roulette options in TPS, he's pretty neat to play. Especially when you open up his pirate cannon attack. Absurd damage.

But yeah, Borderlands is a pretty strong case of what could have been, if certain people HAD BEEN ABORTED BEFORE BIRTH. The gameplay of 2 and TPS, combined with the NOT CONSTANT MEME PARADE that was 1, might be interesting, but we'll never know what that will be like, because Borderlands is already fucked up, and Pansy Bitchford has a permanent hateboner for anyone who, you know, likes to play video games, and doesn't like being lied to.

Now that is some kikery.

Their dealings with Sega were pretty close to being just as (((suspicious))). You've seen what kind of fuck Bitchford is, even in brief. Imagine how shitty he and his cronies are when no one is looking.

noice
Now check mine

You realize that millions of cute girls are a browser window away? The internet is for p0rn after all.
And no shit game required

Yeah, narrowly avoided a lawsuit from Sega because the funds for A:CM probably ended up funding BL2 while Shitford outsourced development and lied his ass off about the game.
People like him are one of the many reasons the game dev industry needs to purged with nuclear hellfire.

It's actually the other way around, game is fun but girls are butt ugly.

Why do autists have such shit taste in women? Knee-high socks, stripes, pig tails, dyed hair, hipster glasses… "Not like the other girls" cancer, in a nutshell.

Perhaps don't let your own cock cuck you, degenerate lizard brained nigger.