Corey Feldman Lied and People Cried After Giving Him All Their Money

twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/897617628210110466

That's what you get for trusting a jew. Now a bunch of suckers are collectively out of 100K and rising.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Corey Feldman is a goddam kike
Boo boo kike
Get fucked and go in the oven
Name names first but be prepared to turn to ash

Good at raising money, bad at dodging ovens.

bumping so nobody from here makes the mistake of giving this desperate kike any $

This fucking kike should be shot

he probably did get fucked, constantly even but at the end of the day kikes gonna kike. It's not even surprising that a kike would try to redirect the momentum and shekels in an entirely new direction, we've seen it time and time again.

pottery

I saw this coming a mile off. Still there may be a slim possibility he has been taken to the hollyweird reducation camp and his social media is now being handled a nefarious pr agency.

The tweet is from August.

>100k+ from idiot sheeple in

Hopefully this kike overdoses on some opiates

That'll be a good day

This is what they do when they buy you out. Remember Weinstein offered 6 million to Rose McGowan and wanted her to say he was a changed man, and that its no big deal? Yea, well they just either paid him off, or threatened his family.

I don't know if this is me meme'ing irresponsibly but it's the first thing that came to mind.

What is the lie?

Just looking at all the shills in this thread make me fucking sick
So? Trump is a shabbos Goy fucking faggot too. Corey is right.

>yfw it's Harvey Weinstein

He doesn't know anything you fucking idiot. ==HE IS EXACTLY WHO HE PRETENDS TO OPPOSE==

This. As soon as you heard he was raising money what did anyone expect.

ew

PEOPLE ARE SO GOD DAMN STUPID IT BLOWS MY MIND

how many fucking times do we have to tell these people?

I don't give a shit what Corey Feldman thinks about Trump or anything else. If he can fuck up the Hollyjew pedokikes then I'm 100% for it. I also don't see where he's lying about it. You must have forgotten to include that part, OP.

I think these dubs mark /thread

I feel like theres something to be memed here

We must jump all over this while we can.

Did you purposefully not read the last sentence of his tweet?

Ah, so that's why they've gone for this angle. So will that be airing tomorrow morning, then?

the imprisonment of hillary, hopefully

This happened over a month ago. Why are you posting it now?

I don't know who I am supposed to trust here.

Being politically retarded doesn't mean he's lying about exposing Hollyjew. If that's the proof that his project is a scam then it's no proof at all.

All he has to do is name names. Fuck hollywood

That makes perfect fucking sense now..

Alright. Some memesmiths need to jump on this and try to craft up some oc that will be perfect for such a thing.

Im thinking something along the lines of this kike holding some fake evidence with pockets full of money saying 'no goyim look over here' but trump is lifting up the curtain and the spotlight is leaving feldman to light up hillary trying to sneak away cradling a container of uranium and a dragging a child in a cage (instead of a ball and chain)

Benny G you better fucking start drawing you know that would be great and you having it done to be released a minute after it happens would be golden.

Confirmed for not reading the last sentence about pizzagate.

Not bad, but I'd also have him hunched over a laptop with a twatter/PLEBBIT parody on it typing out "REAL NAMES COMING SOON GUIZ I PROMISE!1111" to further cement the message.

Just filter him–he's putting his favorite childhood entertainment before reason, and that makes him just as pathetic as a libtard.

Supposedly he's going on Megyn Kelly's show tomorrow to ask for more shekels. Not sure if true.

Jeff Jarret mark here. Jimbo needs to get over it, the guy is over.

This heeb has been LARPing as Michael Jackson for 30 fucking years now. Fucking retarded.

If they weren't gullible morons, they wouldn't still be using cuckchan.

Let's wait and see if he has anything interesting to say on TV tomorrow. Until then, sage.

Fuck off, Corey.

I doubt anyone here is stupid enough to give jews money like this but if they do, stupidity deserves it reward.

this. Although we seem to be getting some of the stupidest newfaggots I've ever seen lately.

If that were the case any eceleb/altright speaker thread would be nothing but the shill that posted it being btfo by everyone else.

Good. Anyone donating to a Hollywood jew for whatever reason deserves to lose their fucking money. You never deserved it to begin with.

Everyone report his crowdfund. Make sure you make a point of saying hes exploiting the women who have bravely come forward for money…10 million dollars…

It seriously sickens me. He doesnt need a movie to say one sentence. "It was _ , and he did this ____ to me"

Fill in the blanks, Corey, you fucking kike.

i wonder if he was always just waiting there to drive it all off a cliff or if he just sold out

what a scumbag

wut?

Never liked JJ. Sure, he was a pseudo-Ric Flair, and really does understand the business, but he was always suck a tryhard. Yes, he appreciated the value of the "heel", but went about in a comical , but unfunny way.

His style sucked.

The tweet's from august.

From what Ive seen over the last few months, the newfags, and their retardation, has been coming from all over, not just cuckchan.

Just filter and report obvious kike shills, and shame the newfags into learning the way around here.

was he on meth when he wrote those tweets?

New to Holla Forums? Eceleb threads are BTFO immediately. That stuff doesn't work here.

Yet another jew tax on libtards.

This.
Obviously, I'm not going to give him any money, but attacking the hollywood jew is only going to provide us with laughs and wins. Maybe he will even take down and/or out some pedophiles.

If Hillary was attacking Hollywood Pedofile rings, i would approve of her efforts as well.

Tell me. If Corey Feldman spends $10M of libtard money on a documentary about Hollywood child rapists, how is that a bad thing. What is the possible downside?

Typical Jewish tactic:
1) Jews are the problem, because Jews are fiddling kids in Hollywood.
2) Put it onto the greater goyim, "What's with all these rich people fiddling kids in Hollywood goy? An evil White producer touched me when I was young."
3) From the perceived reality use it to get the goys, to do something about. "Goyim we need to stop these rich white pedophiles in Hollywood, look at this WHITE man called Harvey Wesinstein, donate to my Pateron to stop this behavior"
4) Profit???
Also use your extended media and journalist family ties to make sure nothing actually happens and the altruistic goys forget and the actual problem namely, Jews on a basis of belief and ethnicity are pedophiles from sucking each other's baby dicks isn't stopped at all.
5) Repeat.

Spacey is literally playing the "i'm a faggot" card right now to excuse himself for being outed as the pedowood fuck he is and you're focusing on this guy?

lol, the majority of pedophilia is homosexual pedophilia. If anything, crying "I'm a fag" in the face of mass accusations is more incriminating.

Me too actually. I thought Jarrett was pretty cool back in the day and I remember him being a pretty over heel at one point. It sucks how he's on Vince's shitlist and so will never be in the WWE. But that's the first thing I thought of, so…

the supposed pedomovie will defuse the current situation of people being angry about all kinds of perversity in pedowood and let them have the plebs focus exclusively on the "abuse of women" and get hijacked by the SJW as per usual, movie will come out much later if at all and will disclose almost nothing.

distract & entertain

It's going to be about how he and Corey Haim were cornholed, not abuse of women.

this bitch isnt hiding, he is spending his money. what a fuckin kike

The one time I let my guard down about a kike and he goes off to be a kike.
This will be a learning experience.

Probably secretly raping children while doing it. Jews love to make fall guy's…

So Feldman wants hollywood to burn over pedophiles etc…but doesn't support Trump.

These pizzagate cucks are the most gullible fags.

kys kike

bumping against faggots like this

This is from a comment on a Variety article entitled "Corey Feldman Vows to Release Names of Hollywood Pedophiles During ‘Today’ Interview". The articlementions that Corey hints at a guy tha tran a kids club and now works for the Dodgers. Here's the comment:

"Alphy Hoffman ran Alphys soda pop club. Google it. Alphy now works in a capacity for LA Dodg.

1)john Grissom
2)Alphy Hoffman
3)Bobby Hoffman
4)Dominick Brascia

These men passed The 2 Corey’s around. This has been known for years. A list actor ?? RDJ?. SHEEN?."

Passing along in case anything here is new. Sorry for reddit, spacing; I'm a lurker and don't get all this formatting stuff.

WAA WAA KIKE

NO REFUNDS

Not every kike should be shot, user.

Some need to be broken on the rack, drawn and quartered, slowly crushed in a trash compactor, burned alive, skinned alive, gassed, fed to pigs, dragged from the back of a truck, necklaced, and subjected to scaphism.

I think you should jump to conclusions about what jews deserve so quickly. I mean come on, it's 2017.

>Gay torture fantasy

Animal behaviour and inefficient.

user, do you have any idea how cheap those are to make? Plus he has the funding set so regardless what it pulls in, he gets it. It's a cash grab of the most shameless, naked kind. I have sympathy for the dude and what he went through, but if he's not going to name names he's just adding more noise to the conversation and distracting from the issue. Furthermore, if it's someone he knows is still in power then he's enabling whoever it is to continue doing it to others.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost EVERY internet forum and chat platform is the SAME WAY.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., and take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and AI and then they will annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

Just for argument's sake, two of the biggest, most influential docs of the past few years.

I'd dearly love to know what Feldman plans to shoot that's going to cost so much more.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it
takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. Enough people already know about the problem, we just need them to actually do something about it.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will NEVER accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break. We have to take away their creature comforts and force them to wake up, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

Yep. If he doesn't name names it'll take more time but they'll be uncovered either way

Money?
Just to open your fucking mouth!?
regarding his backpedal, the things are two:
-(((they))) blackmailed him big time
or:
-(((they))) used the good old MKULTRA

Feldman's August tweet in op pic

This is very suspicious. After coming out as a victim himself, why would Feldman outright dismiss pizzagate? Can anyone explain the apparently obvious code language? The $65,000 in dogs and pie flown in, etc.?

The risk is Feldman can overinflate or misdirect expectations, and then tank the movement for justice by not delivering, á la Geraldo in Capone's vault. "Pedogate" would be "debunked" or misdirected into scapegoats.

Because he's a dumb druggie who's lived a life of hedonism while being treated like a rockstar and thinks everything revolves around him.

shit like this, literally from t_d, what the fuck is going on with this board

Please use the money to kill yourself, Corey.

can we throw feldman in a gas chamber yet?

First, no one touched him because he's a jew. Second, he defends Micheal Jackson. Third, if his claims are true then his cowardice about being sued resulted in countless children being hurt. Fourth, I think he knows of something and has extorted people for the past twenty years. He lives like a king with no source of income and is able to do his shit music no one cares about. Even his HIRED band hates him and finally, he's known to be a pervert.

Some faggots we're telling people how to get here. This place is pretty much ruined between that and CIA niggers. I heard the migration happened but I'm not sure where it is outside of the usual shit "bunkers" and I'm not getting niggertor

You mean the one thing that ultimately broke through to the mainstream and even now is beckoning more and more to delve into rightist literature? You mean give up on the one propaganda tool that we have? The one that influenced an election in the world's dominant superpower?

This is some sort of crazy pasta right? Haven't seen it before. Sophisticated JIDF? I agree with most of the stuff in it, but any user worth a damn is already aware and has taken care of everything it speaks of. Hell, even the alt light is into lifting and healthy eating. Even they know the importance of real action. We're fine.

And then there's this gem:

Then why is your post still up fuckwit?

You're speaking yours now here aren't you? All public forums are compromised and censor us yet here you are speaking your mind on a public forum, this isn't even an oxymoron. You contradict yourself by the very act of posting here. What the hell are you doing?

Exposing jewish satanic pedos likely costs more than being a fat retard making up stories or eating fast food every meal of every day to make a point that's retarded because nobody actually fucking eats fast food 3 times a day every day.

>>/oven/