Zoids: Field of Rebellion

takaratomy.co.jp/products/zoids_teaser/

Page source mentions "rebellion_05.mp3" which indicates it's related to this "Zoids Field of Rebellion" trademark for a video game.

What platform? because I'm already disappointed with a lot of sequels of franchises I liked being fucking mobile garbage right now.

Doesn't say. I think mobile shit is a different trademark class.

It better not be toy shit connected to the NX like the Amiibo gimmick. Or it would be a fucking card game, still won't let my hopes up.

Just believe, there's no way they would do something like that to Zoids.

Is Zoids making a comeback? I fucking hope so.

This is official teaser art for whatever they're doing. Going by this alone it looks like they want dark, gritty and edgy.

Oh baby, next thing they need to announce is a PC Metabots game and I'll be happy for once.

Always thought zoids was pretty gritty all things considered
Giant mechas in a post apocalyptic type world

Alwyas loved their designs

Zoids is one of those franchises that come and go but its heart is the models
They have been. Making a lot of newer zoids recently however

BUMP
BECAUSE ZOIDS

Oh the nostalgia, hope there's a good PC port if it's real

Shame. Shame on Holla Forums.

Not much to go on besides this teaser. Did anyone else own the Zoids games on Holla Forums?

The GBA one

The damn Shadow Fox tended to fucking job in that too from what I remember.

I played Zoids Legacy on an emulator.

There were three. You mean Legacy, Fuzors, or Cyber Drive?

Are any of the Zoids games actually good? I used to watch the show back on Cheez TV ;( and had a couple of the models.

Fucking hell there were? I only knew about legacy

I think that's because only a fraction of the games were ever localized. I know legacy had at least one Japan only precursor on the GBC.

The ones I've played are middle of the road. The JP exclusive Zoids Vs. 3 (Battle Legends sequel) I hear is improved with Zoids that can actually fly.

Bumping for Zoids!

My gin

Holy fuck, this better be advertisement, getting Pacific Rim vibes here.

It reminds me of the Zoids from Zoids Assault, but better quality of course.