New anti-BDS Bill in Marryland

"ITS ILLEGAL TO BOYCOTT ISRAEL GOYIM"
archive.is/ysfPR
Hogan signs order opposing BDS, bars state business with companies that boycott Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/new-deputy-defense-minister-called-palestinians-animals/
archive.is/XQIsq
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.817451
archive.is/gsYle
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597
archive.is/K5D7j
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
archive.is/9TTFL
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-Minister-The-Bible-not-Google-gives-Israel-moral-right-to-land-485449
archive.is/kdgKx
voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html
archive.is/25rF
web.archive.org/web/20101020044210/http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782
archive.is/Pc7GZ
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
archive.is/RxARq
timesofisrael.com/russian-speakers-who-want-to-immigrate-could-need-dna-test/
archive.is/aEG7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SUBMIT TO ISRAEL, GOYIM!

this accelerationism of these retards is only going to serve our purpose. Thanks Larry.

Please include an archive link within your screenshot next time.

I feel like they know the end is coming so they are trying to fight against it by doubling down.

SERVE THE JEWS OR DIE

First amendment. It is not illegal.

If only they would put into law American first.

It is for the government. Individual citizens can discriminate, our government cannot. Because the gov cannot (((discriminate))) they are not permitted to do business with any entity that chooses to discriminate. You are free to exercise your free speech, the government has to allow that by law but by law they also may not push shekels your way.
We need to get the talmud out of our laws.

Or we could make the average joe choke on the talmud, and point out that it is against the 1st amendment. That would bring people to our side.

bump

At some point, if this passes, it would be ruled unconstitutional, since the Citizens United ruling said that money = speech.

I'm guessing they are using a state executive order, rather than a law, to avoid getting smacked down immediately.

What in the fuck do they actually export other than spies and agent provocateurs?

so when is the congress going to jail for sanctions on Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria…?

Yet the Jews caused SA boycotts.

soda stream and incense(the shit that people smoke as an alternative to weed that drives them insane)

We need to use this and the Hurricane Harvey one to meme some kind of #NotOurGreatestAlly (or something catchier) type trend - frame it in a way that 'Israel is no less authoritarian and expansionist than supposed enemies like Russia or any of the Middle Eastern countries we're threatening to go to war with'.
We need to try and get normies questioning why we're 'greatest allies' with a nation that's worse than the ones we wanna go to war with.
Also remember to use pic related to redpill cucked Christian Zionists.

timesofisrael.com/new-deputy-defense-minister-called-palestinians-animals/

archive.is/XQIsq

——-

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.817451

archive.is/gsYle

——-

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597

archive.is/K5D7j

——-

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

archive.is/9TTFL

——-

Theodor Herzl – key architect of modern Zionism and the state of Israel – wrote that the area of the Jewish state stretched “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates” (Complete Diaries, Vol II).

This includes all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river.

——-

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-Minister-The-Bible-not-Google-gives-Israel-moral-right-to-land-485449

archive.is/kdgKx

- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel

voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html

archive.is/25rF

——-

- Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel

web.archive.org/web/20101020044210/http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

archive.is/Pc7GZ

——-

Martin Schulz, former President of the European Parliament

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332

archive.is/RxARq

——-

timesofisrael.com/russian-speakers-who-want-to-immigrate-could-need-dna-test/

archive.is/aEG7I

>all lawsuits get thrown out by my buddy (((judge)))
wow

Yeah, that's been the strategy for a few thousand years now.

I'm A Jew Voting For Donald Trump

And I get the most offended by the left saying Donald Trump is the new Hitler. First of all, Godwin's Law. Secondly, Donald Trump's daughter is Jewish. Thirdly, he's been a long time supporter of Israel.

Even my parents that have been life-long Democrats are deciding to defect for Donald Trump. I've been to Israel, and the threat of being killed on the street by a terrorist is real. I lived in America all my life, and I don't want to see that happen here. Especially seeing how the Jews in France are living in a constant state of fear.

Yes, there are a handful of anti-semetic trolls who claim they are voting for Donald Trump, but these do not the vast majority of Trump voters and they don't discredit Trump's message. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are in favor of other candidates.

I think just like media didn't expect Blacks, Latinos, and Women to come around to Trump's message, more American Jews will come around eventually.

Especially after the Paris attacks. And even more so after San Bernardino, where a Jewish man was murdered for his support of Israel on US soil by a Muslim co-worker. Even that Muslim man and woman at the rally the other day were anti-Israeli activists. And by wearing the star of David they were exploiting the true suffering of our people during the holocaust.

I know I probably shouldn't say I'm Jewish online because of trolls, but if Donald Trump has taught me anything, it's to be honest, stand up for what you believe in, and never let the leftist PC narrative in the media dictate who you support.

#OurGreatestLeech

#GasTheKikes
Fuck, I hate this latest bout of censorship everywhere. Seeing a hashtag just reminds me that we need to finish killing Twatter. It should already die, but we should be sure.

Dunno if it should be played more subtle or not, but along those lines #OurGreatestParasite rhymes better

the massive censorship they have resorted to is reassuring. they know that people who hear our message will turn against them.
spreading these messages in irl should increase

fuck subtlety, a message must have a clear meaning that will make people love it or hate it. #OurGreatestParasite does sound better

Can this faggot get cancer again and die this time?

The Alt-Right will defend this new law stating that the BDS movement is run by a bunch of Religion of Cuck™o-Nazis who are anti-semites and want to nuke based Nationalist Israeli Jews.

The government has no problem (((discriminating))) against Russia and it had no problem (((discriminating))) against South Africa.

Religion of Cuck™o-Fascism always gets a chuckle out of me. Jonah Goldberg-tier shit.

How, exactly, can the state compel businesses to do business with Israel? What's to stop the business from simply saying they don't like the Israeli product or service and won't pay for it? I don't see anyway this can be enforced.