*Chans credited in Breitbart headline editorial

(RE: HWNDU)
It's a pretty good read, paints *chans as strong grassroots leaders of the right.
Article lists 4chan in body content, but credits 8ch in photo biblio.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JSV5q
breitbart.com/tinseltown/3/
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8EjHydWi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source? Archive? Learn to OP faggot.

The lesson from this is that Kikebart still has people lurking the board. Whenever anybody talks about how "BASED" that kike Milo or the Israel-first shabbos goyim like Bannon and Gorka, it's probably one of them.

I got the archive because OP's a faggot it's real
archive.is/JSV5q
breitbart.com/tinseltown/3/

citations

The absolute state of modern journalism

Fun fact literally every single founding member of breitbart is a jew, really makes you think.

Rules 1 & 2 FAGGOTS

sage

ikr. I always try to find the reference in news story but half the time they reference them selfs.

But why would mainstream Trump supporters (the "alt-lite") like us? I have talked to these types and many of them seem to equate us with antifa/commies (muh horseshoe theory)

Those are mostly Sargon "centrist" faggots.

The actual alt lite faggots like Milo keep trying to ride our coattails while saying that we're only ironically racist so they don't get to much shit.

Just going to the_donald is like a trip to the cancer ward. As much as Holla Forums thinks every IRL WN/NS group is controlled opposition I don't think it even compares to how quick they are to denounce any and everything right of dinesh d'souza as a soros-antifa plant.

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING KIKES STOP IT. We have enough of you faggots as it is!

God I hate these people.

Because of the reputation anons gained over the years with things like HWNDU, catching the bike lock professor, finding out the background of the bernie supporter who rushed Trump when he was on the campaign trail he called us his internet people, calling in airstrikes on ISIS, etc. Even the civ-nat at best faggots over on the_donald view full and half Holla Forums with a mix of reverence and fear. E-celebs even ask for our help on twitter and video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8EjHydWi4
They want to be us, but they're afraid to take the plunge and free themselves.

imageboards need to move to a whitelist format, seriously.

Did Holla Forums ever figure out who/how Breitbart was killed?

It's embarrassing how retarded they are. That or it's more kike arrogance assuming anyone needed their worthless asses or any product of them in order to get something done.

We history books now muhfugga

Hotwheels preserve us from the incoming normalfags!
as if Holla Forums didn't have enough stupid newfags who were trying way too hard to be edgy

If they mean the memetic warfare guide, we were ten years ahead of that shit. Well, twenty years ahead, since that shit came out in 2005/6.

You cant learn to shitpost magic user. You are born with it.. molded by it.

(((breitbart))) is a neocon rebranding attempt
same Israel first foreign policy bs in a new outfit

FAGS we need a baguette to do this in france

We have no leaders
We will not be tamed
We will not be silenced

Holla Forums's reach is limitless

They will join the moment it becomes less risky, they all are with us(90% of the people are) they are just afraid of the consqences.

it's probably Bannon being an ebin troll

Checked. Yeah I've had that manual forever along with entire meme warfare folder honestly the military should probably recruit people from here for psyops.

Wow great, more normalfags.

Anonymous of Holla Forums? Isn't he also the head moderator of the darkweb hacking website known as Holla Forums?

we got more credit than CNN. cant say I didnt see this happening

I thought that was acidman

Just occasionally post your old redpills while in /bant/mode. The newfags will see them and get redpilled until they're ravenous anons.

people will find /r/Holla Forums lel

*roughly equivalent in influence

with no effort applied either

Google blocking us was a fantastic victory in keeping goons and low-effort faggots out. As much as this place gets shitted up, imagine how bad it would be if we were accessible via google search?

MKKK-Ultra

I count my blessing every fucking day believe me

Milo is based because he is redpilling normies despite being a faggot.

Over on civnat places they rationalize it that both full and half Holla Forums are "being ironic with their Nazi shit, nobody actually believes that stuff!"
Obviously it's blatantly wrong, but they're in full denial because the programming doesn't account for that

He's extremely well outspoken, he puts idiots like Spencer on their knees rhetorically, but he's a Civic idiot, faggot and jew.
There's no future in him.

I'll bet you think similarly about Ben Shapiro you insufferable faggot.

If they are not full blown controlled opposition of (((the enemy))) I can tolerate them existing, just not in our fucking turf.