ANTIFA LINKED TO ISIS

the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Religion of Cuck™ic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.

WHO ARE THE TALKING ABOUT?

http:// archive.is/MNusr

http:// archive.is/MNusr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/boEHCIugp9k
youtu.be/WlLNg3phsmI
youtu.be/SnoIV8yxp1s
youtu.be/DUwhOmWpU5g
telesurtv.net/english/news/New-Leftist-Freedom-Brigade-to-Join-Kurdish-Forces-in-Rojava-20150613-0023.html
kurdishinfo.com/mlkp-fighters-also-sinjar
aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/german-woman-fighting-isil-killed-syria-150309153835870.html
elpais.com/elpais/2015/07/07/inenglish/1436256819_819192.html
athens.indymedia.org/post/1546646/
dailysabah.com/europe/2017/05/29/greek-anarchists-vow-to-implement-warfare-methods-they-learned-from-pyd-terrorists-in-syria
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760420/British-fighters-Syria-known-Bob-Crow-Brigade-attack-Labour-leadership-candidate-Owen-Smith-called-talks-ISIS.html
morningstaronline.co.uk/a-3be2-Rojava-international-brigaders-honour-the-legendary-Bob-Crow
middleeasteye.net/news/bob-crow-brigade-30-miles-stronghold-raqqa-syria-2141320914
ainfos.ca/en/ainfos33803.html
m.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Syrie-le-soutien-de-la-brigade-Henri-Krasucki-aux-salaries-d-Air-France-1077370
itsgoingdown.org/anarchists-fighting-isis-rojava-announce-irpgf/
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2295673&hilit=Edward Klein
youtu.be/vUvhMognLgA
ets-riskmanagement.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutting off the kike first post.

Seriously though, how can we dig into these ties?

Can we get rid of this retarded word filter please

Agreed
Remove the stupid word filters. Also the echo filter too fucking stupid kike shit

Bump.

No offense, but can we please keep it on topic guys? I have been growing a little meh on the moderation practices right now, but can we discuss these groups and what we can do?

I'm curious to figure out who this ((oakland group)) is and if they're black sepratists or what flavor of commie we're dealing with, so it'd be great if we could discuss that and how to subvert an antifa / ISIS formation.

Am I just going to have to buy this faggots book and update you guys with screen shots?

Polite sage

Why would you want to stop an antifa/isis/blm formation. Get them working together and causing real death and destruction. That will be when kebabs and commies can more easily be removied.

Do it /phaggot.

Also, he did well getting it published on oct 30, just in time to do the news talk show scene when the violence starts on the 4th Nov. He's going to sell heaps of copies from that date.

Yeah, his publication date IS great, but I'm curious to know what his sources are, and until I can find that for you autists to FOIA, we're screwed.

But I'm emailing some friends and seeing if anyone has heard anything.

Do you not remember the muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker texas thing? I'm thinking about agitating ISIS against antifa, look at how triggered that music with scripture in it got the muslims.

Edward Klein is a popular kike author, I'm sure the book will be pirated once it's out.

Daily reminder that the jew Joshua Ryne Goldberg incited that attack with his "auswitness" twitter account.

I've never heard of the guy before. Like I said, we get the pertinent info from him tomorrow, some of you guys can freedom of information act more relevant documents.

Well considering both are cianigger ops than technically you are right. You would also be correct in calling alt-right faggots like O' dickey spencer cianiggers.

It's a known thing, Antifa and ISIS are both brands of the same public relations firm. The challenge here is that the antifa brand, which is already deployed is going to have to be trained in the 'jackal' tactics, which, being deployed in great haste, are probably going to be not a big deal. But yes, Antifa and ISIS are two heads of the same hydra. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH MUSLIMS OR COMMIES UNTIL THIS IS OVER.
This includes family. I'm sorry user, you must make sacrifices to achieve god's glory.

Because this is totally the work of some faggot commie that lives in his mom's basement and goat fucking sandniggers in the middle of the Syrian Desert and not alphabet soupagencies huh? Fuck off back to t_d.

One thing you'll find if you dig into the red-pilled version of Pearl Harbor is that Commies and Sandniggers are startlingly good at infiltrating governments. So. Yes. it actually is the work of leftie faggots and derka derka fuck the goats….they have a common goal.
to fuck your kids.

The link is Israel I bet. This is going to keep building and building up until someone high up finally has it click for them and says something. Then all hell will break loose for them.

Who the fuck wrote this misleading garbage? Zionists are neo nazis?? Fuck this is some Jewish trick. I’d support Hezbollah against IDF cowards any day.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

lel nigger, are you stupid or something? The fucking Euroleft was been allied with leftist Arabs since the 70s and started openly calling for alliances with I s l a mists and ethnic organized crime a few years after 9/11.
The leftist who like Israel are the Anti-Germans in Germany but that's a colony of left-wing Jews and Poles who celebrate the destruction of Germany anyway.

Look at this good goy

Triggers me and I've never been to NYC. Has that been sent to President madman's Twitter? 1000000 gorillion times?

Bump

Since when did sand niggers and trannies become friends?

Bump

user, please spoiler, fug.

What the fuck are you talking about you ignorant faggots, European antifa are regularly in contact with the Communalists from Rojava and have supplied them with men and material, get informed

youtu.be/boEHCIugp9k
youtu.be/WlLNg3phsmI
youtu.be/SnoIV8yxp1s
youtu.be/DUwhOmWpU5g

telesurtv.net/english/news/New-Leftist-Freedom-Brigade-to-Join-Kurdish-Forces-in-Rojava-20150613-0023.html
kurdishinfo.com/mlkp-fighters-also-sinjar
aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/german-woman-fighting-isil-killed-syria-150309153835870.html
elpais.com/elpais/2015/07/07/inenglish/1436256819_819192.html

Greeks…
athens.indymedia.org/post/1546646/
dailysabah.com/europe/2017/05/29/greek-anarchists-vow-to-implement-warfare-methods-they-learned-from-pyd-terrorists-in-syria

Brits…
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760420/British-fighters-Syria-known-Bob-Crow-Brigade-attack-Labour-leadership-candidate-Owen-Smith-called-talks-ISIS.html
morningstaronline.co.uk/a-3be2-Rojava-international-brigaders-honour-the-legendary-Bob-Crow
middleeasteye.net/news/bob-crow-brigade-30-miles-stronghold-raqqa-syria-2141320914

The French Henri Krasucki Brigade…
ainfos.ca/en/ainfos33803.html
m.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Syrie-le-soutien-de-la-brigade-Henri-Krasucki-aux-salaries-d-Air-France-1077370

great, I'll just take the Daily Shill's word for it

It's a jew, so he'll probably claim antifa is linked to Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, and Hamas.

International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces…
itsgoingdown.org/anarchists-fighting-isis-rojava-announce-irpgf/
[too many links here google them yourself]

tl;dr Antifa has been fighting ISIS in Syria for 5 years while you spend your time here pulling conjectures out of your asses

Audiobook (m4b) is on mobilism.

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2295673&hilit=Edward Klein

Yeah the Jews are the original sandniggers.

Lol WTF is up with its one monster leg?

why does everyone keep falling for the kikiest fucking (((leaders))) possible?

going by the compression sock on the one leg and the small wound by the knee of the other leg im gonna guess that that creature needed a stent put in and they had to do a liposuction first.

Does she then fit into the US Spic-Nig Cycle as a nigger?

idk what i expected tbh

try reading retard

So in other words, another candidate for a heart attack death when someone drives a Challenger into the next get together and she gets pushed over by someone.

Its as Ted Kazynski wrote, leftists are terminally incapable of viewing themselves as being strong or competent unless through the use of overwhelming numbers. Absolute traitors are willing to hand the keys to Rome over to barbarian hordes in order to compensate for their inferiority complex.

Also
LMAO, like Soros, right? Oh wait, he's not a politician, he just owns them.

Antifags are now literally the terrorists they've been waiting for by linking up with far-right brown people? Enteresting.

Not surprised, they are both Jew created and led proxies

Adamn Gadahn, bin Laden's personal media leader.

John Georgelas, current head of ISIS Media.

Both of these mohelim fused American-style Media with Radical Religion of Cuck™ic Terror and created the Hollywood Production Value depiction of the
Caliphate that brainwashed millions of Terrorists to join the Global Jihad.

Both were kids of Jewish descent. And bizarrely both from Riverside, California. (Is there some MKULTRA killer shit in the water supply?)

Once, sure, maybe I could call it a coincidence. But twice, that is no mere (((cohencidence))).

If you want to find the ISIS sleepers inside Antifa, smoke out The Jew!

Purchased the book, here's what they're claiming.

Main points, can't copy and paste.

How new are you?
Making a shit-ton of "pro" antifa vids with their scripture and some fag shit would pay off dividends. Good idea for those that are into the video editing crap.

We call mud reverts "turks" around here.

Nice. Now we can put you on the terrorist watch list along with your fellow Al Nusra muds.

Oy gevalt, who would've thought?

Las Vegas is the key to understanding all of this. They really fucked up big time, exposing their cards. A caller dropped info nukes on Jones' show, and Alex the said that what the caller said matches the info he had been given by WH sources but wasn't allowed to spill. Although all of this shows that their force isn't as pathetic as the antifaggots show, the fact that a bigger tragedy was avoided shows that the forces of good (in this case LVPD, SWAT, and perhaps Academi) are still superior by a landslide. Here's the link to the segment with that amazing caller:
>youtu.be/vUvhMognLgA

This is the PMC he mentions:
>ets-riskmanagement.com/