Only MLB player to kneel is arrested on gun charges

The BLM movement is full of such classy individuals. Hopefully he's unemployed on opening day. Make sure the mlb knows theres no place for thugs in america's pastime .

Other urls found in this thread:

mlbtraderumors.com/2017/10/bruce-maxwell-arrested-on-gun-charge.html
archive.is/brL0L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice sauce

I doubt he'll be cut. He plays in Oakland. The team is poor for a baseball club and its fan base is full of mentally broken wiggers and assorted mud trash.

faggot acting hard in his mugshot.

Nice name to put to the pic user

Always a lightskinned nigger or halfbreed. Their inferiority complexes run so deep they always feel the need to doubledown on their negroidness.

cant unsee

Niggers are common to make the face and motion of sucking air through their teeth when trying to be intimidating. But it's also body language indicating future hostile action. Either way, break out the nigger knockers.

Fuck, I was just about to make this thread after reading about it a few minutes ago. OP, you're a massive faggot. Never stop chugging cock, my dude. Here's sauce (also reported by TMZ):

mlbtraderumors.com/2017/10/bruce-maxwell-arrested-on-gun-charge.html

He looks like he will be somebody’s girlfriend in the joint.

Hi I heard my services were needed.

Oh good, it's infecting baseball too.

This nigger-spic's numbers obviously werent what impressed faggot Billy Bean

KEK KEK KEK
Just saw a bunch of BLM poe'tessers outside of a college football game. Wish I would have had a poster ready with this!

The GM for the A's is Billy Beane, not Billy Bean. They are two different people. Beane is not a faggot.

for realz. learn from the pros.

Holy shit, how much did his mother drink while he was in the womb? She must of had an IV drip of Jim Beam.

Is that a morningstar?

It should also be noted that this nigger is the same one who fake reported a "hate crime" at a restaurant by an innocent employee.

Forgot archive archive.is/brL0L

It's Paul Manafort. How is there not a thread on this already. He's turned himself in this morning tbh.

sorry wrong thread.

Tis a flailelagh lad.

That is a dashing motherfucker.
No homo

Good, get him off my team.

Wrong Billy, Beane isn't a fag, Billy Bean is.