MANAFORT IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED. WHAT DOES MUELLER WANT?

Are they trying to flip him on Trump? Or on the podestas / clintons? Or, will they simply charge him for money laundering and end the investigation?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SW5JV
nydailynews.com/news/national/wire-transfers-tied-paul-manafort-2012-flagged-feds-article-1.3597241
archive.fo/ySYQJ
buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/fbi-probe-of-paul-manafort-focuses-on-13-suspicious-wire?utm_term=.mhM0Z4gKnp#.eb2M64yZ7n
dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/the-first-russia-probe-arrests-are-coming-monday-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS - His daughter andrea has claimed that he has had people killed. And she can also get the dick.

archive.is/SW5JV

Not gonna lie, I would pee in her butt.

Do you have any proof of that or are you making it up like the last faggot who posted this thread? who was most likely you

EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Except you apparently.

Absolutely confirmed for making it up. Reported.

nydailynews.com/news/national/wire-transfers-tied-paul-manafort-2012-flagged-feds-article-1.3597241
archive.fo/ySYQJ

Mod! Dad! user's making stuff up again!

Reported for spamming hoaxes.

Its all over the news.

buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/fbi-probe-of-paul-manafort-focuses-on-13-suspicious-wire?utm_term=.mhM0Z4gKnp#.eb2M64yZ7n

> citing (((the news)))
Call me when the cuffs are on Podesta.

Don't worry OP, I already reported you for disinfo :^)

>OP linking directly to (((buzzfeed)))
kuso thread

Nice disinfo (((fam)))

Will it still be disinformation tomorrow when he's in cuffs, shlomo?

I think they're going to flip him on podesta. If they though he had shit on team trump they would have arrested him long ago. Theyre only doing it now because of the pressure.

Eat shit, levi.

Checked.
The left has way too many loose ends that are unraveling.

You have zero evidence that he'll be arrested tomorrow. Like I said, you're making it up. I don't know if it'll end up being Tony Podesta but that would be a lot more likely given the timing.

lol. The source doesn't matter. The fact is, you're trying to prove Manafort will be arrested tomorrow based on an FBI probe from 2014 that didn't result in any charges being filed against him. I'm only harping on Pozzfeed because you direct linked to it, which outs you as 200% not from here.

OP is disinfo. You're disinfo. And your insistence that it's Manafort with nothing to back it up only makes me believe that it's not.

From the daily caller:

"Paul Manafort, the deposed chairman of the Trump campaign, is widely believed to be the subject of Friday’s indictments. Several sources close to President Trump, including veterans of the campaign, told The Daily Caller early in September that they expect Manafort will be indicted for financial crimes like money-laundering or tax evasion. The FBI staged an early morning raid of his Alexandria, Va. apartment in July"

dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/the-first-russia-probe-arrests-are-coming-monday-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

wew

The goal is to smear Trump by association and convince the Media and normalfags that there was substance to the Russia bullshit. Mueller, who is a fucking Swamp Thing, will try to get Manafort to furnish information that could take Trump down with him. Manafort probably won't have shit, so the """"investigation"""" will end with Manafort going to jail for the sake of protecting the Pedostas and Cuntons.