Happening: Nov 4 Antifa coup and twit turd

Nov 4 Antifa & friends will start an coup across the country. Tonight, they want to have a twit-turd storm. The battle begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/Organizers-Kit-1-1.pdf
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
web.archive.org/web/20161214205750/http://refusefascism.org:80/
afgj.org/about/fiancial-information/form-990
archive.is/JjoMU
archive.is/2Es0e
twitter.com/ve_unblockedt/status/922808755309502464
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/death-star-george-soros-transfers-18-billion-open-society-foundations/
pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is a their media release - including game plan and biggest cities.

Oh communists, not even hiding it.
sic the blm golem on these marxist golems and watch the fun commence

Who puts the initiators names out in the open like this?
refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/Organizers-Kit-1-1.pdf

a group with shit OPSEC
THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES

I'll be in Florida in November 4th. Any anons want to give me some specific info about Antifas there? Are they restricted to Miami?

They're restricted to wherever they can draw a crowd of rich white kids who have had everything handed to them on a platter, i.e. college towns.

retarded or baiting?

Here are the cities refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

What are the biggest college towns in Florida?

Army of pussyhats and few hundred masked commies kicking trashcans.

How many Nov 4th threads do we need moshe?

I just realized this.

Antifa are now the Bolsheviks of Russia.

lol
except they will never amount to shit

Miami is one
Tallahassee
Tampa
Orlando
a few others. Look em up.

Will you faggots start the Civil War this time?

they're trying to start the race war, it seems.

Where exactly in Orlando? I can't look at the website, it has a 503 error.

If they're going to Orlando, I can pay them a visit.

Twitter says they're decentralized so I'd assume that means they don't have a HQ or anything. I'm pretty sure since it's just a bunch of rich college kids with nothing better to do they're just gonna start on the college campus.

check out
for some tips on not making yourself a target while you're there

Here are their main big cities

I don't care about being a target, for fuck's sake, i'll wear my MAGA hat and they'll have to take it away from my cold dead hands.

Communists threatening a coup in America

μολὼν λαβέ YOU LOW TEST CUCKS

. Looks like you can email them or contact them on FB. Be nice and just ask. Fb says they usually reply within the hour.

Finally being a Valentine's day spawn pays off

Time for Roof Koreans to make a come back.

TRASH CANS WATCH OUT

key word is include
They're patsies.

Herb Boyd
Carl Dix
Niles Eldredge
Everett Iron Eyes Sr.
Charles Gaines
Robin D. G. Kelley
PZ Myers
Milton Saier
Sunsara Taylor
Cornel West
Michael A. Wood Jr.
Andy Zee
David Zeiger

web.archive.org/web/20161214205750/http://refusefascism.org:80/

Dubs

Rolling for extreme outrage from normies due to Anti-fa blocking highways and destroying coffee shops.

also looks like a mail server for all their shitty commie operations

. Looks like you can email them or contact them on FB. Be nice and just ask. Fb says they usually reply within the hour.

Gainesville is the regional antifa headquarters around here.

t. Went for the whole statue debacle.

Good.

The sooner they piss off normies the sooner we can start the purge.

Like fuck off already most of us just wanted to be left alone but no they just had to push shit like this.

Hi Jew! We know.

I'll curb stomp you cuck.

I hope they do pull something with all the happenings lately it would be awesome if they finally gave us a excuse.

We're growing stronger every day and they have no fucking idea what to do about it.

They're driving more and more young men into our ranks. We grow stronger every day.

I wonder how hard will this coup fail and how fast Antifa will find themselves in statewide list of domestic terrorists.
Dox, harass, send boxes, missionaries and then some to absolutely every antifa you could fine

Start taking down names now boys because you can bet there will be deleted social media posts if that happens.

that poster would be very easy to meme on

deez fucking racist honkeys needa stop talkin like dey no wat it is to be black

This.
MAGA hat triggers the communist

Probably pseudonyms or identity theft. On the other hand, they're probably feeling cocky as they have the backing of multimillion dollar corporate entities.

Can we kill them yet?

Tax returns anyone? This Soros.+ Funded group funds Resist fascism. Jam packed with names, addresses,.etc - all on a.public document afgj.org/about/fiancial-information/form-990

Rolling for Antifa to get crushed under the boot of KEK! This will begin the 4th Reich!

This and the "It's okay to be white" thing will drive the media bonkers

omg that poster!
they're all so nightmarishly triggered, and yet their fears are all so low energy

I think it should be remade with more … angst

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

Nothing is going to happen on Nov 4th but a bunch of minorities and white traitors getting BTFO by the police and life in general.

It'll be funny to see how many ANTIFA HQs get raided on the 3rd.

We need more than Gas

So is this where Soros' money went, trying to kickstart the civil war? Any ties to opensociety?

Yeah, just saw the article on that filth and decided to share the filth with you. It did provide this hilarious caption though.

I wonder why they are waiting till Saturday. It is not like they have real jobs.

Kek, this one made me laugh.

kek

There's more to 11/4 than meets the eye. Check out

What's the story on vid related, satan?

It might be prudent to combine this thread with . I'll take the liberty of reposting the OP.

What a coincidence. US Department of Defense and Ham radio operators are conducting a communications interoperability training exercise, involving a simulated solar coronal mass ejection caused power blackout the same day as nationwide Antifa protests.
What could possibly go wrong?
archive.is/JjoMU
archive.is/2Es0e

ninja'd

I didn't even see the second DOJ thread, just woke up.

*Department of Defence
Gotta wake up before posting.

Checked

I didn't even notice they were different threads. Looks like its a nothingburger though. Someone in the thread said its basically larping about a blackout with the lights on.

They were larping on 9/11 too, that's why they couldn't mobilize the air force (official kosher story).

kek

Sorry, user. It's already been decided. The 4th is the first day of the Eternal Reich. Often know as == The Day of Rope ==

The org that funds them gets Soros cash. Somewhere on the thread is their tax info with donor info.

twitter.com/ve_unblockedt/status/922808755309502464

R E A D

I wish.

I love Antifa and wish more lefties would be so bold in political violence. They are the biggest recruiters for our side

Bill Ayers runs Refuse Fascism that's doing the nov 4 riots. He's the convicted bomb maker from the weather underground. He's pals growing up with Obama.

And guess who is funding Refuse Fascism? Open Society Foundation that George Soros just gave $18 billion from his $26 billion dollar fortune. Nov 4 is going to be earth shaking

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/death-star-george-soros-transfers-18-billion-open-society-foundations/

I've been following several threads about this Nov4 crap for a while now, and this is the first time I actually see names being named who are behind this instead of chasing ghosts of some small groups of antifa ancoms.
It's front members are Ayers's group and Avakian/Revcom, Avakian even wrote a book about the coming revolution ffs. These fuckers have put aside their differences for this one and are connected all the way up, they are not not your average Antifa LARPers. And guess what: this shit was planned no matter if Trump or Hillary would have won, they are going for the full commie revolution on the 100th trying to pull as many useful idiots in as possible.
t. concerned outsider

to add: RefuseFascism.org is NOT run by Antifa, you're underestimating them dearly if you think this is the case.

Here's what will happen Nov. 4.
Why? To generate lots of good propaganda stock for the 2018 & 2020 elections intending to re-write history in people's minds re: the scale of actual outrage about Trump/direction of the US

Women objectify, dress like whorebags, and degrade themselves, what the fuck are they on about?

Where did the top symbol came from? I've seen it before but I can't find source.

Fuck off and die, ISD-kike.

man, thats gonna be a long fucking wait I give them 3 days

WTF

WTF
what will the news say about this ?

This is so ridiculously transparent that I would be more surprised if police or the White House has nothing to say/do about this.
These fucking commies will be considered a terrorist group dismantled. And I will be eating popcorn and watching the faggots getting assblasted by water cannons and grenades.

antafia supersoilders!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone should send that to bill mitchell hes a normie people will grab to it more.

yeah, this weekend is goin to be great. a handful of tards will come out in small numbers since most people dont give a shit and they will get sprayed, maced, and arrested. entertainment in the form of a big nothing

i would do it but i got kicked off of twitter i bet if i tell him its from reddit he will believe it because hes a boomer.

Yes tell him this is from reddit so when people point out what board then you can find the shills and you can spread the idea that the left are animals that need to be put down.

We ought to organize counter rallies.

Remember remember the 5th of November.

No. Unlike those mask-wearing LARP faggots we actually are and prefer to remain anonymous.

this is really reaching dude
pretty fucking posobiec tier

stop trying to derail the thread

That's what they fucking want dipshit
they want another Heather Hefer martyr and you would be a retard to give them it

Let them and the pigs fight

Lmao keyboard warrior pussies

d-day of the rope!! ( as if you fat larpers could climb it )

We've had enough doxxings by now to realize a lot of these people are dirt poor and work low rent jobs with no decent education if they work at all. While the coordinators are wealthy and have the connections to build organizations, I'd wager that the majority even of antifa are crustpunks.
I live in the south so the only liberals in this campus are the non whites and some women. But I've seen some insane anti-white speakers in town before preaching the "destruction of white wealth" since this town as a whole is one if the poorest.

V for vendetta meme. You can bet your ass there will be a massive amount of cringetards in guy fawkes masks

Nvm that was the 5th of november. Only seen it once my bad

how brave

Thanks for the laugh ABC

Can they be shot on sight?

I wear specially designed leather gloves and extra thick condoms just to protect my anonymity.

I bet there's violent shit on that site. If so it's worth reporting to the register. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Commie faggots will larp for one afternoon.

cool now you can make people from 3rd world countries hate you to

I guess we are seeing the first wave of that $19b.

big money checked…

a full page ad in the jewyork times is BASELINE $104,000 as of 2014

Praying for any and all LEOs who frequent this board.
Go out there and give (((them))) hell.

Why don't they just get out of their car and beat the shit out of them?

Only way that would work is if law enforcement & military were couping with them, otherwise it's going to be a short trip with all this pre declaration.

I'd bet it's more like $60k in the current year. NYT is practically begging people to subscribe to them.

Well in that photo the cops are there but also generally speaking that would be a crime, and their crime of blocking a freeway won't cancel it out in a court of law. Smacking into them with your car would likely work out better for you, because hey those dipshits were in the road and you were just minding your own business.

Gainesville, Tallahassee, and Miami. In Miami you want to focus on Coral Gables, where UM is, and Coconut Grove, where the rich UM shitheads go to get drunk. FIU is on 8th street, and MDCC has campuses all over the place. The richest of the rich, however, is UM.

I've lived here my entire life, since before this place became a 3rd world country after the great white flight brought on by hurricane Andrew. I'm leaving this shithole soon, and I would be happy to bestow knowledge of the area upon any and all seekers of such. I'd offer to meet and do more, but then I'd be meeting nothing but Glow in the dark niggers, and spics looking to kill the last white man in Miami. Do not underestimate the spics, they're just as violent as the niggers, and they love the sound of their own voice. Beware the women, they goad the beans into escalating. You must make them afraid if you want to get out of a bad situation.

All we have to do is false flag them back. The fact that this is being advertised at all will allow us to wash ourselves of any blame and pin it on antifa. Everyone knows antifa will be doing shit on the 4th.

So we know something will happen, but what exactly it is is up for question. I don't think it'll be a riot or a coup, but a shittier version of occupy with less people and more red flags. Can someone can a rundown for Bon Avakian for newfags? I still can't believe that old wannabe is still kicking after all these years.

You can bet your ass everyone who's not a hardcore lefty will be shitting on antifa after this.
The normies will be MUCH more susceptible to our influence after witnessing this autistic shitfit.
Just sit back and watch them chimp out and embarass themselves, as usual.
LEOs will contain them for us, just make sure you're prepared if you live near any of the rallies, you can never be too careful.

You JUST realized!?
PIC RELATED

Same shit as when the towers fell. So here's the question, who's flagging who?

I'm confused. How will antifa be able to pull off a victory? All I just see happening is if something does happen we will become more popular.

There is no victory intended. It's primarily designed to be a very expensive photo op for propaganda stock for the 2018 & 2020 election cycle.

So what's the point in the left making fools out of themselves? Was that king Jew senile?

"Jew" is capitalized. We use English. Stop being a political nigger for no reason; it's not as if Holla Forums is suddenly going to forget to hate kikes not capitalized, jej.

I write for a living, and this sentence is triggering the fuck out of me.

The only way they can claim any sort of victory is a PR victory by becoming victims of the fascism or racism they yammer about. Charlottesville. Don't be surprised when all the cameras are rolling at the right time to capture those key moments. There's no other way this could benefit them, they must know that.

Compare it to that failure #disruptj20 that ended in more felony arrests than anything else. They really expected that literally millions of normalfags would rise up and join them- we saw how that turned out. I think they've learned that lesson. Stick to what they're good at, being victims.

They're not. This is what the left lives for. I used to hang out with these types of people (RCP/blackbloc/ELF/etc.) during the Bush administration. Big money donors funnel money to literally hundreds of subsidiary groups. Those groups try to gain legitimacy in places like universities and team up with succdems in local and state govt. to leach tax money. That money goes primarily into media, propaganda, signs, and paying organizers (often less than $15/hr, even during the "Fight for 15" meme rallies lel). Think about this. There was a full-page ad taken out in the print edition of the NYT. That's $100k easy, just for one ad. This isn't an antifa meme, it's an RCP meme, funded by The New World Foundation (whose address is 666 West End Ave. i shit you not) and a few Soros subsidiaries. This is the first project from Soros' $8B dump. Again, the goal is PR. No legitimate coup would advertise like this. This is marketing, user.

Well gents, considering ANTIFA is next to useless when it comes to organizing anything beyond the local trash can bonfire, I think now would be the best time to say something helpful if they do manage to try and get Red Revolution (for a person or group that only a few know or not) going. Feel free to mock, torment, and psychologically harass your enemy. But don't, not even for a second, underestimate him. Subhuman though they are, even a subhuman is capable of cunning thought.

And if any of you limp wristed kikes try raping people out there I'm adding your ears to my fucking necklace, along with commies, pedos and the rest of the degenerate filth.

But really, here's to November 4th, may everyone get what they deserve.

I see a lot of posters who were former leftie degenerates, but I've never of any Holla Forumsacks who convert to leftism.
I guess that really says something.
Hopefully the redeemable ones will mature and grow out of it.

Predictions, anons?

Remember Occupy Wallstreet? That was six years ago and all of those college kids are now working people, some with kids of their own. It's about recruitment to the revolutionary cause for this new generation of kids.

People who say, "Revolution happening! The stock market will crash! The Antichrist is here!", they don't understand that the strategy is a slow burn. It's hedonism (sex drugs culture), dumbing down, race mixing, and Communist brainwashing. It's a new world monarchy, just like the old one (the Vatican and Byziantine) except run by Jews.

rolling for car of enrichment

Rolling for an appearance by Sam Al-Hayeed himself

why live

Sounds like they beat them twice which is dubs too, checking all of that

Those pictures and those dubs make my trigger finger itch, fuck me. I'll wait, this is fine. I'll wait. I'm patient.

So who is ready to watch some pretty low energy protests? Also it seems like the world would be a much nicer place if even half of their "nightmare" allegations were not simply gross exaggeration.

This rings depressingly true.

It seems English 102 wasn't a requirement of his diaper degree. It just runs on and on…

DOTR needs to happen
SOON

Who wants to make bingo board? Some suggestions

Nigger you don't know fear yet. You will feel it.

Plus you have to drink every time you see a Soros subsidiary logo on a sign

I'm excited.

Too bad the new Moonman album doesn't come out until November 8th, otherwise I'd be bumping that shit.

I forgot there's a word filter on V E G A N y tho? reddit tier tbh

Yea it's pretty dumb.

We know -

both of you need to lurk two more years

Wtf? No they don't. I don't think stopping highways is going to do anything but make Americans hate them more than they already do. They're literally helping Trump appear more normal and moderate.

Besides Normies love it when they get run over. Normies share videos of shitlibs and BLM getting run over for blocking traffic all the time.

The normie relates to the drivers more than the protesters. Every normie has watched videos and wished they could run them down

Texasfag here.
We've been monitoring the Austin libshits putting all this together. One of our guys was able to gather Intel as to there plans. Nothing really special to report there. TLDR it sounds like they want a giant hippy drum circle that lasts for days. But our guy did see that they were working in tangent with the John Brown Gun Club and some black liberation meme group so its likely they have contingencies for disruptors.

We'll be out there, you'll know its us. Join in if you feel like happening along.

Their hatred of the sanitation industry just keeps going!

Nothing will stop us on our commute.

How can we find local Antifa hangouts to tell police that's where they are planning attacks

just an excuse for niggers to go looting

Houston user here. Good to know. I have guys in Dallas who are on standby if shit goes kinetic and the cops can't contain it. Any other Houston/Texfags here?

Don't worry user, we'll all be working the night shift on the 4th.

Send the black liberation group messages that you're from antifa red neck revolt and you're bringing your rifles to shoot niggers

You know, thinking further on this, I originally thought that they wanted to do this on the anniversary of the election, but opted for a Saturday to increase participation. Now I'm thinking they are expecting this to keep expanding in size until it's "millions" by the time the anniversary rolls around on Wednesday.

I don't think they will get the participation they expect, but I'm sure there will be plenty of paid people smashing windows.

>refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

Nearest one is like 500 miles from me.

So pathetic. Even BLM had a riot in my state.

More like you don't actually do anything.

What's a goon in this context?

Corny, immature, whiff of guerrilla marketing, as if revolutions broadcast they're going to attack and take over a country on x day, whatever this is it will be as revolutionary as the revolutionary savings coming this sunday, sunday, sunday!

Isn't nov 5 daylight savings time too?

Except when there's a traffic accident involving one of us, the whole world goes crazy. Could you imagine what the response would be if we actually did what we've been thinking of doing to you? I don't think the world could handle that much crying.

In the context of the photo, bad bearded motherfuckers who kick down your door in the middle of the night.
However, none of the rallies are even remotely close to where I live, so I'm just going to be up all night watching the chaos and shooting the shit with you guys.

Daylight Savings time ends Nov 5th.

I'm sure every town will have some kind of mini demonstration. All the Democrats will all come out in some way

Where's Heather Hayer? Is she coming to join you on Nov 4th?

Lenin would've had these people shot as examples of bourgeois class enemies for simply fucking going to university instead of reading on their own.
Trotsky would've had these people posted in the stocks to starve in the public view as an example of the price of decadence, of being a man who is not absolutely determined about what is to be done.
Stalin would've deemed them unfit for the gulag due to their glorification of weakness.

These people are today's puritans, except they skipped over all of the parts of the bible that had to do with discipline and god and kept the parts that had to do with love and fertilization of the lesser.

All the Democrats you say? So should I bring all my guns? hahahahahahahaha

DAS RITE

Better to drive by and blow kisses at the women while wearing MAGA hats. Humiliate them

Does Antifa really think can do it, they can't win the revolt because they have to deal with MERICAN Magic called the 2nd Amendment though will CIA,FBI or other Crap (Mossad included) help in the coup?

Do they glow in the dark?

the jews

I fucking hope so user. Except the west coast, especially Commiefornia but maybe everywhere else…

It seems satisfying that they talk of living in a ‘nightmare’. We must be doing something right, although I believe it all really just amounts to us standing up for order, decency and the honor of our white ancestors.

oy vey dis nightmare is anudda shoah

Love how they couldn't even get a dozen people to hold up the signs in the first pic. Gee, I'm sure the numbers will be huge. Second pic is great too, they will just end up attacking each other as they try to false flag and get confused. Shit, they already fight amongst each other when they're in the same, identifiable terrorist garb, imagine if they start confusing things further for themselves.

But they haven't even been openly slaughtered in the streets yet?

with big $$$ they might find an identifier to use, we need to spot that identifier and make it public if that is the case though more likely yeah they will fight one another and lulz will be had

but what worries me is if they do some serious shit, they have $$ and resources and might do some dangerous shit, what if 100 angry commies show up at the white house, it'll be fantastic to see them get mowed down but with the (((MSM))) as it is they'll spin it against Trump somehow

kek, how adorable

inb4 literally nothing

Black sun, one random Nazi castle; it looks cool, so some people use it.

Not worried about anything escaping Austin as of yet, probably just a mild chimpout until APD cucks them
-ETX

It is the sonnenrad, or sun wheel, the "black sun" is a left hand path ritual moloch worshipping ritual created by crowley where you meditate while imagining an inverted sun travelling from dawn to dusk which "makes you an evil chaos magick god"

It was in a very old castle which the NSDAP restored and it is found in carvings all over proto-european archaelogical sites

And in esoterics it is an incredibly strong symbol of Father in Heaven.

What should we use to identify eachother?

It's not like we will be out in the open when it finally happens, we really should think about some kind of identification even if it's basic.

Just needs to be visible and recognizable to anyone within shooting range

What's something that would smell awful in trash cans when they burn them along the protest route?
Horse urine?

We already have a thing. No, it isn't Pepe. Lurk more.

Nah. Kill yourself fagfag.

Congrats on becoming COMPED Paddock 2.0.

It's so incredibly obvious how the kike money started raining down on them ever since it was announced that Soros "donated" most of his shekels.
It's still astounding to witness happening in real life. Even more astounding to think that the average joe won't be able to put two and two together.

How can you even use a keyboard with a dick in each one of your hands?

Some of you are alright, don't come to [REDACTED] tomorrow :^)

Europster here, i am very excited.

That: double colon action: though.

checked, I am waiting mein Führer

mustard gas

Just a quick bit of intel:

My significant other works at a major electronics chain in an antifa-infested area. Apparently "Antifa demographics" (hipsters, niggers and spics) are buying 2-way radios by the truck load. One commented about November 4th specifically.

For what its worth.

They do realize those radios have no range, right?

It's a meme when someone's telling you to lurk for making fun of estrogenfags. Get gassed.

Tell me they're buying cheap toy walkie-talkies you used to get to play with as a kid all the time. Tell me they're that laughably cheap.

(checked)
Criminally unchecked.

Does anyone have the updated version with the fischer-price walkie-talkie?

Quoting this, there is almost zero chance of an all out battle. They'll create havoc, push the legal boundaries, then retreat and claim persecution at the inevitable police response. They'll pick a new perversion for civil rights liberation and call opponents fascists. This has been a cycle for generations and I don't know why this board believes the feds are about to save the day.

Occupy Wall St. got closer to the truth though, that's why it got blown up by racial identity politics

they are so fucking dumb they dont realize this dose not work in their favor, it pisses people off and thos people will either join the other side out of spite or just hate them.

Kek CIAniggers don't even lurk

DID SOMEBODY SAY,
DAY OF THE ROPE?!

I'm concerned.

If this was BLM, then 100% chance of nothing but burning trash and blocked streets.

But I worry that Soros will eventually get a win despite his lackies being so incompetent. We know they are planning false flags. It wouldn't take much more than an Antifa dressed as a Nazi shooting niggers for this to go very, very badly for us.

They'd need to drop some sorosbux on some PMC action for that, no one is going to buy a bunch of neon haierd mystery meats in hollywood neo nazi outfits.

I have similar concerns. Obviously the organizers of this know by now that most of this shit just turns the general public against the left. Even most of these antifags are most likely just planning a few days worth of drum circles and circle jerking and don't truly believe that any great red uprising will truly come of a bunch of disconnected protests in a handful of cities.

The real threat is something more akin to this. Not that there will be some massive, lights-out operation, just one of their usual false flags and/or agent provocateurs in the crowd to make it look like /ourguys/ are doing something evil whereas it's actually some Blackwater tier fags like in the Boston bombings.

Welcome to the 85 IQ Legion

We won't buy it, but normies will.

A redo of Vegas with a "nazi" corpse in the room or any of a dozen different scenarios would be enough for things to go really bad.

$18 billion is enough to buy a decent false flag or two. I'm sure the handlers have figured out that antifa themselves are too weak and cowardly do be useful for anything other than playing the victim.

Maybe, but I fail to see how it's any different with what they tried to do with charlottesville.

The problem with the false flag approach is that left has largely lost its "good guy" image it has tried to cultivate for 60 years or so. They are constantly advocating violence against rightists, have demonstrated support in the government, and are increasingly violent. Most people didn't care about Cville after a week or so, and most wouldn't be able to tell you anything about it now. Vegas has largely been pushed to the background and the attack two days ago is already falling out of the news. A mass Vegas-style shooting of leftists, while bad PR wise for us, won't be the end of us. Antifa and the communists have been asking for it with their rhetoric, and I'm sure most normalfags are tired of their bullshit.

The media is losing credibiliity faster than it can regain it, and Congress is increasingly being seen as a roadblock to meaningful change rather than an actual ally of the people and Trump. I truely do hope antifa try something. Remember, we can still repay them for the Scalise shooting, Dallas cop shooting, and we can repay them for Paddock (even if he wasn't a leftist). Point is, we have the moral high ground right now, and killing a bunch of communists isn't going to end our movement instantly like the left wants.

The difference is cville was them just pushing pro-whites into anti-whites and hoping a pro-white would lose their cool. It wasn't a planned attack, they just tried to make something happen. They spun what violence did happen as hard as they could and yes, it made the pro-whites look bad, but most of the normies I know weren't tricked.

They've learned that pro-whites aren't the mindlessly violent skinheads they imagine we are.

My concern is that they'll plan a serious false flag with multiple nigger deaths and a pro-nazi terrorist manifesto will be found on the patsy. This is the only way they'll be able to get popular support. It will rile up the niggers to riot and murder whites on a level that will get whites to actually retaliate. That's the only path they have to stopping the white awakening before the Overton window shifts too far. Their planners have to know it as well as we do and they have to know the window is small.

Agreed to some extent. This is why I think them trying something serious is now or never. They still think they control the narrative, it hasn't fully dawned on them just how much they've lost, but they do realize they're losing it and they're getting desperate.

That's my point. Those niggers are commie agitators who hate white people and want them all killed. If they do a false flag like that, all we have to do is point out all of the rapes and murders that niggers perpetrate on white people everyday. We can then use that as justification for the shooting. Roof did something similar and I'm convinced if he did his shooting today, it would be perceived differently, especially after the Dallas shootings. One of our main goals imho is that we normalize white retaliation against provocation. The age of niggers raping white children and women and getting sent to be with their cousins in jail is over. There needs to be a real consequence to those crimes, and I can assure you that the niggers will break sooner than you think. Look at spics and the success they had in fending off the niggers. Niggers respect only violence. The false flag angle would only work if it was nazis attacking police or state authorities. Anything else has been justified by the left.

I'll be busy at pushing carts all day.
I doubt they'll be anyware near my area

I doubt they will even get to Times Square. These protests always start downtown and the cops redirect them. I'll be pretty surprised if they get to Times Square in any serious numbers. They have to get off the bus somewhere and the urge to make a spectacle of themselves right away and as they pass other landmarks will be irresistible. I predict a minor chimout at Union Square, after which the NYPD will perform their neatest trick, which is to send their nonwhite officers to the front and have them march alongside the protestors.

What makes you think the Times charged them anything at all?

Important post.

Antifa has been begging for someone to take them seriously, but so far they've been much noise, no action. Maybe now that they've joined forces with the Religion of Cuck™ic State, their tactics might get more violent, but as of right now, Antifa is America's nothingburger. BLM, otoh, they might do something. Were I Soros, I'd be funneling >20% of the $18b to BLM since they have been the most effective of his repertoire of regime-change revolutionaries.

It's unfortunate that BLM went on an anti-Soros spergout months ago. As Soros is also a spiteful little juden, they're not getting any gibs any time soon.

Pretty sure there's probably a few. Due to Soros funding, there's a place in Portland I think where they own several square blocks of buildings of a expensive nature. 20:50

Posting this video in case you missed it, also good to pass along. The younger foot soldiers are half the problem, their handlers are the same people who are former SDS / The Weather Underground which you should look into since it's clearly the same tactics as in the 60s-70s. Plenty of rich leftists who have it in their interest to support them.

11:00 The blue haired woman is the daughter of the FBI informant who infiltrated The Weather Underground and revealed their statements about having to establish "Reeducation Camps" if anyone opposed communism and that they would have to possibly execute around 20-25 million people.

What would compel you to post this picture without spoilering? Honestly. Sort yourself out.

you meme retards will hang with the rest of them

you are brainless drones, probably not even white, lapping up the false culture that the alphabet has been shilling

Nothing of important will happen, nothing will be achieved. Trump is in Hawaii surrounded by US navy, his body guards and secret service on top of that.

How deluded are these leftist fags?

Shills are out in force

CAN BIG MONEY AND TERRORISTS CANCEL AN ELECTION?

FUNDERS AND MORE ON THE PROTEST ORGANIZERS

pastebin.com/DyfAVAKv
archive.is/CEmZo

Soros, Union thugs, Ben & Jerry's, Patagonia, and the Revolutionary Communist Movement are some of the top donors. Spread the word.

Please email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php