The Opioid Crisis and Whites

Hello fellow anons. It seems this is an issue that the public is still trying to push to the side and forget. And for good reason as drug addiction is not one of the most amazing things in life to admit you or people you know are struggling with. However, whites are one of the biggest victims in this extremely jewish push of narcotics on the middle class. There are towns across the nation with an extremely high white population that are suffering from these drugs and destroying their communities in the process. Kids are growing up without their fathers or mothers or in worse cases, are growing up with their parents who are addicted to these hard types of drugs.

I do not type this trying to bring up racial issues, but rather for anons to discuss this crisis and bring their thoughts to the table for fellow anons to read and understand what is going on. I will try and add more to this thread as I find time, but I will provide a few links for you to look at.

asam.org/docs/default-source/advocacy/opioid-addiction-disease-facts-figures.pdf

drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=b6qql_wDijw
nytimes.com/2016/12/28/nyregion/fentanyl-epidemic-long-island.html
abc7ny.com/news/heroin-epidemic-hitting-families-hard/1770911/
huntingtoncreekrecovery.com/about/blog/articles/is-the-long-island-heroin-epidemic-that-bad
newsday.com/long-island/data/long-island-demographics-home-data-economics-1.12717850
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Rise-in-Opioid-Overdoses-Suffolk-Long-Island–426166891.html
icchronicle.org/2017/02/28/long-islands-heroin-epidemic/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/28/authorities-seize-over-one-million-doses-of-fentanyl-from-long-island-home/
riverheadlocal.com/2017/10/28/u-s-drug-enforcement-agency-deploys-six-opioid-enforcement-teams-one-long-island-combat-heroin-fentanyl/
articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/07/news/adna-heroin7
youtu.be/CNRzjzpi-8U
nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html
web.archive.org/web/20091124015942/http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html
nprillinois.org/post/why-opioid-epidemic-hitting-rural-america-especially-hard#stream/0
crooksandliars.com/2016/12/nine-million-oxy-pills-one-pharmacy-town
nytimes.com/2002/02/11/us/as-drug-use-drops-in-big-cities-small-towns-confront-upsurge.html
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-drugs/more-blood-but-no-victory-as-philippine-drug-war-marks-its-first-year-idUSKBN19G05D
youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw
archive.is/yiyFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I told you the opioid epidemic was put into the white communities of this country by design. It all started with 9/11 and the war in the middle east. At that time I was a young small time drug dealer on my way up. Before the war I could buy Opium by the brick for a very cheap price. It was re-sold by the gram to mostly pot smokers, no one ever had an issue becoming addicted to it, and it was treated as a once in a blue moon type of thing. Heroin was all but eliminated from the drug scene outside of the major cities and was seen as a problem of the past.

As soon as the war started to heat up I could no longer get Opium anywhere. I still can't find it but at the same time pills became plentiful. Oxycontin was soon the rage and was very fucking cheap to buy. Hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine was everywhere. People would trade you handfuls of them for a joint. These drugs had been around forever but never in such a supply as shortly after the war. The results are clear now but back then no one really thought it would become a problem. They were seen as safer that traditional street drugs because they came from a doctor, you didn't have to go see a nigger on the corner because you could get them from the medicine cabinet in any house or from a working class white friend, no one knew they were messing with hard opioids because this was in a time before the web had taken off among normalfags. Older folks knew of course but their lectures fell on deaf ears. Nerve pills (xanax, valium, ativan) were also given out by doctors in alarming numbers at this time.

They did it so normalfags would not question the war. No one was protesting it a year after it'd started because they'd returned to their lives of work and had pills to numb them so they wouldn't think about the problems on the world stage. Massive profits were made by big pharma because so many people were not dependent on these drugs to go about day to day life. An entire generation of addicts was created and the supply was so great most of them didn't even know what withdrawal was until many years after they'd started. As the years rolled on street prices for these drugs just continued to rise and rise and now it's so bad you have people selling 10mg oxycodone pills for $15 USD or more and lots of folks turning to cheaper alternatives like heroin. Heroin has become so common you can find it anywhere now. Lots of folks have now gone into treatment programs where they just get handed opioids (methadone and suboxone) in return for paying the Government rent money every month (both programs require about $200-$500 monthly depending on where you live).

If you take a look at the big picture it's clear: they created addicts, profited from them, and now keep them on a short leash by feeding them massive amounts of opioids instead of helping them to get clean. They've also implemented new rules and laws at the local levels. In my county if you have a prescription for hydrocodone you're now required to see a doctor every 14 days, paying the usual fee ($100-$200 without insurance), and are only given enough pills for 2 weeks at a time.

Opioids do have valid uses in end of life care or with folks that need them to avoid working in pain all day. Such people shouldn't have to go through something like that to simply receive a prescription. On the other hand I understand why they've gotten so strict about it and I want a real solution for these problems. But everyone needs to understand that it was the Government that created these addicts and it was the Government that profited directly off of it. We need to string every kike in big pharma up from a tree on the day of the rope.

I've left the degenerate life behind. I spent a decade as a young junkie. I ended up as a junkie because of massive injuries in 2002 where a kike doctor handed me a bottle of Oxycontin and told me it wasn't addictive. By 2004 I couldn't even go to school without taking those pills because otherwise I was tied to a bed with flu symptoms. I knew I'd fucked up but once you're in that trap there feels like there is no way out. I eventually quit methadone through sheer force of will and when the fog lifted I was so pissed off about what had happened to me and a lot of my friends that I swore one day I'd get revenge and expose all this for what it really was. Most of my friends are dead due to opioids and I will honor the memory of every one of them when I obtain my goal of exposing big pharma and the Government that allowed them to do this to the people of this country.

By the way these same kikes are the ones prescribing fucking speed to children. It doesn't just stop with opioids. It's nerve pills, amphetamines, opioids, and the worst of all: anti-depressants. They want you sedated and they want you unable to think for yourselves. That's why everyone that spends more than 5 minutes in the room with any doctors will be labeled with some type of mental problems. The best thing you can do for your own health is to avoid all of them. Even the ER will attempt psychoanalysis on you when you show up with life threatening injuries. Their goal is to always put you under 72 hour observation and get you on some type of medication. Do not answer their questions, tell them to fuck off and treat your immediate problem, refuse all opioids if you can bear it, and get the fuck out of there as fast as you can. Once you're in their database it will follow you around for the rest of your life.

>>>/gaschamber/

Fuck off, you didn't even read the post. People change and if you want to understand problems like this you have to speak with folks that were on the ground. I sold cannabis, I was never some nigger peddling cocaine, crack, and heroin on a street corner. I stopped selling drugs in the mid-2000s when I realized it would ruin my life if I ever got caught. I was a teenager with no direction so I'm allowed to have one or two bad decisions in my past.

Big pharma learned in the 60s that they were missing out of big profits from degenerate whites who wanted to wreck themselves with dope, so they decided to replace the street pushers of illicit dope with legitimate doctors pushing legitimate dope.

Fair enough, I'll read the rest tomorrow.

Big Pharma lobbied to be able to literally sell nu-Heroin to suburbia. We are living in a dystopian parody of our former civilisation.

This is where Marketism gets you.

both fake and gay

my ex-gf that did heroin, got hooked on it because of the easy supply on the east coast. the opioid crisis is really a soft term for the heroin crisis.

No, its a more accurate term because you can be addicted to opioids other than heroin. Are you retarded?

How is snow crash related? I couldn't be bothered to read it all.

I heard some statistic the other day that Fentanyl accounts for 50% of opioid abuses, and that it almost entirely comes from China.

try making fun of drug addicts? also MAKER SURE that they know that they could just decide to stop being a drug addict

Its not easy to have mental discipline in this society, people need to WANT to stop being a drug addict more than they want to keep being one. Thats not an easy thing to provide for them, when the Jew is so powerful and maintains control.

I have never understood why so many Whites got addicted to this drug, until I learned that the people who crave opioids are in past lives, slaves sold into sex markets. The BLACK aka the FUCKING NIGGER pushes this drug hard.

It's not a crisis it's a Jewish conspiracy. The lawyers Jews for their big pharma Jews sent their lobbyist Jews to have their government Jews allow their doctor Jews to prescribe more opioid Jews for more reasons.

Doctor Jews will prescribe whites an opioid for a splinter, or even a small scratch. The doctor Jews that do this *NEVER* reveal the truth to their Goyim patients that all opioids are addictive, and the prescription isn't just for pain killers it's for an addiction. When your doctor Jew wants to treat you by giving you an addiction it's a fucking conspiracy.

Oh and guess where ALL the heroin in the USA (or world) comes from? Afghanistan. The US Jews invaded to take over the heroin poppy fields, and use the US Jew Army to ship the opioid Jew back to the US to sell on the streets.

Remember the Jew always plays both sides in this USA vs. Israel Opium War: selling you the legal version, and selling you the illegal version. All the while using the MSM Jews to convince all their shitskin golems that this is just one more reason the fucking white Goyim should be holohoaxed.

C'mon guise I don't think Lainposter would lie?

Anyway I can confirm those things are really addictive and long lasting, I was given a box of them after having eye surgery and that was only months worth of them and I was thinking "Gee if I had more of these I'd surely take them."

I'd open my veins on the nearest sharp thing or die fighting before becoming a slave. This must be why I don't crave those pills.

Before the war in Afghanistan, did the Afghan people have full control of trade of opium to other countries, and this was a banana republic move to take over the resources to make more money? They truly won't be happy until the goyim truly own nothing and they rule everything.

Every time someone tries to explain something they lived through to Holla Forums faggots like you come out to accuse them of LARPing. I've always found it amusing considering the people here say they're seeking truth. I'll say again: HEROIN WAS NOT COMMON OUTSIDE OF MAJOR CITY CENTERS BEFORE 9/11. This if fact and anyone that was using back then will tell you the same. It was only after pills became expensive in the late 2000s that heroin started to worm its way back into small towns and suburbia. The reason it wasn't common before was it was ran out of those places in the early 90s. There was crack, there was meth, there was even some LSD and MDMA but no one was fucking with heroin unless they'd been fucking with heroin for some time and they were driving into the city to get it. Now heroin is everywhere.

I'm sorry your girlfriend was addicted to it. I'm sure she sucked many a dick for it. There are reasons why I don't hang out with such people anymore. I got tired of watching girls do that for drugs, I got tired of watching needles go into arms. I got tired of friends I partied with on Saturday begin dead on Monday.

This is true but most people are taking Fentanyl unknowingly. It is the fentanyl analogs that are the problem. They are ordered from China through the darknet markets to be used for cutting with heroin. It makes you nod harder and allows a dealer to stretch his supply for more profit. If the batch is too strong and ends up killing someone all the other junkies will rush to buy it. I know it sounds strange but if you'd ever been addicted to an opioid you'd understand why they do that. Most of these people didn't start with heroin, they started with pills. Heroin is mainly used because
So they turn to the heroin in desperation, find out it's just like any other opioid, and next thing you know they're hooked on a stronger opioid that may contain anything and their tolerance has gone way up. Solution: up the dose of heroin and eventually turn to the needle.

Can confirm, it was a play from the start quarterbacked by the (((sackler))) clan. Most here now this by now tbh, but the first hand accounts are welcome. White drug use was really low by the 80s and 90s, despite Jewish attempts to meme us into being degens it was mostly a blacks game. The opium dying up is interesting, a junkie I knew told me the same thing, raw opium disappeared around 2005-2007ish, the same time oxy was exploding - I point fingers squarely at Jews and their golems the CIA.

What is less obvious is treatment for those afflicted. I've narrowed it to three key factors

1. Psychological: introduce the redpill early and hard, tgsnt and so forth. Lots of junkie actions are tracked on self-defeating thought loops, put loops in their head that lead them to the truth (Zog) and they will end their thought lines in anger and conviction to do something, rather than self pity and escapist desire.

2. Crisis Drug Management: this is the herbal wizards forte. We obviously should not prescribe the junkies more opioids, but cold turkey is not the most realistic option. Best harm reduction chemical is kratom tea (because it's more available). Akkuama is tougher to find but works better than kratom, they are very similar though.

3. Diet: this is my speciality. I truly believe that even steps 1 and 2 can and will fail to keep junkies off the dope long term. A large part of what they are doing with drugs it righting their neurochemistry temporarily (or numbing it). Proper neurochemical environment can only be achieved with a grain free meat based diet as advocated by Dr. William Davis. I'll try to dig out my off copies of his works for you all.

I have a theory user that I can't confirm yet but I'll try to explain it; The raw opium I saw before the supply ran dry was from South East Asia (at least that is what I was told). When I bought a "brick" it came in a block about the size of a pack of cigarettes. It always had a scorpion stamped on it. It was black tar.

After it dried out all heroin was begin supplied from the middle east. I was told before the Afgan invasion that the locals were not allowed to have poppy fields. They'd get beheaded if they were caught growing the stuff. Once we were in the country we had US military defending the poppy fields and the locals were allowed to grow all they wanted. Officially the story was we were staying out of the affairs of the locals and those soldiers/tanks were just passing through. It's obvious that these poppy fields are where the supply of heroin on the streets is now coming from.

Heroin in the states is supplied through two countries: Colombia supplies what is called "east coast powder" which comes in powder form. Mexico supplies "black tar heroin" which comes as a ball of tar. There is a line near Tennessee/Texas where one will be more common than the other. A little bit crosses this line but the cartels seem to have an agreement not to ship directly to each others territories. Pharmaceuticals are sourced from modified opium plants that do not produce certain alkaloids (like morphine). Oxycodone (percocet) is made from these. Opium produces several chemicals, one of which I forget the name of but is said to be unpleasant in its natural form. However, when taken a step or two through chemistry various drugs like oxycodone can be made from it. This is where most of the opioids on the US market come from (Hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxymorphone, and many others).

I forgot to mention; Big Pharma grows this modified opium in country. There are large fields of them in Arizona, this is where most of the domestic supply is grown. Opium was probably one of the first plants that was genetically modified.

That's not a theory it's common knowledge of the heroin market and the poppy fields being protected to make heroin for Western consumption is old hat bud.

The opioids crisis is just a slow motion mass suicide. It is the result of deep, prolonged despair. Pharma, Jews and Chinese are enablers, but the cause is despair.

I've found this crisis makes a great point of entry for talking about white issues with blue-pilled boomers and x-ers. I was talking with my boss about it last week and by the look on his face, hearing me say "it is killing our people" was the first time he had thought of himself as part of a racial group with inward responsibilities and loyalties.

It is sad that this is what it takes but use it. It is time for everyone to wake up to reality. People need to realize it is their FAMILY that is getting killed by the kikes.

This is known and waved away on moral whites by two easy methods:
1) Minorities have been suffering from drug addiction for decades.
2) Drug addiction among whites is 'just desserts' for centuries of racial exploitation.
Now if you're here, you reject these two arguments out of hand. And many normies think the same way, but they'll immediately kill the thought and never say anything, so ingrained is the brainwashing about the Foundational Myth of whites and white nations. [the foundational myth is thus: because whites connived and carried out a holocaust of 6 million jews, and others as is always mentioned after a comma, whites are a bad race of people and their extinction is a net win for mankind, and all white nations and any whiteness is a guilty reality which will soon be erased].
Whites are empathetic, introspective, and caring. Those are weaknesses when these attributes, when applied to one's own tribe or community, are exploited to serve the interests of others.

DRUGS ARE ANTI WHITE

I HAVE SEEN THEM KILL PEOPLES MIND BODY AND SOUL CRUSH THE SPIRIT THEIR WILL TO GO ON FAILURE TO THRIVE THEY NEED HELP BUT YOU CAN'T HELP PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE HELPED AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THING WITH OUT TAKING A STAND AGAINST THE ONES PUSHING THIS POISON ON OUR VOLK AND MOST OF YOU KNOW WHO IS PUSHING THIS POISON DRUGS WILL ALWAYS BE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND HISTORICALLY IN TIMES OF DESPAIR DRUGS ARE PUSHED HARDER ON THE POPULATION TO KEEP THEM DOPED UP AND LESS LIKELY FIGHT SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A POSITIVE CHANGE IN THIS WORLD DON'T DO DRUGS AND DON'T LET DRUGS TAKE OVER YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS I'M NOT SAYING KILL YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALERS IT WOULD WORK BUT WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WERE KILLING PEOPLE WHO ARE SLOWING KILLING YOU IS ILLEGAL SO BASICALLy

DON'T DO DRUGS AND FUCK JEWS

don't play the EMPATHY CARD WITH JUNKIES evil is evil no in between

Don't forget Army Rangers protecting poppy.fields in afghanistan and large amounts of afghan heroin flooding the market

hooktube.com/watch?v=b6qql_wDijw

Fuck off.

nytimes.com/2016/12/28/nyregion/fentanyl-epidemic-long-island.html

Nationwide, recorded deaths from opioids surpassed 30,000 in 2015, according to data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And overdoses caused by synthetic opioids like fentanyl increased by 72.2 percent in 2015 over 2014 — one of the deadliest year-over-year surges for any drug in United States history, the same data shows.

“Too many young people have fallen victim,” the Nassau County executive, Edward Mangano, said of the new data in a written statement. The Nassau County medical examiner, Dr. Tamara Bloom, did not comment on the new numbers.

Fentanyl is increasingly being manufactured by Mexican drug cartels, according to the D.E.A., or is cooked up in labs in the United States. It is being sold by dealers in New York City and on Long Island, according to Mr. Hunt, the D.E.A. special agent.

abc7ny.com/news/heroin-epidemic-hitting-families-hard/1770911/

Legalizing weed fixes the fentanyl problem. Pass it on.

huntingtoncreekrecovery.com/about/blog/articles/is-the-long-island-heroin-epidemic-that-bad

Yes, and it’s far worse than what’s being reported.” Long Island’s population is over 8 million people. There are more people on Long Island alone than in 38 states in our country. It represents over 40% of New York State’s population. With this many people in a relatively small area, the heroin epidemic has decimated virtually every town in Long Island.

Years ago we used to think of heroin addiction as an inner city problem only. In the past few decades we have concentrated on the problems of cocaine and the crack epidemic of the 80s and 90s. Then in the 2000’s people started using pills or opioids for pain. These pills are just as or stronger than their counterpart of heroin. In fairness, many doctors were prescribing these pain medications without knowing how addicting or how detrimental they can become. Before they had government regulated databases on doctors and patients and what and how much they were prescribed, this pill epidemic exploded. Children were becoming addicted.

You first, yid.

The drug that affects White people the worst is porn

The Akkuama works better though and is far more cost effective when ordered online. It also works almost immediately and preparation is simpler.

cont

when you have so many people addicted to synthetic opiates with no way of getting more, heroin becomes a cheaper, more viable option. There are more heroin overdose deaths than there are deaths from car accidents in our country. Two weeks ago in Long Island there were 22 overdoses in Suffolk County in just 48 hours. Every town in Long Island is affected. From Montauk in the east to Valley Stream out west, this beautiful place to raise a family is under siege from a drug epidemic. It affects the young and old. It doesn’t discriminate against race, gender, sexual orientation
- O RLY?
White population: 69.6 percent
newsday.com/long-island/data/long-island-demographics-home-data-economics-1.12717850

In an alarming rise, 22 opioid-related overdoses were reported within 48 hours in Suffolk County
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Rise-in-Opioid-Overdoses-Suffolk-Long-Island–426166891.html

Heroin use among young people on Long Island has skyrocketed in recent years. It’s prevalent in suburban areas and high schools, and it’s not discriminating between the jocks, the bands geeks, the academics or the “popular” girls. From 2009 to 2013, 337 people died from heroin overdoses in Suffolk County alone, more than any other county in New York. Nationwide, about 35 percent of heroin seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration from October 2013 to May 2014 was confiscated in New York.

“Since I’ve been doing this I’ve seen this epidemic get a lot worse, I’ve lost more people to this then I can keep count, the numbers are growing
icchronicle.org/2017/02/28/long-islands-heroin-epidemic/

10/28/2017 20 hours ago
Authorities Seize ‘Over One Million Doses’ Of Fentanyl From Long Island Home

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/28/authorities-seize-over-one-million-doses-of-fentanyl-from-long-island-home/

You will not believe the picture of the suspects Holla Forums !

Meanwhile, the federal government is sending law enforcement teams to cities in five states to help stop the flow of heroin and synthetic opioids.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said Friday the teams will enhance the agency’s ability to combat problems surrounding heroin, fentanyl and drug trafficking violence.

The DEA is sending teams to Cincinnati and Cleveland; Long Island; Raleigh, North Carolina; New Bedford, Massachusetts; and Charleston, West Virginia.

The agency considered fatal overdose rates, levels of heroin and fentanyl seizures, and where extra resources would have the greatest impact in selecting cities.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in August that he was dispatching 12 federal prosecutors to cities ravaged by addiction.

Those prosecutors will focus exclusively on investigating health care fraud and opioid scams.

I'm not on opiates but I am on dexamphetamine for ADHD.
One day I'd like to just go drug free I think.

it really doesn't. use of fentanyl & other opiates is just as high in my state which has had recreational legal weed for years. weed makes you gay and retarded. in fact, the only prescription opiate user I know (a blue-collar boomer with a wrecked body, several knee and back surgeries) refuses to touch weed. I don't know what we should turn to for pain management but there's got to be something the kikes don't want us to have. kratom?

Breaking Bad was a hell of a show.
Can I ask you a question:
How many hours were you longest awake

Nothing really to say besides the lame but true canard of "don't do drugs". I, like no one before me, has any idea how to get kids to not ingest this shit.

I've never been awake for over a day. Speed or no speed, I'm not doing that shit.

Isn't adderal amphetamines?
I heard about the fact in USA they are given out like candy

fix yourself bro. some kike psychiatrist gave you ADHD, get over it. tweaking is unbecoming for a white man

Did you enjoy your wrinkle cream today? Courtesy of baby cock skin?

I was on that before going on dex. Too much physical side effects to it.

The comedowns fucking side, I'll give you that. If I could find a natural fix that isn't a shitty meme I'll try it.

fucking suck*, not side

Yes, they are. All a parent or an adult has to say is "difficulty concentrating" . My little cousin's whore mother got him on Ritalin for a long while, despite him showing no symptoms other than those expected of a 7 year old boy. thankfully that stopped when custody was given to his dad.

Get hungry and sleepy?
Lel don't mean to mock but amp comedowns?
really?

Huh, maybe it's something else in my life if it isn't that. Usually I'm just tired and less sharp.

That's it basically.
You should return back to normal.within 14 days to a month of no use

Even after several months of use? I did take a good amount of days off during that time. I'm just not sure I want to be on amphetamines anymore. My fear is that I won't be able to work worth a shit. I still desire that laser focus feeling, but the side effects are shit.

weed is awesome

You heard me right.

Yeah man. The focus will return to normal but the laser concentration of course is an effect which is caused by dex

I'm inclined to agree with the first part but what about stuka/panzerschokolade?

There's no way to get at least something somewhat close naturally?

From the top of my head, no.
Coca leaves come to mind though
I'm sure modafinil could give you an edge when you need it
consider legality in your country before deciding

Fucking ER cunts labeled me depressed when i was going through horrible pain from a joint ripping out of socket.

wartime has different rules user. give me a mounted heavy machine gun and human waves of commies to shoot and I will be the first to pop lab meth to keep the lead flowing all night.

Honestly, bring back an anecdote that isn't on some kiked-out "rehab facility" website. I don't doubt what that link says is true… But those companies want to fill beds and will say anything to scare people. There are families out there who have bankrupted themselves sending addict loved ones to those places only to have them get out, taking SSRI's that were pushed on them as a part of their (((therapy))), and right back to scoring a bag.

How many matzos did you eat to come up with that, schlomo? This is the laziest attempt at shilling I've ever seen.

And here's the weednigger. Weedniggers get the irony of a hemp rope on the day of the rope.

Another completely made up "disease" used to sell drugs and get them hooked for a lifetime of shekels. Imagine that, a kid might be more interested in moving around, playing on the playground, hell even working on the family farm, rather than sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day being taught increasingly worthless shit. Doctor Goldstein finds a way to claim this natural inclination is actually a disease, gotta take those pills goy.

A million times this and godspeed, user.

Not to mention the media pushing "drugs make you cool" in every outlet, movie or "music star", the CIA taking control of Mexico and raising the cartels to unquestioned power, or the desperation of any citizen with enough brainpower to realize he's stuck between the wheels of a gigantic machine designed to crush his very soul.

Also this. Modern "school" is not education, nor was it ever intended to be; it was designed to tear the child from the family and align it with the state while teaching it subordination to authority. They are literally early indoctrination centers.

I've smoked 13 years daily - way beyond the acting up, or inhibitions lowered, nor it made me stupid.
Weed is pleasant, doesn't induce withdrawal nor will kill you. The "it'll lead to worse things" is bullshit not accounting lurking factors, as most of the negative propaganda relating to it. The issue with weed is at another level: it makes you feel content when you should NOT be.
Feeling uneasy, unhappy or bad in any way are not things that should be removed from your life - it's your brain's way of telling you something is wrong, thus motivating you to identify and correct it. If you can just pacify discomfort through weed, improving on the situation that caused the discomfort becomes pointless to begin with: your problem thus simply becomes keeping a steady supply of pacification.

Because the fact that it's cheaper to get it from the slopes on the street instead of your cousin Mort (after of course your uncle Levi gets his insurance premium) has nothing to do with the sudden need to fight a (((war on drugs))) which is the direct result of you kikes peddling your poison to keep the goyim in check.

Reported for being a kike. Keep trying to pretend the opioid crisis isn't real and the only reason anyone talks about it is they've suddenly changed species into kikes and see chinks making money off of it. Kill yourself kike.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency deploys six opioid enforcement teams, one on Long Island, to combat heroin and fentanyl

A day after President Donald Trump declared opioid use a national public health emergency the federal Drug Enforcement Agency announced the establishment of six new enforcement teams focused on combatting the flow of heroin and illicit fentanyl — one of the special teams will be based on Long Island.

The island, where Suffolk County has led the state in the number of opioid deaths among all counties outside New York City, is among communities “facing significant challenges with heroin and fentanyl,” the DEA said in a press release yesterday. The other special enforcement teams will be located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, Charleston, West Virginia, Cincinnati and Cleveland, Ohio and Raleigh, North Carolina.

riverheadlocal.com/2017/10/28/u-s-drug-enforcement-agency-deploys-six-opioid-enforcement-teams-one-long-island-combat-heroin-fentanyl/

Every time this topic is on Washington Journal, niggers invariably call in and repeat the talking point about how there was little concern from a public health perspective during the crack epidemic of the '80s and '90s, e.g., how the focus was on incarceration and not rehabilitation. And they have a point.

I don't subscribe to the bleeding-heart treatment bullshit for druggies. It hasn't worked. All it has gotten us is more druggies because they don't have the looming fear of draconian penalties if they are caught.

You can argue about whether or not it's a supply-side issue until the cows come home, and I'm all for Duerte-style crackdowns on dealers, but believe me, if we treated drug possession like CP possession legally, there would be a lot fewer people taking up drug habits.

In 2016, the president said Thursday, drug overdose deaths are expected to exceed 64,000 nationwide, a rate of 175 per day.

“More people are dying from drug overdoses today than from gun homicides and motor vehicles combined. Think of it — motor vehicle crashes, gun homicides, more people by far from drug overdoses,” the president said during remarks at the White House Thursday, where he announced the declaration of a public health emergency.

In 2016, more than 11.5 million Americans ages 12 and older reported misuse of prescription opioids in the past year, and nearly 950,000 Americans reported heroin use in the past year, according to the DEA.

“The abuse of controlled prescription drugs is inextricably linked with the threat the United States faces from the trafficking of heroin, fentanyl and fentanyl analogues,”

12hrs ago

I like it.
MAGA grills are awesomesauce

I have some bad news for you…

Always look at the shoulder to head proportions. And remember, Traps are gay

Is it really a trap? I've seen this posted before, but never proof.

I'm getting tired of these constrained forced narratives.

Le Opioid Crysis, for as much as it is a thing, is simply State Daycare Capitalism. Otherwise known as (1) Employ all the unemployable shitskins (Asians and Africans), (2) Employ them on all sides, stocking make-work / make-believe / make-news in all of the following daycare industries of: (3a) FBI Industry subcontractors to pursue (3b) the Medical Industry 'doctors', 'nurses', and other failed failures and imports 'just seeking muh paradise', (3c) using intermittent schizophrenic assistance of the same state-awarded titles and degrees of billers, insurance actuaries, medicare navigators, medicaid social workers, and the litany of etceteras, in part to float (3d) bankers and other aspects of the central make-printing-great-again economy inflation Keynesian-ites, and in part to also (3e) send into certain cannon fodder the endless march of generations sink for the likewise Education State Paper-Title-Mill productions that benefits no one and no one wants. This tale goes on and on, with inappropriate righteousness and victimhood abounding on all sides, as the State adopts more shitskins to run the state-of-things (even though they can't, fail miserably, add to the dirt and total work, don't get their work done to correction and completion, add confabulation, spend the false ledgers of notary/credit/billable/payroll/contractor awards, and pridefully consume to ensure the exact same expands by any means necessary).

That this opioid shit has now moved from ecstatic 2008 Obamacare hyper celebratory advancement to now 2015/2016/ now 2017 ramp-up employment, is par the course, par the uselessness, par the misappropriation, and par the alternation between parasitic escapement and State Seizure et al cannibalistic consumption. God is the only one knows where the line is now. But again, one thing is certain in all of this: I will not cheer for any of these actors. I hate that I am not strong enough to burn all of them back to ash without collateral damage to what I care about (of what little remains, of what I might have been able to care about, but whatever, I am still a statesman). I hate them, I hate their opioid of fake news , I hate their opioid of fake FBI, I absolutely hate their CIA opioid wars, and I don't care much among all this shitskin gay earth that ZeroHedge is advancing their 'Sackler family did it' horse-blinder news now.

So me something, someone, some industry, that has manage to make revenue float against the infinite printing, both domestic and abroad, to keep accounts stable, citizens true, and national spirit Godly. Show it to me, you lying opioid liars. You lie through incompletion, you lie through narrative of the week, and I am tired of it. I will not buy it.

I await ZeroHedge and all the rest to further tell me about muh opioid crying again, to further tell me Catalonia separatists are not communist migrant arabs, africans, and jews again, to cheer some endless ephemeral forgetfulness again. Maybe the news-borg will reach collective consciousness, instead of collectivist descent into further massonic amnesiatic hell.

Fuck your opioids. You don't care about whites nor Whites.

Deleting picture as we speak.
Thanks.
Have this

Looks like Trump cares about this and is going to deal with it.
Good!

bs imo.

This is getting slid by mediamatters/shareblue

For some reason they don't want you to see President Trump is taking action battling the opioid war on whites

I appreciate the many responses this thread has gotten. I hope to see more anons looking at this and gaining knowledge they did not have before even if there are only lurkers.

Do you have the one with the MAGA grills in booty shorts holding the Trump flag between two trucks?

I hadn't managed to read all the way down the thread and just got a look at your response. Do you mind elaborating on why you seem to not want to put partial blame on that Jewish company Purdue for manufacturing oxycontin? I'm genuinely curious why you seem to have a stance that opioids/heroine/other hard drugs are purely a state daycare system. Do you not think that there is a massive problem in the country or do you think that the way that gov and medical professionals are handling it is just extremely jewed.

I have only recently been looking into this problem for the nation and that's why I decided to come along and make this thread. I am hoping someone can shed some light on methadone clinics as from what I can tell, they serve as nothing more than a way for people to continue their addiction with another drug and the only profits from these narcotic dispensaries are Jewish owned pharma companies.

I don't but
If I find it I'll post it.

Found it. I don't collect MAGA grills but I hope you'll appreciate it for your collection.

P.S., Taylor Swift is a tranny. That's the 2nd one you posted, user :/

Thanks. I still find pic related hilarious

Tl:dr
Slide faggotry

Former NYC Fag here. My experience was different than yours. I hung out with the “hip” kids that played with all the drugs. Within a year of us taking Afghanistan the first opium crops from there hit the market and immediately killed two friends of mine due to their potency (proper type Ivy League white boy fucks.) Prescription epidemic pre-dates that slightly. I was working construction around 1996 when OxyContin first hit the market. It was marketed to pain management specialist – doctors as being way less addictive than any other alternative. All my construction Bros with bad knees and blown out shoulders were immediately addicted. This is all very sad, and is just my sample size of one. A single point of information.

The relatively recent rise of Trap music (and 90's/grunge revival to an extent) is also a big influence on its demand, and thus supply.
The reason there's so much slow, weird soundcloud trap shit is because it's virtually made to be enjoyed on opiates - Trap itself comes from the 'dirty south' sound that (was?) influenced (by?) DJ Screw, who literally got popular in nigger culture just for slowing down records, all because those slowed down records sounded good on 'lean' (codeine cough syrup drink that niggerbeats popularized, and inevitably got entire generations of blacks and white rap cucks hooked on opiates).
Now that Trap has become mainstream, so have the opiates.

Read through the thread and holy shit I regret posting. Total fucking slode thread. Sage upon your sins.>>10820696

Thanks for your contribution.
It confirms what most.of us suspect:
Oxyjew,CIA,Afghan
plot to wreak havoc on white communities

That shit kind of peaked a few years ago now the most popular thing is being a ironic meme rapper

there was no intention of this thread being a slide thread (although some posters went completely off topic or have contributed nothing at all). I am only hoping to accumulate information that all anons can read concerning these drugs and from there its your own conclusion you can draw.

You make valid points and I was not trying to say that this crisis is anything more than state dependency I just wanted to find more evidence on the matter that it is. That is one of the reasons I have asked about methadone clinics and other pills to get you off pills. I think the underlying theme of the crisis is that its just an easy way to make money off these people and that should be understood, but i want to try and continually gather evidence of this rather than just flat out state that the entire issue is merely a way to encourage state dependency and for the kikes to fill up their coffers.

I don’t think it’s quite that simple. The pharmaceutical marketing strategies of the mid-1990s are very distant from the people who run heroin illegally across international borders. There are many many competing factions. You can’t just group them all together in one grand conspiracy to fuck you and your race. You have to sort them out in delicate detail.

He. Just drunk.

What pains me most and caught my attention to this thread is stories like these:
articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/07/news/adna-heroin7

So having actually been there I can tell you truthfully that in AFG the Taliban forbade their people from growing poppies. Then, after they were deposed/driven into the caves/tribal areas they did a 180° policy switch and instead demanded they grow them —- to make more money, to give to the Taliban so they could buy supplies.

At first we ZOGbots would burn the fields, but after the koranimals kept re-growing some diplo asked them why they kept regrowing if we kept burning them down. The answer was that the Taliban FORCE them to grow the opium. Essentially it's "You WILL grow this Opium or we will rape your wife and kill your sons………and then you'll STILL grow poppies". So they grow poppies.

In the interest of 'muh PR' faggotry, now ZOGbots protect poppy fields in a situation of extreme fucking irony and retarded nonsense. Everyone there knows how fucking retarded it is. Everyone. But fucking cunts in DC tell you no more burning so we can "get along" with the locals. As if they give a shit and aren't just counting down the days until we leave and the Taliban come back.

The real shitshow will be when the Taliban and ISIS start fighting. ISIS is confirmed to be making inroads stemming from the Paki Autonomous regions. Where they know we don't go.

Jesus christ, I could hide enough of this in a carry-on bag to supply an entire city. No wonder its so cheap.

Everything you say is correct. US protection of Poppy-fields was thoroughly documented by such sources as the New York Times a fucking decade ago. It’s funny how our collective memory block some things out, isn’t it?

The 24hour news cycle and inundation of bullshit is part of the reason. I mean, how many happenings occurred since LV shooting? People are already forgetting that incident. It's been about 15 years since I was in AFG, and even my memory is getting fuzzy on some details — so it of course all the fat fucking burger schlubs don't remember shit. They can't even remember 3 fucking weeks ago.

We need to talk about this. We need to meme about this. We need to help our people.

I did a quick search and turned up this video regarding your statements. It seems this is exactly what you are talking about. Does this practice continue today where US forces are defending these fields?

Yes.
It's insane, also chinks/mexy supply / results in young white people dying

Pretty much. The Lt Col's statements were PR bullshit in it's finest and I can guarantee you he was coached by the PAO from the Division level. The throwing out of "this is their culture" is a dead-ringer. Growing Opium is not "in their culture" because the Taliban outlawed the growing of Opium, on pain of death. They usually grew wheat and other staples because like 90% of the AFG people farming are subsistence farmers. Maybe a local tribal warlord/leader would have a side-hustle of growing some poppies, and if they were powerful enough the Taliban left them alone, but for the vast majority Opium growing was illegal.

From what I hear, the practice of US Troops still protecting poppy fields because of "muh PR value" still occurs. But I've been out of the ZOGbot game for a while so I am not 100% sure on that.

If you want to really get pissed let me tell you a story of the 82nd Airborne literally guarding some ChiCom lithium mining operation in AFG. Yeah, you heard that right, US Taxmoney being spent to literally guard, with 'our' lives, a fucking Chink lithium mining operation. I've heard that this particular mine is now guarded by DynCorp (PMC), but they're still paid by US DoS.

Shit is fucking sickening all around.

Care to drop any more red pills while you’re at it, user?

We need to stop this.
Russians are well infront of us in memetics
youtu.be/CNRzjzpi-8U

If you want to really get pissed let me tell you a story of the 82nd Airborne literally guarding some ChiCom lithium mining operation in AFG. Yeah, you heard that right, US Taxmoney being spent to literally guard, with 'our' lives, a fucking Chink lithium mining operation. I've heard that this particular mine is now guarded by DynCorp (PMC), but they're still paid by US DoS.

Crazy

A warning if you watch this high probability of hair raising up/goosebumps

Thank you for that information user. I looked up what you said about the Taliban and got this article form 2001 about the Taliban's ban on poppy.

nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html
web.archive.org/web/20091124015942/http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html

So you say that the taliban did a 180 on this because they were driven to caves and needed to buy supplies. Are they currently still in control of these poppy fields or have they changed ownership to someone else?

no, this is a "crisis" manufactured by (((the media))) and is pushed at the public daily. the question is "why?"

everything he said adds up.
Nowadays there is afghan h flooding the market

PharmA Jew + Deepstate responsible for this

This is why the Duterte solution is the only solution.

Just look up the shit Dyn is up to.

Dyn is regarded as the bottom of the barrel for PMC work. Lowest standards, shittiest gigs, hell you don't even need to be former .mil to get in. At least not at the height of the war. Triple Canopy, Blackwater, and other were staffed by dudes that had their shit together and were, by in large, extremely professional and highly 'moral' if that's the right word.

But Dyn was different, I never saw those fat cunts doing anything overtly illegal or even immoral, but the attitude, quality, and just outward impression/'feeling" I got of the people from Dyn is that they are the types of folks that would be involved with some shady shit if the DoS ever wanted to do something on the sly that normal .mil folks would never agree to and didn't want "the Army of North Virginia" involved for whatever reason.

The fields are 'owned' by the people that farm them. The Taliban simply take control of it once it's harvested. The farmer will be paid some price by the Taliban upon harvest (I have no idea what's involved with Opium smuggling and heroin manufacture other than the black "tar" on the top of the poppy pod is the actual 'drug') and the Taliban will then smuggle it to Pakistan via the old silk road-esque smuggling trails/paths. Where they will sell it for up to 20x what they paid the farmer for (who has to then prepare the field and replant the poppies for next season).

So the Taliban never "own" it, if that makes sense. But they do control them. And that's the loophole they use. If these were fields owns and tended by Taliban fuckers we'd just burn them, as we used to, but since they are extorting the local population (probably crocodile tears on their part, since the Taliban pay them more for poppies than what they usually got for their regular crop), the PR faggots at Division and in DC cuck the USA into protecting the shit that hits our streets and kills our people.

Moral of the Story is that if you want to be a rich drug lord, go to AFG and plant poppies so you can be protected by US Taxpayer money……..not here in the USA where they will then use Taxpayer money to incarcerate you into the taxpayer funded prison system. The entire US ZOG is a self-licking ice cream cone.

Never do opies. I never did and I think God saved me from doing so. I had two people go. If you see someone dabbling with this shit go in and save them. I'm sorry I couldn't save those two

Hahahahahaha. Fucking nice.

Thank you kindly user for all of this information. I am sure many here did not know of this practice going on over there. Are you aware of any other routes of entry for opioids into the nation other than the middle east? I want to try and gather as much information as I can regarding this so that others can see how severe this problem is.

Ill say this, meth seems to be a problem everywhere, mostly rural it seems. Pillfags were always idiots from my experience, and meth heads are just lighter skinned niggers (in many cases).

I know, but meth hits white rural communities just as hard as opioids.

SE Asia into West Coast/Cali. Mexico for everything US southern border related. Source material likely from AFG/Central Asia/Turkey/Pakistan. Western Hemisphere likely Mexico or Latin America.

From what I undertsand the "opiod" crisis is the fucking big Pharma bullshit. Pillbillies in WV and other states. Oxycontin/Vicodin/etc and the 'Pill Mills" in Florida were/are a huge problem. To be honest it's fucking nationwide. I live in a very small town in a VERY white state and even we are having problems with Oxy and heroin busts. Meth is fucking a plague too.

Yes it does seem to be effecting small towns throughout the nation at an increasingly high rate.

nprillinois.org/post/why-opioid-epidemic-hitting-rural-america-especially-hard#stream/0
crooksandliars.com/2016/12/nine-million-oxy-pills-one-pharmacy-town
nytimes.com/2002/02/11/us/as-drug-use-drops-in-big-cities-small-towns-confront-upsurge.html

I do have one question for you regarding the burning of opium fields in afghan. Was this an effective measure by the US troops to stop the production of opium or was the threat from the taliban more effective. You mentioned that they would continue to regrow after fields were burned and the reason for this seemed to be due to the fact that the taliban had done its 180 and demanded opium production. If burning and destroying crops is not an effective measure against production, is threatening growers with death a much more potent solution to this problem?

in montreal, they have dedicated tents and buildings for people to safely shoot up under supervision of nurses and then they leave. and now there is fentanyl, carfentanyl and the big mamma jamma W-18

It seems to me that the only good conversations I see on the boards these days happen at really odd times of the day, like right now. (sage for my off-topic comment)

It would be if we (USA) actually had the balls to go through with it. But we don't because "muh poor downtrodden afghan local with 20 wives and 80 children to support" faggotry from every POG bullshit cultural presentation we get. We are literally trained to think of these fucking animals as poor people of whom "it's dey culcha" is the #1 reason why we have to allow them to do fucked up shit in our presence. When Obama came in, supposedly it got about 6 gorillion times worse in what 'we' allowed them to do.

So even if it did come time to put some durka durka on his knees and execute him and his sons for continuing to grow opium after he was warned not too, I can tell you with 100% certainty that some fucking faggot would pipe up with some cuck bullshit about "muh war crimes" or "aww man the UCMJ forbids this shit man!". Or some other reason why we wouldn't do it.

Be that as it may, burning the crops IS an effective strategy if you simply want them to not grow shit. The problem is that the fuckers in DC and elsewhere wanted them to grow shit —- just not opium. So burning their fields pretty much ruins the field for that growing season. In which case the local doesn't get money so he has to get it from somewhere. And if the local DoS fags didn't pay him money……….right back to the taliban he'd go for cash.

The bottom line is that unless you have the stomach to ACTUALLY rule these people with an iron fist and enforce your rules, they're not going to follow them. Burn the fields, they'll just replant. And they'll be sympathetic to the Taliban. But understand that they will NEVER give a shit about the USA. They will NEVER have "democracy". They are simply waiting for us to go away so they can continue their bullshit prehistoric lives full of tribal infighting and fucking little boys like they've been doing for the last 5 thousand years. .

They know the USA won't be here forever, so they're playing the game until we leave and parlaying with the Taliban is just part of that keep on keeping on strategy.

It can be difficult for me as an American to remember that some peoples have been playing this game for a couple thousand years

I think drug use is incredibly degenerate, but I am ok with providing a place to use drugs, even providing the needles and nurses to watch over everything. My reasoning is that it is much cheaper to do this than deal with the problem when they need emergency medical care or spreading disease through needle reuse.
I am not sure how I feel about the legality of drugs. The libertarian in me says to make them all legal, but the realist says that some of them are incredibly addictive and really should never be used.

Very insightful post user thank you for posting all of your experiences. It has been quite eye opening to see all this shit everywhere and how bad it is increasingly becoming. I agree that there is absolutely nothing these people understand better than ruling with an iron fist but as you say, muh PR will stop anything like that happening because of "culture" and other shit that people will eat up.

I often wonder which path is best for these issues. Do you remove them entirely from society and enact bans or do you let them in. For something like oxycontin or any other addictive painkiller it definitely has its uses in hospital settings where you are in extreme pain. But you have doctors around the nations of western nations pumping this shit out to patients and you have people who never wanted to get addicted become addicted. It isnt hard to come by stories online of people who had some type of surgery and didnt know any better about a certain painkiller and are now addicted to it. Its a real problem user and reform from gov will never happen i think the only way to resolve this is through the community in pushing this shit out.

The obvious solution is not to provide medical services to drug addicts. Degenerate behavior should not be supported. And rescuing them continually from their own mistakes is support.

In addition to continually busting users —– the Rodrigo method of "Kill em All" is really the only thing that's going to work. If you're interested in ending the plague.

Ending this plague of drug abuse and use requires the reshaping of society back to a stable family unit-centric behavior. And that requires killing the Jews and their propaganda mind poison. Then we can begin to heal. ALL THIS SHIT IS CONNECTED.

Honestly I thought the shit I knew about what the situation in AFG was is common knowledge.

I personally have had no knowledge of that situation going on over there. I think the common knowledge of CIA and drugs in the middle east is there but nothing really specific so your experiences and what one can google was really something.

In regards to your other post, I dont think we will ever see a rodrigo solution applied to america for a long time if ever. The best we can hope for is something in the community or for western nations to wake up and start purging these fucks themselves

Oh fuck no. There is a severe shortage of first-hand accounts. Kind of like trying to find first-hand accounts from the firefighters and police that were in the towers on 9/11.

I just don't see that happening very quickly. I am thinking about this more as an immediate fix. The problem exists, and it is not yep acceptable to kill degenerates. So rather than being "lol wait for hitler", I would like to start taking steps to reduce the problem.

I am hoping someone can supply information on the success on whether Duterte Rodrigo and his drug purge has actually worked. Going through searches online has only turned up the "what a horrible person he is" and other fags giving their libshit opinions. Does anyone have either first hand accounts or stats on whether the problem IS being solved to an extent through his methods?

It appears that it has not been effective. The article is basing this on the fact that meth prices have not gone up. It has actually gone slightly down in the capital city. The article looks decent.

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-drugs/more-blood-but-no-victory-as-philippine-drug-war-marks-its-first-year-idUSKBN19G05D

I didnt know the specifics that you laid out. I did know, from my lolberg/ancrap days of the US military guarding poppy fields, but I always assumed it was CIA making sure they could snag up them drug shekels. What you have laid out ITT is more complicated than that, but makes a ton of sense.

Yea its hard finding anything that just isnt the media screaming about what an awful guy he is without presenting whether or not the strategy has been a success. So far it seems you did mention there was what seems a 4 dollar dip in the price of meth though it seems to have also increased substantially in the higher end of its cost. It also seems hes managed to reduce crime by 30-33% from some reports.

On the flip side, it does seem like its a bit of a banana republic over there with people handing out death sentences left and right without any hint of proof about the persons involvement with drugs. I guess at the end of 2022 when his term is over we can see where the strategy has gotten the country.

As much as I like the idea of killing the degenerates in the streets, I can't actually support it

submitted early
As much as I like the idea of killing the degenerates in the streets, I can't actually support it yet. It is too easy to abuse, especially when it does not have the near unanimous support of the people.

One possible reason for the price stability of meth is that both supply and demand are going down.

Decreased demand would cause prices to drop. That article assumes that lower prices indicate increased supply, but that's not necessarily the case.

Also look over the ease of access to ingredients to cooking the shit. The drug itself is only the manifestation of the alchemy performed using specific ingredients.

So would you be opposed to coming to the conclusion that the drug problem has a deeper root cause, not the just the drug itself?

If what your conclusion on what the articles are saying is correct, I believe my conclusion to not be far off from your own.

I couldn't be bothered to read it all.

Are you serious? Not even actual communists are that cucked

Im just going to lay out the truth a bit blatantly here because this is probably the only place that'll actually be able to come to terms with this and accept this fact.
Every post in this thread is overcomplicating the matter because we've all been lead to believe there's no way such a massive problem could have a simple answer.
Whites can honestly usually handle their drugs if they do end up doing them because we can't stop ourselves from loving each other deep down to the point of feeling like shit if we can't take care of ourselves enough to be able to be there when those we love need us there the most.
Whites will find a way to manage through any pure drug thrown at them if they don't have the shitskin guilt variable in effect, most whites shouldn't ever have to deal with even thinking about other races at all.

Those piece of shit whites who can't handle their shit on drugs tend to be killed by those who can and realize the weak need to mercy purged in such situations if these weak minded don't end up doing themselves in first.
A man's job is to protect his girl and his kids no matter what the cost, because world's have been ended in the wake of the eternal flame of white spite.

Fuck this choked me up. First and foremost I'm happy you made it user. Fight the good fight.

I lost my aunt to opioid addiction and subsequently my older cousin who was essentially my only brother growing up. We did everything together and spent many nights huddled, pondering why our parents were so abusive and unstable. I lost contact with him upon entering middle school. His mom/my aunt developed a serious drinking problem and opioid addiction and couldn't manage raising him due to being a single mother and my cousin exhibiting shitty behavior from not having father. She thus sent him to a military boarding school of some sort.

Fast forward 5 years, my cousin returns but he is noticeably different. He transformed from being a hyperactive nuisance to a potential career criminal. Very aggressive; very dark. He delved into what happened to him only on one occasion, and elaborates on it with a dissociative gaze about how some towering beaner put his dick on his back while in the bathroom. He cut himself off before expounding what happened. Clearly unsettled.

My cousin never had homosexual tendencies, but on one occasion he flashed himself to me as an act originating from his sexual abuse. I digress.

Not too long ago, my aunt, from having to manage her ruined son and also her additional two daughters with mental handicaps while balancing an opioid and alcohol addiction, blew a gasket and burned her house down in a fit of pure stress-induced insanity. I tried to help my cousin out after this. Just one more time given his circumstances. He Couldn't even show up to work on time for my fathers blue-collar business. Drug ridden and despondent. Apparently now he is a white-boy slave for some nigger landlord. Can't afford rent every month so the nigger willfully has him come to his home to clean for him while berating my cousin.

Fight the good fight. Opioids consequentially took my aunt and my only brother away from. I needed him growing up with our dysfunctional parents. God fucking damn it, picked a bad time to quit smoking.

IDGAF, just another moral panic, but this time making life harder on chronic pain patients, from back problems on up to terminal cancer patients.

Its not like its hard to get prescribed the medication

You didn't get his point.

Thanks for this.
You're badass
youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw

I watched some of this myself. Nigger doc comes into small town and sets up a practice. All the scums go there and get their fix. Getting a couple hundred pain pills a month along with all the benzos they could ask for. This place had a bit of a meth problem but nothing compared to how many people were on the pills. Then over about a period of 6 month, they came down fucking hard on the pills. Raided that doctor and all of a sudden there's heroin in town. This shit was planned for sure, same way the government sold coke back in the 80s.

CIAniggers control the drug trade

This should be entry-level redpill by now.

And another thing, think about how many old whites they're gonna kill off when they take away the pain meds. Withdrawal might kill those people.

fucking this, i know many people who seem full of potential to improve but who are poor and live like gypsies because they get high all day and think it's not a big deal anyway, a friend of mine is a pretty intelligent, handy dude who could probably enroll in a STEM field and get a well paying job without a lot of effort but instead he works a menial job in administration, lives with his parents (who also blaze it all day) and spends his money on frivolous stuff, it's such a waste of potential but he's okay with it. on the other hand, i've had very interesting psychedelic experiences on weed after using shrooms, sometimes i think about shitty things in my life while high and it is like i get visions telling me why my life is shitty, one time i even had a trip in which i was told not to smoke so much since it made my slow and lazy, so now i can only get high when everything is going well and i'm not procrastinating cause else my high self tells me to man up and do stuff

not all drugs have the same effects so it is stupid to make one law that applies to all substances known as "drugs" as most countries do.
I'd say that a ranking system based on qualities such as short term dangers, long term dangers, potential for abuse and toxicity should be implemented instead of the laws most countries use. It's ridiculous that we live in a world were substances as harmless as shrooms and acid are considered just as dangerous as heroin and cocain when benzos, amphetamines and opioids are given out by hospitals to anyone suffering so much as a stubbed toe.

found carlos

don't poke fun at anyone being ZOG cattle if you haven't completely broken free from consumerism and live entirely self sufficient

kik

FFS take noopept and phenylpiracetam for a month as you drop that amphetamine garbage, to fix the damage it's done. In the process, read some philosophy and logic while getting a healthier diet and working with your hands.
ALL LEFTIES USE AMPHETAMINE AND SSRI!

Are you retarded? You're the type of nonsensical speaker that makes everyone else look bad.
Yeah, wtf do you think the drug schedule system is? You know, the one used by most western countries in some form.

Excuse my sometimes incomprehensible use of language, english is not my first language, now to my point.
Here is a list of drugs that the DEA considers as schedule 1, AKA dangerous drugs with high potential for abuse and no medical potential:
Obviously belongs on this list, users can get hooked after trying it once and quitting is extremely difficult. Overdoses are common
Tolerance builds up so fast that addiction is simply not possible, no ODs on record and use does not result in harm to physically and mentally healthy user. People who are at risk for psychosis or schizophrenia should watch out since acid could accelerate the symptoms.
Somewhat addictive but when not consumed more than once or twice a week virtually harmless, can increase risks for psychosis and schizophrenia
Addiction is possible but users don't get hooked after trying it once, can be deadly in rare cases of oversensitivity, OD occurs only at 40 or 50 times a regular dose
Former medicine that turned out to be very dangerous AFTER being introduced and prescribed to patients, very bad withdrawal symptoms
Not addictive, though overuse may lead to hospitalisation
also kratom, a drug that is legal at the moment which does not have a high potential for abuse and could be of help to former opioid addicts, might be made a schedule one drug according to the DEA even though it barely has any negative qualities
Look at this list, couldn't be more random could it?
It's fucking ridiculous, most of the drugs on the list ended up there on grounds of ridiculous accusations, hoaxes and overstatements, and because they are on the list scientific research is not allowed which causes people to use them in the wrong way, which increases their harmful risks.
Imagine trying weed once and realising that it's not as dangerous as the DEA wants you to think, wouldn't that make you doubt their statement on heroin or fentanyl as well? Most prescription meds, including oxycodone, morphine and even fentanyl are rated at schedule 2, even though they have the same qualities as heroin, this system is a mess and it desperately needs reorganising though you can also say that about any other part of the US gov

How to make screencap save the theme correctly?
I am using tomorrow and I keep getting this

just printscreen should work, you're not using some program like greenshot or an add-on to do it are you?

I used to be a Meth addict (((TRUE STORY INCOMING))) and I have been cold dead turkey. It's been about 8 months now and I still crave Amphetamine.

I can't tell you about all of the degenerate shit I did on Meth, but I will elucidate a little fun fact related to "Warfare".

I was completely overdosed and high out of my mind in a certain desert…just walking down the dark empty highway. I eventually came across a spike…the kind that is used to mount stop signs on before they plant it into the ground.

It was about 30F 0C, so I was cold and losing heat, yet when I picked it up…I suddenly channeled a past life. For that instant I became a Spearman and went to fucking town. I thrusted, slashed, back-jumped with overhead slash, jumped forward with overhead slash leading to ground smash, and so forth. I could even twirl the stop sign post above my head faster and faster…

It's quite amazing what Meth can bring out from some people when they are in critical condition.

Don't take my word for it though…however, I don't think you are like me in the sense that you have absolutely nothing to lose, so you probably shouldn't try it out.

I select the posts,then use screencap at the bottom , also it comes without the thumbnails ,I don't see any settings related to that ,nothing in the FAQ either

just hit printscreen and paste into gimp don't fuck with the built in feature tbh fam

Ok I just did , pretty easy to use the crop for this
Now is there a way to make (multiple) spoiler stay unspoiled?

I'm back to do some more blog posting on these issues. I apologize for it in advance but I feel it's important to talk about this for any youngfags that may be lurking.

On the subject of when prescription opioids first showed up in white communities one user in this thread gave a date on or around the year of 1996. He's correct, I was still a child back then but I remember my father having a short stint with pills at that time. Every job sight was full of people with prescriptions and word quickly got around that you could do manual labor in less pain if you took the pills. My father tried them and for a short time started to develop a habit but thankfully he recognized it and stopped within a few months. I remember this time well because he'd often offer me half a Vicodin for minor things like headaches during the period. Which just goes to show how much they screw up your thought process because my father was a good man and would have never wished an evil like that on one of his children.

I bring this up because I wanted to tell Holla Forums about my time spent in a large city in Florida. At the time I was at my lowest point and decided that moving away from my home town would be a good idea. I wanted to quit opioids/drugs and I wanted to get away from all the people I knew that kept pulling me back into the lifestyle. Unfortunately I had not taken the redpill yet, thought I was half way there, and ended up living in the murder capitol of Florida. I quickly found a construction job and worked there for a month or two before finding a source for opioids. Flush with cash and with plenty of excuses I got back into buying pills.

I would end up meeting a nigger that was a big time dealer in the area. He dealt drugs out of a small farm in the city center. His family had owned the land for generations and refused to sell so the city just built up around them. He didn't know shit about pills but he sold them constantly. Despite his skin color he was pretty intelligent and I would end up talking with him for several hours when I would go see him. I was the only white guy that was allowed to hang around there. I taught him various things about drugs; how they work in the mind/body, the differences between various opioids/benzos, we would even talk about psychology and play chess. It was a breath of fresh air to speak with him and another black guy I worked with because my day to day at the time consisted of hood rat niggers, beaners that pretended they didn't understand English, and 3 white guys on the job sight that wouldn't give me the time of day because of my accent.

I recall one day we were talking and he spoke up;
Every day that I spent with him I would watch car loads of people come, buy crack/pills, and leave just as quickly. The same cars would come every hour or so. Not one non-white among them. I didn't get pissed off by this in fact I respected it in some odd way. I couldn't say the same about the white people that were selling back home.

I've rambled on to much already but I will say this; My time spent down there is what led me to Holla Forums and taking the redpill. I would not quit for several years afterwards but it did get me started on the path. I stabilized on methadone about 6 months after this happened and moved back home away from that degenerate place. Shortly after I moved they shut down the pill mills down there. I got out right as the prices started to sky rocket.

Follow up: I forgot to elaborate on crack sorry. Another user mentioned how much niggers complain about how they were treated in the 80s/90s over the crack epidemic. People need to understand that even thought lots of them got addicted to crack it wasn't exclusive to their community. In fact, I'd say there are more whites in rural areas on crack now than niggers. Niggers have no issue spreading crack into the white community. In my home town the sheriffs department controls the flow of cocaine in and out of the area. Niggers are the ones that sell crack almost exclusively and their clients are almost exclusively white people. Also, they use profits from selling crack to buy up all available opioid pills which are sold out of the same house. Again, their clients are almost always white.

This is the reason they are punished so harshly for selling drugs. They are not targeted for using them, they are targeted for selling them.

Embed related, if you can stomach 4 minutes of rap music give this video a watch. Notice the color of the girls helping him deal drugs and notice who comes by to purchase them. This is common is most all rap music that talks about the "crack game". To a nigger crack is fine as long as it isn't going into the hands of another nigger.

Interesting, are there any sources to back that up? seems like an interesting study.

You can find other sources but this article uses data from the CDC. Give a pretty accurate picture: archive.is/yiyFB

Not the age difference, the reason it was blacks of 45-65 in the late 90s/early 2000s is due to the fact that they were hold overs from the epidemic of heroin in the 1970s. Which was centered around major cities. It did worm its way into small towns back then too but not nearly at the level it does now. A concentrated effort was made to get rid of it and the demand dwindled sometime in the early 80s. That's about the time that crack came onto the scene for the first time.

>archive.is/yiyFB
Forgot graphs.

Duerte is the GOAT.

you mean it's easier to push it through legal channels than have the cia push it on the streets

Anyone over 30 can tell you the same thing. As the destruction of the white family accelerated, the drugs became easier to push into the home via the subverted demoralized children of single mom homes. And since the shitskin subhumans have been forcibly integrated into white neighborhoods and formerly predominantly white (((schools))), access to drugs from the city center via the shitskin ghettos has been made much easier.

This right here is enough to start killing jews.

Kratom is part of the answer. Has helped hundreds of thousands get off H.

I have sympathy for the 10% of opiate users who were abused/got injured etc. 90% of these people are fucking lowlifes who gobble up the entire welfare pot before a student can get even like 200 bucks off their ripoff kikeducation. If you are homeless due to injuries, disability, economic hardship, getting ripped off, you get fucking nothing. They might help you for a week, then you are on your own. If you are a junkie, you are treated like welfare royalty. These fuckers got the entire system down and can jump between "treatment centers", are exempt from things like work requirements for food stamps, and I'm sure lots of these fuckers are straight up getting cash payments every month too. Nobody in the "addiction business" gives a fuck and want things to stay like this. They will continue to give these parasites methadone and suboxone every day. I would love to get a free joint or two every day, but I'm not a sociopath junkie so I don't get gibs. I consider every person who thinks they can tell me what I can do with my mind or body a member of my hit list, but even with a little bit of collateral damage I think everything Duterte has done is fucking hilarious.

The answer to the opiate crisis is letting these fucking retards die. Stop enabling them. Once that happens I have no problem with anyone using public assistance programs. I want there to be zero fucking homeless people, I am content with giving people some universal basic income so they get a little fucking dignity to rise their status in this pyramid scheme a little, but before this happens all the proven unredeemable criminals need exterminated.

These people are the reason the war on drugs even happened. Without them constantly ruining fucking everything we could have stores that sell any drug. Drugs are fucking great for recreational purposes in moderation, and there are plenty of drugs that you can use for medical reasons, but you need to go through 50 fucking jew salesmen to obtain them. Hallucinogens are literally able to reverse a bunch of mental illnesses, but you have to go through some scumbag lying cheating hippy to get some overpriced mushrooms or fake acid.

I have the same position with porn/sexuality too. I will never change my stance on what people do with their own time, because I feel everyone needs to figure stuff out for themselves, but that doesn't mean I am not going to laugh my ass off if the roof collapses and kills thousands of degenerates at a porn convention. Every person involved in the porn industry is a rat who the world would be better off without, but there are ways to destroy these people without taking our own freedom in the process.

TL;DR, take down the people creating the problem without fucking our rights. If 1% of alcoholics were robbing people while 99% of the country can enjoy one or two beers, are we going to bring back prohibition? The answer is never additional complex laws. Social engineering, destroying your enemies pool of victims by proving your lifestyle is better , and cutting off parasites from their host is the answer here. There is no disease called addiction. People feel great on heroin, and they feel shitty when not on heroin. Since the world is full of sociopaths, most junkies don't take into consideration who they harm to fuel their addiction because they don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, their normal sober life is shit, and you can find heroin on every street in the country. They don't fear a fucking thing because they are professional whiners and the way things are now, you can become a junkie today and you will forever be able to support your habit. I've seen a spic junkie in his 40s throw a fucking tantrum at a shelter providing him with food and housing because they didn't want him smoking cigarettes past midnight. "I'm in the music business and we stay up late and you do drugs alot in the music business because everyone else does and my addiction isn't my problem I have an illness and since I am ill and pay taxes you are required to cure my problem, so how fucking dare you not let me smoke cigarettes when I like." Actual human being. That person serves no fucking purpose. Cut them the fuck off, by any means necessary, just not through any faggot Jeff Sessions prohibition shit.

If you told me that I’d say I already knew but it’s good hearing about it from someone personally involved
Jews and traitors

I was a Marine Infantryman back during the big push into Afghanistan in 2009-2013. We outright guarded the local's poppy fields, having been told that we had to protect their right to grow opium poppies or they would "join the Taliban". This never made sense to me, as the Taliban used to drag opium farmers to dry drainage ditches, plug them in the back of their skulls with a 60-year old SKS, then burn their fields to ashes. Only recently has it started to make sense to me, and I've made the connections between the poppy fields we guarded and the heroin epidemic. Opioids really are the gift that keeps giving, too. Heroin isn't just an American problem, it's also a huge Russian problem. The kikes get to poison both of their enemies at the same time.

lmao
It's an agonist of the mu opioid receptor, it's addictive. There is no debate to be had.
I used the stuff to get off morphine, and it was a great help, but bullshit like this needs to stop. It has all the same negative long term effects as regular opioids and it's usually grown in places with industrial dumping problems. Yeah, it doesn't cause respiratory depression like other opioids, but it also has a handful of completely unstudied active alkaloids that give a unpredictable set of effects.

Low IQ crackers dying…nothing of value is lost

Hi schlomo