Kellogg's Cereal Takes a Stand, Depicts All Brown Corn Pops as Lowly Janitors, Liberals in a Rage

Holla Forums could use a good laugh
Cereal giant Kellogg's has promised to immediately remove artwork from its Corn Pops cereal boxes after receiving a complaint on Twitter about a racially insensitive game on its packaging.
Writer and graphic novelist Saladin Ahmed noticed the offending cartoon on a Corn Pops box and tweeted a complaint to Kellogg's. The cartoon game asked kids to find corn pops engaged in various activities in a crowded mall, with characters taking a selfie, jumping rope or sunbathing.
But Ahmed discovered the only brown-skinned Corn Pop in the image—and he was the mall’s janitor.
“Hey @KelloggsUS why is literally the only brown corn pop on the whole cereal box the janitor?” Ahmed asked. “This is teaching kids racism” he added.
In a second tweet, the writer explained the small detail could have a large impact. “Yes it’s a tiny thing, but when you see your kid staring at this over breakfast and realize millions of kids are doing the same…,” he wrote.
In a second tweet, the writer explained the small detail could have a large impact. “Yes it’s a tiny thing, but when you see your kid staring at this over breakfast and realize millions of kids are doing the same…,” he wrote.
Kellogg's responded quickly to Ahmed’s complaints through the company’s Twitter account. “Kellogg is committed to diversity & inclusion. We did not intend to offend—we apologize. The artwork is updated & will be in stores soon,” the response on social media read.
Ahmed then thanked Kellogg's for its swift message and action. “Genuinely appreciate the rapid response,” he tweeted and then marveled at the irony of using modern technology to address historical racial problems. “Today I used the computer in my pocket to get a cereal company to make their boxes less racist,” he wrote. “What even is the 21 century?” he added.
Unfortunately, the tale did not have an entirely happy ending, as clearly Ahmed then had to deal with some trolls on the social media site. “Avoiding my mentions which are particularly full of upset racist dipshits right now,” he wrote. “Sorry if that means I have missed your non-dipshit words.”
archive.fo/eVZZy
newsweek.com/kelloggs-promises-remove-racist-corn-pops-cereal-box-packaging-693602

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin_Ahmed
patreon.com/saladinahmed
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fiction/2017/02/in_saladin_ahmed_s_story_an_ageless_spirit_confronts_the_deportation_squads.html
eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/connections/512fa0d334c5399e2c000005
archive.fo/SFzWt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin_Ahmed

Who wants to bet that "Polish descent" is actually Jewish?

100% of the time, every time, it's a setup. Literally every Hugo winner of the last 20 years has been a complete degenerate piece of shit. It's as pozzed as Steve Jobs' T-cell count.

This faggot gets $2,268 a month on Patreon.
patreon.com/saladinahmed

This is from a story about a poor beaner kid who gets deported. More from the story:

He knew the signs and was certain the boy—Ernesto was his name—would soon discover his gift for djinn-talking. So Qumqam had watched the quiet life of this little red house, listening to birds and squirrels and the occasional voice of a neighbor.

But now Qumqam was watching something different. Something terrible.

Black wagons liveried with angry letters surrounded the boy’s small red house. Men with weapons—the king’s men, a dozen of them at least—buzzed in and out of its doors like angry insects. They were dressed in black and wore badges and flag patches.

Ernesto and his mother were both bound at the wrists. They were being led from the house. One of the armed men was on a cellphone, laughing. The boy was trying not to cry.

Men. This is what these people were. Filth that ate itself. Yet God had raised mankind above the djinn. Qumqam could never doubt the infinite wisdom of the Almighty. There was some high and powerful reason that God had favored the humans. But Qumqam couldn’t see it.

Qumqam floated softly to the ground, and stood unseen and untouchable among the men with weapons. Once he might have taken a direct hand. He might have grown giant and smashed the wagons, or turned this new king—this new president, as they called kings in this land—and his army into pigs.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fiction/2017/02/in_saladin_ahmed_s_story_an_ageless_spirit_confronts_the_deportation_squads.html

Qumqam knew this woman, full of fire and hard to kill. She spoke and sang sometimes in the tongue of Solomon and David. The edges and tones of the words had pleased Qumqam, reminding him of other times and places. So many who spoke the older tongues had been dragged from America since this new king had come.

Holla Forums is always right.

I hate nigger cereal pieces. Whenever I find one I immediatly throw it away since I don't view them as fit for consumption.

Christ this is such shitty, highschool teir writing. How edgy is he trying to make this character? Honestly, after reading good writing for so long, I forgot how much total hot garbage there is out there.

I’d rather be a janitor than someone taking “selfies”.
what a loathsome word to enter our language

ahmed uses the
argument

typical

Do they even have brown corn pops? is there any reason for that to be on the box?

There's that Arab fragility.

My local news Tweeted about this because that's what they do instead of talk about local events.
It's some Muslim faggot who had a problem with it and they immediately were like "oh my, looks like we better change it!"

Seems to be like they did it intentionally to wait and see who had a problem with it so then they could go along with the current narrative and virtue signal how great they are for changing this and "getting with the times"

I'm just assuming he's Muslim based on the name and how he looks. Wow, this fuck is really getting >2k a month on Patreon d'nations? Fucking hell. We got a lot of work to do,

Is this just me or all janitors in both virtual world in here a bit brown?

I'm amazed when I see white landscapers. And when I do, they're actually working. The Latink ones are always sitting around seemingly on a forever break.

Why the fuck is there a "brown corn pop" in the first place? It's a fucking cereal and they're all yellow anyways.

My grandpa, a Swede was a janitor at night at the school after WW2. He liked it, it was quiet and nobody bothered his work. And the school did look nice, and first day clean every morning. Being a janitor is nothing to be embarrassed of. Garbage men get shit on a bit too, but both are only for hard working individuals. Lazy people can't take a week of the work. Both jobs pay very well too.

see

You know, I was looking at this in detail the other day when the kvetching began. I noticed that the spic pop has a much different appearance than the other corn pops.

I'd go so far as to say that janitor isn't even a corn pop. It's probably not Corn Sapien at all, Corn Erectus at best.

Are they supposed to be ninjas of some kind? Polite sage.

I'm a janitor. If they had personal dignity they wouldn't mind.

They did this on purpose

Underrated post

Daily reminder that every day shitty parents feed their children sugary garbage fake "cerials", toasted bread with butter and jam, from what I've heard even soda pop every morning! And then there are all these other "fruit drinks" that seem to contain as much sugar as soda. Yet in many families nothing else is drunk, because "water is for the dogs".
Later these children are (((diagnosed))) with ADHD and force-fed absolute poison pills

They're just stirring controversy for more advertisement.
And appealing to new trends so the numbskulls can post it on a politics board and give them free airtime.

I know this is how I assess the people that I know; I think like it’s a videogame and try to gauge how many hitpoints they have.

His writing is so overwrought and angry. You can just tell he’s glaring at a picture of Trump and thinking about how many scoops of ice cream he’s getting.

are you not an american and you're just guessing what we do over here?

Thanks for restoring my faith in Holla Forums, your post shows that there's at least 1 other user here who understands how the Jewish media works.
Next up "White woman allegedly injured by dindu, all niggers must hang!"

This is what's happening in many families even over here in Europe. I was mostly speaking about my own experiences in the supermarkets, people, news reports.

Just stop whining.

I mean Janitors on 8ch and real world tend to have a brownish tint to them, you know?

I doubt it. They are the cereal company that tried to take down trump

Do they, now?

He looks like a peanut.

this isn't 4chan you fag

GET YOUR 2 MIN FEELING TIME WITH US GOY
APPROVE OF A CEREAL COMPANY THAT TIPS TO RAYSUSTS
ISN'T THAT YOU GOY, STEP RIGHT UP!
I fucking swear it that every thing in the future will become a brand that people put on themselves to feed their infantile craving for attention over the internet while doing absolutely fucking nothing. You can see this happening now.
Xenophobia, Fascism or Nat Soc that the newfags spout, Communism, LGBT.
Fucking kikes monetizing everything and pushing it through their sausage machine.

Checked

Tfw you do the exact same thing

What worse. they are yellow because of ninja outfits. They are probably black naked

Kellogs, no-fap since the 20th century.

i have bad news for you user….

Yeah yeah. But I imagine this just as a start.

eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/connections/512fa0d334c5399e2c000005

John Harvey Kellogg (1852-1943) was a doctor and nutritionist in the United States. Kellogg is best remembered for inventing the Kellogg's "Corn Flakes" cereal, alongside his younger brother Will Keith Kellogg. As a doctor, he also ran a sanitarium with focus on nutrition and exercise in Battle Creek, Michigan. He helped found the American Medical Missionary College. Kellogg was also a noted eugenicist, who believed that eugenic methods would help save the race. Kellogg embraced racial segregation. However, Kellogg and his wife also believed environment could overcome heredity tendencies to some degree,. Together they fostered forty-two children, of various race and creed, often “undesirables” in some way, partly because of their belief in their theory of environment over heredity (Schwarz, 2006, p.157). In 1906, Kellogg, Irving Fisher, and Charles Davenport founded the Race Betterment Foundation.

Kellogg believed that nutrition could be used to treat many medical conditions, and was himself a vegetarian. After becoming the superintendent of the Battle Creek Sanitarium, Kellogg introduced numerous healthy foods to his patients, including breakfast cereals and yogurt (John Harvey Kellogg, 2014). He also advocated exercise and abstaining from alcohol and tobacco. Kellogg believed that most diseases could be treated through nutrition. Kellogg is also noted for campaigning against masturbation, which he believed could lead to a collapse of physical health (Miller, 2005).

Kellogg was a vocal eugenicist, and he was particularly concerned with race degeneracy. He believed that race was threatened both by racial mixing and mental defectives. Eugenics and euthenics were ideological approaches that presented an answer to disease and degeneracy, as well as racial hygiene (Kellogg, 1913). Kellogg hoped that so-called well-born people would be instructed on how to maintain their heritage and pass it on to the next generation, and that eugenic legislation would be introduced across the country (Kellogg, 1913). He often used agricultural metaphors to justify his views. In later life, Kellogg founded the Race Betterment Foundation to promote his views on eugenics, particularly in encouraging people of "good pedigrees" to procreate.

Kellogg also proposed creating a eugenic registry that could be used to create a pedigree of proper breeding between people. Prospective parents who met strict standards of racial hygiene, and their children, would receive pedigrees based on their heritable characteristics, and may even earn awards based on those pedigrees. (Holmgreen, 2002). Kellogg also published extensively on his beliefs, including Needed – A New Human Race (1914), The Eugenics Registry(1915), and Health and Efficiency(1915).

This goes perfect with the racist milk.
archive.fo/SFzWt