/wg/ - It's okay to be White 2

Look alive lads, new developments happening. Anti-Whites have found out the campaign is happening and are going to try and control the narrative by hanging "it's okay to be anarchist/gay/afrikang" posters the same day. They'll say its part of a diversity campaign, which will still backfire due them having an uncontrollable hatred of Whites but that's the plan as it is.

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s okay to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween (Oct. 31) and the morning after (Nov. 1) post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible (not just universities.) Car windshields, bulletins, telephone poles, malls, buildings, etc.
Based on past media response to similar messaging, we expect the anti-white media to produce a shit-storm about these "racist, hateful, bigoted fliers"… with a completely innocuous message.
The media response will rally new support for pro-white activism, as normies (especially whites) will be extremely turned off by the media reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1509170174264.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
my.mixtape.moe/hxqubq.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/okkcmw.pdf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147221485
strawpoll.me/14274150
youtube.com/watch?v=mttTMFfsYjo
staples.com/sticker paper for printer/directory_sticker paper for printer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
archive.is/wcsk2
youtu.be/ZSdbPZ6NoSE?t=1m2s
archive.is/5asaZ
spark.adobe.com/sp
twitter.com/DrChrisAndersen/status/925370615107690496
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147385765#p147404425
twitter.com/uanativestudies
archive.is/4BXTT
twitter.com/mldyck
youtube.com/watch?v=CA3ix3zt9bo
nunyabizni.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/ARothowitzStein/status/925563428084822021
twitter.com/ARothowitzStein
archive.is/wzMIY
archive.is/M2CqY
hebrewsurnames.com/BUTERMAN
funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Its okay to be white/hYutLuL/
etymonline.com/word/nice
krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/family-outraged-after-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-chico-police/404363674
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if they go ahead it will only strengthen our argument because the only posters that will cause any reaction at all will be the "it's okay to be white" ones.
They will prove our point that whites are routinely discriminated against even more clearly.

Someone in the 1st thread made a version with 25 small squares of the original.
What I've done is cut these up so I can go to the bookstore and library at my college and put them in Cultural Diversity and Liberal shit books alike.
also slipping these into couches, placing them under keyboards, hide them in places like "Killroy Was Here".
I'll enjoy seeing these things be discovered for months afterward.

First thread isn't even filled. You want this topic to end up like HWNDU?

On it

Since it’s meta I can’t make a thread about it but where the fuck is everyone. This board is slow as shit, Voat sucks, every right wing Reddit board has been banned, half chan is fucking retarded, Gab is like old people Facebook, etc. Anyone got any recommendations of sites to check out?

I generally have no clue why the board is slow.
And I'm confused that this idea has seemingly died down.
To the point where I think it's only me and 3 other user's that are printed and ready to roll on Tuesday.
Everyone else has been talking about wheat paste and forms of glue and putting razor blades behind the posters to cut people. (The people suggesting razors are Jewish/FBI/CIANiggers trying get this event look bad! No Razors!)

It's 4am sunday morning.

Checked for even anons having to sleep.

You didn't get dubs, but I agree. Placing small notes everywhere has a greater psychological effect when a person finds them. It lacks the propaganda value compared to the campaign, but it's a valid and viable method.

Kike detected. Fuck off shill.

…doesn't posting other "it's okay" posters alongside just amplify the message? Isn't this playing right into Holla Forumss hands? Man, I hope those evil fascists don't catch wind, they'd be so happy to hear antifa was screwing up this bad

Where do you think everyone went? Back to halfchan? TRS? Or just left altogether?

lol
No one ever went to TRS. The only reason people know about the AltRight was because of Hillary. They went back to cuckchan, saw that it was now a full on Communist board and then gave up on the whole thing. Anons drop by during big happenings and maybe post a few reaction memes but the culture is gone. Mostly the people we talk to now are FEDs, kikes, The AltRight blogger crew, and the Russians were gone for awhile but now they're back since the investigation tanked. A lot of christians went to /christian/, it's a bigger board that it ever was and Russians hang out there trying to convert people to their KGB church.

Holla Forums is a culture of outlaws. Outlaws don't like to be pushed around and told how to post and see their threads die for no reason. They also don't give a fuck about social media news which is what Holla Forums is now.

==don't== fucking create another version of this poster, you goddamn retards. If you're making one, odds are pretty good you don't understand the point of this at all and you think you can help by adding a heart, or something about white genocide, or something symbolic to the poster. It's meant to be simple. We're all doing the same thing. Making other versions just splinters our efforts and gives fuel to the (((media))) to further undermine this.

pic related is to get the burger's attention, I think they're the ones doing this

This isn't the first time Holla Forums has done posters.
Why is lefty so bothered by it this time? It's almost as if they actually believe it's not okay to be white.

Lefty knows that their side will sperg out like the batshit loons they are. Of course the media will have to report on the hated phrase It's ok to be white because some poor sheboons are triggered. Their house of cards can only stand as long as they present their kosher ideals as being for everyone, but they know that it's anti white to the core. That's why they're so afraid, they don't want the gibs suppliers realizing that their entire ideology is based on hatred of whites.

That scared tweet by the piss guy confirms this. They realize that rational people will be swayed away by the fake news media anti white outrage. I hope people are going to actually do this. I’d help but I’m not at a university anymore and I’m not messing around at my job. Sorry. Nothing worse than Halloween on weekdays

You're full of shit. The truth is, Holla Forums just isn't that fun to participate in anymore. Firstly, because of the constant, and I fucking mean CONSTANT shilling. Hasbarafag, TRSniggers/people pretending to be TRSniggers, "muh mods are compromised" shilling, blackpill shilling all kinds and qualities of it.
Secondly, by it's very nature of being a political board leaning to the far right, this place attracts normalfags who try way too fucking hard to blend in, or be intentionally edgy, because they were told this was the scum pit of the internet. They don't blend in, they don't know what they're doing, they just parrot the shit we say and never think about it, and they don't contribute at all.
Thirdly, we haven't had a fun happening, or a decent chimpout in months.
I still browse the board, and I always will, but a bit less than I used to, and I find myself spending more time on Holla Forums and /k/, because making fun of hasbarafag gets boring after the six millionth time.

Maybe you should reassess how you view the world.

The world would be so much better off if we all were double digit IQ niggers like you.

Wish these 2 threads would be people throwing Ideas about where to put these posters, stickers, and little paper slips.
But these threads have honestly seen a collective shit flinging from shills, derailers, sliding, and normies trying to throw off the simplicity.
1. Use OP's version, or subsequent versions of size or different languages (For German's, French, etc.)
2. Throw ideas of where to place them.
3. Remind people what to avoid (Looking too shady, cameras, radical sjws)
4. Stick to the Oct. 31, Morning of Nov. 1 time
5. No Compromises! OP's or Piss Off!

Instead, thread quality is shit now, and no Pin or Sticky cause of it.
Smarten up asshat, and shills? They can fuck off

Put these on lamps, signs, and other places where they will be seen. DO NOT VANDALIZE! Put them near residential areas and schools. Universities will be hot spots, since it will definitely turn into controversy. Keep the message simple and innocent, don't put 14/88 or a swastika on it. And remember, have fun, go out with friends and redpill the community!

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD! OLD THREAD HAS BECOME FULL!

sage for meta

To all the people spazzing about shills and whatever in the other threads: the reason people complain is because faggots came in from 4chan and discord and order us around, and attack anyone who isn't 100% doing what you want. Holla Forums regularly disagrees with tactics or ideas of others, even insultingly, but as long as they have the same goal first and foremost, survival of our race, no one attacks them. So knock it off.

OPs 2nd pic is just proof that you guys openly planned and pushed this too early. Good luck though. I do want this to work, but if you want more help here, try to not come in swinging your e-penis right from the beginning.

check the log. Recently there were pages and pages of bans being removed, I presume because this place was so dead. I know tons of legit Holla Forumslacks were being banned just for saying what they thought of trump, the caps being shown as 'evidence' proved that to me

that filename is a lie

No, you are not the only ones. I also printed them. I will use tape

It always had that. Always
It always had that
There have been endless happenings and riots and shooting

You're a fucking liar

We used to be able to have quality talks, now everytime we have some semi serious talk there's always a faggot shilling his favourite e-celeb and how if you don't support them you're a shill that doesn't want to organize.

Never to this amount, or this annyoing.
If you're from cuckchan, maybe.
Not really. We had Charlottesville, and that was shilled to shit and filled with constant TRSniggery.

Yeah, I think the use of tape is the safer bet for doing this.
It can be easily taken down, but you won't get into crap about a harmless message that is easily taken down.
Nobody at my college glues posters to the walls, that would just give the college a reason to lay it into you if you get caught.
Keep it fast, simple, and don't have it be an incredible inconvenience in removal.

Way worst actually. No one is even here anymore
We redpilled them. You're just a poser talking like one of those guys who doesnt like a band anymore if it plays on the radio
Charlottesville was TRS/FEDs you moron. It was their falseflag. There has been endless happenings. BLM isn't going to happen with Trump. Maybe on the 4th but that's it. It was Obama's project

Educate me, oh, oldest of oldfags, you illiterate mongol.
Oh wait, you are a normalfag.

Guys, there's no need for more fight and animosity.

This, we just need to get out and post!

Anyone got tips on how to put posters up without drawing attention. I'm hiding my posters along my route early so I can put them up quickly on Tuesday.

Wear your costume well. I am going as a spookie skeliman

Take a binder and put the poster so the duct tape is facing the wall and make it so when you hit the wall with the binder the poster gets duct taped to it. Have a few test runs before.

Good idea, I'll have to practice a bit and see what works. Also, this thread is fucking dead. Do we make a push tomorrow to get more people in on this?

Yeah.

Bumping for posterity.

I'm not in University either but I'll damn well be all over my local campus come time. Don't be a pussy man, how would your employer find out? Even if they did, so fucking what? They're gonna fire you for saying it's okay to be white? Go slave away somewhere more deserving then

you are correct. they are literally retarded.

never interrupt your enemy while he's making the mistake of doing exactly what you want.

You do realize this isn't just being done on campuses right?

you spelled "jewish human rights advocates" wrong.

post them near (but not on) synagogues and local television/news outlets.

sage
LOL

This thread is fucking gay. "It's ok to be white". Yeah that will really shock the system. "Oh wait, it's ok to be white… WTF 14/88 naowwww!"

Retarded altright attention whoring needs to fucking stop.

These things only work well when they appear spontaneously.
You have threads on cuckchan and this board starting a week before the designated date and you give everyone and their cousin's wife's son enough time to sabotage or counter your plan.
Not trying to discourage any anons, but the element of surprise is a valuable asset that was unnecessarily forfeited here.

just thought I'd drop in and say I'm with you guys, I've got about 200 posters ready to go for my texas university on halloween night. seems like there's been a general dilution in message though. hopefully this doesn't turn out to be a bust.

Keep 'em coming, every person counts.

Fuck off. Our goal is to post the most innocent pro-white slogan possible and watch as the lefties bend over backwards to say it's hateful. Watch the video.

This. No matter how the commies react, it furthers our message.

Best if they go off the deep end, though. This is the hard conceptual line that even normies can see. Spread nothing but love, let them bring the hate, and then suddenly the tables turn. Even Steve from work and Molly on Facebook can tell something's wrong when people are shouting you down for loving your people.

sage

Your goal Poster Boy. You just want to be a graffiti wigger but found Holla Forums.
I'm tired of your constant (((Alt-Right))) threads. Where do you live that your posters are so important.

YOU'RE A FUCKING POSER OP

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this. IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER.
print em lads:

tens of thousands have been printed out now, hundreds of anons on standby for Halloween

do your part!

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this. IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER.
print em lads:

it will be very far from a bust, the amount that are going to go up is massive

godspeed user

there are hundreds and hundreds
i was in one of the previous discords
half-chan is going all in on this (and they have superior numbers than us)

print em lads:

reddit

POSER FAGGOT POSTER BOY WANTS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS

POSER FAGGOT POSTER BOY WANTS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS – ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MY IDEA ME MY IDEA MINE ME LOOK AT ME I DID SOMETHING!

reminder to ignore shills

print em lads:

POSER FAGGOT GRAFFITI BOY —WANTS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS – ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MY IDEA ME MY IDEA MINE ME LOOK AT ME I DID SOMETHING!

imagine being this asspained.

I once had to go to the ER for a massive allergic reaction that caused my intestines to shred and left me bleeding in my underwear, and even I cannot imagine being that asspained.

please ignore shills

and help me drown them out by repeating the important info

print em lads:

godspeed anons

imagine being this asspained. Imagine using all these "alt-right" memes to convince 8/pol/ of how base you are. lol

POSER FAGGOT POSTER BOY WANTS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS – ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MY IDEA ME MY IDEA MINE ME LOOK AT ME I DID SOMETHING!

keep up the good work lads, keep printing posters, keep ignoring shills, don't do anything illegal, wait till halloween and put them up, use your costumes for cover if you're worried about your college unfairly retaliating against you

print em lads:

godspeed anons

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween
3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night
4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk
5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth
6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them
7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

OLD THREAD:

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful & racist the left really is.

GODSPEED ANONS, PICK A COSTUME AND GET PRINTING!

kek

He's a faggot, but he's right. One well made pepe does more than millions of posters.
Using traditional media is fucking dumb and a waste of resources when digital media has exponentially more impact.

reminder to keep ignoring shills

this operation is going full steam ahead and we need as many anons as possible to print out more and put them up

hundreds are already on standby, thousands of posters have been printed

print em lads:

It's okay to be white
ignore the shills, do your part

I have a stack of posters, a Templar Costumer, and am ready to go. But should I use masking tape, duct tape, or mess around with paste?

three hundred 4"x3-1/3" adhesive labels printed and ready to go over here.

Reposting from the other thread.

>>>/pdfs/7330

>>>/pdfs/7331

Has tons of information on how to do postering, what to wear, what glues to use, ect. Extremely useful and written by an user here.

sage

HOLY FUCK – POSTER BOY is unironically posting Lauren Southern and Alt-Kike picks. Poster boy is a FED and this is a false flag operation of small pathetic portions.

small

pathetic

portions.

proof or fuck off

Leaf user Ready For Duty

sage

thread is proof

OF FUCKING COURSE

then link to the proof you fucking kike, or go get a real job.

I chortled.

They are actually maple flavored too

Man. I should get a chocolate orange sometime.

t. Floridian

sage

Your thread has been on the very top all day Alt-Right. Stop acting like you're a victim

Are you done? Have you vented out enough today user?

I'm feeling ballsy, UFT can make some use of these up around it.

The wheat paste would be too much of a hassle to carry around in downtown Toronto, and applying it even more. Staple gun sounds like a faster and easier option.

White tape or scotch tape for metal poles too user.
You can't staple metal.
Hit Toronto Hard, Don't get Caught, and Godspeed!

I'll see you around then dude. Wish we could meetup without the fear of spooks

There's plenty of trees and shit like that on the campus, it'll work out.

Perhaps we will, I'm sure you will know it's a fellow user when you spot me.

sage

Does anyone else hate Poster Boy threads? His Alt-Right "love me Jew media" obsessions is totally sad. He posts all the time and wants people to use his posters. I wonder where he lives? Maybe a small shitty place in a cold city of NE America?

it's afraid

Every new post you make = 10 more posters

One time I was doing wheelies on my motorcycle wearing nothing but assless chaps for protection. I was on a road that was under contruction and missing the top layer of asphalt and was rough af. I fell of the back of the bike doing about 80 MPH and skidded, on my ass, for about 150 yards before grinding to a stop. The ER doctors told me it was the worst road rash they had ever seen.

And even I cannot imagine being this asspained.

Dense, Moronic, Shill.
May your ashes be burned 10 times over for your obvious kikery.
Literally said I was a leaf a couple posts ago, you even replied with "OF FUCKING COURSE".
If only an admin could fucking ban this obvious kike, christ.

wear gloves but 'especially if you use tape.

I would be highly doubtful that they will use my fingerprints to try and get me for putting up posters saying "It's Okay to be White".
That would basically show to White Canadians who haven't realized it yet that they have lit to not rights compared to refugees.
(((They))) wouldn't want that to be a reality in Canada.

Who cares? The campaign is bullet proof, and you get to wear a mask the entire night.

stickers

my.mixtape.moe/hxqubq.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/okkcmw.pdf

certainly unlikely
He was also posting alt-light cunts and nigger-tier asses in an attempt for attention in the duplicate thread that got deleted.

I can't think of a better way to kill interest in this 'operation' then acting like these faggots

NEW THREAD ON HALF-CHAN:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147221485

they are with us

NO VANDALISM, NOTHING ILLEGAL, AVOID CONFRONTATION
IGNORE ALL SHILLS, ONLY USE THE OFFICIAL POSTER

fags

Strawpoll to get an idea of our numbers. strawpoll.me/14274150
Keep ignoring shills, this will work.

Now that the communists are helping, it's easier than ever.

Create "it's okay to be gay"/"it's okay to be trans"/"it's OK to be black" posters, and loosely affix them to the front of the real poster, using something flimsy like regular tape or blue-tac, while the real poster has duct tape backing. Anyone looking at you will only see you put up a bluepill poster, and be on their way.

An hour or so later, reverse your route and just casually, without stopping walking, pull off any bluepill posters that haven't already fallen off on their own.

Alternately; help the communists with their campaign. Create a series of posters and hang them in a line, with "it's okay to be white" somewhere in the middle. (If you want to be extra cheeky, put it right between "it's okay to be black" and "it's okay to be jewish", in case anyone wants to take a picture of this hate crime.)

Good idea, but I don't think we should put up commie copycat posters over them. I think I'll steal a couple flyersfrom my university and scan them. Then I'll put our posters under the "legit" ones.

Excellent point. People will have less chance of making the connection if the "legit" posters are something totally unrelated. Copying university flyers is a great idea. If you have a look around your neighborhood and see what kind of posters are commonly seen, you can come up with something totally unobtrusive.

So long as we cover similar areas this only benefits us.
As it creates the image of them supporting whites.
So they either have to accept whitey or appear to be outright liars

Indeed. They won't be able to resist virtue signalling about how "ONE of these posters is HATEFUL and we do NOT support it!" and pointing out which one of the (basically identical) posters is a hate crime.

Which, ironically, is the whole point of the original campaign.

Covering the same areas isn't even an issue, since apparently their plan is to put their posters up next to ours already. Not realizing that it'll only amplify the intended message when the media starts screeching about "it's okay to be white" when there is visibly communist propaganda next to it that they are ignoring.

Since the left is so bad at memeing, it's also entirely possible that they'll make the kinds of mistakes that shills were trying to force into our posters in the original thread, making their posters needlessly wordy or overly aggressive.

Best possible result: the national news shows a picture of an "it's okay to be white" poster right next to an "it's okay to KILL WHITES!" poster, while saying that the first poster is horrible racist propaganda. That's bound to make even the most out-of-touch sheep go "hey, wait a minute…"

im printing tonight.

right, because the pubic never hears how great it is to be a faggot or a nigger-ever! They really are out of touch with reality and cant comprehend why this will still work in our favor.
Nobody is going to be shocked to see a gay little flyer that has the SUPER brave and edgy opinion of ok to be black, but the normalfags will be talking about the ok to be white posters.

Just dont get caught putting those posters up, I'd hate to see you kids get beaten until you run behind the cops.

Am I the only one shocked that OP’s 2nd pic related brainless antifa post is full of insults, hatred and delusions just after an actual neutral sentence posted on some paper ? This shows how illogical, biased, hateful and stupid they are to react this way to this. They are literally doing the job for us this way.

Exactly, all we have to do is talk about putting up posters and the jews spaz out. We've already seen how they react when one guy puts up some posters.youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc Imagine how they'll react when thousands of posters show up around the world one night.

Good to see another user is helping. The fervor is great but it really lacks direction.

If you're going to try and penetrate the mind of the enemy do as other have suggested.

The suggestion above is good. It is best if you do it after the first flyers are disturbted and you are not caught.

Now you have propaganda answer the enemies question, and, have ventured away from propaganda into art. Now you are an artist making a statement, not endorsing a view point. You can spin that anyway you need to.

As other's have mentioned beware the alt-right. Any form of attribution to an existing group will diminish your voice. If your propaganda is usurped by attribution it will become just another news letter, and not an open statement.

OP wants to be on the local news, kek. END (((AltRIGHT))) attention whoring NOW

Pathetic small town wiener

This is an effective Pysop idea and basically you are a shill. We know that shills are resorting to spreading the blackpill and thusly have our spirits of optimism renewed.

I had a hearty kek at the leaf cookies.

bump

I live in a big city in UK and have some mates that would be up for this, any recommendations on what to use to pin them up? i have duct tape and a stapler but not sure if that will be enough

No it's not. It's a cheap AltRight attention whoring bullshit. You're the OP. You switch IPs. You are part of the "scene" of Alt-Right attention whores. You're going to come out and take credit at some point. But you're a fucking scumbag. And if I ever run into you, I'll drop you for shilling my race with your cheap shit you fucking cunt. Everyone knows it's OK to be white. What they don't know is why you time waisting attention whore scum.

Sauce of photo?

YOU ARE SO FUCKING FAKE OP. YOU JEW CUNT. WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

Sauce of bump?

OP STOP IT

Under-rated post.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

t. CIA thread

Why are you even here kike?

Going to keyboard warrior here

If any of you commie cunts try and stop me your getting stabbed

sage
White Lives Matter = Spencer/Soros — (((Alt-Right))) = Hillary

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS

print em lads:

GET READY FOR TOMORROW NIGHT

sage

HOWWWWWWWWWWWW TRENDY, OP….. YOU SO FASHY… WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Fucking puke

Shill, stop.

This is fucking next level shilling.

They are scared.

sage

(((WHITE LIVES MATTER)))

Fuck off Soros goon

sage

(((WHITE LIVES MATTER – POSTERS)))

Checked.

You can tell this operation is successful by the insane amount of shilling trying to demoralize and shut it down. They don't devote this many resources to non-threats. Keep up the good work, Anons. See you Halloween night.

they're terrified

print em lads:

40 labels and 40 posters. Not an aweful lot but I have some prime real estate for them.
Let's fucking do this.

Y-y-y-you're fast!

solid fucking pic mate it.s inspirational and looks professional

did you post it in half-chan?

print em lads:

You fucking what

Yep

bump

RIP my sides.

This is fully confirmed for great Pysop.

i just busted my almonds.

Dont mind me im just gonna put open borders for isreal stuff around a campus i dont even go to

PSA: Take an hour today to research and possibly go in person and check out the area you plan on putting up posters if you're not already familiar with it and see what you're going into.

Yes. We need to keep making threads on there, today is the best day to recruit people on there. It might be full of shills and the mods are faggots but it's by far much bigger and we can get a whole lot more anons in on this.

Also ty, use it to get more anons in on this.

just

What does the CIA-san or FBI-kun really gain from the left going nuts over a harmless poster? Just a bit of a bump.

sage

sage

(((WHITE LIVES MATTER!)))

Okay, fuck it I was just asking a question shill, I wasn't gonna make the faggot posters but fuckin' here I go.

TITS

sage
(((white lives matter))) = Alt-Right = Soros and Dugin

Bump and reported.

sage

fuck yourself kike. This isn't facebook

Bump and reported because you are immensely triggered.

Anons who are printing:
Where are you doing it? How are you avoiding yellowdotting?

Don’t print on a color laser printer. That’s about it.

print em lads:

My house dosn't have a printer so i'll go print it at work. Every time this thread gets saged by that one commie i'm gonna print 10 more, go trick or treating with my friends group of kids and tape it on the door of the empty houses. ESPECIALLY SUBURBIA

the fire rises user

print em:

What kind of business won't cooperate and show job logs when they're contacted by cops bearing yellowdotted racism?
Not concern trolling, just don't want to get my ass culturally harmonized.

really? the operation is a 'false flag'? how exactly, is posting "its okay to be white" going to hurt?
since you are posting degeneracy, i name thee shill

I asked this in the last thread, but does anyone have fax numbers for all the (((news))) companies? Sending all colored pages with white font will be a nice waste of their ink and send them a nice Halloween fright, adding in they'll be more likely to report about it. For local news that isn't kiked, if there are any, just print in black text. Extra points for sending it to (((Infowars))) and other kiked organizations and government officials. Or if there are any anons, go plaster their doors and watch them get triggered as they enter work.

Look for me in the news then, my crime was being a man who asked a question and got mega kvetched at by a sageposting retard who can't even into Holla Forums.

reminder that NOBODY is going to track these posters because there is no crime being committed, anyone who says otherwise is a concern trolling shill and can be safely ignored

print em:

*or if there are any anons by news headquarters, plaster their doors if it's safe

sage

Fuck off Zuckerberg. This isn't facebook

(((WHITE LIVES MATTTTTTERS))))) ME ME ME ME ME PATREON ME ME ME ME ME FASHY ME ME ME~~~~~

Is that what you pretend you look like without the adam's apple?

If they put up "it's ok to be communist" posters they better expect "it's ok to be fascist" to pop up right next to it

yeah gotta get those assed chaps for wheelies

lol bump

Can someone please explain to me how, whenever we actually get up and doing something out in the real world, people automatically sage it and draw it to Soros somehow?

Schizos? Shills? You decide.
What matters is

sage
Fuck the Alt-Right and (((White Lives Matter)))

Just remove your color cartridges. No need for anything but black anyways.

sage

(((Alt-Right))) poster is also the "All women are trannies" poster and (((White Lives Matter))) poster. Go FUCKING FIGURE

Look how hard he's trying, its cute. He thinks he can be fitting in with his "fellow Holla Forums" by posting whores.

sage

ME ME ME ME ME ALT-RIGHT CELEBRITY – SOROS PAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BASED

Look we get it. You are from reddit, and you are angry to see us organizing. Have you tried, just maybe once, going back there and shitting things up?

You obviously don't belong here.

base alt-right burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((White lives Matter! — MARCHMARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH MARCH POSTERS POSTERS PLUGS COMMENTS SHILLING POSTERS MARCH MARCH MARCH)))

Reported because it triggers you.

I just printed ten more.

bump

For now lets just ignore the shill. He is trying to derail the thread by making it all about him. Lets talk tactics.

I have been printing out almost all of my posters on full page shipping labels. Are these better or worse than the bond I would get from spray on adhesive.

Also I am thinking about trying the wheat paste recipe found in this pdf:
>>>/pdfs/7331
Has anyone tried it out yet? How strong is it in practice?

Changed my idea. Going to go after parked cars during Halloween. They used to do flyers and stuff back in the day when I was a kid by placing advertisements under the wipers. Wont need tape now or get seen holding a bunch of paper. Just make a fake candy bag with the pdf while people are parked and walking their kids.

dear god. two paid actors, arguing with each other. They forget who is who, though, and sage the wrong id. this thread must be worthwhile.

I almost regret filtering and reporting them. Kinda wana see them fight. I doubt they're getting paid. I bet it's something on a discord or skype group organizing against individual threads.

REMOVE shills (Moishe) from board. Clean up Holla Forums together! I will not let this fucking board lay to waste. I will help the white race.

>REPORT the following Jewish IDs:

a84cf6
49d448

Reason: Excessive JDIF shilling

Take the WHITE PILL. All the white pills we put in this world moves us foward!

I don't know, doesn't this sound dangerously close to a honeypot meetup, goys? You know you're not supposed to do things IRL.

This could easily be countered by mixing the propaganda with something that will 100% trigger them but still look innocent when posted together with the standard 'ITS OK TO BE WHITE' slogan.

thanks fellow based fashy goy, the blackpillers' ovenposts really got me down, content creation will surely follow all these white pills

This, MODS please

'goys'
really?

He's just having a laugh mate

bumping for more anons out of the loop to see

Would make a thread on halfchan but b& and can't be arsed to find out how to proxy

Soros paid for them

gud1

Your shilling does not work here, and now, you have to pay. :^)

))) REPORTED (((
))) WHITE PILLS SPILLING EVERYWHERE (((
))) HWEEN POST POST POST (((

(((eeeee҉eeeeeee҉eee҉ee҉eee҉e҉eeeeeeee҉҉e)))

How many more proxies you got, faggot? I'd say you only have 1 more and you're gone.

wew.

sage
(((Alt-Right White Lives Matter)))

sage
(((Alt-Right White Lives Matter Eminem is a faggot like OP)))

Have a bump, since this thread is anally-ravaging some shills hard.

Let me assist your bump friend

It's funny how there are always enough mods for posters asking questions about National Socialism, but they're never around when somebody is spamming total garbage into a thread.

Give me just one example of ``posts`` being deleted, shit threads get deleted put some fucking effort in

There is also a dedicated thread to questions that don't deserve their own thread

Bump. White lives matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=mttTMFfsYjo

Just rub some gorilla glue on it.

Only problem with gorilla glue is you can't apply it to the front and it gets stuck to you. The wheat paste prevents them from scratching it off from the front. Speaking of fronts, I think our audience would enjoy a nice adhesive sticker, gorilla glue, wheat paste burger.

This is a really fucking good idea.

fuck posters we need super adhesive stickers. The ones that are a bitch to get off.

When ever you use a bathroom or a dressing room
or walking down the street just palm that shit right on.
Ride a bus. Sticker. Be sure to smudge your finger prints off of it with your shirt sleeve so they don't prosecute you for some bullshit charge.

staples.com/sticker paper for printer/directory_sticker paper for printer

Can you make these stickers at home or will there be a record somewhere of you buying these

Ah fuck me..

sauce on cutout-size print? if anyone has one before I get home tonight

Buy full page (11x8.5) shipping labels. They are cheap and easy to obtain from any office supply store. If you are paranoid, do it in a city over and pay in cash. There isn't much they can use to link the paper back.

Never mind I’m a complete faggot today

Thanks user, tomorrow will be a good day

print em lads:

God bless

Nothing illegal or violent is being done.
Most people are just sharing information that they will post locally on their own.

Keep your heads high, lads. If we're lucky we'll expose the hysteria just prior to the Nov 4th riots.

Is that only planned for US or is it all major western countries, i know it's something about trump but europe guys might want in

It's a US thing afaik. Antifa put out a little map.

SHILLS BTFO

Ah, thanks

Me? heh no my dear boy my talent is running illegal adhesive to the UK.

We have a shipment going in tonight.
Would you like to coordinates of the drop
we could use some muscle. Y-y-you know incase the feds show up. You never can be to careful when moving all that gluuuueeee.

I tell ya theres 1 in a bunch

Checked.

I haven't been this excited for Halloween in years.

If you can bring people with you, safer in numbers in case of rabid niggers/commies

or if american just CC

Those are genius, and got me thinking.

What about those optical illusions when you stretch words out so they look like lines unless you view them from an angle?

What about making posters that look bluepill from the front, but display OP's message from the side?

lel

Myself and 20 or so other personal facists plan to go out in boston tomorrow around 5:30
These things are going to be everywhere.

We have secured an open window in a very tall building in which to throw small leaflets out of. The whole city will be ours
/Bane

Come on now

Was getting caught part of your plan?

We also have some operations taking place in Texas and MO.

Tie a bunch of balloons together with shitposting amount of posters attached then release off building for lulz

This, would be more effective too as they would be more noticeable and spread further

This balloon plan is a neat idea. Wonder if there's a simple mechanism you could rig to make the posters drop gradually as the balloon drifts, instead of just all dropping in one spot, or just staying attached to the ballon and all landing wherever the balloon lands. Would be pretty glorious if there was a super cheap simple way to make it rain flyers.

Maybe just scotch tape a string to posters then just barely tape other end string to balloon. Add some wind and ?????

its because this place is run by kikes and everyone knows it. look soon for a new platform, there are many people working on chan alternatives, but one in particular will solve all of our problems with being divided and our communities poisoned

Smugboard is coming soon. Web 3 will save us from the current kikery that is the internet.

here's your (you)

if you dont have tape or adhesives and can only print out the flyers, do so 4-up on letter size and cut them down, then slip them under the windshield wipers of cars near well trafficked places: crosswalks, etc.

gas the kikes, man.

just report for spam.

nah, I'll report what I want to report.

it's annoying now though, he's spamming it in other threads

Why are you telling me to report things faggot? I'm perfectly happy to bump this thread, so it's no skin off my teeth.

Normy here. Been lurking for a few weeks now. Little late to this thread but I'm game. Will make around 100 tonight and hit up places tomorrow. What will be more effective tho, flyering parking lots or smaller ones hidden about? I imagine we want a universal approach to show more coordination. But should we alter methods depending on the target location? while I think big and bold will get the reaction we want from media especially, I think more low key could be more incouraging to draw in support.

Place your flyers in areas surrounded by families trick or treating, hot spots for millennials, any for future discovery in hidden places.

*and some for future discovery

Coming to a college campus near you.
Hail Victory.

Honestly, I need to print some documents anyway… I should really get out of my apartment tomorrow, and print up some of these to slap them around. Make it a campaign too hard to ignore.

bump

Figure Toronto Uni would be too risky?

I feel bad for you leaf.

Go ahead, you'll be able to put some where people aren't frequenting
You can do it Snake

Lol improve thy shilling skills, mongoloid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

if you are not on a watch-list yet, you are now :^)

That applies to literally no one here.

The shilling is out of control. This op has them scared as fuck. We should keep spamming these posters indefinitely, not just on Halloween.

Just prepare a few with tape ahead of time so you can just slap them up in two seconds a leave. It only takes one of these posters seen by the right person to create the intended shitstorm. You don't have to plaster the whole campus.

higher risk means higher reward

Knowing UofT, they'll probably call in the RCMP bomb squad, shut down the campus for a week and declare it an act of terrorism.

THIS
The constant presence of these posters would be reassuring to scared newfags; a reminder that they are not alone.

>constant presence

these stupid goys do something so big that will be on the news and they will end up paying for cleanup+court fees if they dont saturate and obfuscate every single paper completely in microdots so they wont be traced

Bump

Print out death tolls due to AIDS and number of STDs bred by homos (something around 300 new strains in San Francisco area alone each year)
Print out death tolls due to commies
Just deface it and write "anarchy is a bitch, isn't it, when you're the victim"
Just print out Boer death tolls in South Africa or quotes from Mugabe about killing and evicting whites

looks like and are hitting UofT already, you guys can form a RWDS.

Fear no group. Fear no man.

Had an idea and was hoping someone could tell me if it's bad or not. I was thinking of hitting up several gas stations and newstands in the wee hours of the morning and, inserting a flyer in each new newspaper. This would allow a sole individual to cover a larger area because the public is essentially distributing them for you. An added bonus and the reason for the papers in general is that once the right person finds the flyer the local paper will have to make a statement about how they don't support whites if not an entire article on the matter. So what do y'all think of my plan? I'm worried about the legality and the overall optics of it tho.

Anywhere and everywhere that will work.
It's a nice idea, but you will have to hit a wide array of stations so you are not pinpointed.
I now I'm gonna hit a library and put some small ones into books about diversity, and chapters that are basically white shaming readers.

Good idea

Having to deploy at night tonight
Only opportunity for me to deploy is when I get up to jog at 2am, still technically hween

I've scoped out my places beforehand and made sure nobody has a camera running or any infrared is pointed at the spots I'm putting up fliers. I know I'm being overly cautious right now, but this is how you protect yourself. Dumping into newspapers might cause them to kvetch and pull video and try to hit you with misdemeanor charges if they want to be dicks about it. Just something to consider, if this explodes with a huge nonsense outcry, it could cause you some headaches, just be careful user

We need people from each city, don't assume you don't need to help, one person per city isn't enough.

==DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER THE FLYER IN ANY WAY, THIS DESIGN IS NOT MEANT TO "REDPILL" PEOPLE IT'S MEANT TO BAIT THE MEDIA INTO REDPILLING PEOPLE THAT (((THEY))) ARE ANTI-WHITE. IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY THE ENTIRE PLAN WILL BACKFIRE==>>10818324

DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER THE FLYER IN ANY WAY, THIS DESIGN IS NOT MEANT TO "REDPILL" PEOPLE IT'S MEANT TO BAIT THE MEDIA INTO REDPILLING PEOPLE THAT (((THEY))) ARE ANTI-WHITE. IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY THE ENTIRE PLAN WILL BACKFIRE

DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER THE FLYER IN ANY WAY, THIS DESIGN IS NOT MEANT TO "REDPILL" PEOPLE IT'S MEANT TO BAIT THE MEDIA INTO REDPILLING PEOPLE THAT (((THEY))) ARE ANTI-WHITE. IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY THE ENTIRE PLAN WILL BACKFIRE

I'm thinking of doing this but I'm honestly not sure about it. I just don't want to be caught I guess. Where would be some good places to do this? Would doing it on November 1st be alright because I'm so late to the party?

Wow, nice psyop man. You're not wrong but could you be any more subtle? Like at all?

You sound like you've read Operation Virus.

Look man, faggots in this thread are missing the point, I don't want this plan to fail. We have one shot and I don't know when the next opportunity will arise. We CANNOT fuck this up. We are running out of time.

My test sign got ripped down(note the light) this evening. Put it up Friday when there was nobody on campus(CSUF) and it was ripped out but still pinned when I went to lunch today, so I fixed it. By time I got to dinner, (((someone))) tore it down.

bump

bump

Happy Halloween to all Holla Forumsacks and faggots here. And fuck you shills out there.

Bump again because it's op day and this is being slid with old threads.

…but it wouldn't hurt.

slacker

where you live are there telephone poles?

sage
(((WHITE LIVES MATTER)))

Cha CHING! Gibs me my money Soros!

Shills are so worried about this they're on late night duty.

Yes. It can and should continue on past Halloween. The message isn't tied to a date and doesn't even need to be part of a mass operation. Even just one of these posters can cause the desired outcome.

>DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER THE FLYER IN ANY WAY, THIS DESIGN IS NOT MEANT TO "REDPILL" PEOPLE IT'S MEANT TO BAIT THE MEDIA INTO REDPILLING PEOPLE THAT (((THEY))) ARE ANTI-WHITE. IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY THE ENTIRE PLAN WILL BACKFIRE
DONT YOU CHANGE OPS POSTER IN ANY WAY. HE IS THE CREATIVE ALT-RIGHT ATTENTION WHORE BEHIND THIS. HE WANTS FULL CREDIT FROM HIS (((HANDLERS))). WHITE LIVE MATTER tm.

DONT YOU CHANGE OPS POSTER IN ANY WAY. HE IS THE CREATIVE ALT-RIGHT ATTENTION WHORE BEHIND THIS. HE WANTS FULL CREDIT FROM HIS (((HANDLERS))). WHITE LIVE MATTER tm.

Do not go into the "discord" for this.

There is NO 'official discord' for this postering

The discord was created for people to screenshot and give to the media and the person who runs it is a literally who

Today is the day anons

OH look. Someone wants 15minutes of fame and is using Holla Forums as his AltRight army. (((White Lives matter!)))

How much do you want to bet that this faggot appears on TV, ends up being controlled op, and in 6mths is spammed all over 4chan?

This post really glows in the dark for some reason

Filter and report all shills.

This op has summoned more shills than anything in recent memory. They're not even trying to blend in.

Bump ^)

I gotta agree
I haven't seen them like this in a while

probably the same kikes on twitter who were attacking the wlm event

Faggot

You mean this post
Why? Because there is literally some guy waiting to be filmed after these posters are put into the media?

That's why I said
>OH look. Someone wants 15minutes of fame and is using Holla Forums as his AltRight army. (((White Lives matter!)))

(((ALT-RIGHT OPERATION: POSTERS via WHITE LIVES MATTER CAMPAIGN… George Soros tm.)))

Will the lefties actually go through with their counter-campaign, though? They'll probably all assume somebody else will do it for them, or else they won't expect our campaign to be of any significant size, so won't bother countering it in their area.

Holy shit the slide is real. Look at the catalog right now. Bump.

Today is the day anons.

Bump

I wonder how many states, provinces, and countries this will get butthurt coverage in.

Warning: (((leaders))) of this operation have already commented that they have a PR rep waiting for when this picks up coverage.

This is an (((operation))) Don't fall for it. Don't work for the Alt-Right

It is top non stickied thread?

What? Alt-right is civic nationalist and never mentions anything about stopping white genocide.

You need more information, because all I see from this is a slight redpill to aware normans that "it is okay to be white" what is the intent or goal from this that could backfire against this ideal?

You're absolutely retarded. You need to read the thread. But really, you need to leave.

Misread your post. My mistake.

That's a good reaction.
I want to do this but if I get caught it'll make the alt right look bad.

They're shitting themselves.

checked satan

Dumped mine out on my morning run
Hope it makes the neighbors smile on their commute today and any that see it tonight.

(((WHY DO YOU HAVE A PR PERSON STANDING BY TO TALK TO THE MEDIA? WHO THE FUCK IS IT AND WHO IS RUNNING THIS OPERATION)))???

kike

Just because you use all the filters and use all the words doesn't make you Holla Forums nigger. No sage because this still bumps this shit.

(((WHO IS THE STATE ACTOR YOU MENTIONED RUNNING THE DISCORD AND RUNNING THIS OPERATION? WHO WILL BE SPEAKING FOR Holla Forums WHEN THE MEDIA COMES KNOCKING? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!)))

reported

His name is Alan Smithe. Lol.

I can't wait for the media frenzy on this

kike thinks we're on facebook

(((WHO THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE WAITING TO TALK TO THE MEDIA!? WHY SHOULD Holla Forums BE USED BY YOU PEOPLE?)))

Well, how do ya like that? I just printed more posters! This is great motivation! Can you sperg out more, kikebag? We need more of a reason to think this'll work.

I don't think having a PR person is conducive a positive outcome for this op. Or even if there is one, it is simply to evoke an idea.

The point is just to plant the seed of a concept, yes whites are dying out but it is only because they allow it to themselves.

Reminder not to edit the poster

Good luck today

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
The Left cannot meme
This feels like a child talking to adults.

(((You heard it Holla Forums The Operations Field Manager at Discord has given you clear instructions. You will obey. He will be talking to the media as stated in this thread.)))

OBEY!

M8… You need to have substance in your criticism, an actual reason why the operation is a bad idea. Also taking credit for an user op sounds like a really bad idea.

Guessing that's not the old dog pictures you have saved huh faggot

You're not aware of how obvious you are, are you?

Again

(((WHO THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE WAITING TO TALK TO THE MEDIA!? WHY SHOULD Holla Forums BE USED BY YOU PEOPLE?)))

cool 4chan meme

Says the operations manager from Discord

took me 10 seconds with a UV light to verify my printer wasn't doing this

I asked you why this operation is a bad idea and you assume I am a part of it don't answer my question.

Do you think your posts will make people more inclined to think of the operation in a positive manner or less? You have not presented a single reason or argument as to why it is bad.

Polite sage.

Don't polite sage, this thread is being slid

Having a PR person is a retarded idea and goes against the entire original concept of these posters.

Put them up. That's it.
Nobody is responsible for this and we won't have wannabe namefags or e-celebs "talking to media" so they can claim they came up with it

Also whoever is the idiot who made the discord delete it. This is supposed to be discreet and not tied back to people.

Did you forget we have IDs kike? There IS NO PR person to start with

Hey Mods! Can we get a bump?

holy fuck the left can't meme

Sorry I fell for the shill halfway.
I'm glad to find out he was just pushing disinfo

but the discord channel is still a serious problem

I personally love the idea.

But the discord has gotta go,
If anything fucks this up, it will be the discord channel and the creator of it will be to blame blame.

I wasn't going to do the postering either, but this shilling makes me think anyone who can, should.

There is none, only shills are posting links to it

Nothing can fuck it up. The message cannot be attacked without revealing anti-white hatred. They can attack the messenger, they can try to smear the people involved, etc… but no matter what, the message can just be repeated because it's true, it IS okay to be white, and any reasonable person cannot deny that.

I'll say once again that this meme needs to continue on beyond this one campaign. It could be one of the most powerful tools for fixing culture that has ever come out of Holla Forums.

We should meet on worlds chat or IRC. Everyone knows discord is a honeypot.

The absolute state of halfchan

Okay
In the OP post for next general it should read:

THERE ARE NO 'OFFICIAL DISCORD' CHATS, DO NOT JOIN THEM AND IF YOU HAVE, LEAVE THEM IMMEDIATELY
or something like that

I have to agree.

We need to be on world online and secondlife

That's the true hangout

Today's the day anons. Ignore, filter, report shills. Post posters. Happy Halloween.

Forces have conspired to make this Halloween one difficult for this operation in my location but it will continue on none the less. At least where I'm at with what I'm looking at I won't be seeing any antifa faggots running around. Those kike-slaves won't even come outside.
Fuck the shills, repeat the message, don't alter the poster. Hitlers spirit will be looking down upon us and giving us his protection. 14/88 and God Speed anons.

Good luck mates

The slide continues. Keep this thread up anons. Catalog is getting filled with shit and old threads are getting bumped.

Anyone drop flyers? I see nothing in a news search.

From a printerless user to you all:

Godspeed faggots. If you don't alter the image, and post many multiples of it wherever you go, then victory is assured.

It's tonight when it gets dark, news will pick up on it sometime tomorrow

Alright cool, I have flyers with swastikas on em

NO

FUCK OFF. On the very small chance that you are not antifa human waste. READ THE FUCKING THREAD and really just kill yourself because you are INCREDIBLY STUPID.

Report and filter all shills.

That being said, nothing can stop this meme. See:

Have a bump

Was on the fence but decided to join you faggots today. Going out without a costume for the optics cause non-white.

Got a half ream of paper here and an assload of 3M doublesided tape.

Looks like a non-white hand to me. Don't care if it's just the lighting, the combination of your hand and that pic is all I need to be satisfied when I REPORT YOUR BLACK ASS TO THE MODS.

Hi antifa-larper

Bump, this thread is too important to be overlooked

The deed is done. I'm glad my jolly band of idiots didn't try to hang more than originally planned because we almost got fucking caught.

Planning is one thing but the real deal is quite another. Be careful out there anons.

Even so, it'll be more than enough to trigger every SJW within a five mile radius. The fire rises.

Salty

Hypothetically, this phrase could also be applied to currency

Very feminine hands you got there, wonder why that is

Obvious. You've been rumbled

Feminine hands have longer nails, generally.

if you apply anything other than soap to your skin, you're either a woman or a faggot t b h

Do you have sensitive skin?

Do you also use hair products?

Alt-right is an explicitly pro-white movement with no reservations. Fighting white genocide is our mission statement and it always has been, it's the core of our platform and what all our activism revolves around. The term (((alt-light))) (literal controlled opposition) was created for the express purpose of separating the civcucks from the white-nationalist core that is the alt-right.

You're either lying or completely pig-shit ignorant, I wonder which it is.

Listen to this and say that again.

Murros writes for altkike.com

When I had hair I used pamade

Stop replying to schizophrenics, and print.

Buddy you don't know dick. If you work all day with wood dust or masonry or out in the cold then you're going to need to keep your hands moisturized because the outer layers of skin are thick and dead and have a tendency to get stiff like leather. You have to treat it in order to keep it pliable so that you don't get deep cracks that end up peeling off all your calluses. I'm sure your babby faggot hands are fine without it though.

How will the media try spinning this? If they were smart they'd just ignore it, but at this point there are too many posters going up and too many normies will see it for them to be able to just brush it off.
There's a 100% chance of stupid shitskins and SJWs chimping out over this. But that's not even what I'm most excited about. What about the kikes in charge of international media? Surely they have to be smart enough to know what we're trying to do, right?
Most people online have seen the stupidity of SJWs and the media first hand. But if can start getting older whites and boomers aware to the the anti-white agenda, the Jews will be done for.

They might related it to the recently published report which focuses on how the very scary extreme right are using memes and psyops to influence normies. That's if they're smart, which I doubt. They'll likely run the wayciss angle. Either way though I think it will be a successful operation, it really doesn't matter how anyone spins it because all anyone will remember will be "some people posted posters saying it was okay to be white and the media and left spilled their spaghetti".

Yeah, this will be an interesting experiment to reveal how smart the globalist leadership really is.
In their current stance the only way I see them reacting on their newspapers and news stations is decrying "It's okay to be white" as ebil raycism. If that's the angle they keep on pushing it will only alienate more and more to our side.

I've been trying to think of ways in which they could minimize the damage, maybe if they just had a complete blackout but there are too many dumb shitskins on their side now for them to pull off tactics like that. Regardless the fact that some on the left will chimp out over this (and plenty will) is a win in itself.

The truth prevails, always.

They'll deal with it for sure, because it will cause plenty of lefty butthurt on social media. If they're smart they'll contextualize it in a way that fits their narrative: nazis/white nationalists post seemingly innocuous posters to get a rise out of people because they know this sort of thing will be associated with nazism, etc. then relate it all to the report on evil global right wing hate networks and badabing you're done. It's still fairly weak though as a response and like you say the dumb shitskins and social justice acolytes will respond as intended and provide tons of new fodder for redpilling. The social media responses in themselves, once captured, will be a great way of showing people exactly what the progressives are all about. It's similar to posting photos of soyboys and the like, it forces people to dissociate themselves from their side's untouchable fringe and weakens their position overall. It's effectively giving the left a taste of the "omg ebil nazi" treatment at a time when its use against the right wing is beginning to fail.

It's an interesting notion that this can be used as a bit of an IQ test for the global elite, to see how quickly they can adapt. So far their performance has been poor but at one point no doubt they'll start studying and adapting.

No they won't. The global elite (kikes) are monolithic in their "thinking". They haven't changed their ways and they won't change their ways. Their hubris knows no bounds, and it is well believed by them that, since they control pretty much everything except thought, they're untouchable. They're not.

Also, beside the point, your post was a feast for the eyes. Most cunts can't use grammar like you did. I'm especially glad you know the difference between "its" and "it's".

Good work!
Though oklahoma is pretty right wing already, I just might join in on this. Good luck to everyone.

These patterns aren't symmetrical, anons. What if someone only printed half the letters upside-down, then turned the paper and printed the other half? What would happen if we did it any number of times? What if you keep offsetting the paper in the tray? Could we put these identity thieves in the oven??

Unfortunately I'm working nights and am half a country away from home, but thank you OP for mining all this kosher salt. The amount of shills kvetching is glorious.
It's okay to be white.

user, is that… cream?

The posters I put up, a lot seem to be taken down. But when I was driving home after dropping my children off at school.
Let's get over 10%

I've seen this thread in the catalog but didn't click on it until today. This is brilliant lads. Fucking brilliant. Just look at all the asshurt shills itt. I hope everybody is on this. I'm traveling cross country at the moment and can't partake. You're doing gods work anons.

Country?

We've already seen some self-consciousness on the part of the global elite. Remember when the OK hand symbol started being branded as racist? Eventually the ADL picked up on the fact that it was a hoax. Essentially they learned from their past debacle of branding Pepe as a "hate symbol".

They will never falter on their goals of destroying the white race and creating a global Jewish hegemony, but never underestimate their ability to adapt and change their methods. Up until recently they were relatively subtle and covert with their methods but they have become too reliant on their monopoly over education and information.

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

this is what happens when you post shit to cuckbook and get retarded cousins involved

archive.is/wcsk2

We are winning.

wait was this shit supposed to happen tonight or last night?

Tonight, so normies will see these signs while they're out and about for Halloween.

Bump, going out to post them up with a friend in a few hours.

that's a nice pic

youtu.be/ZSdbPZ6NoSE?t=1m2s
archive.is/5asaZ

hm, so the person that posted that text in the image of OP says evil right wingers are pretending that these people are anti-white, yet in the same post claims that putting up "it's ok to be gay" and "it's ok to be black" is a message of tolerance, in opposition to putting up messages saying "it's ok to be white"…even though he's supposedly not anti-white

funny how that works

Please die.

you sound like a jumping coingrabbing black jew

That purple wizard was neat.

I am doing it tonight after asana practice.

I am ready to roll as well.

Keep writting like a retard, it only makes it easier to identify (((you))).

America
Put mine up around 2am
different locations were up by 7am and mine were taken down in the 2 I passed
Won't check all of my locations until tonight as the whole neighborhood moves around street to street
Keeping my eye open for additional locations they crop up

How would you guys feel about spray paint? I don't have a printer kek

checked my dude.

I love how they were too pussy to come out and call this racist, so they tell the story of how it happened the day after something else happened that was racist (allegedly).

how old were you when you realized you were a nigger?

You shouldn't spray-paint. Do nothing that would actually cause property damage or deface public property. The whole point is to be inoffensive. We are breaking no laws, causing no damage, and saying nothing wrong.

They will still go apeshit. And that's the fun part.

still 10/10 because of that trayvon picture lmao

no actual vandalism. this is a clean operation. that's the whole point. stickers don't count as vandalism

Get paper and write your own out

Checked

Stay safe, user.

improviseadaptovercome.jpg

Alright guys, gotta go….

Use this free poster app
spark.adobe.com/sp

easy to do for noobs like yourselves

for background pick white related images

simple.

if you have to print just the white/black version use the thick font version

These guys hearts are in teh right place but the thin font version wont be seen or understood more than 3 feet away

Anglo here. Just got back, posted 22 in and around my campus near London. Was great fun

Ignore this shit. Clearly explained multiple times not to fucking modify the poster. Just use what's in the OP or one of the resizes in the thread.

this

Good lad, what district?

Use bold version

If you want to participate, then you should print out the original and start spreading them outside.

Did anyone here actually put up more than 50?

Most of the Jews in the media will gladly fuck over their collective cause in order for a very short term benefit. They're kind of a paradox.

No, really, what is this shit? I can't tell shills from genuine subhumans anymore.

IT'S WORKING

They are already kvetching so fucking hard

has anyone started a thread over on cuckchan? i know they're faggots but they're usually easily excited by happenings and up for doing activism.

VERY TROUBLING

(((alt-right))) white lives matter threads. Holla Forums is a recruitment center for kike's exploits

I don't know if there are any current threads there but there have been. They know about it. Go make one if you want. Can't hurt.

I see you've changed ips again. All anons report all shills. This thread has been shilled and slid like no other.

top lulz, what the fuck are you talking about rabbi? this campaign is absolutely nothing to do with the alt kike

Forgot to post link, oops. They are actually shitting themselves.
twitter.com/DrChrisAndersen/status/925370615107690496

There was one up just now, however it just got (((archived))).

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147385765#p147404425

It's tonight, but you can and should continue to do it after tonight. This meme is unassailable which is why the shilling is so ridiculous in this thread. We should spam it continuously from now on. Even just one of these posters in the right location can have the desired effect.

It's cute how (((((the left)))) pretends to be against "identity politics" now that whites are playing too.

>It's cute how (((((the left)))) pretends to be against "identity politics" now that whites are playing too.
absolutely

That's what was so fantastic about this message and how we need to adapt our perceptive battling the identity politic zombies

HAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! SJW's forced into "all lives matter"! THIS IS A KILLING MEME.

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

I hope the one who put up the flyers decided to observe good OPSEC and be careful with fingerprints.

None of this is real. I need to wake up. It's too good. My brain refuses to accept it, like the perfect world in the Matrix.

i still like the edgy hitler shitposting tbh but I see no reason for more real life campaigns such as this. it's been a while.

Yeah it does. In fact they have a guy waiting to speak to the media about it. They've said so in this thread.
(((The OP))) also said it was created off of Holla Forums on another website. This is an (((AltRight))) project. They come here to use Holla Forums and orginize ((("white lives matter"))) bullshit

FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE AND STOP FEEDING INTO SOROS MEMES! THE (((Alt-Right))) is the enemy

yeah citation needed for all of the garbage youve posted, moishe

Bump

blackpill faggot

You have to go back!

Working exactly as designed. Truly a killing meme.

Oh (((you))).

That's nice, more of our (((fellow whites))) are outing themselves.

no (((you)))
sage because I reread your post and made a mistake

You need a citation for Soros running Black Lives Matter? How fucking new are you agent Alt-Right faggot?

This poster is a shill/team who have been obsessively spamming this thread from multiple IP's for like 14 hours. Report all shills.

The operation is working exactly as intended. See:

Keep it up lads!

Forget how the machines tried a perfect world but the human mind rejected it?

Ignore the shills.

Your efferts of coordination here and on that fucking Alt-Right chat website are not going unnoticed. You have a Public Relations spokesperson for the event is not going unnoticed (((AltRight)))

You've been spamming this thread for days now and monitoring it 24/7. Who the fuck but the paid shill teams do that?

WHITE LIVES MATTER! It's OK To Be White!

I'm so fucking sick of them using Holla Forums for their base of recruitment.

filetered

That's fucking amazing. Not only is BLM (from the scotsman's mouth) directly admitting that they are placing their race FIRST, but it can also be used to defend white nationalism against BLM's attacks.

Beautiful.

That's a cool image op but why is it so simple? here, since no one else has thought of doing this, I thought I'd help

Great idea user!

They don't know what to do. This meme is like a paradox to their cartoon robot brains.

If any of you are engaging on twitter etc. and need some ammo for the inevitable reply "hurrr no one said it's not ok to be white XDDD", here you go.

You faggots better do it

Hook
Line
Sinker

future kids will be learning about this at school

The thread is in total chaos. Multiple actual users are saying "well it is ok to be white" and they're all attacking each other.

Pic unrelated. More salt.

What do you suppose this means?

it means the left can't meme

Thinking about going out, is it better to go tonight kinda prepared or tomorrow? Is daylight better or night?

Not that it's likely, but if you have a leddit account, you could post these informative images in that thread:

lol

Exactly what we expected. These "people" are clearly attuned to the consciousness of the Jew. They have been made fools of and have been well manipulated.

Go back to halfchan, nigger

do you have brain damage, user? I was mocking the other retards who made their own version

heh

Every single time

These reactions alone makes the whole operation worth it.

/r/conspiracy is the most heavily shilled place on the entire internet user. Some of those users are retards but I guarantee you at least 80% are shills.

Pic unrelated. Operation is working. Thanks for going out and doing it anons! And let's keep it up! This can continue as long as we want it to. The message is true and cannot be attacked without alienating any and all reasonable people. It IS ok to be white.

Go now user, the less busy it is when you're putting it up the better

No, really, do you have brain damage?

I've heard that term about half a dozen times since this this started

They're at a loss. They're going to fucking eat one another.

This day is fucking legendary, and it hasn't even hit the (((press))) full swing yet!

It needs to extend beyond today. We should spam this message indefinitely. Just put up a poster, drop a flyer, slip one in a local paper, etc., every now and then.

So far so good.
Pretty hype for tomorrow now.

Here's most of the cuckchan thread

Is that all they trained you for, schlomo? Can't tell if you're a kike nigger or Antifa now with your weak counters

Should I go to the major city near me around 20 minutes away that I'm less familiar with or the town I'm in currently that I know much better? Also how many posters should I bring with me? I have around 40 pretaped right now and I'm trying to figure out when to stop. Just trying to play this out as safely as possible, I don't want to personally get in trouble you know.

user, the only way I could have made it any clearer that it was a joke is if I added "/s" to the end. Just because you're an idiot doesn't mean you need to sperg out as well.

It's not illegal if you don't trespass or damage property.

Really? Well thats a relief.

What's wrong with burgers

Common' naw.

It is ok to be white and there's nothing wrong with putting out that completely innocuous statement. Stop being scared.

Will this really redpill white women into supporting their race? Leftist propoganda always spins shit like this so roasties become ethnomasochistic sluts.

40 is plenty, the rest is up to you. The main factors to take into consideration are how undetected you can go, and how much exposure the poster/sticker will get. I'd go for your town, going a place you're not familiar is probably not a great idea.

You made it unmistakeably clear you're a faggot sperging about how you're not the austist but everyone else is, go shill elsewhere and get your wife's son to wipe your tears

It's bound to sow the seed for many normies/centrists/bluepillers. There's no way they're going to see all this kvetching and not think "Wow…these people really hate us."

I think this meme is going to cause strokes.

Alright, I guess I'm just a bit paranoid getting seen by someone I know :/

Perfectly fine
Fucking hate speech

Just wait until night time; don't do it in daylight.

Is this really something we're supposed to do in at night, in private? Am I missing something?

They just can't help themselves. I really believe most of them have no souls.

Beautiful. Niggers and kikes are the biggest crybabies on the planet and they're going to start throwing white fragility around.

I think it's more of a don't get seen kind of thing, I just don't want my little brother seeing me while trick or treating. I guess thats solved by not going around the neighborhood's though.
Well about to go out, wish me luck!

See these if you haven't:

Useful.

Unless you want to be questioned, recognised or singled out etc, yes? we are anomalous, expecto patronum

> glad the prez. responded

wat?

I love such unIronic Racism

Good job

Good job

Good job.

I am all afluster with anticipation for the fallout. There any good salt mines ongoing? I just sharpened my pickaxe.

Try using a disguise if you have one lying around. It is Halloween after all. Or you could just use a hoody.

Just breathe deeply and keep your cool. You'll do fine as long as you know where you're going and check your surroundings at all stages of the operation.

Be calm, be quiet, and be safe. Godspeed.

university prez, not the don

twitter.com/uanativestudies

This is the school with the "racist Halloween pumpkin" and "unauthorized protests" yesterday. Here's the college's president statement.
archive.is/4BXTT

The president of the university or the program probably. I read they've already started an "investigation".

You're in it. See:

responses are beautiful, but the highlight of this thread for me was that butthurt shill switching ips avery few posts

Here's the racist pumpkin the college president released a statement on

Happy Halloween

Wait what? Putting feathers on a pumpkin is racist? What the fuck?

How is that racist ?

honestly I bump this thread just to fuck with the shills now. it's a fucking kike magnet at this point.

Driver needs to be Terry and the kids need to glow

You know how their minds work anons. Of course it's not racist. But according to them, of course it is.

I, myself partook in the placement of eight of these. They will probably be taken down quickly by passerbys or removed by janitors.
But I tried. We'll wait 'til morning.

Is this a go for tomorrow night as well?

I don't think like a yid so this can't make sense to me

That sounds like a lot of work, user

You did what you could user. I only managed 6 but that's for a bunch of reasons. What matters is that they're seen across the western world.

Isn't there a way to glue them instead of duct taping them ?

They never stop outplaying themselves.

And if they don't throw a shitfit? Good.

This is a brilliant activity. How did it go?

Yes. It doesn't matter when you do it. It should be done continuously and indefinitely by as many anons as possible. The message isn't tied to a date or a movement. It's a simple true message that you can post anywhere anytime.

look, I'm just an ideas man. We got raw talent here, good talent. I have faith.

I knew this would be fun but I had no idea how cathartically satisfying it would be…and it's just getting started!

btw this Chris Henderson should really be doxed.

topkek.smokesignal

I couldn't carry duct tape. I was in a crowded area, and only managed to do what I could.
Where I placed them, glue wouldn't work, ethically anyways.

ooooohhh I was thinking about parrots or peacocks tbh. I forgot about savages because they're not relevant.

oh it's one of these
shills who just posts total nonsense in every single thread. IDK who's paying you, but they're wasting their money

I could do it but I don't get the joke

Better yourself, user. Learn a new skill, and make them on your own, white man. All the tools are at your disposal. Till the soil, sew the seeds of your own success.

maybe a quicker way is to use double-sided 3m tape. You ever try to peel this shit off? it's near impossible.
stick it on in advance

it's not a joke, it's the true life story of an American hero

top kek this is going to be a good one.

come on man, even if your meme is total dogshit its better than no memes. the shit low quality memes are occassionally often the best.

I suppose that would have worked better. For future campaigns I'll keep this in mind.

nice but you forgot to include the URL for stormfront.

dude I'm not being selfish. It's just an open suggestion. Will I benefit from such a creation? yes. yes I would. but so would you, and our children.

i make do once in a while. Im just not as NEET as I used to be

I'm a semi-pro racist and I don't see it.

HeapumBigLaugh.basketweave

also this is a work of art btw not trying to down play that

I can visualize autistic screeching while nails are tearing into that poor post, making that horrid chalk-board like scratching sound with every strike

This Canadian stronk womyn, who's literally cucking herself to inuits, was super triggered by a tweet about these signs and is now on a multi-tweet sperg out about racist halloween costumes. I recommend staying tuned to her Twitter for impending salt mines.

twitter.com/mldyck

Argument ammo. Now condensed in one easy image.

Just busting your balls. I can't do shit like that, it's beyond me. Most of my shit is inane.

Excellent. A wave of 'copy cats' would make the marxist's November 4th shit fit more likely to be a happening.

it's a bit late for that isn't it?

and yet, this gift will keep on giving

it is true though, the inane ones are the best. pretty sure being able to google dumb shit like pic related, which i drew years ago, is evidence to that

the reactions will get more of these put up. even non-whites will do it for keks. it's so fucking simple to troll with.

this is fucking autistic
not that i dont appreciate that

"It's ok to run-over space aliens."
- Terry A. Davis, CY

[email protected] 
Ph. (780) 492-2991 
Ph. (780) 492-8178 

I'll be sending some more "It's Ok To Be White" emails, just for more kvetching

one can dream…

oh wow, did you really make that? I'm not even joking, I made a framed picture of that in my baby son's room and whenever someone asks why I framed it I just point at the picture.

Props for making that man.

Marketerfag here

You guys should use a better font otherwise I support you.

if any one has seen any more of these signs on campus, please be sure to report them promptly kthx

I will lol if they sit me down and make me do a hand writing sample. I had on reflectacles youtube.com/watch?v=CA3ix3zt9bo

way ahead of you

GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED

but we have and it was glorious.

Burner phones and wild goose chases here we go. ( I don't have burner phones… Damn it.)

it's called indigenous fragility

Are you just pretending to be a faggot this time?

Reporting in. Just finished posting up flyers from one end of town to the other. Hail victory and Godspeed to those still in progress.

Pretending?

I like it. Someone with a twitter needs to spread this. Twitter refuses to validate any of my accounts

Am I doing it right?

from halfchan, an idea to steadily post these but every so often remove one word until just the act of putting a blank sheet of white paper up will be triggering.

I like it, but it needs more pictures of Hitler and a link to our forum

Thank you; I made this in return.

The song is called Fighting Back by MudOven

That's funny and it'll probably work.
Fucking with lefty NPCs is comfy.

well now hold on, putting another site's url there is kind of funny.

holy shit i just realized if you titrate it down to "okay", that will tie in perfectly to the other "ok" hand sign meme

link us your forum then, faggot

It's a joke

lol

sorry I literally cannot tell anymore

Tumblr is starting to find it

graphic design fag here
the only issue is that the weight is a little light. could do with being bold or extra bold to grab more attention. its good that it isn't an autistic high grade font. will make variant in two seconds.

THERE HAVE BEEN A MILLION "IMPROVEMENTS" NO ONE GIVES A SHIT JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR CHANGES

(pic related)

I read that last post in a pajeet's voice, as if one of the many pay-per-post pajeets that shill here got so assmad he made it a mission to spread the image sources.

I just called in sick for tomorrow. It's clear I'll need to spend the day basking in the warm comfort of this off-the-charts minority fragility.

literally the opposite of a contributing post.

you cared enough to get buttblasted like a faggot.
i'm a professional. this version is better, it's more legible.

I've taken your suggestions into account

Looks like nunyabizni is on the case. If ze were capable of hard work, dedication, or higher-order critical thinking skills, we'd be in trouble. Or not, because ze'd already be here, plotting the next move :^)

should be www.ebaumsworld.com tbh

stormfront is back?
is it a honeypot now?

next time we see some broken English shill post trying to demoralize us, there's your man.

lower res version

It's cunning, though. How are we going to remember to call out nunyabizni by name?

They're so delusional… These people are going to be rocking back and forth in the fetal position on the sidewalk babbling about hidden nazis in a year if they don't get a grip.

The point of the light font is to be non-threatening. Your version is infinitely worse and you should stop.

seems to be a literal schizoid actually, no consistency:
nunyabizni.tumblr.com/archive

Looks like the shills' response at cuckchan is to post pictures of pic related in social media with a watermark directing people to cuckchan.
It seems like the goal is to make the story about how the evil 4chong is spreading nazi ideology.

this is some gen-z thinking right here

we'll yea it was all their idea to begin with :^)

Dubs confirm a good job.

God damn it. Does anyone have the non jewed version of this image?

Still plays directly into the meme. Normies see the media saying that "it's ok to be white" is a "nazi propaganda message".

Yes. I agree. That's the point of my post.

It's beginning. . .

WTF I'm a 3 percenter now

But this idea is not half bad. Get them to say the word Ok is racist. First it says it's ok to be white, next it just has to say "it's ok" and then you can go down to "ok" and they will stop using the word ok because it implies muh white supremacy. I love it. The faster they have to show their hand the less chance they have to normalize it.

I think forcing the radical left into a rhetorical position where they insist on banning blank white paper from all public universities is the logical end-game.

It's true. The only reason they're not getting the support they expected was because they opened up their membership too much and couldn't control their own members from playing their "it's okay to punch people we disagree with" hands too soon.

In fact I don't see why there isn't a group of people claiming to be them just pushing even further…

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I think we all need to take just a moment from our preliminary celebration to pay our respects to the man of the hour, the day, the week and more. The man who put this plan into motion:

OP

You did it man. You conceived this, you made the content, you wrote the plan, you sold it to us. Without you this would have been just another halloween. We all owe you a debt greater than we can express. We may never know who you are, but we damn well know what you are: a hero. A hero to your race and to Western Civilization. Whatever happens to you from now on, whatever difficulties life brings you, you set this operation off and nothing and nobody can ever take that away from you. I hope you are walking about three feet above the ground for the next week at least because you deserve it. May Jesus, Odin and Richard Dawkins bless you with a clan of white offspring to spread your superior genes throughout–and maybe even save–this gay earth. My hat is off to you, my knee is bent, I sing your praises. I am honored and unworthy to share the same Internets as you.

Now if you'll excuse me, my last batch of wheatpaste is going to dry out if I don't use it fast. I'll be cheering you as I watch the news tomorrow.

OP was not a colossal faggot. I hope he doesn't die of aidsbola. High praise from me to OP.

GREAT WORK ANONS!

Will this be an ongoing thing? I want to contribute but I couldn't do it tonight or tomorrow morning

This but not as dramatically. Thanks, OP.

I've about had enough of you Canadian motherfuckers.

Much love OP>>10817329

A FUCKING LEAF

IM SO SORRY

I wont rest until I see kvetching on twitter regarding the Sarah's Scribbles variant I made.

Mission accomplished.

what am I reading?

It's not done until Rachel Maddow has a stroke.

Campus Red Guards are being thrown into a tizzy over this

don't we have that big list of antifa fags we doxed? maybe it's time to see who's nearby and get to posting in front of their house.

what

Antidote.

no the momladyviolet handle he's using. trying to figure what that shit means

bro there's no point in trying to explain it to him. he doesn't get it and won't.

OPeration: Success
Put up 70+ flyers around town. Hit up mainly schools, all K-12.
Finished off in my down town area near the bars and Mexican restaurant.
Highlights from the night:
1.)Was stopped by 2 good ol'-types and asked about my costume. Had a nice conversation and they gave me some candies and cookies.
2.) As I'm finishing up the night 2 wigger faggots come out of some bushes. One asks me, "Yo niggah, you got a cigarette?!"
As I'm stapling my last flyer I respond, "I don't smoke, and I'm not your nigger."

Thank you to OP for this operation.
Halloween was the best in years.
Now I await the anticipated kvekting from the locals.

I saw the Minneapolis one, I'm not sure about a more comprehensive list though. Probably somewhere on this board

I used to do that too. Then I learned to not even try. I think identity is their version of memes.

He's just a faggot user, don't bust your head thinking about it.

Yeah OP was a good lad.

Did my bit. Night's still young, get out there lads.

Spoken like a National Socialist.

Is this for fuckin real?

twitter.com/ARothowitzStein/status/925563428084822021

No fucking way is that a real name. We memed too hard, and it came to life and it's on Twitter now.

It's obviously some guy pretending to be a jew
twitter.com/ARothowitzStein

You glorious faggots are making waves
My brother who doesn't browse this kinda shit told me he saw this stuff on a news video somewhere. Keep up the good work. It's being seen.

Obviously a joker. Check your autism anons.

its not legible you fucking nigger, i know vastly more than you do on the topic of typography. there's literally nothing "threatening" about increasing the font weight to make it fucking readable

of course i get it you little faggot im literally a professional designer. the font is too light weight to read. theres no such thiing as a "threatening" font he's just being a shitposting faggot. its probably a shill.

Me too

op is working fine and no one is having trouble reading the font.
Oh gee, excuse me user I didn't realize I was talking to an absolute faggot who wasted tens of thousands of dollars and years of his life being taught about how no one can read a light weight font. Good life choices. I respect your useful and real knowledge of an important subject. :^)

actually ive just checked the ID
obviously im mistaken here.
just a fag confirmed.

this
I want libshit cyclists to be able to read it from the road, so they will get distracted and ram head-on into garbage trucks in a fit of panic

Don't forget that he was also taught that different fonts and styles are incapable of conveying different emotions or giving different impressions.

I have bad news for you, user

Nevermind, I'm retarded

because kikes aren't going to have the same exact emotional response if it was written in fucking comic sans. Fairly certain this font kvetching is just subtle trolling trying to derail this thread.

Here's a binary one, using the Sarah's scribbles template I made earlier because i'm too fucking lazy to change it back

Anyway, stop derailing. The op is working perfectly.

You're both right, heavier font is more aggressive, but also more visible. Just the way it is. That said see below.

I use comic sans in chat at work just to fuck with people. The truth is nobody fucking cares.

for you, written in nigger proof

I got a few up around some street lights before we got the cops called on us for wearing masks and looking like robbers.
careful with masks guys.

actually, that would annoy the shit out of me and ruin my day at the office

What did the Bo-leez say?

this, only antifa butt-fucking commies are allowed to wear masks.

That's why I do it.

Quick question. I've seen this campaign for the past week or so but honestly didn't see it getting any traction. What if for every x posters we put 1 poster that says it's ok to be black. Can their brains handle that?

but it's not okay

People would probably just assume it was a leftist counter campaign. No point.

True

That's the beauty of it…

Anyways I'm proud of you guys. Sorry for not joining the campaign. I'm gonna put one on my apartment bulletin board on the way out the door in the a.m..

I just hope the news reports it as a hate crime, it wouldn't get much better than that

Make sure there are no security cameras user. As already stated there's nothing wrong with this message, or with posting this message, but that won't keep an apartment manager from trying to fuck you over if they see you.

Thanks I will

San Francisco checking in… covered the embarcadero… all up and down market street; also Polk Street in Pacific Heights, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Street and Fillmore district. 300 stickers deployed.
my feet hurt

For fucks sake mate, at least stick them on straight.

Placed 10 in pozz central while wearing Moonman cosplay

they told me that they were having problem with people being criminals around the area. we stopped after that, though im thinking about putting up some more when i go to work tomorrow

Memes

um yeah ill just go back and readjust them all. not.
getting these up in the most pozzed parts of Frisco required stealth and speed anons. Several butthurt normies started tailing me more than once and I stepped it up outrunning them each time. One girl asked me "what is this about?" and I simply replied "im putting up stickers" before bailing down an alley.

One guy passed me as I was putting one up and said "I totally agree" - that was encouraging.

Also a cop drove by and saw me put one up, he just smiled and kept going.

I dropped a few piles of extra non-adhesive flyers with a few friends and told them what was going on; far as I know flyers are still being distributed in SF… I am done for the day, I gave today's effort a solid six hours on my feet, probably walked close to 8 miles.

enjoying some top shelf tequila at the moment

Don't fret user. As you know, the environment here is always caustic. Your work is much appreciated.

Those are nice hate facts for random flyers. Sauce for those numbers?

good job mate, glad we have good footsoilders out there doing Gods work

Those who criticize probably live in red states and don't understand how dangerous it can be elsewhere

i enjoyed every minute of it.
seeing the reactions from tourists was priceless.
wish i could have photographed some of them.
i got them up in all the hot tourist spots and high traffic commute lanes for downtown. really hoping to see photos of them pop up in lefty butthurt tweets and soforth.

hoping similar successes were measured in other cities, and that this campaign reaches the desired effect. fingers crossed.

35 percent

But it's over half of murders in which race of offender is known

Subvert

Great job, getting just a few into those high traffic places can mean thousands of eyes on them. It'll spread on its own. Why contain it?

Nice work everyone.

bash the pedos into the ground
gas the kikes, man

'black lives matter' is not saying it's okay to be black? HMMMMMMMM

>twitter.com/DrChrisAndersen/status/925370615107690496

archive.is/wzMIY

wholly shit the thread was gold

Of course, but…

tired of black 'racial anxiety' and black fragility, same with the Jewish ones

I think it's time they accepted their place

Colorado here. No I didn't hit Denver or Boulder, I don't know the area enough to do it, I really hope someone did hit it though. Well I went out and got at least 30 out there maybe a little less maybe a little more. Basically filled the main street with them and put a few in random areas for testing purposes. I would like to do this again. We should set up a board for coordinating these much more often. I would be down!

oh look, exactly 1 (one) news article on this archive.is/M2CqY
what a great success im kidding

Thank god we are off google search for the most part so they can't find us.

reread the post dork.

I'm surprised that I found this at my university, what a remarkable poster juxtaposition.

and @ the user who posted this by the elevators, where else did you post it?

nothing from vice. try harder faggot.

There are very good reasons Antifa is currently being ignored.

shill.

That means we can continue doing this so long as the media is lazy and doesn't draw attention to it.

Too subtle for normies. They might be useful among ourselves however.

shill/? really?
stop smoking crack, kike.

I already posted it on my twitter feed…

Just made my wheat paste, about to head out. Ganbatte!

Good luck, though be careful with wheat paste as it can damage others property and thats is not what we want now is it? IE don't stick it on a window or something.

Second one is too subtle for me. Be to the power of n? Wat?

Come on man, be realistic.
Don't expect ANYTHING straight in San Francisco.

bump

This Buterman name sure looks (((odd))), wonder what comes up when I search the name on the metro website…..
Fuck that's just what I find with a normie level of digging. This Jan faggot(or dyke I don't fucking know at this point) needs to die already. Or wait, since this is Holla Forums I'll go one step further and tie it all in.
>hebrewsurnames.com/BUTERMAN
A fucking crypto-kike tranny jewess.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
Hope the freak has a heart attack tomorrow morning.

I think a real kicker would be to somehow find a spot where you can post one of these AND get it recorded on video if people respond to it.

Then post them here and elsewhere. I can say I am already pleased by this though, this feels like the good ol' days (Habbo, Battletoads, etc) Happy Halloween guys! :)

fixed

This tells us an evil little story
>Decides to become a (((man)))
Also
Hahahahaha

I think it slowed down a lot when Holla Forums was getting fucked on April Fools, if I recall. Remember the site was down for a few days, and after that it got a lot slower, sad I think.

Reporting in. Left some posters for a certain northwest college.

I think this board is active enough, at least you can see the same threads without them getting buried if they're good. I've been using wrongthink.net lately, it seems somewhat active and I think has been more so lately since Holla Forums News Network got banned on twitter. They posted links to their gab and wrongthink accounts, that's how I heard about it first. I think some people have been flocking there from twitter, I like it so far.

BTW: Back on topic, I was just thinking, tell me what you guys think about this - The most risk that comes from putting this is when you put fliers up, people following you home or trying to dox etc. What I would like to is get a canister of helium and around at least 1000 balloons. Print out the copies like normal, but hole punch the top and ties them to the balloons. If done so preferably in a densly urban area, they can land just about anywhere and if you're releasing them from a secluded area such as a rooftop, you're safer. Of course I don't know how many people would bitch about it being a form of littering, but who knows, might be worth it if you're reaching more people and it's harder to ignore.

Maybe Edmonton user can do it over Millwoods

(checked)
how has nobody checked this post yet?

Auburn, AL reporting in. Me and another college user posted 88 flyers and some stickers. Will post some pics after removing metadata tomorrow.

Absolutely, its all in reasonable places. Feel sorry for the poor bloke who has to get it off though.

looking good

we need some CCTV link that anons can get to, like open security cams and stuff. Anons can do the deed then post the url to the feed after wards.

I did my part, but didn't take my phone for OPSEC reasons j/k I forgot it so I can't prove it, you'll just have to take my word for it and hope it's on the news tomorrow.

I hope you put some near the Mises Institute (not too many)

of course they attempted to ruin the image by ~helping~. Are they basically our own version of a mindless reddit army?
funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Its okay to be white/hYutLuL/

comments seem pretty based tbh

oh wow funny junk is a real site

Checked

I didn't know either.

they didn't attempt to ruin it, it was this douchebag from this thread:

In the end, it's not the shills that get us, but our own goddamn retards

The one on the right is iconic and perfect.
This is the theme we need to be focusing on lads

That picture sums up everything we've sought to highlight, only one of those posters is considered racist. It's the perfect picture of our world today, those who know they're inferior have to make bold statements of how they "matter" how they're "beautiful", etc. Yet a simple phrase of love and acceptance of who you are is considered the greatest evil to those who hate themselves.

wew

nice (adj.)
late 13c., "foolish, stupid, senseless," from Old French nice (12c.) "careless, clumsy; weak; poor, needy; simple, stupid, silly, foolish," from Latin nescius "ignorant, unaware," literally "not-knowing," from ne- "not" (from PIE root *ne- "not") + stem of scire "to know" (see science).
etymonline.com/word/nice

I even got them approved by the schoolboard, they just looked at the "Justice for {niglet}" part in bold and stamped it

(checked)
Wow dub-dubs, I hadn't even thought to check the entomology of some of the words we toss around without thinking.

retard, it's entirely dependent on the typeface choice, the usage, the rest of the composition. just stop faggot, you're clueless.

Article about this? Did BLM pick up the Justice for unidentified niglet torch?

No one is going to subpoena Wal-Mart to get your printer purchase.

nt shlomo

krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/family-outraged-after-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-chico-police/404363674

I forgot to mention, knifenog was also mentally ill and having one of his 'episodes'

Police said they were trying to protect David and his two grandchildren, an 18 and 12-year-old locked inside the bedrooms.One officer tased Desmond. "Before a second taser deployment could occur, the subject jumped to his feet and started to slash at the officers," said Chief O'Brien.

"You don't put 10-12 bullets in somebody because they have a mental disability, you're supposed to help them," said David. "That's what I called them for, to help him. Not to kill him. I didn't call y'all here to kill my son!"

A GoFundMe account has been started to help the family pay for funeral expenses. To donate, click here.

HAHAHA
IT FUCKING RAISED $7600 IN 7 MONTHS
In case you were wondering how much one of their lives is worth

He was briefly picked up by local areas, but BLM as a whole doesn't seem to care. The police are no longer being suspended/investigated and are back up to full.

I'm really not surprised BLM didn't touch this heaping pile of shit, they look dumb enough as it is. You need to move, white man.

I'll move once I finish law school.
please no bully

Is this an ongoing thing or just halloween/nov 1? do I keep posting them?

Post 'em if ya got 'em user. I don't think there's any possibility of oversalting this particular dish.

ongoing, the more they're posted, the more trigger timbers we'll witness

The kike media, generally speaking, has decided to go dark on this.

What this means is they are effectively giving us permission to post as many of these things as possible resistance-free

We should be posting this shit every day for the foreseeable future. If you have better things to do, once a week.

Remember, don't wait for other anons to do this for you. It's up to YOU to spread this positive message

We haven't even entered the news cycle in the US since the op started, and it should take at least a day for outrage to develop. News coverage comes from outrage. Are you saying you have inside information or are you just guessing there's a blackout?

Either way, if we keep spamming it, it will have to be covered eventually. If they insistently refrain from covering it (which would take an uncharacteristic measure of maturity for the MSM, which is powered by outrage clicks/views) and we keep spamming it for long enough, it could result in a situation where the public feels like the media is disconnected from their world - they're not reporting on or even mentioning this thing they all think is important - and this would be disastrous for the already dying media. Anyway. Yeah, keep spamming it. Post one here or there. It only takes on in the right spot, seen by the right people, to create a big reaction.

Get the fuck out of here.

"white"

holy shit are you guys 12?

god speed user

how that get a stamp of approval? someone should try to get a stamp of approval for our poster