Trump's 1st Year is Almost Complete. How Are the Deportation #s Looking?

To think a year is already gone! WEW

Tell me the truth, lads. Too much fake news/lugenpresse lies to make clear what's happening. Are we on track to getting all illegal shitskins out by the end of his 2nd term? Can we even know now or are those numbers held until next year? So far things are looking good, but I need hard data.

First year could have been a lot better if he weren't selling arms to Saudi Kikes and doing Israel's bidding
That being said GOP Cuckservatives didn't help
Still on a scale of 1 to 10 he gets a 6.8 mainly for entertainment value
ICE gets a solid 9/10 on deportations
Wall (lack of a wall) 1/10
Healthcare failures 1/10
Syria strike (I don't wanna hear muh airfield) 1/10
Triggering leftists 10/10
Delaying Social Justice Warriors takeover 10/10
Fighting Cultural Marxism a solid 9

Years not over yet, so he has time to reach a high 8 maybe a 9
I expect more from Trump when he goes full Solid Snake and becomes Punished Trump though

a 2-3/10 would be more fair. He has been fighting for it and we are now beginning to see prototypes. Give the man some credit.

Collapsing the NFL: 10/10
for that reason alone I'd vote for him again

Just watch what happens once the mid terms are in full swing and cucks start dropping left and right. That's when you will see Trump really bare his claws and start raping all opposition.

He survived the onslaught of his own party in cucking. The message is still there and the inner feelings of Trump to never apologize like a Germanic king of old is still there. I got no capitulation from him so I'm happy, even though he is not much wise to the jew, like a normalfag that will change as we continue to bring the jew out of the dark and into the light.

Perhaps in Trump's tenure he will do nothing about the jews but the groundwork is being laid for a final solution someday.

9/10 for deporting less than 1% of illegals? Really?

That's your mind on ZOG for you.

there better be a /watch?v=memeversary recapping the year's salt and winnings
do people make videos anymore?

the Wailing Wall, lack of Wall, and meandering on Beaners is unfortunate, but I guess it would be foolish to expect anyone to walk into that kind of swamp and not get some filth on his person.

I'm not super thrilled, but things could have gone worse. Was worried about the gun control after him mentioning talking after vegas, but he never did so that is good. Been rough with the situation in Syria, but we haven't had a decapitation strike happen yet, so it could be worse.
If I don't see the Wall beginning construction before 2019, I won't be too enthusiastic about the next two years.
Overall not super impressed, but considering the sheer amount of opposition that has been facing him, couldn't really have expected any more for this amount of time. Time will tell how things will play out, not super excited, nor depressed, cautiously waiting to see what happens.

He was never going to do that. He's the first President since Reagan to address the NRA, he's not curbing 2nd Amendment rights

Not exactly saying much since it was under Reagan the 86 machine gun ban was passed, as well as what Reagan did as the governor of California.

Don Jr is literally /ourguy/ so hopefully he has more input then Ivanka does.

The scale of operations required to be on track to remove all illegal aliens residing in the US by the end of Trump's second term would be so massive and ever-present in so many municipalities across the country that you wouldn't need to ask anyone or read about it in the paper. You would see it on your way to work. Streets would be blocked off, bridges shut down, schools raided. You wouldn't be able to miss it.

It's not until 20 of February 2018

He officially took power on that day.

Nowhere close to what's needed, over ten thousand every day for eight years is needed to remove the conservative 30 million estimate of illegal spic leeches here.

Guess I was a bit too optimistic on what a mere president, opposed by his own party could accomplish, as opposed to what a dictator could do. But all in all I'm happy with his consolidation of generals in to power, I don't buy into the zionist-puppet narrative, and I'm cautiously optimistic about his ability to make some gains despite the zog opposition in the times to come.

Don't feel bad. A lot of people were duped. During the election whenever I'd mention that a President was limited in power and that Trump could not do 80% of the things he was promising would happen his first week in office, I'd face a 2-4 week ban. There was a God-Emperor narrative being pushed here, and that's fine; but hopefully reality is kicking in and people will start actually holding the President's feet to the fire instead of falling down in apoplectic religious fits at every word he utters.

Has he done anything to get rid of the unconstitutional Lautenberg Amendment? Hell anything with that kike's name on it needs to go but that bullshit directly countermands the 2nd.

"muh airfield" is not our argument; it's yours. tell me, without bringing up "muh airfield" (your own rule), what was bad about the syria strike?

Trump did wish him well.

No it's January 20th, 2018.