Ok faggots. Show me your vidya related ringtones. Bonus points for ones that a normalfag would like

Ok faggots. Show me your vidya related ringtones. Bonus points for ones that a normalfag would like.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gatto2600/tag
youtube.com/watch?v=15GThlMSKnk
youtube.com/watch?v=dMTAkAnEN3U
youtube.com/watch?v=wDwz-rHbZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=lpDgZUZnx0o
youtube.com/watch?v=NrRh3LwYWvA
youtube.com/watch?v=kIvx-fKFwVk
youtube.com/watch?v=U3JT9T8MPFE
youtube.com/watch?v=T0N5YblvT1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't think of a way to describe something that is not totally obscure and would be universally liked.

Must be nice to still be in high school.

Phone - codec.mp3
SMS - morphintime.mp3

I keep my phone in silent mode most of the time, because duh. My primary hobby is firearms, and I only keep the video game and TV shit on the phone to appear non-threatening.

This board is filled with literal manchildren.

On phone, so I can't make a webm.
It's the tag sfx from Jet Grind Radio.

soundcloud.com/gatto2600/tag

user, get out!

Kirby is ruined forever for me.

Embed is for notifications

youtube.com/watch?v=15GThlMSKnk is for calls

How uncouth. I shall present you elegant ringtones from a more civilized age.

ATT Elite320 – youtube.com/watch?v=dMTAkAnEN3U
Western 500 – youtube.com/watch?v=wDwz-rHbZCw

I would've kept it on vibration, but vibration on my phone is really fucking weak

I used to have this as my ringtone on my old phone, but now I just use the default ringtone.

Okay, little faggots, admit, which sound do you have for text messages - codec call or STALKER PDA beep?

The Codec from Metal Gear Solid, of course. It's totally original and fitting of quirky gentlesirs like myself. xD

Faggots.

all of this.

I feel the need to clarify, OP is fucking retarded and needs to kill himself and I will kill myself now too for even replying to this worthless bait thread like a humongous retard

It's funny that this thread came up. I've actually been agonizing for days trying to come up with a text tone that both hides power levels and is catchy enough.
The closest I've gotten is the super mario sunshine jingle for getting a blue coin

What about the power up/Mushroom Heal from Mario RPG Legend of the 7 stars

I just use this

When I was in a class an Indian guy's phone went off with the sound of Mario hitting a coin block.

I don't use this as a ringtone, but I do use this as my alarm clock.

This exact version of the song, too.

I used to use the latter from about 1:15 onward, but recently I switched to the first webm's music so I wouldn't keep startling people. Still thinking about alert tones, though.

Hadn't even considered smrpg
Is that the same Got a Freebie jingle?

Also Fallout 1/2 level up sound for notifications

I use this because it's the only ringtone that i can hear in my phone.

You fucking got me, GiIvaSunner

It's such a good fucking mix.

I use this one.

Not vidya related but
My dick got hard for a second but then I realized that these two should be retired at this point.

Also, my ringtone. Specifically at the 13 second mark.

Fucking casuals

My ringtone and alarm clock.
Not exactly obscure, but fuck it. I like it.

On that day, my power level was revealed.

I regret nothing.

Daytime Ringtone.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpDgZUZnx0o Coming At Ya My Girl. I jump to when the singing actually starts and have the volume at 200%.

Weekend Ringtone: youtube.com/watch?v=NrRh3LwYWvA Fairy Fencer F, Full Contact.

Family's Ringtone , youtube.com/watch?v=kIvx-fKFwVk Days of Old, Anarchy Reigns.

Wife's Ringtone : Sailor Moon Animetal Theme. She hates it, despite dressing up sailor moon /lady serenity for 10 years in a row.

Daughter's Ringtone: The crescendo part of the theme from Saw, because she adores those movies and wanted to become an engineer. She's my little Jigsaw and I'm proud of her.

My Personal Work Phone , because I keep losing it. youtube.com/watch?v=U3JT9T8MPFE Victory theme from MGO3.

My "other" phone : Duvet by Boa, not gaming but anime and 90s to boot. youtube.com/watch?v=T0N5YblvT1c

Text Message Theme , MGS2 codec call. I know, it's faggot-casual tier but I can't think of any other ambient sound effects besides Silent Hill and Metal Gear.

Do note, because I'm a tremendous faggot I do not answer my phone. I just sit there listening to the music, THEN remember it's a ringtone.

Nobody knows what its from but everyone smiles when they hear it

Do you like birds?

I also have a MOTHER ringtone and alarm clock. Here's mine.
I also have the sound effect for PSI healing as my notification noise.

I have WOOMY for notifications.
Literally no one at work knows where it's from.

My current favorite

A past favorite

If I did have this one before I don't remember so I'll probably use it eventually

dudesex

Plus the STALKER SoC PDA beep it makes when you get a cash location for my text message tone.

I used to have this as my ringtone before I had to erase my memory, now I just use the default one

Top tier taste m8

GTA 3 pager

Anyone else?

Policenauts theme is nice too

Using music for a ringtone sucks because it's not mixed for that purpose. I use a 2khz sinewave chopped into quick blasts.

Character Select themes every now and then

Weird. I meant to post 2khz

Usually all I hear is the jingle of the first five seconds unless I'm hearing the actual song.

Just the default ringtone, I'm too fucking lazy to find something decent that I won't eventually get sick of. Learned that after I set a few songs I liked as an alarm in the mornings.
UPDATED MY JOURNAL

I'm so stealing this

What is the name of the first game?

This is the only vidya one I use. I set specific ringtones for everyone I know and I use this one for one of my friends.

My favorite one is from It Follows and it scares the shit out of people whenever my phone goes off.

I use embed related for notifications even though I don't like COD or the idea of hit markers, it just sounds nice and doesn't get annoying like every other text tone I've tried.