IRS ADMITS TO TARGETING CONSERVATIVES

THE IRS HAS ADMITTED TO TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/obamas-irs-admits-specifically-targeting-tea-party-conservatives

In other words, outlets such as The Washington Post, CNN, and The New York Times directly lied to their readers and viewers to protect a Democratic president whose administration was openly breaking the law.

TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON TREASON WE’RE GOING TO KILL THEM ALL.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/shocking-viral-interview-qatar-confesses-secrets-behind-syrian-war
archive.is/puha8
aclj.org/free-speech/victory-in-proposed-settlement-irs-admits-wrongdoing-apologizes-for-targeting-tea-party-and-conservative-groups
archive.is/oy3kv
treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2017reports/201710054fr.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And? They have power. They dictate what is and isn't treason. They craft the narrative they desire and is advantageous to themselves. If you don't like it or feel oppressed by it, it is up to you to do something about it.

Wait, I’ve made a mistake. This is SEDITION, not treason. There’s no evidence of a foreign body being responsible for… WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, IF THERE’S A SINGLE DUAL ISRAELI CITIZEN INVOLVED, IT’S TREASON.

Your vague appeals to do some unspecific thing are the most useless of all.

Kill yourself you pretentious faggot

I didn't say you can't do anything about it. Every time it comes up the answer is the same around here. Wait for someone who has no real interest in upsetting the balance of power that capital currently holds to do it for you, otherwise you're FBI.

The audacity. The audacity is mind blowing

Nobody's interested in your non-solutions and nobody cares to watch you sniff your own farts. Stop being a faggot or fuck off from this thread.

Alright but what happens next? Nothing as always, FUCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HOLY SHIT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO SOMETHING YOU DOJ FUCKS, FUCKING ARREST HILLARY, ARREST EVERY DEMOCRAT DEPORT SPICS AND NIGGERS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

(wasted dubs)

Filtered. You can do likewise.

I've noticed that the shills often have the same kind of answer to threads and they change it up every now and then. In these two posts for example, they are saying we're not doing anything, nothing happens, etc.

Are they getting their orders on what kinds of things to say from the same source?

Past tense, dictated. Have you ever heard of Donald Trump? He's the President now.

To be fair, it's not like we have any concrete plan beyond drop redpills and hope for the best. We certainly can't try and hang these kikes personally as much as we so desperately want to because it'll just give them ammo for their Talmudvision Talking Heads and shoot our cause in the foot in the eyes of the normalfags.

I hate being a board of peace sometimes.

Did I miss something? Was there something that happened?

IT’S A WEEKEND OF ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADNESS

THE PRIME MINISTER OF QATAR HAS ADMITTED THAT QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, AND THE UNITED STATES WERE GUN RUNNING TO SYRIA FROM THE VERY START OF THE CIVIL WAR

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/shocking-viral-interview-qatar-confesses-secrets-behind-syrian-war

THIS IS THE REASON THE AMBO WAS IN BENGHAZI. IT’S ALL GOING TO BE CRACKED OPEN AGAIN.

Shit, have you even been paying attention? The general plan, besides changing the fabric of reality via repeating digits and cartoon frogs, is for Holla Forumsacks to run for political office and also to vote for whatever policies and candidates slide the Overton window further right via the slippery slope method.

Although this frequently gets lost in the shuffle

Shit, have you even been paying attention? The general plan, besides changing the fabric of reality via repeating digits and cartoon frogs, is for Holla Forumsacks to run for political office and also to vote for whatever policies and candidates slide the Overton window further right via the slippery slope method.

Although this frequently gets lost in the shuffle

THANKS CODEMONKEY

Meh. It is pretty great having truth on your side and the high ground. I have been openly talking about the truth with my family and just today recommended Holla Forums for the first time. If we were Holla Forums tier furry terrorists I would not do that, nor believe in our righteousness as much.

It is tough. You want to see change and action, but doing so is in direct opposition to the nature of the law abiding and just. Acting anarchically is a trope of the left, and even with Kek on our side I don’t think we will get more than a temporary shift using chaos without losing people to the left through moral decay.

We are winning. Hillary openly confronted Pepe, and lost. Never forget:

“They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.”

We need to do what it takes to win. But we must not sell our souls to the devil either. Have heart.

Some sort of unstumpability that resulted in a series of very nimble navigations ultimately culminating in a turnabout stumping that has left the noses quite bamboozled and upset many a glow in the dark.

Oh, okay. Filtered.

The fuck is wrong with you?

The patriot willing to lay down their life decides what is and isn’t treason.

Go out and kill a politician today!

just eat a bullet, dumbass

so what ever happened to the kike Lois Lerner?

archive.is/puha8

Please save us, Kim.

They have no power here.

THE
AUDACITY
OF
THIS
NIGGER

List of people that belong in a cell:
Anyone who was president or vice president of the US from 1989 to Jan 19th 2017.

gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

murder all kikes too

The shills can only hope to blackpill us because we're winning. They are actively trying to hide the truth from us because truth and hope are our weapons, they don't even comprehend the battlefield let alone how to fight us, hence they resort to the only tools they have, deceit and trickery. Make no mistake, we're on the right side of history, because love for your people will always trump self hatred.

Yes
Also preplanned responses and 0 intelligence.

They even had a shill payeet. They are really picking up the worst of the worst.

Why don't you tell me?

We're like Ghandi. We do things nonviolently.

Fuck! The more time goes on, the dirtier and dirtier the Obama administration looks.

Wow schlomo, you really earned that Shekel this time
After you've gotten it from the sewer your rat-kind belong in

Can someone post the source of the apology?
Tried to find it through ZH which led to Fox which didn't have the actual apology sourced

Of course, the real Kipling poem says ‘English’, not ‘Saxon’, but the sentiment stands. Just don’t go quoting ‘Voltaire’ now…..

I wonder of ashes and ((()))fag is part of the blackpill shill group.

aclj.org/free-speech/victory-in-proposed-settlement-irs-admits-wrongdoing-apologizes-for-targeting-tea-party-and-conservative-groups

archive.is/oy3kv

Come the fuck on, it's like you're not even trying. At least give us a more direct source.

You know, like the ACLJ themselves.

Welcome to last decade.

Thanks Rothschilds.

leld

I'm taking my chunk for my family.

I damn well they never stop bleeding while we get beefier. Fixing broken and lost mortgage kikery. I have a spirit on top of this with us.

Spending three years about crashing my family's mortgage. While they have had not one document. And the mortgage being resold numerous times. And trying to sweat us finding the documents they suddently can't find every 6 months.

And we always come through. In multiple safes and deposit boxes. They think we will lose it. And still dicking about still, because they do not have the mortgage themselves.

This happens all over the place, but I am the paperboy for my family. There is a big huge thing happening bigger than just this specific. Many bought debt but don't have the paperwork.

Bothering the elderly for three years over their own bad business. While we have it all at every turn. Give me your energy, please.

If you don't understand, they are pretending my parents' mortgage doesn't exist.

Even without outside help, this worry put on my family. When this fiasco is over, and for all we've learned through this matter. I know exactly what I will be doing.

They think November is the end.

#notmypresident

So the IRS is admitting that they are cultist?

tick tock

We could explain everything to them again but they'd just ignore it and keep running around in circles slaughtering children.

There is nothing untrue in this post but boy you sure triggered some tards.

I know that I sort of buried that post, but I’m astonished it took 13 hours for anyone to weigh in on it. It’s proof of the cause of Benghazi, for fuck’s sake!

Was the Tea Party against the federal reserve? Says a lot if true.

Trump must purge the IRS too

You know where government agencies are used to suppress political dissenters? RUSSIA!

This will be a pleasure to follow through beyond this.

When does it become legal exactly to burn or rope them? Seems like it's there but I wouldn't want to jump it.

This seems a lot bigger than traction it's getting.

This is stickied but pretty dead. I am downright perplexed. Holiday weekend, I guess but that don't stop me working or boarding.

I don't want to demoralize you but many similar things have been proven yet nobody ever gets charged or held accountable. Anons catch the media lying every day and there's been so many government scandals but nothing happens because the entire government is complicit. If we want to send a message we should get the tea party guys to tar and feather the culprits.

Tea Party is right of the Conservative Party but left of the American Nazi Party.

Hold the fuck up you fucking spook, that's not how it works!

And Sessions' DoJ said they wouldn't peruse charges on Lois Lerner. Fucking disgusting.

It's all over fox, Washington post, etc.
I'd rather he link zerohedge than that garbage

It goes back further than that. Liberals have used the IRS to attack conservatives with frivolous audits for decades. Example would be Rush Limbaugh. Year after year spending thousands to have a team of experts to take care of these yearly audits of his income. The IRS has never found any wrong doing on Limbaughs part but continued harassing him year after year.

I have been following this very very closely

>treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2017reports/201710054fr.pdf
I looked at the NYT and CNN articles on the subject. They're trying to push the narrative that the discrimination was on both sides and that conservatives are still conspiracy nutjobs. They neglect to mention that, while liberal groups were targeted, the majority were conservative.

A couple of definitions:
The 84 cases
The 199 cases.

It's also important to note that they only looked at cases spanning two years, so they really have no idea how long this has been going on for.

Actually, this is false
The criteria
The two years was just another lie that NYT used to say that it's not been going on as long as conservatives have claimed.

On page 118, they describe that the documents they based the investigation off of were requested from the IRS and voluntarily relinquished. Surely they wouldn't lie and withhold documents after conducting illegal activity, right?
Also:

It's a big document, so I may have missed some things.

I was thinking about the jewish question the other day and came to the conclusion that the best option is extermination. Note I'm using jew to refer to both the jew and their stooges
Established facts:
And so the consequences of having them around is eventual decay and death or, in the best case scenario, being sucked dry enough that they leave for somewhere else but not so dry that recovery is still possible.
However, like other parasites, they developed to fill an ecological niche. The jew is simply a natural response to an untapped method of acquiring resources. If we eradicate all of them, will another develop to fill the void? Even if it does it will take time. And so we come to these potential outcomes for eradication of the jew:
The eradication only needs to be done once and then it can be forgotten with no risk of repeat. All of the problems they cause will be solved and progress can return uninhibited.
The eradication simply buys time where progress can be made while the new being fills the niche. The lessons from the current jew will help to inhibit or preempt the new jew preventing any subsequent jews from being as much of a problem.
Obviously needs to be avoided
Either we recover enough to be a target again and get beaten down again or we don't recover enough to progress past any meaningful level.
In either case, giving up this small piece of our morality might be temporary but will, regardless of the two possible outcomes, allow us to progress in all the ways they are currently preventing us from. Not eradicating the jew (you can also read this as "killing your enemies") will either halt/slow all progress and leave us as little more than slaves or kill us outright.
Remember they will also be tossing up the same scenario too. We have the capacity to wipe them out entirely and that option is completely unacceptable to them so we must decide if we are to attack first or wait and hope they aren't as bad as they could be.

Good enthusiasm right here.

Jews absolutely have to be exterminated. Hitler’s biggest mistake was in thinking too much of the good in humans (Conscious choice not to use ‘people’ to describe jews, niggers, etc.). NOT killing every jew they could get their hands on is the biggest error made by Nazi Germany. Not capturing the British army at Dunkirk was the second biggest (because without the western front, the USSR wouldn’t have won even with unconstitutional US lend-lease).

Jews don’t convert from Judaism. They pretend to do it and then kill goyim through subversion. This is documented. So kick them out of your country?
Jews don’t stay out. If you kick them out, they wait as long as they have to wait for someone to be bribable to let them back in. So forcibly deport them to a country of their own?
Jews don’t keep to themselves. The Talmud says that jews can’t jew each other but are required to jew non-jews. They’re called to exterminate all non-jews.

There is no recourse but genocide, root and branch. The same holds true for Religion of Cuck™, but in the case of Religion of Cuck™ there ARE some genuine conversions away from it.

HOWEVER, even the phrase “dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed” does not imply that we should become jews in our rise to power or extermination thereof. For what how is civilization saved if we become jews while trying to do so?

Oh yes, imkikey is a mentally defective pile of shit. I forgot about that. I think we know that I meant Islаm.

you dont get to bring friends

both of you are CIAniggers and both should jump off a cliff

As above, so below. All the more better that we're destroying them without giving them any recourse but to abandon their self-proclaimed moral superiority. Their puppets are growing more desperate by the day and all we've fucking done to achieve this is say "I disagree" which is heresy to them. The mask slips a little more each day, all we need to do is keep it up. Nobody reasonable expected to dismantle overnight a political hegemony that put hundreds of millions to the sword to steal the power they wield.

This. Holy shit. People talk tough here but the moment you suggest standing up for your rights people lose their balls awful quick.

There are more civil ways of "doing something about it" especially when the President is on your side.

Dual citizens should be ejected from the nation. All of them.

You can't act pissy all you want, but he is right. You all sound like boomers who are finally getting on board with the "but muh double standards!" type shit. Might makes right, my dudes. What some ink on paper says doesn't mean shit, and all this information means is that we would be justified IF we took action, but no one is doing much of anything, so it's just your typical news watch. Yeah, it sucks, but this is our reality. Trump isn't going to save you. Steel yourselves

and these dubs vindicate me

And who the fuck cares what "normalfags" think you aids infected copper fetish kike

With hot liquid asphalt?

Checking your own dubs, shameful.

I like that combination of numbers.

Benghazi was a nothing burger, they said. Kek.

You read it here first: Jeff Sessions has legalized all crime, laws no longer apply, US legal system declared officially powerless by Jeff Sessions.

BUT LOL CIVIL WAR IS A CIA TRICK DEFENDING YOURSELF IS WHAT THE JEWS WANT LOL DON'T DO NOTHING JUST WAIT FOREVER THINGS WILL CHANGE JUST HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Nice try Moshe.
Civil war is not needed. Just a coup to oust bracketed elements of the US establishment - which is possibly what Trump is doing.

Mods, read and respond to concerns regarding word filters.