Roger Stone's Twitter Account Banned For Calling Don Lemon a Cocksucker in a Fit of Autistic Rage

Pretty sure he does in fact suck the cock. So I'm not seeing what the all the fuss is about.

archive.is/BRmd9
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357661-roger-stone-twitter-account-suspended

Meanwhile, we have people on Twitter threatening to harm children if they're dressing the wrong costume and DeRay Mckesson bottomboy Jack Dorsey does shit.

If liberals aren't fucking children, they're killing them. So what else is new?

I don't really now much about Roger Stone to begin with. What's up here?

Trump's right hand man for decades. Broke the story on Mitt Romney trying to cuck Trump during the election before it happened.

im sure twitter pays a pajeet to do nothing but monitor these types of people's twitter waiting to drop the hammer

is this even against the rules? there's 50k tweets on trump's twitter every single tweet calling him far worse than this. of course rules are for goyim

I got my account suspended for REPORTING accounts that openly called for the genocide of all whites. That’s it.

Did that offend him?

He's also a self-proclaimed "tri-sexual" who's been linked to sex rings, including in an article published by his buddy Jonestein, and was fired by Trump for trying to use the campaign for self-promotion.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another stunt. Maybe he thinks he can be a social media martyr like Milo?

Don Lemonparty absolutely needs to be genocided, but I'm kind of surprised that Stone's spilling spaghetti everywhere like this. It's just going to give the commies more ammo.

Got it. Someone paid him to make Trump look bad.

Based Stone.

Reminder.

I don't know if I'd say that, but it's certainly possible that he was meant to handle Trump. He was first introduced to him boy the child-trafficking GRIDS kike Roy Cohn, who also sabotaged McCarthy. Unfortunately, the McCarthy connection is now used to paint him as a "good jew".

I don't dislike Stone but everything he does now IS a stunt. His henchman days are long past. Now he makes his living being an attention whore. He will delete the tweets to get his twitter unlocked and be back.

The problem with being a martyr is your dead. In the attention whore world Milo is dead. No one talks about him anymore and he is de-platformed everywhere.

Checked. The fag's book sold like hot cakes. You're wrong.

You aren't going to like the answer you're going to get, but you don't own Twitter. They aren't you means of production. So, it's sacred. That's the general tenor of "right wing" thought in America. So since you don't own it, you have no say in how it operates.

If you don't like it, you're going to have to do something about it. No one is going to do it for you, because you don't have any power.

In all honesty I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier. Rodger stone must have the patience of a saint to have lasted this long. Good for him.

He sucks the covk !
Usually after drinking a cup of covfefe.

Looks Spanish/Italian more than anything tbh

>>>/cuckchan/

What triggered the old degenerate?

O B S E S S E D

He's a kike user
WHY IS THIS THREAD DEFENDING A KIKE WHO RAPED CHILDREN?

(checked)
Stone is literally a kike faggot pedo just like Milo

Is this on a t shirt yet?

Notice how all of these books mention McCarthy every time in relation to these kikes. Why is that? Because McCarthy was the devil who tried to stop American Communism. And the Bush's killed him. Yeah, the same Bush's who run pedo rings, just like the Clintons.

So it makes me wonder, is it another case of the Clinton's calling Trump the "real rapist"?

You might want to send your jewdar in for service, it's obviously not working.

Sounds very Italian.

Do you even know where you're at?

Sure, Margaret.

you realize its a white liberal echo chamber?

WORD FILTRATION IS UNNECESSARY

McCarthy was vindicated years ago after the Venona cable decrypts were declassified and showed that yes, the govt and Hollywood really were filled to the brim with commies.
Shit, British security was RUN by a Soviet agent for many years.

It's all 6,000,000D chess.

You dont report those, you retweet them.

retard

to be honest for an honest guy, not well versed in trolling these insults he throws are at best 4/10. Roger stone needs to work on his insults.

he needs to stay off social media on the days when he's tweaked out on super male vitality and brain force

i understand why liberals continue to use twitter as it is their main platform to promote pedophilia and multiculturalism