HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE WILL GET FUSION GPS BANK RECORDS

So many happeningsā€¦.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/house-intelligence-committee-strikes-deal-for-access-to-fusion-gps-bank-records.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7xd2B
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew. Have a bump and a kike-free first post

Read the article. 100% they got immunity.

archive.is/7xd2B

Archive link. So many happenings lately. I think great things may be coming.

Mueller seems like he's trying to save himself since he's implicated in the Russia Uranium scandal as well. Government is full of corrupt fucks worse ever since you got a fucking Chicago politician to become president.

I don't think it's clear at all what anyone's motivations are or aren't.

Unfortunately, it's still too early to tell. This came from the house intelligence committee, not Mueller's little inquisition squad. Weather or not Mueller turned should be apparent depending on who it was he charged, but unless something leaks, all we can do is wait.

Let them. We'll get the big fish. And their reputations will be ruined anyway.

This. Mueller isn't involved in this; this is all the Senate Judiciary Committee. People need to stay on their toes, because so much is happening very quickly here.

Personally, I think his investigation, the AYY LMAO shit, the Vegas shooting, and the upcoming power grid 'drill' are all distractions to buy the Deep state time to cover their tracks. People need to be aware of the real potential for problems that could happen and snowball into something massive.

Rolling for a scapegoat indictment. Manafort most likely.

Trump spent the last few months lining up the shot and today he just fired the 1488dimensional chess shot that activates his tom and jerry trap to bag himself a hilldog.

Just one problem, how are we supposed to prosecute if the justice system (namely the DOJ) is corrupt beyond all belief? Are we going to just going to hope the knowledge of said corruption in the public?
Not even trying to be a black pill here, but I doubt we can get very far with this is the DOJ does not cooperate.

It's very clear
The kikes are shitting their pants cause they are about to get shoah'd

Fusion GPS isn't the problem. The people paying them and instructing them are.

It would be like being upset that you can't prosecute the guys who shot Seth Rich even though they'd give up Podesta for immunity.

No. Fuck that.

Obstructionists like you are going to get at least a beating on the DOTR. Keep it up and you'll hang along with the rest for getting in our way.

Go shill somewhere else you fucking kike.

haha another /r/T_D drumpf adulation thread. He just still can't seem to figure out how to get the kike banks to stop raping us, can he? I guess that portrait of Andrew Jackson was just the right-wing equivalent of virtue signalling; all symbol, no substance. Sad! Just like his limp-dicked presidency.

No user, you are the kike.

Daily reminder to filter and ignore all torpedos

ACHUSHILLY

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Thats why its ok for them to have immunity. I don't care about fusion. Just their clients.

>literally links me to the Obama (R) version of those old chain emails about how much King Nigger has already accomplished!
fucking jej

I'd rather give fusion a reason to hand over their records. The alternative was rolling the dice on an obama appointed judge forcing them to.

How about life in prison for conspiracy to commit treason. Oh wait that would mean the government actually having the balls to do something besides hold hearings and get high off their own farts.

Your desperate shilling is pathetic and embarrassing even for you. For you own sake, please stop before you are fired for gross incompetence.

That sounds nice. But, like I said, the judge that would decide on granting the bank records is an obama appointee. Both the committee and fusion had a reason to negotiate here - neither could be sure how this judge would rule.

Hillary has already committed multiple crimes to put her in jail for a long time. If you're not a shill, which you probably are, you're a retard who doesn't learn from past mistakes.

It doesn't matter what she did, it matters what can be proved and stick to her you fucking autistic faggot.

Prosecuting stonetear has NO bearing on if HRC goes to jail you worthless sack of cancer.

I want hillary and obama behind bars. I don't give a fuck if their entire staff gets off, if that's what it takes to bring them down.

No you don't you kike. Worse case you're a DNC pole smoking faggot. Best case you're just addicted to the wild goose chase and MUH HABBENINGs. Either way kill yourself and stop shilling for immunity for criminals.

and btw her crimes have already been proven. Nice try on that one.

Enough with the two-man bicker slide.

Reiterating this white-pill for the tor-filtered:
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

The indictment will no doubt be for Manafort. It is punishment for his non-cooperation with lying to implicate Trump.
Remember, he is a key player in the Uranium One scandal.

Hopefully, Trump will offer immunity in exchange for all the dirt on that.

Pic related, jail Hillary Rodham!

We could only do what we always do, meme it to shed light on it and a few Trump tweets and it gets attention, even if they get away with it, it'll cost them tremendous political capital. Look at the refugee ban, SCOTUS just gritted their teeth and took the hit since they weren't ready to fall on the sword.

I think we should give everyone immunity. You get immunity. I get immunity. They get immunity. Immunity for everyone!

Nice try Hillary.