So when does this poorly designed piece of shit start to actually become fun?

So when does this poorly designed piece of shit start to actually become fun?

Also Sonic Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7e9v8u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're not having fun, then the 2D Sonic games aren't for you.
Stick to Sonic Adventure 2.

I never liked Sonic.

lrn2speedrun fgt
sanic is speedrun the game

CD is much more vertical than the other Sonic games.
If you're not feeling it, go in release order instead.

Yeah, nah. I enjoyed Sonic 1. This game just has horribly half-assed levels.

Huh didn't know people didn't enjoy sonic cd learn something new every single day. I legit thought it was just kind of universally considered the best in the series.

Agreed

Sonic 1 is the worst of the genesis era.
Sonic CD is way beyond it.
The levels are far bigger and better.

Never liked the classic Sonic games, but i did play a lot of SA2 and Sonic Heroes on the Gamecube. Really, I just never liked acceleration based platforming. Mega Man Zero was (and still is) my shit.

Got Sonic Generations in a bundle a long time ago and just finally got around to playing it last week, and it was fucking awesome. Loved every moment of it.

Teared up a bit during the City Escape and Seaside Hill levels because I used to play the shit out of SA2 and Sonic Heroes when I had a Gamecube.

Even downloaded a mod for it that added in most of the levels from Sonic Unleashed, and that was really fun, too.
Sort of interested in Sonic 2017 now but I might end up passing it over.

I'd fug Tails and/or let myself get fugged by him.

At least it got one thing right: introducing best character.

Oh yeah, and the music's pretty okay, too.

Right about on this part here.

Anyone got any good? rule 34 of amy rose

Not even trying

poal.me/7e9v8u

VOTE, NOW!!

Honestly, CD is probably the worst of the Genesis platformers. It's still not bad, but that music tho.

TRUMP KNOWS THE WAY!

Sega does what nintendon't

WHEN DOES IT END

What are you talking about?
Sonic 2 and 3&K use launchers and bumpers all the time.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?
Sonic CD is great, what is there to complain about, besides the EU ost?

You talking about Stardust Speedway? Yeah, that zone was shit, but at least the boss of that level is pretty cool.

Whenever you fail a ramp, in order to build up speed again to jump over it or shoot out of it, you need to run all the way back but instead you get a free bumper to give you a middle finger

I have no idea what you're complaining about, sonic 2 and 3&k did the same thing, and they all have Spindash for that exact purpose too.

? Do you mean the US one?

No i mean the one that sounds like he spent all the time he had for it jerking off and had to slap it together in 20 minutes with his synthesizer, not the one that has beautiful grooves and songs.

How many Sonic games have you played?

I haven't played CD but unless they regressed can't he hold down and b or whatever to charge a spin?

huh? Well, I would say that it was a poor design decision to require you to go to the past to free animals. It makes it pointless to go to the future.

Plus, if you're playing the NA version, you'll be hearing less of Spencer Nilsen's soundtrack and more of the original Redbook audio files that don't share the same melodic themes as the present and future songs.

They should be played separately. If you connect S&K to Sonic 3, it fucks up some of Sonic 3's music and removes a boss fight from Launch Base.

CD was made by a different team than the other games, and it shows. Easily the worst of the old Sonic games.

Your… what?

test