twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/4chan/

no u

Yep, it's all there.

#KillDrumpflings

That’s a tranny right?

she has psychopath eyes.

wish a bitch would

Normally I'd say no, but since it's current year+2 I'd say odds are 60/40 in favor of penis.

Pottery.

These sad leftist faggots are all talk and zero bite ever, no one is going to punch any kids because these dumb cunts are too socially inept to even open the door if anyone showed up

You punch my kid, I shoot you. That’s how it goes.

A thread died for this…

It's as if bots are making threads now.

>>>Holla Forums

Dox her. We'll send kids there, big ones. Also some policemen. And her employers will know she threatens children.

Why is everyone so triggered lately?

Every person I see lately has those eyes.
It's called stress and hysteria.

It's a sign that the world is far from a healthy state and mindset.
Everyone's panicking. And that's concerning. The attacks and I guess the revelation of the leaks, etc, are working… people are in hysteria. And that means we're on thin ice right now.

What constitutes a quality thread?

When it doesn't evolve into who was best grill.
It's Asuka.

A multicultural state can only exist by dint of overwhelming government force, since it goes against basic human nature. Hitler compared the totalitarianism required to sustain multiculturalism to a centrifuge.
And that centrifuge is beginning to break down.

Trick or treat, motherfuckers.

Yes, those poor autosaged or ignored for 2 weeks threads at the bottom of the catalog. Cry more faggot. The left is threatening violence against even children and you think this shouldn't be noticed? You want another thread to talk about a videogame forum closing down or something?

Yeah, I've seen a lot more of these eyes around these days. You definitely get a sense that when the collapse hits, it's going to be absolute chaos.

so she apparently even has a daughter herself
they're literally brainwashed, everyone who doesnt share their narrative is no longer a human in their eyes
everything goes..
what a toxic mindset

That Code Lyoko OC lookalike like forehead looks masculine and a man jawline. That has to be a tranny right?

rape her daughter and say youre jewish
profit

These serve as a good example that, while the ultimate kike is the final boss, these "people" need to go as well and can't be ignored. The crazy eyes say it all. Regardless of influence from Goldberg and Son's World Banking Conglomerate and Good Goy Factory, an uptick of mentally ill (mainly females) exists as well. These problem creatures are not salvageable and pose a threat to all around.

Look at the nose dipshit it's a kike. And given the "dizzle" tag this crazy eyes are from containing the cognitive dissonance of her cumguzzling coalburner ways cropping up in her mind at the synagogue.

Really doing a great job upholding the positive image that TORpedos have around these parts. Bravo.

This fucking cunt has a lot of nerve.
Halloween got ruined in my old white neighborhood because niggers. Every year, hundreds of nappyheaded GIBSMEDAT savages invade the neighborhood, half of them full grown adults. These niggers will literally push through groups of toddlers to beat them to a door. They'll steal anything from unattended porches, they knock down decorations, they harass the young white kids. One by one, the neighborhood mostly went dark and stopped participating altogether rather than deal with the negros. Fuck this smug cunt, and all people like her that have ruined everything for the decent kids in this country.

coward

There was a time when Wild boys up from the Corn would prevent that, just in time for Winter too. Trick or Treat isn't a question but a threat.

Not really worthy of a thread. You and I know that she's shitposting. It's not exactly anything clever but I doubt there's any sincerety other than to virtue signal about disliking LETRULALY HORTLAR!!!!1!

God damn, I know that I loathe this woman based solely off of that Twitter bio. You can tell that she's so in love with herself that everything that she does is "pretty important."

Don't fully agree with this not being worthy of a thread. Threads like these (which are sometimes too many) serve as an example of the pure craziness, boldness and threatening manner in which 'progressives' treat the world around them. Yeah, she most likely wouldn't punch a kid, and probably wouldn't have the opportunity to because undoubtedly she will be attending a transexual nigger orgy costume party on Halloween, but they serve as an example of their antagonistic rhetoric… even more so in this instance because it is towards children. Posts like this serve as prime redpilling material, as no sane parent could read that and not understand that this person is a problem to society. When they see this type of shit they start to disassociate themselves not only with the type of person, but that person's beliefs, ideals and allies.
Just my long 2 cents.

Kill yourself.

You forgot
Otherwise spot on.

Checked

She has the power to reheat frozen foods.

see>>10815849
/thread

Ironically she is acting like a spoiled child.

Has she just blasphemed against Kek? Guess there's no need to worry about her punching children when she's crapping her pantsuit.

I think most people know deep down and instinctively that shit is gonna hit the fan. But liberals lack the mental strength to accept that and instead force themeslves to stay in their bubble.

That creates a cognitive dissonance that requires a lot of effort to be kept up - making them easily triggered

Dubs confirms it.

pedos hang

Pretty sure she has a kike nose too

Is this a Jojo reference?

Everytime

Think it's The Mask reference.

Ketchup on chicken is rage inducing. If you did that at a fancy restaurant or something I’ve heard that chefs do actually get offended if they somehow find out. Bitch has no fucking class to say the least.

This is thread worthy, maybe not here but on 4pol definitely. I would like to see normfag troll armies descend on her. She needs to be fired from whatever useless job she has. That being said I wouldn’t let my kids dress up as Trump. That’s asking for niggers to assault them.

It's a Halloween 3: Season of the Witch reference, you fucking plebs

I doubt any of them will throw a punch but I wouldn't be surprised if a few kids get pepper sprayed.

But majority of trannies are kikes. It being a Jew supports my tranny argument

I don't think it's ketchup. I think it's cheese sauce that turned brown because she overcooked it. Another Tweet said she'd made it four times that week already.

She has children, too. Poor things.

To the loony bin you go.
kiwifarms.net/

dude shes light enough to grab by the neck, and snap it like the pathetic shit for bird-brains that she is. why waste ammo on, and plus potentially instant kill? she needs some serious tuning

Kill yourself.

Gee, I wonder why schlomos would think commie faggots threatening violence against children for their halloween costumes is "not worth a thread" and needs to be shut down.

Stay mad kikes.

Looks like her account was suspended.

GOOD

Archive of her instagram account

pictame.com/user/briedizzle/513956443

She doesn't need tuning. She needs killing. There needs to be a purge.

We have left things to rot for much too long now. Time to take out the trash in whatever way you can. When the day of the rope comes, there will be real trick or treating to be had. Door to Door.

It looks like someone took a chicken patty and shat on it.