>under 2000

RIP

Press S to spit on grave

Moot was only right about one thing: political boards were a mistake.

You think it's bad now? Wait until the dredge of nu/pol/ that's stayed there up until now hits the board. It's game over at that point. Count your blessing and prepare for the onslaught.

fuck everything.

There will be no end to the Listen & Believe Feminist bullshit.

gee it's almost like when you ban everyone who hurts your feelies and turn your board into a neogaf safespace people will leave

Just like tewifag and /loli/.

Where's a can of Raid when you need it?

Very appropriate in a thread about failure.

hey kikey, hows the butthurt? gonna start sperging out and spamming your autistic copypasta?

Was Holla Forumss rise ~2013-2016 just a dead cat bounce of white rage before the US and the rest of the world looks like pic related?

3 YEARS
==BUFFALO QUEERS=
I STUCK EVALION'S STRAP-ON
IN MY REAR

Yes cumskin you're fucked. Next financial crisis and youre dead. See ya.

If we could beat the mongols, you'll be a walk in the park nigger

I'm more disappointed than anything. 8/pol/ was really good for a time. It's something how fast mods can ruin a board.

It wasn't just the mods though they did accept money from kikebart and /r/T__D it was also the redditors that swarmed the board after Drumpf was the republican nominee.

Turks are not huwite – much less human. Just look at that hideous gargoyle.
On topic, his taste in movies is as pedestrian as it gets. A real intellectual zilch.

OH NO NO NO

Haha yes I always get triggered when I see people who will never reproduce and die alone.

Sad!

Good riddance, 8pol has been shit since summer 2016.

4/pol/ has literally always been better

yo.

I was being sarcastic you autism ridden faggot.

nigger

Wait are you telling me there's gonna be even more delusional dipshits posting here?

And all it took was one orange Zionist, hilarious!

I've already seen commiefag shitting 24/7, I'm convinced LARPfag shitting will be the same.

oh no you don't you little Blumpfcucklet, we're going have seven more years of none stop Drumpf dick riding and there is literally nothing you goyim can say or do to stop it. :'^)

Yup. You'll have others to keep you company soon enough, user.

Holla Forums was right, Holla Forums vols are cancer.

Such is the failure of biological life.

Who said anything about combat? you're basically dead already, you'd have to kill 80+% of the US population and that's being generous.

Millie Holla Forums is best Holla Forums anyway.

Holla Forums is a better politics board than Holla Forums and Holla Forums even though it is nothing but shitposts and disingenuous niggling.