Shellbyville Update

Went to the Shelbyville Rally. About 300 people. Not as high energy as I expected, though one of the organizers Hunter Wallace decided it was enough of a success to abandon the subsequent Murfreesboro rally set to take place around 1:30. Instead, they're having their gay little picnic somewhere while a handful of people show up to Murfreesboro to get hounded by niggers alone. He's gushing about how much Twatter attention they're getting instead of following through on the plans that were set. Pic related: Murfreesboro "rally".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0mjMsJBWkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's Kike Eunuch?

He was at Shelbyville. The PA system was puny and you couldn't hear his speech. I assume now he's at the picnic having his trendies. I just left Murfreesboro Rally. One of the only seemingly legit characters there said he thought this must be a set-up.

go back to itsgoingdown.org.

Who promoted this because 2 days ago is the first I heard about it

THE WHITE RACE IS DEAD

THIS IS THE END OF HISTORY

ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

Primarily League of the South. It was announced about a month ago.

Did they run too? They're the only group that had anything to do with it that seemed legit.

What a dick. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for being a part of taking it to the streets for our race.

Well Hunter is the spokesman for LOTS and yes he's claiming now they canceled Murfreesboro because it was a lawsuit trap whatever that means

Good to know.

LOL

Glad you went and
Wew. Just wew hope the burgers are good at the picnic. Gotta keep focus

Glad you're ok OP, that's most important. There will be more chances

Cuckchan is for you.

Murfreesboro TN Live Feed
youtu.be/c0mjMsJBWkc

I invite you to watch that live feed for 2 minutes.

And then understand this is the end of history.

ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

Step into the light!

So it's on?
Wth?

What the fuck are you losers fighting for?

absolute shit.

IT`S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Feminism, personally. Also privilege to shitpost

Good. ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

fucking pathetic - no regrets that I didn't go

Oh you did it now faggot

hahahaha, noice

you missed out

wrong. we will make terrorism the next cool thing and you degens who enjoy electronic music and ecstasy more than massacring jews and communists will be burned at the stake.

mein nigga, terrorist attacks happen weekly, no one cares. how many people stopped going to concerts after arianna grande? kek

after vegas?

come on..

Trump could shoot people in Times New Square and no one would care!

Hey, Jude.

They had fake enterences i waited in line for 45 minutes; only too be funnled into another line and wait another hour to be funnled into antifas area.. they truly were trying to get sympothizers hurt.. no lie i almost got jumped. Thanks to pol i was hyper aware and the poor dude behind me got wrecked. I honestly wanted to hear saco!! I kept asking the cops where the event was and the cops only said "i dont know what you're talking about."…..

hahaha

"Clearly"

What the fuck were you doing there in the first place? Go to a club, go to a party, go cum into a gook.

I actually wouldn't really doubt this to be true coming from NYC. Automated humans everywhere.

NYC is the best city in the world tho tbh

Sadly all the gooks are at Vandy. We only got nig and spics in murfesboro. Bunch of coal burners too.

Move to NYC

Maybe well see how my gre fares.

RIDF are on suicide watch.

What a sack of fucking lies. You know we have livestreams of the event?

gud

fake red pills.

You have to try way harder than that, kike-kun.

if you weren't a kike you'd post the webm where he opposes "minimizing the holocaust". Hit too close to home for you?

looks like ass's and elbo's switched to tor

sage isn't a downboat