Hear that mysoginerds? that's right, they're laughing at YOU right now

hear that mysoginerds? that's right, they're laughing at YOU right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

junkee.com/the-last-jedi-mra-edit/142798
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/09/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user he and disney are laughing at their audience. There you go camrip edit confirmed false flag for disney to farm sjw butthurt shekels

De-Feminized Editions are the future of Kino. There's a lot of nervousness behind that laughter.

The fact that they had to say anything about what they claim is some fan edit is telling.

What turd should we polish into a diamond next?

I'm astonished there's 45 minutes worth of footage after all the women are removed. What, it is just nothing but space fights and porgs? Did they cheat and decide Rose doesn't count as a female?

You stink of reddit.

this, it was released yesterday and they are already S E E T H I N G over it

top fucking kek, I love you Rian

After seeing this guy I miss Wheadon

The director of TLJ a day after the release of the fan edit acknowledged this fan edit's existence!
I don't think Lucas ever acknowledged the phantomedit despite its notoriety amongst SW fans or any other semi-famous fan edits.
Either its a Disney controversy shekel grab or they are so ass blasted and nervous about this development they stupidly gave legitimacy to a fan edit by ranting about itโ€ฆ..

This. It reeks of kikery. I've never seen the press or the director acknowledge a fanedit like this before. It'd be like Villeneuve talking about

Does this mean TLJ now unironically IS the best Star Wars movies?

I think they are salty tbh.

@1080967
Thread for archiving purposes. I'm a Disney exec so I'd just like to know which one of you leaked this. If the moderator can comply with our DMCA request and give us full access to your IP logs we'll be out of here quickly.

Please do not spread this anywhere else while we search for the anonymous suspect.

Thanks.

You know a month ago I would have fallen for it but I've seen 12 people use "@" like that as if they're idiots, so not this time.
Nice bait though.

No one cares about your gay little movie Rian, stop advertising here.

When a man who has vibrators in his scabrous, swollen neghole laughs at you, know that you walk the path of righteousness!
t. God

This had three seeders this morning. Now it will have thousands. If you don't like something, don't call this much attention to it, you fucking dipshits.

Rian is based. Reminder plebs here think all the prequels are good. No, plebs here think all the prequels are great.

I work at Lucas arts and I saw Kathleen upload TLJ when I came back early from my lunch break.
She Mr. Abrams & Johnson were laughing and calling SW fans dumb f***ers.

When are they going to let this retard know he's not directing anymore Star Wars movies?

Sometime after TLJ is not longer playing in theaters, probably during the Han movie backlash, so it will go largely unnoticed.

Really, men? Grow up.

They are probably the closest definition of soyboy

samefagit

Maybe Rian should've actually watched the edit so he could see for himself that it doesn't cut out the women but instead removes all the feminist-heavy and poor plot element stuff.

That boogeyman is so 2009.

You mean to tell me these anons here โ†“

Are fucking idiots who only regurgitate fake news and suck endless cock? Who knew?

Typical roastie completely misinterpreting reality.

Its a shitty edit. I watched it.

And even then, there's probably a few things that could've been removed. A few slivers of fat here and there.

Hi Rian.

If you have a giant piece of shit like TLJ and you start removing chunks of shit from it you are in fact making it less shit. The more that gets removed the less shit it is so take your lies and go back to reddit.

I've seen the last jedi six times and that edit cut way too much

Sweetie, The Last Jedi is top 3 Star Wars

That's nice, Rian. Back to 4chan with you, shoo shoo.

He seems incredibly upset.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

It's Episode 9 that will really take the hit, people got conned into seeing TLJ because they were so tight with spoilers and no one knew what would happen.

Disney probably knew that TLJ sucked and that's why they fired Trevorrow and the Han Solo directors, they didn't want a repeat of TLJ.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hmmmmm

george isn't a pathetic soyboy manlet like rian is, he doesn't have time for people messing with his kino.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

go make me a sandwich sweetie the men are talking now,

uh, sweetie? women don't make the sandwiches anymore, that's for you manchildren, so.. ~

the leader of GamerGate made the edit

MGTOWS give feminism every single right to exist. They kick and scream and say they aren't sexist yet all they do is spew sexist garbage. In my book they are nigver tier. They legit give feminism total reason to be important in todays society.

George Lucas 5'6" full head of hair
Rian Johnson 5'6" without a full head of hair

Pottery

I CAN'T BELIVE THESE SEXIST RACIAT HOMOPOBIC SBEIST BIGGOTS WOULD DO THIS THING!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI'm GOING TOO BUY THE LAST JEDI TO STICK IT TOO THEAE MANBABYS!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH,???๐Ÿ˜˜

THATS TEACH THESE DRUMF LOVERS THAT WE ๐Ÿ‘‹DONT๐Ÿ‘‹ACCEPT๐Ÿ‘‹THERE๐Ÿ‘‹BIGOTRY๐Ÿ‘‹ANY MORE!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹

OK!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Imagine being this MGTOW

YOU SAY IT SISTER!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

hahaha.. no dear, it's the best 'Star Wars' film to date.

lol Good one.

STAY STRONG, SISTERS!

i said george isn't a pathetic soyboy manlet, not that he isn't a manlet at all. most liberal males tend to be manlets.

Imagine samefagging this hard

Make me a sandwich, soyboy.

continuing to samefag

There's literally nothing wrong with sexism. Just ask women they're the most sexiest of the two groups.

That's truly fake news and MGTOW shit

Gurl power is here to stay, sorry sweeties!

Not to meme here but think about the type of person who willingly is sexist against the opposite gender in 2018.
There can't possibly be any jewry behind such nonsense.

this.

Damm

Why is he laughing when he just singlehandely managed to tank the Star Wars-franchise?

Not everything is about YOU!

I'm going to assume you obsession with cocks is the reason the media is full of fags.

That mad max movie from a couple years ago.

Yep, trips confirm

So if the edit's shit and full of plot holes can we collectively cook up a decent one instead? Maybe cut Admiral Genderstudies and make Leia the one to crash the ship? Which ought to have happened anyway, really

Why are women so insecure?

It's not. Everyone says it embarrasses Rian's film. It shows what a hack he is. That's why he tweeted about it.

If this was anymore โ€˜heya rabbi watcha doinโ€™ Iโ€™d ask to check Rianโ€™s hands for spray paint

It's a self evident falseflag, as it would have never gotten mediatic exposure this fast otherwise.

No. This edit is a strawman.

I will grow up in my pants when I saw some thicc that I like.

Considering it was major national news within hours of its upload, I think itโ€™s more likely Yidsney is false flagging.

What is it with nu/pol/ and your conspiracy theories?

Are you trying to sound like a fucking tard, or does it come natural to you?

sure tells you something about the importance of womyn to the story

If this were naturally done, it would take weeks to get into the news. They were either actively seeking it or (more likely) they knew it was coming. Itโ€™s pretty obvious they want to deflect criticism of the movie into being an argument about women being in star wars. This is a move to equate any hatred of the movie with being politically โ€˜problematic.โ€™ And since it doesnโ€™t fix any of the problems with Luke (because editing canโ€™t), itโ€™s still shit.

I THOUGHT EVERYONE HATED THE MOUSE SO WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING AT US, Holla Forums???
junkee.com/the-last-jedi-mra-edit/142798

mouse?

stream where/when?

BRUNFD BTFO!!!!!!

if you had read the ruled you'd know that whores are not welcome here

how the fuck did they find out about it so quickly

they probably have teams of beta males constantly scouring the internet for anything that might be seen as "hate speech" against their precious movie.

I made a fresh edit for you guys.

Hmmโ€ฆ

Fuck im out of the loop, been asleep 2 days. What's all this about

Star whores: the return of salty vagina

See

Youll never be good enough to be true nig

How long before RLM's Jay also makes fun of this and Star Wars fans in general while Mike holds his tongue. Anyone else see the Pink Feminist Elephant doing somersaults on the set to applause from Jack and Josh?

This is false flag as fuck. I'll be laughing when they get busted a couple weeks from now. SJWs will still believe this was made by "some loser virgin" though, unfortunately, even when the truth is inevitably revealed.

Why touch a girl when you can become a cosplayer slut.

It's pretty well known that movie directors, critics and whatever else have you google themselves multiple times a day just to be on top of the fake outrage train.

If it's a false flag, it came way too fucking late for it to save this shteaming shitpile. The damage has already been done.

Came out just in time to for the Blu-Ray release date and Netflixโ„ข though.

did he died?

They had to come up with something as a response to the failure. And this isn't something that's just by itself, rather it's a part of a huge media campaign to make the film even more political. Leftards are bad with money and they'd likely support a garbage flick without hesitation. Tbh I think they're gearing up for the home release.

Mike is fine, he does that every day.

No amount of editing can fix that turd. At this point it looks like they are just shilling for any attention they can get for that straight-to-dvd-then-the-trash abomination they made.

So how does this help them in anyway? The main audience of Star Wars is still dudes. Acting like evil men are attacking the film isn't going to get more people to buy the fucking blu-ray. It's over. This was Cisbusters on an even bigger scale.

They are scared.
Disney want the force is female kennedy gone.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/09/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html

No director or movie studio should acknowledge a fan-edit because its beneath them to do so and also highlights their failure to produce a good film cut despite having access to all the film footage and expensive editing equipment. It is an admission that some random guy is better at understanding what people want from a film than they.

What's with this fake news idea that they "removed all women"(pic related), the cut removed and or reduced feminism,purple hair gender studies, and useless annoying chink among a ton of other problems.
This probably one of the last scams they pull for a last shekel grab for TLJ since it will soon leave the theaters but I wonder if this is also a bit of market research on what to do with the next film? I doubt very much they will remove the feminist bolshevism from the next film however they might throw in some gimmick to attract people put off by TLJ.

Ofc, muh anxiety. She can't talk to a person without soiling her panties but we are supposed to take her serious. top kek

Hilarious

Disney made the edit themselves.

Protip: to tweet stop pretending you are a woman.
Also the "HAHAs" make more sense now because it is their greatest fear, ridicule it's quite pathetic.

I like the cuckold mentally taking over Trumpfags and Holla Forumscucks like these two โ†‘ who think if they behave themselves their masters will treat them better and stop pushing their garbage.

Here's another one.

Holla Forums i am a mixed race 5'8" man can i star in the next starwars?

you sound mad sweetie ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, it's cute that you rats have started to imitate CIAniggers but you're not fooling anyone but brainwashed liberal drones.

Also they still ruin Luke, no attempt was made to save him.

No, no one can be mad when listening to Sรคkkijรคrven Polkka!

Are women this stupid?

Leftist soy overlord, reporting in!

ITT: nu/pol/ finds falseflags and jews in an anti-feminist edit

A cam edit (rather than wait for the Blueray) that gains national attention 1 day or 2 after release. Meanwhile the Phantom edit on the other hand only gained notoriety after months and years of SW fans talking about itโ€ฆ Lucas never acknowledged it.
Also the edit uses feminist terminology normal people would never use ie 'Chauvinist Cut'.

Uh huh, sure thing nu/pol/. Keep grasping for straws that aren't there to try and save face over your Trump embarrassment.

Literally no one outside of tumblr says "chauvinist". This reeks of bullshit.

They didn't even bother to wait until TLJ was out of theaters which will happen what in a few weeks? Or for Blueray rip.
Instead they made a controversy to piss off cat ladies enough so they put down their big macs and instead buy some TLJ tickets and probably later bluerays.

In fact here you go, bolsheviks being killed puts a smile on everyone's face.

wew lad 2smart4me

Are they actually Men's Rights Activists or is the acronym MRA used as a boogeyman and they actually got nothing to do with that?
Because if they did have something to do with that, that's pretty retarded

No one actually calls themselves MRAs anymore. That shit's so outdated and ran off the internet at this point a fucking Doge reference would be more timely and in place.

Assuming its not disney connected and they are that retarded to shine a spotlight on the fan cut. Its probably a boogeyman, to push the narrative they want.
Since the PT its been almost a tradition to fan edit the bad parts out of SW film or to fix things look at the Adawan cut of the OT ,excellent stuff.

This has everything to do with trying to dismiss criticism of the film as just sexism. Itโ€™s a cartoonish strawman.

Everytime a nigger hangs a noose from the tree outside his house or a rabbi paints a shitty swatstika on a synagogue, pointing out the false flag isnโ€™t some kind of cuckoldry. Itโ€™s simply an acknowledgement that the other side is so addicted to victimization that they fabricate offenses. This is the same thing.

I would pity anyone so retardedly MRA that they thought this edit was good, and guess that the only people pimping it are Disney shills who want to claim the Russian hacker known as Holla Forums loves it or some shit.

The problem with the fan cut is that there is nothing to save the fact that the thing is 46mins long should be a large indicator of just how shit everything in TLJ was,therefore there is nothing to like the best anyone can do is make it slightly less shitty, but it will never be a good film.

Yeah, after giving TLJ six million bad scores on RT for the glory of Putin we edited this film to reflect our values. Us misogynists huh. The toxic and cool white alpha Poe Dameron doesn't have to listen to any powerful women! We all know, fellow white men, that if you just get rid of the women TLJ is an exceptionally good film well worth your time.

Do you niggers have the download to this cut?

americlap detected lol stay envious

I'm aussie.

still stay envious, aussie

91% white ;)

my dad works at nintendo as well.

about to be 50% gook ;)

2% gook, currently beating the shit outta the ones already here. How many nigs, goat fuckers and chinks your people beat today?

That's Leafland, at least so long as "if you kill your enemies they win" is the Prime Minister. I know Australia has progressive faggotry infecting its leadership too, but I find it hard to believe that it could ever be worse than what's happening to Canada.

I assume this is in retaliation for something?

Do based Aussie cunts even need an excuse to beat up a bunch of invading dog-eaters?

hmmm

Rage, satiated hunger, pride, euphoriaโ€ฆ I don't know what this bitch is talking about plenty of feeling are alpha. Rainbow haired thots and soyboys will simply never know them because they're obsessed with all the dumb gay beta feelings.

Rage is the most beta feeling because it means you aren't in control of yourself and are, in fact, a slave to your own insecurities. The alpha response is to harness your anger and use it to improve yourself and the situation around you rather than giving into emotions.

It's because China's been trying to influence Australian politics by buying politicians and essentially turning it into a Chinese real estate resort. Aussies found out and are currently bashing the shit out of every Rice farmer they see.

This is the mindset that leads to cuckoldry.

No, but I assumed they wouldn't unless something happened and I was right.

No it leads to stoicism you pathetic woman, learn to control yourself.

Yea mate, Chinks are the jews of the east. They compete with them to gain as much influence as they can.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
ONE SIMPLE ROAST DESTROYING AN ENTIRE MOVEMENT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE ORDER OF OLD CISHET WHITE MEN WHO RUN THE WORLD(TM) WILL BE INFORMED OF THIS, I SWEAR.