Hear that mysoginerds? that's right, they're laughing at YOU right now

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

hear that mysoginerds? that's right, they're laughing at YOU right now.

All urls found in this thread:

junkee.com/the-last-jedi-mra-edit/142798
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/09/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Anon he and disney are laughing at their audience. There you go camrip edit confirmed false flag for disney to farm sjw butthurt shekels

David Butler
David Butler

De-Feminized Editions are the future of Kino. There's a lot of nervousness behind that laughter.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

The fact that they had to say anything about what they claim is some fan edit is telling.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

What turd should we polish into a diamond next?

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

I'm astonished there's 45 minutes worth of footage after all the women are removed. What, it is just nothing but space fights and porgs? Did they cheat and decide Rose doesn't count as a female?

Henry White
Henry White

You stink of reddit.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

this, it was released yesterday and they are already S E E T H I N G over it

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

top fucking kek, I love you Rian

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Rian Johnson
After seeing this guy I miss Wheadon

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

The director of TLJ a day after the release of the fan edit acknowledged this fan edit's existence!
I don't think Lucas ever acknowledged the phantomedit despite its notoriety amongst SW fans or any other semi-famous fan edits.
Either its a Disney controversy shekel grab or they are so ass blasted and nervous about this development they stupidly gave legitimacy to a fan edit by ranting about it…..

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

its a Disney controversy shekel grab
This. It reeks of kikery. I've never seen the press or the director acknowledge a fanedit like this before. It'd be like Villeneuve talking about

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Does this mean TLJ now unironically IS the best Star Wars movies?

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I think they are salty tbh.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

@1080967
Thread for archiving purposes. I'm a Disney exec so I'd just like to know which one of you leaked this. If the moderator can comply with our DMCA request and give us full access to your IP logs we'll be out of here quickly.

Please do not spread this anywhere else while we search for the anonymous suspect.

Thanks.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

@
You know a month ago I would have fallen for it but I've seen 12 people use "@" like that as if they're idiots, so not this time.
Nice bait though.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

being this retarded

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

No one cares about your gay little movie Rian, stop advertising here.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

When a man who has vibrators in his scabrous, swollen neghole laughs at you, know that you walk the path of righteousness!
t. God

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

This had three seeders this morning. Now it will have thousands. If you don't like something, don't call this much attention to it, you fucking dipshits.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Rian is based. Reminder plebs here think all the prequels are good. No, plebs here think all the prequels are great.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

I work at Lucas arts and I saw Kathleen upload TLJ when I came back early from my lunch break.
She Mr. Abrams & Johnson were laughing and calling SW fans dumb f***ers.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

When are they going to let this retard know he's not directing anymore Star Wars movies?

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Sometime after TLJ is not longer playing in theaters, probably during the Han movie backlash, so it will go largely unnoticed.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

I will never touch a vagina so movies shouldn't have girls in them
Really, men? Grow up.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Men
They are probably the closest definition of soyboy

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

samefagit

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Maybe Rian should've actually watched the edit so he could see for himself that it doesn't cut out the women but instead removes all the feminist-heavy and poor plot element stuff.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

MRA

That boogeyman is so 2009.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

it doesn't cut out the women but instead removes all the feminist-heavy and poor plot element stuff.
You mean to tell me these anons here ↓
Are fucking idiots who only regurgitate fake news and suck endless cock? Who knew?

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Typical roastie completely misinterpreting reality.

William Thomas
William Thomas

Its a shitty edit. I watched it.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

And even then, there's probably a few things that could've been removed. A few slivers of fat here and there.

shitty
makes the movie watchable
Hi Rian.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

If you have a giant piece of shit like TLJ and you start removing chunks of shit from it you are in fact making it less shit. The more that gets removed the less shit it is so take your lies and go back to reddit.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

I've seen the last jedi six times and that edit cut way too much

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Sweetie, The Last Jedi is top 3 Star Wars

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

That's nice, Rian. Back to 4chan with you, shoo shoo.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

He seems incredibly upset.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

mfw MRA star wars fans

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

It's Episode 9 that will really take the hit, people got conned into seeing TLJ because they were so tight with spoilers and no one knew what would happen.

Disney probably knew that TLJ sucked and that's why they fired Trevorrow and the Han Solo directors, they didn't want a repeat of TLJ.

David Lewis
David Lewis

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

feminists want to kill all men!!
meanwhile, men are the only ones editing the opposite sex out of movies
Hmmmmm

Leo Green
Leo Green

george isn't a pathetic soyboy manlet like rian is, he doesn't have time for people messing with his kino.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

editing the opposite sex out
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

go make me a sandwich sweetie the men are talking now,

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

uh, sweetie? women don't make the sandwiches anymore, that's for you manchildren, so.. ~

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

the leader of GamerGate made the edit

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

MGTOWS give feminism every single right to exist. They kick and scream and say they aren't sexist yet all they do is spew sexist garbage. In my book they are nigver tier. They legit give feminism total reason to be important in todays society.
George Lucas 5'6" full head of hair
Rian Johnson 5'6" without a full head of hair

Pottery

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

I CAN'T BELIVE THESE SEXIST RACIAT HOMOPOBIC SBEIST BIGGOTS WOULD DO THIS THING!!!! 😳😳😳😳I'm GOING TOO BUY THE LAST JEDI TO STICK IT TOO THEAE MANBABYS!!!!!😣😣😣

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH,???😘

THATS TEACH THESE DRUMF LOVERS THAT WE 👋DONT👋ACCEPT👋THERE👋BIGOTRY👋ANY MORE!!!!👋

OK!!!!! 😂😂😘😘😍😂😘😘😂😍😍

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Imagine being this MGTOW

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

YOU SAY IT SISTER!!!!😘

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

top 3
hahaha.. no dear, it's the best 'Star Wars' film to date.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Feminists have a right to exist.
lol Good one.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

tfw the newest meme to come out of Holla Forums is womanposting
STAY STRONG, SISTERS! <3

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

i said george isn't a pathetic soyboy manlet, not that he isn't a manlet at all. most liberal males tend to be manlets.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Imagine samefagging this hard

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Make me a sandwich, soyboy.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

FAKE NEWS
its n-not sexist
Name of the edit is The Last Jedi De-Feminized Fanedit

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

continuing to samefag

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

There's literally nothing wrong with sexism. Just ask women they're the most sexiest of the two groups.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

That's truly fake news and MGTOW shit

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

angry little virgins crying we stole their toys
Gurl power is here to stay, sorry sweeties!

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Not to meme here but think about the type of person who willingly is sexist against the opposite gender in 2018.
There can't possibly be any jewry behind such nonsense.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

this.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Damm

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Why is he laughing when he just singlehandely managed to tank the Star Wars-franchise?

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

This old gag

Not everything is about YOU!

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

I'm going to assume you obsession with cocks is the reason the media is full of fags.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

That mad max movie from a couple years ago.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Yep, trips confirm

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

So if the edit's shit and full of plot holes can we collectively cook up a decent one instead? Maybe cut Admiral Genderstudies and make Leia the one to crash the ship? Which ought to have happened anyway, really

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Why are women so insecure?

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

It's not. Everyone says it embarrasses Rian's film. It shows what a hack he is. That's why he tweeted about it.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

If this was anymore ‘heya rabbi watcha doin’ I’d ask to check Rian’s hands for spray paint

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

It's a self evident falseflag, as it would have never gotten mediatic exposure this fast otherwise.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

No. This edit is a strawman.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

What is prostitution
I will grow up in my pants when I saw some thicc that I like.

Anthony White
Anthony White

Everyone says it embarrasses Rian's film.
Considering it was major national news within hours of its upload, I think it’s more likely Yidsney is false flagging.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

What is it with nu/pol/ and your conspiracy theories?
everything is the jews!
<except trump, he's mega based!
ffs

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

nu-/pol/
the jews
trump
Are you trying to sound like a fucking tard, or does it come natural to you?

John Allen
John Allen

most feminist movie ever made
parts with women are all removed in a fan edit
main story still makes sence
sure tells you something about the importance of womyn to the story

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

If this were naturally done, it would take weeks to get into the news. They were either actively seeking it or (more likely) they knew it was coming. It’s pretty obvious they want to deflect criticism of the movie into being an argument about women being in star wars. This is a move to equate any hatred of the movie with being politically ‘problematic.’ And since it doesn’t fix any of the problems with Luke (because editing can’t), it’s still shit.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

I THOUGHT EVERYONE HATED THE MOUSE SO WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING AT US, Holla Forums???
junkee.com/the-last-jedi-mra-edit/142798

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

being the 6:47am (eastern) disney shill

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

mouse?

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

stream where/when?

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

BRUNFD BTFO!!!!!!

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

if you had read the ruled you'd know that whores are not welcome here

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

how the fuck did they find out about it so quickly

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

they probably have teams of beta males constantly scouring the internet for anything that might be seen as "hate speech" against their precious movie.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

I made a fresh edit for you guys.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

priscilla page
@bbw bff
big beautiful woman best friends forever
Hmm…

Jason Long
Jason Long

Fuck im out of the loop, been asleep 2 days. What's all this about

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Star whores: the return of salty vagina

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

See

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

forgetting to separate any and more with a clap
Youll never be good enough to be true nig

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

How long before RLM's Jay also makes fun of this and Star Wars fans in general while Mike holds his tongue. Anyone else see the Pink Feminist Elephant doing somersaults on the set to applause from Jack and Josh?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

This is false flag as fuck. I'll be laughing when they get busted a couple weeks from now. SJWs will still believe this was made by "some loser virgin" though, unfortunately, even when the truth is inevitably revealed.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Why touch a girl when you can become a cosplayer slut.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

implying Mike isn't the source of all pozz

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

It's pretty well known that movie directors, critics and whatever else have you google themselves multiple times a day just to be on top of the fake outrage train.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

This is false flag as fuck. I'll be laughing when they get busted a couple weeks from now. SJWs will still believe this was made by "some loser virgin" though, unfortunately, even when the truth is inevitably revealed.
If it's a false flag, it came way too fucking late for it to save this shteaming shitpile. The damage has already been done.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Came out just in time to for the Blu-Ray release date and Netflix™ though.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

did he died?

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

They had to come up with something as a response to the failure. And this isn't something that's just by itself, rather it's a part of a huge media campaign to make the film even more political. Leftards are bad with money and they'd likely support a garbage flick without hesitation. Tbh I think they're gearing up for the home release.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Mike is fine, he does that every day.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

No amount of editing can fix that turd. At this point it looks like they are just shilling for any attention they can get for that straight-to-dvd-then-the-trash abomination they made.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

They had to come up with something as a response to the failure. And this isn't something that's just by itself, rather it's a part of a huge media campaign to make the film even more political. Leftards are bad with money and they'd likely support a garbage flick without hesitation. Tbh I think they're gearing up for the home release.
So how does this help them in anyway? The main audience of Star Wars is still dudes. Acting like evil men are attacking the film isn't going to get more people to buy the fucking blu-ray. It's over. This was Cisbusters on an even bigger scale.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

They are scared.
Disney want the force is female kennedy gone.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/09/blind-items-revealed-3_16.html

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

No director or movie studio should acknowledge a fan-edit because its beneath them to do so and also highlights their failure to produce a good film cut despite having access to all the film footage and expensive editing equipment. It is an admission that some random guy is better at understanding what people want from a film than they.
What's with this fake news idea that they "removed all women"(pic related), the cut removed and or reduced feminism,purple hair gender studies, and useless annoying chink among a ton of other problems.
This probably one of the last scams they pull for a last shekel grab for TLJ since it will soon leave the theaters but I wonder if this is also a bit of market research on what to do with the next film? I doubt very much they will remove the feminist bolshevism from the next film however they might throw in some gimmick to attract people put off by TLJ.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Ofc, muh anxiety. She can't talk to a person without soiling her panties but we are supposed to take her serious. top kek

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

afraid to even clap
Hilarious

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Disney made the edit themselves.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Protip: to tweet stop pretending you are a woman.
Also the "HAHAs" make more sense now because it is their greatest fear, ridicule it's quite pathetic.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

I like the cuckold mentally taking over Trumpfags and /pol/cucks like these two ↑ who think if they behave themselves their masters will treat them better and stop pushing their garbage.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Here's another one.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Holla Forums i am a mixed race 5'8" man can i star in the next starwars?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

you sound mad sweetie 😏

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

The coon is still in the film
Trying to salvage what can't be salvaged
Huge media buzz
Even the director acknowledges it
Yeah, it's cute that you rats have started to imitate CIAniggers but you're not fooling anyone but brainwashed liberal drones.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Also they still ruin Luke, no attempt was made to save him.
No, no one can be mad when listening to Säkkijärven Polkka!

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Hugging a robot
Feelings

Are women this stupid?

Cooper White
Cooper White

yet another "right-wing soyboys complain about women" thread

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Leftist soy overlord, reporting in!

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

ITT: nu/pol/ finds falseflags and jews in an anti-feminist edit

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

A cam edit (rather than wait for the Blueray) that gains national attention 1 day or 2 after release. Meanwhile the Phantom edit on the other hand only gained notoriety after months and years of SW fans talking about it… Lucas never acknowledged it.
Also the edit uses feminist terminology normal people would never use ie 'Chauvinist Cut'.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Uh huh, sure thing nu/pol/. Keep grasping for straws that aren't there to try and save face over your Trump embarrassment.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

Literally no one outside of tumblr says "chauvinist". This reeks of bullshit.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

nu/pol/ is too autistic to understand tongue-in-cheek

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

They didn't even bother to wait until TLJ was out of theaters which will happen what in a few weeks? Or for Blueray rip.
Instead they made a controversy to piss off cat ladies enough so they put down their big macs and instead buy some TLJ tickets and probably later bluerays.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

In fact here you go, bolsheviks being killed puts a smile on everyone's face.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

I'm so smart I shill for marxists
wew lad 2smart4me

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Are they actually Men's Rights Activists or is the acronym MRA used as a boogeyman and they actually got nothing to do with that?
Because if they did have something to do with that, that's pretty retarded

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

No one actually calls themselves MRAs anymore. That shit's so outdated and ran off the internet at this point a fucking Doge reference would be more timely and in place.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

MRA used as a boogeyman
Assuming its not disney connected and they are that retarded to shine a spotlight on the fan cut. Its probably a boogeyman, to push the narrative they want.
Since the PT its been almost a tradition to fan edit the bad parts out of SW film or to fix things look at the Adawan cut of the OT ,excellent stuff.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

durrrrrrrr
This has everything to do with trying to dismiss criticism of the film as just sexism. It’s a cartoonish strawman.

Everytime a nigger hangs a noose from the tree outside his house or a rabbi paints a shitty swatstika on a synagogue, pointing out the false flag isn’t some kind of cuckoldry. It’s simply an acknowledgement that the other side is so addicted to victimization that they fabricate offenses. This is the same thing.

I would pity anyone so retardedly MRA that they thought this edit was good, and guess that the only people pimping it are Disney shills who want to claim the Russian hacker known as 8chan loves it or some shit.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

the Russian hacker known as 8chan loves it or some shit.
The problem with the fan cut is that there is nothing to save the fact that the thing is 46mins long should be a large indicator of just how shit everything in TLJ was,therefore there is nothing to like the best anyone can do is make it slightly less shitty, but it will never be a good film.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Yeah, after giving TLJ six million bad scores on RT for the glory of Putin we edited this film to reflect our values. Us misogynists huh. The toxic and cool white alpha Poe Dameron doesn't have to listen to any powerful women! We all know, fellow white men, that if you just get rid of the women TLJ is an exceptionally good film well worth your time.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Do you niggers have the download to this cut?

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

cut
americlap detected lol stay envious

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

I'm aussie.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

worst country in the anglosphere
still stay envious, aussie

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

91% white ;)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

my dad works at nintendo as well.

John Thomas
John Thomas

about to be 50% gook ;)

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

2% gook, currently beating the shit outta the ones already here. How many nigs, goat fuckers and chinks your people beat today?

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

worst country in the anglosphere
That's Leafland, at least so long as "if you kill your enemies they win" is the Prime Minister. I know Australia has progressive faggotry infecting its leadership too, but I find it hard to believe that it could ever be worse than what's happening to Canada.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

I assume this is in retaliation for something?

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Do based Aussie cunts even need an excuse to beat up a bunch of invading dog-eaters?

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

hmmm

Brayden James
Brayden James

Feelings aren't Alpha
Rage, satiated hunger, pride, euphoria… I don't know what this bitch is talking about plenty of feeling are alpha. Rainbow haired thots and soyboys will simply never know them because they're obsessed with all the dumb gay beta feelings.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

invading meat-eaters

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

euphoria

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Rage is the most beta feeling because it means you aren't in control of yourself and are, in fact, a slave to your own insecurities. The alpha response is to harness your anger and use it to improve yourself and the situation around you rather than giving into emotions.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

It's because China's been trying to influence Australian politics by buying politicians and essentially turning it into a Chinese real estate resort. Aussies found out and are currently bashing the shit out of every Rice farmer they see.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Rage is the most beta feeling because it means you aren't in control of yourself and are, in fact, a slave to your own insecurities.
This is the mindset that leads to cuckoldry.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

No, but I assumed they wouldn't unless something happened and I was right.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

No it leads to stoicism you pathetic woman, learn to control yourself.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Yea mate, Chinks are the jews of the east. They compete with them to gain as much influence as they can.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
ONE SIMPLE ROAST DESTROYING AN ENTIRE MOVEMENT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE ORDER OF OLD CISHET WHITE MEN WHO RUN THE WORLD(TM) WILL BE INFORMED OF THIS, I SWEAR.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit