NY Times Article on Frogs & Memes (and they couldn't say his name)

or

i really, really don't care

>(((Jonah Engel Bromwich)))

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MUMS MEMORY

FROGS ARE AMPHIBIANS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

HAHA, we're occupying their heads RENT FREE!

the jew fears the pepe

Perhaps they are referring to the father's friend's being sneks.

This is now a Jeb thread.

Even for the NYT this is pretty fucking low.

thanks for the wallpaper

Reddit, leftypol and commies in general are like that kid in class who always tried to emulate the cool kids and failed miserably every time

Why is this so familiar?

Did you know that kikes recorded one frog from near Hollywood to be their sound effect for all species of frogs? Most frogs don't sound like that. Most frogs don't say "ribbit." Most frogs say "pee pee, poo poo, pisssssss."

/thread

The Left can't meme. That is all there is to say.

I couldn't stop laughing for a solid minute

Wait till they discover the Bert and Ernie (and the whole of Sesame Street) ones.

Holy shit, man. This should be a movie.

This is actually surprisingly insightful. It shows that the Left are well aware that they do not make decisions for themselves, but that they must be guided by their (((superiors))). Perhaps a new avenue of attack for us could be to impersonate yids/nogs/spics/shitskins/whores, and then they'll assume that we are the correct authority and blindly believe what we say. It'd be a bit like when we used to attribute Hitler quotes to normalfag idols, but we could use it to better funnel them into directly serving us.

these are great.

Took me about 60 hours in Paint.

What a fucking (((mong))), no wonder he hates memes

i'll just dump some random images here then

t. bored

If you faggots would drop Pepe/Kek and drop GETs, you would blow up scores of millions of dollars in enemy opposition research overnight. Learn some discipline. Old memes must die to keep our opponents disoriented.

it will take the normie cuck intel groups a while to figure this out, if they could not even keep up with old Holla Forums of the early 2000's they will not learn for a long time. now the literal cianiggers… different story, given the newish nature of the pepe/kek ties to the rightwing specifically i think it obfuscates the memes even moar. it is ever changing and shifting.

gonna samefag to add this, there is a very very specific group of cianiggers that are experts on memes given one of them wrote about pysops quite a lot and that is Anquino and his COS front group. folks like Nicholas schreck and ol' shitty boyd rice were involved behind the scenes on this front very early on in the late 60's and all through the 80's. these efforts via Schrecks "black clad legion" spread to the early bbs and usenet forums. the church of subgenius was at some point infiltrated by this group as well meme wise.

Quality work.

kek

first pic is probably my favorite

Your not a cianigger but you do suck the vitamin j out of their glow in the dark cocks…

Can't wait for those AIDS meds to kill you, faggot.

Fuck off, Trudeau.

Let it die.

What in the literal fuck you faggot. Memetic warfare has been explored by that group of cianiggers in depth.. why refute or shill against it. The enemy has been learning

My favorite.