Resetcucks eternally assblasted by Trump

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/03/nfls-most-powerful-owners-targeted-in-kaepernicks-collusion-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder that they the they will do after they realize the game they only bought to virtue single lined the pockets of Trump's brother.

kek, start pointing that out to them and they are going to stop wanting to play it and buy it

Does he own it or is he just on their board of directors?

The later, obviously. He probably owns some stake in it, but doesn't own it outright.

says it in the OP, he is just on the board

They don't need to know that. Just that Trump has their money :^)

Considering the Trumps are all Jews working to enact white genocide, I doubt they'll lose any sleep over it.

should be a good laugh

I kinda knew what this thread was created for

And reported.

Kek.

Elephants are an endangered species. So is your kind as far as I'm concerned. >>>/oven/

That's great and all, but:

Why the fuck is Trump's little brother making anti-white Marxist propaganda?

They hunt old males, not young females. It doesn't negatively impact elephant population growth you fucking brainlet.

trump was a far better option than hillary but you're delusional if you think he isn't as kike pozzed as any other american politician.

because our existence is governed by individuals who place their will above all else and know that by promoting marxist degeneracy the masses will be weakened allowing them to more easily carry out that will whether its cannibalizing infants or keeping mkultra slaves in the cellar. these peoples happy wires start firing in their brains when they see misery. they are broken and instead of killing themselves they gain influence so that they can eat your children.

user, the recent things trump have done might be a consequence to las vegas. The kike star on his jacket has to wait.

Hey guys my redpilled friend Robert Trump over at ZeniMax, parent company to Bethesda Softworks, thinks you should play this cool video game. I promise you're gonna love it.

Elephants aren't an endangered species they're Vulnerable, meaning they are close to the endangered or will be endangered in the future if reproduction doesn't improve. Stop activating my autism.

If the money goes to Trump, then I'll buy 10 copies!

Do not fucking buy it. It's pure swedecuck marxist propaganda. It's anti-white garbage of the worst kind.

You retards think this is some 1488 dimension chess when it's just proof Robert Trump, if that even is Trump's brother, is a piece of shit and a Marxist faggot. Kill yourselves.

To harvest shekels from these idiots for the latest instalment in a series that peaked over a decade ago.

(((you)))

Because you suck dick for a living.

so then why are you so assblasted? if you actually cared about elephants you would realize that there needs to be some degree of culling of the older ones. you would know this if you weren't a kike shill

great way to spin this

Trump's little brother owns Wolfenstein 2, and that's a good thing because it makes one liberal cry

High Energy.

Maybe if you post enough pro-government memes we'll finally believe them.

Made me want to kill all boomers, really badly.

holy mother of Jesus almighty please somebody tell me that second picture is shopped. lie to me if necessary.

Not sure whether I hate Robert for being associated with creating the cancerous bethesda games (fallout 3, etc) or like him for squeezing the faggot bethfanboys out of their shekels

I am sorry but we only have hard truths here my friend. You might just have to go through a black pill phase.

Everyone should know by now you're not allowed to criticize Trump on /r/T_8gag

that second picture

Colin Kaepernick calls out NFL owners, Trump in collusion case

nypost.com/2017/11/03/nfls-most-powerful-owners-targeted-in-kaepernicks-collusion-case/

Can someone explain to the monkey what collusion means? Every nigger on the planet fired from McDonalds is going to scream collusion.

Or jews in any capacity.

Kill yourself brainlet. Old male elephants impede herd growth by hoarding all the roastie elephants so the young males can't breed.

No, we can bark about the jews here to our hearts' content, it's just asking pointed questions about drumpf that seems to cause the problem. I must admit that I do find that a bit mystifying. I don't know why we're allowed to bitch about the jews to the extent we are, but the sitting government is off limits. It really makes my prefrontal cortex tingle it does.