please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought these were funny.

undertale

Pick any quote tbh

It wasn't really funny

Psychonauts.
Fight me.

There's nothing wrong with Psychonauts. But the corpse fucking that is [Current Year] Tim Schaefer's idea of Psychonuats 2 is.

Remember to INVEST THROUGH FIG

so will it be 80's setting?

"This cave is creepy."

THEY ARE LOBSTERS FROM OUTER SPACE!

No More Heroes is also pretty fun, specially the nonsense.

FUCK OFF

KILL YOURSELF CRIPPLEKIKE

Good, the story ended nicely and there wont be any raping going on

=Frickl off memegame==

This was funny, and it tried to be.

You know I wouldn't even mind Destroy All Humans taking place in modern times. I think Destroy All Humans in [Current Year] could have some room for great social commentary jokes.
Like burning down "safe spaces" with your death ray, or hypnotizing feminists into subconsciously pushing pro-Cryptonian propaganda. Jokes about how people's first reaction to seeing an alien in [Current Year] would not be to run but to pull out their phone and start filming.
Lot of opportunity for good humor involving social commentary in this decade.

remember that if someone takes more than two minutes to write out a post, and spoilers it, it MUST be legit

only as long as it confirms your preconceived bias though!

same

I always wished the game had gotten a PC port to fix the controls.

Great fucking game.

Dude, this was written by the real creators and used the actors from the original movies. It IS Ghostbusters 3, and it's good.

And Undertale.

Also worth mentioning is that all of these games also try and succeed at being serious, too.
Except OMGWTFOTL but that's because it never tries to be serious.

Well you said it, didn't you?

also I swear I'm reporting the first person who does the whole

IT'S OVER Holla Forums IS DEAD

LETS GO HOME ;_;7

shtick

i like how OP immediately assumes it's a fucking girl

video games don't even have a gender much less even have any genitalia to even figure out which gender it is.

it's like how retarded sailors call say 'her' when referring to their ships or boats, it's fucking stupid

stop posting this shit, i don't get why dumbass people have to immediately assume everything is a girl just because of their loneliness and a real girl won't talk to them

fucking stupid, right?

Can't forget these gems.

Really? It sounds like you hate it.

My nigga. That game is a trip.

I'm sorry user, I guess no one told you before. It turns out, you're retarded.

Funniest game of all time.

They shouldn't leave their stove unattended.

really funny, your humor goes unnoticed.

funny sarcasm right?

i'm just tired of retarded neckbeards calling objects women, those aren't women. they're fucking objects. much less games

We already have an EDF thread

Please don't autistically shitpost on Holla Forums, it makes her worse.
I sp*ilered it so you won't be tr*ggered.

cheeky cunt

Son, don't.

He hates it.

I'll never understand what people find so humorous or likable about Conker. To me it came off a juvenille and way too try-hard to be funny. But then, I wasn't starved for comedy games growing up, because I had a PC.

Vid Related. Also, haven't tried Fractured But Whole, but Stick of Truth had it's moments.

I didn't even know it was out.
I haven't heard anything about it since its original announcement.

Oh, I guess it isn't. Honestly haven't been paying that much attention to it, and I thought I heard somewhere that it was.

Sounds like projection.

I would love a Destroy All Humans! Current Year. Imagine what could be done in this series with modern technology, hopefully we do see a revival because rushing out Big Willy Unleashed and Path of the Furon absolutely killed the series.

Sam and Max, Day of The Tentacle, any game that involves killing niggers

Leisure Suit Larry games (the original first 6) were hilarious/great in general.

personally I would prefer another 70's setting and Big Willy Unleashed and Path of the Furon be declared non-canon.
But I wouldn't mind a current year version either.

Guess who thought it was funny.

>>>/gaschamber/

2 & 3 were pretty big letdowns, IMO. Al tried to write an actual character arc and lost sight of what really made Larry a great character. 5 was alright, I think, but it didn't hit it's stride again until LSL 6 & 7.

Though I did miss Passionate Patty.

Yeah. So that's why that worked out exactly the way it did.

Huge differences there. The first Borderlands was alright, but in the second one, it's like they wanted to say "we want a newer broader audience, so fuck you core audience, we're going to insert music you hate, use jokes that aren't funny by a guy you will learn to hate, and all around make this as tryhard as possible!"

But…

At least the whole A team B team bullshit surrounding Dark Souls is over.

And then you fucking didn't like Dark Souls 3 anyway, but at least you stopped using that stupid A Team B Team crap.

nah

Handsome Jack was an alright character, with some genuinely funny lines. But that's largely because the VA realized what a hack job Burch did with him and just started adlibing the character how he felt he should be developed. The studio heads liked the adlibbing so much that they made Burch go back and rewrite a significant portion of BL2 to accommodate the revised character.

I been playing BL2 lately to play with a freind .. He makes several "kill yourself" lines in that game, it seemed like they had literally written Handsome Jack to be a 4chan insert.

In hindsight that alone might have been worth it.

Sauce?

I mean yeah, but at the same time, I never for one second even bought into that shit. If FromSoft had an issue with a game, they wouldn't have let it ship regardless of who was on the team. Miyazaki was the president of the fucking company, it was pretty clear that he would have the final say on the game, and people are like "NAH, HE NEVER EVEN SAW IT, THAT'S WHY DS2 IS SO BAD" – but Dark Souls 2 wasn't really bad. It was like any other series, someone has to pick out the "bad one" so they can say "THIS ONE IS TRASH AND ALL THE OTHER ONES ARE THE GOOD ONES." Kind of like how people would literally go on for hours about how Dark Souls was so shit compared to Demon's Souls, and that it was the PC audience who ruined the Souls community.

I don't even try to quantify my liking of the individual games of the series. So yeah you're absolutely right, the end of the X Team bullshit is worth it. But in my opinion Dark Souls 3 is just as awesome as any other FromSoft game, and I will continue to buy their products until such time as they manage to fuck things up.

I remember playing through all of the FromSoft games the month before 3 came out, going from King's Field (JP) to Dark Souls 2 (I don't have a PS4, so no Bloodborne .. yet), and I definitely saw how the world building evolved for the company. I liked the world building in Dark Souls 2, but like anyone else, I do kind of wish they'd gone with a more cohesive world that makes sense. Instead of an ocean of lava on top of a clear sky on top of a windmill. Or a rocky crag kingdom of dragons on top of a cage in the sky on top of a forest.. Nigger wut? The vistas themselves are great .. the actual flow of how they go together was what made no sense.

According to Sankaku Complex it's "Imako System"

I think the real icing on the cake of how CISbusters crashed and burned is that tons of people just went to rewatch the two movies and Real Ghostbusters, and played the game again. Like the ultimate fuck you to that piece of shit.

I find it fucking hilarious that when James Rolfe said that he refused to see the movie because he felt that it wouldn't be a benefit to his memories of the franchise, people came out to criticize him like "HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE YOUR SHEKELS, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Like, WHAT? These fucking cartels and their bullshit shame and blame tactics just fucking astound me. "HOW DARE YOU NOT BUY GAME?" "HOW DARE YOU NOT WATCH DIARRHEA?!"

How dare I not spend my hard earned dollars on something that I know I'm not going to enjoy by a group of people who literally hate me for circumstances I had no part in? I was born a man, I will be a man til the day I die, and I don't need to feel like an asshole for it.

There's this supposed thing going around about how one of the actresses in CisBusters was literally phoning in her performance and doing her best to make a mockery of the whole thing because she hated the movie and was only in it for the money. I dunno, that could be true, but I'll never watch the fucking movie so I'll never make that determination.

I still need to finish that game though.

Its fine, cat has it covered.

The issue with James is that it wasn't "everyone" who attacked him viciously, it was so obviously an organized hit by the media that it only further exposed how slimy and evil Sony Pictures is, and how utterly terrified and desperate they were to astroturf the movie as hard as possible and it only backfired.
Also I forgot to mention, the garbage studio who made the video game tie-in (that was absolute dogshit) went bankrupt right after the game came out. The fucking cherry on top.
I hope a year from now somebody does a real in-depth analysis of the trajectory of this movie from start to finish just so future generations can know.

did that get a PC release?

it's on Steam man

it's currently on steam, but the devs went bankrupt

Well that's a crying shame I heard it was a good game but had totally forgotten about it.

I forgot to mention, the multiplayer for the PC version is non-existant, with no hope of it ever happening

They really went bankrupt? I was wondering what happened to them, man what a shame, I think they could've made more GB games even without the main team since they pass the torch to the player and give him his own location at the end.

checked
They just seemed to vanish one day
please use archive.is/article/82339/report-terminal-reality-closed

Who gets the money if I buy the game?
i doubt the guys who made it do

That's a good question, maybe Sony. Pirate it just to be sure.

I'm not sure user, neither Atari or Terminal Reality are a thing anymore

Metal Gear and Deus Ex, probably. I can't think of any other game outside of children's games like platformers that tries to be funny. And I'm the type of person who laughs at even the slightest hint of sincere humor in video games.

I know Deus Ex isn't supposed to be funny but there's something endearing about the stilted dialogue and goofy one-note characters. I'm sure even when it released there had to have been plenty of people cracking jokes about it. As for Metal Gear, well, there might be a couple of pretentious fags out there, but it's no doubt one of the funniest series' ever made, and is probably one of the vidya kings of in-jokes.

it will all depend on how red pilled the devs are
we could have a hilarious game about taking the piss out of current sensitivity politics and such
or we could have a shitty "comedy" game written by a cuck where you have to sneak into a gamergate hideout and read their minds about how they secretly hate all women because they can't get laid

I grabbed a torrent anyways because if Sony gets it I'm just enabling this shit, they can fuck themselves raw with hot iron.

What do you mean? It's working perfectly, there are so many of you playing!

I recently remembered this mp4, but haven't had a chance to use it. Thanks, user!

Its pretty simple;
Whoever was in charge of marketing this movie thought they could churn the negative wave of publicity into some sort of net gain/win.
Some retards fell for it and watched the movie just to stick it to those basement dwelling white male neckbeards!
Some even went out of their way to lie about it being enjoyable.

Here's the thing though, the thing that gives me a glimmer of hope for people and society in general. The bulk of the people didn't fucking see it because they knew it was going to be shit.
Because the bulk of the people aren't fighting some crazy cultural SJW bullshit war. The bulk of the people are taking products at their face value as they're advertised and that shit just didn't look appealing to many people.
And in the end, its a movie that can't really have much of an audience.

Adults will generally be turned off by the loud screeching slapstick bullshit and they can't bring their kids to the movie because they know its going to be nothing but genital jokes the entire fucking time whenever its not some screeching yelling slapstick bullshit.

They all played for three days and forgot about the game entirely.

I had it on the 360 when it first came out.
The multiplayer then was pretty non-existent and really kind of feels tacked on.

You're not missing really anything by not playing the multiplayer.

I prefer to play single player games anyways I enjoy my team mates not being completely retarded. I've rallied people to win in online games before though. I don't know how I managed to do it but I've won entire games just of my charisma

What singleplayer game are you playing that has decent AI?

Holy shit, this guy just can't stop, can he?

some cover based games had okay AI. I recall SOCOM having okay AI unless my memory is playing tricks on me. A lot of the games I play I play solo, I was merely comparing your average pub to AI of NPC's you fight.

AI in ghostbusters are fine. He revive you or cover you while you revive teamate, drop a trap and dont rush.

AI in ghostbusters are fine. He revive you or cover you while you revive teamate, drop a trap and dont rush.>>10817962

It's such a good game and yea It's on steam
Obscenely more difficult then the entire rest of the entire combined still pisses me off.

On Professional that part is literally impossible unless you glitch the game basically

>Download CODEX edition of the game anyone want me to upload the ISO?
wew lad. That's hilarious.

I'm glad he decided to ignore it and simply continue doing things as normal.

Don't know if it counts but battleborn is pretty hilarious to me.

Why because of how bad it is?

this game was fucking hillarious
some of the best writing i've seen in a campaign game in a long time

Max Payne 3… on a 2nd playthrough for some reason had me laughing.

They skipped 3-100 and jumped strait to 101

All the Max Payne games have their funny moments. Max was godly at banter for a guy who's basically just bullet wounds and painkillers wearing clothing, at that point.

I think painkillers could actually do that but not keep you alive necessarily. You'd need some bandages of some kind of willpower to tough out blood loss.

IT'S OVER Holla Forums IS DEAD

LET'S GO HOME ;_;7
:^)

I'd love a Wonderful 101 series that focuses on different Wonderful Ones all over the world.

It feels like a "Best of" of the first 10 seasons but the dialog (especially for running over peds) is great.

I think, at least in the first game, he's kept alive by sheer hatred more than anything else.

Those levels were aesthetically pleasing and felt the most well done. The rest of it was a sort of sobering coming to terms I suppose if sober means disheartening dialogue about the semantics of killing dangerous spics.

I'd love it if they advertised a game like that, but you ended up playing all the most minor Wonderful Ones, and they kept dangling the main cast in front of you the whole time

I just found it kind of off-putting how much of the game was set in the daytime. I guess it's a little weird for a series that takes so much influence from film noir, and, in the first game at least, norse mythology. The story and dialogue and such was pretty good though. Kind of just deconstructing everything about the series. He was set up from the start, and he fails to protect the people around him time and again. He's just a fat angry old man. I would still love to see another one with the setting and actual gameplay of the first two. 3 felt way too slow and clunky for my tastes.

Animal Crossing. Haven't played anything after the GCN version but there was so good moments in there, like animals how long you have been gone super precisely (user your been gone from the town for 22 months, 5 days, 3 hours, 14 minutes and 3 seconds, where have you been?)

Or animals mocking you screwed up face after you had been stung by bees.

Or stuff the player could do to the other animals like change there catchphrases to insults (like Go to hell!), use Pitfalls in them or mail a cow character a cattle skull furniture item.

I want a Wonder Red game that plays like God Hand or Viewtiful Joe, since it's not like either of those is ever getting a new game.

Don't forget that glorious snowstorm, coldest of any season at a high -36 Wasn't it Celcius?
Fat old man doing things based on the first one, the writing and gameplay of two took a huge nosedive. Three had okay gameplay if you gung ho like I am, two had small aspects I disliked like the matrix reloading in bullet time.

I find it unfunny that you can't fuck the animals

I liked 2's gameplay well enough. I just think 3 felt a lot slower and it bothered me. I also didn't like the gun limit. I just want more Max doing Max things. But 3 wrapped the plot up nicely so we would probably need a reboot for that.

I always thought RuneScape had some funny dialogue whenever i'm not skipping over it to get the quest done.

mhm I think Max could go back to America for something. A subtle case of intrigue in New York perhaps during the winter?

Oh shit, this.
Runescape was fucking legendary in its quest and general character dialogue.

I think the bigger problem is there's nowhere to take the character now. In 1 he's still dealing with losing his family, and then his friend dies and he's framed. In 2 he loses Mona and has to tie up loose ends from 1. After 3, he's pretty much good. He's moving on. Though I guess we could send him back to deal with the gangsters from 3's Jersey levels.

Just have him exist with the bundle of cash he gained. Actually set it in a totally foreign country perhaps. A recent friend he has is murdered and he goes forth to find out why, turns out a drug did it similar ro what happened in one but a totally new drug that causes similar effects to Valkyr. A sort of ending for him as a whole, mixed with people who liked the story whom just want more?

I haven't played WoW in years but every time I fight a boss in 7th Dragon III I think of that line.
I wish I'd been getting pictures of some of the dialogue in this game as I go. There's a teenage girl NPC who keeps getting sexually harassed by everyone. Her female boss feels her up and then goes on about how the company would be in trouble if she got sued for sexual harassment.

The question is where to set it. Cuba could be pretty cool, I guess.

I'm just trying to think of a country where he would actually be, I guess. If we can put him anywhere, I'd probably go with Russia. Or maybe Canada or Detroit or something

Depression Quest.

Speaking of NiS, What was the intent of this game?

The premise seems like a parody of modern battle shounen… but it ends up just being a half assed battle shounen plott

Did you play this pre or post Mr. Shitface being a shitface?

How about Republic Commando?

Don't forget that the token cute character is a bona-fide asshole and shittalks everything and everyone no matter what, and that he's pretty quick on calling you retarded when you go full typical JRPG protag on the dialogue.

What a fun game.

Yeah, that too. I think Julietta's pretty funny as well.
I can't tell if he's supposed to be gay or trans or just a huge girly flirt.
who is the qtp2t in that picture?

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
>That argument with the Stop sign had more emotion than most modern games

Star Wars: Republic Commando was pretty solid in Team AI from what I remember.

and literally no one takes my opinion seriously.

of course fucking Holla Forums would be like this.

it's fucking people like you who shit up the place, 'projection' lol don't kid yourself by trying to reason why a girl won't talk to you.

trigger!!! Trigger!! Triggered!! is that how you reason with yourself with someone whose opinion counters yours? of course i wouldn't expect Holla Forums to be anything different, of course nothing short of a fucking terrible community of human beings who actively make fun of people who have actual emotional problems e.x. 'triggered'

Sad but fucking true.

Post boypussy, user-chan!

Pick both and go back.

Armed and Dangerous

You seem strong-willed. i want you to pin me down and fuck me

hilarious

>Examine what?

cheeky bastards

Witcher 3

The drunk witchers scene was hilarious

this and the second game did a great job

FUCK ME
U
C
K
M
E

Fractured but whole added tactical elements during the battle, so it's also a bit like Fire Emblem now.
I hope it's great

No need to be shy.

I'm not the biggest fan of OoT (I like aLttP more) but undertail isn't even in my top 1000 of games. Fucking kike shills i swear.

Like shit on garbage.

Even the creator agrees with you these days. Conker was hilarious because it was a backlash against the N64 output and how games were made at the time but it doesn't hold up well now because it's so "Dude blood and scat and cartoons saying shit!" years after the concept has been done to death. Seavor said he'd only ever be interested in doing the voice because the way he wants a new Conker is for Microsoft to just section off a bunch of young and talented creators and let them loose for 24 months to do whatever they wanted.

Though to be fair, Rare were a lot funnier when they either were overtly trying to fuck with people. Ghoulies had such lewd humor because they got sick of Miyamoto complaining about their lewd humor so every build of Ghoulies became worse while it was on the GC then when Microsoft came in, MS just shrugged their shoulders and said if it passed with an E rating they were fine. It got an E-Rating. With a tentacle rape joke.

That or they were being really subtle with it like Viva Pinata. Which is really dark at times if you read the Pinatapedia. It's also fucking hilarious as they knew the kids were never going to read the flavor text (Also the Giant Enemy Crab joke which appeared in every game in 2006/07)

Before Reddit and Tumblr Gamefags was the default shithole of the internet full of progressive cunts and other trash.

You guys are really reading far too much into this.

Most of the people who have played Undertale probbaly never have played anything before Gamecube/PS2 era.
Shit, probably not even before 360.

You're old.

ITT: Bad taste and filthy newfags. Patrician choices: LucasArts adventure games, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Horrible weeb shit, Undertale espescially

Wew you went full retard.

Oh my god she has a nose.

Grim Fandango isn't funny.

That game is severely under-rated, I just loved the way that the Wolfenstein 3D enemies took cover by just turning sideways.

In all honesty the funniest moment in a video game for me was in FF7 the first time through Junon where they ask what the special move of the day is and Cloud does the victory spin.

Caught me off guard and I was laffin hard

undertale got plenty of genuine laughs out of me

you do realise the platform you're using to make fun of people who enjoy memes, right?

its a cute game

(checked)
haha undertale was pretty funny yeah I agree with you
what do you think of the theory where sans is ness

How about Radioactive Explosive Zombie Cows? Seriously..kudos to whoever it is that wrote that and the guy who have to say that.

seems kind of retarded to hate something just because its memetic. do you hate your friends when they talk about a tv show and you go "stop talking about your shitty meme show"

undertale used memes in such a tiny way though. The only three I noticed was the gutsman's ass sound when the dummy ambushes you, a throwaway semi-freddy-looking picture ( wouldn't have recognized it if I hadn't been pre-warned) on a word search puzzle you're supposed to ignore, and the final boss putting a troll-faceish screen on his tv screen as he pulls his last huge "fuck-you-suprise" moment.

I hate when games just use referential humor, but that's not what's happening here. Each of its jokes only depends on what's in the game, with the exception of the one time it shits on people-watching other people play the game, but even that has the double meaning of being there to insult that lizard lady that's always watching you. Undertale stands alone.

Best game with the best bone puns.

I remember reading somewhere that it was the worst recieved movie in the history of cinema.

Borderlands 2 script is a "Lets write a script, 1 post at a time!" thread. Only that instead of an imageboard it was a clusterfuck between reddit shitposting and twitter shitposting.

Bard's Tale took me offguard with it's non stop bants.

Don't you know, goyim? Fun is a buzzword.

you know it won because of shitposters wanting to harvest salt from gayfags right?

its the gift that keeps on giving isnt it

oh yes
most of the salt about that poll happened here tho
this guy eventually started spamming the entire board too

Besides, who doesn't love ninjas? It's from the second game, sue me

Wha?

Please god tell me he isn't a feminist, I love that fucking show.

Are you the same guy that was sperging out all over Holla Forums? Because you post exactly like him.

Dude's gone full cuck I'm sorry to say.

These are some of the funniest games i could think of right off the top of my head

primo scene. xboxhuge version is shit.

HANDSOME JACK DID NOTHING WRONG

allegedly there is Papyrus's spaghetti that could possibly be related the gamestop copypasta, but I honestly found little resemblance in that other than it having to do with spaghetti.

The other would be sans telling you about the "bad time", which may actually be a reference to south park's skiing episode. Still, not knowing about any of these things don't break the flow of the game or story progression, which is what referential humor NORMALLY does, where a shitty writer goes

"OH LOLOLOL! SEE that dank epic MEME that will be dead in a week and make this shit seem incredibly dated forever after?"

it doesn't "try" to shove any memes in it, really as nothing breaks from the way the world is being laid out.

Wow, that reminds me of when they did the same with Draven for "best character in any video game ever".

Fun is a container word which needs to be qualified, since you can be conditioned to find anything pleasurable. Beyond biologically required activities such as eating, fucking, and sleeping which nearly everyone enjoys to some extent, since otherwise it would be fatal or lead to lower fitness, the degree to which your fun translates into other people's fun is limited in domain. The mistake SJWs make is taking this truth and elaborating on it using their moral relativism/Western nihilism to suggest that there is no way to quantify how much fun someone is having, or what kind of fun is superior to another kind of fun, but this is only to prop up their flimsy tabula rasa worldview, whether they know it or not. The fact is that within races, the frequency of certain preferences and complex behaviors are predictable when correctly reduced to measurable extended phenotypes, and which in particular correlate to our intellectual/cultural/spiritual elite. From this, we can at the very least determine what kind of fun is most valuable by the same means we can determine morality by reasoning from a genetic basis.

Why god?

I don't get why people find undertaint funny. Leftists can't be funny.

FUCK OFF TUMBRLTALE

It's not actually that leftist. The only thing that jumps to me as leftist Undyne ending up with Alphys in the true ending, that's it. The rest of the game is pretty much politically void.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

How'd they let an article like that get past the censors? Doesn't that completely hamstring their arguments of gamers just being a bunch of hate-filled mysogynistic, homophobic, bro-dudes and man-babies? If it's good (and I wouldn't know, I never played it), doesn't it imply that all gamers truly give a fuck about is gameplay?

It's the monsters sensing the soul of a kid who killed himself, they know it's literally 2 people in that body, and possibly the third party that is the player.
Frisk is male according to one of the monsters.

According to Tubby Fucks, the lesbian thing is a joke about shipping two completely incompatible characters.

My God; What a horrible, horrible fanbase.

I'm parroting what I've heard on Holla Forums. I'm probably wrong, but it makes sense to me.

Try Ghostbusters. They made the crew pretty competent to be honest.

Somebodies doing the raping

Dont know why, but the demands of the demon doors in fable always made me laugh.

if you cant laugh at undertale you probably arent worth much as a person

Deadly Premonition got many laughs from me, the best thing being I was never really sure if the comedy was intentional or by accident.
The same with D4, but to a lesser extent.

I think those screencaps are just opinions.
but that's just like
my opinion man

Shantae: the pirate's curse had some chuckle-worthy moments

Because god hates us and masturbates while seeing un squirm and beg for our lives.

I remember laughing myself off at the radio conversations in mgs3, especially this one

Zettai Hero Project made me laugh quite a bit and cry a lot in the end.
Okami also has its moments.
Some of the Yakuza side missions are pretty funny too.
Saints Row 2 also had a few moments.

The game isn't even as remotely as good as the retarded fanboys make it out to be but that entire first image is so full of shit

Season 4 never ever

and considering the shit telltale puts out now, that's for the best

+1 for Stick of Truth, way easy but fuckin funny throughout, very well done use of a license, long live Kingdom of Koopa Keep still need to finish my Jew run