Anyone play this game?

Anyone play this game?

It's called Monument Valley.

is there r34

I remember seeing another recent game that looked a lot like that and presumably plays the same too

you better fucking believe it

Captain toads treasure tracker?

Contain your penis you depraved fuck.

What are these?

Disregard that goddamn flag.

Looks like something I'd enjoy if I pirated it.

I don't think you can
It's a mobile game.

That doesn't mean you can't pirate it, but it does mean I have no interest in doing so.

Oh shit, spoiler that shit user.

Puzzler. Love the art style. Decent enjoyment.

One of the few actually decent mobile games. Liked the art style, wished there were more/harder puzzles.

Get Ciircuit on the line, I'm sure this would be right up his alley.

Bouncing off this topic, what are some mobile games worth playing?

The road less traveled is good, but I haven't played the mobile version, apparently its the same thing.

Turn based rpgs (not the facebook grindddddddddddddddddddddddd simulators with pay2win) are about the only thing I can stomach on mobile.

Not sure what roguelikes have decent interfaces for it, but those games are amazing and having played the genre for about 10 years now? I can honestly say I play whatever roguelike I'm really into for about a year to a year and a half before I really master it and start to get bored with challenge runs.

Emulators.
Puzzle & Dragons, maybe.

I'd really like to play something like Heroes of Might and Magic on my phone, but without Ubisoft being involved in any way.

Downfell is FUCKING RAD
Also Leap Day

It's alright, but the style and gameplay reminded me of Echochrome.

Seconding Downwell, I like Pixel Dungeon (touchscreen roguelike, and an actual fucking Rogue-like at that) too. Mostly, I just use my phone as a way to check my email/Holla Forums while I'm outside, though. Mobile gaming's a cancer on humanity for the most part.

Oh, and I kind of like emulating some (S)NES and Genesis titles, but my autism over touchscreen buttons inhibits me from really getting into it.

You can pirate mobile games just fine anons.

Here's some good ones
Out There
rymdkapsel
Deemo

Mobile's good to emulate VNs and stuff. Played both Snatcher and Policenauts on it.

Oh, yeah, I should really get into VNs more on my phone. I really liked doing a few runs of Choice of Robots between classes/on public transport, and I've played a few /d/games on Ren'Py or Flash that got mobile ports while traveling.