The Jewish Mindset

What characterizes the Jewish mindset?
What, about their way of doing things, got them where they are now?
Can normal people also adhere to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170618221215/http://rabbimindset.com/
twitter.com/thetolerantman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
ibtimes.com/hog-farms-spray-pig-urine-feces-air-around-north-carolinas-black-communities-2534348)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking lurk more.
Just kill yourself.

Damn, the site doesn’t exist. That’s a spectacular parody. It will catch everyone that isn’t us or our direct opponents.

It used to.
web.archive.org/web/20170618221215/http://rabbimindset.com/
The guy who ran it:
twitter.com/thetolerantman

I never said we should become jews, I am only worried we might be betrayed by non-jews acting like jews.

Doesn't everyone try earning money? What makes jewish tactics so different?

Start looking at every situation through a game theory lens. Then you will understand that this is how the jew sees the world. They play to win. Things like honor and altruism are antithetical to a winning strategy. They are not a perfect adversary, though, because they have weaknesses such as inflated ego g-d's chosen and inability to adopt long term strategies (they do not play the long game in iterated prisomer's dilemma). They rely too much on influence without having any muscle of their own.

They have no morals whatsoever and view the goyim as cattle.

Here, read this, goy.

Sometimes i think "user. Maybe you are wrong maybe its just some jews that deserve destruction not all. They arent all the terrible stereotype."

Then i see this and i just go silent and stare numbly at a wall for some time and berate myself for temporarily deluding myself

What do we do about other people that play to win?
You say they do not play the long game, but it's been a pretty long game so far and it seems they've gotten a bit too far in that time.

I know it may be hard to know with the jews, but it's a parody of Cernovich's book. Check out the twatter account, it's /ourguy/. He used to troll as Rabbi Herschel Lieberman during the election.

Jewith Mindthet = Gorilla Mindthet

read my book, goy

Rich Jews are only a fraction of the problem, my man.

Hypocrisy and dishonesty.

No, the source of those problems is greed

Plenty of people are greedy but none are like the jews.

the source of the problem is complete economical dominance. It's not only about money, it's more about power. Why do you think jews control the central banks in virtually every country on this planet?

Bill Gates isn't a Jew and he's the same shit as soros, but invests/funds in different shit.

Yeah, a lot of higher-ups are Jews, but that's because rich Jews have closely knit families.

It has to do with rich Jewish culture having close-together families, whites, indians, they can be just as corrupted as Jews if they had the money, and a lot of them do actually.

Gates is a shabbos goy, he donates millions to jewish lobbies regularly. The only reason he hasn't been taken down by the kikes is because of his complete allegiance to Zionism.

Gates is and always was a liberal. Non-liberal white billionaires are no problem.

What makes you think Jewish corruption has to do more with Zionism and not greed, scams and exploitation?

Only about 1/3-1/2 of rich people are Jewish, it's not a conspiracy, it's just Jewish culture to support eachother.

Whether you like it or not, your white brothers aren't going to support the individual once they become multibillionaires. They'll become just as greedy.

Yeah they can, especially if they own an industry.

And this is all based on if we are living in a capitalist society. If we remove (((capitalism))), shit like this wouldn't be a problem.

So which non-liberal white billionaires are causing trouble like jews?

I don't know about political parties, because most business owners don't publicly disclose their political views.

So you don't believe greed causes problems?

Judaism is a continuum (Meaning "a compact set which cannot be separated into two sets neither of which contains a limit point of the other") of religion, culture and genetics.

This means Jews are inherently tribalistic and believe in their own superiority over gentiles. It also means even an atheist Jew is still part of the tribe. This in turn leads to very insular behavior like nepotism, disregard for the morals of the majority and so forth.

Chutzpah is key.

A yiddish term best exemplified in the example of the man who murders his parents then when caught throws himself upon the mercy of the court on the grounds that he is an orphan.

Or make it a high crime to use money to influence politics that results in full asset seizure and imprisonment for life with all rights removed.

This is interesting. Nowhere did I claim or even imply that greed causes no problems, all I said was that non-liberal white billionaires cause no problems in response to you taking liberal Bill Gates as example of white billionaires causing trouble like jews and implying that all white billionaires are like Gates (which is obvious nonsense, see Trump).

Suggesting that I believe that greed causes no problems (thereby also conveniently changing the subject from the billionaires you failed to name) is exactly something a jew would do in a debate.

Very interesting.

This is a good way to sum it up.

They are good with verbal skills.
They see themselves completely separated of the rest of humanity.
They tend to sheme, blackmail, lie and use nepotism.
They tend to get caught every now and them.
They believe they do nothing wrong to the goyim.
They have paranoid tendencies.
Instead of apologize they try to sheme and lie even harder.
They don't use lots of violence because they suck at it. They prefer slender and blackmail.
They act like if money is their ultimate goal but it's a lie. Even money is a too high pursuit for them spiritually.
Their real motive is ressent. Because deep down inside they know how shitty they are.

You implied that only liberal jews can be greedy.

Absolutely not. I said that non liberal white billionaires are no problem.

same shit.

Absolutely not. Lay off the Pilpul mate.

they stick together and help each other in an extremely tribal fashion
they believe they are special, chosen and better than others

and this is why persecution is vital to the cult of victimhood

because they believe they are better, special, chosen they see no problem exploiting, cheating and deceiving those not of the tribe

I have to start somewhere, if no newfags would post the board would die.

Yep.
They were slavers during all the antiquity.
And now they dare say that they were the victims of the Babylonians, Egyptians and Romans.
Chutzpah!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
Start here and add a strong tribal sense among them.

No, that's impossible.

That is why "jews are in power" only makes sense as "The Day of the Tentacle" being a videogame making sense.

Day of the Tentacle cannot be lost, you cannot lose this "game", therefore it is not a game.

Likewise, if kikes got removed from the world then there would be no power vacuum, but the world would quickly become better and better.

Imagine no more pod people faggot mutants that dupe the majority with their approximated "white" look who routinely do the "oh yes, fellow white people, aren't we just awful" bullshit that has been making the other races itching to fight us at every opportunity.

Even that alone would be a boon to the world, no more demagoguery like that.

So, no, there is no power, because there is no vacuum should they go extinct.
There is only parasitism.
They appear powerful because the most powerful race on the planet protects them because they have one glaring weakness and this one weakness is being exploited by these parasites

No it just shows that even the strongest have a weakness, this doesn't actually make jews strong.

They literally are only as strong as we allow them to be, enable them to be.
If you think jews are in power then what you are talking about, in most cases, is some white thing that got taken over by kikes and has been stagnating/gotten perverted since.

That's why most art and stuff they produce is vile drivel.
They are insane and twisted, yet they have some specialization to fool our people.

All it takes is the realization that they have no real power.
We never fear jews.
We always fear our own to punish us on their behalf, because, they, in turn fear others of us.

It's as simple as that.
jewish power is our power turned against us.

Keep thinking that, you fucking piece of shit.

Very good post.

Their music in particular. Traditional jewish music is absolutely nauseating and sounds unlike any other form of music I've ever heard.

All other traditional music sounds beautiful or, in the case of African music, rythmical but not jewish music. It's neither beautiful nor rythmical, it's just plain distorted and disgusting.

very well put

Can't white people also act as parasites to us?
If a white person is very powerful, he can also use that power to make others give him an easy life.
And I don't have the kind of faith to believe that he wouldn't take an easy comfortable life if he could. Plenty of sociopaths are in our midst, perhaps the only reason they are kept from taking power is the jewish sociopaths already having and abusing it.

For a while, yes.
But not forever, we lack the genetics for it long term.

You have to realize that kikes have been parasitized for thousands of years.
Dogs attain breed traits even after a few iterations, now imagine doing that for milennia.

Whites, as in, real whites, have capacity for degeneracy but I think it requires a sufficient catalyst.

It's not a coincidence that the surge of depravity and perversion in all meanings of the words have surged "magically" since post WW2.

Yes, but the only problem is, we are so distracted by the jewish problem, we don't even look at our own problems. There are genetic fuck ups who are white, they could be easily weeded out if we didn't have this constant fucking attack from the jews. Once we remove the jew, we can start taking care of our own problems.

Capped for posterity.

It's not the same at all. If a white sociopath was in power and was discovered to be doing horrible things, he would be judged harshly and not protected by other white people. That's not how it works with the kikes. They form a protective network around their own kind and shield them from criticism and punishment for the vile things they do. Don't be fooled by this current pedowood meltdown, that isn't a genuine occurance. It's happening because the top end kikes decided they needed to get some heat off of them so they threw some of their lesser yids like Weinstein to the wolves. If they wanted to keep all the shit quiet they could have. Kikes always, always act out of pure tribal interest, never out of truth or justice.

Thanks for the slide, cunt. Arrests incoming and your slides won't stop them.

It's called LURKING you filthy fucking nigger.

Mike Cernovich JEW MINDSET

The Jews gained their power during the middle ages when Christianity dominated and its ways were law. Some King in Europa got the bright Idea that because Christianity forbid Christians from practicing usury all he would need to do in order to steal the money from his people was using the Jews and have them create the first money lending/interest businesses or as they are called today banks. It was basically forbidden for Christians to lend money with interest and make others their dept slaves so the Jews had to do it for the Crown. When the rest of Europa saw what happened, some countries wanted to use the Jews too. The Jews at that time basically only answered to the crowns and held no real power because the military was seen as the real power and only the poor needed to lend money. The Jews over the years basically grew more and more powerful and were always hated by the general public. Their faith is also pretty evil and basically tells Jews that they are the chosen people and everyone else exists only to be their slaves.

At least this is how I understand it. The rest is just strong tribalism which they use in order to pull each other up into powerful positions.

Their mindset is basically that they are the master race and super smart and because they were always so successful, the people of different countries through history blamed them for their problems and prosecuted the Jewish people because they were envious of their success.
Reality is different and in truth they were and are hated all around the world because their believes and practices are disgusting. They have 'holy books' that describe how to seduce 6 year old non-Jewish girls, or how to conspire and kill non-Jews and other shit about world domination and different perverted practices.

Most Jews are normal people no different from whites and don't really go in depth of their own religion and all the evil stuff. But like with Religion of Cuck™ even just 1% of all Muslims being terrorists is still a crazy high number. And while most Muslims are no terrorist at least 30% of all Muslims still think positive about using terrorism in order to future the goals of Religion of Cuck™.

What white people could learn from all this is that strong identities are the key for ethnically success and unity. Just look at the Amish people, total idiots with no real goals but they still are very successful and in no way poor.

The KKK look like a band of total losers so its no wonder that they are such a failure. The whole KKK white identity was a marketing failure because you basically never saw any good looking woman, only guys clothed in stupid looking clothes introducing themselves with long and stupid sounding titles.

You write well user
Agreed

As far back as recorded human history shows, we can look to the jews refusing to integrate into society, constantly scheming, financing nefarious activities and their general mindset being akin to a snake.

We can even see the Aryan Egyptians Priest had already identified jewry and knew these people were a problem

of Meanwhile, the Solymites [or dwellers in Jerusalem] made a descent along with the polluted Egyptians, and treated the people so impiously and savagely that the domination of the Shepherds seemed like a golden age to those who witnessed the present enormities. For not only did they set towns and villages on fire, pillaging the temples and mutilating images of the gods without restraint, but they also made a practice of using the sanctuaries as kitchens to roast the sacred animals which people worshipped: and they would compel the priests and prophets to sacrifice and butcher the beasts, afterwards casting the men forth naked. It is said that the priest who framed their constitution and their laws was a native of Heliopolis, named Osarseph after the god Osiris, worshipped at Heliopolis; but when he joined this people, he changed his name and was called Moses.'

The greeks didn't like them, Romans hated them

Jews became extremely powerful in middle ages do to feudalism and exploring white peasant farmers through the "wealthy white noblemen," much like we see today.

I've been around jews and they're extremely arrogant, constantly nervous seems like they're always scheming their next move

I've worked with them for years.

Funny thing is, they distrust and backstab one another constantly. At least until some goy comes along, then they will unite to make sure the tribe stays on top.

Read "God is Technology" by (((Mitchell Heisman))).

The Jewish nature is characterized by feminine traits:

They are the polar opposite of Aryan man.

It's pretty easy to understand the jewish soul actually, it all boils down to nihilism + postmodernism + transhumanism/transcendentalism/ego death.
So essentially, the jewish soul manifests as either 'degeneracy' (read: postmodern deconstructivism), where the goal is to return to the id or transcend the ego by dissolving the fabric of society and life itself, *or* it manifests as Zionism, where the goal is to fulfill the prophecy and bring god (whether literally the christian god or 'satan') back to earth to either 'fix' its perceived wrongs, or for the 'chosen people' to transcend and become as gods themselves.
Study Kabbalah/Zohar, then read about its connection to the occult and the French Enlightenment, and you'll start to understand why they do all the things they do.

Everything for the tribe. Nothing for anyone else.

1. Infiltration of target nations using bribery and moral imperatives
2. cronyism for key industries: banking/finance, education, government, mass entertainment
3. support for Leftist causes using superficial moral condescension
4. imperative goy race-mixing leading to cultural destruction
5. eroding national boundaries, and superimposition of ((new)) global governing bodies

only if we are evil

Every people and culture intrinsically deserve a modicum of respect, an allowance for some degree of autonomy and self-determination, which Jews do not recognize. From their high moral perch, they disrupt everyone else's societies with self-declared impunity.

In my experience, it's not really a thing they consciously do; the Jew is just biologically hardwired to take what is called the "Greedy Strategy." That is, they take the best option at each step without thinking about the next step.

Here's an example:

1) Jew has non Jew girlfriend.
2) Jew doesn't want to lose too many of his resources to his girlfriend.
3) Jew constantly is cheap to his girlfriend, despite having money that she knows about.
4) Girlfriend grows upset, because her boyfriend is a cheap bastard.
5) Girlfriend leaves eventually.

This is a thing that I've seen play out. The Jew acts optimally at each step - he preserves his money and does other things for his girlfriend to make her happy, but there's an undertone that builds up and eventually she gets too pissed off at him and leaves. We've seen this play out with Jews as a group of people on larger scales, too.

So, Jews do very well in fields where the Greedy Strategy works. Lawyering, Politics, and Business are fields in which Jews do well. Jews do kind of OK in certain types of Engineering and Science. Jews utterly fail at Environmental Sciences and Construction.

It's said that Jews have a high IQ. Lots of people here wonder why that's possible when Jews have only persisted as parasites for their entire existence. I propose the following hypothesis: that the Jew has perhaps only as much mental capacity as a human, but that there is a large segment of mental circuitry that is not present in the Jew that *is* present in others. The part of the brain that would normally be used for that is probably appropriated by the part of the brain that is tested by IQ tests.

Ah, to follow up: Normal people are capable of employing such strategies, but it's not optimal given our abilities. After all, it's good to plan ahead more than one or two steps.

Polite sage.

Isn't this the whole point of White Nationalism? Or like what Amazonian tribals still do. Or black people do. Why can't worldwide Whites do this? And its not a modern thing look at what happened to the racemixing Aryans in India losing it all by giving up their blood to shitskins.

Are we just to nice to everyone but ourselves?

Why should Whites only cooperate with all other Whites, and blacks only with all other blacks?
Why shouldn't some subset of Aryans decide to cooperate only with their subgroup? Because they would stop receiving cooperation from the rest, I imagine, which is in most cases a bad thing.
But why should one race not cooperate with another? If both parties profit from this, it's a good thing right?
In the end, you would form a group not necessarily divided by race, but by a single maxim: "cooperate with the ones willing to cooperate, do not cooperate with the ones fucking others over"
With this idea in mind, the jews that do not cooperate well get excommunicated, and the ones that do, whether they be a minority or majority can still play along. Same with blacks and spics and whatever.
The group that would follow that maxim would end up being most succesful, whereas a group that follows "cooperate with fellow Aryans" would be vulnerable to other Aryans that:
- disregard their racial identity
- choose for easy profit by using the ones that unconditionally cooperate with him
While human nature gives a general system of how people act, the freedom every individual holds implies that they can form their own identity and act according to their own egoistic principles.
We don't have to act as if the interest of our race or any other group is our own, it would be much better for yourself if you acted according the the interest of yourself.

Reported.

Reported.

Maybe Jews evolved the "Greedy Strategy" because long-term investments are only worth the effort if you're sure you aren't going into the oven someday?

Just a thought.

The psycopathic glee at decieving and corrupting the innocent and the use of people's innate weaknesses as flawed humans to degrade them rather than help them improve, while making money off the process of their destruction.
What, about their way of doing things, got them where they are now?
Psycopathy, skillful deception, greed, tribalism, unfettered malevolence.
Can normal people also adhere to it?
Yes but not at the same level as the jew.
Even if you could best the jew at jewing, it would cost you your soul, so what point would there be?
The jew will not be defeated by us adopting jewishness
The jew will be defeated by God whose power flows through those who live with incorruptible righteousness

Neurosis: i.e. extreme reactions against minor problems. Constant worrying. Everything is a big deal. This stems from their group survival strategy.

Solipsism: Everything is relative so long as it can be sold or argued. Argument changes reality fundamentally. Objective reality doesn't matter. This stems from their religion.

Narcicissm: They are convinced they are special and unique and any hypocrisy flows off them like water off a duck. If they fail their are the greatest victims. If they succeed they are the greatest geniuses. Equality is for everyone else. This is due to their religion.

When I say their religion I should note that it's long since become a genetic trait, but their religion acted as a selection mechanism for both success and group identification.

If (((they))) only keep to themselves, then we have no business cooperating with them.
What does it matter if race is real? Why should I, you, or anyone else care? Why must I act a certain way simply because I was born to white parents? How does that benefit me?
And no, I haven't been here for two years, no. Is that a prerequisite to discussing ideas here?

Could you prove to me God exists first?

Nice answer, with good explanation of the points.
In general, solipsism and narcissism seem like the most important focus for a society to combat. If they use language only as a method of furthering their own agenda instead of coming closer to a truth, they can't be allowed to give people the impression they believe in their truth.
This is why I think it is dangerous to call them communists, because they do not truly believe what they preach if it is, like you said, "equality is for everyone else [but me]".
To make people believe they are communists might allow the communists to join forces with the jew. Showing communists they do not believe it would cause them to fight among eachother, which is a good thing for us.

Jews are immoral. They're a curse upon the earth, the children of Satan. They're psychopaths.

He's very angry with you, Abraham. That doesn't mean you should pretend he doesn't exist. After all, he is your GOD.

You seem like you might be arguing in good faith, so here is one objection to your point of view: If you only want to do things that benefit you personally, you may cause problems for others. Rough example, a factory can profit while poisoning the river.
A second objection is that you are disguising a question about what is as a question about what ought to be: "Why should anyone care?" But they do care, and they care deeply. Given that you live in a world where people will machete you and your parents just for being who you are, doesn't that give you some game-theoretic incentive to get with the program? Vids possibly related.

Meant to be these ones.

Other non-white races could be defined by these traits as well

>Complete disregard for their own kin in matters that don't concern immediate or medium-term economic gain: Russian kikes have been betrayed by their own echelons and had to flee to (((The City of London))) where they grew staunch anti-communist beliefs and played for the (((Capitalist))) team throwing a few bones to the goiym. Similar trends can be observed between Israeli Jews and Globalist Jews, wherein the former are being the target of international scorn and forced to flee back into their designated middleeastern shitting street by the latter
*depending on the source

That's more or less all I've noticed from talking to them, seeing them in action or reading about them.

This is a very good criticism on naive egoism, and if the people affected by a poisoned river had no means of influencing the factory owner to change his ways, he would continue doing so (as can be seen here: ibtimes.com/hog-farms-spray-pig-urine-feces-air-around-north-carolinas-black-communities-2534348)
The trick is for the rest to also act egoistically and together take down by any means the one that goes against their interest. An egoistic factory owner that is also smart wouldn't harm its surroundings, as it could mean that he would receive repercussions from the rest.
Thus, a group of people that put their own interest first may organize into a so-called "union of egoists", where all participants would benefit from cooperation.

Now, about people caring about race:
Yes, plenty of others do care. I can't say for sure if the niggers in your webms are doing what they do for racial reasons or are just ganging up with their friends on someone that can't defend themselves.
But obviously, there are plenty that do pick a side in the race war. But the game-theoretic advantage wouldn't be to fight against everyone from a different race, but rather to fight the ones that participate in the race war.
This way, you don't have to spend resources fighting the ones that pose no danger by not participating, and don't need to worry too much about them retaliating anyway.
Then you can pick a couple of sides: the side of your own race, or the side of the people that don't feel like fighting for race.
I imagine that the ones that don't feel like throwing away their lives for it would be the majority. Therefore, I would side with them, because I want to live.
The really disgusting tactic would be to infiltrate the white side, while a black ally would infiltrate the black side, and then use their seemingly unconditional trust in their own race to betray them to protect your black ally, while he does the same. This way, part of the black people that threaten to fight you are easily taken care of. You can only do this once, but in a direct standoff, it would prove very effective.
Even more disgusting, for the people that will participate in it, is to get that black ally, and then betray him by not betraying the white side. Only problem is that it would only work once, again.
In any case, even if there would be a race war, the option that's most appealing is the one where you're most likely to live, and that's the biggest side. Especially if there are going to be disputes between whether nordics, mediterraneans and slavs are white, there is gonna be infighting, and then the biggest side would easily become the people that accept all of them.

And women. And managers.

That's not an answer to the question. I asked for proofs.

Media influences politics.
The people owning it influence the media. The people with money can buy part of the media.
The media is dependent on advertisers. Large advertisers therefore influence the media.
The media is dependent on their sources. Corporate sources and government sources know they are important in giving the media their information. They can use this power.
The media is afraid of public outrage, as this delegitimizes them. There are plenty of special interest think-tanks that receive donations from corporations to send angry letters and press releases to influence the media.
And finally, there's fear. It's easy, and it's basically just following the earlier mentality of what people already find scary. By pointing at a Big Bad, the people become afraid. And that is when they accept authority.
(Source: Propaganda Model, E.S. Herman & N. Chomsky)

It used to be. I'll entertain you though.
>>If (((they))) only keep to themselves, then we have no business cooperating with them.
Jews don't even believe in national borders, they are always intruding into your culture and trying to change the bonds you have with your own people. That is why even Amazonian Tribals come to can't standing the kikes. White people's major problems can be sourced back to cucking for jews over the centuries fighting brother wars, just like WWII or the Seven Weeks War had a kike marking when Napoleon III agreed to a mission of jews to not defend Swabia or the repealing of the laws of Antipope Benedict XIII by Pope Martin V after he received a mission by jews.

Only speaking for whites, race matters because the loss of great white societies is tied directly with losing white people. A group of white people who forget will lose their nation, such as India, Egypt, Sumeria, Persia or Anatolia. Soon Greece, Spain, France, Sweden and Britain will join that list, I hope that doesn't happen but that's the numbers.
I say to you, your enemies use the benefit of racial cohesion to your detriment but I cannot depend on you like they on each other? This is why so many whites and my countrymen will die terrible deaths in the future for no cause but the suicide of themselves to grant life to their executioners.
Is there anything you wish to save? I do.

No, that's grossly backwards. Jews go in the oven because of their inability to get along with non-jews.

Also, the "Greedy Strategy" isn't an evolved behavior. It's an obvious strategy that happens to be the only one Jews can employ.

The largest single element is their insular culture and racism.

Image a game theory scenario. Can be business, wildlife or any other environment where every individual is in competition with each other (business is the actual scenario here).
Now, if all competitors are equal, outcomes will also be roughly equal. You'd have lots of events, people excelling due to circumstances or talent, ruthless people targeting the successful people, but it would all be GENERALLY balanced.

Now imagine the same scenario, only 2% of the competitors are secretly allied with each other, and whenever two or more of these people meet each other, they render aid where possible.
Let this play out for a generation and that 2% run everything.

Proof of concept: The runners-up to the jews in terms of success in business and media are Mormons and Scientologists. That is not a coincidence.

That last webm makes me so fucking angry, god damn.They're like overgrown children, doing some stupid shit and then running away giggling. That's not to mention they don't give a fuck about the animals either, why would you expect niggers to give a shit about anything other than themselves?

To connive and subvert.
Conniving and subverting.

See above.

Subversion of the perverse is normalcy.
We must make what is right, wrong, in order to subvert these perverse creatures.

Very true, but Jews are the epitome of it, the incarnation of it, if you will. That's why they are in the position they're in.

Race may be part of it but culture is probably the bulk of the issue. First is the radical ethnocentrism, nepotism, and tribalism among the Jews. That gives them a competitive edge and is the source of their success, but it's also the source of resentment among their host population. The other major part of their culture is their oppression narrative. This goes all the way back to exodus, but more importantly you have the Holocaust/Pogrom narrative. You might not buy into this narrative, probably correctly, but even the Jews believe it. At its core, the narrative is the perceived oppression of Newry by white Christians. This oppression makes them find common cause with other groups perceived to be oppressed by white Christians, notably blacks and gay/transfer folks. This is why Jews, with some exceptions, tend to align with Progressives. The exceptions still aren't /ourguys/ because of the aforementioned tribalism, which results in dual loyalties between their host and Israel. The result is that even so-called right-wing Jews, i.e. Ben Shapiro, are mostly Zionists or Neocons and push for pro-Israel policies. Hopefully these cultural traits become less pronounced as the Elite Wiesel-tier Holocaust promoters die off and Jews continue to secularize and intermarry.

Where do you think culture comes from user. Culture isn't just some magic word you can use to mean "it isn't caused by biology." Culture IS biology, playing out in a social structure.

gas yourself, shitlib

Might have a different ID since this is posted from a computer instead of a phone.

The biology comes from the culture. The genetic diseases that Jews have is a result of endogamy in their small, isolated populations. Higher than average IQ probably comes from selection for people with high IQs. The rest of their characteristics are based on their religion and culture; paranoia could easily result form being told that everyone everywhere has tried to kill you, narcissism from being "G-d's Chosen," and the tribalism from living as a minority and diaspora for 2000 years. These characteristics might have had effects on their biology via selection for them, but the root is still their culture, which includes their religion.