The High Court of Australia might have just banned all Jews from sitting in parliament

The Constitution of Australia bans anyone from sitting in the federal parliament if they are 'under any acknowledgement of allegiance, obedience, or adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen or entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or citizen of a foreign power.' Five of the seven MPs were recently thrown out on this basis. Considering that 'those who immigrate to Israel under the Law of Return are immediately entitled to gain citizenship in Israel' I am surprised no one's tried to through out all the Jewish MPs because of this clause. How do we make it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f5xLI
archive.is/KWbex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_nationality_law
archive.fo/YqvVQ
archive.fo/wWcut
archive.is/qFX5V
archive.fo/YYJAq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*throw

Source?

Here's an article on the ruling itself: archive.is/f5xLI
It's all over the press here. Here's the Constitution, section 44: archive.is/KWbex

BY KILLING THEM ALL

I knew those cork-hatted motherfuckers hadn't really turned into the Sweden of the southeast overnight. RIGHT WING BOXING KANGAROO SQUADS WHEN?

Rise a stink about it, but make it from a pro-Palestine angle. That way the libshits might catch on and do our work for us. Nothing will happen, of course, and they will pass an exception or just bury it - but in the process, it will redpill a few ozzies to jewish exceptionalism. Anyone up for making a few crying mudbaby memes?

Well the entire city of Greater Melbourne is going to kvetch the massivest kvetch since the shoah I miss being able to be a retard and watch the footy supporting the Tigers every week

The high court ruling just upholds previous rulings that dual citizenship isn't allowed. You'd need a landmark case to extend the relevant section of the constitution to include the capacity to easily gain citizenship, because there are no preexisting rulings to that effect.

I know we like to have fun here but in all seriousness, I guarantee you that won't happen.

Every White country needs this added to their Constitutions and strongly enforced.

If we follow the letter and the spirit of this passage, the law of return is comfortably covered. If you could get this out to the oppression olympics crowd, you could certainly raise a ruckus.

checked
One of the MPs ejected was given Italian citizenship through his mother and was never notified - his mother applied for it on his behalf when he was 25. We can always apply for (((Josh Frydenberg))) to get Israeli citizenship.

Also one of the men ejected, Barnaby Joyce, is, rather was, the deputy Prime Minister and the leader of a political party. If Joyce was not spared, no one will be. Australian High Court knows how to do its job.

I want to marry Crikey-chan.

I'm almost 100% sure that if you could get a case to connect, any jews would be spared. But we'd get an insane redpilling opportunity - show how even powerful goyim can't get away with something the kikes can just shrug off.

Aliyah is just a law that says Jews get free citizenship in Pissrael *if* they want to go back. It doesn't say "all Jews everywhere are automatically Pissralies".

Being entitled to something isn't the same as something.

Having a citizenship guarantee waiting for you in a foreign country is damn near the definition of

Really ? Everyone on /aus/ hates her.
Polite sage

You have no idea how big a deal this is: Our current government has a razor thin margin, out of 150 seats in the House of Representatives the Coalition holds 75. Crossbenchers who hold lukewarm support for the government hold 5 seats. This court case could literally topple the government. Australian major parties are almost identical but we would lose our current half Jewish PM. Albeit for a shabbos goy with the charisma of a tomato, but it is a step up.

DAY OF THE DIGGER NOW LADS

A good first step.

Next remove them from ALL positions of power and influence.

inb4 exception for Israel (((mediated by the US)))

This would also except many Greek-Australians, if it is upheld, because a child of a Greek citizen acquires Greek nationality automatically at birth.
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_nationality_law

Also: Laws of this type have a flaw: They allow foreign governments to influence who can and cannot be a member of your government. A foreign ethno-state could give birthright citizenship to anyone with their blood and immediately disqualify several members of the parliament. It's better, legally, to just have a ban on Jewish MPs outright.

Still, it's a good start.

That's a pretty long stretch to go from "you can always become a citizen here because of your ethno-religious in-group" all the way to "your ethno-religious in-group also has a sovereign nation that offers you citizenship based on being a member of the in-group so therefore you're allegiant, obedient, and adherent to them".

If that's the law in Australia it's fucking retarded because with global politics at play you could just bribe any shithole anywhere to promise free citizenship to your opponents to get them b&.

Entitled… even if they don't claim it? Because that is every fucking kike on the planet because of Aaliyah. The kikes can even (((give up))) their citizenship to cling to the host more and always claim it later.

Key word: acknowledgement
Seems the Italian who didn't know his mom got him citizenship never "acknowledged" it and therefore should have been able to get around it. But I'm not an Aussiefag.

The high Court judgement more or less said "of you can't check with the bloody embassy you have no business running for Parliament"

How can any sane country on earth allow its leaderships to have dual loyalty? That's just insane.

No Matt Canavan was let off the hook, his mother gave him some forms for Italian citizenship which he never completed. The deciding factor seems to be if they have right of entry to another country as things currently stand. If a Jew was to arrive at Tel Aviv Airport today I think they would have right of entry.
Exactly. Turnbull himself said his mother is Jewish. We could boot out the PM himself with this.

Greeks seem to know that a nation is its people.

Sparta inspired Adolf Hitler.

i'll miss barny
he had a cool hat

Can't argue with that.

>archive.is/f5xLI

>archive.is/f5xLI

This would apply to muslims as well, as they take a oath to Allah above all else.

Sounds like something we need to get enshrined into law here in the US and systematically enforced.

Why would we do this? You know there comes a point where "giving the side you hate a taste of their own medicine." becomes you simply becoming the side you hate.

Fuck you, defeatist scum.
This is life and death.

In Risk, he who controls Australia controls the world. If the juden can't influence things there, anymore, we'll have a chance.

Yes, while this all makes sense and dual citizenship should be a restriction on government officials, there is a reason you are seeing Australia push this in some form.
Replace the goy that has Italian citizenship he never knew about or wanted with a nice full Australian citizen like Goyim Sheckleberg.

Just so you know a One Nation Senator got kicked out but as did 2 Greens Senators, a Nats Senator and the Deputy PM
If we have any New England Anons I strongly urge them to run for Joyce's seat which he will re contest, and seeing as neither party will be preferable there it is the perfect chance for us to get in especially as an user winning means they get to decide if Malco is PM or not

If you are not an Israeli citizen and take no affirmative steps toward becoming an Israeli citizen, you are not acknowledging any allegiance to a foreign power.

Let's hypothetically say Israel, under its own initiative, grants full citizenship to all practicing Jews worldwide. You cannot legally impute acknowledgement onto a random Jew in Australia based on the actions of the Israeli state alone.

Now if someone's parent applied for citizenship on their behalf when they were younger, that would count as acknowledgement (or at least could) based on the fact that the affirmative steps were taken by a guardian or person with legal authority to do so for you, so that is distinct from a state or third party without the power of attorney acting on its own to grant you citizenship.

Nice to see there's an aussie version of this now.

Not enough! Not enough!

BAN JUDAISM
BAN ALL SEMITES

1 deport. 2 death. 3 death.

I have this weird love/hate boner for Kangarooland that will never go away. It pisses me off that they and Poland are the leading contenders for saving the white race.

Keep in mind that right now the Australian Parliament is on a razor edge, where anyone can swing it, and the seat Joyce holds is one where Labour often gets 6% of the vote, and with what is the biggest independent not running we really do have a chance to get something done, we need to put the call out to anyone from New England (In Australia) to fucking run for office

That's cause she's got pitch-black eyes like a nog.

As mentioned above, it's not perfect but I'd still want something similar in my country. Good luck with your upcoming election you cheeky cunts. I respect you faggots because unlike the Pakis, you can shitpost AND handle the bantz. Don't prove me wrong.

I should pay you a visit before you officially become Chinese territory. Hey at least they'll remove kebabs with flamethrowers. It's not all bad.

Unlike the sandniggers in Europe, who are all male, immigrants to Australia from Asia are all qt3.14s who come for education and Huge Australian Schlong.
OT sage

Take your gook race mixing and fuck off you kike cunt

wew lad

Suppose there's no real difference though, tbqh.

pretty nice, right?
most of those tossed were NZ or UK, though this provides some protection from foreign influence. Not enough. I don't know about jews but the chinese will just continue to bankroll us and install their agents because they're allowed straight into office if they """renounce""" foreign influence

This entire government is crashing with no survivors and I love it.

Also FUCK CHINKS

One consolation is that both Labor and One Nation want to reduce the rate of immigration. But if we have Labor in power we'll get schlonged by the gays…

I expect that to happen anyway, the recent vote is likely to be upheld even if it isn't binding, and it's likely to be majority yes. Also since when was Labor for reduced immigration?

"reduce"
they want to please the stupid xenophobic goyim while still retaining endless growth propped up by immigration

Gillard and Carr wanted to half the immigration rate. But then again, Shorten is a mystery man.

No only those with zionist orientations. There are a minority of Jews here that are patriotic Australians and dislike Israel.

Look into the chinese property inquiries a couple years back, I remember digging a bit and finding that the whole thing was rather "lightly pushed aside" and that Turnbull had odd property investments and connections…. lost all that info on an old HDD though Fug.

I think this is done mostly in order to counter China.

Holy shit. Didn't even notice.

xX Xxxx xxx XXX xXxx xxX X x xXxx XxXX / XXx xXxx XXX xXx xx XXX xxX xxx / XxXxXX

amazing.
the only good thing about being in the army at the moment is the sheer amount of redpilled white soldiers i work with, sometimes i think were are close to the good ol' days of infantry battalions literally being blood in blood out neo nazi gangs, probably wont happen but a man can dream.

Unlike America, our High Court is mostly white.

6 whites (though 1 lesbian) and 1 Jew.

Assuming you aren't bullshitting, what's it like in the navy?

Its getting to the point the government knows how much of a dangerous element the ADF has become and is trying to force as much progressive garbage down its throat which is causing it to push back harder.

The government is literally making things worse.

Old news faggot.

You are not telling the whole truth if you fail to mention there are roles that are female only for new members. Combat roles.

archive.fo/YqvVQ

Never been in the Navy, but the army gets alot of lateral transfers and from what ive been told its a fucking mess, sailors that are literally too fat to fit through ports holes, even though their job is literally to plug holes in the ship in case of an emergency or in case of an attack, sluts getting pregnant, heavy drug use, general shit cunt like behaviour through out. If you thinking of joining the Navy user i wouldn't recommend it, if you're idealistic and want the 'military experience' join infantry, cav or engineers.
well back in the good ol' days 3RAR which was the para battalion in Sydney, used to be nicknamed 'the third Reich battalion' with their heavy weapons platoon being the nucleolus of their neo-nazi gang, it sounded fuggn G tbh but by the time i had enlisted they had lost their wings and had moved up to Townsville and the Nazi element had been disbanded. Alot of those old boys are still floating around though, mostly Sargents and WOs now, when i did my time at the school of infantry our PLHQ had a 3RAR DFSW sticker on the front doors it was a crossed 84 and mag58 with a totenkopf in the middle it looked fucking dope.

I don't think it's about you acknowledging the foreign state, but the foreign state acknowledging you.

Sounds like they can do their jobs perfectly then

Why did it got disbanded and moved to Townsville?

Lel.

beaut

We need this law in the U.S. Nobody should be allowed to hold positions in government if their allegiance is split from our country, in any way.
How can we make this happen in the U.S., Holla Forums?
And it needs to extend to federal & state employees, not just representatives or elected officials.

wtf he has the exact same intonation as brother nathaniel

Of fucking course

xx X / xxx xxX xXx x / xx xxx / xX Xx XXX Xx

HOLY FUCK user HOLY FUCK I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT YOU DID
NATIONAL NEWS TODAY WAS JOSHUA FRIEDBERG BEING MENTIONED OF LIKELY BEING ANOTHER PERSON ON THE CITIZENSHIP SCANDEL PILE, AND THE FUCKING PM PULLED THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST CARD
W E W

Would you even have a government if you got rid of Israeli dual-citizens? How can it run without over 50% of its members?

I just happened by while the news was playing and didn't see much but wondered if it had something to do with this. Should we be pushing this to nab all of them?

Well shilled m80

because both Turnbull and Freydenburg are both Jewish of course they want it shut down before the goyim know. They are calling it a witch hunt, many medieval witch hunts were pogroms and purges of Jews.

Its just a case of who is mad enough to pull the trigger and say Dual Israeli citizenship anyone.

The way S44 is written you don't have to *have* the citizenship, just be entitled to it.

Since the Israeli law changes in 1970 it even extends to the spouces of Jews, as well as a person having just one Jewish Grandparent.
Oy Vey!

what if their relatives; sons, daughters, wife etc held citizenship. their intention/actions could still be questionable.

seems like a loophole.

nevermind.

well played australia

Holy hell, Australia is instituting a Nuremberg-tier Judenfrei laws ACCIDENTALLY

Kek is with us brothers!

archive.fo/wWcut

It's satisfying to see the jews kveching over this.

There's a great new company called Veteran Television, founded by Afgan War vets, and the shit they make is jaw-droppingly politically incorrect and fucked up, gut laugh holy fucking shit funny. Like this scene.

From what I hear, the navy is where all the rejects that the marines don't want end up. And there's a lot of rejects in the Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

aussie justice ftw

It's nice, isn't it? :)

A important question how did they got away with it? I am surprised to find out that there is no audit on the dual citizenship when they enrol in the federal politic. It's a such mess.

We need to get Tony to start pushing this. He's still pissed off at Turnbull for outing him as leader.

Everyone knows what going on but just begrudgingly goes along with the abject retardation coming from Canberra. That sexist recruiting campaign redpilled more people than you could imagine.

I was wondering why there was an uproar from leftists here, though ironically a lot seem to be in support of it because the (((right wing))) are losing members. I should have considered the Jewish angle from the start.

When has the ALP ever said they want to decrease immigration? They and the Greens are open border arseholes, the pair of them. Billy boy is copying PHONs policies to regain the trust of the working class, when his elected he'll put us into the EU and let them dump their filth here.

Malcolm Turnbull have made the things even more complicated. He's refusing to kick the (((dual citizens))) out. He's driving his party into floor and may trigger another election. Oh great another election coming soon!!! How many pms did we had in the last 10 years?

archive.is/qFX5V

You know who had the foresight to check his citizenship?

archive.fo/YYJAq

Well that's a pretty awkward situation for the politicians. There is a good news for us and do you know what the good news is? The letter start with 'g'.

And Keating called him the dumbest man in the building.
The dumbest man doesn't foresee a constitutional issue 25 years before it happens. I wish Abbott got back at Turnbull. I mean he's not that different politically, but it doesn't feel right not having a PM that doesn't wear speedos or a sport tracksuit(like old dog cunt howard).

Abbott may lack the charisma, but clearly there is a brain in there.

mark my works

there won't be a single dual Israeli found. They've had _plenty_ of time to shred documents and instruct people to say nothing over the phone by now.

The Prime Minister and Deputy leader even fucked off to Israel this week.

At least one BERG seems to be going down though, always good for the lols.

There was a Hungarian Jew found though… but I'm ambivalent on him.
I wouldn't trust him though.

I actually think Tony might be more favoured as a leader by Bibi. He adopted his stare down technique.

Why is it important for him to go Israel?

Abbots daughter is a traitor, the cunt ticked yes on poofter marriage, probably a leso herself.

Why are there jews in Australia?

The cunts are everywhere they try to ruin. Makes people think that they're only idiots, not malicious fuckers.

jews are like leeches and they are everywhere.

Gay marriage is delayed. The gays must be so pissed right now. :-)

I can put up with it, he has 2 more.

A red herring if I ever saw one.
Jewishness implies disloyalty. It's blood and soil, not a piece of paper, that determines allegiance.

The dance is shit. Can't they do it better?!?

Excuse me! That's our prime minister you're talking about there!

He's a effin' jew so he's not our pm.

Apply for him to get citizenship in Israel, then he will no longer be our PM.

The citizenship crisis already destroyed him so he will be forced to face another election again. He will lose the pm soon.

What an inglorious way to go…. Suddenly it will be Abbott v Shorten again.

WEW

Shorten can eat a bag of nigger dicks

That will be a epic show to watch. I find it hard to believe that the aussies elected the incomplete politicans to take care of the important matters for us. Oh why? I wish Aussies realise how important their votes is. :-/

Women are silly user.
They do what's fashionable, not what's right.

they'll put Julia Bishop in there to hand the election to Shorten. Abbott's only chance is to cut away from the (((coalition))) and drag any establishment conservative voters to third parties with him.
Labor will shift further to the left to polarize a more clearly defined right wing, as the DNC did against Trump. They'll overplay their hand through activist shitters like GetUp and turn the moderate normalfags away.
It's astounding how easily the Australian people could make a heel-turn away from the Melbourne degeneracy. Even after the burgers manage to do it, the average punter here just scratches his head when asked how to unfuck the politics of this country.

I feel a bit sorry for Tony. One of his daughters is a freak. That's the sort of thing that weighs on your consciousness. I bet he prays for her every evening.

> Abbott's only chance is to cut away from the (((coalition))) and drag any establishment conservative voters to third parties with him.
I would meme that. Please that be a happening.

Let's meme that.
Because Pauline is just not happening. Her party is a mess that needs to reform themselves.

If we could meme abbott into the far right though… it would be at least funny.

Memeing the collapse of the coalition into reality is the key to saving the right in Australia. The parallels to America are obvious, because the jews used the same playbook here as they did there: co-opt both sides and run an insular racket through the political cycle. From there, it's a simple matter of boiling the frog.
Uncorrupting the right requires establishment politics as a system to collapse, opening the pathway to leadership to people who haven't dedicated their whole lives to just the political sphere. Every cuck and kike in Aus politics that didn't get their card at age 12 is some flavour of lawyer, property developer or corporate executive (union executive for labour).

No, memeing the coalition into the far right is the answer, not destroying the last conservative party of significance in parliament.

Or better, just get a new party with adequate members and a leader with a toothbrush moustache.

that won't happen. You underestimate how inherently kiked the coalition is, as well as how close it is to collapse already thanks to this citizenship clusterfuck. The Nationals just lost their party leader and Turnbull's popularity has taken even more of a nosedive now that his party is leaking like a sieve. Pyne and co. have played their hands, showing they have a vicegrip on the party's direction and aren't giving up on their plans to turn the party completely to the left.
One nation are aimless, and cunts like Abbott and Bernardi are shepherds without a flock. The old coalition needs to die so a NEW one can form, one that actually is hard right.

Always. Stay. Purging.

Er, he's going to rerun for his seat with zero opposition.

Hard sell in Murica. I think something like

has it right. You can't make it a general "dual citizenship" issue because people will immediately cry about some bullshit melting pot ideal (that never existed outside of propaganda in the first place) but nonetheless win the hearts and minds of the sheep who gobble it up - at which point your move is checkmated. Problem is further compounded that if you target anything specific, people will accuse you of some kind of ism / bigotry.

Easiest move is to prey on fear and cite things like Nadal Hassan or other "so called patriots" who may have been serving in any kind of public capacity who were bad apples or were found treasonous. Johnathan Pollard comes to mind but he's probably too far back for most to remember (or to have ever been aware of).

There's probably a much longer list of traitors you could go after, but the idea is to make it a security move to "fight against potential treason" or something similar. You could throw "terrorism" in there but that's a harder sell because congress is just going to give itself a pass. I mean be fucking real and look at the list of Jew senators - now ask yourself if something is going to get past them and all the Jew gold in Washington.

You'd need something pretty powerful (politically) to get this through or to get Trump to put enough political capital to issue an EO on it.

Are they kicking them out? They are still refusing to leave.

Do they include the UK in that?

The exact quote was "3/4 of Hungarian Jews went straight to the gas chambers".

And it was on on channel 9 today thurdsday 9th November 2017. Interview was with Karl Stefanovic.

I'd love to ask him to prove that claim.

I'd love to corner him on George Soros's involvement in fleecing and deporting his fellow Hungarian jews.

Australia is a foreign power.

The jews are still refusing.

Thank for information on vet tv.

Yes. Jaqiue Lambie resigned because she can hold a UK passport.

This gin should get some credit for wearing a Sonnenrad on the ultra liberal Q&ATV program.

Looks a bit involved:

Australia is foreign power in Australia? Please do elaborate.