Trump Tells State Department to Release All Remaining Hillary Clinton Emails ASAP

archive.fo/1pi0K

Is this the storm?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/923978442525126656
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.fo/1pi0K
news.ava360.com/warning-dod-announces-emp-drill-november-4-6th_f41c6080e.html
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/10/25/strong-evidence-trail-points-to-a-massive-grid-down-event-on-november-4th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(CHECKED)
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

COME ON LET'S GET THIS THING GOING

kike free first post

gibs

I-IS THIS IT LADS?

Checked.

Goddammit, beat me to it.

I gotta good feeling there is going to be a lot of smug anime in this very thread.

nice get

wewlad, does the fire rise?

Wew, this is shaping up to be an interesting week.

chekked

how fucking weak is that? He's the head of tne executive branch and State is an executive department. He could be saying "do it now and that's an order."

But since this is coming from CNN, who knows what he really said?

It's Friday. You know he's dealing with a million things all at once. Quit being a nigger.

Since we are being raided I am going to bump this thread.

this is probably what they are trying to slide tbh

Bump

This 'raid' has kept me warm tonight
This thread is tucking me in so I sleep tight
I'm going to dream of purging commies soon one night

So is it appropriate to print one off, wank on to it and send it to the horrible cunt?

The Donald get the fuck out

(checked)
LOCK HER UP!

WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO START THE WEEKEND

You said you would lock her up, Don. I watched you do it with my own two feet.

Something has been brewing for a long time now… when will the happening finally happen?

Delicious.

First Weinstein, then JFK.
Now Hillary email. Donald is going on the offensive.

Never let them dictate your rhythm.

Revenge is on our madman's mind. This must be the storm. Operation Cross Country has really weakened these sex, drug and gun rings. Two this week busted in my State alone. Decent ones. One was a drug/prostitution bust. Those are the best, you get a pimp/ dealer that won't see daylight anytime soon. A girl was being held at a house under deadly threat. She texted her dad for help. Police came, her dad better than I, called law. I've never seen these rings being busted at this level of speed. This also means less blackmailing going on (hence more room for Trump to fuck niggers shit up now), more federal charges to shut these niggers down, for good. The President/ and Sessions have done very well on this front. Imagine how many get busted in Vegas now!

I want to believe Trump isn't a sock puppet but if I was him I would have been blasting from day one. Who knows, maybe they'll be some pleasant surprises. He either got some nutbag shills shitting up the internet in his name, doing a fucking terrible job or it's the leftist peadeo shills deliberately trying to stir up anti Trump sentiment by making his supporters out to be total cunts online. It's hard to know because of people like Jones, who I think is an utter snake.

-Lowest refugees levels since 1960
-Wall prototypes
-Left ass blasted world wide.

Not ideal at all. Trump is not a white nationalist and have never been.
But I still support the guy against the left. Better having someone doing not enough to save a country than someone actively destroying it.

Based gib poster

so it looks like he was playing 14D Connect Four after all

Everyday I hate her more.

Does the madman know that the antifa fags might actually try something in Nov?

If even we know about this he probably has way more intel on that already. He has an entire private agency on his support.

Which private agency? I am looking to get my foot in the door of the intel world. Any leads?

user means the CIA, of course, who always have Trump's best interests at heart. You'll want to carefully study every episode of Friendship is Magic and make sure to note that in your application.

(checked)
I haven't seen someone actually admit they don't have a concrete opinion on the man in a while - it's nice to see. This seems to be a shill free thread for now. God I really hope he LOCKS HER UP.

That's not how the CIA works, you kike shill. They don't just let in old brony in.

You gotta mail pictures of your pony OC's to "Osama bin Laden". No address needed.

Was there an date publicly stated for that FBI informant to testify? Or do you think he's already done that? I find it odd and kind of exciting that as soon as Mueller looks into the Podestas and the FBI guy gets a lifted gag order, someone is indicted and Trump wants to release all of these files.

I meant private military groups like Academi/Blackwater who handled LV.

>The fate of hegemonic political (((dynasties))) comes down to hacking the illuminati's emails like in Deus Ex.

No, this is just the quiet BEFORE the storm!

Listen up Dr. Pavel, I'll have you know I'm CIA and literally all it took to get that was being a manlet and watching a children's cartoon. Not a single bit of merit required in this fine organization, the ranks of which include nearly every degenerate imbecile with a microdick in Langley.

I can't even imagine.

Checked!
We have something special going on, lads.

Checked
Trump is tired of them dragging their feet and wants it in our hands to get shit done. We should be getting paychecks.

Why is journalism such shit these days?

because people keep reading it

Checked and spot on. Oh, and eights Trump sizes.

Timing it for Halloween, Clinton's favourite day.

No more hope for widow's sons, user. That's why.

In b4:

Trump is setting up the pieces, it's obvious he's planning on getting her locked up, he's not a "forgive and forget" kind of guy. Trump is probably waiting for after the midterms (which he's going to have a more pro-Trump senate) to really go after her… maybe we're lucky and we get a new SCOTUS member too.

Can't tell if nog.

I thought Trump was a mason though.

Right you have to be a clopping ponies enthusiast as well.

Go glow in the dark while you still can, CIAnigger.

What makes it more hilarious is that this is happening 2 days after Killary's birthday.
LOCK HER UP!

PRESIDENT STORMBRINGER

It could all end up amounting to nothing in the end but it sure looks like Trump is beginning to keep his campaign promise to put Shillary behind bars, along with the rest of her piece-o-shit cronies, shills and ass-kisser fag friends.

Hes not perfect and anyone on here with a decent IQ should have known that from the beginning but he is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction for us. Not perfect but good.

It’s not going to help. Reddit is coming after trump and his supporters. They will murder everyone with words on the internet and witty twitter posts. I love you all and wish you well

I love how edgy they are. When shit kicks off, they are going to be begging the police to save them.

IS THE STORM STARTING, LADS?

Pretty good in-a-nutshell synopsis of current events. Nice to know Judicial Watch is suing the shit out of everyone and anyone in order to get records/emails. Does anyone know what time the JFK files will drop?
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/923978442525126656

Would drinking bleach actually kill someone?

HOPEFULLY but track record of HAPPENING. TEND TO SLOW WHEN THE COLD WEATHER SETS IN THEY AND THEIR PETS CAN'T INTO WHITE WEATHER BUT HOPEFULLY THE SWAMP GETS purged by A STORM OF EPIC PROPORTIONS
YOU NEVER KNOW WINNING SO FAR slowly but surely we shall prosper

It's just a promise to keep, it's justice. She committed crimes. Fuck her and her gaggle of bungling idiots.

^^;

You guys are pretty cool, don't go to Washington D.C. next week, there's gonna be a storm

I voted for Bernie in the primary and Stein in the general, and generally rooted for Trump over Hillary. I've come to like Trump though. He isn't the president we wanted. He's the president we needed.

Holy shit, I didn't realize Pewdie was going /ourguy/ that hard.

But he’s giving us something better than a paycheck user. He’s giving us a country.

not sure which one of you is the autist

Holla Forums seems to forget Trump has a vendetta for the kikes for 9/11. He was on the radio after it happened saying there was no way the jets took the World Trade Centers down because it was built with a new style where the support beams were on the outside. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8

It was a hologram was it not

Massive check of top keks.

Blame the Jews if you must, but for fucks sake, please remember Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11.

I've never seen this before and now I have a boner.

You don't even know how 9/11 went down, you think muds hijacked planes. It was jew from front end to back end. Go to hell Israeli faggot.

You have to drink more than you'd think, but yes. Any less than a full glass would just dissolve your esophagus and stomach lining

Nice anime girl, CIAnigger.

I take it the newest JFK files haven't been uploaded yet? As per the Trump tweet, they should be available by now.

Nothing on NARA
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Reported

Because there’s zero evidence for it, yid.

Washington (CNN) The State Department still has 40,000 pages of records – which may include emails sent by Clinton as secretary of state. These documents were discovered by the FBI and handed over to the State Department over the summer as a result of its investigation of former Rep. Anthony Weiner.

Next time you want to try the D/C post please pick something that was actually said by the person you are quoting,chaim.

What the fuck is taking so long? Is Trump actually the President?

You'd think the ORCON #1 in the Land would have done this months ago.

Whenever Trump wants to sneeze, he has to ask for permission from his Deep State Reptilian Masters 18 floors underneath Ft Meade.

checked
Only the beginning

Absolutely terrible

Timing is everything. Trump plays a long game. (He trademarked "Make America Great Again" after Romney lost in 2012.) For dramatic/storytelling purposes, a hero always falters for a while before triumphing. For political purposes, what's the best time for a climax (e.g. trials and convictions)? How about 2018, before the midterm elections?

And yet I remain, jimmies unrustled, while you're sitting there triggered like an SJW with multicolored hair and and multiple piercings.

lol, Saudi ruling class

>archive.fo/1pi0K

checked

It's like you think we don't know that sunnis are the left hand of the kike.

It's always a good day when our agitators are left in a gaping state of silence, and defeat. Keep at it, you fine gents.

Digits pls. We haven't seen anything yet.

you DO know the second he tries that without cleaning up the three letter agencies and getting everyone to bend the fucking knee he's getting JFK'd? That's what he's been doing all this time and you only see the blows through chickenshit press releases and what the press chooses to publish.

that meme is kind of shit tbh, get GIMP & watch a few youtube tutorials on it.

According to that 1st picture trump was the apprentice of a Jewish banker

people who told that a year ago got banned

There are never too many happenings.

I don't think a gimp tutorial is going to help here.

Oh. This was the reason for the whole JFK files thing.

They should have never touched our games.
Hell hath no fury like an autist scorned.

dubs confirm

This whole week is going to be crazy. This is just the beginning.

I'll take land too.

LOCK HER UP

Soon

Poor killary.

Reading thread and checking digits.

*Gives the glownigger a ego* Why would you do this. So it can go into (((their))) folder next to all of their r34 pony shit?

(checked)

The hostile EMP should be a doozy.

news.ava360.com/warning-dod-announces-emp-drill-november-4-6th_f41c6080e.html

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

OH GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

They will try to break every possible electrical devices? And kill the internet?

Wtf, how do I protect my computer from EMP??!?!?

Not likey. The Jews won't shut down their own massive surveillance network.

(checked)
The hostile EMP should be a doozy.

yea there was a post about it on 4plebs i saved the links but they aren't archived.

That's the UN Vehicles in like fuckin wyoming. UN forces are covertly deployed to US.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/10/25strongevidence-trail-points-to-a-massive-down-event-on-november-4th/

images soon

thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/10/25/strong-evidence-trail-points-to-a-massive-grid-down-event-on-november-4th/

did I the link?

Drain-o deaths are even more painful.

After a certain amount probably. Less than a fatal amount though would just be incredibly painful and leave you horribly, painfully debilitated for life however long you continue to exist.

Ya know what definitely would not be fun? Do not.. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT convince filthy commies that if they brush their teeth with vinegar and then do a peroxide mouthwash it will prevent all cavities even if they forget to brush every now and then.

iirc the resulting reaction created paracetic acid and is fucking no bueno

In what context is that a bad thing Mr. Sheckelstein?

what

I love this timeline

the only time she can leave the house without her human skin suit.

It sounds like time to call up the Freikorps then. I would love to see alphabet faggots try some shit after an actual call to arms. A lot of us are veterans and would fix that real quick, make no mistake. I've also been studying shifty CIAnigger fucks and their ilk for a long time.

No, if they get called out (and they SHOULD since the dirty fuckers are into all kinds of shit for black budget money), they will be over with. Trump would be smart and play some of them off of each other and toy with them before going for the kill, too.

It's not that hard to get field agents to doubt their chain of command, either. That means that they all know that they're dirty and compromised, or that, at a minimum, a lot of them would accept the removal of their (((bosses))), which would still be a massive step in the right direction. No citizen of any country should have to live under a fucking spy grid.

Spoiler that shit, user.

Uh, guys. Look up Assange latest tweets. It's all over for HRC

Well said. The Führer's with us -
SIEG HEIL

username checks out