TIME FOR PAYBACK, YOU BIGOTS

I WILL FIND ALL OF YOU & GIVE YOU THE DICK OF COMMUNISM IRL.

Prepare to be fucked so hard you die wussy nazis

didnuthinwrong,

the name's stalin

gunna find yoo

and rape you

paybacknazis

worldisanempire

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-more-intelligent-than-religious-people-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html
scienceandreligiontoday.com/2011/09/26/why-are-high-functioning-autistics-more-likely-to-be-atheists-or-agnostics/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1088868313497266?journalCode=psra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

communists are literally retarded

Shit, I forgot to take my microscope with me

kek

You won't be needing a microscope for this one.
Comrade, are you ready to unleash your true sexual desires - those for the same sex?

Satanic kikes will be punished by God. Keep trying your luck.

independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-more-intelligent-than-religious-people-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html

Just kill yourself, you superstition imbecile. Religion is bullshit which should have died off hundreds of years ago.

Want to know how I know you have no soul?

scienceandreligiontoday.com/2011/09/26/why-are-high-functioning-autistics-more-likely-to-be-atheists-or-agnostics/

its all so tiresome

Too bad for you atheism's prime directive is to refrain from reproducing.

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1088868313497266?journalCode=psra
lel

Is it plastic, or attached to your 'girlfriend'?

let the deluded kikes fall deeper into their grave they have dug

(((zuckerman)))

Buck up nigger, this shit is hilarious. Plus, maybe they'll actually do something finally. You never know.

Allow me to answer your retarded image. Many religions teach the love of humanity, which means they have a concern for you. They want you to go to the best place in the after life. Don't worry. Decades of state sponsored forced atheist indoctrination coupled with "refugees welcomed" means you will be facing that Kaba 5 to 6 times a day if you want your head to remain attached to your body. M'lady.

2 NM-344,
Edgewood, NM
Bring it on you degenerate commie. Come find me.

Haha TRShills are sperging out.

Which God? Yahweh the God of the real jews, the blonde/blue eyed aryans that the OT refers to as the Israelites? :^)

The true creator of spirit, not the false material god that is Yahweh

checked

Poor Stalin. He found out about the Jews too late.

I imagine its pretty small. micropenis dysphoria is a serious mental illness and should not be taken lightly.