I don't care for this, thought I would share. Not much I can do alone

I don't care for this, thought I would share. Not much I can do alone.
archive.fo/FolTN
twitter.com/michaelmhughes/status/924127829461295106

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171029073200/https://m.facebook.com/basttemple/about
web.archive.org/web/20171029073559/http://celticsouljewelryandpottery.blogspot.com/2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Foolish Walmart-tier communist "magic" users.

KEK IS WATCHING

Can you imagine how bad the cat lady in charge of that twitter account smells?

black magic has no power over the light

It's actually this pudgy cuckold, Michael M. Hughes. "Bind Trump" is literally a business venture of his. Has a newsletter, book, etc. etc.

That guy looks like he's about to start gobbling black dick at any moment.

my digits say that they are going to kill themselves doing their stupid magic ritual

all he has to do is get another scoop and their magic is disabled kek

Or they are just unwittingly playing into his dubs magic and he doesn't need to do shit. 2 scoops, 2 pieces, 2 walls, 2 terms, checkem

Don't you see?

Bide lady, bide, there's no where you can hide.

that was beautiful

I'm guessing the last two times witches/wiccans cat ladies tried this didn't work and they haven't learned their lesson. So it goes without saying that neither will this one.

Holy fuck, I'm wondering when "spontaneous human combustion" starts making the news again.

They are jumping into the deep water, where Kek is waiting.

9/11 would spam at a friend

I thought blumpft's hair was fake?

Question.

Wouldn't the fact that a group has set out to obtain samples of the presidents hair/DNA be of concern to the Secret Service?
Would they think that perhaps these people may be operating as a front for a foreign government who may want samples of the presidents DNA for nefarious purposes?

Because you know. These are things the SS worries about.

dubs indicate yes.

Yes. Yes indeed.

Considering that the Secret Service collects all bowel movement of the president for secure disposal, yes, I would say you and your dubs are correct: This Cucklock's efforts to harvest a sample of the president is in fact an act of treason and a threat to national security.

Since the SS protects former first ladies for life (thanks obama) does that mean Shillary will have SS protection in prison?

Weak kiked magic will never affect anyone with any sort of willpower.

how bout we bind you to a stake and burn you alive michael? see whos magic is more effective.

Do they know that failed curses reflect back upon their casters?

Didn't some guy ask people for Hillary's hair in exchange for bitcoin?

Wow, that's sad.

Eat shit hebe.

Like we've talked about the last few times this happened, this isn't really anything to worry about. Whenever someone uses negative intent as a means of trying to influence someone's life with negative thoughtforms, if it isn't powerful enough to counteract all the other forces in that person's life, it'll affect the person whose intent it was instead. That's why when we all did that creative visualization for the child sex slaves to be free a few months ago it was with the intent of something good happening (freedom for child sex slaves) rather than something bad happening (binding Trump). Not to mention the fact that 99% of Wiccans are LARPing and just want to look cool to their friends. Belief is an important part of this kind of thing. The more people believe in Kek, the stronger the egregore gets and the more our intent influences reality. On the other hand, most of these Wiccans are either very skeptical or don't believe in what they're doing (all the LARPy language like "witchfiltration" makes it feel like a game), and also most likely don't understand the occult theory behind it, like stuff about thoughtforms and manifestation, and just read a book or two about "how to be a witch and wear gothy clothes and curse your enemies". It isn't going to do jack shit.

Oh cool, another excuse to post this trainwreck.

It's nothin personnel, Donald buhuhuhuh. We jus don't like you buuhuhuhuhuh.

Daily reminder that there are two types of neo-pagan: Eclecticism and Reconstructionism, they do NOT get along.
Eclectics are founded by bored rich hippies in the 60's, they basically make all their shit up and maybe add in some pagan names or concepts that they are vaguely familiar with.
They are all politically leftist and globalist, this maes sense given that they don't give two shits about ancestry or tradition, or even getting the lore right, they'd happily mix a female Thor with a black Zeus, and a gay Horus.
They give REAL pagans a bad name, but they aren't pagans, really, they are just idiots who want to feel special by loudly believing "wacky" things.
Wiccans, Thelemics, and Newagers fall into this category.
Pagan Reconstructionists are the real deal, we care deeply about ancestry and dominion, we know that blood and soil is where the gods live, we pay strict attention to the details of the stories, traditions, and practices, because we actually care enough to honor them properly.
Reconstructionists include the modern-day followers of any of the ancient polytheistic faiths, from the egyptian and hellenic, through the germanic and celtic, even out to the slavic, each ancestry is something to be proud of and preserve.
Politically, we are right wing, often far right or libertarian, this has been the prevailing ideological mindset of the community since long before the alt-right was a thing, learning about your own people makes you love them, and this is often the drive behind white nationalism, not hatred of other races, as most believe, that comes after, in response to their reaction to a white man who loves his people enough to advocate for them.
I look past the niggers, and I see a jew, and I remember who had forced the slave morality of christianity into the lands of my ancestors, who had impatiently assumed the role of their masters, and who still plays this role to this day.
And it is then that I am reminded of what was so powerful about being a Reconstructionist pagan, I'm going back to the core of it all, the Jews and their Christ-lie.
My faith gives me the drive I need to burn all the kikes in their holes, I'll throw the Eclecticists in their as well to keep them company.

Didn't that ritual they attempted innawoods only resulted in causing a forest fire?

What a creepy kike. Why does he laugh like that?

Do you have a source for that because that is fucking beautiful.

Found this on his Google+ account page.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

also archive that shit my dude

well looks like im staying up tonight now

basttemple @msn.com

Average Holla Forums user has more meme magic on tip of their pinky given than 20 tumblr wicca witches.

already got an address, archive.is seems to be taking a shit tho
web.archive.org/web/20171029073200/https://m.facebook.com/basttemple/about

web.archive.org/web/20171029073559/http://celticsouljewelryandpottery.blogspot.com/2011/

symbols seem to be in reverse, he could just be an inane insufferable kike that has no idea what this shit means.

That fucking monster! He actually uses Google+? Talk about degenerate.

This is what we're up against.

to be fair when you try to run a home business you use whatever you can.

0:38: The exact second I became convinced this man has eaten the severed tongue of a half-dead 11-year-old.

Like his kids?

touche

he seems kind of beta for that but I am curious about what he keeps in his cuckshed. I did find an address.
Any brave anons in Denver, Colorado willing to take pics?

It's kind of funny how subtle and accurate that image is

On the one hand, you just have a silly normalfag meme making fun of a children's show, but on the other, it's naming the jew with dark humor. AND THEN, it goes on to imply that jews are vampires. That's a great image and deserves the doubles

When I was a child, I was taught that witchcraft is real and straight from Satan. My retarded Boomercuck parents believed that fucking around with D&D or listening to rock music would invite demons to capture my soul. It really fucked with me as a kid; I used to be really scared when I imagined what demonic possession would make me into.

Of course, when I turned 17, I got way smarter than you retarded Christcucks. Fedora.png.

I'm almost 40 now, and I just got a glimpse of a man who has actually practiced witchcraft and become possessed by Legion. This is what it does to you. Holy shit, it's actually worse than what I pictured them doing to me.

Or he's severely autistic and too stupid to write good code. Whatever.

I understand why they used to burn these faggots. From now on, whenever I read or hear something about the witch trials, I'm not going to picture normal, innocent victims. I'm going to be picturing this motherfucker talking shit about the Hapsburgs and grunting within earshot of the village Witchsmeller Pursuviant.

No, Kitty! This is MY magic spell!

well he's also a yid and they always deserve a good gassing

I thought this as well kek

looking at this fag more, I suspect he's just a superficial scheming kike that's trying to make shitty viral videos to advertise his shitty pottery business.

this is why trump wears a tupe 1488D chess!

Fixed it for you user.

I honestly believe that I could shoot that thing on sight and be found perfectly justified in doing so in the name of self defence, just by showing a video of that fucking laugh. What is that thing? Why does it sound like there are people getting shot in the background at around 7 minutes in? I thought I was a tough cunt but not anymore, I honestly think I'm going to have nightmares from this thing.

Oops

why should anyone care?
are you five?

every.fucking.time
Pedo supporters get rope too.

wtf does some retarded le meme magic shit got to do with pedophilia?

The SS are insane in terms of the shit they do to keep the president safe.
Yes they collect his bowel movements for proper disposal because they're paranoid about presidential DNA getting out because everyone knows at least Israel can make DNA targeted diseases.

yeah, autistic mutts larping in the backwoods of a state park with "weaponry" forged from scrap pot metal and 3deep4u "i'm spiritual not religious" types that reek of cat/pug piss and pay $29.99 for painted gravel healing crystals. because paganism is fucking gay.

TL;DR Demon worshippers attempt operation to curse Trump. Anons quickly realise this is seditious, with possible crimes of treason. Related demon worshippers are linked to pedophile cults. Then (you) ask why anyone should care. Read the bread Epstein, childrens' lives do matter.

Some of those (((niggers))) glow infrared user.

doesn't get

Yep, that's about what I expect from the people who hate Trump. I feel sorry for the cat honestly, the guy probably tries to channel his autism through it to make Trump's scalp itch or something retarded like that.

Literally in front of a cuck shed.

It's not so much about DNA, a stool sample can reveal a myriad of detailed information about the health status of a patient, disclose any medications he is taking and reveal health conditions which could be used to mask an assassination.
If it was DNA then he couldn't even shake hands with foreign leaders.

Chances are that they got no hair but are pretending to because these magic rituals can work if the target believes them.
The stories of Australian Aboriginal shamans "pointing the bone" to kill someone are well documented and even recorded by Western medical doctors who treated patients suffering the effects of the hex.
It's invariably fatal within the abo culture, against White men, not so much.

Rolling for pretending. It's just a thot.

None of that is Celtic. At all. Why are these people so insufferable? I can't wait to beat them to a pulp like the school yard bully so ungraciously stolen away from them in childhoodbut this time it'll be for all time.

Time to dig, boys. Archive everything! We've got a pedo to catch.

Disagree. It's a widespread fallacy to think that the effectiveness of witchcraft depends on the victim believing in said practices. This is emphatically not the case. In fact, bocors prefer Westerners as victims, as those won't seek help from protectors and will simply die from an unspecifiede "heart attack" or will get strange, inexplicable rashes.

Use nigger magic, get nigger results.

there is no way that I could possibly mock the pansies and snowflakes of the left more effectively than this.

Thanks, leftscum.