/wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

/wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Holla Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.

How should we hang them?? Something fast, and non-vandalistic would be ideal! Share thoughts below

Important:

Tools/suggestions:

If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF04tAoE4CE
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
my.mixtape.moe/qrhvqd.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1509170174264.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the second thread? They're going everywhere whether or not /jewypol/ agrees.
Sage because first threads still up.

The ongoing boardwide raid is probably Holla Forums. They're assblasted about this whole thing.

>>>Holla Forums2195945

The only reason they're mad is because they're just like their (((masters))), they fear truth. Throughout history men like us have changed the future through nothing more than force of will and a dogged determination to make the world better for our people. Blood, sweat and tears have paved the road for us to exist. We have carved lives out of the most inhospitable terrains on earth, yet all the lefties claim we're (((privileged))). They are afraid that It's okay to be white. will be the wedge that causes their disease infested house of cards to tumble down as their allies all turn on each other in their oppression olympics.

How do you feel about supporting capitalist interests

The replacement agenda is propped up by capitalism

mass migration is enabled & supported by capitalism

The biggest fighters against "white supremacy!" are multibillion dollar corporations

good link. very easy to trigger libshits and bait them into revealing their retardation

Any user here have that "white people are the true POC" ?

pre-tape posters so you can put them up 10x faster. taping on the go is a huge pain in the ass.

white duct tape
white duct tape
white duct tape

good idea

Feel free to link to some fancy videos, too

youtube.com/watch?v=EF04tAoE4CE

My (black) sister had problems growing up in part because she wanted to be white like me.

"It's okay to be black" would make more sense. I've never seen any white people who really didn't feel okay about it.

Also if you put "It's okay to be white, or black, or yellow, or green; you deserve love just the way you are!" you'll be able to reach a lot more people with your message, I think.

No, these are horrible ideas. Taped posters can be pulled down as quickly as they're put up. Tape yours, and you've decided every one you put up will only have a single reader, because the probably white, SJW bitch first person who sees your work will deface it, lest someone think she approves.

Wheat paste. Cover the entire back.Consider attaching razor blades to the interior back edges

Get the fuck out of here, go back to cuckchan, and never talk to me or to Sargon's wife's son ever again, you TORfagging normie shitstain.

I probably shouldn't post this, but here are some manuals I made for my IRL autism group. I think there are some older versions kicking around, but these are the newest and most complete.

Postering guide:
>>>/pdfs/7330
Adhesives and glue recipes:
>>>/pdfs/7331

Use them wisely.

If you need a quick delivery method, use full page shipping labels. They are cheap and highly effective. You can purchase them in packs of 100 for about 12 dollars.

true, but we're going for a 1-day media blitz at first. And I'm a 6'2 white male living in a neighborhood of 5'2 asian shorties, i can stick a poster fucking high up so that no one can reach it without a ladder.

Thanks again FBI-kun for your one-way ticket to jail for the fucking razor blades again. It doesn't matter if the posters are taken down quickly, just that they are noticed by the right people. Who are they you ask? Not the normie populace, but those shrieking anti-white harpies who will, in their uncontrollable virtue-signalling, spread the image of it around to an incredible degree. You light a grease fire and wait for some moron to throw water on it. Jujitsu is all about using your opponent's momentum and force against them, so let them do the hard work of kvetching it to the world. They simply cannot help themselves.

This. Large shipping labels are extremely adhesive and quick to slap on any surface. The problem with wheat paste is that it's messy and you'd have to sit there applying it to the paper, exposed to people seeing you. With the labels simply attach, slap on, done.

if yall are just looking to trigger the zio-cucks why not use stencils and white spray paint?
yeah it sure is - it'll drive the apes crazy too… probably sketchier if you get caught with spray paint though…

I still like razor blades.

Don't fall for the Holla Forums set up whitelivesmatter and white Meetup. This is our Meetup and our plan!

good job user, thanks for making this.

holy fuck boys they will not be able to control their reactions, pic related

and video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

also, print out more lads:

every single time they do this further confirms what we know, the left can't meme.

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this. IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER.

print em lads:

wow, how much does a comfy .gov job land?

you are handing out ammo to the enemy

Printerfag here: I know it's short notice, but if you can get something from a thrift store with cash, and a refilled/remanufactured toner cartridge, do that.

ridiculous, they already know about this and have been shilling hard for a very long time

its a morale boost for us and should build hype and get more people to put up posters

of course the posters had to be printed out, the whole point is for people to see them - this doesn't tell anybody anything new

not necessary, they will never go to those forensic lengths to track something which is not even a crime in the first place
there is no risk

Dots like that are something that can be used to build a case rather than form a case anyway. If you were to be arrested for it, law enforcement is likely already aware it was you, and the dots would be used to confirm it. Using them to find the culprit in the first place is far less practical.

a case for what? nothing

impossible, there is no crime

are you really this scared, or are you a shill who's fear-mongering?

this is completely legal and there is no risk

I've worked in the aftermarket side of the industry for far too long. I don't trust any of these fucks.

no it is not.
it just makes you 'another minority'.
Show no weakness

I'm not the slightest bit scared. I'm stating why, even if we're pretending that it's a crime, it's pointless to worry about someone locating you using those dots. I'm not disagreeing with you at all, only providing more reasons why worrying is silly.

just don't shoot yourself in the foot.

nvm that makes sense

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this. IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER.
print em lads:

JUDEN AS ALWAYS TRYING TO LURE US OUT - WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT BY THE STATE YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF POSSESSIONS!! (!!!!!!)

FUCKING BAIT THREAD

75% sure you are joking
20% suspected shill
5% retard

print em lads:

it's ok, you're a smart brilliant scientist with vast amounts of knowledge, and a proven track work in providing methods to improve the world for everyone.

Or you are also a fucking retard, and you can't see that you are BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

If you're doing this on your home machine, disconnect that fucking piece of shit from your network. Particularly if you're saddled with an HP.

the only one being taken for a good hard ride is the media, who will lose their minds after these go up

played like a fiddle

print em lads:

they report that "extreme right racist flyers have been spread", after that a few crying niggers that are crying.
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
Taking the media for a ride? Too late, that already happened during the Clinton's Campaign Network News takedown.

You will be played by some stranger on some imageboard pretending to use (((ORANGE))) pepe lookalikes. You are without retort when you don't acknowledge that the true color of the pepe and the intended colors of KEK are the color of the watermark on the [INSERT SLOGAN] image.

Is there a discord this?!?!

I saw this thread on 4chan and it had a discord!

Does this one have a discord too??

reminder to everyone to ignore shills, they are in panic mode because they know how effective this will be
common shill tactics:
etc etc etc
all bullshit

print em lads:

what defines effective?

White supremacists, xenophobes and anti-Semites are drawing leaflets (1960's activism in 2017??)

(checked)

Thanks for the glue recipe PDF user. Will read. Personally l have had mixed luck with wheat paste and tend to just default to wood glue.

Lurk for two years and learn to check the catalog before posting.

NYPA

What if I was, though?

4cucks kys already and mods for allowing this shit

Use wheat paste. Marxists, anarchists and other faggots have used it for decades. As said, the posters will get pulled down by a SJW in an instant.

D&C attempt, who cares where the idea comes from? If an idea can pass a general test of worth, it should be incorporated into your world view. If you're not open to the possibility of truths appearing from unlikely places, then you're lost. Every day you should strive to find new knowledge that contradicts your belief system and rationally look at it, if it resonates with you, then you may incorporate it into your own worldview. It's hard to realize the JQ, the holohoax, race reality etc. if your only information source is mainstream, but we all made it here by simply questioning our own beliefs and siding with the more rational views. Always strive to find truth no matter the source.

No. Factual statement that there is another thread, OP is shit, and the biggest supporters for this 'op' can't even pretend to fit in. They never lurked.

What a retarded fucking statement. If you know an idea comes from a jew, do you give it the same weight as any other idea?

The entirety of your post has basically nothing to do with what I said.