Untitled

Yes ?
I like it.

..checke em

I'M TELLING ON YOU

just fuck my shit up

You also like getting fugged in your ass too i suppose

I'm going to install this game. If it is not the best ever, OP, I'm going to hold you in contempt.

No, that's if you like PoE, gets your facts straight sir.

Better devs than GGG, but less content than PoE, and GGG recently hired new coders and PoE now have a lot of content. But everything in PoE is nerfed to shit and not a songle viable build is cheap. And even with 8-9k hp you can die in oneshot, so every single HP build in poe is useless. But grim dawn lacks customization. With rebalance of devotion it kinda look like real passive tree, but still, not enough of everything.
HP, evasion, block, dodge, armor, and even a lot of endurance charges is worse than a lot of energy shield. But on early level poe is okay. And grim dawn is kanda stays the same without much change after 20 lvl.

What a shit thread, make sure to at least put no PoE allowed next time

GREAT THREAD

You're overreacting to hell and back, if they cared this much about feminists they wouldn't have enemy designs like pic related

I got banned from path of exile a good 5 fucking times in the 100 hours I played it because the moderators deemed me as too "toxic and racist"

I got banned a couple times, was about 50 hours in or so. Fucking dropped.

Was having an allright time, but I don't have the patience to deal with all that. It's not like I talk to other players like I'm on an imageboard I just manage to get banned for cursing. Fucking bullshit.

anyone wanna play coop GOG version?

I don't know how the fuck you would accomplish that without making an active attempt to nigger up public chats so you can feign outrage afterwards.

Good game. New content patch with new dungeon and items coming soon and also there is an expansion in the works.

Recently been playing a Shaman/Occultist(Conjurer) Vitality Caster Focused on Wendigo Totem and Sigil of Destruction so far.

Came up against my first mob type that's immune to vitality damage so I spent alot of time waiting for my Doom Bolt to come of cooldown and kiting.

This sorta shit with different enemy types, strengths and weaknesses is great. How the hell do people play Diablo 3 where the vast majority of mobs are the same save for 1 or 2 abilities and their appearance?

epic viral marketing thread
totally not shills posting these I'm sure :^)