T'S HAPPENING! TRUMP WILL RELEASE ALL OTHER JFK FILES! (excluding names of people still living)

What will Trump do with the $100,000 reward from Wikileaks?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924064610038272000

Hotpocket Edit:
Always archive, Anons. Always.
archive.is/DeL6G

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EYbFn
archive.org/download/KerryThornleyConfessionToConspiracy/Kerry Thornley - Confession to Conspiracy.epub
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/jfk-files-cia-plotted-kill-castro-stage-bombings-miami/
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/one-paragraph-you-need-read-jfk-assassination-files-may-change-everything
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqZZSlenpu8
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Fina…
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>archive.is/EYbFn

humongous if factual

LELZ Sorry - wrong image LOL

nothing happened in the first round so i doubt something will the second time around

Mueller had to move fast, he must be nervous about the UraniumOne scandal.

Maybe we can start a thread on this - or maybe /n/ or /newsplus/ will in a few days KEK

Put it towards the wall?

"The wall just got 10ft higher"

>>>/suicide/
Reported. Blackpilling doesn’t work on us. Only infiltrating the moderation works.

100,000 into a gibs program likely

they are either scared, or shits about to get spicy

Welp, there goes the Bushes off the shit list.

the dinosaur will die soon tho :^)

Seems like nothing of value will be released

Anyone else thinks that this is Trump's revenge for the Mueller indictment thing?

Checked
Factual
Humongous
Told you faggots Trump was going to shit all over the cia horse fuckers

But I don’t want President Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence.

man i had totally forgotten about that

BASED DT SHOWING THOSE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WHO'S BOSS

>>>/reddit/

Proving the conspiracy theory is technically putting it to rest.

Sort of convenient that the next batch released will be the good ones, in addition to setting up those who refuse to obey orders to release an immediate dismissal. Not saying 44DD chess, but it is rather convenient. Bush Sr is still safe for now, but everyone will know.

My issue is that some files were obviously cut off right when shit was getting juicy.

Maybe we can finally make progress in dismantling these useless fucking alphabet agencies once it's revealed they had a direct hand in killing a sitting president.

They’ll always be on my shitlist. I was raised as a good cuckservative boy. The war criminal actions of these two fucks was my original redpill. George W should be fucking hung in front of his dumbass daughters and traitor father. Idc ban me bush is worse than obama. Barry Soetero was just a blackpill candidate. Jews don’t give a fuck about nigs. Bush started it off. Piece of traitor shit. Anyone that says they ‘missed’his dumb ass is a fucking shill. He green lighted total zog takeover. Rot in hell dumbass.

Is he really doing this just to dispel the myth that new presidents are taken into a room and shown the JFK assassination from a new angle?

reminder that we're not the only ones who disagree with the "official story". the kikes would gladly start calling Oswald a neo-nazi if they could get away with it.

pottery

Funny. If Rafeal Cruz and HW Bush are the only reductions… That pretty much proves they did it.

A lot of the files either start off in the middle or stop before the end. It made me wonder are these just missing pages from the earlier releases?

As American citizens if they don't then it's our job to kill the agents..

Calm down, FBI.

There are a lot of contradictory theories. This will put most to rest.

(((Patriot Act)))

You know, when I watch the Zapruder film without commentary or edits or stupid music, I don't see anything inconsistent with both shots coming from the Book Depository.

That's not to say there weren't multiple shooters, or Oswald wasn't a patsy. I just don't see the grassy knoll narrative holding up to the evidence. I actually believed in the grassy knoll shooter for awhile. It would have been a superior place for a sniper, with a good escape route.

This last release only created more confusion about who really did it.

It's a mess. Seems like investigators from the start decided it was Oswald and no other look into the matter every tried to concretely prove otherwise.

He'll probably live another good 20 years or so, considering he has the money and funds for 10 or so heart transplants just like George Soros. These sub-human creatures are afraid of dying and will do anything to prolong their miserable existence here on this planet.

You should read Kerry Thornley's Confession To Conspiracy.

He was an army buddy of Oswald's, a far right winger who hated Kennedy for being soft on Communism, one of the co-authors of The Principia Discorida, and the only person to write a book on Oswald before the assassination. He was also called to testify before the Warren Commission.

He believed he'd been set up to "solve" the conspiracy by deep state agents. After decades of research he concluded

(epub on archive.org)

archive.org/download/KerryThornleyConfessionToConspiracy/Kerry Thornley - Confession to Conspiracy.epub

Yeah. I was watching it frame by frame as well and the final shot does look like it came from behind. That's definitely an exit wound blowing out the front. I used to be sure it was from the front before, but I haven't seen the video in while. The first shot is harder to tell, but looking at the governor's instant reaction and how he turns around after the bullet hits him tells you the bullet is traveling from left to right.

If all the shots came from the book depository the question still remains who took the shots and if it was Oswald who was he connected to?

That's very interesting. Btw what was so interesting about Oswald that inspired Thornley to write a book about about him before the assassination?

Oswald was obviously conneced to the CIA. His defection to the Soviet Union, and the way he repatriated without fanfare indicates he was sent to gather intelligence and failed. He later worked for Hoover's FBI as an informant against the CIA by infiltrating the secret Bay of Pigs training camps, which were running in spite of JFK's orders (this is all documented).

I think the CIA threatened him, then told him they'd bring him back into the fold if he killed Kennedy for them. Instead they got their revenge by setting him up to be the fall guy.

In this scenario he was bot the assassin AND a patsy.

Builds the wall 10ft higher
Builds wall 10ft higher

Gonna be a tall ass wall

He was an aspiring novelist. He wanted to write a book about his time in the Army when he was stationed in Japan. He thought Oswald would be an interesting character to make the protagonist, and when he heard he'd defected to the USSR he decided that was dramatic enough to clinch the choice.

Also this is why he thinks he was set up to "solve" the assassination by intelligence agents. When they heard he was writing a novel about their patsy, AND that he wanted JFK dead, they befriended him under false pretenses and fed him information about what would take place. These people only discussed it as hypotheticals during casual conversations. After the assassination he realized they had inside information, and he was talking to real conspirators. And of course after JFK was killed these people vanished, and when he tried to find them he realized they were using false identities.

He was an idiot for believing them. But I guess at that point he was dead either way.

Oswald was a notorious goof-ass and glory hound.

How can you think this backwards

I never even knew this existed. I'll definitely have to check it out. It would be nice if this final release will clear things up, but I won't be holding my breath.

or he volunteered for some fucked up project while he was in the Marines and became the product of some half-assed brainwashing.

Thornley didn't think much of his own book. It was mostly an objectivist screed by the time he finished, and contained a lot of irrelevant fiction. If you want to know what he knew about the assassination watch the interviews and read his Confession to Conspiracy (linked above)

wouldn't wikileaks want the files without redactions?

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE HAPPENINGS?

was oswald a good shot?

I should also say that this scenario explains other things as well. Like how he knew he was a patsy so quickly. If he was just some random guy he would have been confused and not known what was going on. But he realized he was the patsy the moment the getaway car didn't show up.

That also explains why he didn't have an escape plan other than hiding out in a nearby movie theater. If he'd planned the whole thing himself he would have arranged his own transport.

And of course how would he have known where Kennedy's diverted motorcade would be without intelligence contacts?

He had Marine core training, and the Italian Carcano he was using was a great rifle. I used to own one. Very reliable and accurate.

is it true they altered the route on the day of the shooting so it passed in front of the book depository?

Yes. In fact it was altered while Kennedy was still en route.

I remember an old tweet where he claimed Ted Cruz killed JFK. Show me the proof.

disgusting.

The whole operation was shockingly sloppy, but as Machiavelli said, assassinations are unreliable operations.

The conspirators had the advantage of extended prep time, and they used it to the fullest by laying down false leads and making sure their assassin was well trained for the hit. If the CIA did indeed recruit Oswald they would have arranged for him to spend long hours at the range. Secret training camps were a resource they had in abundance, as the whole Bay of Pigs operation proved.

And I cannot stress enough how well suited the Carcano was. I used to drill those rounds through steel plate and telephone poles and they wouldn't deviate an inch. The magic bullet theory is total bullshit.

They were also available in large numbers up until the 90s. Cheap, easy to acquire, and unlikable to any US agency.

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/jfk-files-cia-plotted-kill-castro-stage-bombings-miami/
Link shows the related pic content. Probably discussed here already. Tells us CIA has, can or willing to stage events. AKA Vegas.

I guess the kikes aren't too happy about this

Yep, the CIA really, really wanted Castro gone, and JFK was dead-set against it. When they tried to force his hand by doing the Bay of Pigs against his orders, he let all of their operatives and assets die, rather than give them air support.

If the CIA ever had a motive to kill him, that was it.

Also the mob wanted JFK dead as well. He appointed his brother, Robert Kennedy, to US Attorney General and he was doing a great job of cleaning up organized crime. This explains the Jack Ruby connection.

Whenever there's a murder ask who profited. The mob got Bobby out of their hair. The CIA got rid of an obstructionist president.

And of course Bobby was later assassinated as well. By a immigrant nobody with no motive, who's still in prison to this day because he insists he has no memory of the crime. Stage hypnotist Derren Brown proved that it's perfectly possible to brainwash an assassin to behave exactly as Sirhan Sirhan did.

In Rubenstein's own words, he killed Oswald so the jews wouldn't be blamed.

Funny he'd say that when he himself was a Jew and everyone knew it. And why would he think the Jews would be blamed if Oswald talked? His narrative was that the Hunt Brothers were trying to frame the Jews. If Oswald squealed that could have exonerated them.

Ruby also said that no one would ever know his true motives. As much as I want to lay everything at the feet of the Jews, it really seems to me like he was covering for his mafia employer.

why was he against it? is it true JFK was a communist?

Rubenstein's "mob ties" were to the Lansky Syndicate, which goes straight back to the jews and Israel. Mossad is the only explanation that makes any sense, it's also the one that gets the least attention from the jew media and kosher conspiracy outlets.

He didn't want a war with Russia. He also had some respect for the law and assassinating another head of state without a declaration of war would have looked bad internationally. He was also afraid the CIA would fuck it up and there would be blowback.

JFK was a leftie liberal and a lot of people on the right hated his guts. But he wasn't full Marxist by any stretch.

but didn't he assassinate Diem?

I didn't know that. I guess i shouldn't be surprised.

Still weird that he'd bring up the Jewish question himself. Maybe they just can't control themselves.

As far as I know he only brought it up to his jewish lawyer and rabbi, both of whom he probably thought he could be a little more open with.

Aside from that, you should check out Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper, there's a whole chapter on Rubenstein: "Jack Ruby Was More 'Mossad' Than 'Mafia'"

americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

Plausible deniability with the ARVN spearheading the coup. With Castro the US would have been involved directly and openly. Which eventually we were at the Bay of Pigs.

Diem also wasn't a Russian puppet. At least not so far as I know. No risk of war with the soviets off our coast.

Cool. I've been meaning to read some MCP.
Nice to know the AFP is still around too.

supposedly an anti-communist, but you never know do you? i've been surprised before. thanks for answering my questions, you're very informative.

My pleasure.

Speaking of Myer Lansky, yesterday I listened to a good talk by E. Michael Jones about how his influence corrupted the arts. Might be interesting to you.

Except every single staff member who treated JFK at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the shooting unanimously testify that the back of his head was completely blown out. Had that shoot hit him from behind he wouldn't have had a face left.

More info about this?

Lurk more faggot.

Zapruder film was edited and chopped up. Just search for the "Zapruder Hoax" on youtube. The grassy knoll theory was pushed by controlled opposition/professional mainstream conspiracy theorists from the get-go(mid 60's)So it's possible it's disinformation aimed at hiding the real shooters location. Or to just get researchers occupied with a false lead.

The pathologists before and after the plane trip also described different heads wounds, indicating the body had been tampered with. And there's the whole thing about the second coffin.

These are inconsistencies I don't have an explanation for. I was just saying what I think the Z. film clearly shows.

looking at the video the back of his head looks fine after the front blows out

i'm just curious why his neck didn't blow out like his head. You don't even see blood with the neck shot.

He said it to his Jewish lawyer(Kuntsler)in a private conversation. His lawyer later wrote about it in his memoirs.

Hey, I'm looking for photos of more uncommonly seen animal dicks (and vaginas, but those tend to be pretty similar on the outside). I'm gonna dumb what I've got, which isn't much, but I'd be super happy if anyone else could contribute?

Nothing against dogs, horses and other commonly seen animals, just want to see some different dicks. For… White Nationalism.

I thought about that for awhile but on reflection it seems obvious. Soft cartilaginous tissue vs hard bone and hydrostatic shock.

The Carcano 6.5mm is an AP round. The exit wound will be small in most parts of the body. His tie and clothing would have contained the immediate blood splatter from a small hole in the throat.

There will always be speculation no matter how much information is released. Trump is doing this as a tactic.

I don't take most of his words at face value anymore. In trying to understand Trump I look at what he actually does, and the affect it has. His statements are likewise calculated to provoke reactions, not convey information. The important thing is who reacts and how.

Thanks, haven't seen that one before. Jones is great.

A national treasure.

there were some memepics in the leaked vault 7 hacks and the only place one of the images was ever publicly posted in was some furry mlp erp literal circlejerk

Fair enough, this makes sense. Thank you.

The thing that "blows out" the front is just a flap of his scalp folding over. If you look at it frame by frame and compare the shape of the head an relation to the ear and side of the face before and after the shot you can see that in some frames the back of the head is just completely obliterated. It sags off the rest of the head and and you can see Jackie's gloves and hair when you shouldn't; with the more intact front of the head it creates sort of an v-shaped valley. It's very obvious in frames 323-324 and 326-328.

Sure.

My speculation is that in releasing these docs he's reminding the American people how much they hated it when the deep state assassinated a popular president. It's also letting the deep state know what will be on everyone's mind if they kill him, and they should beware of blowback.

It could also be a move to agitate certain factions within the intelligence community. Trump is highly intelligent and his motives are layered.

The official narrative is contradictory.
They're claiming he tried to assassinate a general previously using the same rifle from a little more than 100' away and missed.
That doesn't sound like a Marine.
And how does such a shitty shot wind up making those perfect shots on a moving target? Doesn't add up.

Wew. As long as he doesn't run for office I should be safe.

My theory on that is it was a loyalty test and he was instructed to miss. I can't recall my reasoning when I was researching it a few years ago, but the CIA did have a motive for scaring the general.

With enough practice at a range designed to simulate the conditions he could have made the shots handily. As I said before, the CIA had more than a few secret training camps at the time. Oswald even infiltrated one when he was an FBI informant.

Idk fam.
I just watched the cianiggers try to sell it as some grand Russian conspiracy topkek

Both born in Cambridge, MA. Both of Irish ancestry. Could be a distant relation.

H.. how d..d.did y.you know?
You're only off by about 2,000 miles

Come again?

Nope. They were both born in Cambridge.

JFK and Damon.

It was on fox news, my Boomer grandparents had it on.
Even they thought it was bullshit

Oh
Brb killing myself
Not really I just got a qt3.14
Did yours come with a mute button? I think mine is broken

Oh.

I recall there being some speculation Castro did it, but nobody taking that seriously. Except maybe LBJ.

congrats user
no mute button they never shut up
but you might be able to get her into wearing a ball gag when you fuck her

Oh user… best thing ive read today. Goodluck in your new relationship

Deep state will try an all-or-nothing move on Trump. They're losing control.

We just say jews here, cuckchan. Enjoy your stay

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/one-paragraph-you-need-read-jfk-assassination-files-may-change-everything

There is zero fucking chance a 6.5mm Carc round would ricochet off a goddamn tree. I put dozens of them THROUGH trees and they slide through wood like an oiled drill.

Who the hell writes this shit?

The three Tramps didn't disappear. They did leave: they were train hoppers. There was investigative follow up and a couple journalists found two. The eldest died. Some people think he looks like Watergate "plumber" E Howard Hunt but he clearly doesn't.

It looks like a difficult shot with open sights, but Oswald was qualified on an M1 by the Marine Corps and he had a scope.

Stop.

Thanks for the document posts. A lot to chew on.

There is one already, check catalog

If redaction would be made for living people only, I think there will be just one name there, or 2. And one of them, is on borrowed time (old Bush, 93)

I saw a documentary where they said it was a metallic post of a traffic light, not a tree. They even went there to see if the said traffic post was changed

Makes a damn good case for disbanding the CIA permanently, imo. Too many IC are problems. Too many opportunities to go rogue. One agency alone is to compartmentalized to realize what each hand is doing. President Trump must restore faith with law enforcement. Disband the damn cia, and clean the FBI up, and I'll believe that it's being worked on.

I see homeland out there, ice, and some good feds busting asses. So, I don't think complete dispersal is needed, just cianiggers really. I pray to all holy, let it be.

Are you trying to imply that the deep state is not made up of jews, or people reporting to their jew bosses? If so, you don't belong here.

A bullet can ricochet off of anything, doesn't matter what the material is or how powerful the round.
Bullets can even ricochet off people (a.k.a a 'bullet burn') if the angle of incidence is low enough (less than 1 degree).
I challenge you to show a single example video of a bullet (as powerful as you like, go for .50 BMG if you like) penetrating wood when the angle of incidence is below 5 degrees. You won't find it because it isn't possible, bullets striking at such an angle on anything but jello or flesh will inevitably ricochet.

From the docs it shows the Russian knew LBJ was responsible and were trying to find hard proof to use it against LBJ/America.

Obviously the deep state are Jews/Jew controlled. Are you new here?

Convert this YouTube vid to MP3 and go for a long walk. Listen to the whole thing. You will never again regurgitate kosher, history channel -tier JFK assassination narratives. It's the ultimate redpill in the JFK assassination.

Michael Collins Piper ~ Israel & The JFK Assassination

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqZZSlenpu8

October 4, October 6 (from 40:02), October 11 (from 2:11:59), October 12 (from 3:00:11), October 13 (from 3:47:36) and October 16 (from 4:36:00).
Piper's Final Judgment (Sixth Edition, 2005),

americanfreepress.net/PDF/Fina…

Obviously anyone posting on here is aware of the jews and is able to call them out - but the deep state refers to a specific constituency within the US that isn't actually just "the jews". Obviously they work with the jews and ultimately for jewish ends, but it is worth distinguishing between the two.

??? This is like the fourth release of 'all' the JFK files. Am I missing something?

The ability to read and have an attention span longer than a few minutes

No, and yes.

Fuck off shill

… An honest question with no misleading bits. Your sister come home with Chad or Tyrone last night? Did the screams keep you up?

How would we know if *all* files have been released?

Oh we will know, that's for sure

Ball gag? Literally the only time I want to hear her endlessly babble is when I am putting children into her.

FUCK THAT SHIT

This is true. Everyone needs to listen to this.

Checked
Newfaggots are fucking everywhere
Dump gore now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked

They’re still pushing war with Russia to this very day. At the deepest levels, is this just a part of the protocols? Set up a ((communist)) government and then infiltrate others to incite a big war? Many parallels to today but I myself am just talking out my ass pretty much. All the details and phony stories muddy the picture for me.

So the rundown so far seems to be a combination of Kennedys various promises and plans triggered the kikes into red alert because

He was pretty much on the verge of dismembering each and every head of the hydra within several swift actions

Trotskyite proto-neocohen zionists aka the (((American/Western European Jewish community))) were against the Soviet Union by the early 60's. They were/are still ass mad at Russia for the Tsar's programs 130 years ago and Stalin's crackdown on the Trotskyite Jew faction of the USSR.

Also the super-global-bankster kikes(that financed the Soviet Union)loved the opportunities for war profit and goyim blood harvesting that the Cold War brought. When Kennedy began cooling hostilities with the Soviets, they(Jewish power)got angry.

See above post. The possible peace with the Soviet Union freaked the kikes out also.

It's also important to point out that the Israelis had a secret joint nuclear program with Red China during the 50's and 60's. JFK was considering a military attack on China's nuke facilities to shut this down. JFK gets his head blown off and suddenly China and Israel are nuclear powers. This also illustrates that the jews weren't anti-communist or anti-America's enemies. They did and still do give China American/western military tech that they steal from America. Makes you wonder what special plans they have for the chinks in the Jew World Order. Kikes have yellow fever and have been key in developing China into a world power from the beginning.

*Tsar's pograms

Some of the documents suggest Ruby (Rubenstein, actually) and Oswald may have been working together.

How could they not hear the first shot or any of the shots for that matter? It's an old time Italian rifle isn't it? It's probably load as shit.

*loud

Is that the one with a lot of callers that moves extremely slowly? If so, Piper's interviews with Rick Adams and Ry Dawstein are better.

The callers make it a good listen. I usually dislike listening to callers but the callers brought up good questions and observations. Piper goes into areas that he usually doesn't discuss when he's just giving an overview of his book during an interview.

I can see shitting round nosed 6.5 doing it.

But aren't there like two hours devoted to establishing that Rubenstein claimed to be a translator for Israeli TV? That's a little too much IMO.

No. There's another video that has the same pic of Piper. Could be that one.

His liver on the wrong side, could be a rare case of Situs Inversus. More likely the image is just flipped but still, I want to know more.

Oswald killed kennedy, he was a defector to the soviets and a communist jew sympathizer. Jack ruby a jew gangster killed him before he could squeal. Its always the jews

9 is the number of integrity and wisdom. Trips of truth confirm. It's always, ALWAYS the fucking jews.

Twitter, Trump, releasing the files.

Oh, never mind then.

There's another good one that he did in response Jonestein, Robert Groden, and Jim Marrs' attack on his thesis.

Good goy. Greatest ally.

Who could possibly still be alive other than george bush?

No shit it was the jews but if you are seriously defending the oswalt story then you don't deserve to be on this Holla Forums and should pack your shit and head back to that reddit infested shithole you crawled out of.

All the jews that were giving guns to anti-castro forces and also all the jew that planned to get nuclear secrets out of LBJ?

GEORGE H W BUSH IS STILL ALIVE MEANING WE STILL DON'T HAVE THE FULL STORY

So trump knows this and is purposefully muddying the water.

Lost a bit of respect for that move to be honest.

I do understand the part about excluding living peoples but if HW is in the files then it would be in national interests for the public to know seeing as he was President

Tell me Holla Forums… why should I give a fuck about this? I already, because I am sick right now and recovering from surgery, wasted many hours looking into this now… and so far it's absolutely fucking nothing meaningful, useful, or in any way helpful towards any goals of personal development, saving the white race, or anything that matters. Even if they straight up told us the truth what will change? What have these leaks added that we don't already know? If we need proof ZOG is corrupt, we have tons of it.

You should go back to cuckchan.

Because it links to a lot of shit, if we find out George HW Bush was the killer that then can have us question his administration and how he loved Israel enough to start the Gulf War

No I don't browse that site for 10 years.

I feel this shit is a huge ass waste of time.

I also feel it's release right now HAS to be a distraction. They probably wanted us off of some other trail.

Ok I find your explanation satisfactory then. I guess it's not a complete waste of time… sigh.

Yeah it's pretty obvious you didn't.
You know what else is really obvious?
You still need to go back.

Dude, I was a /new/sman, I was part of the people that founded the Holla Forums phenomena.

…and I'm just going to stay as 355's explanation was for me satisfactory.

Do you think the rest of them are out?

Yes faggot

If this JFK shit was real, and not on par with official 9/11 investigation, he could just have someone come out and say what really happened. If they had the truth and were willing to inform us, there is no reason for the rigmarole. I have no reason to think this is anything but a distraction, and trump is part of it.

Get well, user

I wouldn't expect any bombshells either, but it's very possible that there are some important nuggets of truth that slipped through the cracks and weren't destroyed decades ago.

You ain't a true /new/smen unless you're permabanned from here like C.R. McMahon.

Dude, I'm permabanned from all of Holla Forums like 20x times, and banned from here about a hundred times. I burned through an entire page of American-based proxies just about maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago because I made Yoga Pig that mad. Lately I haven't been persecuted at all by the owners of Holla Forums but like a year ago they randomly decided they needed to gas me from time to time over stupid shit like creating threads to talk about Laura Southern.

C.R. McMahon would tell you that you're a fucking faggot and you should be ashamed of yourself. He would also tell you that being proud of creating the "Holla Forums phenomena" is nothing to be proud of seeing as you crawled back to Moot after he betrayed you and sold you out to the fucking feds. He would also tell you to stop posting and to probably kill yourself for bringing such irrevocable shame upon the /new/smen name.

Huh what? STI ran 4chon.net/new/ not Moot. I never went to Moot. I was a Holla Forumstard on 4chan and 15 years old and someone was talking about race and jews and I found /new/ and received the redpill on jews for first time.

/new/ was first created on 4chan. Either way I'm going to skip the history lesson and just get to the part where I call you a cancerous defeatist eceleb faggot.

Kill yourself.

Don't you mean /n/?

I have no particular fixation on eCelebs and besides I never got gassed for my stuff concerning Ben Garrison, Harold Covington, Tom Metzger, etc.

Just at some point mods decided the newest variety of white nationalist figureheads were cancer and started gassing people for even discussing them.

I have considered them all controlled opposition.

Btw, I know Andrew Anglin personally.

Seriously all Holla Forums needs is some sane rules like "no duplicate threads" rule to keep all discussion limited to one thread but no the moderation would rather play whack-a-mole and trample over the freeze peach.

This is why I shitpost on >>>/4chon/ more than here.

However /4chon/ has been increasingly cucked more and more by anti-whites pretending to be white nationalists.

That's the big thing for antifa these days, be a homosexual, a furfag, a racemixer, etc. and say you're a white nationalist ironically.

I honestly have come to see the wisdom in most of what the Holla Forums mods do now and this is probably why I have at this point been left alone for a long time now, not getting banned at all.

On the one hand we need freeze peach on the other (((they))) are drowning out our freeze peach with slide threads.

None of us have to lift a finger, user. Disgusted normalfags will start naming names and there will be too many of them to jail. That means the oven.

War with Russia means Jews own the ashes of two dead countries. They will move to China and continue their original Kaifeng outpost. Every organization subject to Jewish entryism eventually becomes Jewish or enacts a Shoah; the Chinese love Jews and Talmud now, so don't expect Shoah.

The Keystone Kops behavior of the CIA documented in these files proves that they really are a bunch of niggers. They even came out with the gore immediately. Remember, normalfag soccer moms will be running them over themselves with no further action from us.

Bush 41 is the obvious name to look for but that traitorous German Jew Kissinger is still alive as well. Uncle Wolf failed to put him in the oven but we won't.

That was fucking quick.

Trying to take credit for other people's work is the surest sign of a pozzed faggot. You pozzed fucking faggots.

The Holla Forums mods have had the same fucking playbook and sticky for something like three years and you're just starting to understand what they're doing NOW?
Fuck, you're retarded son.

Kill yourself you commie faggot

I did all of it. All of it was me. It was always me.

never stop posting this tbh

I don't presume to know the story, I was merely respecting the digits. I don't buy the official narrative, but I don't presume to know what actually happened until everything has been sifted through. For all I know it was God damn space robots. I would suggest you open your mind to all possibilities, chum.

0%

That does sound comfy.

Posts like this wreak of DnC. T_D faggots are still useful idiots in the same way a normie would be horrified if they knew what their Jewish overlords actually were planning.

You people are literally this stupid.

Wrong. Normies would ignore any information once they figured out it was anti-semite and cry DAS WASIST without every thinking they or their children were threatened.

I mean if the Jews that they support actually came out and said, "We are planning white genocide." They would be horrified. Just like civic nationalists are against Nazi ideals. Just saying, I was a normies at one point. Most people are. Donald isn't all bad from my understanding, he's a normie and so are his supporters (unless he really did get buttfucked by the deep state, which is very possible, need proof if you're going to spew that. At least I can safely believe he wasn't a plant). Point is, they can be used or converted.

I doubt you're stupid enough to believe anyone else would have allowed it to go ahead (it is within Trump's power to withold the documents) so you're obviously another butthurt shill here to vent their frustrations at the imminent dissolution of the judeo-communist cabal.
Faggot.

Begone CIAnigger, we're on to your shit, faggot.

Dubs do confirm. Still, any mentions of kikes will always help our cause.

Are they clocking themselves, now? And do they ever turn off?

user, it's D&C. They're go as far as to fake arguing with themselves to give the impression that they're succeeding, while any Holla Forumsack can see how fake it is compared to our own gleeful viciousness towards one another.

So, has the rest dropped somewhere?

There's no off-switch for mental illness, user, so no, kikes never stop being kikes.

This guy apparently lost it later on. Claimed Robert Anton Wilson was his "CIA Handler" if I remember correctly.
But glad you mentioned it… have been keeping an eye on the docs for his name. Have not seen any mentions yet. Anyone else seen him?
As a side note, Robert Anton Wilson was on the FBI's watchlist around the time of the Vietnam war. Would be VERY interested if his name popped up in all of this as I think he dabbled in the JFK "conspiracy" circles.

Also, if anyone finds any mention of "Mary Pinchot Meyer", please let me know. She was shot assassinated shortly after and was apparently a part of Timothy Leary's conspiracy to "enlighten" political elites by smuggling LSD to them.

Hey 8ch, 4cuck has failed, it's your turn.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147044651#p147057807

kill yourself tourist

Come back when you've been to the sixth floor museum at the Texas School Book Depository and conclude that you can't possibly be see the motorcade's path from where Oswald shot Kennedy three times in five seconds, the latter two being lethal. With a World War I bolt action rifle. One of the bullets managed to run a gauntlet of meat, bone and ricochet through President Kennedy and others.

Right?

I also reported you for being a derailing tourist faggot.

oh no

a video walk through of the sniper's position would be insightful.

Guys… Hitler is still alive.

oops wrong post

No, he might still be dead, he'll just have died much later than we thought.

Dubs of truth

Check & Heil!
so what do we do now…?

I imagine such information would warrant a higher classification level

Check'd & this was just a report from an informant.

it sounds more of an excuse than a reason

I find that incredibly unlikely.

It doesn't matter how good the get is, it is still cancer.

he was shot from the front, head moves forward, hence he was shot from the front.

Also its in the CIA documents.

I stole the cap, I didn't get the get.

And then you got the get.

dubs jealous over quads smh tbh fam

I guess the get was got

kek and I was hoping for some prophecy for the arrest/s tomorrow.

We'll finally get that space elevator

Uh is it possible that JFK was colluding with Hitler to take down the ZOG?

Old and not from the recent release. About a month ago, possibly true but also a possible distraction from the important matters at hand

I see. I've been wondering lately, do you think Trump is /ourguy/ or some sort of controlled opposition?

You know you all glow-in-the-dark, right?

God damn it why does everyone think I'm a CIANIGGER? Have I not lurked enough yet? Why do you think that?

the answer is always yes. Two more years glowey

no*
2 more years for me as well.

I hope we make some serious progress over the next two years.

Ganbare, Nigger-kun!
Your life depends on it

Because you’re a faggot that’s why.

CIAnigger, let me break it down for you. You're being intentionally disingenuous. We can detect it. When you ask stupid questions that can easily be answered elsewhere in one of many related threads under the guise of some friendly newfag, we think it's suspicious. Someone might spoon feed you. Others will think you're not anonymous, that you have a name, and that name is CIAnigger. Remember, force memes do not work. Memetic reproduction entails that any meme that you want to spread must be significantly true – as much so as a stereotype! This means that every time you lie to us, you might as well be glowing. Understood?

To join us, you must massacre your fellow agents a la Slenderman. You know what you must do, nigger-kun. Help build the wall.

Reported for admitting to it.

To quote a nigger, "they can run, but they can't hide." Containment for them relies on force memes, which don't and will never work. This is why Holla Forums memes never spread beyond the commie hive. They don't have enough truth content to reproduce outside of the mentally deficient and delusional.

jew

bump for justice