So the company Bravatech (BVTK) that I have 1.5 million shares with is involved with Dark Pulse...

So the company Bravatech (BVTK) that I have 1.5 million shares with is involved with Dark Pulse, a company that will deploy a fiber optic based sensor system on the wall.

They're going to do a video with HBO/Vice.

They're also getting involved in India & Cyprus. For India, a 1 billion dollar agreement was signed with India, and my company will get a 20 percent cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

bravatek.com/solutions/
twitter.com/bravatek/media?lang=en
tra
issuu.com/bodisaudi/docs/mtm_251058/24
salecalc.com/stock?s=&dp=1488&pt=abs&n=88&nt=1&p=0.004&c=0&sc=abs&b=0&bc=abs&t=25&f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you gonna crowdfund white nationalists on 8ch with your investment funds?

:^)

Congratulations
t. poorfag

>>>/biz/

idk what else to say, also.. sage

Congratulation.
You may be able to afford an indoor toilet in your shanty or, alternatively, steal a half cup of glyphosate from a local cotton farm to McFucking kill yourself in slow agony.

kek, did Trump really outsource the building of the wall outside of the USA?

No. Just Americans doing infrastructure work in India.

That's a lot of curry, you're going to stink more than usual.

>>>/plebbit/

No. My American cyber security company that is working with an American fiber optic based sensor company got a contract in India for that amount of money.

Ah, I see, reread the OP, my mistake.

Dark Pulse is a fairly ominous sounding name for a surveillance corporation. Any other hot gossip there?

Are you guys involved in Internet of Things stuff, things like Smart Meters, or any of the 5G rollout?

My CEO is involved with the Pentagon, got some 2 star general involved. If the fiber optic technology works I guess it means promotion time.

My company is also involved with CrucialTrak.

Look into Iraq and Afghanistan Biometrics.

Bring up that we need to secure our northern border and that could be another opportunity for your company. I want to know when a leaf blows south and lands on our soil.

They're involved with cellular towers such as the dismantlement.

bravatek.com/solutions/

I'm posting about my company here because of the upcoming VIce Documentary just let you know that one will happen and because it's involved with the wall.

You hiring?

ALso, who supplies you?

I'm just a stock holder. I'm up 5000 bucks.

So your just here to dick wave? If you have no input into the company then why brag about it? Thanks for the info on the tech behind the wall but other then that, its all you have. If you want to dick wave then I'm about to get a couple million off returns.
Also if your in the Vice Doc then give a hint if its not completed yet.

I'm here to say that a vice documentary will be created,and if you watch the video you'll get to see what type of sensor technology will be used.

They say something like a football could be detected.

wait this is the company that made the bats/hyde system? fuck im not sure how I feel about that

Who are you OP???? Are you giving us a ((((hint))) or trying to sink our money into penny stocks.

Bravatek Solutions, Inc. (BVTK)
Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.0038-0.0002 (-5.00%)
At close: 3:59PM EDT
People also watch
OTTVAZFLMMEXDOLVUSRM

Full screen
Previous Close 0.0040
Open 0.0039
Bid 0.00 x 0
Ask 0.00 x 0
Day's Range 0.0036 - 0.0041
52 Week Range 0.0001 - 0.0085
Volume 137,544,650
Avg. Volume 129,384,393
Market Cap 29.069M
Beta 8.32
PE Ratio (TTM) -0.10
EPS (TTM) -0.0370
Earnings Date N/A
Forward Dividend & Yield N/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend Date N/A
1y Target Est N/A

Way to dox yourself, faggot. If you want to advertise your podunk third-world company, go buy a facebook ad targeting the interests: cow worship, Bollywood showtunes, white women.

kek'd

It was just announced today that My Bravatek Ceo and the Dark Pulse CEO are going to meet up with Vice/HBO for a documentary.

Prepare for salt.

probably not.

Something is up, looks like smart money may have already gotten out though. Are they going to lose the contract? You trying to dump your shares OP?

Just Autistic screeching on Ihub to drive to the price.

drive down the price*

but then again, maybe the biometrics will be used for border crossing.

You type like a currynigger. Yes Pajeet, yes.

Well, Pajeet can't code so their work is being outsourced to Americans. I guess their government couldn't trust their own people with infrastructure that's involved with the transport of nuclear fuel from Kazakhstan to Indian nuclear power plants.

twitter.com/bravatek/media?lang=en

BVTK's CEO and former DHS Secretary Tom Ridge at the White House…

BVTK's CEO with the President of Kazakhstan, 22 Nobel Laureates, seven Prime Ministers, and other senior government officials

If anyone here is into trading I suggest Master the Markets.pdf. Best book on trading, no frills just straight facts.

Also, stay away from day trading, swing trades are best.

This. Just shows you how easy it is to have a good income when you have daddy's old money.
Already found this guy's posts elsewhere.

Enjoy your ruined share value. It amazes me that these guys can be smart enough to produce innovative technology, but naive enough to think that they can somehow benefit from a hostile interview with a hostile entity, broadcast on a hostile medium.
Nick Griffin of the BNP learned this lesson well.

Most people are still stuck in the old media norms. Old media doesn't matter anymore, everyone except the most base 85 IQ niggers don't get its all rigged and lying.

this?
tra deguider.com/mtm_251058.pdf

OPEN BOB

Vice is very popular amongst millennials, I don't think they really consider it a part of old media due to its very liberal and "innovative" approach to documentary television. Old meida is still where most people get their beliefs, even if the endpoint delivery system is an online video or a paid e-celeb.

What's the stock symbol?

BVTK.

Anders Breivik Tech? topkek
I'm in for at least 74 shares

Checkem

>tra deguider.com/mtm_251058.pdf

No this, I tried to post it on /pdf/ but its too big. It out their you can find it.

issuu.com/bodisaudi/docs/mtm_251058/24

The medium IS the message.

Checked and noticed

Also if you just starting out, try babypips.com, for pip school. Its better than 4 years of college.

nigger that's the same book lol

All I know is that the guy has a ton of connections and has great technology.

thanks user.

IDK the link didn't work for me then IDK.

Cover looks like this. I've read lots of trading books and this one gives you the "secrets." Basically the market is their to fuck dumb goyim into losing their money, but if you understand that… you can master the markets.

salecalc.com/stock?s=&dp=1488&pt=abs&n=88&nt=1&p=0.004&c=0&sc=abs&b=0&bc=abs&t=25&f=1

To make $1,488.00 profit, you should have a final share price of
$0.10

Hello fellow user
good job doxing yourself retard

(拝るしました)
As long it's not usurious.
Maybe he can expand into funding the Negroterminator virus?

Uh huh.