President Trump Declares the Opioid Deaths a Public Health Emergency

What can the government and the people do to combat the crisis from taking its toll on American lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080317.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Secure the border, and let people dole out some vigilante justice in their own communities? No prison, No rehab, just ROPE.

Good. Maybe they will legalize marijuana and we will have an ecological renaissance that will save our planet. Get rid of the degenerate pharmaceuticals.

I don't think big pharma will likes that not like we didn't go to Afghanistan to ramp up opiate production or anything silly like that.

Most of this shit I'm fairly convinced is just bots generating gullible marketers into thinking their products and news sites are actually worth our attention, and to keep dumb Anons amused.
And if I'm wrong? honestly, I've spoken to some pretty intelligent AI, and it's not like I expect smart shit to come onto my screen from another user every other day. And to boot? Most of these shit-for-brains can't type, and speak about as much - and in the same short, flippant manner - as an easily programmed bot would.

And Holla Forums is literally the worst board to ever be created and I'm not even fucking kidding you. I've been around since before Holla Forums was even added to halfchan, and before then pepe wasn't a thing and we weren't meeting up in large groups to have gay orgies in trilbies. And reddit, tumblr, 9gag, etc wasn't even on our lips. This board is for politics, and all that gets traffic are news threads, then you guys think you can battle with the same people who take what they think they learned here into every aspect of every interest and every news story and every other board from /a/ to /x/ and so on. Then these places get ruined, people don't want to talk to people who are like this. And then the site is ruined by a takeover of one thing and doesn't include discussion outside of a Discord. Then you blame Reddit and the jews. You guys could build the next generation of holographic computers, space suits, and nano-biological medicine and surgery, and still act like the dumbest sacks of shit to ever walk this Earth.

So, you know, technically this board is just as bad cp and little innocent dogs and cats being tortured and killed. And memes.

We can start showing our own youth these death photos, documentaries of first responders that revive them 20x. You need to be frank with kids, tell them they'll die.

Then it should be made completely legal to assassinate your local pushers, no pushers to push junk, no drugs. No problem. Fucking hell it's a scourge now with the added carfentinyl aspect now. It's a war on humanity. We know where it comes from, our gov't needs the balls to halt it instead of drugs to float our economy. Fuck economy, crash the mother fucks.

Go full Duterte.

Full Duterte is the only way.

kill yourself faggot
the only reason why boards become shit is because they get flooded by newfags who have a dopamine hit from the novelty of being on an edgy forum on the fringe of the internet. if you really think you are so high and mighty and better than all the new fags than go full hitler and start producing content that provides value to the audience that is 8ch/pol/

until you take action and stop complaing and whining you'll always be a mega faggot who wastes everyones time and space on these boards

i'm not including the whole shill situation as thats a deeper and more complex problem than what you were alluding to

fag

unless he uses this to actually do something useful like putting the army on the southern border in order to stem the tide of narcotics I couldn't give less of a shit about his posturing

The vast majority of opiates abused in this country are pharmaceuticals. The majority of the companies making them are run by Jews. They're pushing this stuff disproportionately on rural areas to demoralize and depopulate whites.

Listen to Dr. Duke's podcast on the subject.

Are you two retarded? The pharmaceutical jew is to blame for the rise in opiod related deaths, not beaners.

When I read OP's post I realized Trump is declaring proxy war on the Kikes.
Someone should have noticed it immediately. I don't think there are a lot of whites left on Holla Forums.

t. retard

see

I thought the issue was that (((doctors))) hand out opiate perscriptions for the slightest of ailments, to get people hooked. When the prescription runs out, people have to go to drug dealers which are usually spics and niggers, and their shit is probably lethal. So isn't it both? Also full Duterte please

it's mainly shills but anyone who talks bad about trump is either a nigger or a shill

well off americans get their drugs from legal drug dealers.

poor and defunct americans get their drugs from illegal drug dealers.

This is true. My kid is in pharmacy school and they had ways to deliver chemo and pain medicines through implanted or a shot. This way it couldn't be abused, and convenient for chemo patients.

It didn't make enough money, (((They))) shelved it. Perfectly good programs, so people legitimately in need of medication can get it without jumping through parole time like hoops. If it isn't profitable pharmaceutical companies couldn't care less if it's better treatment. That needs to change. Patients over profit. Kikes don't do that.

Excuse me. I Should've said "the pharmaceutical jew is to blame for the recent rise in opiod related deaths.

Doesn't the U.S. Armed Forces bring this shit to America?

pharmaceutical jews are responsible for all opiod deaths cause they created them. heroin is an old school pharma drug turned street drug

legalize weed, let them get stoned on THC or whatever the fuck the active ingredient is, and take the burden off of the taxpayers when trying to fix these degenerates. I know they're still getting high but the symptoms are less severe. inb4 kvetching opioid manufacturer shills

Doctors get kickbacks from drug manufacturers for writing scrips. Many operations in the South are simply storefronts for pharmaceutical sale, with shitty physicians on staff who will write anyone a scrip just for walking in the door. Google "pill mills"

What you are describing is the scenario where you actually have real medical need. Sadly, if you actually have a real medical condition where you need opiates to control your pain, your doctor is much more likely to receive scrutiny from the DEA, and might under-prescribe. This happens all the time with Crohn's patients, for example.

Again, listen to Duke and Striker's podcast on the subject.
It answers most questions you could think to ask.

Since the indo-china wars.

It's not even that complex, you can walk into a shitty run-down hospital in New York and docs will write the script just to get you out the door because the ER is always fucking overcrowded.

Not to take an entire page from the alphabet agency playbook but if we just get deadly drugs circulating the problem will fix itself and society will improve.

more importantly legalize hemp, but THC doesnt really have medicinal properties. the important ones are CBD and CBG along with other minor cannabinoids. THC is mainly spiritual

nigger this has been going on for decades and its only getting worse

Killing them doesn't work, when OD deaths go up the (((DEA))) gets extra funding and starts setting up sting networks, and by sting networks I mean just being drug dealers.

Stop taking pills maybe?

You're right. The jew used to get non-jews in old timey America hooked on all sorts of horrible concoctions. They sold cocaine and heroin in drug stores.

I'm not even pro lolweeddude, I just want to see (((opiate companies))) get fucked in the ass and stop giving junkies an excuse to break into my car every summer

meh they got it from the chinks too. Kikes just learned they can profit more by cutting it with snake oil.

My suggestion is that when its medicine, pharmacists are most knowledgeable. They'd do well to work with professors who are pharmacists themselves, to make sure the pharmacists they graduate stop this in it's tracks. They know the junky tricks. Some learned the hard way, most everyone knows someone who's died from opiates.

Pharmacists on average catch at least 5 doctors prescribing errors daily that will kill their patients. I'm wondering is it on purpose? Pharmacists are oversight, if they miss a problem, it's then their ass. Pharmacists don't have to fill a script if they suspect issue. They call the doctor with the issue, so then he's aware and lible for it. Bad doctors need weeded out, replace them with some doctors one can understand. Mine isn't white, he's ok though, he doesn't like prescribing things if he doesn't need to. That's important.

Pharmacists could use security too. Detroit nigs are robbing them. Pharmacists learn well, I think A primary step to stamping the legitimate use abuse, is the pharmacist. They are essentially doctors, but of medicines and the way they work with brain chemistry, and how that can vary vastly also. Doctors learn more of disease, pathology of it. They need to be a team. Preferably one could use the same pharmacist and doctor, that way there's communication. Finally, when you fill a medicine script, if it's new, the pharmacist MUST ask if you'd like to consult on that. Take advantage, its what they go to school an extra 4 yrs to help with. They know about supplements, as well.

And perfectly legal. Kikes had people putting cocaine in teething babies mouths. Heroin most pushed it made people pliable. That imo is another attack the kikes have done to the world, chemical warfare.

The problem is that doctors now are quick to recommend pills and most patients are quick to trust their doctors. Many a white family now have a medicine cabinet filled with pills they don't need.

Sheesh. Yes, the chinamen brought opium. They didn't call it the "yellow peril" for nothing. But it was the jew who financed the manufacture and promortion and turned it into an industry.

That happens too. But white rural states are the hardest hit by the epidemic.

I have no idea why US News had to bring up black people's feelings in this article, when they clearly state it's a negligible issue for them. But everything's got to be about niggers, I guess.

Depending on location, some doctors won't prescribe anything they don't have to. They always say the DEA is breathing down their necks. That's unfair to doctors that aren't pushers, but see when their patients are in need. They work hard for that M.D. penalties for over prescribing anything should be harsh.

Pharm companies are a problem. I don't even know where to start but purge them too, start anew. I bet if they were audited, oh my.

Mandrax was available during the 60's over the counter.

Blacks may think it's not, but lean is opiates. Believe me, they find out when someone doesn't have the lean. (Cough syrup in case nobody knew)

(oh yeah, we know)

Guys remember, everything we need for health comes from the Earth directly. Natural foods and herbs with clean water.

They want us to get sick by not getting enough nutrients from GMO garbage so that they can prescribe us pharmaceuticals so that they can maintain our disease while we wither away and die.

Research Dr. Sebi for more information.

Don't fall for personality cults, user. When you get fucked up, you're going to want some decent analgesics.

archive.is/6ju1d
It's harmless goy, even children can take it
:^)

not a personality cult, he cured AIDS and cancer AND beat the FDA in court about it.

I couldnt give less of a fuck about the guy, although I recognize he good hes done, he has valuable knowledge. If I get my leg blown off sure I want painkillers, but I shouldnt need painkillers daily to ward off the pain my body has from eating shit 24/7

They hide it inside of gutted dead servicemen when they ship them back to the states.

ZOG truly is the devil

Create the death squads to murder all of the evil drug dealers in the entire America.