Deep Sea

is this worth buying yet?

Are there better deep sea games out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Precursors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, on the other hand, does anyone have a torrent for the update?

Yes. They're probably the only dev I trust to actually complete an early access game. They listen to feedback, too, which is super neato.

when it comes to deep sea games with big monsters there aren't a lot of choices.

Don't even ask that question until it leaves early access. Before that the answer is always no.

Does your mom scrub your taint too, baby boy?

Despite all the ebin memers in the thread, it's been worth buying for a year now. The monthly updates just add replayability as they often change a lot of shit.

every other game has guns in them, some people want a survival game without them because it makes it more challenging, go play cod shitter.

Have you fucks learned nothing?

Fuck off skype.

user if punching and drilling wildlife to death in an exoskeleton isn't enough violence for you, you might simply be a pussy.

Gotcha, I'll pick it up.

and yeah, we are getting some new people at the moment.

Repulsion cannon can knock away most enemies and small fries. Even the fucking Reapers get moved by it. It's hilarious and if you hit a Reaper at a correct angle with its head being what got hit you can OHKO it. Besides
You're a casual, get off the fucking board.

Bumping with some pre alpha footage of Aquanox Deep Descent.

They might as well just put it in space.

Arent those that one sentient intelligent alien civilization they wanted to put in?

Because they don't seem too intelligent to me.

Reading the wiki the warpers are not the sentient beings, they're designed to trap and cull creatures infected by a planet killing bacteria trapped on the planet. The sentient race is called the Precursors and they designed the anti aircraft gun which downed the Aurora and stops anything from leaving.

subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Precursors

I think the only sentient being left on the planet besides you is the Sea Emperor

Huh, the game is loosely in the same universe as Natural Selection 2

The way that Carar manifests itself is loosely based off the appearances of the Kharaa from Natural Selection 2, as the Kharaa have similar looking cysts on their body - a "secret" data-log further supports this by explicitly naming the Kharaa and the fight against them as happens in Natural Selection 2.

Please leave, reddit

Wait a second.

OH GOD

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

Barotrauma

That's some spooky shit.

INB4 the no fun gun faggots arrive

I would be satisfied if maybe there was some kind of blueprint on the fabricator and if you try to build it you get some kind of message that tells you that the mining company that funded the Aurora blocked that blueprint from being made because they wanted to keep their employees disarmed.
It seems fitting for a quasi-evil cyberpunk megacorp to do.

There's a bough content for about 30-40 hours if you do everything, it's pretty fun but I'd wait another half a year perhaps

oh are we still shilling this?

What do you do in this game? I hear there isn't even a harpoon gun or any weapons at all for that matter, which is fine, but what do you do instead?

Atleast Sand sharks swim away after you stab them once, the stalkers are just annoying and it takes too long to kill each one with the knife
If I'm gonna be murdering fucking everything anyway, might as well give me something that makes the game more fun rather than bored from strafing and swiping for 10 minutes

I stab the stalkers once and they fly off.

If you want to build/scan in peace stick to the shallows.

Does anyone know the version that has this update?

I found v38295.

tell me it's good user. Tell me it is worth playing. Tell me there are bigger monsters

i bought it when it was on sale for like 10 dollars, it's worth it, got a lot of content for an early acess game and the sea is fucking beautiful, still has some bugs and optimization problems tho, and loading takes fucking forever, pirate it to give it a try

They're suddenly a lot less scary.

What is this, motivation for Mighty No.9?